Maybe my dispatch can be of help for values.
If you're not sure, you can ask me answering theese questions:
(* means necessary question)
- Code: Select all
[b]Name of nation:[/b]
[b]Executive power:[/b]
[b]1*: How much time did your leader governed?[/b]
[b]2*: How many protests have there been during his term?[/b]
[b]3*: How many attacks/riots?[/b]
[b]4: The citizens can ask a change of governement/early elections without using force?[/b]
[b]5: The predecessor had less, same, or much protests/attacks/riots of your current? (Please answer PROPORTIONALLY)[/b]
[b]6*: Have your leader been elected democratically?[/b]
[b]7: If yes, with what percentage have been your leader elected?[/b]
[b]8: Did the average income gone up during your leader's term?[/b]
[b]9: Any other thing?[/b]
receive a telegram to notice when done?
y/n
[Space left for any suggest, write inside theese brackets. If you haven't any suggest don't do nothing here inside]
I should reply until a week, but if I receive a lot of requests, I could be slower














