NATION

PASSWORD

TET: The 200th Ride

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Natkr
Minister
 
Posts: 2879
Founded: Sep 01, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Natkr » Sat Nov 22, 2025 6:26 pm

Kilichloom wrote:
Yellow Transcaucasia wrote:Ngl this cocoa powder I'm eating rn is surprisingly salty.

salt reminds me of trade, which reminds me of the Sahara, which reminds me of sand, and I hate sand, its rough, course, messy, and it gets everywhere


sand is good when it's on the beach
shoot

User avatar
Azurnailia
Minister
 
Posts: 2302
Founded: Apr 05, 2024
Father Knows Best State

Postby Azurnailia » Sat Nov 22, 2025 6:27 pm

Yellow Transcaucasia wrote:Ngl this cocoa powder I'm eating rn is surprisingly salty.

I love salt don’t know why I just like it
Azurn/Akagi
Kawakaze’s #2 fan (behind Shirakami Fubuki)
She/her, Proud Lesbian Transfem
Souverain Revachol wrote:+parry +ultraricoshot +down to size +fistful of dollar +quickdraw +projectile boost

Zantalio wrote:Running Tetris on a calculator really makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Might Delete Later wrote:Also where the FRACK is your mandatory anime girl??

Zoamunda wrote:Sadly, Little Italy doesn't have actual people who immigrated from Italy, but their descendants, who were there, so the population of Little Italy is just Italian-Americans.
Welcome to Azurnailia!
Finding and destroying anyone who outstamps Political rights since 1793!

Important Info and link to factbooks, New to F7? Click here (not ripped off of Godular)

User avatar
Kilichloom
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1557
Founded: May 09, 2025
Ex-Nation

Postby Kilichloom » Sat Nov 22, 2025 6:29 pm

Natkr wrote:
Kilichloom wrote:salt reminds me of trade, which reminds me of the Sahara, which reminds me of sand, and I hate sand, its rough, course, messy, and it gets everywhere


sand is good when it's on the beach

the oceans of sand, I hate it
your favorite pre-columbian political junction

who should've gotten Belgium at the end of the war of Spanish succession, vote here: https://strawpoll.com/mpnb1blwEy5

User avatar
Natkr
Minister
 
Posts: 2879
Founded: Sep 01, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Natkr » Sat Nov 22, 2025 6:30 pm

Kilichloom wrote:
Natkr wrote:
sand is good when it's on the beach

the oceans of sand, I hate it


it's not that bad man
shoot

User avatar
DutchFormosa
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6261
Founded: Feb 11, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby DutchFormosa » Sat Nov 22, 2025 6:34 pm

Yellow Transcaucasia wrote:Ngl this cocoa powder I'm eating rn is surprisingly salty.

Why are you eating just straight up cocoa powder?
Last edited by DutchFormosa on Sat Nov 22, 2025 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC wiki
OOC info
============

User avatar
Yellow Transcaucasia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 973
Founded: Aug 31, 2024
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Yellow Transcaucasia » Sat Nov 22, 2025 6:35 pm

DutchFormosa wrote:
Yellow Transcaucasia wrote:Ngl this cocoa powder I'm eating rn is surprisingly salty.

Why are you eating just straight up cocoa powder?

And you don't?
Round 8 by Santa Selena/Alstsvet. "Balkanization? Never heard of her!"
__Long Live Transcaucasia!__
__Long Live Transcaucasia!__
__Long Live Transcaucasia!__
Essentially Post-Tito Yugoslavia on Caucasian steroids, with twice the poverty, ethnic conflict, and Post-Soviet Depression.
OOC

User avatar
Inner Pani Grez
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 106
Founded: May 27, 2025
Ex-Nation

Postby Inner Pani Grez » Sat Nov 22, 2025 6:39 pm

Azurnailia wrote:
Might Delete Later wrote:This take makes me want to cry

I have an honest question to anyone who listens to Rap/Hip-hop

How can you guys listen to an hour of a dude mumbling to a microphone about doing illegal activities? It just doesn’t make sense to me

ok i dont even listen to that much rap and i know this isnt remotley true. mumble rap is a sub-genre. and to answer your question, the music?? people listen to songs because they sound good! also ive never in my entire life heard a song thats an hour long. is this something people think about rap music? that the songs are long? this is a genuinley baffling comment in every possible way.

User avatar
Inner Pani Grez
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 106
Founded: May 27, 2025
Ex-Nation

Postby Inner Pani Grez » Sat Nov 22, 2025 6:40 pm

i should listen to graduation. ive heard its good.
rated #1 worst poster ever. dont look it up.

User avatar
Kilichloom
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1557
Founded: May 09, 2025
Ex-Nation

Postby Kilichloom » Sat Nov 22, 2025 6:43 pm

Natkr wrote:
Kilichloom wrote:the oceans of sand, I hate it


it's not that bad man

I hate sand, and younglings too
your favorite pre-columbian political junction

who should've gotten Belgium at the end of the war of Spanish succession, vote here: https://strawpoll.com/mpnb1blwEy5

User avatar
Might Delete Later
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6727
Founded: Apr 05, 2025
Anarchy

Postby Might Delete Later » Sat Nov 22, 2025 6:45 pm

Inner Pani Grez wrote:i should listen to graduation. ive heard its good.

listen to college dropout and late registration first bcuz it's a trilogy. also Graduation is so good that it's unfair for everything else because it's so good

User avatar
Kilichloom
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1557
Founded: May 09, 2025
Ex-Nation

Postby Kilichloom » Sat Nov 22, 2025 6:46 pm

Might Delete Later wrote:
Inner Pani Grez wrote:i should listen to graduation. ive heard its good.

listen to college dropout and late registration first bcuz it's a trilogy. also Graduation is so good that it's unfair for everything else because it's so good

elementary is a bit basic, but its easy to get into
your favorite pre-columbian political junction

who should've gotten Belgium at the end of the war of Spanish succession, vote here: https://strawpoll.com/mpnb1blwEy5

User avatar
Ireleand
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1343
Founded: Feb 27, 2025
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ireleand » Sat Nov 22, 2025 7:11 pm




I'm curious, what exactly are dark semi circle's goals for killing circle guy? Also, I feel like a scene introducing these guys would be cool. Some sort of shady bar recruiting scene.
That's right. I'm back on the OG nation; I forgot that you could reset passwords with your email.

User avatar
New Gandinia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1323
Founded: Feb 03, 2025
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Gandinia » Sat Nov 22, 2025 7:17 pm

DutchFormosa wrote:
Might Delete Later wrote:who

It makes me sad I have to put this here.

Dawg I listen to robot anime girl how do you expect me to know how this is
Use code pear in da Fortnite item shop
Timoria
Jarona
Playing Deltarune
TGS OPEN
Please talk to me about my interests
I AM AUTISTIC PLEASE BE PATIENT

User avatar
DutchFormosa
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6261
Founded: Feb 11, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby DutchFormosa » Sat Nov 22, 2025 7:27 pm

New Gandinia wrote:

Dawg I listen to robot anime girl how do you expect me to know how this is

My parents love classic rock so I probably wouldn't know about them either if it wasn't for them honestly.
IC wiki
OOC info
============

User avatar
Lorp Worubleion
Attaché
 
Posts: 81
Founded: Aug 04, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Lorp Worubleion » Sat Nov 22, 2025 8:53 pm

Tevetara wrote:Wait, what, how'd they know Panamerican Republic was a DOS!? Do they check the PII after every warn?

I could tell the behavior of Panamerican Republic was mirroring that of La Ricciolina- same obsession with countries near Peru, same "LGB" rhetoric.

User avatar
Tevetara
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1219
Founded: Apr 21, 2025
Ex-Nation

Postby Tevetara » Sat Nov 22, 2025 8:56 pm

Lorp Worubleion wrote:
Tevetara wrote:Wait, what, how'd they know Panamerican Republic was a DOS!? Do they check the PII after every warn?

I could tell the behavior of Panamerican Republic was mirroring that of La Ricciolina- same obsession with countries near Peru, same "LGB" rhetoric.

I see, so it was the behavioral patterns?
⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑
⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑
⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑
⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑
/| • • |\ This is Spidey. He is on a journey to explore every forum nation! Put Spidey in your Sig so he can
/| ___ | \ fulfill his lifelong dreams
^_^ This is Facey. Facey wants to explore the forums. Copy and paste Facey to your sig so Facey can explore every forum!
★ The Federation of Tevetara ★
Explanation of flag ★ Political parties ★ National Anthem ★ Old signature
Goodbye, I will merely keep this account non-CTE

User avatar
Lorp Worubleion
Attaché
 
Posts: 81
Founded: Aug 04, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Lorp Worubleion » Sat Nov 22, 2025 8:57 pm

Tevetara wrote:
Lorp Worubleion wrote:I could tell the behavior of Panamerican Republic was mirroring that of La Ricciolina- same obsession with countries near Peru, same "LGB" rhetoric.

I see, so it was the behavioral patterns?

I don't know, I'm not a mod. That's just what I can tell as a regular player.

User avatar
Kasdados
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6767
Founded: Jun 02, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Kasdados » Sat Nov 22, 2025 8:59 pm

Last edited by Kasdados on Sat Nov 22, 2025 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aussie Patriot. Proud grandson of Greeks - prouder Son of Our Lord And Saviour. Passionate lover of creative writing, the bridge betwixt the realms beyond our own and the comprehension of our minds. Aspergers is its name, awesome is its game. Suave gentleman, debonair intellectual, kind soul. Lover of history, of politics, of civilisation. Devotee of Tolkien, of Frank Herbert, of George R. R Martin - the forgers of worlds. Supporter of Thomas Aquinas, of Aristotle, of Marcus Aurelius. Opponent of blasphemers, of uncreatives, and impolites.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law" — Galatians 5:22-23.

User avatar
Tevetara
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1219
Founded: Apr 21, 2025
Ex-Nation

Postby Tevetara » Sat Nov 22, 2025 8:59 pm

Lorp Worubleion wrote:
Tevetara wrote:I see, so it was the behavioral patterns?

I don't know, I'm not a mod. That's just what I can tell as a regular player.

I’d guess the mods can tell too. But I do think they may have confirmed with the OOC portion of the signature.
⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑
⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑
⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑
⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑
/| • • |\ This is Spidey. He is on a journey to explore every forum nation! Put Spidey in your Sig so he can
/| ___ | \ fulfill his lifelong dreams
^_^ This is Facey. Facey wants to explore the forums. Copy and paste Facey to your sig so Facey can explore every forum!
★ The Federation of Tevetara ★
Explanation of flag ★ Political parties ★ National Anthem ★ Old signature
Goodbye, I will merely keep this account non-CTE

User avatar
New Gandinia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1323
Founded: Feb 03, 2025
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Gandinia » Sat Nov 22, 2025 10:28 pm

Yellow Transcaucasia wrote:Ngl this cocoa powder I'm eating rn is surprisingly salty.

are you eating the damn Nesquick powder
Use code pear in da Fortnite item shop
Timoria
Jarona
Playing Deltarune
TGS OPEN
Please talk to me about my interests
I AM AUTISTIC PLEASE BE PATIENT

User avatar
Zantalio
Senator
 
Posts: 3750
Founded: Dec 08, 2023
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Zantalio » Sat Nov 22, 2025 11:09 pm

My Official Departure from NS
Ha! You thought I would give you an explanation! Nope.

In all seriousness, I am leaving NS. It might be permanent, it might be not. Right now, I'm distancing myself from NS. Might see ya guys again. Goodbye!

P.S, you might see me on the Byzantine Catholic forum.
Quo vadis, America?
This is Iochi Mari with a cigarette (and a broken halo). Oddly fitting for N-Day, it seems. Listening to Плейлист для тех, кто хочет расслабиться! (A playlist for those who wish to relax!)
I have enough drugs in my bloodstream to kill an elephant and two giraffes, and it is by the sheer will of God that I am alive.

User avatar
New Gandinia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1323
Founded: Feb 03, 2025
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Gandinia » Sat Nov 22, 2025 11:12 pm

Zantalio wrote:My Official Departure from NS
Ha! You thought I would give you an explanation! Nope.

In all seriousness, I am leaving NS. It might be permanent, it might be not. Right now, I'm distancing myself from NS. Might see ya guys again. Goodbye!

P.S, you might see me on the Byzantine Catholic forum.

No don’t go pls
Use code pear in da Fortnite item shop
Timoria
Jarona
Playing Deltarune
TGS OPEN
Please talk to me about my interests
I AM AUTISTIC PLEASE BE PATIENT

User avatar
DutchFormosa
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6261
Founded: Feb 11, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby DutchFormosa » Sat Nov 22, 2025 11:29 pm

I hate having to live with my parents, but I have no other choice.
IC wiki
OOC info
============

User avatar
Kyrindor Puppet
Minister
 
Posts: 2171
Founded: Aug 08, 2024
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kyrindor Puppet » Sun Nov 23, 2025 12:38 am

forums back
Last edited by Kyrindor Puppet on Sun Nov 23, 2025 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE MOST SERENE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF KYRINDOR
this is my general and F7 account, however sometimes I use my main.
wotm - "CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. SWAG" - R-DASH 5000

User avatar
Tevetara
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1219
Founded: Apr 21, 2025
Ex-Nation

Postby Tevetara » Sun Nov 23, 2025 12:40 am

Kyrindor Puppet wrote:forums back

The server hamsters were brought their proper sacrifices.
⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑
⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑
⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑
⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ ⭑
/| • • |\ This is Spidey. He is on a journey to explore every forum nation! Put Spidey in your Sig so he can
/| ___ | \ fulfill his lifelong dreams
^_^ This is Facey. Facey wants to explore the forums. Copy and paste Facey to your sig so Facey can explore every forum!
★ The Federation of Tevetara ★
Explanation of flag ★ Political parties ★ National Anthem ★ Old signature
Goodbye, I will merely keep this account non-CTE

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads