sand is good when it's on the beach
Advertisement

by Azurnailia » Sat Nov 22, 2025 6:27 pm
Yellow Transcaucasia wrote:Ngl this cocoa powder I'm eating rn is surprisingly salty.
Azurn/Akagi
Kawakaze’s #2 fan (behind Shirakami Fubuki)
She/her, Proud Lesbian Transfem
Souverain Revachol wrote:+parry +ultraricoshot +down to size +fistful of dollar +quickdraw +projectile boostZantalio wrote:Running Tetris on a calculator really makes you wish for a nuclear winter.Might Delete Later wrote:Also where the FRACK is your mandatory anime girl??Zoamunda wrote:Sadly, Little Italy doesn't have actual people who immigrated from Italy, but their descendants, who were there, so the population of Little Italy is just Italian-Americans.
Important Info and link to factbooks, New to F7? Click here (not ripped off of Godular)

by Kilichloom » Sat Nov 22, 2025 6:29 pm

by DutchFormosa » Sat Nov 22, 2025 6:34 pm
Yellow Transcaucasia wrote:Ngl this cocoa powder I'm eating rn is surprisingly salty.
by Yellow Transcaucasia » Sat Nov 22, 2025 6:35 pm

by Inner Pani Grez » Sat Nov 22, 2025 6:39 pm

by Inner Pani Grez » Sat Nov 22, 2025 6:40 pm

by Kilichloom » Sat Nov 22, 2025 6:43 pm

by Might Delete Later » Sat Nov 22, 2025 6:45 pm
Inner Pani Grez wrote:i should listen to graduation. ive heard its good.

by Kilichloom » Sat Nov 22, 2025 6:46 pm

by Ireleand » Sat Nov 22, 2025 7:11 pm

by New Gandinia » Sat Nov 22, 2025 7:17 pm

by DutchFormosa » Sat Nov 22, 2025 7:27 pm
New Gandinia wrote:DutchFormosa wrote:It makes me sad I have to put this here.
Dawg I listen to robot anime girl how do you expect me to know how this is

by Lorp Worubleion » Sat Nov 22, 2025 8:53 pm
Tevetara wrote:Wait, what, how'd they know Panamerican Republic was a DOS!? Do they check the PII after every warn?

by Tevetara » Sat Nov 22, 2025 8:56 pm

by Lorp Worubleion » Sat Nov 22, 2025 8:57 pm

by Kasdados » Sat Nov 22, 2025 8:59 pm

by Tevetara » Sat Nov 22, 2025 8:59 pm

by New Gandinia » Sat Nov 22, 2025 10:28 pm
Yellow Transcaucasia wrote:Ngl this cocoa powder I'm eating rn is surprisingly salty.

by Zantalio » Sat Nov 22, 2025 11:09 pm
Saint Paul - 2 Corinthians, 1:3-5 (NABRE)I confess, to God and all my brothers and sisters, that I am deeply impure, but I must resist my wicked impulses, no matter how many times I fail.
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and God of all encouragement,
who encourages us in our every affliction, so that we may be able to encourage those who are in any affliction with the encouragement with which we ourselves are encouraged by God.
For as Christ’s sufferings overflow to us, so through Christ does our encouragement also overflow.

by New Gandinia » Sat Nov 22, 2025 11:12 pm
Zantalio wrote:My Official Departure from NSHa! You thought I would give you an explanation! Nope.
In all seriousness, I am leaving NS. It might be permanent, it might be not. Right now, I'm distancing myself from NS. Might see ya guys again. Goodbye!
P.S, you might see me on the Byzantine Catholic forum.

by DutchFormosa » Sat Nov 22, 2025 11:29 pm

by Kyrindor Puppet » Sun Nov 23, 2025 12:38 am

by Tevetara » Sun Nov 23, 2025 12:40 am
Kyrindor Puppet wrote:forums back
Advertisement
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
Advertisement