NATION

PASSWORD

The World Cup Discussion Thread (OOC, Version IV)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
United States of Nova Calania
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 367
Founded: Jan 14, 2024
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Nova Calania » Mon Aug 19, 2024 7:37 am

I'm not accusing the hosts. I want to make sure my KPB rank is enforced and my roster and RPs are graded appropriately.
CHAMPIONS OF CAFA CUP XII!

User avatar
United States of Nova Calania
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 367
Founded: Jan 14, 2024
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Nova Calania » Mon Aug 19, 2024 7:45 am

Brusseldorf wrote:
United States of Nova Calania wrote:Currently I'm not having fun

It's okay United States of Nova Calania, I'm losing a lot too. If you're not having fun though, what do you think would make it more fun for you? Personally, having the games being scored is just a bonus for me - I'm never going to win but this event gives me a chance to practice my writing, which I enjoy. Occassionally someone mentions my nation in their role play and I get a warm fuzzy feeling too. It's all random at the end of the day. Does that help? I hope it does. :)


Technically, a team of my rank with some RPs should qualify. There's always bad luck, so at least 5th place in the standing and failing short to qualify would give me enough fun. Losing all the time, especially against very low ranked or even unranked teams doesn't makes me happy.
CHAMPIONS OF CAFA CUP XII!

User avatar
Hapilopper
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1697
Founded: Apr 30, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Hapilopper » Mon Aug 19, 2024 7:46 am

Demanding an investigation over your team's bad result sounds pretty accusatory to me.

And if you're in this just to win, you're in it for the wrong reasons. We're all going to face those results. But those losses are just as much an opportunity to write something good and explain why your team lost something you think it should have won.
Last edited by Hapilopper on Mon Aug 19, 2024 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Hap.
To be on hiatus April 27 - October 17.

User avatar
Tumbra
Minister
 
Posts: 2207
Founded: Aug 29, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tumbra » Mon Aug 19, 2024 7:49 am

United States of Nova Calania wrote:Technically, a team of my rank with some RPs should qualify.


no such thing as "should" qualify

United States of Nova Calania wrote:There's always bad luck, so at least 5th place in the standing and failing short to qualify would give me enough fun. Losing all the time, especially against very low ranked or even unranked teams doesn't makes me happy.


lad if your fun comes from winning against other people then this isn't the place for you, and i'm being absolutely serious here

United States of Nova Calania wrote:I'm not accusing the hosts. I want to make sure my KPB rank is enforced and my roster and RPs are graded appropriately.


is this not, at the baseline, an accusation of incompetency levelled at the hosts?

genuinely i felt a little bit of sympathy at your bad luck but that sympathy's been wiped out with this behaviour
Last edited by Tumbra on Mon Aug 19, 2024 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF TUMBRA
Tumbra - a sprawling, modern federal democratic republic located in Esportiva. Strong economy, strong civil rights, strong freedoms.
Population: 125 million | TLA: TMB | Capital City: Straton | Largest City: Couno
Constitution | Domestic Database | Domestic Newswire | Domestic Motorsports | Wiki Article
President: Bertram Andrews (Labour) | Prime Minister: Sandra Campbell (Labour)
U-18 World Cup 13, 21 Champions | Di Bradini Cup 51, 57 Champions | Campionato Esportiva 31, 33, 34, 38 Champions | Eagles' Cup 13, 14 Champions
World Grand Prix Championship 21 — World Drivers' Champion (Ted Pressley — Ælund)

User avatar
Ko-oren
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 7865
Founded: Nov 26, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ko-oren » Mon Aug 19, 2024 7:54 am

United States of Nova Calania wrote:I'm not accusing the hosts. I want to make sure my KPB rank is enforced and my roster and RPs are graded appropriately.


This is a different tone from your post before. "Can you assure me you got my KPB, roster, and RPs" is very different from "I demand investigation from the WC President and EWCC", the latter sounds a lot like an accusation. I will not make a precedent out of either - investigations or asking the hosts to doublecheck.

You've gotten some good advice here: find the fun in the hobby, be it telling stories, worldbuilding, graphics, you name it. Results aren't a guarantee (look up what happened to Banija, for instance). There are teams every cycle who finish three, four, or even five spots below their pot. It happens. And even then, the cycle is barely halfway done, so any accrued RP bonus might make a difference in the remaining games. You say you want results to go with your effort, I think that's the wrong way of approaching NSS and will lead to a lot of frustration.
Trigramme: KOR - Demonym: Ko-orenite - Population: 27.270.096
Map - Regions - Factbooks
Spreadsheets - Domestic Sports Newswires
Champions 1x World Cup - 1x CoH - 1x CAFA - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 4x World Bowl - 2x IBC - 4x RUWC - 3x RLWC - 1x GCF Test Cricket - 3x T20 WC - 1x AODICC - 2x ARWC - 1x FHWC - 1x HWC - 1x Beach Cup
Runners-up 1x World Cup - 4x CAFA - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 3x World Bowl - 2x WCoH - 4x IBC - 2x RUWC - 1x GCF Test Cricket - 1x ODI WT - 3x T20 WC - 1x FraterniT20 - 1x WLC - 1x FHWC
Organisation & Hosting 3x WCC President - 1x WCOH President / 1x BoF - 2x CAFA - 1x World Bowl - 1x WCOH - 2x RUWC - 1x ODI WT - 1x T20 WC - 1x ARWC - 1x FHWC

User avatar
Tumbra
Minister
 
Posts: 2207
Founded: Aug 29, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tumbra » Mon Aug 19, 2024 7:56 am

anyway apropos of nothing, forum reindexing seems to be hitting hard. if you want to view your posts especially on the wc97 rp thread, i recommend going to the bottom of the page, sorting by author, and then you can view all your posts in succession.

visual:

Image
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF TUMBRA
Tumbra - a sprawling, modern federal democratic republic located in Esportiva. Strong economy, strong civil rights, strong freedoms.
Population: 125 million | TLA: TMB | Capital City: Straton | Largest City: Couno
Constitution | Domestic Database | Domestic Newswire | Domestic Motorsports | Wiki Article
President: Bertram Andrews (Labour) | Prime Minister: Sandra Campbell (Labour)
U-18 World Cup 13, 21 Champions | Di Bradini Cup 51, 57 Champions | Campionato Esportiva 31, 33, 34, 38 Champions | Eagles' Cup 13, 14 Champions
World Grand Prix Championship 21 — World Drivers' Champion (Ted Pressley — Ælund)

User avatar
Aphrilia
Envoy
 
Posts: 342
Founded: Oct 20, 2023
Father Knows Best State

Postby Aphrilia » Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:04 am

United States of Nova Calania wrote:
Brusseldorf wrote:It's okay United States of Nova Calania, I'm losing a lot too. If you're not having fun though, what do you think would make it more fun for you? Personally, having the games being scored is just a bonus for me - I'm never going to win but this event gives me a chance to practice my writing, which I enjoy. Occassionally someone mentions my nation in their role play and I get a warm fuzzy feeling too. It's all random at the end of the day. Does that help? I hope it does. :)


Technically, a team of my rank with some RPs should qualify. There's always bad luck, so at least 5th place in the standing and failing short to qualify would give me enough fun. Losing all the time, especially against very low ranked or even unranked teams doesn't makes me happy.

This is just me putting my two cents at 10PM.

NSS is an extremely trust-based community when it comes to stuff like scorination. Breaching that trust will lead to punishment. You're the first to bring this up so far in this cycle, and while losing is a bummer, a lot of the other top ranked and/or consistently RPing nations have been losing to lower ranked teams as well. This is all part of how NSS works, there is that randomness accompanying roleplaying and rank. It's one of the three R's of NSS. The hosts always make sure to grade every RP as well as check on every roster and rank because it is their duty to do so. And this is how they gain the trust of the community as a tournament host. There would have been an investigation if this isn't the case. Bad luck happens all the time, and it can vary from one person to the other.

I had a somewhat similar thought process to you when I was still going by Atheara. That my efforts should be shown in the results... And what's worse was that I had a much lower KPB as well as rank than you have now when I acted like that, and I was insufferable to say the least. Results isn't the end all be all, the journey is a major part of what makes NSS unique. The things you want will come in due time, with enough effort and luck. Yes, luck will not always be with you but just enjoy the ride. It's not going to be the end of the world and at the end of it all, the vast majority of us do this for the fun of it.

I will make no further comment on this.
"...I'll never trust the same, I'll see friendship as just another game...! Full of winners and losers, selfish abusers... You failed to fly but somehow I’m to blame...!?"

-+ THE KINGDOM OF APHRILIA +-
Religious Immortality, Sporting Passion, and Lack of Factbooks.
NS Stats were kept out in the freezing winter.
FOOTBALL
QFs WC 99, 100 / R16 WC 101 / R32 WC 97
CHAMPIONS of IAC 24 / THIRD of IAC 23 / 4th IAC 22 / R16 IAC 20, 21, 25

BASKETBALL
THIRD of IBC 44 / QFs IBC 42, 43 / R16 IBC 39, 40, 41

OTHER
NSSCRA 15 ROTY Runner-Up (Alexander Rivier)

User avatar
Sarzonia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9116
Founded: Mar 22, 2004
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sarzonia » Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:30 am

If we want to talk "should" qualify, I'm ranked 38th and right now, I'd miss the proper if qualifying ended today. My team has draws against triple-digit ranked teams representing players who haven't so much as rostered.

Am I disappointed? Sure. Frustrated? Yes. But I'm not taking the approach you are, NC. Randomness is a real thing in competitions like this, and RL sports are often littered with "talented" teams and players that don't live up to their potential like the Dallas Cowboys.

I'm sure if you'd just kept this at "my team's gotten some crap results and I'm frustrated" you'd get commiseration. You're just embarrassing yourself now.
Last edited by Sarzonia on Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
First WCC Grand Slam Champion
NSWC Hall of Fame Inductee (post-World Cup 25)
Former WLC President. He/him/his.

Our trophy case and other honours; Our hosting history Sarzonian constitution

User avatar
Valentine Z
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15050
Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Valentine Z » Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:38 am

While this might sound unhelpful, sometimes... Things kinda just roll that way. From the same group, we had a Alanis Star 3–3 Chromatika, a match between the lowest KPB and the highest amongst the group. By all accounts, I genuinely feel that Chromatika should have won against my puppet given the RP output (I truly mean this), rank, etc. Sometimes, random luck just decides that it should be a draw or a loss.

In-character, I like to take rosterless or UR nations as true unknowns, as in ones that you don't know what to expect. But that's for my own writing later.

I often times reserve my thoughts on this, but I'll admit that I have gotten too competitive in IBC and other sports in the past. Eventually, what help me was that as long as I'm willing to join (and this site and people being available), there will be future seasons (and possible CoH).
Last edited by Valentine Z on Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
♪ If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day so far ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down ! ♪
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

♡ Issues Thread ♡ Photography Stuff ♡ Project: Save F7. ♡ Stats Analysis ♡

♡ The Sixty! ♡ Valentian Stories! ♡ Gwen's Adventures! ♡

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.

User avatar
Loch Dearg
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: Jul 20, 2024
Ex-Nation

Postby Loch Dearg » Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:48 pm

Valentine Z wrote:Easy for me to say, I know, but heyyyyy... There's always a chance at Cup of Harmony if you do manage to get in!

Though of course, I should point out that I'm not jinxing anyone to get knocked out of qualis; there are, after all, more matches to go. So, good luck and all the best to everyone. <3


Just wondering how does qualification for the Cup of Harmony work? Also this is my first World Cup and I'd like to say thanks to everyone who's involved in running this, been really enjoying it so far

User avatar
Aphrilia
Envoy
 
Posts: 342
Founded: Oct 20, 2023
Father Knows Best State

Postby Aphrilia » Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:30 pm

Loch Dearg wrote:
Valentine Z wrote:Easy for me to say, I know, but heyyyyy... There's always a chance at Cup of Harmony if you do manage to get in!

Though of course, I should point out that I'm not jinxing anyone to get knocked out of qualis; there are, after all, more matches to go. So, good luck and all the best to everyone. <3


Just wondering how does qualification for the Cup of Harmony work? Also this is my first World Cup and I'd like to say thanks to everyone who's involved in running this, been really enjoying it so far

The Cup of Harmony typically happens after WCQ. To enter the competition, you must be invited to it. Consistent RPing should get you an invite, as the CoH is usually for the "best of the rest" that didn't make it in the WC proper. You can choose to accept the invite or not, and the one inviting is the hosts of the CoH.
"...I'll never trust the same, I'll see friendship as just another game...! Full of winners and losers, selfish abusers... You failed to fly but somehow I’m to blame...!?"

-+ THE KINGDOM OF APHRILIA +-
Religious Immortality, Sporting Passion, and Lack of Factbooks.
NS Stats were kept out in the freezing winter.
FOOTBALL
QFs WC 99, 100 / R16 WC 101 / R32 WC 97
CHAMPIONS of IAC 24 / THIRD of IAC 23 / 4th IAC 22 / R16 IAC 20, 21, 25

BASKETBALL
THIRD of IBC 44 / QFs IBC 42, 43 / R16 IBC 39, 40, 41

OTHER
NSSCRA 15 ROTY Runner-Up (Alexander Rivier)

User avatar
Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21608
Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:43 am

Sorry, no RP for the WC qualifiers from me today: I moved home yesterday, and I've been too busy settling in & arranging my stuff in the new place... (Also, I don't yet have wi-fi arranged for there so at present I can online get online when I can get to the local library...)
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

User avatar
NSWC Signups
Diplomat
 
Posts: 764
Founded: Jul 04, 2005
Autocratic Socialists

Postby NSWC Signups » Tue Aug 20, 2024 10:33 am

Asking for Cup of Harmony bids: setting a deadline for Friday 23-Aug-24 22:00 CEST (in three days and two and a half hours!) and hoping to get the vote done by the Playoffs.
The poster of this message is probably The Kytler Peninsulae as NSWC Signups is owned and operated by the World Cup Committee, bringing you the finest quality in sign-up threads for NationStates' premier football tournament since 2005.

Current KPB+ Rankings: here. | Presidential Announcements | Old KPB rankings here

User avatar
Valentine Z
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15050
Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Aug 21, 2024 5:08 am

Just a heads-up that A LOT of the posts are missing right now. No, not just from searching, but like right now as you're looking through.

Case in point, as of the time of writing, there are definitely a lot of posts between Sarz' post above and mine, and in the RP thread, all the RPs I have written are missing.

EDIT: https://imgur.com/a/SB2VnIf Screenshot for reference in case this gets fixed as soon as I pointed out!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=553557&start=450 - One page from the WC 97 RP. "Requested Topic Does Not Exist" will show up. So.. yup.

EDIT 2: The admins know, they are investigating. "edit for clarity: We have up-to-date backups, so no posts should be permanently lost. But it might take a while to extract and reintegrate."
Last edited by Valentine Z on Wed Aug 21, 2024 5:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
♪ If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day so far ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down ! ♪
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

♡ Issues Thread ♡ Photography Stuff ♡ Project: Save F7. ♡ Stats Analysis ♡

♡ The Sixty! ♡ Valentian Stories! ♡ Gwen's Adventures! ♡

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.

User avatar
The Archregimancy
Senior Game Moderator
 
Posts: 34759
Founded: Aug 01, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Archregimancy » Wed Aug 21, 2024 5:19 am

<puts mod hat on>

The techies are working on the problem. Here's the thread in Technical where [violet] has made an announcement:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=554366

I regret I don't have any more information that that, or a time-frame for post recovery - this is well outside of my purview - but the above thread is the best place to go looking for further announcements.
Last edited by The Archregimancy on Wed Aug 21, 2024 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Hapilopper
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1697
Founded: Apr 30, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Hapilopper » Wed Aug 21, 2024 7:30 pm

So... is this thing on? Can we get back to brass tacks?
Last edited by Hapilopper on Wed Aug 21, 2024 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Hap.
To be on hiatus April 27 - October 17.

User avatar
Sarzonia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9116
Founded: Mar 22, 2004
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sarzonia » Wed Aug 21, 2024 7:32 pm

Still seems rather spotty to me.
First WCC Grand Slam Champion
NSWC Hall of Fame Inductee (post-World Cup 25)
Former WLC President. He/him/his.

Our trophy case and other honours; Our hosting history Sarzonian constitution

User avatar
Valentine Z
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15050
Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Aug 21, 2024 8:08 pm

From what I have checked and manually counted, (most of) 541 posts are accounted for. As of the time of this post and writing.

My understanding and observation was that while the posts themselves disappeared, the number of posts and pages were unaffected, so I was able to use that as reference..

Though of course, please do correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: Yeah nope. Part 4 of my RP is missing. There goes everything I just said. The ones around 20th Aug are missing.

-----

Speaking purely as an user without asking the admins yet, my own personal thought is to wait until this whole thing is over, because I'm not sure what adding further posts will do to a thread while they are still restoring.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Wed Aug 21, 2024 8:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
♪ If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day so far ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down ! ♪
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

♡ Issues Thread ♡ Photography Stuff ♡ Project: Save F7. ♡ Stats Analysis ♡

♡ The Sixty! ♡ Valentian Stories! ♡ Gwen's Adventures! ♡

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.

User avatar
Hapilopper
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1697
Founded: Apr 30, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Hapilopper » Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:18 pm

Valentine Z wrote:Speaking purely as an user without asking the admins yet, my own personal thought is to wait until this whole thing is over, because I'm not sure what adding further posts will do to a thread while they are still restoring.


I'll agree with this. I'll be in favor of holding off on further RPs until we get an all-clear from technicians or whoever is in the know.
-Hap.
To be on hiatus April 27 - October 17.

User avatar
Tinhampton
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16213
Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:38 pm

RE the above:
[violet] wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:Is there a risk that any posts made from this moment on will be lost in the process of recovering the August 20th posts?

No.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Lydia Anderson, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, LGA#484, LGA#491, LGA#533, LGA#540, LGA#549, SC#356, LGA#559, LGA#562, LGA#567, LGA#578, SC#374, LGA#582, SC#375, LGA#589, LGA#590, SC#382, SC#385, LGA#597, LGA#607, SC#415, LGA#647, LGA#656, LGA#664, LGA#671, LGA#674, LGA#675, LGA#677, LGA#680, Issue #1580, LGA#682, LGA#683, LGA#684, LGA#692, LGA#693, LGA#715, LGA#757, SC#526, LGA#763, LGA#788, LGA#791, LGA#792, LGA#798, LGA#799, LGA#800, LGA#807, LGA#814, LGA#817
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Torchbearer of Aeternum; fourth-most-prolific WA author of all time; proclaimer of WZTC's move to Palmetto
Tinhampton the player: 50yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate; currently reading nothing (I'm too busy)

User avatar
Kamijiro
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 381
Founded: Apr 27, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kamijiro » Wed Aug 21, 2024 10:02 pm

Are we going to delay the cutoff? I can't see the most recent matchdays anymore.
Winners of Baptism of Fire 81
World Cup 98 Round of 32 Appearance
Cup of Harmony 89 Quarterfinalist
Di Bradini Cup 55 & 58 Quarterfinalist
Cup of Harmony 88 Round of 16

User avatar
Eastfield Lodge
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10231
Founded: May 23, 2008
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Eastfield Lodge » Thu Aug 22, 2024 6:15 am

I couldn't log in to the forums to post this yesterday, but as mentioned on Discord, this is an official host announcement that the next cutoff will be pushed back 24 hours to Friday. This is provisional and may be extended further depending on technical developments.
Economic Left/Right: -5.01 (formerly -5.88)
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.31 (formerly 2.36)
ISideWith UK
My motto translates to: "All Eat Fish and Chips!"
First person to post the 10,000th reply to a thread on these forums.
International Geese Brigade - Celebrating 0 Radiation and 3rd Place!
info to be added
stuff to be added
This nation partially represents my political, social and economic views.

User avatar
Valentine Z
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15050
Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:44 am

Just to add on a bit more, the WC97 results also has the recent results missing, which I assume the admins know (they are aware of the more recent ones missing, working on it).

Also can confirm that thing with post counts still being correct. The result post has 15 posts as per the top right stats, but only 13 posts are visible. Unfortunately, I refreshed the screen so I couldn't see the most recent scores so that I can post it here for reference purposes.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
♪ If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day so far ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down ! ♪
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

♡ Issues Thread ♡ Photography Stuff ♡ Project: Save F7. ♡ Stats Analysis ♡

♡ The Sixty! ♡ Valentian Stories! ♡ Gwen's Adventures! ♡

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.

User avatar
Pasarga
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1536
Founded: Feb 09, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Pasarga » Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:36 am

Host Announcement

Due to the ongoing technical issues the WCQ are delayed until such a time as the board is once more stable and the missing posts are restored, at such a time there will be a 48 hour warning for the next intended cutoff.

User avatar
Sarzonia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9116
Founded: Mar 22, 2004
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sarzonia » Fri Aug 23, 2024 1:39 pm

I think that's the most sensible way to approach this latest outage.

We can't fully move forward until the technical crap gets sorted and we have no way of knowing when that will be.
First WCC Grand Slam Champion
NSWC Hall of Fame Inductee (post-World Cup 25)
Former WLC President. He/him/his.

Our trophy case and other honours; Our hosting history Sarzonian constitution

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Npc West Florida, TJUN-ia

Advertisement

Remove ads