NATION

PASSWORD

Gold & Silver: Baptism of Fire 75

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eshialand
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Eshialand » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:25 pm

The Eshian team has now arrived in Centralis, and is training at Olympic Stadium in preparation for their opening match against Aut-Ves-Nat. They know that this will most likely be the hardest game of the group stage, so they're training for the next two days to prepare. Hopefully, they can establish group synergy before the big game...

Coach Kenneth Morgan assembled this team to be about as good as it could be, but he still had doubts. Could a team from Eshialand, of all places, even get out of the group stage, let alone win the Baptism of Fire?

However, as he watched the team train, his doubts slowly began to melt away. Jacob Harran was just as good as he was with his club, and it looked like he could put up quite a few goals. Melissa Carey was a natural-born leader for the team, and she could play extremely well on both offense and defense. Sarah Silver and David Gorman were amazing defenders, and it looked like Steven Lachey was going to be a star forward for the team.

However, one player who he never expected was Dominique LaPlante. He had put her down for backup Right Back, which would see her getting almost no playtime, what with Silver being so good, but she was a lot better than your average backup. She actually looked like she could be in the starting 11, perhaps replacing George Habisbrauer or Carter Langley... so, he decided to test her at Center Back and Left Back, just to see what would happen. Yep, she was one of the best defenders they had, perhaps even better than Silver... the only reason why she wasn't put in the starting 11 at first seems to be because her club didn't appreciate her enough to let her play. She had played for the Eshialand Soccer Association's Cleveland Lakers the previous season, but only had 9 appearances in their 50-game season, all as backup and all in the final 10 minutes of the game.

Morgan now had a tough decision: would he play LaPlante or not? If he did play her, who would she replace? Habisbrauer or Langley? Would taking a risk on her even be worth it in a game as critical as the Aut-Ves-Nat game? Or would not taking the risk cost even more?

He decided not to think about it for a while. For now, he put her down as backup LB/CB/RB, so as soon as any defender was pulled out of the game, no matter who they were, LaPlante would take their place. Worrying about whether to start her or not would be too stressful for now.

The coach then went back to watching the training, assessing the rest of the team. Lysander Moore was pretty good in the midfield, but Harriet Copeland was lacking a certain something... it looked like she wasn't playing to her potential. That was completely understandable, saying as this was just a training game between the starting 11 and the backups, but it wasn't great for him, since he was trying to assess everyone's performance.

He had a plan for that. He split the team in two roughly equal halves: 6 starters and 5 backups on one side, 5 starters and 6 backups (including LaPlante, who played like a twelfth starter) on the other. The winning team would get free democracy sausages all around. (Elizabeth Michaels didn't play, but she got democracy sausages anyway, so it was fine by her.) This way, both sides had something to play for, and he could see each side's potential. It turns out that if you want someone to do something, giving them free food for doing a good job was the way to go, because, sure enough, Copeland played even better than Moore, with an aggressive play-style not unlike his own, back when he used to play... that must've been 7 years ago now... but now wasn't the time for nostalgia. It was time to figure out what he was supposed to do with this team. They had potential in spades, but how was he going to put that potential to good use?

After that day of training, Morgan was happy with his team. He had a solid team, one that might actually make it out of the group stage. He looked down at the schedule, which read as follows...

TEAM SCHEDULE: ESHIALAND
Matchday 1: Aut-Ves-Nat vs. Eshialand Olympic Stadium, Centralis
Matchday 2: BYE
Matchday 3: Eshialand vs. Islands Of Ventro Northcote Oval, Prescott
Matchday 4: Naufre vs. Eshialand Olympic Stadium, Centralis
Matchday 5: Eshialand vs. The united states of sonindia Hamilton Multi-Purpose Venue, Hamilton

This was gonna be fun.
Last edited by Eshialand on Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anything I say is IC unless proven otherwise by a court of law.

(he/him/any/all)

Sendhang
Envoy

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Sendhang » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:53 pm

I - II - III

IV
BAPTISM OF FIRE

Teuku Salahuddin failed to make his debut in the 7th Melayu Archipelago Cup (MAC 7) in Pemecutan as Sendhang was knocked out in the group stage after finishing fourth behind the eventual champion Southern Palm Islands, 2-times champion Ziwana and World Cup qualifier Trolleborg.

It didn’t de-motivate Salahuddin though. He was only 19 at that time. He knows he was still very young and his hard work and persistence will eventually pay off. The trip to Pemecutan only made Salahuddin more determined to make it in football.

Sendhang was going to participate in another international football competition soon after the MAC 7. Persatuan Sepakbola Seluruh Sendhang (PS3) has confirmed that they will be participating in the World Cup qualifiers for the first time and therefore eligible to participate in the Baptism of Fire (BoF) which was held in Electrum and Reçueçn a month after MAC 7.

Salahuddin was already at home in the small town of Tapah for a week after returning from national duty in Pemecutan when he got the call from Teuku Syarkawi, the head coach of the national team. He was selected again for the national team and is off to Reçueçn soon.

Salahuddin was ecstatic. He hugged his mother and kissed her hand as soon as the head coach hung up.

“I promise you we will get out of here soon, mom,” Salahuddin said looking into his mother's eyes.

All the 22 players selected for the national team were required in the capital city for medical checkup and fitness test 3 days after the phone call.

Teuku Salahuddin packed up all his clothes and stuff he needed. He left his hometown for the capital city the day after. He had to take the 6-hours bus ride from Tapah to the capital city.

Most of the other national team players flew lavishly on a business class flight like a king to the capital city and they didn’t shy away from posting it onto social media. Salahuddin was jealous. He can’t afford a plane ticket. He is only on a $250 per month contract with KS Tapaklaboh. No business class yet. The bus was his only option.

Salahuddin arrived 2 days before the centralized training camp. He was one of the first to arrived. Earlier than him was another young player and Salahuddin’s roommate during the 7th Melayu Archipelago Cup, Joroq Hendriq who left for the capital city as soon as he got the call from the head coach.

Joroq, just like Salahuddin, came from poor family background. To make it worse, Joroq lived in the highlands which only had one inter-state bus per week. He had no choice but to catch the bus as soon as the call with Syarkawi ended.

The national team players settled in nicely at PS3 Complex, the headquarters of the national football governing body which also houses the training pitch as well as the accommodations for the players. The facilities were not that great back then. There were 3 training pitches but it is not well-maintained and the accommodations were like in boarding school. No air-conditioner. No privacy.

The players knew they were at a disadvantage. The other nations were training comfortably in a state-of-the-art training center complete with gymnasiums and swimming pool and stayed at 5-star hotels. Completely different than what they had in PS3 Complex.

However, a word from Syarkawi on the first day of training motivated their ambition.

"You know why this is the only facility that we have? Why this is the only field that you can use?” the head coach asked the squad before the start of the first day of centralized training.

Nobody answered.

"Because they don't know you. They don't recognize you yet. They don’t believe that spending on this team is worthwhile,” the head coach continued.

It was dead silence in the training pitch at PS3 Complex.

"However, that does not mean that you are too small compared to your opponents. This is only the beginning. You can change everything. I know who you are, where you come from. I know this team can stand as tall as any team,” the head coach was fired up.

The players were all focused.

“Back in our days, we played on dirt with only school shoes. Sometimes not even wearing any shoes,” the head coach reminded the players how lucky they are.

“Back in our days, there was no gym. We had to lift anything heavy to build our bodies wherever we can. Now you can do weight in the gym,” the head coach continued

“I believe we can change our fate. And only you can change your own fate,” the head coach ended his speech.

That speech on the first day of the centralized training camp changed the mood of the squad. The players were raring to go. They were going to represent Sendhang in their first-ever World Cup Committee-sanctioned tournament, the Baptism of Fire.
Last edited by Sendhang on Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Le Choix
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Le Choix » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:38 pm

My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:
Choose my scorers: Yes, though Lavigne will score most of the goals.
Godmod scoring events: No
RP injuries to my players: Yes
Godmod injuries to my players: No
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes; Max: 3
Hand out red cards to my players: No (TG me if you want to)
Godmod other events: No
Style Modifier: -4
Ligue Légère 40          Pld    W   D   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts 
1 Croiser 36 19 12 5 23 8 +15 69 Champions
2 Chevalier 36 14 13 9 21 20 +1 55
3 Brillante 36 15 9 12 30 24 +6 54
4 Lumière 36 15 8 13 36 30 +6 53 Cup Champions
5 Glacée 36 15 5 16 19 20 −1 50
6 Étoile 36 14 7 15 15 17 −2 49
7 Aube 36 13 8 15 16 18 −2 47
8 Marquée 36 11 9 16 16 25 −9 42
9 Ailes 36 11 7 18 18 25 −7 40
10 Fidèle 36 12 4 20 25 32 −7 40
Coup des Élus 40
First Round
Aube 1-0 Fidèle
Marquée 2-1 Ailes

Quarterfinals
Croiser 2-0 Marquée
Chevalier 0-1 Aube
Brillante 0-1 Étoile
Lumière 3-1 Glacée

Semifinals
Croiser 2-1 Aube
Lumière 1-0 Étoile

Final
Croiser (1-1) (1-1 AET, 4-5 pen.) Lumière

Awards
Botte Dorée: ST Gavin Lavigne, Lumière (20 Goals)
Gant Doré: GK Francine Pellier, Croiser (8 Goals)
Ballon d'Or: GK Francine Pellier, Croiser
Le Choix National Team
Nickname: Les Élus, Les Jaune et Noir

Management Staff
Manager: Hélène Monet, 39
Assistant Manager: Florence Dior, 47
Physio: Clarence Mardin, 41

Starting Lineup:
Goalkeeper: Francine Pellier, 30 Crosier, 6 ft 1 in Capitaine

Right Back: Isaac Morneau, 22, Brillante, 6 ft 3 in
Center Back: Adolphe Pleimelding, 23, Étoile, 6 ft
Center Back: Éloi Bouthillier, 21, Aube, 6 ft 8 in
Left Back: Béatrice Pueyrredón, 19, Marquée, 6 ft 1 in

Right Midfielder: Élise Lacan, 24, Brillante, 6 ft 2 in
Center Midfielder: Léa Leloup, 20, Lumière, 6 ft 3 in
Attacking Midfielder: Aurélie Dior, 22, Brillante, 6 ft 1 in
Center Midfielder: Hervé Kaplan, 25, Croiser, 6 ft 2 in
Left Midfielder: Henry Grant, 27, Étoile, 6 ft 4 in

Striker: Gavin Lavigne, 23, Lumière, 6 ft 3 in

Reserves
Goalkeeper: Marie-Françoise Benett, 23 Étoile, 6 ft 5 in
Goalkeeper: Davy Kléber, 21, Aube, 6 ft 4 in

Right Back: Flore Dembélé, 19, Aube, 6 ft
Center Back: Mathis Bertillon, 20, Marquée, 6 ft 1 in
Center Back: Ingrid Bureau , 23, Glacée, 6 ft 2 in
Left Back: Jérémy Marchal, 22, Ailes, 6 ft 6 in

Right Midfielder: Océane Manaudou, 24, Lumière, 6 ft 2 in
Center Midfielder: Fabrice Bessette, 20, Croiser, 6 ft 5 in
Attacking Midfielder: Élie Rouzet, 22, Chevalier, 6 ft 8 in
Center Midfielder: Émeline Doisneau, 25, Glacée, 6 ft 4 in
Left Midfielder: Brice Vasseur, 22, Croiser. 6 ft 2 in

Striker: Rolande Peletier, 22, Brillante, 6 ft 1 in
Key Characters:

GK Francine Pellier
The eldest player on the team and two years ahead of retirement age for Chosen players, Pellier has been the best keeper in the Ligue Légère in the last five years. She debuted for Croiser in Saison 27, meaning this was her fourteenth season in the league. Early in her career, it was reflexes that saved her; now, she relies more on the extensive knowledge of situations and shots that she's faced in her long career. Having only conceded eight goals in thirty-six games, she's coming off her best season; can she lead les Élus to success on their first foray into world football?

CB Éloi Bouthillier
He may only be twenty-one and barely have three seasons of Ligue Légère under his belt, but he's being heralded by The Chosen media as one of the better defenders in the last decade. With a mean streak in him that results in brutal tackles and a good knowledge of the goings-on on the field, it's no wonder that he's been talked up so much. Possessing a very moldable personality and a willingness to learn, he's going to be the future of The Chosen for years to come.

LM Henry Grant
Henry Grant has been on his third team already in his tenth season for Les Élus, having played for Brillante and Ailes before settling with Étoile. He's good for at least one highlight of a bending goal every season. With The Chosen's 4-5-1, having players that can create scoring opportunities remain of paramount importance, and Grant will be called upon to contribute. He's one of the most vocal of the lot, having connections with both the Grand Bishop of the Church and the Grand Bishop of the Interior. He hasn't used the connections so far, but it'll be interesting to see what happens if the team struggles.

AM Aurélie Dior
Playing the spearhead part of the 4-5-1, Dior will be the other player to try to score the goals for Les Élus. With a quick burst and creativity to boot, she knows when to make a play on the goal and when to pass the ball off. A model citizen that takes the job of sports very seriously, she's a perfectionist who drives herself to live every day as a better example than the day before. With her best days still ahead, she'll be very important in this first cycle for Les Élus.

ST Gavin Lavigne
A four-time Gant Doré winner by age 23, Gavin Lavigne is one of the hottest players in Le Choix in the sport of football. Possessing a lethal arsenal of speed, awareness, vision, and killer instinct, he's known as l'éclair (the lightning) by the Chosen Media. A calm player who prefers to let his playing do most of the talking, he'll be at the forefront of the attack as part of La Phalange (The Phalanx).

CM Élie Rouzet
If The Chosen are behind late, they have the ability to replace one of their center midfielders for Élie Rouzet. She's more of the "Shoot first, ask questions later" type of player with a license to shoot. Thankfully, she's got decent range and a good follow-through.

MG Hélène Monet
The woman in charge that helped Chevaliers win Saison 39 after many seasons of futility, Monet is more of a facilitator than a tactician. With players coming from all the teams of the League coming together, her skills will be needed to put aside their egos and work together as a team.
Last edited by Le Choix on Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Theocratic Isolationist Dictatorship currently residing in Esportiva
Puppet of Chromatika

Atheara
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheara » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:22 am

Arrival and Challenges

The Athearan National Team has arrived in Recuecn, specifically the City of Geneve. This is where Atheara will be facing it's matches in Group B, the other countries in Group B are Kannap, Talkasa, Galeanna, and Revlona. Yet there is only information about the Talkasa National Team currently available for public reading.

Talkasa will definitely give a good challenge for Atheara, since they have an agressive style of play. In fact there are more agressive teams than defensive ones, but that won't matter on the pitch. The others will also prove to be a challenge, since who knows what kind of players each National Team has. This also sparked quite some interesting facts as many teams have well known players in their team, but not that well in other major nations.

Other Countries that are big in other sports and or tournaments are also participating, such as Gergary, Srednjaci, Suimede, and Sendhang. Most do expect them to pass into the Round of 16, which may or may not also have other interesting nations that will make it through. But as of now, those names are the ones Athearans are most familiar with.

National Pride is at stake in this 75th Baptism of Fire, and everyone expects everyone else to put up a fight. We await the first Match.
A T H E A R A | A N A I A
"I'm not sure about being as obvious as other people."
Football
Jenna Raven Cup I Champions!
3rd in the 75th Baptism of Fire!

Ice Hockey
3rd in the 19th World Junior Hockey Championships!
Ro32 in the 47th World Cup of Hockey
If you were wondering, the girl on my flag is Vill V from Honkai Impact 3rd. Your welcome.

Qzvarkian Qaz
Secretary

Founded: Jul 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Qzvarkian Qaz » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:51 am

Bryan's Song: A Faustian Tale

Bryan Faust stood in the hallway between the convenience store and the garage at a local gas station. Sure he had the money to pay for the tire, but he had thought to himself if they didn't fix the roads in his hometown of Buccaneer Bay, he would quickly run out of money he had earned employed playing football in Sqournshelous. His employment chances were about to go up though. Bryan felt a buzz in his pocket and heard the familiar ringtone of his agent Kenny Becker.

"Kenny! You better have good news, I'm back at the XP with another blown tire!"

"Well lets start of with the bad Nryan. The Alex City deal ain't happening."

"Fuck! another one? Shit at this rate I'll be playing for one of the Polynesian teams in Starcom...."

"Yeah sorry about that, nothing I could do. Apparently a Chromatik national teamer came on the transfer list last night and they happened to be the only one awake at the time, and they got her for a good deal. I do have some good news though, I got man here claiming to be from an IFCF qualifier who wants you services."

"Oh really? Put him on."

"Hello Bryan, My name is Vitaly Kovanomenko, I am what you Xannerians would call a GM and I am for the team called Qariq 1000 of Qzvarkian Qaz"

"Oh I've heard of them, yeah, why are in Kenny's office?"

"We want your services!"

"Really?"

"Listen, it's Qzvarkian Qaz, while I normally say don't this to new recruits for the team, I figure you may like to hear this. You'll basically be a mercenary, sound fun? Well how about shove a ton of cash at you?"

"Uhhh, I dunno....."

"Listen you want to play in a middling Starcom team with no chance at international glory or play for Qairq 1000 and contend for IFCF spots!? You will be compensated handsomely if you choose us."

Bryan thought about it, the man with the accent made a convincing point, he loved the idea of playing on a team that was a contender, and he's obsession of obscure IFCF entrants did give him a small idea of Qariq 1000. As he gave it though he figured, "why not? Heck maybe i'll even meat a cute Qazite girl over there".

If only Bryan knew what he was getting himself into.
Last edited by Qzvarkian Qaz on Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
PRONOUNCED: Kuh-var-key-in Kahz
CAPITAL: Qariq
TRIGRAME: QQZ

We are an attempt at an over the top Central Asian style dictatorship with our influences being mainly Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
Most policies and stats are cannon, but issues are picked with the craziest or most dictator friendly option in mind. All policies are considered cannon aside from Geronticide.

OOC Puppet of Xanneria

Galeanna
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 12, 2021
Ex-Nation

Galeanna Roster

Postby Galeanna » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:56 pm

The Galeanna Football Association Presents:

The Galeanna Football National Team to Baptism of Fire 75

In Galeanna's little world the modern game of football was invented and cordified in its borders. However the once proud and mighty country was left behind by its world after its Empire fell, the country falling into civil war, followed by an isolation policy and the banning of football in the country in 1980. Galeannans however loved the beautiful game so much it was played in secret. Pub football and hostel soccer became very popular. Pub football was played with a beer bottle whilst hostel soccer was played with a ball made out of socks with bunk bed ladders as goals. Due to a shift in political power in Galeanna championed by football lovers, football was reintroduced back in 2000 following a 20 year abscence. Galeanna came out of isolation but still kept to itself. The new King, Michael II being a football lover wanted the country to participate in multiverse and international football. Preparations for a Galeanna debut in multiverse football begun in 2000 with the formation of the UFL (United Football League). Now 20 years later Galeanna is ready for multiverse football and all Galeanna's are proud and excited to see the Dragons parcipate in the Baptism of Fire competition.

Full Name: The United Kingdom of Galeanna
Nickname: The Dragons
Triagramme: UKG
Formation: 4-4-2
Style Modifier: +4
Manager: Thomas Ferguson
Assistant Manager: James Lampard

Starting Line Up

PositionNumberNameAgeClub
GK1Finley Hodgson26Springfield Isotopes
RB13Max Maclean26Fish Eagles
CB3Reece Burton24Eagle Beaks
CB4Ben Hudson20Springfield Isotopes
LB5Zachary Sanders27Fish Eagles
CM6Samuel Scholes27Pinchester Strikas
CM8Connor Waters26Ainheim Dynamos
LM7Peter Robinson-Captain30Darby Sundowns
RM11Nathan Wood-Vice Captain28Pinchester Strikas
ST9George Smith26Darby Sundowns
ST10Zak O'Brien20Tamaria Strikas

Bench
GK: David Dyer(16), Pinchester Strikas
GK: Jacob Parsons(23), Pinchester Strikas
LB: Tom Dunn(38), Eagle Beaks
RB: Yong Ju-Yong(22), Pinchester Strikas
CB: Luke Clark(33), Pinchester Strikas
CB: Jonathan Short(18), Fish Eagles
LM: Jonathan Forster(18), Fish Eagles
RM: Hayden Chandler(17), Pinchester Strikas
CM: Patrick Davey Mwaluweni(18), Teuila City
CM: James Waters(23), Irongate Rangers
ST: Oscar Ingram(24), Darby Sundowns
ST: Jayden Reeves(20), Ainheim Dynamos

Kits

Galeanna kits are made by multiverse renowned kit makers, Zsports.

RP PERMISSIONS
I give my opponent permission to(that is if they are first to RP):
Choose my goalscorers: Y
Godmod scoring events: Y
Give my players yellow cards: Y
Give my players red cards: Y
Give injuries to my players: Y
Godmod injuries to my players: Y
Godmod other events: Y

Galeanna
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Galeanna BOF 75 Rp 1

Postby Galeanna » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:58 pm

ROAD TO THE BAPTISM OF FIRE 75

As Galeanna embarks on a historic journey in the Baptism of Fire tourney, let’s take a trip down memory lane and remember when the journey to this moment actually begun.

Football in Galeanna was first played in Aberbrith in the 675 AD. In modern times Aberbrith is well known as a large fishing city, however back in 675 AD it was only a backwater village only known for its pigs. Pigs would get slaughtered once a week at the Village Chiefs manor and sold to the butchers. The pigs stomach and intestines were tasty delicacies in the little village of Aberbrith and cheap as well. Butchers would fight and chase each for the pig’s stomach. Later on butchers begun to organize themselves into small gangs to get the best pig parts. The fight for the pig’s stomach soon became a village sport as the butcher gangs tried to get the stomach to their side of the village. Mob football was born. By the 1500s mob football had evolved to include the concept of scoring. In 1800s at the height of the Galeannan Empire, football was played according to different rules in each institution. In an attempt to bring order to the game as they had done to the world by bringing civilization to the savages, 20 working class men met at Butts and Cocks a pub in Hilton to codify the rules of football. The rules codified at Butts and Cocks became known as the Hilton Rules. The Hilton Rules were made in 1869. 15 years later football in Galeanna was still being by different rules notably the Hilton Rules, the Cockfield Rules and the BridgeOx Rules. On June 11 1884 several football schools met at the Belly Up pub in Pinchester to bring order to the game of football and form a united body to enforce the game, this body founded on that day was the Football Association. Modern association football was born that day. Association football was then spread throughout the Galeannan Empire to places such as the Ziwana Archipelago, Eraman and Sharktail. In 1888 the United Football League was founded. The UFL run from 1888 with a break in 1911 to 1918 due to the First Great Battles and then in 1933 to 1945 during the Second Great battles, the league stopped in 1980 following the banning of football in Galeanna.

The Galeannan Empire due to war fatigue and economic problems begun to crumble in the 1960s. This soon led to instability inside Galeanna leading to a civil war between the 3 Kingdoms. Communist factions joined the war and came out of the civil war victorious. The Galeannan royal family went into exile. Football was seen as a capitalist game, moreover the games were used to spread messages which went against the GCB (Galeannan Communist Board). In 1980 football was banned in Galeanna. Football moved underground and was played in backyard pubs and workers hostels. People found playing the game were sent to Work Camps, however this never dissuaded people from playing the beautiful game. These groups who played hostel and pub football were at the fore front of Anti-Communism and through their efforts in spreading anti-communist literature and sabotaging the GCB, they set a stage for the 1992 revolt which led to the overthrow of the GCB. A provisional Government came to power but held on to it for the next 8 years. Protests in 2000 led by football lovers brought King Michael II, a football lover who uplifted the football ban.

From 2000 onwards King Michael II has helped the Galeanna Football Association in preparation for the Dragons debut in multiverse and international football. It’s been long journey and here we are in the Baptism of Fire. We the Dragons and do not mind fire, after all we cannot be burned, we are ready for a new challenge in this new journey which begins with the Baptism of Fire

Recuecn
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Recuecn » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:02 pm

This is your first cutoff for groups A through C of the Baptism of Fire.
Results
Group A
Qzvarkian Qaz 1–0 Central Antarctic Peninsula
Shreekaristan 1–2 Innovative

Group A Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Innovative 1 1 0 0 2 1 +1 3
Qzvarkian Qaz 1 1 0 0 1 0 +1 3
3 Central Antarctic Peninsula 1 0 0 1 0 1 −1 0
Shreekaristan 1 0 0 1 1 2 −1 0

Group B
Revlona 1–4 Talkasa
Atheara 0–0 Galeanna

Group B Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Talkasa 1 1 0 0 4 1 +3 3
2 Atheara 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
Galeanna 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
4 Revlona 1 0 0 1 1 4 −3 0

Group C
Gergary 1–0 Bukaiia
Sendhang 0–1 Tolanka

Group C Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Gergary 1 1 0 0 1 0 +1 3
Tolanka 1 1 0 0 1 0 +1 3
3 Bukaiia 1 0 0 1 0 1 −1 0
Sendhang 1 0 0 1 0 1 −1 0

Teams who do not appear in the tables had a bye on the first matchday.
Last edited by Recuecn on Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rəswɛsən

Sendhang
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sendhang » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:08 pm

DAY 5 - MONTH 1 - YEAR 6

Analysis: Sendhang 0-1 Tolanka

Sendhang lost 1-0 in the first matchday of the 75th Baptism of Fire to unknown Tolanka at Champs du Sport, Renwyll in Reçueçn.

Sendhang lined up with the 4-3-3 base formation for the match, pushing wingers further forward by employing 4-1-2-3 when attacking, and sitting deep by employing 4-1-4-1 when defending.

Sendhang with the ball

Sendhang without the ball

SENDHANG STARTED AS THE BETTER TEAM

Sendhang started the match as the more dominant side. The connection between Keylar Samoi and Nanang Wirajuda was the main focal point of their movement. Tolanka's defense was penetrated several times by Keylar early in the game.

This was the main pattern of Sendhang's attack on the night by making Nanang the playmaker in the middle of the pitch who often looks for Keylar's run from the left.

Sendhang's pattern of attack

Keylar in terms of mobility and skills was the main threat to Tolanka. He waited for the ball in the best position, managed to do some dribbling past the opponent. But several times Keylar failed to produce a better end product.

THE LAST 15 MINUTES OF THE FIRST HALF

Tolanka managed to play their best football in the last 15 minutes of the first half of this match.

It was Sendhang's own mistake for suddenly slowing down their tempo. Tolanka created several goal opportunities and they pressed Sendhang intensely to force them to commit mistakes.

The Tolanka goal was a very good team goal. Smooth ball control, simple and neat passes that resulted in a goal by Tolanka. The goal was too easy for Sendhang to concede to Tolanka.

The defense splitting pass

The cutback to the middle and the goal

NO FOCUS IN THE SECOND HALF

Sendhang was already feeling the pressure with the target of making it through to the knockout stage set by PS3. And obviously, they need to improve this aspect of stress management.

They came to Reçueçn with hope and confidence. Unfortunately here, they are not only playing against Tolanka but also fighting against themselves from within.

As a result, they do not move as a unit in the second half. Lack of focus and lapse of concentration forced Sendhang to commit mistake by mistake.

SUMMARY

This match belonged to Tolanka because Sendhang handed it over to them in the last 15 minutes of the first half.

Sendhang can learn something from this match. They need to improve their sharpness especially in terms of final passes in the final third. Nimble movements will not produce a goal, but it is kicking techniques that will produce something, like goalscoring opportunities.

Sendhang should fix their final delivery issue. Because Gusti Sing Nggawe is a proven goalscorer.

Last edited by Sendhang on Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:59 am, edited 5 times in total.

Le Choix
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Le Choix » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:54 pm

Histoire du football au Choix, Partie 1 - Saison 1-10

Pre-Saison 1
History says that the first football game in Le Choix was played between Croisier and Ailes at 488 Post Jump, with the Grand Bishop of Church's Croiser defeating the Grand Bishop of the Interior's Ailes by a score of two goals to one. Mac Desspereaux of Ailes was the first Chosen to ever score a goal in an official match. Histories state that the idea of football came from La Reine Rouge, The Red Queen that helped The Chosen's Five rule the nation from somewhere across the waters of the region that they'd landed in after the Jump.

Within five years, Ligue Légère, or the Light League, was born. Ten teams would play a quadruple-round robin schedule of thirty-six games, with the final table determining seeding for Coup des Élus - the Cup of the Chosen, a postseason tournament that is by some considered to be more important than winning the League. With many of the teams being based in Espoir du Ciel and so many of the clubs being entirely sponsored by the Grand Bishops, interest was given to the league from its inaugural season. Let us see what transpired.

Saison 1
Ligue Légère             Pld    W   D   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts 
1 Étoile 36 22 7 7 22 7 +15 73 Champions
2 Ailes 36 21 6 9 33 15 +18 69
3 Lumière 36 17 4 15 26 19 +7 55 Cup Champion
4 Chevalier 36 15 9 12 17 13 +4 54
5 Croiser 36 15 6 15 25 23 +2 51
6 Marquée 36 12 9 15 24 27 −3 45
7 Glacée 36 13 6 17 19 24 −5 45
8 Aube 36 11 8 17 15 21 −6 41
9 Brillante 36 11 7 18 15 31 −16 40
10 Fidèle 36 8 8 20 11 27 −16 32
Coup des Élus 1
First Round
Glacée 1-0 Fidèle
Aube 0-0 (0-1 AET) Brillante

Quarterfinals
Étoile 2-0 Brillante
Ailes 1-0 Glacée
Lumière 2-1 Marquée
Chevalier 0-1 Croiser

Semifinals
Étoile 1-1 (1-2 AET) Croiser
Ailes 0-2 Lumière

Final
Croiser 0-1 Lumière

Awards
Botte Dorée: ST Marc Despereaux, Ailes (13 Goals)
Gant Doré: GK Marcine Parti, Étoile (7 Goals)
Ballon d'Or: GK Marcine Parti, Étoile
The biggest thing to know about Ligue Légère is that four of the teams are sponsored by four Grand Bishops. Croiser by the Grand Bishop of the Church, Étoile by the Grand Bishop of the Military, Lumière by the Grand Bishop of Communication, and Glacée by the Grand Bishop of the Interior. At this moment in Chosen History, 493 Post-Jump, Grand Bishop Eric Cahou had a huge presence in the goings-on of the everyday life of The Chosen, including some of the best players available at the time. This was back before players were told from youth that they would be playing in Ligue Légère; the fact that Étoile was able to get players like GK Marcine Parti and ST Jasmine Francette was a huge boon for them. Parti conceded only seven goals and helped Étoile gain the inaugural title of football played among The Chosen. During the Coupe des Élus, however, it was Lumière of Marcine Aia that prevailed, with Croiser doing the dirty work of taking out Étoile before a goal by CM Jacques Santi sealed the deal in the final. Still, Étoile had the crown.

Saison 2
1 Étoile 36 22 9 5 25 6 +19 75 Champions
2 Ailes 36 22 6 8 28 11 +17 72 Cup Champions
3 Aube 36 16 6 14 18 16 +2 54
4 Croiser 36 13 10 13 31 26 +5 49
5 Lumière 36 13 10 13 22 19 +3 49
6 Brillante 36 14 7 15 22 31 −9 49
7 Marquée 36 12 9 15 23 24 −1 45
8 Chevalier 36 12 8 16 15 19 −4 44
9 Glacée 36 9 8 19 12 23 −11 35
10 Fidèle 36 6 9 21 15 36 −21 27
Coup des Élus 2
First Round
Marquée 0-1 Fidèle
Chevalier 3-1 Glacée

Quarterfinals
Étoile 1-0 Fidéle
Ailes 2-1 Chevalier
Aube 0-1 Brillante
Croiser 2-1 Lumière

Semifinals
Étoile 1-0 Brillante
Ailes 0-0 (1-0 AET) Croiser

Final
Étoile 1-1 (1-2 AET) Ailes

Awards
Botte Dorée: ST André Butte, Croiser (11 Goals)
Gant Doré: GK Marcine Parti, Étoile (6 Goals)
Ballon d'Or: GK Marcine Parti, Étoile
For the first five years of Ligue Légère, there was no changing of players between the teams. This meant that Étoile, now with a season of playing together under their belt, was even more on top of it than before. Marcine Parti continued to be the best keeper in the land by conceding one less goal than the previous season while their previous demons of Lumière fell down a few notches. This time around, though, Étoile was contested by Ailes, a club whose origins come from les guerriers ailés, the elites of The Chosen military that serve as the shock troops. Their overtime victory was accentuated by GK Nanci Prat defeating Marcine Parti and LM Crissa Sante scoring the game winner after extra time.

Saison 3
1 Croiser 36 18 10 8 41 23 +18 64 Champions
2 Aube 36 18 8 10 22 16 +6 62 Cup Champions
3 Étoile 36 16 11 9 23 16 +7 59
4 Ailes 36 16 7 13 27 21 +6 55
5 Chevalier 36 15 5 16 17 19 −2 50
6 Fidèle 36 14 7 15 24 34 −10 49
7 Glacée 36 12 9 15 22 25 −3 45
8 Lumière 36 12 6 18 21 25 −4 42
9 Brillante 36 11 9 16 16 21 −5 42
10 Marquée 36 8 8 20 17 30 −13 32
Coup des Élus 3
First Round
Glacée 0-0 (0-1 AET) Marquée
Lumière 1-2 Brillante

Quarterfinals
Croiser 0-0 (0-0 AET, 4-5 pen.) Marquée
Aube 1-0 Brillante
Étoile 2-1 Fidèle
Ailes 1-3 Chevalier

Semifinals
Aube 1-0 Marquée
Étoile 2-1 Chevalier

Final
Aube 1-0 Étoile

Awards
Botte Dorée: ST Charlene Detroit, Croiser (16 Goals)
Gant Doré: GK Nanci Prant, Aube (16 Goals), GK Marcine Parti, Étoile (16 Goals)
Ballon d'Or: AM Arlene Rand, Croiser
After the first two seasons, Grand Bishop Eric Cahou mysteriously fell ill and died. He was replaced by a youngster in George Peille, and Étoile lost its figurehead. Though Marcine Parti helped them to third place, it was the Grand Bishop of the Church's Croiser that won the season, led by Charlene Detroit's sixteen goals. Croiser brought a kind of football yet unseen to the top of the leaderboard, employing more than one player up front like Étoile; they'd yielded more than ten goals in the season and still won! Grand Bishop Sarah Asailler has been recorded to call an extra service on the day that Croiser won the season to celebrate the occasion. Winning the Coupe des Élus that season was Aube, a team sponsored by an order of monks that exist outside of the purview of the Grand Bishop of the Church. Thus, the rivalry between Croiser and Aube was born.

Saison 4
1 Croiser 36 24 3 9 53 26 +27 75 Champions
2 Étoile 36 17 8 11 26 19 +7 59
3 Aube 36 14 13 9 22 15 +7 55 Cup Champions
4 Ailes 36 15 8 13 28 23 +5 53
5 Lumière 36 15 8 13 22 18 +4 53
6 Glacée 36 8 18 10 15 21 −6 42
7 Brillante 36 11 9 16 14 29 −15 42
8 Chevalier 36 9 13 14 12 18 −6 40
9 Marquée 36 11 7 18 24 31 −7 40
10 Fidèle 36 7 11 18 15 31 −16 32
Coup des Élus 4
First Round
Brillante 3-0 Fidèle
Chevalier 1-2 Marquée

Quarterfinals
Croiser 2-0 Marquée
Étoile 3-1 Brillante
Aube 2-1 Glacée
Ailes 1-3 Lumière

Semifinals
Croiser 1-3 Lumière
Étoile 1-1 (1-2 AET) Aube

Final
Aube 2-0 Lumière

Awards
Botte Dorée: ST Charlene Detroit, Croiser (24 Goals)
Gant Doré: GK Nanci Prant, Aube (15 Goals)
A dualtiy of facts happened this season. First, Croiser didn't miss a beat, winning the League by sixteen points and breaking fifty goals scored. Their offensive rhythm was unlike anything that League Légère had ever faced. Étoile recovered to place second, some credit due to George Peille. Once again, though, it was the monks of Aube that won the Cup after Lumière shocked The Chosen's footballing world by a hat trick from LM Charlotte Sams. GK Laria Asmond blanked out Lumière, and the monks had done it yet again.

Saison 5
1 Lumière 36 19 11 6 27 13 +14 68 Champions, Cup Champions
2 Croiser 36 18 11 7 37 18 +19 65
3 Aube 36 16 14 6 26 14 +12 62
4 Ailes 36 14 9 13 19 17 +2 51
5 Chevalier 36 11 13 12 12 13 −1 46
6 Brillante 36 13 5 18 20 28 −8 44
7 Étoile 36 11 10 15 15 18 −3 43
8 Marquée 36 10 13 13 13 19 −6 43
9 Glacée 36 8 16 12 13 18 −5 40
10 Fidèle 36 4 10 22 11 35 −24 22
Coup des Élus 5
First Round
Étoile 1-2 Fidèle
Marquée 0- Glacée

Quarterfinals
Lumière 3-0 Fidèle
Croiser 2-1 Glacée
Aube 3-2 Brilliante
Ailes 1-0 Chevalier

Semifinals
Lumière 1-1 (2-1 AET) Ailes
Croiser 1-3 Aube

Final
Lumière 2-1 Aube

Awards
Botte Dorée: ST Charlene Detroite, Croiser (11 Goals)
Gant Doré: GK Isaac Dun, Lumière (13 Goals), GK Maurice Gear, Chevalier (13 Goals)
Lumière has always been an interesting squad in the Ligue Légère - a side determined not by one player but by the sum of the whole. In Saison 5, the combined sum of them won both the Ligue as well as the Coupe, the first team to do so. Though Croiser and Aube tried, neither the Church nor the Monks could stop them - the teamwork posited by the Light was too much to handle. Lumière would never be a side to have a dynasty of sorts, but they'd always be an entertaining side to watch.

Saison 6
1 Chevalier 36 24 10 2 28 4 +24 82 Champions
2 Aube 36 20 7 9 28 14 +14 67 Cup Champions
3 Brillante 36 15 6 15 28 23 +5 51
4 Lumière 36 13 11 12 20 19 +1 50
5 Glacée 36 13 11 12 17 17 0 50
6 Étoile 36 13 9 14 19 17 +2 48
7 Ailes 36 11 7 18 18 23 −5 40
8 Croiser 36 10 10 16 22 30 −8 40
9 Fidèle 36 6 14 16 18 33 −15 32
10 Marquée 36 7 11 18 13 31 −18 32
Coup des Élus 6
First Round
Ailes 2-0 Marquée
Croiser 1-0 Fidèle

Quarterfinals
Chevalier 2-0 Croiser
Aube 1-0 Ailes
Brillante 2-1 Étoile
Lumière 0-1 Glacée

Semifinals
Chevalier 1-3 Glacée
Aube 2-1 Brillante

Final
Aube 1-0 Glacée

Awards
Botte Dorée: ST Eduard Faille, Brillante (10 Goals)
Gant Doré: GK Maurice Gear, Chevalier (4 Goals)
Ballon d'Or: GK Maurice Gear, Chevalier
This was the very first season where limited trading became available. Chevalier... Is also an interesting side. The Knights are a side alike but separate from Étoile. With Générale Edith Boike getting more involved with Chevalier, they got GK Maurice Gear from Glacée on a huge gamble and it paid off. Gear conceded four goals, the least up tot his point so far, and Cheavlier won the league by fifteen points. Eduard Faille was the bright spot for Brillante, who had their very best season so far as an extension of the Church's Prophets; Aube's monks won the Coupe yet again, showing their dominance as a team in the knockout rounds.

Saison 7
1 Croiser 36 21 8 7 52 24 +28 71 Champions
2 Aube 36 21 5 10 28 17 +11 68
3 Brillante 36 15 8 13 25 21 +4 53
4 Étoile 36 13 10 13 16 17 −1 49 Cup Champions
5 Ailes 36 13 9 14 20 23 −3 48
6 Chevalier 36 12 11 13 13 14 −1 47
7 Fidèle 36 11 11 14 25 29 −4 44
8 Lumière 36 12 7 17 19 26 −7 43
9 Glacée 36 10 8 18 20 30 −10 38
10 Marquée 36 11 5 20 13 30 −17 38
Coup des Élus 7
First Round
Fidèle 1-0 Marquée
Lumière 2-1 Glacée

Quarterfinals
Croiser 0-0 (1-0 AET) Lumière
Aube 1-1 (1-2 AET) Fidèle
Brillante 0-0 (0-1) Chevalier
Étoile 2-1 Ailes

Semifinals
Croiser 3-1 Fidèle
Étoile 1-0 Chevalier

Final
Croiser 0-1 Étoile

Awards
Botte Dorée: ST Charlene Detroite, Croiser (22 Goals)
Gant Doré: GK Maurice Gear, Chevalier (14 Goals)
Ballon d'Or: ST Charlene Detroite, Croiser
This was the very first season where the term "superteam" was used. Grand Bishop Josie Eda brought together a bevy of players to get the ball to Charene Detroite, and the Croiser striker responded by scoring twenty-two goals as The Church's team won their third title in the inaugural seven seasons of Ligue Légère. Étoile won their first cup, the best sign of life from the side that won the first two seasons.

Saison 8
1 Croiser 36 21 6 9 48 29 +19 69 Champions
2 Aube 36 20 7 9 22 12 +10 67
3 Chevalier 36 17 9 10 21 13 +8 60 Cup Champions
4 Étoile 36 12 13 11 19 15 +4 49
5 Fidèle 36 12 11 13 20 22 −2 47
6 Ailes 36 10 15 11 13 16 −3 45
7 Lumière 36 11 10 15 15 22 −7 43
8 Marquée 36 11 9 16 20 25 −5 42
9 Glacée 36 9 8 19 11 26 −15 35
10 Brillante 36 7 12 17 21 30 −9 33
Coup des Élus 8
First Round
Lumière 1-0 Brillante
Marquée 1-1 (1-2) Glacée

Quarterfinals
Croiser 1-0 Glacée
Aube 2-0 Lumière
Chevalier 1-0 Ailes
Étoile 1-2 Fidèle

Semifinals
Croiser 1-0 Fidèle
Aube 1-2 Chevalier

Final
Croiser 1-1 (1-2 AET, 4-5 pen.) Chevalier

Awards
Botte Dorée: ST Charlene Detroite, Croiser (23 Goals)
Gant Doré: GK Justin Malle, Aube (12 Goals)
Ballon d'Or: ST Charlene Detroite, Croiser
The stranglehold on top of the Ligue by Croiser would not relent. It was a much closer season, and Chevalier would take them down in penalties in the Coupe Final, but scoring more than double the goals of any other team will definitely go a long ways in football.

Saison 9
1 Étoile 36 19 7 10 23 13 +10 64 Champions
2 Fidèle 36 18 8 10 28 20 +8 62 Cup Champions
3 Croiser 36 17 7 12 38 26 +12 58
4 Lumière 36 16 4 16 19 21 −2 52
5 Glacée 36 13 10 13 20 17 +3 49
6 Marquée 36 12 10 14 19 23 −4 46
7 Chevalier 36 13 7 16 15 19 −4 46
8 Aube 36 13 6 17 14 21 −7 45
9 Ailes 36 12 7 17 21 27 −6 43
10 Brillante 36 10 8 18 15 25 −10 38
Coup des Élus 9
First Round
Chevalier 1-0 Brillante
Aube 1-3 Ailes

Quarterfinals
Étoile 1-1 (1-2 AET) Ailes
Fidèle 1-0 Chevalier
Croiser 2-0 Marquée
Lumière 0-1 Glacée

Semifinals
Fidèle 1-0 Ailes
Croiser 2-1 Glacée

Final
Fidèle 2-1 Croiser

Awards
Botte Dorée: ST Annette Crux, Croiser (17 Goals)
Gant Doré: GK Isabelle D'Arte, Étoile (13 Goals)
Ballon d'Or: DM Kellie Eaur, Étoile
It turned out that the next part of Étoile's legacy was just coming. 19 year old Isabelle D'Arte turned out to be what they needed, winning many a game with her pair of hands. George Peille had grown to be a more than capable Grand Bishop of the Military - and as the Grand Bishop gained power, so did the team.

Saison 10
1 Aube 36 16 13 7 18 9 +9 61 Champions
2 Glacée 36 17 8 11 23 17 +6 59 Cup Champions
3 Croiser 36 17 6 13 34 23 +11 57
4 Fidèle 36 15 11 10 26 21 +5 56
5 Ailes 36 15 10 11 24 18 +6 55
6 Chevalier 36 14 9 13 15 15 0 51
7 Lumière 36 12 10 14 14 17 −3 46
8 Brillante 36 11 11 14 21 27 −6 44
9 Étoile 36 9 8 19 13 22 −9 35
10 Marquée 36 9 4 23 17 36 −19 31
Coup des Élus 10
Lumière 0-1 Marquée
Brillante 2-1 Étoile

Quarterfinals
Aube 2-1 Marquée
Glacée 1-0 Brillante
Croiser 0-0 (0-1) Chevalier
Fidèle 1-2 Ailes

Semifinals
Aube 1-2 Chevalier
Glacée 1-0 Ailes

Final
Glacée 0-0 (1-0) Chevalier

Awards
Botte Dorée: ST Annette Crux, Croiser (15 Goals)
Gant Doré: GK Justin Malle, Aube (9 Goals)
Ballon d'Or: CB Hailee Ette, Aube
A magical season for Aube, with Justin Malle coming into the fray - to be Isabella D'Arte's rival going forward. Draws, yes. Losses, no. Aube wins. Cup was won by Glacée, who would leave a mark in the next age of Ligue Légère.

Next: Saison 11-20
Theocratic Isolationist Dictatorship currently residing in Esportiva
Puppet of Chromatika

Atheara
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheara » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:03 pm

The Seemingly Painless Battle

The first match for Atheara in the Baptism of Fire against Galeanna in the City of Geneve in Recuecn officially ended in a scoreless draw of 0 - 0 which, may seem painless. This is far from the truth, as both sides were extremely fatigued in the match. Officials state that Atheara had 15 shots, while Galeanna had 17. This is due to the back and forth playstyle on the field, when Galeanna attacked and failed, Atheara would immediately attack back. This happened way too many times for the average person to count.

Man of the Match has got to be Mugel Krygorf. His keen determination to organize the defense correctly and him not letting Galeanna scoring any goal is what makes him a World Class Goalkeeper. Other key players were Jonathan Winger and Alexei Murov. They keen stayed on Defense and were vital to some moments in the match that would have become goals for Galeanna.

Talkasa went on to win against Revlona with an amazing score of 1 - 4. With Talkasa in the lead, Kannap yet to play, Atheara and Galeanna fighting for 2nd place, Group B is yet to be an interesting group. The 2nd Match, Atheara is going to be facing Group Leader Talkasa. The Athearan National Team is sure they can put up a good fight, but with Talkasa only having a 1+ Style, it might difficult for them to break through.

See you all in Matchday 2!
A T H E A R A | A N A I A
"I'm not sure about being as obvious as other people."
Football
Jenna Raven Cup I Champions!
3rd in the 75th Baptism of Fire!

Ice Hockey
3rd in the 19th World Junior Hockey Championships!
Ro32 in the 47th World Cup of Hockey
If you were wondering, the girl on my flag is Vill V from Honkai Impact 3rd. Your welcome.

Aut-Ves-Nat
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Aut-Ves-Nat » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:08 pm

Aut-Ves-Nat Baptism of Water Fire Roster

Roster
GK 01: John Opie
LB 02: Clifford Farf
RB 03: Niko "Ban Ban" Ija
CB 04: Julia Prawiro
CB 05: Tall Pete Jr.
DM 06: Nelson Obaseki
DM 07: Xavier Paige
LM 08: Maria Roxas
RM 11: Ramsey Jolf
AM 10: Martin Kaarinasen
ST 09: Quan Ding
Backups
GK 12: Jugen Maxwell Glover
GK 23: Salamantica Joliet
LB 13: Lucy Lucy
RB 14: Kozumi Ryuhaku
CB 15: Kaga Vibe
CB 16: Admiral Juan James Marcozy
DM 17: Richard Rhine
MF 18: Volga
MF 19: Dean Brown
MF 20: Patrica Patricks
F/M 21: Doris Donson
FW 22: Edin Musa

Uniforms

OOC
Style: 1.2
Permissions: Anything
Aut-Ves-Nat, the greastest sea fearing and/or seafaring nation ever!
All people this vessel are human, ingore any hydraulic fluids.

Sahuarita
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Sahuarita » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:34 pm

Starting XI MD1, v. Montäna Verde Espinar-Galán-Espiga-Guillén-Gallo-Cortés-Quesada-Morillo-Dávalos-Sáez-Covarrubias
Hola! And Gracias for reading today’s version of Sahuarita Deportivo, the premier sporting news outlet of Sahuarita. We will be taking on the very tough Montäna Verde in our first match, and it may be one of the deciders of the group. Urrútia Cuellar’s Montäna Verde already has many players transferred out into international leagues, and unlike our Sahuaritan’s, they already have experience playing against many other top level national team players. The Sahuaritan’s however, are determined to outplay them, as highlighted by the statements of many players, which we will see later in the article. Ana-Ximena Pareja Carvallo already seems like a tough threat for the Sahuaritan’s to handle, however the experienced defender unit may be able to hold her to a tee, despite the hype coming into the game about the opposing squad. Unfortunately for the Sahuaritan’s, defense may the the biggest whole in the roster, as we saw them give up 7 goals against Brenecia, and add on a handful more throughout the rest of the Campionato.

Preview of the Group, MD’s 1 and 2
MD1: Montäna Verde
Expected Result: Draw
While it is tough to measure the Sahuaritan squads on a scale compared to players who play at a high level domestically, this may be one of the most anticipated games during the entire BOF. Many experts have been regarding these teams as 2 of the strongest in the entire tournament, and they both have a shot at going a long ways, if they can survive each other.

MD2: Suimede
Expected Result: Win
Unfortunately, we were unable to find much information about this squad, although Sahuaritan experts were able to figure out that they don’t have much of a history in terms of football, so that may be a good sign for the Sahuaritan’s. We can expect a win here, and we will need these 3 points if we want to be able to secure a spot in the next round.

So, just by looking at that, it is clear that we are one of the stronger teams in the group. Obviously, there is no guarantee that we are better than any of these unknown teams, however it is a good indicator that we have more experience than them at the international level. Montäna Verde seems like the obvious threat coming into the tournament, however this could be a very good chance for teams like the Bigtopian Isles to make a name for themselves in the world of football.

Betting Odds Pre-BoF 75 - First Place - Top 10
Montäna Verde +500
Le Choix +800
Eshialand +1200
Sahuarita +1200
Bunakaiia +1300
Qzvarkian Qaz +1400
Gergary +1400
Islands of Ventero +1600
Sendhang +1700
Kannap +1800

Tejedor’s Corner
Reporter: “Hey coach, who do you think will be the toughest task to overcome this tournament?”
Tejedor: “Well, ultimately I think it will be our own team. We have shown we can play top level football before, however it will depend on our guys going out and winning it.”

Reporter: “Does Montäna Verde seem intimidating to you guys?”
Tejedor: “That’s a tough question, of course, we always respect out opponents, however we know we can beat them if we play hard, although it will not be easy.”
Last edited by Sahuarita on Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The WCC Main Nation of Northwest Kalactin

St Trinians
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby St Trinians » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:47 am

St Trinians National Football Team
#1 Millicent Becket
#2 Dottie Carmicheal
#3 Nonie Swindlehurst
#4 Frankie Tipton
#5 Miracle Butler
#6 Essie Gardner
#7 Temperance Porter
#8 Ilsa De Grandhomme
#9 Elisabeth Speight
#10 Alyson Granger
#11 Poppy Appleton

St Trinians is a matriarchal anarchy. The society is completely lawless, and the monarch, or Matriarch, rules by the principle of "Might is always right", a phrase that appears in the national anthem. There was a lot of difficulty in naming 23 players for the national team, as each powerful gang leader and noble wanted to have their way. Politics in St Trinians involves a lot of threats and placating. After much political posturing, the Matriarch herself named the team.

St Trinians' national motto is "Get your blow in first", and the team will follow this philosophy. Relentless attack is the order of St Trinians football, and the team employ a 2-3-5 strategy which attempts to overwhelm the opponent with constant shots on goal. As true anarchists, St Trinaisn' players have little regard for rules, personal safety, or the right of other players to not be carried off on a stretcher. Expect fouls, injuries, and cards galore.

Team information for starting 11
1. Millicent Becket
Tall and athletic, Becket is probably the best player on the team in terms of pure skill. That's a good thing, as she'll get little help from her defenders. Always serious, Becket will be one of the few St Trinians players unlikely to recieve a card. She has become one of the team's poster girls.

2. Dottie Carmicheal
With her teased hair and facial piercings, Carmichael's appearance screams alternative. While she might be small and shy, she makes up for it with an almost psychopathic aggressiveness and a tendency to know just where a person's weak spots are.

3. Nonie Swindlehurst
Big, solid, and mean, Swindlehurst employs a simple approach to defence: run through the opponent. And if that doesn't work, break their jaw. Intimidating anywhere on the field, her presence in a crowded box becomes terrifying. Nonie is the most likely player on the team to pick up a red card, and that's saying something.

4. Frankie Tipton
Tipton is a hyperactive ball of energy that always seems to be in the best of spirits. It's unclear how much of that is natural and how much is due to the recreational drugs she frequently takes. What is clear is that this restless energy means she is perfect for the holding midfielder role as the first line of defence and the start of attack.

5. Miracle Butler
Miracle is from an upper-class family, and is a social media star. Her presence on the team was paid for, the Matriarch receiving a large sum of cash. Miracle hopes this will pay off in the form of an uptick in her followers, which is all she seems to care about. With training she has become a passable midfielder, but certainly not world class.

6. Essie Gardner
Don't let the outlandish makeup and bright hair fool you, Gardner has an evil streak. She knows all the dirty tricks, and she's not afraid to pull them out. From Galloway, a city known for it's often brutal gang violence, its quite possible that Gardner has the highest kill count of any of the team.

7. Temperance Porter
Porter is one of two captains for the side. She is a highly-talented footballer with clinical passing skills and a decent right boot that has made her an excellent choice to lead the team. She also has serious anger management issues, and will lash out if provoked.

8. Ilsa De Grandhomme
Of the many upper class girls on the team, De Grandomme is undoubtedly the highest on the ladder, as it were. and the most well-connected. Her naming as co-captain is seen by many as a favour to her mother, a personal friend of the Matriarch. She's not without talent though, and will send in many crosses into the box. Also likely to take free kicks from range.

9. Elisabeth Speight
Born to a low-class family on the mean streets of Galloway, Speight's inclusion shocked the upper-class establishment. Speight was chosen by the Matriarch herself after footage emerged of Elisabeth taking penalties in a school match. She is the most accurate striker on the team, and will be the penalty taker.

10. Alyson Granger
Granger is at centre forward for one reason and one reason only: shock value. A tall, strong woman, Granger dominates in aerial contests. It helps that she has an accurate header as well. Her approach to goalscoring is just to kick the ball as hard as possible in the direction of the goal. Shots from Granger are best described as rockets.

11. Poppy Appleton
The exact opposite of Granger, Appleton is the youngest player on the team. Argaubly the brains of the team, her skills lie more in running circles around defenders and pouncing on loose balls (always a possibility with Granger on the team).

Full 23 player roster
#   Position       Name                Hometown    Favourite Weapon
1 Goalkeeper Millicent Becket Searle Hunting Rifle
2 Defender Dottie Carmicheal Mummerpool Switchblade
3 Defender Nonie Swindlehurst Searle Knuckleduster
4 Def. midfield Frankie Tipton Finkton Revolver
5 Midfield Miracle Butler Searle Metal Pipe
6 Midfield Essie Gardner Galloway Assault Rifle
7 Att. Midfield Temperance Porter Searle Hat-pin
8 Att. Midfield Ilsa De Grandhomme Wochester 9mm Pistol
9 Forward Elisabeth Speight Galloway Razor Blade
10 Forward Alyson Granger Mummerpool Kitchen Knife
11 Forward Poppy Appleton Coxford Wooden Bat
12 Goalkeeper Virginia Brassington Cowbridge Knife
13 Defender Catherine Holker Searle Wood Axe
14 Defender Georgie Haight Searle Sawn-off Shotgun
15 Def. midfield Trinity Wollenstone Searle .45 Pistol
16 Midfield Wilhelmina Dorsey Wochester Hockey Stick
17 Midfield Gwendolyn Temple Searle Revolver
18 Att. Midfield Primula Hardwick Finkton Cavalry Sabre
19 Att. Midfield Eleanor Longstaff Searle Hunting Knife
20 Forward Comfort Maitland Searle Assault Rifle
21 Forward Dorothea Cummings Searle Battle-Axe
22 Forward Penny Breckenridge Mummerpool Walking Cane
23 Goalkeeper Madelyn Walmsley Searle Grenade Launcher

ImageImage
Left to right:
Goalkeeper home Kit, worn by Millicent Becket
Home kit, worn by co-captain Temperance Porter
Away kit, worn by co-captain Ilsa De Grandhomme

Insert: Goalkeeper away kit

Permissions: You may do anything to my players short of killing them or giving them career-ending injuries.
If you would like to godmod anything to do with my team, TG me first!

Style mod: +4
Last edited by St Trinians on Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:21 am, edited 12 times in total.

Electrum
Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 20, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Electrum » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:19 am

Matchday 1 Results
Group D
The united states of sonindia 2–3 Islands of Ventro
Aut-Ves-Nat 1–3 Eshialand

Group D Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Eshialand 1 1 0 0 3 1 +2 3
2 Islands of Ventro 1 1 0 0 3 2 +1 3
3 The united states of sonindia 1 0 0 1 2 3 −1 0
4 Aut-Ves-Nat 1 0 0 1 1 3 −2 0

Group E
St Trinians 0–0 Le Choix
Srednjaci 2–0 Istoreya

Group E Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Srednjaci 1 1 0 0 2 0 +2 3
2 Le Choix 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
St Trinians 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
4 Istoreya 1 0 0 1 0 2 −2 0

Group F
Bigtopian Isles 1–2 Suimede
Sahuarita 2–1 Montaña Verde

Group F Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Sahuarita 1 1 0 0 2 1 +1 3
Suimede 1 1 0 0 2 1 +1 3
3 Bigtopian Isles 1 0 0 1 1 2 −1 0
Montaña Verde 1 0 0 1 1 2 −1 0

Teams who do not appear in the tables had a bye on the first matchday.
Last edited by Electrum on Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
NationStates Tennis Tour President - NSTT rankings and season nine schedule

Issues Editor - List of issue ideas - Got Issues discord

Eshialand
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Eshialand » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:08 am

Eshialand... wins?
Aut-Ves-Nat 1 - 3 Eshialand

As the Eshian national anthem played, the team was as nervous as a balloon in a needle factory. This was it, their first international match, and so much was riding on this moment. Despite their training, they didn't feel ready. It really didn't help that a standing-room crowd of 103,265 was staring at every move they made, waiting for them to mess up...

Then, the match began. At first, no team seemed to be getting any chances. There was one moment in the 17th minute when Longfield had an opening, but the ball harmlessly curved straight to Ban Ban.

In the 26th minute, however, there was a breakthrough. Silver stole the ball from Kaarinasen, and just started running for it. She passed it to Moore, he passed it to Carey, she to Lachey... the passing was absolutely flawless in this play, so, when Lachey passed it to Jacob Harran, the team knew they deserved what came next.

Harran shot it to the top corner of the net. Opie stood no chance. 1-1.

In this one moment, skeptical Eshians watching at home realized that soccer was no laughing matter. Eshialand had a team, and they weren't half-bad.

Then, in the 38th minute, Moore lost the ball to Tall Pete Jr.. Pete passed it to Obaseki, Obaseki to Roxas, Roxas to Quan Ding... before Kolek knew it, the ball went right past him. 1-1.

In the 43rd minute, however, "tragedy" struck. Habisbrauer managed to steal the ball from Ding, but in doing so, his foot hit the ball the wrong way, spraining his ankle. He'd be out for the rest of the game. Thank goodness Coach Morgan had an ace up his sleeve, and that ace was, of course, Dominique LaPlante.

At halftime, the score remained 1-1. Halftime couldn't have come at a better moment though, as this gave LaPlante a chance to prepare herself for the 45 minutes to come. And boy, would they be an eventful 45 minutes.

53rd minute: Ding got another amazing scoring opportunity. However, the crossbar had other ideas. The ball bounced right off, but by some stroke of luck for Aut-Ves-Nat, it bounced right to Kaarinasen, who headed the ball... right into Kolek's hands.

62nd minute: LaPlante steals the ball from Paige, and what followed was... extraordinary. LaPlante passed the ball to Harriet Copeland, who wouldn't pass it to anyone else... she just ran. Some would call her a ball hog, and they wouldn't be wrong, but when the ball finds the back of the net, that doesn't really matter. 1-2.

74th minute: one lone Eshian fan in the stands started chanting: "Let's go Owls! Hoot! Hoot! Hoot, Hoot! Let's go Owls!" Slowly, the chants get louder, as more and more people take up the chant. The deafening hoots soon proved too distracting for the Aut-Ves-Nat team, as, by the 77th minute, the ball got past Opie again. The goalscorer? Melissa Carey from afar. 1-3.

As the clock ticked down, nobody in Eshialand could believe what they were watching on TV. The score remained 1-3 with minutes to go. Those minutes would turn to seconds, and the seconds melted away... Eshialand had won.

The real win, at least in the king's eyes, wasn't in the score, but rather the TV ratings. An estimated 23% of Eshian households were watching that day. Eshialand gave them a team, and they were enthralled. His plan was working.

The next day, on the plane to Prescott, Coach Morgan had a tough announcement for the team. Habisbrauer would remain benched for the foreseeable future. Nothing personal, LaPlante was just better. Habisbrauer was visibly upset, but he choked it down. He didn't want to make a scene in front of the rest of the team.

Of course, the Owls had bigger fish to fry. After the bye day, they would be playing the tough Islands of Ventro team. The team would spend their day off training and studying both the Sonindia-Ventro game and that night's upcoming Ventro-Aut-Ves-Nat game, trying to find any weaknesses they could exploit...
Anything I say is IC unless proven otherwise by a court of law.

(he/him/any/all)

Marigred
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Marigred » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:35 am

AMFA OFFICIAL

Marigred Senior Press Conference
End of day 1 Baptism of Fire 75
Attended by:
Mordel Clay(46 y.o)-manager
Damarco Baldwin(31 y.o)-Marigred Senior Captain.

Hello and greeting to everyone. I take role as a representative from AMFA. The manager and the player will arrive shortly. I hope for all the media, please be patient. Before we starting press conference, i want to give a word to each of you not talk or ask anything outside the football matter. We at AMFA, respect all of you, so please put aside any controversial, or anything that can create some uproar or unpleasant situation. Thank you for all the media here. I have been inform the manager is here and we can start in a few minute. Once again, thank you.

Hello and greeting to all the media here once again. Thank you for Marigred Senior manager, Mordel and Damarco to be here. So, first of all, i will tell you a bit about Marigred Senior. Marigred Senior, known as Grey Wolf just start this year. It was the first Marigred participation in International level. All the player here are still green at international stage. For Sir Mordel, this is his first tournament he managing Marigred. First match against Gergary will be his first match. That the short explanation from me about this team. All the media can start asking them question.

Q 1: As we all know, this team just build this year? How do you find a chemistry beetween the player? Call up a lot from one club?

Mordel: Time surely take a part too in building or set up something. Same as well as us. We need a time to build this team, to understand this tactic, to get chemistry by each other. I agreed we will look bad and you guys may see a mistake make by our players. However, a mistake is a place for me and them to know where we weak. As for my selection, 100% you can believe me, it own their performance and my observation and judge. I promise that all the choosen really from their performance, you can rest assured.

Q 2: You say mistake where you know what this team weak, but do you think you can successfully repair it? Are you not afraid something might happen from that?

Mordel: Mistake leading to the goal. I sure that what you mean right. Ofcourse, i will not just said dont worry about the mistake you do, it will show where you weak. That for sure important for them to alert, but in the first place,i always remind them do as hard as you can, the best you can give. If the come attacking, try close as fast as possible. From one fail, try step by step and improve. I hope that answer your question.

Q 2: Ok thank you.

Q 3: Newly created team, are you aim high in this competition? Or just be happy to get experience?

Mordel: Silly for me as coach to come here and from the start to say we just come here for experience. For me, i not say we come here just for experience but also for glory, we aim ofcourse at the glory. However, if by chance we end up knocked out early,in that time the only i will say take this as you experience. Other than that, this game we aim high to win, let do our best and go to the next round.

Q 4: How popular is Marigred? Do you think fans will cheering for this team?

Mordel: To all Marigred fans out there, if you are here just come give your support to them. Even you are not many, you still there to support this team. Every of you are the spirit, the energy for us. Dont be afraid. You are outnumber by opponet, dont be embarrasses. We welcome and thanks you for all your support.

Q 5: For me i want to ask Damarco. As the player choosen to be a captain of this team, how do you feel? Like an ace player of this team?

Damarco: No, not even once in my mind i think i am a bigger player in this team. Firstly, thanks coach and management for this honour. I thank you for believing me. I take this as a big responsibalities. As i said, all my teammates, there are better and even better than me. I will keep giving my best to support them as a captain but i not cone here to chase a name for myself. Team come first.

Q 6: Everyone say like that, and for sure captain get lot of eyes and focus on them? How you are dealing with this?

Damarco: I appreciate them if they do so. However, that will not be in my focus, nor my plan. They can keep focussing on me and say whatever they want. I appreciate it. But sorry if i look arrogant or what, my nature is really not for individual. Sorry if you look at me as an arrogant player or whatever.

Q 6: Any word you guys want to say to Gergary? A warning or word for them?

Mordel: I not the manager who like to make a heat up statement. For Gergary, i respect them as a good side. Everything can happen. I have no problem to face them. Let give a fans best match to cheers on.

Damarco: Gergary have lots of good player. They already start with a great like what every team wants. Tomorrow we will start our first game. Just a word from me, we will fight all we can and give our best performance. We will not let you down.

Thank you very much to all the media. Hope all the answer and word from them can satisfy you. I represent AMFA once again say thank you and apologize if there are some unpleasant thing or word by our side. Thank you and see you next time.
Last edited by Marigred on Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

St Trinians
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby St Trinians » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:16 am

Amy Pepperpot was the St Trinians head coach, although perhaps head minder might be a better word. Her main job was to make sure the girls didn't kill the other teams. Her other big job was to stop them from killing each other. It was always something, whether it was Miracle’s rich girl naivety, Dottie’s emo moodiness, or the giant chip on Temperance’s shoulder, there was always something to set the ladies on one another. That was before you added in the inevitable clashes between differing classes and opposing schools.

Amy was well used to it. She served as a negotiator for the Matriarch, which basically meant her job was to sort out disputes between schools before it came to violence. It was Amy who had negotiated the deals to create the national football team. It was her personally who had fought to have Temperance, rather than Ilsa, as captain, and had compromised with the two-captain strategy. Amy knew less about football then a head coach should, but she knew how to manage St Trinians ladies, and that was more important.

Another part of her job was to make sure the team knew the local customs of whatever country they were in. The Baptism of Fire would be held in Electrum, so Amy read up on the information the organising committee had supplied.

“Electrum prides itself on being a civil, law abiding nation.” Amy stopped, paused for a second, and then reached for a dictionary and turned to the letter “L” She read for a bit, then opened up her laptop and did an internet search. After reading for a bit, she stopped, and then said out loud, to no one in particular, “Wait, people tell them what to do, and they just do it?”

After pondering the concept of laws and government for a while, she began to see that the concept, while odd, was similar to football. After all, in football you weren’t allowed to pick up the ball, for no apparent reason that it was against something called the rules. It had been explained to Amy that if you didn’t follow these rules, you wouldn’t be allowed to play anymore. That had seemed very odd to Amy, after all, if you wanted to play, how would they stop you? Still, she was told that the World Cup Committee had ways, and St Trinians might not compete again unless they followed the silly rules. So that was another thing Amy had to do: make sure the girls followed the rules. She turned back to her reading material.
“At the Baptism of Fire, all players will be subject to constant drug-testing…”
Oh shit.

Later that day...

ImageImage
Frankie Tipton with the ball. In the background, Dottie Carmicheal takes down Aurélie Dior with a deliberate trip; The trip from a different angle.

A nil-all draw. Not a great result for the ladies, but not bad either, especially considering they’d ended the game with 9 players. Carmicheal had been sent off for a blatant off-the-ball trip on Dior, and later Speight was shown her second yellow card. Amy was pleased to see that there hadn’t been more incidents. Right now, the girls were keeping things relatively contained. She reviewed the image of Carmicheal’s foul again, and sighed. If Dottie was going to trip opponents, Amy wished she’d do it with more subtlety. At least then you might get away with it. Amy rubbed her tired eyes and decided to call it a night.

She was awoken by a furious pounding on her hotel door. Getting up, she reflexively grabbed the nearest weapon – a hefty ornament – before opening the door. Temperance was there. She looked distressed.
“Has anyone told you Frankie’s been taken to hospital?” blurted Temperance.
“What? No, no-one told me. Why is Frankie in hospital?” Amy ran back into her room to get dressed, still talking. Temperance followed her in.
“Well you know how you told Frankie she needed to get rid of all her drugs, right?”
“What’s that got do with her going to hos- oh. Oh god, no.”
“Yeah. Reckon she took enough cocaine to knock out an elephant. Still, it is Frankie…”
Amy pulled on a shirt and grabbed her jacket. “Do you really think she’ll be okay?”
“I hope so. By the way, you might want to have a word with Miracle.”
Amy stopped mid stride. “Why, what’s she done?”
“Nothing. But she’s pissed because Frankie didn’t share any of her coke.”
Amy sighed. The job of St Trinians head coach was going to be harder than she thought.
Last edited by St Trinians on Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bigtopian Isles
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 28, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Bigtopian Isles » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:32 am

Nickname(s):The Zebras
Association: Bigtopian Isles Football Association(BIFA)
Head Coach: Peter Mikhutin(USR)
Captain: Chris Morgan
Home Stadium: Various
About Bigtopian Isles: Bigtopian Isles is a sovereign country located in the South-east Africa. Made up of 3 big islands and several smaller islands, it shares a maritime border with South Africa and the Madagascar. Not much of it's early and medieval history is known, except for the fact that they were ruled by a 1000 year long dynasty called the Mgun Dynasty, whom they also used to worship as demi-gods. In the later part of the 19th century, the Bigtopian Isles was colonized by the Britain and it was subsequently joined with several other territories to form the larger British Bigtopia. After a bloody war of independence, Bigtopia achieved independence from the British in 1956, after which it quickly descended into chaos. The Independence fighter turned dictator Robert Ndidi's tyrannical reign over the Huthu people of the islands lead to the Bigtopian Isles declaring their independence from the mainland Bigtopia. After another bloody conflict, the islanders finally managed to secede from the mainland Bigtopia and formed the Bigtopian Isles in 1973, while the mainland Bigtopia came to known as the West Bigtopia. Since then, the country has been under continious civil wars, and have never had a long-lasting, stable government in their entire history. The 4th Bigtopian Isles' Civil War, which started in 2012, is still going on between the government and a rebel group called "Free Bigtopian Isles."

Squad For BoF:

Goalkeepers:
1.Robert Mphosa(32),club:Albert Islands FC[s]
4.Cyril Weah (26),club: UPJD FC
3.Nathan N'Golo(28),club: Taeshan TigersAl Wadiya

Defenders:
5.Chris Morgan(35),club:Oldacastle United FC Sannyamathland(captain)[s]
3.Marlon Russell(28),club:Taeshan Tigers Al Wadiya[s]
2.Richard Samuels(30),club:1894 Burenly FC[s]
33.Andre Weah(29),club:Bomsuk FC Sannyamathland[s]
74.Henry Domingo(26),club:UPJD FC[s]
13.Henry Onanga(26),club: Jemson City FC
2.Alex Paul(32),club: unattached

Midfielders:
11.Alex Ulunga(23),club:Shangdoh FC Sannyamathland[s]
23.Kagiso Mitchell(30),club:UPJD FC[s]
15.Vladimir Ruchokhev(33),club: Jemson City FC[s]
19.Angel Martin(28),club:Greter Grad Sporting Club Sannyamathland[s]
22.Jeremy Trudu(29),club: Hurley Warriors FC
13.Amadi Williams(22),club:UPJD FC
17.Chris Russell(27),club: Malaka FC

Forwards:
10.Nicholas Tambo (26),club:East Rowling FC Sannyamathland[s]
9.George Nkuku(19),club:Lommardy FC Sannyamathland[s]
7.Oscar Jackson(24),club:Oldcastle United FC Sannyamathland
22.Max Rabada(28),club: Thiranaga Island Chiefs FC
12.Henry Mgidi(22),club:Wellington RangersAl Wadiya
8.Prince Mjamba(23),club: UPJD FC

RP Permission: Everything, just don't kill or cripple the players, thus no career ending injuries. TG me before godmodding.
Note: Players with the [s] symbol are the starters and will form the starting 11.

Srednjaci
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 02, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Srednjaci » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:23 am

Baptism of Fire

Group E
St Trinians 0–0 Le Choix
Srednjaci 2–0 Istoreya

Group E Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Srednjaci 1 1 0 0 2 0 +2 3
2 Le Choix 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
St Trinians 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
4 Istoreya 1 0 0 1 0 2 −2 0

Great match of our footballers!
The first victory in the tournament against Istoreya, deservedly with 2: 0!
Isidor Matković scored both goals! The first fell in the first half after a great action and Takanobu Tavano assisted brilliantly in the 39th minute!
The half ended with 1: 0 and in the second half the players of Srednjaci were determined to win.
In the 57th minute, Tomljanović in the middle of the field pushed the ball towards Li Peng.
Li Peng enters in 16 meters, cheats his guards and assists Matković for 2: 0! By the end, there were a few more chances if they failed to score.

GK Jure Iveša - 26 y - NK Čelik Raduč

LB Danijela Majić - 23 y - NK Bistua Nuova
CB Ivan Kušić - 26 y - NK Dinamo Katanija, from 51st min.Ivana Žimić In
CB Franko Rušković - 27 y - NK Mladost Melarit - Captain
RB Zoran Šutić - 25 y - NK Archer Kula

CDM Heong Min Ho - 25 y- NK Dinamo Katanija

LW Davida Zimmer - 24 y - NK Bistua Nuova
RW Takanobu Tavano - 23 y- NK Dinamo Katanija ( 1.asist) from 82nd min. Vjeran Tukić In

CF Ante Tomljanović - 25 y - NK Čelik Raduč

ST Isidor Matković - 24 y - NK Torpedo Melarit 2 goals ( 39th min. and 57th min.)
ST Li Peng - 25 y - NK Mladost Melarit ( 1 asist)

ISIDOR MATKOVIĆ
Crazy match. We proved that we got along. As it is known we did not play well, we were not tuned as an orchestra but now we play great!
I’m glad I scored both goals. But even we don’t care as much as long as we win as a team.

DAVIDA ZIMMER
It's a great game behind us. It is unbelievable that we did not manage to use all the opportunities but victory is important. The first game is always somehow in my opinion, the most important. This is where confidence builds and I believe in our success in this tournament.

A LITTLE FROM HISTORY

History teaches us many things but if we do not learn it well then we repeat it.
It is the statement of King Dalat II at the time of the upper kingdom of Dalat.
However, King Dalat II made a mistake made by his grandfather Ivan The First.
In the war against the Grtan Empire, King Ivan, after conquering parts of Grtan Empire, terrorized the domicile population.
Instead of presenting himself as the liberator of the people from the heavy yoke of the Grtan Empire, King Ivan I committed terrible crimes against the population and the high nobility.
Although he conquered all the territories, he failed to retain any of it.
The riots were frequent, exhausting his army and slowly but surely, he had to retreat.
On the other hand, King Dalat II won the battle of Ferange in the Second Wool War.
He entered the city of Ferange victoriously, sat down in the palace and proclaimed himself the sole ruler.
This would not have been such a problem if King Dalat II had not destroyed a large library, but in the first 10 days of his reign, 53 high-ranking scholars were killed.
He insidiously and surely sought to destroy the culture and heritage of one nation.
However, those who survived for years worked confidently and slowly on revenge.
In the early morning of April 17, 1462 year, King Dalat II appeared dead in his bed.
He was found to have been killed by suffocation.

Islands Of Ventro
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Islands Of Ventro » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:53 pm

Islands of Ventro 3-2 win over Sondoia!

In a stunning tournament Islands of Ventro comes back from a 2 to 0 deficit to get a three to win. It was an incredible atmosphere in Islands Ventro Ventro‘s first official national tournament for the game of soccer as it is called an Islands of Ventro. It was a mixed reality for Shadow Chesterfield haveing allowed two goals at the half, but then blocking a total of 13 shots on goal in a second.The spectacular game from George Hanson who had eight shots on goal and two goals, he really lead the offense.Not everything was perfect as evidence of the score defender Henry Herbert got injured early in the game and was not able to come back in many people believe that this is one of the reasons why it was so close. The Scott Jackson did step up to take his place no playing subpar and allowing many shots on goal. In the end it was really the penalties that messed up Sondoia. With a total of six yellow cards and two red cards in the game many people came close to being ejected. Luckily nobody was, Islands Ventro had to yellow cards and a red card in the game. As our closing statement team captain and goalkeeper (who sat out this game due to to family issue) said,
“ i’m glad my team was able to win while I was away when I come back I don’t expect us to lose any considering that Sondoia was a worthy opponent”
That wraps up this issue.
Last edited by Islands Of Ventro on Sat April 20th, 1982, edited 69,419 times in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠻⣿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣆⣀⣀⠀⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠻⣿⣿⣿⠅⠛⠋⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢼⣿⣿⣿⣃⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣟⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣛⣛⣫⡄⠀⢸⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⡆⠸⣿⣿⣿⡷⠂⠨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⣿⡿⠋⠁⢀⡶⠪⣉⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢸⣿⣷⣿⣿⣷⣦⡙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇

Bunkaiia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bunkaiia » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:30 pm

Nation's English Name: The Gohulian Republic of Bunkaiia
Nation's Native Name: Repobilika Gohulei là Bàñkaïa
Official Team Name: SHKB (Sàxetimàn Hàmeidilei Kàlicoi là Bàñkaïa / United Football Organization of Bunkaiia)
Team Nickname: "The Watermelon Warriors"
Home Stadium: Roa Tekiti Stadium (Watermelon Path Stadium)
Coach: Gurimàn Hamošegàki

Play Style: -5, Very Defensive
Lineup: 4-2-1-2-1

Jerseys:

My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:
Choose my goalscorers: Yes
Godmod scoring events: Yes
RP injuries to my players: Nothing fatal or fully incapacitating
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes
Hand out red cards to my players: No
Godmod other events: Yes, go crazy.
Last edited by Bunkaiia on Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gohulian Republic of Bunkaiia/Repobilika Gohulei là Bàñkaïa
I am Safiloa

--------------------------------

Šumanišen, Šugoïušen, Šukunišen

Persian religious refugees settled on a Malagasy archipelago. Runaway Swahili ex-slaves later joined the mix. Religion & Political structure are based on the proto-socialist, vegetarian, pacifists, altruistic-hedonist real-life Mazdakite movement from 6th century Persia.
He/Him, entovegan

Aut-Ves-Nat
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Aut-Ves-Nat » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:14 pm

Aut-Ves-National Report Madatory reading.

Aut-Ves-Nat Sunk! After a compreitive game against Eshialand. A chain of passes from Tall Pete Jr to Quan Ding directly scored a goal for the only nomadic sea fearing team of mighty men and women in the competition. However, three other goals due to mistakes from the backline ended Aut-Ves-Nat's hpes of winning all of their baptism of fire matches. National leader Admiral Juan James Marcozy personally sent in Edin Musa and Doris Donson to attack. However, a two goal deficit could not be overcome.

"We're disappointed," Marcozy said to the press team mostly comprising of very much human interviewers from the Aut-Ves-Nat plus a press reported from Zeta Reka. "We will win the next game, or lose, but we will not draw." Marcozy told the scrum of microphones and cameras. Xavier Paige did a dance while music spewed from his ears and his biodegradable ear microphones. John Opie took responsibility for the loss and unscrewed his arms like the mannequin that he isn't before professing his love for the women of the St Trinians National Football Team. Now with a loss in hand, the Aut-Ves-Nat's hardworking people will look for their next game against the Islands Of Ventro and their Islanders side.
Aut-Ves-Nat, the greastest sea fearing and/or seafaring nation ever!
All people this vessel are human, ingore any hydraulic fluids.

Sendhang
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sendhang » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:40 pm

I - II - III - IV

V
RECUECN

The Sendhang national team traveled to Reçueçn a day after the new year. There was no new year celebration for the national team players. It was all work for them. There will be a new year again next year but there will be no chance to play in the Baptism of Fire ever again. That was the mindset of the players at that time.

Reçueçn is located in the West Pacific, the nearest Pacific out of the 5 but still very far away from Sendhang. The flight from Kambang to Reçueçn City took 14 hours which include a layover at Elephant Valley, South Newlandia in Esportiva. It was a very long trip and the players struggled to cope with it due to fatigue and jetlag.

Almost all of the players never set foot on land outside of Melayu Archipelago before. For Salahuddin, that was only his second stamp in his passport after Pemecutan last month. He was amazed by the beauty of Reçueçn from the first time he saw it from the airplane. It is totally different than Sendhang. Sendhang is green. Reçueçn is white.

That was the first time Salahuddin ever saw snow with his own eyes. His first experience outside of the Melayu Archipelago really gave him a feeling of excitement and the feeling was shared by the whole squad. The mood in the camp was great even though they felt tired due to all the traveling.

Salahuddin failed to settle in well even after a few days at Reçueçn. The weather was too cold for his likings but he managed it by wearing multiple layers of clothes. His main problem though was the food. For all his life, Salahuddin only eats rice. He was not accustomed to foreign foods. It was easier in Pemecutan because they eat rice too. But in Reçueçn, it was all potato.

The national team players from the big cities though had no problem with this. In Salahuddin's eyes, these players were so upper class and very well mannered. They eat with a fork and knife like everyone in Reçueçn. Salahuddin eats with his hands. At least he has Joroq with him, so he was not the only one who was not accustomed to all of that.

There was so much going on in Salahuddin's mind when he saw the unusual menu. Is the food tasty? Is the food healthy? He was worried that it will affect his own performance. However, after some advice and guidance from the coaching staff, he forced himself to try the food there.

It was not too good for his throat but at least he gets the energy to train and play. The interesting thing was, Salahuddin only chooses the food that feels quite familiar to him as the ingredients that can be found in Sendhang itself. What a picky boy.

Then came the matchday, four days after they arrived in Reçueçn. Sendhang was placed in Group C alongside Gergary, Bunkaiia, Marigred, and Tolanka, their first opponent. The match was held at Champs du Sport in Renwyll, the smallest city in Reçueçn in front of 22,000 people who were mostly neutrals. There were some Sendhangite at the stadium. Rich kids. Not a lot. Not more than 100 in numbers.

Salahuddin was again not selected for the match. He spent the whole match watching his teammates lost 1-0 from the bench.
Last edited by Sendhang on Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Galeanna
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Galeanna BOF 75 Rp 2

Postby Galeanna » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:59 pm

A HISTORIC MATCHDAY?

Tom Dunn legend of hostel soccer.

For 20 years Galeannans have wait and waited for a chance at the multiverse. Players such as Tom Dunn had become legends in the hostel soccer scene. He was a true representation of the working class man. During the era when football was banned, the once great country of Galeanna had fallen under tyranny. Boys from age of 12 to men at the age of 65 were forced into diamond and coal mines for long brutal 17 hour shifts, from 4 am to 8pm. Most of the workers would sleep without eating due to the harsh rations and the 8.30pm lights out curfew. In these conditions after curfew men like Tom Dunn learned to play silently enjoying the beautiful game bringing joy to men whose backs had been broken by the murderous mines of tyranny.

When the Ministry of Sports and Youth had announced that Galeanna was going to be participating in the 75th Baptism of Fire, everyone was excited. However, most people did not expect men such as Tom Dunn to be in the national team call up sheet. His lungs, eyes, legs, arms, soul and back had been long destroyed by the mines. Moreover, hostel soccer was completely different from the football that would be played in the Baptism of Fire. Hostel Soccer was not a team sport, it would be played in pairs or by one person. In hostel soccer each person has a goal (ladder) by his bed, every player starts with a 100 points and the point of the game is to score against the other players whilst defending your own goal. Every goal against you cost 10 points, the last person standing with points is the winner of the game. Tom Dunn was known for his for his pace and defensive prowess in hostel soccer but this was against amateur and slower players who had been broken by the mines.
Football had moved on from the days when amateurish hostel soccer and pub football players were the stars, this was time for academy professional players people thought. Tom Dunn had not adjusted well to the new world, he had been picked up by the club of his ancestors, Eagle Beaks but his performance for the team was mostly mediocre with random acts of brilliance. If Galeanna was to perform at the Baptism of Fire, a mind-set change would have to happen, Galeannans would have to focus on consistency and boring football that would get results.

The announcement that Galeanna was to participate in the Baptism of Fire was done a month before the tournament. The preparations were not adequate according to the coaching stuff after a long footballing season in the United Football League, however manager Ferguson believed that the preparations done for the last 20 years would give Galeanna the edge. Arriving in Recuecn everyone was amazed by how beautiful the country was.

The first match of the tourney would be against Atheara at the Stade de l’Alliance, what a fitting venue for such a historic match for a team such as Galeanna. Apart from being homey and beautiful, Recuecn had very delicious food. However, only the coaching staff would sample the amazing cuisine of Recuecn. The food whilst appetising was not good food for players who would have to be at the top of their game for the Baptism of Fire tourney. King Michael II had made arrangements in Recuecn for the Galeanna national team to served only vegetables, bread and water. Meat, rice and potatoes would be given only when the Dragons had burned their opposition to crisp. Some of the younger players had been caught with sweets and chocolate on the first night and were forced to do the ‘think about it’ punishment by the older players. In the ‘think about it’ position, one goes into the push up position but instead of using your hands to hold you up, you use your elbows with your hand placed on your cheeks as if in deep thought. The punishments of the younger boys buy the older players had been encouraged by the manager, it would give the softer boys character and integrity.

Before the game the coaching staff had struggled to find a way to break down the Atheara’s 4-4-2 diamond. Galeanna manager, Ferguson was worried that the best result would end up being a draw. The Athearan 4-4-2 was actually a 4-1-2-1-2 or a 4-4-2 diamond narrow. In this formation, the Athearans would play with a counter press, play from defence with a high defensive line and playing the offside. The news media criticized the managers defeatist tone whilst social media defending the manager calling him a realist.

On match day one Athaera and Galeanna shared the spoils in the boring match that resembled ping pong rather than football. Both teams choose to play defensively whilst trying to catch each other on the counter. The shots on goal whilst praised by the Athaeran media were poor and most were not clear cut chances. In such a boring match players who were not expected to shine such as Tom Dunn shined whilst stars such as George Smith were criticized. In the next match the Dragons would have to be more prolific if they were to qualify out of the group stage.
Last edited by Galeanna on Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports