Advertisement

by Honeydewistania » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:27 am
Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

by Frenchy II » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:46 am
Vando0sa wrote:I wish Lily was more cute..

by Sweeze » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:27 pm

by Frenchy II » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:33 pm

by Frenchy II » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:42 am





by Sweeze » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:10 am

by Chingis » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:16 am

1 John 2:1-2 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father - Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.
Matthew 5:43-44 You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.

by Comfed » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:19 am

by Frenchy II » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:30 am
Comfed wrote:Rom isn’t even the MoD anymore.

by Lord Dominator » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:35 am


by Frenchy II » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:58 am
Lord Dominator wrote:Well, this certainly isn't how I expected an announcement to go (not that I expected one)

by Frenchy II » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:57 pm

by The Chariot » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:59 am

by Twicetagram and JYPe » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:47 pm

by RiderSyl » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:43 am
Twicetagram and JYPe wrote:Lily sounds like a fun and interesting place. Might check it out like next month or so after I decide how long I want to remain in my current region.


by Travislavania » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:19 pm

by The Python » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:37 pm
Lily Publications Office wrote:They were chosen to volunteer. Completely fair stuff.

by Chingis » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:30 pm
1 John 2:1-2 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father - Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.
Matthew 5:43-44 You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.

by The Python » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:38 pm
Chingis wrote:If your region was tag raided then it volunteered.
Therefore we have the following facts:
1. If your region was tag raided then it volunteered.
2. Your region was raided
3. Your region did not volunteer.
from 1,2 we get 4. Your region volunteered, which is contradictory to 3.
So either your region did not get raided or it didn't not volunteer (which can be different from volunteering depending on whether your logic is classical or intuitionistic).
Ez cash monies


by Frenchy II » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:25 pm






by Gibraltarica » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:28 pm
Frenchy II wrote:snip

by The United Vex Imperium » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:30 pm
THE UNITED VEX IMPERIUM
Ave Augustus
Advertisement
Users browsing this forum: Cat Army, Edward the Lesser, Guhrayen, Ottia, The Tro Zimoub Islands
Advertisement