NATION

PASSWORD

Why is racism bad? So capitalism can run smoothly?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Rojava Free State
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18831
Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed May 13, 2020 10:06 am

In what world does capitalism want to fight racism? The last thing the elite want is the working class to be united.

Consider the following. I am a greedy billionaire who runs a cherry farm and I decide I can pay illegal immigrants $2 an hour so I fire all my native born black and white employees. But then I donate money to a politician who will tell the laid off farm workers that immigrants are stealing their jobs. By doing this, I redirect the anger toward the migrants and away from me, so some Mexican guy in Salt Lake City gets his head cut off instead of me getting mob attacked by an angry farm worker union. You picking up what I'm putting down?
political compass:

Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.38
pro: marijuana, gun rights, private property

anti: fascism, communism, islamism, sexism, pan africanism, La raza, Warren Police Department (and most of the other police departments of metro Detroit except for Auburn Hills. They're aight), gun control, trump, obama, bush, clinton, reagan, carter, chipotle and snotty in crowd teens. Ugh I can't deal with them
Hurdergaryp wrote:Humanity keeps seeing itself as the crown of creation, but to this world we're a crown of thorns at best.


Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/invites/conta ... ent=82zr2h

User avatar
Skyhooked
Senator
 
Posts: 3912
Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Skyhooked » Wed May 13, 2020 10:07 am

Yeah, not that I love capitalism, it has it's flaws and many, but gettin' back to ol' fashioned race tribalism ain't the way forwards. In fact, it's the way backwards. I mean, with this "super-duperextended family", many talents will go to waste, cuz "their blood ain't pure enough and their skin is darker", which is gonna harm lots of different thingies, that make economy run, which will also be more strained, cuz enforcin' apartehid costs coins and then some folks... what a surprise! Will not like this even a bit, and will just resist, protest, maybe do several terrorist attacks... So tension also grows on all levels.

Besides, if all go xenophobe mode, technological progress gonna become slow as hell and ya'll probably goona have to say "goodbye" to most trade and maybe decent life standards too.

I mean, really dudes! We almost got over those dark ages! Why go back?
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!


Refreshing News:
Shawn Bjornson officially proclaims, that Vicarius Dei Edgar, who oppressed our people for 25 years, was a heretic, and thus, we shall let our old grudges go and officially forgive christianity! Even before this, we let them have equal right and opportunities and freedom from all and any discrimination, because our cause demanded it! But now, it's because we truly feel that way!

User avatar
Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 135
Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania » Wed May 13, 2020 10:08 am

Hobbes dystopia wrote:
Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania wrote:Goebbels was correct though, those fuckers have so much $$$$. They just use shit like central banks and rio tinto as fronts for their money making schemes.
Of course you can't have merchants without a marketplace


First Nazi that I see in the forum, and obviously he does not use/understand logical reasoning.
Tell us, what are your views on the Holocaust?

1000 years of interethnic tit for tat ended in the dozenth attempt by the Germans to thump the Jews, this time for good. Didn't work as planned after the Red Army rolled into Poland.

User avatar
Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 135
Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania » Wed May 13, 2020 10:09 am

Rojava Free State wrote:In what world does capitalism want to fight racism? The last thing the elite want is the working class to be united.

Consider the following. I am a greedy billionaire who runs a cherry farm and I decide I can pay illegal immigrants $2 an hour so I fire all my native born black and white employees. But then I donate money to a politician who will tell the laid off farm workers that immigrants are stealing their jobs. By doing this, I redirect the anger toward the migrants and away from me, so some Mexican guy in Salt Lake City gets his head cut off instead of me getting mob attacked by an angry farm worker union. You picking up what I'm putting down?

The Koch Brothers literally lobby for open borders bro, people aren't going to magically rise up against porky if they abandon racial identity

User avatar
Rojava Free State
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18831
Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed May 13, 2020 10:09 am

Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania wrote:
Hobbes dystopia wrote:
First Nazi that I see in the forum, and obviously he does not use/understand logical reasoning.
Tell us, what are your views on the Holocaust?

1000 years of interethnic tit for tat ended in the dozenth attempt by the Germans to thump the Jews, this time for good. Didn't work as planned after the Red Army rolled into Poland.


I'm trying to find the time millioms of Germans were killed by Jews and I can't seem to find it.
political compass:

Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.38
pro: marijuana, gun rights, private property

anti: fascism, communism, islamism, sexism, pan africanism, La raza, Warren Police Department (and most of the other police departments of metro Detroit except for Auburn Hills. They're aight), gun control, trump, obama, bush, clinton, reagan, carter, chipotle and snotty in crowd teens. Ugh I can't deal with them
Hurdergaryp wrote:Humanity keeps seeing itself as the crown of creation, but to this world we're a crown of thorns at best.


Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/invites/conta ... ent=82zr2h

User avatar
Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 135
Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania » Wed May 13, 2020 10:10 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania wrote:1000 years of interethnic tit for tat ended in the dozenth attempt by the Germans to thump the Jews, this time for good. Didn't work as planned after the Red Army rolled into Poland.


I'm trying to find the time millioms of Germans were killed by Jews and I can't seem to find it.

All the shit the Jews helped cause during Wiemar should be enough.
It was tit for tat, eye for an eye. Two very butthurt ethnic groups and one had superior numbers so it got to unleash its butthurt extra violently. The rest is history. idgaf about the holocaust.
Last edited by Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania on Wed May 13, 2020 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Roosevetania
Diplomat
 
Posts: 669
Founded: Jan 08, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Roosevetania » Wed May 13, 2020 10:10 am

Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:
Well, do they have some big arse plan or something?

nepotism makes more sense
but look at all the shit they own dude, is it a coincidence? is it? you tell me

Do they have a giant plan or something? If you really hate unequal concentration of wealth, look into anticapitalist ideology instead of channeling your anger towards oppressed groups.
Confessional Korea wrote:Not racist, find it disgusting to be honest, but skimming through the thread I didn't notice anybody actually challenging OP's claims. Just a lot of YIKES and WTF HOW CAN U BE RACIST IN 2020??? I didn't read through all 200 posts in here but if somebody seen a post that actually challenged the OP can someone link me to it?

A good bit of effort was put in here.
White Male, Libertarian Socialist, Anti-Fascist, United Methodist, American Deep South
Pro: socialism, anarchism (ideally), antifa, radical democracy, universal liberation, gun rights, open borders, revolution
Anti: capitalism, the state, authoritarianism, capitalist wars, capital punishment, Israel, generally most bourgeois institutions

Yang Jianguo, Member of the Revolutionary People's Party in the NS Parliament

User avatar
Novus America
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34660
Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Novus America » Wed May 13, 2020 10:10 am

Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania wrote:
La xinga wrote:Well, maybe they are qualified? I don't think it's "You're Jewish? Come on in! :D"

How is 2% of the US population going to produce enough big brains to control the media like the Jews do? 2%. The Jews are smart but they aren't super-geniuses. Where's the Indian-American lobby that makes Trump jump when they say frog?


People tend to follow in their footsteps of their parents in jobs and education, something not limited to Jews. For a variety of reasons (and in no small part because the lower economic classes were murdered or exiled to Israel) such as limitations on land ownership in going back to medieval Europe and US immigration requirements focusing on high levels of education, Jewish Americans, are on average much better educated than the majority of the population. And with wealth and education comes connections. Wealthy and educated people regardless of ethnicity have advantages others do not.

Jews however do not “control” everything, although being disproportionately educated and wealthy they are over-represented in certain fields, but you have it backs wards. They have the influence because they are on average wealthy and educated, not because they are Jewish.

Yes the there is a substantial Jewish and Israel lobby (the two have overlap but are not identical) but it is just one of many. Admittedly Indians are an interesting case, because of selection pressures such as education requirements on certain visas they too disproportionately come from and educated elite of Indian society but have not tried to as much political lobbying.

But it should be noted Jews before the Holocaust had much less influence in politics. They became more politically active because they had to be. And those less politically active largely killed. If you killed off the poorest and less politically active in any group the remainder would become more politically active.

But you completely misunderstand the situation.
Which is completed. Trump has sided with the more religious, nationalist and right-wing Jews AGAINST the more a secular, internationalist and leftist ones.

It is a simply a political strategy. Again Jews are rather divided into groups at odds with the others. Being supportive of and supported by one faction of Jews means generally being opposed and in opposition to the other faction.

Again Soros absolutely hates Netanyahu and the are actively working to harm the other politically. Just because the are both Jewish does not mean both have any common cause, when clearly they do not.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. Pragmatism is my ideology.

User avatar
Rojava Free State
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18831
Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed May 13, 2020 10:12 am

Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:In what world does capitalism want to fight racism? The last thing the elite want is the working class to be united.

Consider the following. I am a greedy billionaire who runs a cherry farm and I decide I can pay illegal immigrants $2 an hour so I fire all my native born black and white employees. But then I donate money to a politician who will tell the laid off farm workers that immigrants are stealing their jobs. By doing this, I redirect the anger toward the migrants and away from me, so some Mexican guy in Salt Lake City gets his head cut off instead of me getting mob attacked by an angry farm worker union. You picking up what I'm putting down?

The Koch Brothers literally lobby for open borders bro, people aren't going to magically rise up against porky if they abandon racial identity


I'm sure they do lobby for open borders. They also probably donate to a guy like trump to say "MEXICANS EVIL" so no one sees that they in fact are gonna open the border.

The capitalist class has every reason to push racism. It divides the masses and it justifies violent adventures in the middle east. Think about it. If I'm a devilish oil tycoon and I want the president to steal some oil for me in the middle east, do I want people to view Arabs as innocent victims of an unjust war by America, or as animals? This is where Islamophobia comes in. You tell people that the people in the near east are savages and that they wanna kill us so no one is out protesting against American wars which benefit the upper class. And no one is the wiser.
political compass:

Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.38
pro: marijuana, gun rights, private property

anti: fascism, communism, islamism, sexism, pan africanism, La raza, Warren Police Department (and most of the other police departments of metro Detroit except for Auburn Hills. They're aight), gun control, trump, obama, bush, clinton, reagan, carter, chipotle and snotty in crowd teens. Ugh I can't deal with them
Hurdergaryp wrote:Humanity keeps seeing itself as the crown of creation, but to this world we're a crown of thorns at best.


Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/invites/conta ... ent=82zr2h

User avatar
Confessional Korea
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Mar 12, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Confessional Korea » Wed May 13, 2020 10:12 am

Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania wrote:
Hobbes dystopia wrote:
First Nazi that I see in the forum, and obviously he does not use/understand logical reasoning.
Tell us, what are your views on the Holocaust?

1000 years of interethnic tit for tat ended in the dozenth attempt by the Germans to thump the Jews, this time for good. Didn't work as planned after the Red Army rolled into Poland.

If by tit you mean doing something perceived as morally wrong and by tat you mean massacring a geographic region's Jewish population then that's maybe an okay way to describe the history.

Roosevetania wrote:
Confessional Korea wrote:Not racist, find it disgusting to be honest, but skimming through the thread I didn't notice anybody actually challenging OP's claims. Just a lot of YIKES and WTF HOW CAN U BE RACIST IN 2020??? I didn't read through all 200 posts in here but if somebody seen a post that actually challenged the OP can someone link me to it?

A good bit of effort was put in here.

merci
The Republic of Korea // Daehanguk // 대한국 // 大韓國
An AltHis Korea that adopted
Christianity and has been unified
for almost five decades. A global
economic giant and regional power.

User avatar
Audioslavia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 2799
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Audioslavia » Wed May 13, 2020 10:12 am

I read the OP.

What a load of utter shite. Wrong-headed mealy-mouthed wank-bag toss that can fuck off back to the shithole sub-stormfront nazi-fetish worstcunt-factory it came from.

User avatar
Rojava Free State
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18831
Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed May 13, 2020 10:14 am

Novus America wrote:
Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania wrote:How is 2% of the US population going to produce enough big brains to control the media like the Jews do? 2%. The Jews are smart but they aren't super-geniuses. Where's the Indian-American lobby that makes Trump jump when they say frog?


People tend to follow in their footsteps of their parents in jobs and education, something not limited to Jews. For a variety of reasons (and in no small part because the lower economic classes were murdered or exiled to Israel) such as limitations on land ownership in going back to medieval Europe and US immigration requirements focusing on high levels of education, Jewish Americans, are on average much better educated than the majority of the population. And with wealth and education comes connections. Wealthy and educated people regardless of ethnicity have advantages others do not.

Jews however do not “control” everything, although being disproportionately educated and wealthy they are over-represented in certain fields, but you have it backs wards. They have the influence because they are on average wealthy and educated, not because they are Jewish.

Yes the there is a substantial Jewish and Israel lobby (the two have overlap but are not identical) but it is just one of many. Admittedly Indians are an interesting case, because of selection pressures such as education requirements on certain visas they too disproportionately come from and educated elite of Indian society but have not tried to as much political lobbying.

But it should be noted Jews before the Holocaust had much less influence in politics. They became more politically active because they had to be. And those less politically active largely killed. If you killed off the poorest and less politically active in any group the remainder would become more politically active.

But you completely misunderstand the situation.
Which is completed. Trump has sided with the more religious, nationalist and right-wing Jews AGAINST the more a secular, internationalist and leftist ones.

It is a simply a political strategy. Again Jews are rather divided into groups at odds with the others. Being supportive of and supported by one faction of Jews means generally being opposed and in opposition to the other faction.

Again Soros absolutely hates Netanyahu and the are actively working to harm the other politically. Just because the are both Jewish does not mean both have any common cause, when clearly they do not.


It's like people who talk about white privilege. Whites on average are wealthier than black and brown people in America, so they're afforded on average more privilege than them. However, it is because of the fact they have money. If youre white and live in a box, your skin tone means nothing, and if you're black and your dad is a fortune 500 company CEO, you're EXTREMELY privileged. Jewish Americans on average have alot of power due to their socioeconomic standing, but there is no jewish cabal.
political compass:

Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.38
pro: marijuana, gun rights, private property

anti: fascism, communism, islamism, sexism, pan africanism, La raza, Warren Police Department (and most of the other police departments of metro Detroit except for Auburn Hills. They're aight), gun control, trump, obama, bush, clinton, reagan, carter, chipotle and snotty in crowd teens. Ugh I can't deal with them
Hurdergaryp wrote:Humanity keeps seeing itself as the crown of creation, but to this world we're a crown of thorns at best.


Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/invites/conta ... ent=82zr2h

User avatar
Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 135
Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania » Wed May 13, 2020 10:14 am

Audioslavia wrote:I read the OP.

What a load of utter shite. Wrong-headed mealy-mouthed wank-bag toss that can fuck off back to the shithole sub-stormfront nazi-fetish worstcunt-factory it came from.

What are you gonna do, ban me?

User avatar
Rojava Free State
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18831
Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed May 13, 2020 10:15 am

Audioslavia wrote:I read the OP.

What a load of utter shite. Wrong-headed mealy-mouthed wank-bag toss that can fuck off back to the shithole sub-stormfront nazi-fetish worstcunt-factory it came from.


You know you really said some shit when a mod looks at the post and they roast you.
political compass:

Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.38
pro: marijuana, gun rights, private property

anti: fascism, communism, islamism, sexism, pan africanism, La raza, Warren Police Department (and most of the other police departments of metro Detroit except for Auburn Hills. They're aight), gun control, trump, obama, bush, clinton, reagan, carter, chipotle and snotty in crowd teens. Ugh I can't deal with them
Hurdergaryp wrote:Humanity keeps seeing itself as the crown of creation, but to this world we're a crown of thorns at best.


Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/invites/conta ... ent=82zr2h

User avatar
The British American Colonies
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 164
Founded: Nov 23, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The British American Colonies » Wed May 13, 2020 10:15 am

Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania wrote:
Audioslavia wrote:I read the OP.

What a load of utter shite. Wrong-headed mealy-mouthed wank-bag toss that can fuck off back to the shithole sub-stormfront nazi-fetish worstcunt-factory it came from.

What are you gonna do, ban me?

Famous last words
The Beatles, The Who, Yes, Pink Floyd, and RUSH.
Victoria 2, Hoi4, CK2, Stellaris

User avatar
Audioslavia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 2799
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Audioslavia » Wed May 13, 2020 10:17 am

Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania wrote:
Audioslavia wrote:I read the OP.

What a load of utter shite. Wrong-headed mealy-mouthed wank-bag toss that can fuck off back to the shithole sub-stormfront nazi-fetish worstcunt-factory it came from.

What are you gonna do, ban me?


Image

User avatar
Confessional Korea
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Mar 12, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Confessional Korea » Wed May 13, 2020 10:18 am

If the premise is that in-group preferences/homogeneity = better society then wouldn't class, culture, religion, community in-groups form that would outweigh the skin colour in-groups? I find that I have more in common with the working class, conservative Catholics that live near me even though they're a different race than me, than the wealthy white atheists that I went to school with even though they were the same race as me.
The Republic of Korea // Daehanguk // 대한국 // 大韓國
An AltHis Korea that adopted
Christianity and has been unified
for almost five decades. A global
economic giant and regional power.

User avatar
Atheris
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1715
Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Atheris » Wed May 13, 2020 10:18 am

Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania wrote:
Audioslavia wrote:I read the OP.

What a load of utter shite. Wrong-headed mealy-mouthed wank-bag toss that can fuck off back to the shithole sub-stormfront nazi-fetish worstcunt-factory it came from.

What are you gonna do, ban me?

Image
Dollystana wrote:The one nation that you can’t get rid of.
Ceranapis wrote:"Who needs a country when you can write Ace Attorney fan fiction?"
Current Character on Flag: Shi-Long Lang, AAI 1-2
Russell Crowe was the best Javert. You're just biased.
The self-proclaimed Resident Shitposter of NSG.
Asexual and biromantic.
"To comment is human, to preview, divine." - Godot
Orthodox Preterist Lutheran Christian.
I write AA fanfiction. Fuck you if you judge me. Links in my factbook.
WA RP nation: Union of Sovereign States and Republics
"Don't fucking donate 20 dollars just to say dookiehead, dude! That's not funny!" - CallMeCarson

User avatar
Kandorith
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1275
Founded: Aug 26, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kandorith » Wed May 13, 2020 10:20 am

Audioslavia wrote:


Image[/quote]

Sorry to butt-in, but I laughed really hard at that.
Current Happenings:
Imperial Kandorese Space Agency successfully launches Shinigami space craft to usher in a new era of manned space flight. - Manager Hayabusa nominated for imperial decoration - Shinonome Kyoai

|Embassy of Kandorith|
|The Great Empire of Kandorith|
|大宮来国|
|Dai Kanyori Teikoku|


Maineiacs wrote:But since the sky and land gave rise to Cronus, ultimately the Gods came from Uranus.

User avatar
Skyhooked
Senator
 
Posts: 3912
Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Skyhooked » Wed May 13, 2020 10:20 am

Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania wrote:
Audioslavia wrote:I read the OP.

What a load of utter shite. Wrong-headed mealy-mouthed wank-bag toss that can fuck off back to the shithole sub-stormfront nazi-fetish worstcunt-factory it came from.

What are you gonna do, ban me?


If I was ya', I'd rather not go teasin' local sheriff with big iron banhammer on his hip.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Wed May 13, 2020 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!


Refreshing News:
Shawn Bjornson officially proclaims, that Vicarius Dei Edgar, who oppressed our people for 25 years, was a heretic, and thus, we shall let our old grudges go and officially forgive christianity! Even before this, we let them have equal right and opportunities and freedom from all and any discrimination, because our cause demanded it! But now, it's because we truly feel that way!

User avatar
Jutlop
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Feb 19, 2020
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Jutlop » Wed May 13, 2020 10:20 am

I as a supporter of socialism see a bigger problem than classes tearing people apart
and that problem is people who see that races are the only things that matter instead of trying to unite everyone regardless of race.
fascism and racism, in general, is based around tearing people apart according to their ethnicities which only stays in power by using hatred amongst groups
I can't see how you like them.
They killed a lot of people
Last edited by Jutlop on Wed May 13, 2020 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Roosevetania
Diplomat
 
Posts: 669
Founded: Jan 08, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Roosevetania » Wed May 13, 2020 10:21 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
Novus America wrote:
People tend to follow in their footsteps of their parents in jobs and education, something not limited to Jews. For a variety of reasons (and in no small part because the lower economic classes were murdered or exiled to Israel) such as limitations on land ownership in going back to medieval Europe and US immigration requirements focusing on high levels of education, Jewish Americans, are on average much better educated than the majority of the population. And with wealth and education comes connections. Wealthy and educated people regardless of ethnicity have advantages others do not.

Jews however do not “control” everything, although being disproportionately educated and wealthy they are over-represented in certain fields, but you have it backs wards. They have the influence because they are on average wealthy and educated, not because they are Jewish.

Yes the there is a substantial Jewish and Israel lobby (the two have overlap but are not identical) but it is just one of many. Admittedly Indians are an interesting case, because of selection pressures such as education requirements on certain visas they too disproportionately come from and educated elite of Indian society but have not tried to as much political lobbying.

But it should be noted Jews before the Holocaust had much less influence in politics. They became more politically active because they had to be. And those less politically active largely killed. If you killed off the poorest and less politically active in any group the remainder would become more politically active.

But you completely misunderstand the situation.
Which is completed. Trump has sided with the more religious, nationalist and right-wing Jews AGAINST the more a secular, internationalist and leftist ones.

It is a simply a political strategy. Again Jews are rather divided into groups at odds with the others. Being supportive of and supported by one faction of Jews means generally being opposed and in opposition to the other faction.

Again Soros absolutely hates Netanyahu and the are actively working to harm the other politically. Just because the are both Jewish does not mean both have any common cause, when clearly they do not.


It's like people who talk about white privilege. Whites on average are wealthier than black and brown people in America, so they're afforded on average more privilege than them. However, it is because of the fact they have money. If youre white and live in a box, your skin tone means nothing, and if you're black and your dad is a fortune 500 company CEO, you're EXTREMELY privileged. Jewish Americans on average have alot of power due to their socioeconomic standing, but there is no jewish cabal.

Don't you think there is more white privilege than Jewish privilege, though? For one, I think the racial wealth gap is part of white privilege, as the economic advantage whites have comes from a history of racism. How do you think white people got such a large economic advantage? Through centuries of oppression of people of color. Separate from economics, there are significant disparities in the criminal justice system. Despite using marijuana at similar rates, black people are much more likely to be arrested for it. People of color, especially black people, are disproportionately likely to be killed by police. These are just a couple of examples, and all on top of each other, I think it's hard to compare demonstrable white privilege to supposed "Jewish privilege."
White Male, Libertarian Socialist, Anti-Fascist, United Methodist, American Deep South
Pro: socialism, anarchism (ideally), antifa, radical democracy, universal liberation, gun rights, open borders, revolution
Anti: capitalism, the state, authoritarianism, capitalist wars, capital punishment, Israel, generally most bourgeois institutions

Yang Jianguo, Member of the Revolutionary People's Party in the NS Parliament

User avatar
Novus America
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34660
Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Novus America » Wed May 13, 2020 10:23 am

Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:
I'm trying to find the time millioms of Germans were killed by Jews and I can't seem to find it.

All the shit the Jews helped cause during Wiemar should be enough.
It was tit for tat, eye for an eye. Two very butthurt ethnic groups and one had superior numbers so it got to unleash its butthurt extra violently. The rest is history. idgaf about the holocaust.


Actually no. The stab in the back is BS. German Jews actually were largely supportive of the German empire, joining the army in large numbers. Hitler got his Iron across from a Jewish officer.
Little bit of interesting tidbit, Rosa Luxemburg and a disproportionate number of German Jews who supported the revolution were of Polish origin.
The Polish Jews in the German Empire being a persecuted minority (as Poles not Jews) were much more prone to political radicalism than the generally very conservative German Jews. The Weimar Republic was not controlled by Jews anyways.

See it was complicated. Jews are not some unified hive mind. There are (and were) different groupings and factions at odds with the others. Although many previous factions were largely eliminated in the Holocaust, there are still many factions today.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. Pragmatism is my ideology.

User avatar
Rojava Free State
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18831
Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed May 13, 2020 10:23 am

Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:
I'm trying to find the time millioms of Germans were killed by Jews and I can't seem to find it.

All the shit the Jews helped cause during Wiemar should be enough.
It was tit for tat, eye for an eye. Two very butthurt ethnic groups and one had superior numbers so it got to unleash its butthurt extra violently. The rest is history. idgaf about the holocaust.


What shit did they cause? And what could it be that would be equivalent to the holocaust?
political compass:

Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.38
pro: marijuana, gun rights, private property

anti: fascism, communism, islamism, sexism, pan africanism, La raza, Warren Police Department (and most of the other police departments of metro Detroit except for Auburn Hills. They're aight), gun control, trump, obama, bush, clinton, reagan, carter, chipotle and snotty in crowd teens. Ugh I can't deal with them
Hurdergaryp wrote:Humanity keeps seeing itself as the crown of creation, but to this world we're a crown of thorns at best.


Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/invites/conta ... ent=82zr2h

User avatar
Kowani
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21763
Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kowani » Wed May 13, 2020 10:24 am

Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania wrote:
Kowani wrote:Well, looking at both history, where the racial in groups were neither so strong or so extended as you claim (try asking a plantation owner in the antebellum south what he thought about the poor whites who lived nearby), and the enlightenment principle of universality, where you don’t need the in-group advantage, I’m going to call this a heaping pile of bullshit.

I don't mean race that concretely in the American sense. I also mean smaller groups like the Greeks spoke about.

Calling them “the Greeks” implies a sense of unity that really did not exist. A microcosm of how all attempts to divide people by ethnic group inevitably fragments.
Class is important too though and so is religion. But just because those things are important doesn't mean race isn't.

I mean, it’s not. Race is important because people choose to make it so. Class is important by it’s very nature. The effects of racism go away with proper education. You can’t educate class out of the system.
Kowani wrote:I mean, no. A guy from Finland has nothing to do with, say, the Arc d’Triomphe in Paris other than the fact that the architect more or less shared his phenotype. At best, he’ll feel National pride over the War against the Soviet Union, nobody feels pride over the achievements of their race unless they’re deliberately looking for them.

Which is why nobody with a brain is proud of them, they're handed down to you.

I notice that you’re sidestepping the point. But also, if you shouldn’t feel proud of then, there’s no reason to care about the achievements of your racial group.
Kowani wrote:Georgia was founded specifically as a buffer to keep the Spanish out of the rich tobacco producing states. The claim that “they basically swept over continents as one in-group” doesn’t really become anywhere near true until at best, Manifest Destiny. But the Americans also spent a significant amount of their time fighting other members of their own race and a Civil War, so again: Your point is ignorant of history.

Anglos had a civil war over whether to free what was at the time farm equipment, big deal.
You know, an intellectually honest person would examine their claims, and realize that the evidence is against them. The Civil War was one of the pivotal moments in American history, and the fact that you’re downplaying it because it’s inconvenient to your narrative says a lot.
They cooperated where it counts, otherwise everything west of the continental divide would be speaking Spanish.

I don’t know what exactly you think the Mexican-American war was, but it was certainly not a racial one.
Kowani wrote:You do realize that this quote is saying that Germans and the English are the members of the in-group, and the rest of Europe can get fucked

The reason here seems to be “these people look like me.”
Well, that’s rather less enlightening once you cut away the flowery nonsense.

Yes and that's based.

Politigram, 4chan or Reddit?

I was referring to the Yamnaya and their immediate descendants, not their muttoid rape baby spawn a thousand years down the line that weren't even aware of them.

...Yeah, muttoid isn’t a word, and this is a terrible understanding of Neolithic genealogy.

When I get kicked out of 109 pubs it isn't entirely the pub. The fact they exist is a testament to their ability to distance themselves from the gentiles.

…Your points don’t not follow from one another..
Spielberg was completely unqualified for the job. He wouldn't have been considered talent based on his portfolio. He got in.
I’m sure you have an unbiased source for this.

Kowani wrote:…You mean after they were almost genocided into oblivion. That fact might be slightly relevant.

It's more than the Irish could manage.

…You do realize that the Irish and the Jews aren’t comparable, right?

Kowani wrote:Measuring relative power across time periods is a bit dodgy, no?

Jews basically own the world now so I think it's fair to say they got more powerful.

They don’t, but okay.


Kowani wrote:…You do realize that racial animosity helps prevent people from achieving class-consciousness, right? It’s a major boon to the capitalist economy to have some degree of racism. I think we’ve all heard the joke about the immigrant and the cookie.


Racism as in treating h1b Indians like slaves, maybe, but that involves telling them to pull them up by their bootstraps now, it isn't the 19th century. Class consciousness class schmonciousness. I wish but that shit failed ages ago. The idea that racism benefits capitalism at this point is ridiculous, why else would capitalism be turning itself brown and trying to export itself everywhere? Do you think those are dissidents within the capitalist system being allowed to win? It's a feature, not a bug. Equal-opportunity hell.

…I think, you fail to understand what I mean by racism. It is infinitely easier to maintain the status quo if you can convince the Mitchell Mcwhite that José lowers his wages (which, by the way, is empirically untrue). However, it’s very odd-and, to me, contradictory for you to complain about workers under capitalism and then complain that the system can’t be changed.

Kowani wrote:
Irony. See, the only people who get angry when people speak another language in public are racists (in the modern day). The overwhelming majority of the anti-racism crowd does not care.

Today's "racists" are just civic nationalists with no desire to have an organic connection with their racial kindred. They worship a flag and a tax office and get butthurt when you file your tax returns in moon runes because it's bad for their zionist overlords.

None of this is true, nor is there such thing as an “organic connection to one’s racial kindred”, since race isn’t scientifically sound.
Kowani wrote:Very much so. Allow me to quote Dr. King: “We have waited for more than 340 years for our constitutional and God given rights. The nations of Asia and Africa are moving with jetlike speed toward gaining political independence, but we still creep at horse and buggy pace toward gaining a cup of coffee at a lunch counter. Perhaps it is easy for those who have never felt the stinging darts of segregation to say, "Wait." But when you have seen vicious mobs lynch your mothers and fathers at will and drown your sisters and brothers at whim; when you have seen hate filled policemen curse, kick and even kill your black brothers and sisters; when you see the vast majority of your twenty million Negro brothers smothering in an airtight cage of poverty in the midst of an affluent society; when you suddenly find your tongue twisted and your speech stammering as you seek to explain to your six year old daughter why she can't go to the public amusement park that has just been advertised on television, and see tears welling up in her eyes when she is told that Funtown is closed to colored children, and see ominous clouds of inferiority beginning to form in her little mental sky, and see her beginning to distort her personality by developing an unconscious bitterness toward white people; when you have to concoct an answer for a five year old son who is asking: "Daddy, why do white people treat colored people so mean?"; when you take a cross county drive and find it necessary to sleep night after night in the uncomfortable corners of your automobile because no motel will accept you; when you are humiliated day in and day out by nagging signs reading "white" and "colored"; when your first name becomes "nigger," your middle name becomes "boy" (however old you are) and your last name becomes "John," and your wife and mother are never given the respected title "Mrs."; when you are harried by day and haunted by night by the fact that you are a Negro, living constantly at tiptoe stance, never quite knowing what to expect next, and are plagued with inner fears and outer resentments; when you are forever fighting a degenerating sense of "nobodiness"--then you will understand why we find it difficult to wait. There comes a time when the cup of endurance runs over, and men are no longer willing to be plunged into the abyss of despair.”

MLK lol
Mate, you quoted Kaczynski. Engage with the actual take.
Kowani wrote:The media, which consistently stokes up racial animosity?

How? By saying diversity is our strength nonstop?

Go look at the surnames of CNN executives NOW
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/arts ... sh-studies
or look at this, pretty funny article


Why yes I read settlers, how can you tell?


bro it aint gonna happen lol
it's not 1917
we're fucked, do you understand?
None of any of this addressed any of my points.
[/quote]
Shrug. Better poverty than absolute deprivation, especially when the links with immigrants help the entire removal of capitalism international, as opposed to Stalin’s failure.
Last edited by Kowani on Wed May 13, 2020 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spanish Atheist.
If an area was ours for 500 years and yours for 50 years, it should belong to us – you are merely occupiers.
If an area was yours for 500 years and ours for 50 years, it should belong to us – borders must not be changed.
If an area belonged to us 500 years ago but never since then, it should belong to us – it is the cradle of our nation.
If a majority of our people live there, it must belong to us – they must enjoy the right of self-determination.
If a minority of our people live there, it must belong to us – they must be protected against your oppression.
All of the above rules apply to us, but not to you.
Our dream of greatness is historical necessity, yours is fascism.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bhang Bhang Duc, Diarcesia, Google Adsense [Bot], Gravlen, Hurdergaryp, Kannap, Narwhalstan, Necroghastia, Ngelmish, Nuroblav, Omerica, Oteshknir, Rusozak, Stellar Colonies, United Star Systems Of Earth, West Leas Oros 2

Advertisement

Remove ads