NATION

PASSWORD

No More Bullsh*t: Jocospor for WA Secretary-General

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:50 pm

I need to go out for a bit, but if anyone has questions then they should feel free to either leave them here or telegram me.

#votethejoc
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:50 pm

Reploid Productions wrote:
The Peoples Soviet Republc of Metra wrote:But, that is not the topic of today!

Vote for Chairperson Meow, and Valentine Z! Vote for a person who cares about the people, my comrades, brothers, sisters, and all others!

*AHEM*

No sweat, Reppy! I got it covered! ^^

Sorry it got carried away.

I may not vote for you guys, but... please do continue. Please pardon the interruption.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Boda
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Boda » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:55 pm

So... What is corrupt about the WA? :P
The Order of the Grey Wardens
In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:55 pm

Boda wrote:So... What is corrupt about the WA? :P

It's suspicious lack of corruption is a sign that it is indeed corrupt.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Boda
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boda » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:58 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Boda wrote:So... What is corrupt about the WA? :P

So what's corrupt about the WA?

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:59 pm

Boda wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:It's suspicious lack of corruption is a sign that it is indeed corrupt.

So what's corrupt about the WA?

Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Boda
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boda » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:04 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:It's suspicious lack of corruption is a sign that it is indeed corrupt.

Well then...

Spitfire 1
Civilian

Founded: Mar 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Spitfire 1 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:09 pm

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:10 pm

God, if I wasn't sure about it before, now more then ever Jocospor deserves my vote.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:15 pm

These kind of attacks only justify the resolve I have. What you can see here is someone (using a puppet nation) who's caught up in themselves and with the "NSGP" - NationStates GamePlay Community. NSGP is just like any group. It's protective. Strong-willed.

But it considers its group identity above all else. If you're not in NSGP - or, indeed, in with NSGP - it turns on you. Drags you down. It's also incredibly quick to judge, and its judgements tend to be informed by traditionally left views and policies. With NSGP, you've only got one shot. Many who've left CCD are still shunned by this community, because they were once a part of CCD. The only exception I can think of off the top of my head is Moreover (who I'm surprised isn't running for this too).

So, thank you for uwu-ifying my dispatch. It goes exactly to the heart of what I'm talking about. There IS an elite. And anyone who stands against it is dead meat (or uwu-fied!).
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Boda
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boda » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:20 pm

Jocospor wrote:

These kind of attacks only justify the resolve I have. What you can see here is someone (using a puppet nation) who's caught up in themselves and with the "NSGP" - NationStates GamePlay Community. NSGP is just like any group. It's protective. Strong-willed.

But it considers its group identity above all else. If you're not in NSGP - or, indeed, in with NSGP - it turns on you. Drags you down. It's also incredibly quick to judge, and its judgements tend to be informed by traditionally left views and policies. With NSGP, you've only got one shot. Many who've left CCD are still shunned by this community, because they were once a part of CCD. The only exception I can think of off the top of my head is Moreover (who I'm surprised isn't running for this too).

So, thank you for uwu-ifying my dispatch. It goes exactly to the heart of what I'm talking about. There IS an elite. And anyone who stands against it is dead meat (or uwu-fied!).

That’s good but, what's corrupt about the WA, according to you?

Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:35 pm

With around fourty votes and sitting the 11th place. Your camapign has quickly risen into the niche of NationStates. As an anti-establishment candidate and a critic of the World Assembly, what do you think of Kuriko's proposal to allow nations to nullify World Assembley Laws?

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:39 pm

Boda wrote:
Jocospor wrote:These kind of attacks only justify the resolve I have. What you can see here is someone (using a puppet nation) who's caught up in themselves and with the "NSGP" - NationStates GamePlay Community. NSGP is just like any group. It's protective. Strong-willed.

That’s good but, what's corrupt about the WA, according to you?

Sorry Boda, just balancing a few things on at the moment. Corrupt WA, some quick pointers:

-NSGP, like I was talking about above, holds a monopoly over WA (at least in the SC). So, they project their political beliefs over the whole institution. Resulting in a very narrow-minded approach towards discussion.
-People like the secretariat, who whilst are very good at their jobs, are very close with said NSGP. So, though it doesn't seep into their work, it certainly looks like their biased towards a specific cause.
-Major delegates coordinate vote drops the moment a resolution hits the floor. While they deny the lemming effect doesn't exist, it definitely does.
-Resolutions have come to be viewed not on their quality, but on a set of extra-legislative constructs. I.e. who the author is, whether or not the resolution was forum drafted, etc. Needless to say, that's terrible for debate.
-If NSGP has a monopoly on the SC, then the "intellects" have a monopoly on the GA. I agree that arguments need to be well thought out, but you shouldn't have to go to law school to be able to participate in the discussion.

I hope this helps. If you want to start discussing those issues in more detail, please do! I'll reply as I can (work zzz)
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:42 pm

Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom wrote:With around fourty votes and sitting the 11th place. Your camapign has quickly risen into the niche of NationStates. As an anti-establishment candidate and a critic of the World Assembly, what do you think of Kuriko's proposal to allow nations to nullify World Assembley Laws?

Well, she won't be able to do that, for a start, so it's a silly proposal. What she could do was attempt to REPEAL EVERY LAW EVERY PASSED, but that won't have much success either.

Kurkio is just one of the faces of NSGP. Of course she wants to make the SC a greater house than the GA! That's where the majority of NSGP has its foothold, after all. God, if that comes to be, you'll be seeing some of the most controversial commends/condemns/liberates that have ever been presented - and, likely, they'll pass.

The Security Council can indeed be stronger, but it needs to get rid of its blatant corrupt elitism first.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:18 pm

As campaign manager for Jocospor 2020, I would strongly encourage all nations to vote Jocospor for World Assembly Secretary-General.

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1339378

In the past four years, no one has worked as hard as the Confederation in exposing the massive corruption within the World Assembly, with Jocospor at the helm leading this front.

Under a World Assembly led by Jocospor, the quality of a WA resolution will be all that matters. No more voting blocks. No more forum drafting being make or break for a resolution. No more judging a resolution by its author. A vote for Jocospor is a vote for ending this corruption, a vote for the quality of a resolution being all that matters. No more deceit. No more Elite.

Let's end the corruption of the WA Elite together!

#nomorebullsh*t
#votethejoc

ShrewLlamaLand
Campaign Manager for Jocospor 2020
WA Delegate for Confederation of Corrupt Dictators
Last edited by ShrewLlamaLand on Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShrewLlamaLand
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators | Commission to the World Assembly

"The flag once raised will never fall!"

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:23 pm

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:-snip-

I do need to thank Shrew here. He like me has stood proudly for what he believes in: a corrupt Elite and a broken WA. We've both suffered for it.

We just had a discord message asking if "Joc is incapable so needs Shrew to do it for him like everything else" - err, not quite :p

Someone else asked me if I was about "taking the WA Elite down". I thought about this - in a sense, yes, but with the intention of "lifting everyone else up." A collection of key magnates is, I think, unavoidable. But the little guys have to be able to get a seat at the table. The culture of the WA is all wrong, and this is what needs to change.

EDIT: This, in another thread:

Jocospor wrote:
Destructive Government Economic System wrote:Joco's campaign in a nutshell: "Down with the WA Elite!"

Also his sig: "Destroy democracy. End degeneracy. Love your Emperor."

HMMMMMM. the latter sounds even more elitist than the status quo!

Hey, I can't change that now - it's been like that for so many years! :p Besides, my IC is different to my real thoughts on the elitist WA.

You know what you get with me. I'm not about to start changing my (err, arguably flawed) character just to look good in the eyes of voters - though I know others might.
Last edited by Jocospor on Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Francois Isidore
Spokesperson

Founded: May 02, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Francois Isidore » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:45 pm

No... I don’t think I will.
The Ancien délégué du Nord of Francois Isidore
(a.k.a. "The MacMilitant" Robespierre)
-~-
Delegate Emeritus of The North Pacific
General of the North Pacific Army (NPA) | Join us today!
"Take up arms, defend your home!"

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:45 am

Francois Isidore wrote:No... I don’t think I will.

No worries. You're entitled to your opinion. Everyone is.

And everyone should have a platform to share that opinion, not just a select elite few. By voting Jocospor, you pull down the elitism of the WA.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Haruhi Japan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 17, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Haruhi Japan » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:58 am

Noice.
"No! Everyone will tell you to let it go and move on, but don't! Instead, let it fester and boil inside of you! Take these feelings and lock them away. Let them fuel your actions. Let hate be your ally, and you will be capable of wonderful, horrid things."

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:04 am

Loving some of my new campaign thumbnails from West Heisen. Thanks, Darth H - keep it up!

#nomorebullsh*t
#votethejoc

ImageImageImageImage
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Haruhi Japan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 17, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Haruhi Japan » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:10 am

Jocospor wrote:Loving some of my new campaign thumbnails from West Heisen. Thanks, Darth H - keep it up!

#nomorebullsh*t
#votethejoc

(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)

Damn, I always loved your campaign tactics Jocospor :) I also really feel bad about your region being hated so much. You guys are just roleplaying and it isn't fair for you guys to be persecuted because of it. All hail the Confederation and the Shadow Cult!
"No! Everyone will tell you to let it go and move on, but don't! Instead, let it fester and boil inside of you! Take these feelings and lock them away. Let them fuel your actions. Let hate be your ally, and you will be capable of wonderful, horrid things."

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:17 am

Haruhi Japan wrote:
Jocospor wrote:Loving some of my new campaign thumbnails from West Heisen. Thanks, Darth H - keep it up!

#nomorebullsh*t
#votethejoc

(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)

Damn, I always loved your campaign tactics Jocospor :) I also really feel bad about your region being hated so much. You guys are just roleplaying and it isn't fair for you guys to be persecuted because of it. All hail the Confederation and the Shadow Cult!

Thanks Haruhi. Look, we've probably earnt some of it, through poor decisions. But we are just roleplaying. Shadow Cult for Sec-Gen! Hahaha :p

Best wishes,

Joco :D
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Gikyvernisi
Secretary

Founded: Feb 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Gikyvernisi » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:52 am

#nomorebullsh*t
#votethejoc
#JOCO2020
Inven wrote::o I switch my vote from McM to you (on my alts)!
Can you make one for me plz?
Pro: Social democracy, Capitalism with regulations, Ecologism, Centrism, Social Liberalism, Multiculturalism, Palestine, United Ireland, Syndicalism, Democracy, Feminism, Equity, Equality, Multi Party System, Democrats, EU, Secularism, Marijuana addiction as an illness, Marijuana legalization with regulations, LGBTQ+ rights.
Anti: Conservatism, Fascism, SJWs, Communism, Pure Capitalism, Extremism, Anarchism, USA, Republicans, Religion Radicalism, Racism, Theocracy, Absolute Monarchy, Globalization, Nationalism, Extreme Patriotism, War, Drugs, Trump's wall, Brexit, Cultural/Social right.
THEY ARE USING ALTS!
NSTRACKER NSECONOMY

Gikyvernisi
Secretary

Founded: Feb 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Gikyvernisi » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:54 am

#nomorebullsh*t
#votethejoc
#JOCO2020
Inven wrote::o I switch my vote from McM to you (on my alts)!
Can you make one for me plz?
Pro: Social democracy, Capitalism with regulations, Ecologism, Centrism, Social Liberalism, Multiculturalism, Palestine, United Ireland, Syndicalism, Democracy, Feminism, Equity, Equality, Multi Party System, Democrats, EU, Secularism, Marijuana addiction as an illness, Marijuana legalization with regulations, LGBTQ+ rights.
Anti: Conservatism, Fascism, SJWs, Communism, Pure Capitalism, Extremism, Anarchism, USA, Republicans, Religion Radicalism, Racism, Theocracy, Absolute Monarchy, Globalization, Nationalism, Extreme Patriotism, War, Drugs, Trump's wall, Brexit, Cultural/Social right.
THEY ARE USING ALTS!
NSTRACKER NSECONOMY

The Xaviet Empire
Attaché

Founded: Jan 08, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Xaviet Empire » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:54 am

Spare Jocospor bitte

BITTE
Hail the Empire!

Heilt Jocospor

PreviousNext