NATION

PASSWORD

Rhapsody in TET

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Geneviev
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Geneviev » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:08 am

Ananab wrote:
Geneviev wrote:They'll find it eventually.

I don't think so. I have been doing this since july and I have left many clues for them. They don't get it.

I don't get it, maybe, but they do have some way of finding that kind of information.
"Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8

Geneviev
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Geneviev » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:12 am

Ananab wrote:
Geneviev wrote:I don't get it, maybe, but they do have some way of finding that kind of information.

They don't. If they did they would have found me a long time ago. Even if they do somehow find it i will keep coming back. They cant do a thing against me.

That's not the right attitude to have. I'd just accept that they will keep DEATing you.
"Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8

Geneviev
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Geneviev » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:14 am

Ananab wrote:
Geneviev wrote:That's not the right attitude to have. I'd just accept that they will keep DEATing you.

They will achieve nothing.

You won't either.

Geneviev
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Geneviev » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:17 am

Ananab wrote:
Geneviev wrote:You won't either.

I have proved that the mods are weak and stupid. They cant find my man nation.

They definitely can, which is why you should give up with this.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:17 am

The right attitude to have, is just to be a good person overall, regardless of if you are on NationStates, or outside of here and IRL. There is no gain from acting so obnoxiously, and come on, you should have spent the Christmas and the New Years doing something worthwhile, not wasting time spamming and only to have the spam either deleted or moved into a locker where no one will know of your existence.

I am not sure what you will find it as worthwhile, but trying to one-up the Mods and posting despite not being welcome anymore, should not be it. I don't know, pick up a new hobby, come to good terms with the Mods (despite the DOS status, you will probably be welcomed back if you are nice, as I have seen a few while lurking in the background)... something worthwhile.

Life's too short to be making asinine comments, or annoying everyone, and there is nothing to gain in the end. You have nothing to show for your existence once you are DEATed or no longer welcome. I surely don't want to go down as an obnoxious spammer just to prove some inane point. You are not proving anything; you are simply making people search for the DOS thread to report you.

Do something different this new decade and new year. It doesn't have to be a grand 2020 list. Just... something worthwhile or something that you can gain out of.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Geneviev
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Geneviev » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:19 am

Also, I quite like the mods. Trying to be rude to them isn't going to be very popular.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:21 am

Heloin wrote:At the beginning of the decade I was living in America on refugee status. Now I’ve been a US citizen for five years. Yet somehow I’ve been called to jury duty twice. An odd decade personally.

It's been a good one for you though, right? Thanks for being here, Heloin.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

Geneviev
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Geneviev » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:28 am

Ananab wrote:Its worth noting that a few people did find my main nation. They all telegram ed me words of support against the mods.

I don't think that is true.

Ananab wrote:
Geneviev wrote:They definitely can, which is why you should give up with this.

Why haven't they?

You could ask them.

Geneviev
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Geneviev » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:29 am

Ananab wrote:
Geneviev wrote:I don't think that is true.

You could ask them.

I asked once they just deated me. No answer.

Right.

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:35 am

The South Falls wrote:
Heloin wrote:At the beginning of the decade I was living in America on refugee status. Now I’ve been a US citizen for five years. Yet somehow I’ve been called to jury duty twice. An odd decade personally.

It's been a good one for you though, right? Thanks for being here, Heloin.

I have a job I love, great friends, and can openly by gay. I love America even for how much shit I give it.

:hug:

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:38 am

Heloin wrote:
The South Falls wrote:It's been a good one for you though, right? Thanks for being here, Heloin.

I have a job I love, great friends, and can openly by gay. I love America even for how much shit I give it.

I'm very glad to hear that it's working out. All the best to you in the wondrous year of 2020. May it be full of joy and happiness! ♥
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Geneviev
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Geneviev » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:38 am

Ananab wrote:
Geneviev wrote:Right.

It doesnt matter though. Not as fun as it used to be and i only started for revenge for my friend. Dumb mods.

The mods are significantly less annoying than you are. They're good people, as far as I can tell.

Geneviev
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Geneviev » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:39 am

Heloin wrote:
The South Falls wrote:It's been a good one for you though, right? Thanks for being here, Heloin.

That's how I feel about it too. It's a nice place, most of the time.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:40 am

Heloin wrote:

Pretty lit, pretty lit. This country isn't going to shit. We've got problems, but so does every other country.
Geneviev wrote:
Ananab wrote:
It doesnt matter though. Not as fun as it used to be and i only started for revenge for my friend. Dumb mods.

The mods are significantly less annoying than you are. They're good people, as far as I can tell.

Gene starting fires over here
Last edited by The South Falls on Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:42 am

Last edited by The South Falls on Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Geneviev
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Geneviev » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:45 am

The South Falls wrote:
Geneviev wrote:The mods are significantly less annoying than you are. They're good people, as far as I can tell.

It's the first symptom of a new year. :p

I mean, I might be annoying at times, but at least I'm allowed to be here. And I'm generally not going to insult mods.
Last edited by Geneviev on Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:49 am

Geneviev wrote:
The South Falls wrote:

It's the first symptom of a new year. :p

Speaking of which, what's your New Years Resolution?

Geneviev
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Geneviev » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:51 am

The South Falls wrote:
Geneviev wrote:It's the first symptom of a new year. :p

Speaking of which, what's your New Years Resolution?

To actually practice more. What's yours?

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:52 am

Sic Semper Troglodytae.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:53 am

Geneviev wrote:
The South Falls wrote:Speaking of which, what's your New Years Resolution?

To actually practice more. What's yours?

Keep a 4.5+ GPA and hit 40% of my shots from the 3-point line

Geneviev
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Geneviev » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:54 am

The South Falls wrote:
Geneviev wrote:To actually practice more. What's yours?

Keep a 4.5+ GPA and hit 40% of my shots from the 3-point line

That's a pretty good resolution.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:58 am

Geneviev wrote:
The South Falls wrote:Keep a 4.5+ GPA and hit 40% of my shots from the 3-point line

That's a pretty good resolution.

Yea. When I was in band, practicing was very hard for me. If you're dedicated to practicing, you'll do well. Good luck!

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:00 am

My 2020 list:

NationStates stuff:
- Finish all the 60 Valentian characters.
- Finish up all of Valentine Z's lore.
- Write more Gwen's adventures.
- Finish up Clarissa's origin story, and think about new things to write involving other characters.

RL / Studies stuff:
- Travel around the world after Sept 2020.
- Try my very best not to get distracted and procrastinate with my final 2-term project.
- Learn C++ and further refine my Python, CSS, and JavaScript skills.
- Learn more about Hidden Markov Models, and more Machine Learning stuff.
- Keep my GPA decent, and basically just try to survive this onslaught on the brain called University.

Misc:
- Execute Order 66.
- Hit up on a woman just because her name is Clarissa.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:02 am

Valentine Z wrote:Misc:
- Execute Order 66.

It’ll be done my Lord.

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:21 pm

Heloin wrote:
Valentine Z wrote:Misc:
- Execute Order 66.
It’ll be done my Lord.
Relevant
NS's aviation and train sabelotodo.
Post-left anarchist and sad about it.
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016. Cover the world in trains 2030
COYS!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General