NATION

PASSWORD

MAGAThread XVII: All Things NOT Impeachment

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Which would be your favored candidate for the 2020 Republican Party presidential nomination?

Donald Trump
47
27%
Rocky De La Fuente
5
3%
Joe Walsh
4
2%
Bill Weld
23
13%
Bob Ely
0
No votes
Zoltan Istvan
6
3%
None of the above/other
30
17%
David Hasselhoff
58
34%
 
Total votes : 173

User avatar
Miami Shores
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Jul 19, 2008
Anarchy

Postby Miami Shores » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:45 pm

San Lumen wrote:
Miami Shores wrote:Posted by San Lumen:
Trump committed an impeachable offense. He literally broke the law and may have ordered Giuliani to do illegal things and get an ambassador fired.

Posted by Miami Shores:
You are entitled to your own opinion not to your own facts.

why do you keep writing that? What part of it is ILLEGAL to solicit dirt from a foreign country on a political opponent to you not get? This is much bigger than just the phone call.

If Giuliani is truly innocent why where two of his associates arrested and why is he under federal investigation?

How many times have you posted this to me: You are entitled to your own opinion not to your own facts.

So you are entitled to your own opinion not to your own facts.
lol - I am the worlds greatest insomniac, I beat the worlds record every day. I love math statistics and accounting my profession. Retired home bought and paid for, own 2 rental properties. Many vacations in Miami Beach hotels, Niagara Falls Canada, Puerto Rico, Puerto Plata and Punta Cana Dominican Republic. I am not rich but I am not poor, over all not bad. Proud conservative Republican native Cuban and American citizen supporter of President Trump. President Ronald Reagan the greatest American President of the USA ever and the original Make America Great Again President. President Trump the second greatest American President of the USA ever.

User avatar
San Lumen
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 98851
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby San Lumen » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:46 pm

Miami Shores wrote:
San Lumen wrote:why do you keep writing that? What part of it is ILLEGAL to solicit dirt from a foreign country on a political opponent to you not get? This is much bigger than just the phone call.

If Giuliani is truly innocent why where two of his associates arrested and why is he under federal investigation?

How many times have you posted this to me: You are entitled to your own opinion not to your own facts.

So you are entitled to your own opinion not to your own facts.

I am not stating an opinion.

User avatar
Miami Shores
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Jul 19, 2008
Anarchy

Postby Miami Shores » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:46 pm

San Lumen wrote:
Miami Shores wrote:How many times have you posted this to me: You are entitled to your own opinion not to your own facts.

So you are entitled to your own opinion not to your own facts.

I am not stating an opinion.

Yes you are,
lol - I am the worlds greatest insomniac, I beat the worlds record every day. I love math statistics and accounting my profession. Retired home bought and paid for, own 2 rental properties. Many vacations in Miami Beach hotels, Niagara Falls Canada, Puerto Rico, Puerto Plata and Punta Cana Dominican Republic. I am not rich but I am not poor, over all not bad. Proud conservative Republican native Cuban and American citizen supporter of President Trump. President Ronald Reagan the greatest American President of the USA ever and the original Make America Great Again President. President Trump the second greatest American President of the USA ever.

User avatar
San Lumen
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 98851
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby San Lumen » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:48 pm

Miami Shores wrote:
San Lumen wrote:I am not stating an opinion.

Yes you are,

No im not. Did you read the call transcript that started this whole thing?

Do you think Giuliani is wrongfully under investigation too and his associates were falsely arrested?

User avatar
Miami Shores
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Jul 19, 2008
Anarchy

Postby Miami Shores » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:51 pm

San Lumen wrote:
Miami Shores wrote:Yes you are,

No im not. Did you read the call transcript that started this whole thing?

Do you think Giuliani is wrongfully under investigation too and his associates were falsely arrested?

Nothing has been proven against Donnie, Rudy Giuliani and his 2 associates beyond a doubt. You are stating your opinion, you are entitled to your own opinion but not to your own facts.
lol - I am the worlds greatest insomniac, I beat the worlds record every day. I love math statistics and accounting my profession. Retired home bought and paid for, own 2 rental properties. Many vacations in Miami Beach hotels, Niagara Falls Canada, Puerto Rico, Puerto Plata and Punta Cana Dominican Republic. I am not rich but I am not poor, over all not bad. Proud conservative Republican native Cuban and American citizen supporter of President Trump. President Ronald Reagan the greatest American President of the USA ever and the original Make America Great Again President. President Trump the second greatest American President of the USA ever.

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar
 
Posts: 48131
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:35 pm

John Barron has a colleague.
In his 2011 book "Death by China," President Donald Trump's senior adviser Peter Navarro quoted a China hawk named "Ron Vara" to prove his point on the threat posed by Beijing to the American economy.
"Only the Chinese can turn a leather sofa into an acid bath, a baby crib into a lethal weapon, and a cell phone battery into heart-piercing shrapnel," Vara said. He appears once more in the book and is even referenced in the index.
There's just one problem -- Vara doesn't appear to exist, according to an investigation by an Australian academic, who determined that Vara is actually Navarro.

Oh, but it gets better. He left a clue like he was a goddamn Batman villain.
Ron Vara is even an anagram of Navarro's last name.
Vara's true identity was revealed by an Australian academic, who began to investigate him after being asked to write an article on anti-China rhetoric for a local politics and foreign affairs blog.

Tessa Morris-Suzuki, a professor emeritus of Japanese history at the Australian National University, told CNN she tried to find Vara after being asked to write an article on anti-China rhetoric for a local politics and foreign affairs blog.
"I just looked him up online, assuming he might be some businessman or other, and then he wasn't there. The more I looked, the more I thought this was really strange," she said.
"Then I realized the anagram."

Just...fucking wow.
Last edited by Cannot think of a name on Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

User avatar
Gormwood
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14727
Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:37 pm

Cannot think of a name wrote:John Barron has a colleague.
In his 2011 book "Death by China," President Donald Trump's senior adviser Peter Navarro quoted a China hawk named "Ron Vara" to prove his point on the threat posed by Beijing to the American economy.
"Only the Chinese can turn a leather sofa into an acid bath, a baby crib into a lethal weapon, and a cell phone battery into heart-piercing shrapnel," Vara said. He appears once more in the book and is even referenced in the index.
There's just one problem -- Vara doesn't appear to exist, according to an investigation by an Australian academic, who determined that Vara is actually Navarro.

Oh, but it gets better. He left a clue like he was a goddamn Batman villain.
Ron Vara is even an anagram of Navarro's last name.
Vara's true identity was revealed by an Australian academic, who began to investigate him after being asked to write an article on anti-China rhetoric for a local politics and foreign affairs blog.

Tessa Morris-Suzuki, a professor emeritus of Japanese history at the Australian National University, told CNN she tried to find Vara after being asked to write an article on anti-China rhetoric for a local politics and foreign affairs blog.
"I just looked him up online, assuming he might be some businessman or other, and then he wasn't there. The more I looked, the more I thought this was really strange," she said.
"Then I realized the anagram."

Just...fucking wow.

Real life puppetwanking.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

User avatar
Necroghastia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 19078
Founded: May 11, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Necroghastia » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:00 pm

Miami Shores wrote:
San Lumen wrote:No im not. Did you read the call transcript that started this whole thing?

Do you think Giuliani is wrongfully under investigation too and his associates were falsely arrested?

Nothing has been proven against Donnie, Rudy Giuliani and his 2 associates beyond a doubt. You are stating your opinion, you are entitled to your own opinion but not to your own facts.


Why are you so against the impeachment process, then? It is through the investigation that guilt or innocence can be proven, after all.
The Land of Spooky Scary Skeletons!

Pronouns: she/her
Please don't TG about Mod Stuff - try the Moderation subforum for forumside issues or submitting a Getting Help Request for gameside. Also, the One-Stop Rules Shop!

User avatar
Miami Shores
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Jul 19, 2008
Anarchy

Postby Miami Shores » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:42 pm

Necroghastia wrote:
Miami Shores wrote:Nothing has been proven against Donnie, Rudy Giuliani and his 2 associates beyond a doubt. You are stating your opinion, you are entitled to your own opinion but not to your own facts.


Why are you so against the impeachment process, then? It is through the investigation that guilt or innocence can be proven, after all.

The charges against Donnie by the Democrats especially during an election year are political, just like the impeachment attempt by my fellow Republicans against President Bill Clinton, were political, wrong, dumb and stupid.

The Watergate case against Republican President Nixon was clear.

Now Democrat Adam Schiff says their does not have to be a quid pro quo. Now Democrat Adam Schiff says the whistleblower may not have to testify after all, because they have enough evidence against Donnie, which can be subjective, and he is very concerned about the whistleblowers safety which only he and a few Democrats know who it is, and no Republicans know who it is, how convenient for the Democrats.

If the whistleblower does not testify, their is no whistleblower and it was all a setup to start the political investigation process against Donnie to weaken Donnie politically especially during an election year, impeachment vote or no impeachment vote.

The evidence he says he now has against Donnie and does not need the whistleblower to testify can be subjective not facts.
Last edited by Miami Shores on Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lol - I am the worlds greatest insomniac, I beat the worlds record every day. I love math statistics and accounting my profession. Retired home bought and paid for, own 2 rental properties. Many vacations in Miami Beach hotels, Niagara Falls Canada, Puerto Rico, Puerto Plata and Punta Cana Dominican Republic. I am not rich but I am not poor, over all not bad. Proud conservative Republican native Cuban and American citizen supporter of President Trump. President Ronald Reagan the greatest American President of the USA ever and the original Make America Great Again President. President Trump the second greatest American President of the USA ever.

User avatar
Necroghastia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 19078
Founded: May 11, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Necroghastia » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:51 pm

Miami Shores wrote:
Necroghastia wrote:
Why are you so against the impeachment process, then? It is through the investigation that guilt or innocence can be proven, after all.

The charges against Donnie by the Democrats especially during an election year are political,

It's not an election year.
just like the impeachment attempt by my fellow Republicans against President Bill Clinton, were political, wrong, dumb and stupid.

The Watergate case against Republican President Nixon was clear.

Now Democrat Adam Schiff says their does not have to be a quid pro quo. Now Democrat Adam Schiff says the whistleblower may not have to testify after all, because they have enough evidence against Donnie, which can be subjective, and he is very concerned about the whistleblowers safety which only he and a few Democrats know who it is, and no Republicans know who it is, how convenient for the Democrats.

If the whistleblower does not testify, their is no whistleblower

Something something this is political there is no proof beyond reasonable doubt something something
and it was all a setup to start the political investigation process against Donnie to weaken Donnie politically especially during an election year, impeachment vote or no impeachment vote.

The evidence he says he now has against Donnie and does not need the whistleblower to testify can be subjective and open to interpretation guilty or not guilty, not facts.

Which is why you should be all for the impeachment process - the facts will come out, be it for or against 45.
The Land of Spooky Scary Skeletons!

Pronouns: she/her
Please don't TG about Mod Stuff - try the Moderation subforum for forumside issues or submitting a Getting Help Request for gameside. Also, the One-Stop Rules Shop!

User avatar
Wallenburg
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23195
Founded: Jan 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Wallenburg » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:25 am

Necroghastia wrote:
Miami Shores wrote:The charges against Donnie by the Democrats especially during an election year are political,

It's not an election year.
just like the impeachment attempt by my fellow Republicans against President Bill Clinton, were political, wrong, dumb and stupid.

The Watergate case against Republican President Nixon was clear.

Now Democrat Adam Schiff says their does not have to be a quid pro quo. Now Democrat Adam Schiff says the whistleblower may not have to testify after all, because they have enough evidence against Donnie, which can be subjective, and he is very concerned about the whistleblowers safety which only he and a few Democrats know who it is, and no Republicans know who it is, how convenient for the Democrats.

If the whistleblower does not testify, their is no whistleblower

Something something this is political there is no proof beyond reasonable doubt something something
and it was all a setup to start the political investigation process against Donnie to weaken Donnie politically especially during an election year, impeachment vote or no impeachment vote.

The evidence he says he now has against Donnie and does not need the whistleblower to testify can be subjective and open to interpretation guilty or not guilty, not facts.

Which is why you should be all for the impeachment process - the facts will come out, be it for or against 45.

Why bother with facts when you can support Donnie through attempt after attempt to rig the election in his favor.
GREX LUDENTIUM DELENDUS EST
King of Snark, Real Piece of Work, Metabolizer of Oxygen, Despotic Hegemon, Old Man from The East Pacific, by the Malevolence of Her Infinite Terribleness Catherine Gratwick the Sole and True Claimant to the Bears Armed Vacancy

User avatar
Nakena
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15010
Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:30 am

Gormwood wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:John Barron has a colleague.

Oh, but it gets better. He left a clue like he was a goddamn Batman villain.

Just...fucking wow.

Real life puppetwanking.


As long as Mr Vara isn't on a real life payroll of the White House...

User avatar
Duhon
Senator
 
Posts: 4421
Founded: Nov 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Duhon » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:36 am

Nakena wrote:
Gormwood wrote:Real life puppetwanking.


As long as Mr Vara isn't on a real life payroll of the White House...


ghost employees?
in this white house?
why, if this admin isn't employing a few, i would be shocked
that would actually be up trump's alley

User avatar
Miami Shores
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Jul 19, 2008
Anarchy

Postby Miami Shores » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:41 am

Wallenburg wrote:
Necroghastia wrote:It's not an election year.

Something something this is political there is no proof beyond reasonable doubt something something

Which is why you should be all for the impeachment process - the facts will come out, be it for or against 45.

Why bother with facts when you can support Donnie through attempt after attempt to rig the election in his favor.

I meant to post during an election season as I have posted before.

Why bother with facts - No facts have been proven against Donnie beyond a doubt.

Why bother with facts when you can support Donnie through attempt after attempt to rig the election in his favor - It has not been proven Donnie or the Russians rigged the election in Donnie's favor.

Whatever the Russians did they wasted their time and money, Hillary and Trump campaigned and debated each other and Trump won according to the electoral college rules, the Russians are laughing at the American impeachment process against Donnie.

Obama and others might have know about possible spying on the Trump campaign during 2016, perhaps they should be investigated as well.

If Donnie looses the election and leads a right wing military Coup D'état then you might have a point of some kind, but I don't think that is going to happen, Donnie is not a dictator, I know 3 real dictators Fidel Castro Ruz, Raúl Castro Ruz and Miguel Diaz-Canel of Cuba.

See my previous posts:
viewtopic.php?p=36341048#p36341048

viewtopic.php?p=36341048#p36341048
Last edited by Miami Shores on Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:52 am, edited 6 times in total.
lol - I am the worlds greatest insomniac, I beat the worlds record every day. I love math statistics and accounting my profession. Retired home bought and paid for, own 2 rental properties. Many vacations in Miami Beach hotels, Niagara Falls Canada, Puerto Rico, Puerto Plata and Punta Cana Dominican Republic. I am not rich but I am not poor, over all not bad. Proud conservative Republican native Cuban and American citizen supporter of President Trump. President Ronald Reagan the greatest American President of the USA ever and the original Make America Great Again President. President Trump the second greatest American President of the USA ever.

User avatar
Vassenor
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 71161
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:42 am

Miami Shores wrote:
Wallenburg wrote:Why bother with facts when you can support Donnie through attempt after attempt to rig the election in his favor.

I meant to post during an election season as I have posted before.

Why bother with facts - No facts have been proven against Donnie beyond a doubt.

Why bother with facts when you can support Donnie through attempt after attempt to rig the election in his favor. It has not been proven Donnie or the Russians rigged the election in Donnie's favor.

Whatever the Russians did they wasted their time and money, Hillary and Trump campaigned and debated each other and Trump won according to the electoral college rules, the Russians are laughing at the American impeachment process against Donnie.

If Donnie looses the election and leads a right wing military Coup D'état then you might have a point of some kind, but I don't think that is going to happen, Donnie is not a dictator, I know 3 real dictators Fidel Castro Ruz, Raúl Castro Ruz and Miguel Diaz-Canel of Cuba.


and there we go with the copypasta deflection again.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN♀

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

User avatar
Miami Shores
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Jul 19, 2008
Anarchy

Postby Miami Shores » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:46 am

Vassenor wrote:
Miami Shores wrote:I meant to post during an election season as I have posted before.

Why bother with facts - No facts have been proven against Donnie beyond a doubt.

Why bother with facts when you can support Donnie through attempt after attempt to rig the election in his favor. It has not been proven Donnie or the Russians rigged the election in Donnie's favor.

Whatever the Russians did they wasted their time and money, Hillary and Trump campaigned and debated each other and Trump won according to the electoral college rules, the Russians are laughing at the American impeachment process against Donnie.

If Donnie looses the election and leads a right wing military Coup D'état then you might have a point of some kind, but I don't think that is going to happen, Donnie is not a dictator, I know 3 real dictators Fidel Castro Ruz, Raúl Castro Ruz and Miguel Diaz-Canel of Cuba.


and there we go with the copypasta deflection again.

I have a right to post anything I want to anyway I want to, I never tell you what to post and how to post it, I never tell any fellow nation what to post and how to post it, I respect your right, please respect my right.

Copypasta, I did not copypasta anything, I typed all of this, copypasta is your opinion not your facts, if I repeated anything it is because it fits the post based on how I think.

Deflection is your opinion not your facts.
Last edited by Miami Shores on Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
lol - I am the worlds greatest insomniac, I beat the worlds record every day. I love math statistics and accounting my profession. Retired home bought and paid for, own 2 rental properties. Many vacations in Miami Beach hotels, Niagara Falls Canada, Puerto Rico, Puerto Plata and Punta Cana Dominican Republic. I am not rich but I am not poor, over all not bad. Proud conservative Republican native Cuban and American citizen supporter of President Trump. President Ronald Reagan the greatest American President of the USA ever and the original Make America Great Again President. President Trump the second greatest American President of the USA ever.

User avatar
Chan Island
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8393
Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Autocracy

Postby Chan Island » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:48 am

Miami Shores wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
and there we go with the copypasta deflection again.

I have a right to post anything I want to anyway I want to, I never tell you what to post and how to post it, I never tell any fellow nation what to post and how to post it, I respect your right, please respect my right.

Copypasta, I did not copypasta anything, I typed all of this, copypasta is your opinion not your facts, if I repeated anything it is because it fits the post based on how I think.

Deflection is your opinion not your facts.


How's it anything other than deflection that when somebody pointed out that trump committed potentially impeachable offenses, you instantly talked about Hillary Clinton's emails? Which have already been investigated by the FIB.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=513597&p=39401766#p39401766
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

User avatar
Miami Shores
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Jul 19, 2008
Anarchy

Postby Miami Shores » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:45 am

Source Politico:

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/1 ... uke-048491

I agree and he should be forced to resign as Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, for twisting President Trumps words against him on national TV to make it sound worse, and refusing to apologize to the American People.

The other reasons are the Republican leaders and Alberto's.

Republicans set to force vote formally rebuking Schiff

A few excerpts, you can read the rest on Politico:

House Republicans took steps on Wednesday to force a floor vote on a measure formally condemning Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), who is leading the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.

Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), the head of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, filed the censure resolution as “privileged,” meaning the House now has to act within the next two legislative days. While Democrats will likely just move to table the symbolic measure, it represents the GOP’s most aggressive offensive yet as the party tries to coalesce around a strategy to beat back Democratic impeachment efforts.

“On numerous occasions, Chairman Adam Schiff has used his position to mislead the American people. This censure resolution is about restoring a process that is fair, objective, and fact-based,” said House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.). “I call for his censure in the House.”

The censure resolution, which is sponsored by over 150 Republicans, has the backing of top GOP leaders including McCarthy, Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) and GOP Conference Chairwoman Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), the third highest-ranking House Republican.

Trump and the GOP have seized on Schiff’s mid-hearing exaggerated rendition of Trump’s phone call with Ukraine to make it sound like a mob boss shakedown, as well as a New York Times report that a whistleblower sought guidance from an Intelligence Committee aide, which Republicans have used to allege without evidence that Schiff helped coordinate the complaint. Both episodes were cited in the censure resolution.

“No more secret proceedings. No more Soviet-style proceedings,” Biggs said on the floor.

Source Politico - You can read all the comments on the Link:

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/1 ... uke-048491

I am the worlds greatest insomniac I beat the worlds record everyday.
Last edited by Miami Shores on Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
lol - I am the worlds greatest insomniac, I beat the worlds record every day. I love math statistics and accounting my profession. Retired home bought and paid for, own 2 rental properties. Many vacations in Miami Beach hotels, Niagara Falls Canada, Puerto Rico, Puerto Plata and Punta Cana Dominican Republic. I am not rich but I am not poor, over all not bad. Proud conservative Republican native Cuban and American citizen supporter of President Trump. President Ronald Reagan the greatest American President of the USA ever and the original Make America Great Again President. President Trump the second greatest American President of the USA ever.

User avatar
Galloism
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 74649
Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Galloism » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:29 am

The East Marches II wrote:
Galloism wrote:Coup d'etat has a meaning. A standard political process being used in a political way is not a coup d'etat.

A coup d'etat is, by definition, extralegal.


A coup is constitutional process in some countries Gallo. Don't have such a Eurocentric and bigoted opinion, you're better than that. Please respect other cultures.

I feel like that came straight out of left field.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.


User avatar
An Alan Smithee Nation
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7569
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby An Alan Smithee Nation » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:37 am

Elijah Cummings has died
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-t ... WW1FN?il=0

You don't cross Trump.
Last edited by An Alan Smithee Nation on Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Everything is intertwinkled

User avatar
Zurkerx
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 15416
Founded: Jan 20, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Zurkerx » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:49 am

An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:Elijah Cummings has died
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-t ... WW1FN?il=0

You don't cross Trump.


I was honestly surprised he passed though after reading a bit, I'm not shocked: he had a lot of health problems.

But in other news now, Ambassador to the EU, Sondland, will testify that Trump directed Giuliani to push Ukraine scheme.

He'll reportedly say that he was disappointed in the State Department blocking him, he didn't share his prepared statement to the White House, and that "Some may want me to say things to protect the president at all costs; some may want me to provide damning facts to support the other side. But none of that matters to me. I have no interest in pursuing higher office or taking political shots- these are my words".
Accountant, Author, History Buff, Political Junkie, Retired Admin in NSGS & NS Parliament

NFL Picks League
A Golden Civic: Pragmatically Ambitious
"The government you elect is the government you deserve." ~ Thomas Jefferson
"Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." ~ Albert Einstein

User avatar
Gravlen
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18358
Founded: Jul 01, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gravlen » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:13 am

Gravlen wrote:(Image)

Before you follow the link, let's play "Real letter or fake/satire"?

Spoiler: It was a genuine letter.

Unsurprisingly, Erdogan reportedly weren't persuaded by this perfect letter.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan put US President Donald Trump's letter "in the bin", the BBC has been told.

In response, Turkish presidential sources told BBC Turkish: "President Erdogan received the letter, thoroughly rejected it and put it in the bin."
Last edited by Gravlen on Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
EnragedMaldivians wrote:That's preposterous. Gravlens's not a white nationalist; Gravlen's a penguin.

Unio de Sovetaj Socialismaj Respublikoj wrote:There is no use arguing the definition of murder with someone who has a picture of a penguin with a chainsaw as their nations flag.

User avatar
Gormwood
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14727
Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:18 am

Gravlen wrote:
Gravlen wrote:Before you follow the link, let's play "Real letter or fake/satire"?

Spoiler: It was a genuine letter.

Unsurprisingly, Erdogan reportedly weren't persuaded by this perfect letter.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan put US President Donald Trump's letter "in the bin", the BBC has been told.

In response, Turkish presidential sources told BBC Turkish: "President Erdogan received the letter, thoroughly rejected it and put it in the bin."

Donald John Trump: Big Deal Maker
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 178102
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ifreann » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:18 am

Gravlen wrote:
Gravlen wrote:([url=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHBtgeFWoAAKJQA.jpg]Image)[/url]

Before you follow the link, let's play "Real letter or fake/satire"?

Spoiler: It was a genuine letter.

Unsurprisingly, Erdogan reportedly weren't persuaded by this perfect letter.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan put US President Donald Trump's letter "in the bin", the BBC has been told.

In response, Turkish presidential sources told BBC Turkish: "President Erdogan received the letter, thoroughly rejected it and put it in the bin."

Apparently Trump has been handing out copies of this letter to people in the White House, as if to impress them with how tough he was being.
He/Him
From damnation, immolation
He descends bringing our salvation
With heart of nuclear thunder
Iron will made of steel

Saoirse don Phalaistín

User avatar
Gormwood
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14727
Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:24 am

The only way Donnie could actually destroy the Turkish economy was if Erdogan was stupid enough to put him in charge of it.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: -Saiwania-, Annihilators of Chan Island, Archannia, Cannot think of a name, Greater Britannian Realm, Hurtful Thoughts, Nonconformity, Nu Elysium, Orlavia

Advertisement

Remove ads