NATION

PASSWORD

DOS (Delete on Sight players, that is) Megathread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:54 pm

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1267483

I just so happened to be watching the list of new forum users, so... yeah!
Last edited by Valentine Z on Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:56 pm

Got him.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Abercontin-Jereaux
Spokesperson

Founded: May 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Abercontin-Jereaux » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:31 pm

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1265322
His previous posts were okay to me, but I think promoting another forum in banned.
Nightcore! UWU
Sig is not ready yet, but will come out soon.
"Afraid of me?" -Kyro, Subzero

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:15 am

Someone got him.
National Anthem

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Neko-koku
Minister

Founded: Jul 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:06 am

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ownsovenik

I think that's actually a DOS, not an adbot.
We are mutant Japanese kitty cats that have taken over a post-human world which was destroyed due to human hatred towards other humans.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:08 am

Got it.
National Anthem

Neko-koku
Minister

Founded: Jul 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:17 am

We are mutant Japanese kitty cats that have taken over a post-human world which was destroyed due to human hatred towards other humans.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:42 am

DetroitCityYo wrote:
Neko-koku wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=detroitcityyo

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=neko-koku
Delete this scammer and spammer.
Asked me money and when I refused to give him money he got mad :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

*** Warning for Spam ***

Your post does not belong in this thread.
National Anthem

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:50 am

DetroitCityYo wrote:
Lamoni wrote:

*** Warning for Spam ***

How did I spam?
Neko-Koku spammed..

*** DEAT for impersonating Moderation ***
National Anthem

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:57 am

Neko-Kokuu wrote:
Lamoni wrote:

And how did that help you?:) You don't even explain properly what the player did wrong. You don't see that there's something wrong with your moderation style?

There's no need to explain what you did wrong when you attempt to impersonate moderation. It is obvious, and the OSRS even explicitly states that doing it can lead to automatic deletion of your nation.
National Anthem

DOSHunter
Civilian

Founded: Aug 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby DOSHunter » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:01 am

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:20 am

Neko-Kokuu wrote:
Abercontin-Jereaux wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1265322
His previous posts were okay to me, but I think promoting another forum in banned.

Thank you. You are very kind. You should be a moderator of NS.

They were not talking about you, but about someone else. And as that post thus does not belong in this thread, have a:

*** Warning for Spam ***
National Anthem

The Caleshan Valkyrie
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 07, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Caleshan Valkyrie » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:37 am

Lamoni wrote:
DetroitCityYo wrote:
*** Warning for Spam ***

How did I spam?
Neko-Koku spammed..

I am terribly sorry for the bother, and I am uncertain if I should post here or bring it up elsewhere, but I cannot help but think detroit mucked up the quote tags in their post. The fact that the quote of your comment was empty strikes me as trying to take out the second sentence of your warning post and accidentally closing the quote before your warning text rather than after.
Godulan Puppet #2, RPing as technologically advanced tribal society founded by mongols and vikings (and later with multiple other Asian and Native American cultures) motivated by an intrinsic devotion to the spirit of competition. They'll walk softly, talk softly, and make soothing noises as they stab you in the back and take your stuff... unless you're another Caleshan, whereupon they'll only stab you in the back figuratively!

Used NS stats: Population. That’s it. Anything else not stated in the factbooks is not used.

Intro RP: Gravity Ships and Garden Snips (involved tribes: Plainsrider, Hawkeye, Wavecrasher)
Current RP: A Rock Out of Place (involved tribes: Night Wolf, Deep Kraken, Starwalker)

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:05 am

The Caleshan Valkyrie wrote:I cannot help but think detroit mucked up the quote tags in their post.

There are other things going on here. Even if you're correct (and I don't think you are), the deletion was justified.

The Caleshan Valkyrie
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 07, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Caleshan Valkyrie » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:10 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:
The Caleshan Valkyrie wrote:I cannot help but think detroit mucked up the quote tags in their post.

There are other things going on here. Even if you're correct (and I don't think you are), the deletion was justified.

Okay. Thank you for looking into it.
Godulan Puppet #2, RPing as technologically advanced tribal society founded by mongols and vikings (and later with multiple other Asian and Native American cultures) motivated by an intrinsic devotion to the spirit of competition. They'll walk softly, talk softly, and make soothing noises as they stab you in the back and take your stuff... unless you're another Caleshan, whereupon they'll only stab you in the back figuratively!

Used NS stats: Population. That’s it. Anything else not stated in the factbooks is not used.

Intro RP: Gravity Ships and Garden Snips (involved tribes: Plainsrider, Hawkeye, Wavecrasher)
Current RP: A Rock Out of Place (involved tribes: Night Wolf, Deep Kraken, Starwalker)

Bread Herbert
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bread Herbert » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:26 pm

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1267652

I think this guy might be DOS.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:08 pm

Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:16 am

Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

Mystic Warriors
Minister

Founded: May 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mystic Warriors » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:46 pm

Me fuck this place
Proud Trump Hater. Ban Fascism in all its forms. Disagreeing with a comment because you hate who said it is childish.

Inven
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Inven » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:02 pm

Mystic Warriors
Minister

Founded: May 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mystic Warriors » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:03 pm

Inven wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/search.php?author_id=1129448&sr=posts

Nobody made that call, but I’m working on it
Proud Trump Hater. Ban Fascism in all its forms. Disagreeing with a comment because you hate who said it is childish.

Banana Bastard
Secretary

Founded: Jul 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Banana Bastard » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:20 pm

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1267939

Bippity Boppity, Rotten Banana is back.
Not to call out Internationalist Bastard but since they can use Bastard in their name, I'm guessing it's alright to use it in this. If not... guess this account it getting wiped by the mods. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This account actually belongs to a serious NS user.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:35 pm

Already dealt with.
National Anthem

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation