NATION

PASSWORD

We Should Be Able To Defecate Like Animals!

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:54 pm

Pleasure wrote:
Pacomia wrote:*cough* Middle Ages Europe *cough*

was middle ages europe a developed country? correct me if i'm wrong. i don't think you can read.

But your reasoning on why we should do this is undeveloped countries in the modern world.

Saciu
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 28, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Saciu » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:54 pm

It will spread diseases, it looks shit, and it smells shit. I imagine it's also a hazard to walk over it.
C'est Saciu, previously The South Pacific's most influential trans person (then my account got zucc'd)
Pro: idk. trans rights ig.Internationalism, liberalism, etc
Neutral: idk.
Anti: idk. Nationalism, populism etc about 90% of my opinions have changed since i was last here but now im basically globohomo

Political compass: 0.75, -8.31 lmao this was years ago im easily lib left according to when i last took it but also the compass is terrible
SC/EN-Saciu
FR/ES-Saquiu
PT/CA-Sáquio
IT-Sacchio
DE/SV/NL/PL/SW-Sakiu
AR-ساكيو
HI-साकिउ
RU-Сакиу
JA-さきう
EL-Σάκιο
BN-সাকিউ
ZH-撒库
TR: Sakyı

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:55 pm

Pleasure wrote:

was middle ages europe a developed country? correct me if i'm wrong. i don't think you can read.

They are directing that answer to your claims about public pooping can't cause diseases. Sure, we may have modern medicine and all that, but isn't it better for us to prevent rather than curing?
Last edited by Samudera Darussalam on Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pleasure
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pleasure » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:55 pm

Pacomia wrote:
Pleasure wrote:
i should have mentioned.. IN NATURE. where is causes public santiation issues is in developing countries where poorer ppl basically live in nature, not in an enclosed environment away from it. in developed countries, it would never be that massive of a phenomenon to cause lowered air quality and diseases. i'm repeating myself.

*cough* Middle Ages Europe *cough*

Also, the “because we can” mindset isn’t great. We could walk around throwing bowling balls at people, but we don’t.

then let's ban so many other rights that we are allowed to. maybe make it illegal and have a life sentence for senior pranks. no one would be going to college i guess then. i'm sure you're aware what senior pranks are.

La Paz de Los Ricos
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby La Paz de Los Ricos » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:55 pm

Pleasure wrote:

You know what? This makes so little sense that it actually transcends space and time to take away sense from other arguments. It's like a logic vacuum. A sense black hole that sucks up reason.
The Treangolist Revival of La Paz de Los Ricos
I survived the April 2024 NS outage! Also on a t-shirt! | Reworking national information. | The Navaluege Language (WIP)
CURRENT PROJECT . . .
The Tale These Islands Tell [PRIVATE|CLOSED] — [Chapter II - 02 April 2024]
A curmudgeonly Canadian reluctantly aids an aging Ricano legend in reviving the nation's history.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:56 pm

Galloism wrote:
Bluelight-R006 wrote:Fart still smells to me despite the fact I smell it a lot every hour. And we would rather stay the way it is than wait for our senses to adapt to the smell.

I mean you probably would be smelling it constantly if you didn’t habituate.

The average man probably farts about half a liter of air a day.

If you didn’t habituate to farts, you’d probably literally smell nothing else.

Since nobody read my link, this study is hilarious.

Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Pacomia
Senator

Founded: May 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacomia » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:56 pm

A
Last edited by Pacomia on Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This nation is based on (a slightly more extreme version of) my IRL opinions, and I answer issues accordingly.
Current accidental policies: No Sex
Results of political various tests I took meme awesome
Progressive capitalism gang

GLORY TO CASCADIA, NUCLEAR ENERGY IS A GOOD THING!
This user is a male.

Pleasure
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pleasure » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:56 pm

La Paz de Los Ricos wrote:
Pleasure wrote:

You know what? This makes so little sense that it actually transcends space and time to take away sense from other arguments. It's like a logic vacuum. A sense black hole that sucks up reason.

that's how people counter when they can't think of any other counters logically. like people unable to insult back effectively.

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:57 pm

Pleasure wrote:

Also, the “because we can” mindset isn’t great. We could walk around throwing bowling balls at people, but we don’t.

then let's ban so many other rights that we are allowed to. maybe make it illegal and have a life sentence for senior pranks. no one would be going to college i guess then. i'm sure you're aware what senior pranks are.

Why do you want to send pensioners to prison for pranking people?

Pleasure
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pleasure » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:58 pm

Pacomia wrote:The “because we can” mindset isn’t great. We could wall around throwing bowling balls at people, but we don’t.

yes that would physically hurt people and is therefore irrelevant. senior pranks are often slightly troublesome and annoying to faculty like open defecation in nature would be. neither causes physical harm like you're suggesting

La Paz de Los Ricos
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby La Paz de Los Ricos » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:58 pm

Pleasure wrote:

that's how people counter when they can't think of any other counters logically. like people unable to insult back effectively.

Middle-ages Europe was terrible and disease-ridden BECAUSE of the mixing of waste and water! It bred cholera everywhere. Old London was an absolutely disgusting place to live because people just threw shit into the water!
I survived the April 2024 NS outage! Also on a t-shirt! | Reworking national information. | The Navaluege Language (WIP)
CURRENT PROJECT . . .
A curmudgeonly Canadian reluctantly aids an aging Ricano legend in reviving the nation's history.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:59 pm

Pleasure wrote:

That's because you can't insult each other here.

Pleasure wrote:
Pacomia wrote:The “because we can” mindset isn’t great. We could wall around throwing bowling balls at people, but we don’t.

yes that would physically hurt people and is therefore irrelevant. senior pranks are often slightly troublesome and annoying to faculty like open defecation in nature would be. neither causes physical harm like you're suggesting

And I'm pretty sure that open defecation can indeed be physical harm if it is diseased one way or another. It's a biohazard.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Pacomia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacomia » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:59 pm

I live in a developed city where some people still poop in the open. It actually does cause problems.

I am maybe one of the most qualified people in this thread to talk about this, because I know.
This nation is based on (a slightly more extreme version of) my IRL opinions, and I answer issues accordingly.

This user is a male.

Korhal IVV
Senator

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Korhal IVV » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:59 pm

Hello hello hello, do you like the smell of feces outside your house? I detest them, and I will personally have my legion of cats and Nightfuries swarm anyone who tries to defecate in front of my house.

This is common sense, really. :p
ABTH Music Education ~ AB Journalism ~ RPer ~ Keyboard Warrior ~ Futurist ~ INTJ

Economic Left/Right: -0.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.21
Supports: Christianity, economic development, democracy, common sense, vaccines, space colonization, and health programs
Against: Adding 100 genders, Gay marriage in a church, heresy, Nazism, abortion for no good reason, anti-vaxxers, SJW liberals, and indecency
This nation does reflect my real-life beliefs.
My vocabulary is stranger than a Tzeentchian sorceror. Bare with me.

"Whatever a person may be like, we must still love them because we love God." ~ John Calvin

Pleasure
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pleasure » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:00 pm

Pleasure wrote:

Middle-ages Europe was terrible and disease-ridden BECAUSE of the mixing of waste and water! It bred cholera everywhere. Old London was an absolutely disgusting place to live because people just threw shit into the water!

you again can't read. i specifically mentioned not developing countries, only developed. middle ages europe wasn't a developed country by modern standards

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:00 pm

Pleasure wrote:

Letting people shit freely would actively harm society. Just because you keep saying no to everyone telling you so doesn't make you right. And I really don't know why you keep bringing up retirees.

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:01 pm

I think we should only be able to defecate in forests, at most. I have urinated in a forest and I’m still guilty of breaking the law.
Pleasure wrote:

We are the white hole who, provides the reasoning from whichever is sucked.

Conclusion:

1. Public defecation will lead to uncomfortable smell and pollution of air. Who on Earth would want to smell shit everywhere they go?

2. Obscene sights, to children who will be exposed to mature content, which will lead to them likely being traumatised, seeing someone’s thing dangling. And people who have nothing better to do will, for god knows who’s sake, expose on the internet and whoever doing their thing will be ashamed of themselves.
Last edited by Bluelight-R006 on Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Korhal IVV
Senator

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Korhal IVV » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:01 pm

Pleasure wrote:

And when Crusaders stopped over at Constantinople on their way to Jerusalem, the Byzantines were absolutely appalled by how the Latins crapped on the streets.
ABTH Music Education ~ AB Journalism ~ RPer ~ Keyboard Warrior ~ Futurist ~ INTJ

Economic Left/Right: -0.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.21
Supports: Christianity, economic development, democracy, common sense, vaccines, space colonization, and health programs
Against: Adding 100 genders, Gay marriage in a church, heresy, Nazism, abortion for no good reason, anti-vaxxers, SJW liberals, and indecency
This nation does reflect my real-life beliefs.
My vocabulary is stranger than a Tzeentchian sorceror. Bare with me.

"Whatever a person may be like, we must still love them because we love God." ~ John Calvin

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:01 pm

Pleasure wrote:

you again can't read. i specifically mentioned not developing countries, only developed. middle ages europe wasn't a developed country by modern standards

Developed, or developing, it doesn't matter. If feces or any other human waste are all around the place, it will effectively bring down the health of everyone involved.

It's not just for developed or developing countries. Open defecation is a timeless problem that does not give a damn about when it happened; if it happens, it will be a hazard.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Pleasure
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pleasure » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:02 pm

Heloin wrote:
Pleasure wrote:

Letting people shit freely would actively harm society. Just because you keep saying no to everyone telling you so doesn't make you right. And I really don't know why you keep bringing up retirees.

you don't know what senior pranks are. search it up, you must not live in the u.s. i'm not talking about old people. and i'm giving logical reasons actually if you read them. maybe people just have comprehension issues like you don't know what a senior prank is.

La Paz de Los Ricos
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby La Paz de Los Ricos » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:02 pm

Pleasure wrote:

Alright, sorry if I ignored that, but you can't ignore that public defecation can lead to the infestation and pollution of groundwater or bodies of water like lakes, that can affect cities and stuff upstream.
CURRENT PROJECT . . .

Pacomia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacomia » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:04 pm

Kasueuensishquahehhwjqjqjdndjdjhjdjejejdifuwiqiqosdooqeiwijwisoajskxj

This user is a male.

Pleasure
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pleasure » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:05 pm

Pleasure wrote:

Alright, sorry if I ignored that, but you can't ignore that public defecation can lead to the infestation and pollution of groundwater or bodies of water like lakes, that can affect cities and stuff upstream.

just like you ignored that, everyone else is ignoring something or the other. just because everyone is against me, doesn't mean what i say has no value, this is to everyone. it's a debate. that wouldn't happen. first of all, like i said earlier, that pollution would only occur if everyone defecated. in a developed country, society would not do that, only a few people, for various reasons, and only rarely. think about how the phenomenon would acutally be applicable to real life.

Greater Korean Juche Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Korean Juche Republic » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:06 pm

Pacomia wrote:Kasueuensishquahehhwjqjqjdndjdjhjdjejejdifuwiqiqosdooqeiwijwisoajskxj

I second that.
(I do not use NS stats)
Modernized Juche Korea. In 1900s, Joseon Dynasty still existed. Kim Il-Sung led one of many revolutionary groups, captured 2/3 of Korea. Alternate Korean War, North won in 1950. Kim Jong Il dies in 2009, Un in 2016. A cousin, Kim Seyong-Taek obtains power and makes Korea a regional influencer.

Love to the Fatherland and Hate to the Enemy
WV74: 25th place - 23 points
WV75 - 15th place - 51 points

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:11 pm

Pacomia wrote:Kasueuensishquahehhwjqjqjdndjdjhjdjejejdifuwiqiqosdooqeiwijwisoajskxj

Unofficial warning for spamming

Pleasure wrote:
Heloin wrote:Letting people shit freely would actively harm society. Just because you keep saying no to everyone telling you so doesn't make you right. And I really don't know why you keep bringing up retirees.

you don't know what senior pranks are. search it up, you must not live in the u.s. i'm not talking about old people. and i'm giving logical reasons actually if you read them. maybe people just have comprehension issues like you don't know what a senior prank is.

Pleasure wrote:

Pleasure wrote:

If it were just once, that'd be one thing, but to consistently insult other poster's intelligence gets you a *** Warning for flaming ***.

Considering the quality of this topic, I'm gonna go ahead and flush it.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General