NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Condemn Confederation Of Corrupt Dictators

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Earth Systems Alliance
Spokesperson

Founded: May 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Systems Alliance » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:11 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
Ravendi wrote:It is our belief that a condemnation against individual contrarian elite nations of the CCD would make for more palatable resolutions.

Try submitting one and see how far it gets... I'll give you a clue - nowhere. Pathetic idea.

Mate, your region has not been the best around NS. I remember when I was in Europe, a high ranking officer of yours declared war on us, then the rest of the government said they did not.
But I will agree with the rest, its fool's hardy to condemn them.

"I recommend the WA forget that this region exists, they will probably just die out. Don't feed the warmongers, eh? ~Ambassador Hobbs

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:30 am

Sefy the Great wrote: in fact i would prefer it if they just vanished altogether.

Personally I'm not a fan of that idea.

Kuriko wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Try submitting one and see how far it gets... I'll give you a clue - nowhere. Pathetic idea.

You mean like the idea to commend your region?

Nowhere? The proposal reached the quorum and is currently being voted on by the Security Council. That's a million times further than any of this garbage would make it.

The Earth Systems Alliance wrote:Mate, your region has not been the best around NS. I remember when I was in Europe, a high ranking officer of yours declared war on us, then the rest of the government said they did not.
But I will agree with the rest, its fool's hardy to condemn them.

This is wrong, have a read through my "Commend" thread. We've addressed this about a dozen times now.
ShrewLlamaLand
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators | Commission to the World Assembly

"The flag once raised will never fall!"

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:35 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Try submitting one and see how far it gets... I'll give you a clue - nowhere. Pathetic idea.

That's because your region is not worthy of any sort of recognition, whether Condemnation or Commendation. Paying more attention to you than telling you that no worthwhile region supports recognizing you at all and votestomping against a stupid proposal because no worthwhile region supports recognizing you at all is a waste of time. You guys give yourselves way more credit for some pretty paltry achievements than you deserve.
Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:39 am

Xoriet wrote:That's because your region is not worthy of Condemnation.

Look, we agree on half of something. That's a first.
ShrewLlamaLand

Xoriet
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:41 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:

Oh look, a selective reader. No wonder you guys haven't taken a hint yet.

A fading memory

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:42 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:

OOC: It isn't worthy of either commending or condemning.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:42 am

Xoriet wrote:Oh look, a selective reader. No wonder you guys haven't taken a hint yet.

Have you perhaps considered that I have taken the hint, I've just discarded it immediately after?
ShrewLlamaLand

Xoriet
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:46 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
Xoriet wrote:Oh look, a selective reader. No wonder you guys haven't taken a hint yet.

Have you perhaps considered that I have taken the hint, I've just discarded it immediately after?

I didn't say that you didn't see the hint. I said you didn't take it and immediately discard this for the nonsense it is. The only reason anyone here cares your region exists is because you came here seeking publicity. Before that, most of us had no idea your region existed. That's called irrelevance, and we neither reward nor punish regions for having no real significance in the greater sphere of NS.

A fading memory

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:47 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:

OOC: Belligerence will win you many friends here... :roll:
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

Wave on, wave on

Sefy the Great
Diplomat

Founded: May 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sefy the Great » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:50 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:

May i give some constructive criticism?
you need to do something noteworthy, something exceptional, something people will sit up and go "yes, that was an impressive thing to do." before you can think of a commendation. even better, do something so noteworthy someone else will write a commendation, so it isn't a self commendation at all. make a change, do something, actually help make Nationstates better - crazy idea, i know, but stick with me - for everyone. help some people, not go out of your way to insult someone trying to make a Condemning of you. they think you're in the criteria for that, ok. move on, it's not the end of the world. perhaps you'll be able to do something to change the opinion of the public to your favor, unlikely once again, but possible. i cannot stress this enough, but you need proof, things people all across NS can back you up on. publicity is not always a good thing, sometimes it pays to stay out of the spotlight - although, i guess the final piece of advice is negated thanks to all that's happened.

remember, Evidence of Something Noteworthy. that's the most required thing.
A 12.7 civilization, according to this index.

Motto is "All shall be well, and all matter of things shall be well." but it didn't fit.
reworking history, please wait...

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:55 am

The New California Republic wrote:OOC: Belligerence will win you many friends here... :roll:

I don't know why you think I'm looking for friends.

Xoriet wrote:I didn't say that you didn't see the hint. I said you didn't take it and immediately discard this for the nonsense it is. The only reason anyone here cares your region exists is because you came here seeking publicity. Before that, most of us had no idea your region existed. That's called irrelevance, and we neither reward nor punish regions for having no real significance in the greater sphere of NS.

I didn't come here seeking publicity. I came here to draft and submit a proposal to commend my region, and now to campaign against this terrible condemn proposal.
Last edited by ShrewLlamaLand on Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShrewLlamaLand

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:58 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:OOC: Belligerence will win you many friends here... :roll:

I don't know why you think I'm looking for friends.

Because you need friends to get commendations to pass a vote. You can't piss everyone off and then expect their praise. :roll:

Wave on, wave on

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:21 am

This all reminds me of that meme. Shot the "Friends", followed by "Why can't I get more people to vote for me?"
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Sefy the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sefy the Great » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:23 am

Valentine Z wrote:This all reminds me of that meme. Shot the "Friends", followed by "Why can't I get more people to vote for me?"

paste their flag over their faces. recreate the meme.

Motto is "All shall be well, and all matter of things shall be well." but it didn't fit.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:40 am

Sefy the Great wrote:
Valentine Z wrote:This all reminds me of that meme. Shot the "Friends", followed by "Why can't I get more people to vote for me?"

paste their flag over their faces. recreate the meme.

Using the Region's flag:

Seriously, memes aside, gain some followers and win some hearts! Ideas are secondary when you have a huge following behind you.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:40 am

The New California Republic wrote:Because you need friends to get commendations to pass a vote. You can't piss everyone off and then expect their praise. :roll:

Oh no, I reckon I've turned off at least half a dozen anti-fascist nations, none of which were never going to vote for a commendation for a fascist region regardless.

Given the hostile response in my first thread, I don't think it's hard to understand why "making friends" isn't a priority.
ShrewLlamaLand

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:45 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:Because you need friends to get commendations to pass a vote. You can't piss everyone off and then expect their praise. :roll:

Oh no, I reckon I've turned off at least half a dozen anti-fascist nations, none of which were never going to vote for a commendation for a fascist region regardless.

Given the hostile response in my first thread, I don't think it's hard to understand why "making friends" isn't a priority.

Cool. Try getting people to commend you if they are hostile to you. Don't hold your breath though, as telegram spam alone clearly hasn't worked, has it? ;)

Wave on, wave on

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:52 am

The New California Republic wrote:Cool. Try getting people to commend you if they are hostile to you. Don't hold your breath though, as telegram spam alone clearly hasn't worked, has it? ;)

You're right that it hasn't worked yet, but I'm currently thinking of submitting a "commend ShrewLlamaLand" proposal, which I think has a great chance of passing. What do you think?

Of course, it'll have to wait until after our regional founder submits and passes "commend Jocospor".
ShrewLlamaLand

Sefy the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sefy the Great » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:53 am

Valentine Z wrote:
Sefy the Great wrote:paste their flag over their faces. recreate the meme.

Using the Region's flag:

Seriously, memes aside, gain some followers and win some hearts! Ideas are secondary when you have a huge following behind you.

perfect. just perfect.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:54 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:Cool. Try getting people to commend you if they are hostile to you. Don't hold your breath though, as telegram spam alone clearly hasn't worked, has it? ;)

You're right that it hasn't worked yet, but I'm currently thinking of submitting a "commend ShrewLlamaLand" proposal, which I think has a great chance of passing. What do you think?

Of course, it'll have to wait until after our regional founder submits and passes "commend Jocospor".

Yay! When do I get to submit Commend Tinhampton?

</sarc>, if you weren't able to understand.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:56 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:

OOC: Go for it. I need a good laugh in the next few days and weeks, and some more shameless self-commendations will provide just that. I will pencil it into my diary. :roll:

Wave on, wave on

Sefy the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sefy the Great » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:58 am

The New California Republic wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:You're right that it hasn't worked yet, but I'm currently thinking of submitting a "commend ShrewLlamaLand" proposal, which I think has a great chance of passing. What do you think?

OOC: Go for it. I need a good laugh in the next few days and weeks, and some more shameless self-commendations will provide just that. I will pencil it into my diary. :roll:

they are just going through a long drawn out self-punishment of slowly dragging each other's guts out.
not as fast as The Iron Fortress did when they tried to condemn TCB, but still.

Sodoran Alesia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sodoran Alesia » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:21 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Personally I'm not a fan of that idea.

Of course you aren't, but I have a feeling most of us are a fan with your region being fascist (myself included), and all the telegram spam your region's been sending.
Nowhere? The proposal reached the quorum and is currently being voted on by the Security Council. That's a million times further than any of this garbage would make it.

So what? It doesn't change the fact that the commendation was drafted for only 8 minutes, it's a self commendation, and the reasons are extremely weak (boiling down to essentially "We're big and fascist," the first attributed to CCD telegram spam and the second by adding a new tag, hardly commendworthy). And all that is showing in the vote, your commendation is being trashed 11:1.
Last edited by Sodoran Alesia on Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Isla Bucanero
Secretary

Founded: Jun 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Isla Bucanero » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:45 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:

Are you a child?

Prydania
Ambassador

Democratic Socialists

Postby Prydania » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:20 am

Isla Bucanero wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Have you perhaps considered that I have taken the hint, I've just discarded it immediately after?

Are you a child?

They’re a self-proclaimed fascist on the internet. So the odds of being a child are pretty high.
X ᚴᚮᚿᚢᚿᚵᛋᚱᛇᚴᛁ ᛔᚱᛣᛑᛆᚿᛋᚴ
Prydanian political parties
ᚠᛂᛒ ᛇᚠ ᚠᛚᚠᛔ ᛆᚠ ᛚᚠ

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council