NATION

PASSWORD

Fall of Vektan Empire (MT/PMT OOC OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Palmyrion
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:10 am

One way I could help in this pollution problem would be technology transfers. Our manufacturing companies can help with Vektan companies in using eco-friendly manufacturing techniques. Another way I can help is through a joint "green architecture" initiative between Palmyrian and Vektan civil engineers and architects.

Of course, this is gonna lead to any systemic corruption being revealed in the process as the tech transfer and green architecture programs get lots of kickback.
Last edited by Palmyrion on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
__PALMYRION: INTO THE PALMYRO-VERSE__
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Storefront | Discord Server
A 15.83 civilization, according to this index.

NS stats have been [REDACTED] into a [DATA EXPUNGED].
Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

Vektan Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Vektan Empire » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:23 am

Basically the pollution of Vekta is from the mega factories that span huge areas of cities and industrial zones that pump out pollutants as well.

I like the idea of trying to fix the pollution though :) but I think the people of Vekta have come to accept the mask as a part of life these days and wouldn't know what to do if they suddenly had that part of society removed, remember the mask is a status symbol as much as a practical part of life in Vekta.

The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:16 pm

So what is the social mood like, economy, and standard political views of the Vektan empire, who i will be occupying
Proud Member of theINTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=422664

Been on NS since 2014
Right Leaning Centrist Kinda Libertarian Kinda Republican Take Your Pick

Vektan Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vektan Empire » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:34 pm

The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia wrote:So what is the social mood like, economy, and standard political views of the Vektan empire, who i will be occupying

The economy is in shambles due to the damage caused by the coalitions invasion. Standard political views are split between hard left and the rebels and the hard right and the Imperial Family and Military. Social mood? Interesting people are hopeful for change to come after the coalitions arrival and as such some are very willing to help the coalition due to its limited damage to the civilian populace...so far that is! However they aren't very trusting of imperial troopers or Vektan Police forces who are both believed to be corrupt and violent.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:49 pm

Vektan Empire wrote:
The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia wrote:So what is the social mood like, economy, and standard political views of the Vektan empire, who i will be occupying

The economy is in shambles due to the damage caused by the coalitions invasion. Standard political views are split between hard left and the rebels and the hard right and the Imperial Family and Military. Social mood? Interesting people are hopeful for change to come after the coalitions arrival and as such some are very willing to help the coalition due to its limited damage to the civilian populace...so far that is! However they aren't very trusting of imperial troopers or Vektan Police forces who are both believed to be corrupt and violent.

So the people are welcoming or indifferent from occupying forces?

Been on NS since 2014

Vektan Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vektan Empire » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:03 pm

Depends on where you are.

In the sectors that no-one has occupied so far they are openly hostile as the only governing forces in those regions are the rebels. In the Regions occupied by coalition and government they are welcoming to the coalition and neutral to hostile with the NVA.

Palmyrion
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:44 pm

So, between the Imperial Vektan government and the governance of the Greater Palmyrian Commonwealth, the Vektans would rather choose to be under the Greater Palmyrian Commonwealth?

If masks have become a fact of life in Vekta, then we might as well make ways for them to be fashionable even when the massive clouds of pollution are gone.

The goal here is to get the Transitional Protectorate ready for geopolitical self-governance and economic self-sustenance, then they will be given independence.
Last edited by Palmyrion on Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality

Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:46 pm

Raptors exist within the Vektan Empire?
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:30 pm

Palmyrion wrote:So, between the Imperial Vektan government and the governance of the Greater Palmyrian Commonwealth, the Vektans would rather choose to be under the Greater Palmyrian Commonwealth?

If masks have become a fact of life in Vekta, then we might as well make ways for them to be fashionable even when the massive clouds of pollution are gone.

The goal here is to get the Transitional Protectorate ready for geopolitical self-governance and economic self-sustenance, then they will be given independence.

That will take some hardcore politics and convincing to people to not stay with the greater nation considering it was very homogeneous. As for the masks well...we Tundrans can help with that.

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Raptors exist within the Vektan Empire?

They do now...we Tundrans imported them for ranching. One bugger got loose.
Current Status: Tundra is rocking with the Krieg...
We are a PMT Military and no We don't use NS stats.Why?
because..."WAR IS ETERNAL!!!"
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."
-------------------------The Posthuman Coalition

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:35 pm

Tundra Terra wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:So, between the Imperial Vektan government and the governance of the Greater Palmyrian Commonwealth, the Vektans would rather choose to be under the Greater Palmyrian Commonwealth?

That will take some hardcore politics and convincing to people to not stay with the greater nation considering it was very homogeneous. As for the masks well...we Tundrans can help with that.

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Raptors exist within the Vektan Empire?

They do now...we Tundrans imported them for ranching. One bugger got loose.

I just thought up something. This might be a good reason for Main Nation Ministry to come to Vektan in the first place. How about an undercover scientist who on the lookout for any "artifacts" in other nations where they see the raptor, which while attempting to capture one, they get killed by a rebel attack, which has the Ministry come along to restore forced order.

I need some sleep, also.

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:58 pm

I just thought up something. This might be a good reason for Main Nation Ministry to come to Vektan in the first place. How about an undercover scientist who on the lookout for any "artifacts" in other nations where they see the raptor, which while attempting to capture one, they get killed by a rebel attack, which has the Ministry come along to restore forced order.

I need some sleep, also.

Hold up...you want to write about how a civilian ends up in the most xenophobic/militaristic nation's District...illegally, but somehow try to capture a raptor only found in that sector and invade it when he dies?

Plus this IS my people we are talking about who happen to be 1500 tribal, genetically enhanced soldiers with lifetimes (usually 300 years) of war. I hope the Ministry has a plan....
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."

Vektan Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vektan Empire » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:57 am

IN your area of occupation I'm going to say yes. In other areas it's split due to the fractious nature of the Vektan people.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:14 pm

Tundra Terra wrote:

I need some sleep, also.

Hold up...you want to write about how a civilian ends up in the most xenophobic/militaristic nation's District...illegally, but somehow try to capture a raptor only found in that sector and invade it when he dies?

Plus this IS my people we are talking about who happen to be 1500 tribal, genetically enhanced soldiers with lifetimes (usually 300 years) of war. I hope the Ministry has a plan....

I'm coming up with ideas. Still am.

RPs I do

Of United Confederations
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Of United Confederations » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:35 pm

Nation Name: Commonwealth of United Confederations
Role in Coalition: Peacekeeping and Humanitarian aid
Side you are supporting : New Government
Size of troop deployment :
100 volunteers (Professional Soldiers)
500 conscripts
Characters you are roleplaying as :
Name: Commander Morrows
Role: Commander of all Commonwealth assets

Name: Captain Bricks
Role: Squad Leader of squad 10B within the Volunteers

And in the map can i be in 4?

(PS; Im kinda new to RP so if i make any mistakes please tell me so i can correct it :) )

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:24 pm

the link isnt working

Been on NS since 2014

Palmyrion
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:04 am

Name: Nathaniel John Malan
Role: Squadron Leader, 2nd Tactical Fighter Squadron, Palmyrian Royal Navy
Short bio: John had a rough life in his teens, and never had it easy - born and raised in the harshness of post-4th Civil War Palmyrion, he was a diamond in the rough: he had excellent hand-eye-brain coordination, which allowed him to make easy work of the underground fighting scene in Iloilo City, and eventually that of Benevolencia.

John's ode to Camille Portillo, as she enjoys her stay in heaven (IV of Spades - Mundo)

A woman named Camille, then a seawoman in the Merchant Marine, and now a dead women buried in sea due to a Vektan attack, turned his life around, and he soon enlisted in the Royal Navy as a pilot in its growing Naval Aviation groups, and quickly rising to the spot of Squadron Leader of the 1st Tactical Fighter Squadron of the Palmyrian Royal Navy

Vektan Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vektan Empire » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:12 am

The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia wrote:the link isnt working

Gonna need to be a little clearer which link?

Vektan Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vektan Empire » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:14 am

Of United Confederations wrote:Nation Name: Commonwealth of United Confederations
500 conscripts

(PS; Im kinda new to RP so if i make any mistakes please tell me so i can correct it :) )

I would suggest a larger military force if you are going into section 4 its occupied by the rebels by now :)

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:57 pm

Anyone else want to have a formal visit by Burning-Heart?
That and anyone want to have their lost border patrols back?

Of United Confederations
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Of United Confederations » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:22 pm

Vektan Empire wrote:
Of United Confederations wrote:Nation Name: Commonwealth of United Confederations
500 conscripts

I would suggest a larger military force if you are going into section 4 its occupied by the rebels by now :)

Hmm, let me change it real quick then

Of United Confederations
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Of United Confederations » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:24 pm

Nation Name: Commonwealth of United Confederations
500 volunteers (Professional Soldiers)
1,000 conscripts

Role: Squad Leader

(Quick question too, do i have to put things like aircraft or vehicles?

Vektan Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vektan Empire » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:40 am

1,000 conscripts

It might help if you did but at the same time I think it's more numbers of troops that are needed to be known :)

Also accepted you got a colour you want to be on the map?
Last edited by Vektan Empire on Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Of United Confederations
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Of United Confederations » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:38 am

Vektan Empire wrote:
1,000 conscripts

It might help if you did but at the same time I think it's more numbers of troops that are needed to be known :)

Also accepted you got a colour you want to be on the map?

Orange please

Misthas
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Misthas » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:36 am

Nation Name: The Socialist Federation of Misthas
Role in Coalition: Military support
Side you are supporting: New Government
Size of troop deployment): 10,000 (4th Infantry Division "Sentinels") - 3rd Brigade, 6th Brigade
Characters you are roleplaying as:

Name: Lev Adlov
Sex: Male
Role: General Secretary of the Socialist Party of Misthas, Generalissimus of the Mistasi Armed Forces

Name: Obr. Heinrich Vimsitz
Role: Commander of the 3rd Brigade of the 4th Infantry Division

Name: Brg. Ernst Kahlnik
Role: Commander of the 5th Brigade of the 4th Infantry Division

Question: Is this NSstats based or no?
Востанирес из рун
From the ruins, we have risen

A level 16 civilization, according to you know what index
Economic: +0.87 | Social: -1.35

COMF NEWS: The 5th Armored Division, 76th Paratrooper Regiment "Henrich Weibel" and 4th Airborne Division are being transported to the southern Magyarijan border to combat the imperialist aggressors.

Sudbrazil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sudbrazil » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:20 am

Tundra Terra wrote:Anyone else want to have a formal visit by Burning-Heart?
That and anyone want to have their lost border patrols back?

>Lost border patrols.
How do you capture drones flying at five kilometres of altitude?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents