NATION

PASSWORD

Viking Roaster Company (OPEN)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:09 pm

Mister Isaksen,

Thank you for your reply to my last letter. I wish to clear up some confusion that seems to have been incurred, and to summarise the results of talks at our end: the proposed four Viking Roaster Company outlets in Ivory are to be managed, owned and operated by three different franchisees. The franchises and primary franchisees (and managing partners where different) would be as follows:

• Premises at 66 Bóthar Cúirte an Easpaig, Inner Ward, Ivory. Ó Riada Investments plc, Peadar Ó Riada managing partner and listed primary franchisee.
  • Premises at Unit 14/15, Merchants' Hall, Prince's Hill, Ivory. Ó Riada Investments plc, Peadar Ó Riada managing partner and listed primary franchisee.
  • Premises at 18 Sráid an Mhargaidh Ime, North Docks, Ivory. Prestige Catering Holdings Teoranta, Sinéad Ní Ghráda managing partner, Micheál Ó Gráda primary franchisee.
  • Premises at 6 Cé an Rosuailt, Inner Ward, Ivory. Divine Foods Teoranta, Nioclás Ó Daimhín managing partner and listed primary franchisee.
All details are provisional and should not be construed as a guarantee or agreement by any partner to be bound by any contract at this time.

The name of the nation in which these companies are registered and in which these franchises are to operate is, fully, the Most Catholic Empire of Maltropia (in Irish, Impireacht is Caitlicí Maltróipea; short form English Maltropia or Irish Maltrópa), as defined by the constitution and subsequent law. This detail should also be available in any good encyclopaedia.

I am unable to provide images or websites for the three listed holding companies. You are advised to contact the named individuals for any and all relevant information. The Investment Bureau is only acting as an intermediary in this instance. If there is anything else we can do to help smooth this process, please write and let me know.

Yours faithfully,

Desmond Óg Mac Diarmada
Chief Officer, Investment Bureau

Rt. Hon. Fionn McBride
Lord Mayor of Ivory
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:55 am

Maltropia wrote:

Mister Isaksen,

Thank you for your reply to my last letter. I wish to clear up some confusion that seems to have been incurred, and to summarise the results of talks at our end: the proposed four Viking Roaster Company outlets in Ivory are to be managed, owned and operated by three different franchisees. The franchises and primary franchisees (and managing partners where different) would be as follows:

• Premises at 66 Bóthar Cúirte an Easpaig, Inner Ward, Ivory. Ó Riada Investments plc, Peadar Ó Riada managing partner and listed primary franchisee.
  • Premises at Unit 14/15, Merchants' Hall, Prince's Hill, Ivory. Ó Riada Investments plc, Peadar Ó Riada managing partner and listed primary franchisee.
  • Premises at 18 Sráid an Mhargaidh Ime, North Docks, Ivory. Prestige Catering Holdings Teoranta, Sinéad Ní Ghráda managing partner, Micheál Ó Gráda primary franchisee.
  • Premises at 6 Cé an Rosuailt, Inner Ward, Ivory. Divine Foods Teoranta, Nioclás Ó Daimhín managing partner and listed primary franchisee.
All details are provisional and should not be construed as a guarantee or agreement by any partner to be bound by any contract at this time.

The name of the nation in which these companies are registered and in which these franchises are to operate is, fully, the Most Catholic Empire of Maltropia (in Irish, Impireacht is Caitlicí Maltróipea; short form English Maltropia or Irish Maltrópa), as defined by the constitution and subsequent law. This detail should also be available in any good encyclopaedia.

I am unable to provide images or websites for the three listed holding companies. You are advised to contact the named individuals for any and all relevant information. The Investment Bureau is only acting as an intermediary in this instance. If there is anything else we can do to help smooth this process, please write and let me know.

Yours faithfully,

(Image)
Desmond Óg Mac Diarmada
Chief Officer, Investment Bureau

(Image)
Rt. Hon. Fionn McBride
Lord Mayor of Ivory

Dear Desmond Óg Mac Diarmada,

I would indeed approve of this partnership deal and would agree to details to your locations of four locations to be managed, owned and operated by three different franchises. As a potential partner how much would you like to invest in the Viking Roaster Company? The City of Ivory being a partner would be welcomed to invest in the future of the company.

Kasper Isaksen
CEO/Founder of Viking Roaster Company
Last edited by Odinburgh on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sacrosanct Group
Envoy

Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sacrosanct Group » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:42 am

Sacrosanct Bank
3rd Floor One World Tower
32nd Street, Sacrosanct Global City

MAR. 12, 2018

Kasper Isaksen
CEO/Founder of Viking Roaster Company

Dear Mr. Isaksen,

We wish to inform you that the corporate account of Viking Roaster Company at Sacrosanct Bank is currently in negative status. As a courtesy, we ended the automatic withdrawal of your account's monthly service fee until the negative amount is settled.

You can always make a deposit using Manage your Account.

Login to your account using this link: https://www.sacrosanctbank.com/login
Username: vikingco
Password: (please send me a TG if you already forgot)

You can also use some of our services by browsing our website at https://www.sacrosanctbank.com

Thank you for banking with us!

Sincerely,

Mark Noble, CEO and Chief Banker
Sacrosanct Bank

Al-Hind Indus
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Hind Indus » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:46 am

Dear Viking Roaster Co.,
We at Bakin Rokins want to expand our trade and help others all time, so we decided to partner with your enterprise and provide sweets and seafood [Middle Eastern and South Asian]. We hope you would be wiling to partner with us.

Yours Sincerely,
AL FRYDRYK II
"From Kashmir to Kanyakumari"
" The India for masses"
PROUD MEMBER OF COUCIL OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES AND Environmental Conservation Organization

The Al-Zein Clan
Secretary

Founded: Mar 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Al-Zein Clan » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:46 pm

Store Owner Name: Hassan Al-Omari
Nation: Australia
How many locations? 45

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:19 pm

AL-Hind Indus wrote:
Dear Viking Roaster Co.,
We at Bakin Rokins want to expand our trade and help others all time, so we decided to partner with your enterprise and provide sweets and seafood [Middle Eastern and South Asian]. We hope you would be wiling to partner with us.

Yours Sincerely,
AL FRYDRYK II

Viking Roaster Company approves partnership with Bakin Rokins.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:22 pm

The Al-Zein Clan wrote:Store Owner Name: Hassan Al-Omari
Nation: Australia
How many locations? 45

Approved!

Shiruku
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 06, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Shiruku » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:32 am

Store Owner Name: Michiko Wong
Nation: Shiruku
How many locations? 2
Current State:
At Peace
Alert
High Alert
Reformation of the Military
War
Atheist. Female. They/Them | She/Her. HEXACO.
Hediacrana wrote:
Tmutarakhan wrote:We need to start circulating the 100% true fact that Trump was born in Jamaica.
That's the Jamaica in Queens, but we don't have to explain that part.

Now that I think of it, has anyone actually ever seen his birth certificate? No? Highly suspicious indeed.
Dangeom Moon
Surge Credit

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:55 am

Store Owner Name: Fábio Fialho
Nation: Reino do Brazil
How many locations? 600

Beloura
Envoy