NATION

PASSWORD

Pandæmonium (OOC Thread, Discussion, Planning)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Remove ads

User avatar
Castleclose
Minister
 
Posts: 2076
Founded: Apr 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Castleclose » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:01 pm

Automagfreek wrote:
Castleclose wrote:
Gee thanks for quoting from the NEMA thread.


I lurk everywhere, and didn't want to hijack your thread.


I don't mean this offensively but I would rather hijack then just pull out from another thread. Not saying you shouldn't or anything else it just niggles me.
Defcon 5 (Peacetime), Defcon 4 (Alerted Status), Defcon 3 (Minor War), Defcon 2 (Major War), Defcon 1 (Total War)
Factbook

Constitutional Monarchy. More of a talker then a fighter.
Plural is Closian.

User avatar
Wewtlandem
Minister
 
Posts: 2423
Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wewtlandem » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Automagfreek wrote:
Castleclose wrote:
Gee thanks for quoting from the NEMA thread.


I lurk everywhere, and didn't want to hijack your thread.


Ya, I'm not involved in that suicide coalition.

User avatar
Castleclose
Minister
 
Posts: 2076
Founded: Apr 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Castleclose » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Wewtlandem wrote:
Automagfreek wrote:
I lurk everywhere, and didn't want to hijack your thread.


Ya, I'm not involved in that suicide coalition.


And you think I am?
Defcon 5 (Peacetime), Defcon 4 (Alerted Status), Defcon 3 (Minor War), Defcon 2 (Major War), Defcon 1 (Total War)
Factbook

Constitutional Monarchy. More of a talker then a fighter.
Plural is Closian.

User avatar
Solm
Senator
 
Posts: 3582
Founded: Jul 23, 2008
Corporate Bordello

Postby Solm » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Once again, NEMA has taken no official response on this matter, all nations within NEMA's member-base are acting purely alone and without NEMA influence or encouragement on this matter. NEMA is undergoing a massive organizational change, and will not take an official response on this matter as of now. All nations using the word NEMA in this matter of New Azura has no official approval from NEMA, nor are their actions in this matter endorsed by NEMA, as NEMA shall remain neutral on this matter, for now.

Thank You.

Retired: ns .hellodot. solm @ gmail .dot. com

User avatar
Castleclose
Minister
 
Posts: 2076
Founded: Apr 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Castleclose » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Solm wrote:Once again, NEMA has taken no official response on this matter, all nations within NEMA's member-base are acting purely alone and without NEMA influence or encouragement on this matter. NEMA is undergoing a massive organizational change, and will not take an official response on this matter as of now. All nations using the word NEMA in this matter of New Azura has no official approval from NEMA, nor are their actions in this matter endorsed by NEMA, as NEMA shall remain neutral on this matter, for now.

Thank You.


Aye we know.
Defcon 5 (Peacetime), Defcon 4 (Alerted Status), Defcon 3 (Minor War), Defcon 2 (Major War), Defcon 1 (Total War)
Factbook

Constitutional Monarchy. More of a talker then a fighter.
Plural is Closian.

User avatar
The Naacal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 432
Founded: Jun 23, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Naacal » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:16 pm

Solm, I am sending a squadron to escort you in to an Azuran port, once there Azuran authorities will handle the matter.

User avatar
Solm
Senator
 
Posts: 3582
Founded: Jul 23, 2008
Corporate Bordello

Postby Solm » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:17 pm

The Naacal wrote:Solm, I am sending a squadron to escort you in to an Azuran port, once there Azuran authorities will handle the matter.


Thank You.

Retired: ns .hellodot. solm @ gmail .dot. com

User avatar
Automagfreek
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1086
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Automagfreek » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:19 pm

Castleclose wrote:
I don't mean this offensively but I would rather hijack then just pull out from another thread.


The mods don't always see it that way.
Founded on March 24th, 2003
Proud founder and Lord of Gholgoth
Condemned by Security Council Resolution #82
Join the religion of war. Become a Vanmakti warrior today.

User avatar
Castleclose
Minister
 
Posts: 2076
Founded: Apr 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Castleclose » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Automagfreek wrote:
Castleclose wrote:
I don't mean this offensively but I would rather hijack then just pull out from another thread.


The mods don't always see it that way.


That was supposed to say "I would rather you hijack etc". Its late and I'm tired thus my spelling and grammer and cognitive thinking deteriorates.

Also please someone intercept my fleet. 3 cargo ships not that mucch to ask foe? Preferably Master M or Naacal so I can respond tomorrow.
Defcon 5 (Peacetime), Defcon 4 (Alerted Status), Defcon 3 (Minor War), Defcon 2 (Major War), Defcon 1 (Total War)
Factbook

Constitutional Monarchy. More of a talker then a fighter.
Plural is Closian.

User avatar
Solm
Senator
 
Posts: 3582
Founded: Jul 23, 2008
Corporate Bordello

Postby Solm » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Automagfreek wrote:
Castleclose wrote:
I don't mean this offensively but I would rather hijack then just pull out from another thread.


The mods don't always see it that way.


It is no problem if you post in the NEMA thread discussion pertaining to your involvement in this war, if that current discussion is taking place on the NEMA thread.

Retired: ns .hellodot. solm @ gmail .dot. com

User avatar
Unilisia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12053
Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:19 pm

Automagfreek wrote:
Arivada wrote:If NEMA gets involved then I actually have a fighting chance. I suggest that a Coalition of NEMA and WC members gets involved. Arivadian led of course.


Please, make that mistake. ;)


Wow, your thick Arivada. NEMA is not getting involved. Members can individually, but the alliance itself will not. Don't you dare say NEMA is doing anything. IT ISN'T.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

User avatar
Tergnitz
Senator
 
Posts: 4149
Founded: Nov 06, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Tergnitz » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Unilisia wrote:
Automagfreek wrote:
Please, make that mistake. ;)


Wow, your thick Arivada. NEMA is not getting involved. Members can individually, but the alliance itself will not. Don't you dare say NEMA is doing anything. IT ISN'T.

But as I said before, that would make for one hell of a war.

User avatar
Unilisia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12053
Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:31 pm

Tergnitz wrote:
Unilisia wrote:
Wow, your thick Arivada. NEMA is not getting involved. Members can individually, but the alliance itself will not. Don't you dare say NEMA is doing anything. IT ISN'T.

But as I said before, that would make for one hell of a war.


A waste of time and energy.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

User avatar
Automagfreek
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1086
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Automagfreek » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Unilisia wrote:
Tergnitz wrote:But as I said before, that would make for one hell of a war.


A waste of time and energy.


Why would you say that?
Founded on March 24th, 2003
Proud founder and Lord of Gholgoth
Condemned by Security Council Resolution #82
Join the religion of war. Become a Vanmakti warrior today.

User avatar
Wewtlandem
Minister
 
Posts: 2423
Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wewtlandem » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Automagfreek wrote:
Unilisia wrote:
A waste of time and energy.


Why would you say that?


Every nation that jumped on the side opposing the Goths would wind up having their military's reduced to ash, their economies put to ruins, and their leaders skulls used as Tupperware in some Goth Palace.

User avatar
Tergnitz
Senator
 
Posts: 4149
Founded: Nov 06, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Tergnitz » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Wewtlandem wrote:
Automagfreek wrote:
Why would you say that?


Every nation that jumped on the side opposing the Goths would wind up having their military's reduced to ash, their economies put to ruins, and their leaders skulls used as Tupperware in some Goth Palace.

But that doesn't mean it would be one hell of thread to read. You guys would lose the conventional war, no doubt. But then the guerrilla camping could begin, with terrorist bombings in occupying Gholgoth nations.

User avatar
Wewtlandem
Minister
 
Posts: 2423
Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wewtlandem » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Tergnitz wrote:
Wewtlandem wrote:
Every nation that jumped on the side opposing the Goths would wind up having their military's reduced to ash, their economies put to ruins, and their leaders skulls used as Tupperware in some Goth Palace.

But that doesn't mean it would be one hell of thread to read. You guys would lose the conventional war, no doubt. But then the guerrilla camping could begin, with terrorist bombings in occupying Gholgoth nations.


Oh, don't get me wrong, my large land forces, and powerful naval forces, would do a dent, but nothing much.

User avatar
New Azura
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5304
Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:49 pm

In case it's relevant to anyone, here's a Cailene (the Language of the Azuran People) to English Conversion and Pronunciation Chart:

Image

Apple would be pronounced Ah-PAY-LEH, or as if it were spelled Appella in English. Bat would be pronounced BAY-TAH, as if it were spelled Beta.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNEFLEURPOURLECOLOSSE

— A PROUD MEMBER OF GREATER DIENSTAD

THEDOMINIONOFTHERITHOS
CAPITAL:ISAURA (TSYION)DEMONYM:AZURGOVERNMENT:IMPERIAL THEOCRACYLANGUAGE:CIRAZUR

Her Graceful Excellence the Phaedra
CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura
and the Defender of the Children of Azura


— Current Roleplays —
Congress of Ishikawa|Summit Tsyion 2016

— Multilateral Agreements —
CAPINTERN|Global Aerospace Trade Association|The Western Pact

— Controlled Nations —
Azura, Lexmark, New Azura

— Other Supported Regions —
Astyria (PT | MT), Teremara (P/MT | FT), The Local Cluster (FT)

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

User avatar
Abruzi
Minister
 
Posts: 2001
Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Abruzi » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Tergnitz wrote:
Wewtlandem wrote:
Every nation that jumped on the side opposing the Goths would wind up having their military's reduced to ash, their economies put to ruins, and their leaders skulls used as Tupperware in some Goth Palace.

But that doesn't mean it would be one hell of thread to read. You guys would lose the conventional war, no doubt. But then the guerrilla camping could begin, with terrorist bombings in occupying Gholgoth nations.


For the record I'd just cull the rebellious cities. Gogogo crazy Monarch.
02:01 RomanEmpire Because I dont know about you
02:01 RomanEmpire But I want to monger some fucking fish

Forward for the #Sanc!
Nationstates 40,000, In the grim darkness of the far future there is only retcon -Oz
SSO's map of Abruzi: http://i41.tinypic.com/33ope9i.png
SSO For Mod


Katganistan wrote:Sanctuary space
Channel on the Esper Net
Fun times are had there


Kybrutirat

User avatar
Tergnitz
Senator
 
Posts: 4149
Founded: Nov 06, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Tergnitz » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Abruzi wrote:
Tergnitz wrote:But that doesn't mean it would be one hell of thread to read. You guys would lose the conventional war, no doubt. But then the guerrilla camping could begin, with terrorist bombings in occupying Gholgoth nations.


For the record I'd just cull the rebellious cities. Gogogo crazy Monarch.

Define rebellious city, if one person in a city of three million fires a weapon at your soldiers, do you raze the entire city to the ground?

User avatar
Unilisia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12053
Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:08 pm

Wewtlandem wrote:
Automagfreek wrote:
Why would you say that?


Every nation that jumped on the side opposing the Goths would wind up having their military's reduced to ash, their economies put to ruins, and their leaders skulls used as Tupperware in some Goth Palace.


Nah. Everyone would fuck over everyone.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

User avatar
Rithian
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1008
Founded: Nov 17, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Rithian » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:14 pm

I think a lot of people are annoyed with the Goths right now. However, as long as New Azura remains in Gholgoth, Rithian can't be involved in a war with them.

Damn diplomatic relations, lol.
Rithic Factbook

(Factbook on my nation page isn't always up-to-date)

User avatar
Unilisia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12053
Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Rithian wrote:I think a lot of people are annoyed with the Goths right now. However, as long as New Azura remains in Gholgoth, Rithian can't be involved in a war with them.

Damn diplomatic relations, lol.


Gholgoth is annoying. End of discussion.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

User avatar
Hannait
Attaché
 
Posts: 76
Founded: Aug 15, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hannait » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Note: I constantly godmod, non-stop. Please excuse that because I deserve special treatment.
Note Two: I apply scientific equations to Pokémon.

Economic Left/Right: 3.14
Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2i

Trans|Work: Hataria was right!

User avatar
Wewtlandem
Minister
 
Posts: 2423
Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wewtlandem » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Hannait wrote:To: kettle@cookware.com
From: pot@cookware.com
Re: blackness


LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :rofl: :rofl:

PreviousNext

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eclius, Fendur, Ferret Civilization, Illuminati of Asia, Ralkovian Grand Island, Razgrizistan, Syike, The Macabees, The United Continent of North America, United World Order, Yurikiya

Remove ads