NATION

PASSWORD

Pandæmonium (OOC Thread, Discussion, Planning)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Remove ads

User avatar
Solm
Senator
 
Posts: 3582
Founded: Jul 23, 2008
Corporate Bordello

Postby Solm » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Automagfreek wrote:
Castleclose wrote:
I don't mean this offensively but I would rather hijack then just pull out from another thread.


The mods don't always see it that way.


It is no problem if you post in the NEMA thread discussion pertaining to your involvement in this war, if that current discussion is taking place on the NEMA thread.

Retired: ns .hellodot. solm @ gmail .dot. com

User avatar
Unilisia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12053
Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:19 pm

Automagfreek wrote:
Arivada wrote:If NEMA gets involved then I actually have a fighting chance. I suggest that a Coalition of NEMA and WC members gets involved. Arivadian led of course.


Please, make that mistake. ;)


Wow, your thick Arivada. NEMA is not getting involved. Members can individually, but the alliance itself will not. Don't you dare say NEMA is doing anything. IT ISN'T.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

User avatar
Tergnitz
Senator
 
Posts: 4149
Founded: Nov 06, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Tergnitz » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Unilisia wrote:
Automagfreek wrote:
Please, make that mistake. ;)


Wow, your thick Arivada. NEMA is not getting involved. Members can individually, but the alliance itself will not. Don't you dare say NEMA is doing anything. IT ISN'T.

But as I said before, that would make for one hell of a war.

User avatar
Unilisia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12053
Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:31 pm

Tergnitz wrote:
Unilisia wrote:
Wow, your thick Arivada. NEMA is not getting involved. Members can individually, but the alliance itself will not. Don't you dare say NEMA is doing anything. IT ISN'T.

But as I said before, that would make for one hell of a war.


A waste of time and energy.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

User avatar
Automagfreek
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1086
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Automagfreek » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Unilisia wrote:
Tergnitz wrote:But as I said before, that would make for one hell of a war.


A waste of time and energy.


Why would you say that?
Founded on March 24th, 2003
Proud founder and Lord of Gholgoth
Condemned by Security Council Resolution #82
Join the religion of war. Become a Vanmakti warrior today.

User avatar
Wewtlandem
Minister
 
Posts: 2423
Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wewtlandem » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Automagfreek wrote:
Unilisia wrote:
A waste of time and energy.


Why would you say that?


Every nation that jumped on the side opposing the Goths would wind up having their military's reduced to ash, their economies put to ruins, and their leaders skulls used as Tupperware in some Goth Palace.

User avatar
Tergnitz
Senator
 
Posts: 4149
Founded: Nov 06, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Tergnitz » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Wewtlandem wrote:
Automagfreek wrote:
Why would you say that?


Every nation that jumped on the side opposing the Goths would wind up having their military's reduced to ash, their economies put to ruins, and their leaders skulls used as Tupperware in some Goth Palace.

But that doesn't mean it would be one hell of thread to read. You guys would lose the conventional war, no doubt. But then the guerrilla camping could begin, with terrorist bombings in occupying Gholgoth nations.

User avatar
Wewtlandem
Minister
 
Posts: 2423
Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wewtlandem » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Tergnitz wrote:
Wewtlandem wrote:
Every nation that jumped on the side opposing the Goths would wind up having their military's reduced to ash, their economies put to ruins, and their leaders skulls used as Tupperware in some Goth Palace.

But that doesn't mean it would be one hell of thread to read. You guys would lose the conventional war, no doubt. But then the guerrilla camping could begin, with terrorist bombings in occupying Gholgoth nations.


Oh, don't get me wrong, my large land forces, and powerful naval forces, would do a dent, but nothing much.

User avatar
New Azura
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5304
Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:49 pm

In case it's relevant to anyone, here's a Cailene (the Language of the Azuran People) to English Conversion and Pronunciation Chart:

Image

Apple would be pronounced Ah-PAY-LEH, or as if it were spelled Appella in English. Bat would be pronounced BAY-TAH, as if it were spelled Beta.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNEFLEURPOURLECOLOSSE

— A PROUD MEMBER OF GREATER DIENSTAD

THEDOMINIONOFTHERITHOS
CAPITAL:ISAURA (TSYION)DEMONYM:AZURGOVERNMENT:IMPERIAL THEOCRACYLANGUAGE:CIRAZUR

Her Graceful Excellence the Phaedra
CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura
and the Defender of the Children of Azura


— Current Roleplays —
Congress of Ishikawa|Summit Tsyion 2016

— Multilateral Agreements —
CAPINTERN|Global Aerospace Trade Association|The Western Pact

— Controlled Nations —
Azura, Lexmark, New Azura

— Other Supported Regions —
Astyria (PT | MT), Teremara (P/MT | FT), The Local Cluster (FT)

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

User avatar
Abruzi
Minister
 
Posts: 2001
Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Abruzi » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Tergnitz wrote:
Wewtlandem wrote:
Every nation that jumped on the side opposing the Goths would wind up having their military's reduced to ash, their economies put to ruins, and their leaders skulls used as Tupperware in some Goth Palace.

But that doesn't mean it would be one hell of thread to read. You guys would lose the conventional war, no doubt. But then the guerrilla camping could begin, with terrorist bombings in occupying Gholgoth nations.


For the record I'd just cull the rebellious cities. Gogogo crazy Monarch.
02:01 RomanEmpire Because I dont know about you
02:01 RomanEmpire But I want to monger some fucking fish

Forward for the #Sanc!
Nationstates 40,000, In the grim darkness of the far future there is only retcon -Oz
SSO's map of Abruzi: http://i41.tinypic.com/33ope9i.png
SSO For Mod


Katganistan wrote:Sanctuary space
Channel on the Esper Net
Fun times are had there


Kybrutirat

User avatar
Tergnitz
Senator
 
Posts: 4149
Founded: Nov 06, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Tergnitz » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Abruzi wrote:
Tergnitz wrote:But that doesn't mean it would be one hell of thread to read. You guys would lose the conventional war, no doubt. But then the guerrilla camping could begin, with terrorist bombings in occupying Gholgoth nations.


For the record I'd just cull the rebellious cities. Gogogo crazy Monarch.

Define rebellious city, if one person in a city of three million fires a weapon at your soldiers, do you raze the entire city to the ground?

User avatar
Unilisia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12053
Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:08 pm

Wewtlandem wrote:
Automagfreek wrote:
Why would you say that?


Every nation that jumped on the side opposing the Goths would wind up having their military's reduced to ash, their economies put to ruins, and their leaders skulls used as Tupperware in some Goth Palace.


Nah. Everyone would fuck over everyone.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

User avatar
Rithian
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1008
Founded: Nov 17, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Rithian » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:14 pm

I think a lot of people are annoyed with the Goths right now. However, as long as New Azura remains in Gholgoth, Rithian can't be involved in a war with them.

Damn diplomatic relations, lol.
Rithic Factbook

(Factbook on my nation page isn't always up-to-date)

User avatar
Unilisia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12053
Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Rithian wrote:I think a lot of people are annoyed with the Goths right now. However, as long as New Azura remains in Gholgoth, Rithian can't be involved in a war with them.

Damn diplomatic relations, lol.


Gholgoth is annoying. End of discussion.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

User avatar
Hannait
Attaché
 
Posts: 76
Founded: Aug 15, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hannait » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Note: I constantly godmod, non-stop. Please excuse that because I deserve special treatment.
Note Two: I apply scientific equations to Pokémon.

Economic Left/Right: 3.14
Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2i

Trans|Work: Hataria was right!

User avatar
Wewtlandem
Minister
 
Posts: 2423
Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wewtlandem » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Hannait wrote:To: kettle@cookware.com
From: pot@cookware.com
Re: blackness


LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :rofl: :rofl:

User avatar
Abruzi
Minister
 
Posts: 2001
Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Abruzi » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:51 pm

Tergnitz wrote:
Abruzi wrote:
For the record I'd just cull the rebellious cities. Gogogo crazy Monarch.

Define rebellious city, if one person in a city of three million fires a weapon at your soldiers, do you raze the entire city to the ground?


We kill the person and then all blood relatives. If the attacks continue and are widespread (like in an occupied city) we crush the city into submission. (Genghis Khan is a perfect role model.)
02:01 RomanEmpire Because I dont know about you
02:01 RomanEmpire But I want to monger some fucking fish

Forward for the #Sanc!
Nationstates 40,000, In the grim darkness of the far future there is only retcon -Oz
SSO's map of Abruzi: http://i41.tinypic.com/33ope9i.png
SSO For Mod


Katganistan wrote:Sanctuary space
Channel on the Esper Net
Fun times are had there


Kybrutirat

User avatar
Automagfreek
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1086
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Automagfreek » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:08 pm

Unilisia wrote:
Rithian wrote:I think a lot of people are annoyed with the Goths right now. However, as long as New Azura remains in Gholgoth, Rithian can't be involved in a war with them.

Damn diplomatic relations, lol.


Gholgoth is annoying. End of discussion.


Why, because we take care of our own?
Founded on March 24th, 2003
Proud founder and Lord of Gholgoth
Condemned by Security Council Resolution #82
Join the religion of war. Become a Vanmakti warrior today.

User avatar
Rithian
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1008
Founded: Nov 17, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Rithian » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Taking care of your own? Your threatening people supplying aid to New Azura with war.

How is that taking care of your own? That's more like denying them resources because Gholgoth has too much damn pride.
Rithic Factbook

(Factbook on my nation page isn't always up-to-date)

User avatar
The Naacal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 432
Founded: Jun 23, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Naacal » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:30 pm

Aid can go through, ships just have to be inspected to make sure people are not pulling some kind of stunt, using the aid as a cover.

We don't want military vessels involved, that is all.

User avatar
Automagfreek
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1086
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Automagfreek » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Rithian wrote:Taking care of your own? Your threatening people supplying aid to New Azura with war.

How is that taking care of your own? That's more like denying them resources because Gholgoth has too much damn pride.


We're a regional alliance that is extremely territorial, anything different would run entirely contrary to our IC character. Sorry if you don't like it, but that's just how our leaders are. Gholgoth has more than enough resources to rebuild Azura several times over, and if we had to rely on foreign aid, how would that display Gothic resolve? Not very well.
Last edited by Automagfreek on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Founded on March 24th, 2003
Proud founder and Lord of Gholgoth
Condemned by Security Council Resolution #82
Join the religion of war. Become a Vanmakti warrior today.

User avatar
GeneralHaNor
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6996
Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby GeneralHaNor » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Automagfreek wrote:GeneralHaNor, Maychion, how is it that you both have forces inside Azura? We just had this discussion with Altimaea in this thread.


I posted my response page one this thread, nobody responded, you had ample opportunity to correct me, you did nothing
I will not retcon
Get over it

The answer is simple, my forces are the 4th Azurian Legionarres, they were already stationed on the border, when this diaster hit.
Read my first post in the RP thread
Everything is explained

Again, ample opportunity to correct me, you did nothing
I will not retcon.
Victorious Decepticons wrote:If they said "this is what you enjoy so do this" and handed me a stack of my favorite video games, then it'd be far different. But governments don't work that way. They'd hand me a dishrag...
And I'd hand them an insurgency.
Trotskylvania wrote:Don't kid yourself. The state is a violent, destructive institution of class dictatorship. The fact that the proles have bargained themselves the drippings from their master's plates doesn't legitimize the state.

User avatar
The Naacal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 432
Founded: Jun 23, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Naacal » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Stationed on which border? The north I trust?

User avatar
Automagfreek
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1086
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Automagfreek » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:42 pm

GeneralHaNor wrote:I posted my response page one this thread, nobody responded, you had ample opportunity to correct me, you did nothing
I will not retcon
Get over it


Nix the attitude.

First off, it's been difficult enough to keep track of all the teleporting that has been going on. Second, it's even more difficult to tell who has Azuran troops under their command. None of us know if you lot are just making up claims or if Azura actually handed you over control of these units. If he did, then obviously we don't know about it or else the issue would never have been raised.
Founded on March 24th, 2003
Proud founder and Lord of Gholgoth
Condemned by Security Council Resolution #82
Join the religion of war. Become a Vanmakti warrior today.

User avatar
GeneralHaNor
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6996
Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby GeneralHaNor » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:48 pm

The Naacal wrote:Stationed on which border? The north I trust?


Sure why not
Victorious Decepticons wrote:If they said "this is what you enjoy so do this" and handed me a stack of my favorite video games, then it'd be far different. But governments don't work that way. They'd hand me a dishrag...
And I'd hand them an insurgency.
Trotskylvania wrote:Don't kid yourself. The state is a violent, destructive institution of class dictatorship. The fact that the proles have bargained themselves the drippings from their master's plates doesn't legitimize the state.

PreviousNext

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Altpeak, Asgareth, Denathor, Greater Redosia, Jackania yugo, Krasny-Volny, The Green Union

Remove ads