NATION

PASSWORD

Q&A with the Lethen Empire and His Majesty

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:10 pm

"What do you think about Skyhooked in general? Can we be allies or at least friends?"-Official.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Imperial Persagonia
Civilian

Founded: Jan 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Persagonia » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:18 pm

"From a fellow Rastakhiz monarchist of the Persian realms, what do you think of our Shah or King?"
- Rastakhiz Party Member
Imperial State of Persagonia"Justice He Bids Me Do, as He Will Judge Me"
Alternate Universe of Persagonia

The 1979 Revolution in Persagonia has failed to bring about political change in the nation and is violently supressed. As a result, the monarchical system remains and the Pahlavi crown continues to rule the Aryan nation. Ruled by Shah Amir Pahlavi, with an absolutist and divine grip over the nation.

Ettela'at News: Shah Amir converts to Zoroastrianism. Islamists condemns such acts of apostasy while the Muslim majority turns a blind eye to it.

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:33 pm

Kapodistrian Greece wrote:"Monarch to monarch, what do you think of our country? I for one think we might be able to cooperate together, even if my authority is more constitutionally limited compared to yours."-His majesty Constantine II

"Your nation has piqued my interest. I'm not an enemy of constitutional monarchies, though I believe the shackles of democratic conventions are unnecessary."
- Luka IV

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=435062

Skyhooked wrote:"What do you think about Skyhooked in general? Can we be allies or at least friends?"-Official.

"Letheny will never be allies or even friends with an anarchy, to be honest, so the answer is no. Apologies."
- Luka IV

Imperial Persagonia wrote:"From a fellow Rastakhiz monarchist of the Persian realms, what do you think of our Shah or King?"
- Rastakhiz Party Member

"I have great respect for the Shah, and I hope for greater coordination and friendship between our two nations."
- Luka IV
Last edited by Lethen Empire on Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Leader Anthem Overview
An alternate universe Letheny - where the monarchy never lost its power.

A 14 civilization, according to this index.
Current Year: 2017
Tech level: MT
We don't use NS stats!
IC Q&A Thread - Koningsplatz Alliance
TG me if you wanna talk, RP, or do whatever!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:20 pm

"What is your Personality?"
Prime Minister Aoroza Yoshisada
This Nation is a Crossover of Naruto, To Love Ru, Bleach, Highschool DxD and Cardfight!!! Vanguard G.

Uzumakistani News: Prime Minister Aoroza Yoshisada have made a official apology for the threat that they made last year regarding the Uzumaki-Slavonian War and shall requested for a cease-fire until any further notice. | The Parliament have recognized the Patriotic Citizens Coalition of Uzumakistan as a Youth Wing but controversy of Mass Murder, Rape and Genocide have spread throughout the world. | The Republic of Ovamboland have been proclamed in Northern Namibia only to be governed by Leopold Nesselrode and has been officially recognized as a Autonomous Republic within the Empire.

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:26 pm

Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire wrote:"What is your Personality?"

"A certainly odd question. I like to think I'm rather benevolent, at least."
- Luka IV
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:30 pm

"Why do you want to marry Akatsuki von Alterz in the first place?"
This Nation is a Crossover of Naruto, To Love Ru, Bleach, Highschool DxD and Cardfight!!! Vanguard G.

Uzumakistani News: Prime Minister Aoroza Yoshisada have made a official apology for the threat that they made last year regarding the Uzumaki-Slavonian War and shall requested for a cease-fire until any further notice. | The Parliament have recognized the Patriotic Citizens Coalition of Uzumakistan as a Youth Wing but controversy of Mass Murder, Rape and Genocide have spread throughout the world. | The Republic of Ovamboland have been proclamed in Northern Namibia only to be governed by Leopold Nesselrode and has been officially recognized as a Autonomous Republic within the Empire.

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:33 pm

Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire wrote:"Why do you want to marry Akatsuki von Alterz in the first place?"

"Past tense, Yoshisada, past tense. We're already married. It's because we're in love, of course!"
- Luka IV
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:35 pm

"What is your Opinion about me?"

Quesya
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Quesya » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:58 pm

“How would one describe the religious practices of the Lethen Empire?”
- Leontius Botaniates
~~ Imperium Quesae ~~
| Q&A | Overview |

A hybridised Byzantine Empire of Slavs, Greeks and Turks created in the 1400s and led by Her Imperial Majesty Hesychia III in the present day. Quesya is an Enlightened Absolute Monarchy, with the state religion being a corrupted form of Christianity.

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:57 pm

Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire wrote:"What is your Opinion about me?"

Ignored

Quesya wrote:“How would one describe the religious practices of the Lethen Empire?”
- Leontius Botaniates

"Religiously, most Lethens and other subjects of mine are Protestant Christians, aside from our Hindu people in the Raj."
- Luka IV
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:39 pm

"Do you feel confident about your Military?"

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:14 pm

Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire wrote:"Do you feel confident about your Military?"

"Quite confident. Our brave boys made the Empire what it is today, and they remain as vigilant and fierce as ever."
- Luka IV
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:46 pm

"Not to sound like a spy, but what's your navy like? Do you prefer giant ships with huge guns? carriers? Submarine packs even? And how powerful is your navy in comparison to your neighbors?"
- Okanbur Tumalin dol Karaz, Captain of the SS Apālum
mods are musty

monky :)

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:50 pm

What is the tolerant radiation level for your cities and your populace? I was wondering if I could pay you guys a visit. Just for information, in my suit, I emit 0.1 mSv of radiation per hour, at a 0.10 cm distance.

- General Valentijn Maxwell "De Sierlijke Valkyrie" Angelus Delta Weston Samantha Tracey M. Constantine
Last edited by Valentine Z on Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:32 pm

Haja-Mishu wrote:"Not to sound like a spy, but what's your navy like? Do you prefer giant ships with huge guns? carriers? Submarine packs even? And how powerful is your navy in comparison to your neighbors?"
- Okanbur Tumalin dol Karaz, Captain of the SS Apālum

MT Letheny (you didn't specify which tech era, so)
"As beautiful as such ships of war may be, they are impractical as the moment. I believe the advent of railguns will make them practical oncemore. Carriers are a real boon to sea warfare, and we have our fair share of them. Submarine packs? Well, Lethen tactics are very flexible, so we use them when necessary. Our navy is the top on the whole planet in our timeline, however."
- Luka IV

Valentine Z wrote:What is the tolerant radiation level for your cities and your populace? I was wondering if I could pay you guys a visit. Just for information, in my suit, I emit 0.1 mSv of radiation per hour, at a 0.10 cm distance.

- General Valentijn Maxwell "De Sierlijke Valkyrie" Angelus Delta Weston Samantha Tracey M. Constantine

"My apologies, but I do not think it is safe to allow you to visit. I will not decline diplomatic relations, but a visit is unsafe for my subjects."
- Luka IV
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

Great Leicester
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Leicester » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:23 pm

"Hello, John Stickes of the National Mercury here. What is your foreign policy involving foreign aid and immigration?"

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:20 pm

Lethen Empire wrote:"My apologies, but I do not think it is safe to allow you to visit. I will not decline diplomatic relations, but a visit is unsafe for my subjects."
- Luka IV

Ahh, I understand! Well, Gwen, you are up!

Yes! Well, I am not radioactive, but would like to ask: What are the height limits for most buildings?
- Chief Aviator Gwen Ellen Trixie Foxworthy Avril Celinda Sammy V. Lindall Allison Tracer Leslie Hepburn
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:02 am

Valentine Z wrote:
Lethen Empire wrote:"My apologies, but I do not think it is safe to allow you to visit. I will not decline diplomatic relations, but a visit is unsafe for my subjects."
- Luka IV

Ahh, I understand! Well, Gwen, you are up!

Yes! Well, I am not radioactive, but would like to ask: What are the height limits for most buildings?
- Chief Aviator Gwen Ellen Trixie Foxworthy Avril Celinda Sammy V. Lindall Allison Tracer Leslie Hepburn

"Well, Lethens are a rather tall people, so our buildings are made to give us sufficient headspace. I'm certain you'll fit in quite well, physically or literally. Aside from that, it's likely you'll be visiting some of Letheny's older buildings if you visit, meaning there should be beyond enough space to accommodate your height, Gwen."
- Luka IV

Great Leicester wrote:"Hello, John Stickes of the National Mercury here. What is your foreign policy involving foreign aid and immigration?"

"Letheny, at the moment, dispatches no aid to foreign nations. Our borders are rather closed, and there is a lot of paperwork to file to enter. Lethen natural-born citizens are not permitted to leave, on the other hand."
- Luka IV
Last edited by Lethen Empire on Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

S i t k a
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:05 pm

"What is your opinion of vampires such as myself? I am well aware that we have a rather unsavory reputation in much of the world, one that in past times was not entirely unjustified."
- President Larisa Anndrasdan

"What about ghosts, like me? Also, what is your general view on Sitka as a nation?"
- Marty Anndrasdan, her son
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.
Local News: Karl Marx visits Sitka, is "impressed".

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:17 pm

S i t k a wrote:"What is your opinion of vampires such as myself? I am well aware that we have a rather unsavory reputation in much of the world, one that in past times was not entirely unjustified."
- President Larisa Anndrasdan

"What about ghosts, like me? Also, what is your general view on Sitka as a nation?"
- Marty Anndrasdan, her son

"I must be honest, for that first question. Us Lethens do not like foreigners, and I am not completely an exception. As I said, to be completely honest, most Lethens think you're the scum of the Earth. I, however, remain merely wary of your types. Now, to the second question, Lethens are rather Christian, so of course that disdain for vampires is matched in disdain for spirits.

As for my general view of your nation, I will put this more lightly. I do not think we could ever be friends. My apologies if my response sounded less like information and more like insult, but the information I have just given to you is simply how it is here."
- Luka IV
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

Spanish Falangist State
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Spanish Falangist State » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:22 pm

"How useful were Cruz's soldiers in Atkemri?
What do you think of your family members?
What do you think of our country?
And what do youlike to eat the most?"
Saúl Laguna, Caudillo of Spanish Falangist State
Spanish Falangist State
Imagine a Falangist state in Spain, who broke free from superstate oppression, and now marches towards future with a straight back
This nation doesn't represent my views!
Translation of motto: With falange on our helmets, we will explore space.
Flag credit to YamaLama1986: https://yamalama1986.deviantart.com/art ... -524626974 List of nations.
Arriba Internet site (2199): Catalonia and Basque Land from now under direct rule/ ''They had it coming'' Says Spanish general/ Temporary crackdown on parties in government

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:43 pm

"You mind if we send some forces to Ethiopia and Eritrea?"

General Zemichael Demeke, Chairman of the General Staff of the Royal Brukean Armed Forces

Garner Industrial State
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Garner Industrial State » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:45 pm

What are your opinions on us, both the nation's and yours?
Political compass: Economic Left/Right: -10 (Approximately)
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9 (Approximately)
I have the large bi
South Carolinian Anarchist who adores Mid-2000s Webimations.
La Paz de Los Ricos wrote:They wanna be the very best, like no one ever was.

Our nation is for all intents and purposes Argis. I created this with small scale in mind, and it grew out of its name.

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:42 pm

Spanish Falangist State wrote:"How useful were Cruz's soldiers in Atkemri?
What do you think of your family members?
What do you think of our country?
And what do youlike to eat the most?"
Saúl Laguna, Caudillo of Spanish Falangist State

"Algeria was certainly a serious situation, and your fierce soldiers were quite the boon. As for the rest of the questions, respectively: I love my family with all my heart, I've always been fond of Spain but I'm not entirely fond of the end of the monarchy, and finally, I am quite the carnivore. I can't tell whether steak or chicken is better."
- Luka IV

Bruke wrote:"You mind if we send some forces to Ethiopia and Eritrea?"

General Zemichael Demeke, Chairman of the General Staff of the Royal Brukean Armed Forces

"I don't know why you ask this of me."
- Luka IV, totally aware of why they ask actually

Garner Industrial State wrote:What are your opinions on us, both the nation's and yours?

"Neither I nor my subjects have any strong feelings one way or another. We simply know too little about you to really, truly, be sure."
- Luka IV
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

La Paz de Los Ricos
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby La Paz de Los Ricos » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:10 pm

"What is the general opinion of Los Ricos among your citizens?"

- King Castellios

"Also, on note of that, what is your opinion of Los Ricos, Your Majesty?"

King Rámos V
The Treangolist Revival of La Paz de Los Ricos
I survived the April 2024 NS outage! Also on a t-shirt! | Reworking national information. | The Navaluege Language (WIP)
CURRENT PROJECT . . .
The Tale These Islands Tell [PRIVATE|CLOSED] — [Chapter II - 02 April 2024]
A curmudgeonly Canadian reluctantly aids an aging Ricano legend in reviving the nation's history.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information