NATION

PASSWORD

Wolves of the Mist (OOC | Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:32 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Dragonarya wrote:He sounds good, also maybe a more male like name? Terra, Firma, etc.

Randomarya wrote:Sounds like a good idea to me. Then once Aillyria gets their app complete we can start the IC

Name: Florence
Pack: Mist
Power/s: Florence's breath can invigorate life into plants with more effectiveness on smaller specimens such as grass, flowers, and shrubbery with larger specimens taking longer and proving tiring.
Appearance:
Personality: Florence keeps his mouth shut around Alphas and Warriors alike save when treating them. He rarely looks them in the eye for concern of perhaps instigating some hostility. He sees himself rightly as below them and unworthy of giving them input; though around wolves of a lesser or equal rank to himself Florence is amiable if quite. He's still greatly shamed though his kindness or softness does make him favored by certain pups.
Bio: Florence was a lively adventurous pup finding wonder in the smallest of creatures and the greatest of trees. When he had become tired of play he'd rest and typically awake among newly invigorated grass. Meadows became his favorite of grounds. Though his lack of caution lead to an incident that effectively robbed him of a future he had so greatly hoped for- pups of his own. The lose of the ability to have the life he had so dreamed of lead to a great sadness. At this time he was given words of encouragement- being pointed to the life of a story teller, and being assured that he would still have nephews and nieces. These two points, pondered by Florence, lead him to conclude that he'd best serve as a caretaker for younger wolves, and in learning medical arts might be capable of sparing others of some disability. His power, his gift, was turned towards herbs, and in light of his condition he found no issue in becoming a mender. He may have never been a particularly aggressive wolf, but the incident had served to only further decrease his capacity for aggression.
Theme Song: (Optional)

DO NOT REMOVE: #ThreePacks

Accepted

Remember the Animal Kingdom...
Proud member of Arcane Roleplayers Anonymous
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Randomarya
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Randomarya » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:06 pm

Hooray! One more app and we'll be ready for the IC!

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:19 pm

Randomarya wrote:Hooray! One more app and we'll be ready for the IC!

Actually, the stats are:

Mist - 4
Storm - 4
Hail - 6
Other - 2

Technically, we need two more apps.

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:11 am

Name: Lightfang
Power/s: Skin-Changer (Shape-Shifter) forms are- human, cougar and wolf
Appearance: Image
Personality: protective; loyal to his pack; he will do anything to keep his home safe from others
Bio: (added later/will be told in first post)

Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:16 am

Skylus wrote:Name: Lightfang
Power/s: Skin-Changer (Shape-Shifter) forms are- human, cougar and wolf
Appearance: (Image)
Personality: protective; loyal to his pack; he will do anything to keep his home safe from others

Can we get more of his social outlook in his personality? (Is he social? Introvert/extrovert? Why/why not? Etc.) Also, Co-OP and I have agreed humans are too OP for wolves and we're not allowing them

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:02 am

Power/s: Skin-Changer (Shape-Shifter) forms are- cougar and wolf
Personality: protective; loyal to his pack; he will do anything to keep his home safe from others; Lightfang is usually social, except when he wants to think about things that confuse him. He also respects each and every member of his pack and keeps his distance from the higher ups if necessary.

VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:09 am

Skylus wrote:
Power/s: Skin-Changer (Shape-Shifter) forms are- cougar and wolf
Personality: protective; loyal to his pack; he will do anything to keep his home safe from others; Lightfang is usually social, except when he wants to think about things that confuse him. He also respects each and every member of his pack and keeps his distance from the higher ups if necessary.

Accepted

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:23 am

Thanks.

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:48 am

Tagy tagy tag tag!
"When Adam delved and Eve span, who was then the gentleman?"

Randomarya
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Randomarya » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:12 pm

Updated the claimable territories for tribes. After we get one or two more apps and start the ic Tribe apps will be available. (Faction app) Once the ic is up two people can start a tribe, and we can expand that number later on. But you can go ahead and claim a territory.
Last edited by Randomarya on Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:14 pm

Faction/mini packs/tribes are the same thing, FYI.

Pictures she was talking about are here
Last edited by Dragonarya on Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Shogunate of the Deviluke Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Deviluke Empire » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:14 pm

Tag.

NightWing
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby NightWing » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:18 pm

Oh ok, I saw that post before it was edited and I was going "WTH Why does OP have dibs on a faction territory, make your own", and to be honest I'm still wondering.

But if you're not taking it, I'll take that cave territory
PLEASE put this in your signature if you know someone or are related to someone who has been eaten by dragons. Dragons are nearly unstoppable, and in case you didn't know, they can breathe fire. 93% of people won't copy and paste this on their signature, because they have already been eaten by dragons. 6% of people are sitting in the shower... armed with fire extinguishers, and the remaining 1% are awesome and will add this to their signature.
If you're RPing with me, please note I'm almost never on on the weekends.
Check out my latest try at an RP, Master of the Sea, an action/adventure RP about the eternal battle between pirates and armadas!

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:19 pm

NightWing wrote:Oh ok, I saw that post before it was edited and I was going "WTH Why does OP have dibs on a faction territory, make your own", and to be honest I'm still wondering.

But if you're not taking it, I'll take that cave territory

Lol, I was playing a joke on Random. You can have it

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Shogunate of the Deviluke Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

WIP

Postby Shogunate of the Deviluke Empire » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:19 pm

Faction Name: Greater Frozen Reich
Leader/s: Cührer Semaj Vaughn
Size:
Bio:
Ranks:

DO NOT REMOVE: #FactionApp

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:22 pm

Shogunate of the Deviluke Empire wrote:Faction Name: Greater Frozen Reich
Leader/s: Cührer Semaj Vaughn
Size:
Bio:
Ranks:

DO NOT REMOVE: #FactionApp

Since it's WIP okay, but it won't be accepted until IC is up. Also you should probably have a wolf before a faction, e. g. The leader

(And wolves typically don't have three names, but it's fine and you can disregard this last tidbit)

GOD'S NOT DEAD

NightWing
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby NightWing » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:32 pm

Ignore this
Last edited by NightWing on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PLEASE put this in your signature if you know someone or are related to someone who has been eaten by dragons. Dragons are nearly unstoppable, and in case you didn't know, they can breathe fire. 93% of people won't copy and paste this on their signature, because they have already been eaten by dragons. 6% of people are sitting in the shower... armed with fire extinguishers, and the remaining 1% are awesome and will add this to their signature.
Check out my latest try at an RP, Master of the Sea, an action/adventure RP about the eternal battle between pirates and armadas!

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Randomarya
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Randomarya » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:04 pm

Faction Name: The Taiga Tribe
Leader/s: Winter
Size: 12-18
Location:ImageDescription: Mostly comprised of refugees and wolfs who have been exiled for one reason or another, this tribe has a vast mix of traditions and personalities. They will accept almost anyone who comes to them, but aren't the most trusting group. In fact, maybe you shouldn't trust them either... After all, most of them were exiled for a reason.
Bio: Winter was originally from Hail, but didn't think she fit in. She tried fitting into every pack, even joining the banchos for a while. She still couldn't find a pack that suited her, but didn't fancy being a loner, so she started a tribe of her own. It never got all that big, but then again, she doesn't want it to. The tribe moved around quite a bit until they settled near the peak of the mountains, between all the packs. The majority are efficient hunters, and can hold their own in a fight.
Ranks:
alpha-Winter
healer (only one)
hunter
scout(only two, this rank and above can have mates)
trainee
(All positions except alpha are available)
Additional Info: during the winter the mountain peaks become inhospitable for the tribe, and they are forced to descend the mountains and stay in pack territory until the spring thaw rolls around.

#FactionApp

Name: Winter
Pack: Taiga Tribe
Power/s: Ice
Appearance:
Personality: Unlike most of her tribe, Winter is quite trustworthy and forgiving. She does have trust issues though, but likes to meet new wolves. She adores pups, but almost never sees them as there aren't any in the tribe. She can often be found alone on an outcropping of rock over the lake, contemplating her life choices. She serves as her own pack ambassador, and during winter will ask permission from any of the three packs for her tribe to reside in their territory till the spring thaw.
Bio: Winter was born into Hail, but wasn't unforgiving enough to fit in. Her parents tried to keep her there, but it never worked out. Winter tested every pack out, narrowly avoiding being thrown in the puppy bowl. She even joined the banchos for a bit. Unfortunately nothing worked out, but Winter couldn't stand being alone. She started her own tribe high in the mountains, where they accept almost all refugees and exiled.

Last edited by Randomarya on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:06 pm

Name: Grayheart
Pack Mist
Power/s: Shadowed - her eyes are able to see the 'shadows', of those who have passed on. She is able to see as if she was there, the past actions of other wolves, but not their sounds. However, those who are still alive are blurred from her visions into the past. Unless directly looking for or at her, she is seemingly surrounded by an auroa that makes others not notice her, as if simply blending into the surrounding, especially so at night or in dark places.
Appearanice

Personality: Depending on the the circumstance, her personality can range from detached and uncaring to serious and protective and gentle. It all depends on your associated emotional distance. She's hardly physically aggressive or very active, and she spends most of her free time lying down. However, she always seems slightly woeful, as if saddened by all that she has seen in the world.
Bio: Born a weak little pup, with little spirit in her, she was given the name Grayheart for her distinct lack of playing with her siblings, instead half-dazidly wandering around. One fateful night as a child, she wandered out into the dark of the forest, innocent of what could be waiting for her. A sight she could never forget appeared before her after what seemed like hours of wandering through the dense woods on a Misty night. Mental fiction or reality, she saw before her a great black wolf eating upon the carcus of another, ripping through fur and bone to eat it's victim in a bloody and messy display of Carnage. Since then, she seemed to have changed in some way, as if this event changed her very being. Maybe the sight was of another world, and she happened upon a wrinkle that pushed her slightly into this other beyond our own. Maybe the fleeting spirit of the poor helpless she-wolf cane to merge with her own, becoming one and innocent again in the pup's body. Either way, she would never escape that moment, and she began to see the horors if the past. Everywhere she looked, she could at first only sense that something had gone on upon such a place, but as she grew older she began to see the wolves of the past, wherever she went. It would sometimes consume her, often she ignored it. She lived a relatively lonely childhood, but never felt alone. She always felt like someone was with her, even when out hunting by herself in the most secluded parts of mist clan territory. A thing she could never shake.
Theme Song: To be added

Last edited by Saxony-Brandenburg on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When Adam delved and Eve span, who was then the gentleman?"

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:20 pm

Saxony-Brandenburg wrote:Name: Grayheart
Pack Mist
Power/s: Shadowed - her eyes are able to see the 'shadows', of those who have passed on. She is able to see as if she was there, the actions of other wolves, but not their sounds. However, those who are still alive are blurred from her vision. Unless directly looking for or at her, she is seemingly surrounded by an auroa that makes others not notice her, as if simply blending into the surrounding, especially so at night or in dark places.
Appearanice
Personality: Depending on the the circumstance, her personality can range from detached and uncaring to serious and protective and gentle. It all depends on your associated emotional distance. She's hardly physically aggressive or very active, and she spends most of her free time lying down. However, she always seems slightly woeful, as if saddened by all that she has seen in the world.
Bio: Born a weak little pup, with little spirit in her, she was given the name Grayheart for her distinct lack of playing with her siblings, instead half-dazidly wandering around. One fateful night as a child, she wandered out into the dark of the forest, innocent of what could be waiting for her. A sight she could never forget appeared before her after what seemed like hours of wandering through the dense woods on a Misty night. Mental fiction or reality, she saw before her a great black wolf eating upon the carcus of another, ripping through fur and bone to eat it's victim in a bloody and messy display of Carnage. Since then, she seemed to have changed in some way, as if this event changed her very being. Maybe the sight was of another world, and she happened upon a wrinkle that pushed her slightly into this other beyond our own. Maybe the fleeting spirit of the poor helpless she-wolf cane to merge with her own, becoming one and innocent again in the pup's body. Either way, she would never escape that moment, and she began to see the horors if the past. Everywhere she looked, she could at first only sense that something had gone on upon such a place, but as she grew older she began to see the wolves of the past, wherever she went. It would sometimes consume her, often she ignored it. She lived a relatively lonely childhood, but never felt alone. She always felt like someone was with her, even when out hunting by herself in the most secluded parts of mist clan territory. A thing she could never shake.
Theme Song: To be added

That's actually a really cool power. Accepted

GOD'S NOT DEAD

NightWing
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby NightWing » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:28 pm

Ignore all I said earlier, I don't want a faction. Cave territory is free. I might make another wolf, I'm thinking loner or even Bancho.

GOD'S NOT DEAD

NightWing
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby NightWing » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:06 pm

Hmm... I wanted a loner, but I also want the IC, so...

Name: Sablast
Pack: Storm
Power/s: Medium - Can summon and communicate with the dead. However, the spirits she summons cannot interact with, change, or harm anything, instead pass through everything. She can in great distress summon them to do something, but it only lasts a few seconds and completely wipes her energy. Only Sablast and others with spirit related powers can see them (Grog? Grayheart? Maybe?). She can see and communicate with all spirits even when she didn't summon them. Sometimes when summoning, her form becomes ethereal like a spirit.
Appearance:

Personality: Sablast is very drawn back and secluded. She doesn't like talking, and will instead either act like she didn't hear you or answer in short quips. She has made herself appear hard of hearing so others avoid talking to her, when really she has excellent hearing. Her eyes always seem haunted by spirits she's seen and what she's heard them say. She rarely makes friends, and those she has she loves very dearly. She is okay with fighting, although would rather not do anything with other wolves, as she always afraid and/or paranoid of the spirits lurking everywhere. Many think she is pretty, for in fact she is one of the most beautiful wolves alive, however she refuses to ever love another. Maybe if she met one she truly loved, she would change.
Bio: Sablast was born in Mist in a litter of three, but before she could remember her sister was taken by Storm. Shortly afterward her brother ran away. Not a moon had passed when Storm wolves came back and took her, too. Naturally, they threw her into the Bowl. In the Bowl she fell in love with a wolf she'd allied with. He loved her back, and they stayed together through the Bowl. However, one day she saw an adult in the Bowl. Little did she know he was a spirit, for this was the first time her power appeared, and she'd previously been thought powerless. The spirit warned her of betrayal from one she loved and disappeared. Thinking her love would never do such a thing, she ignored him. Yet a few days later she was curious and tried to summon him by sheer force of will, and - surprise! - he appeared. He warned her again and told her to get out of the Bowl as soon as possible. She ignored him again. She returned to her ally and they continued, both killing two others each. However, in the middle of the night a ghost awoke her in warning just before her love swung down his claws to kill her. In an act of self defense she lashed out, scratching over his right eye. He howled and reeled back before coming in again. She didn't want to kill him. She didn't even want to fight him, but her kept attacking her relentlessly, and she kept dodging, until finally he pinned her and was about to snap her neck. She screamed and pulled on an aspect of her power she'd never felt before. A blue streak surged up before her and threw her attacker off, and suddenly a whole posse of spirits appeared and mutilated her former ally before her very eyes in a matter of seconds. As they disappeared, she fell unconscious. When she woke up, she discovered she'd been asleep for three days and had somehow survived, but also discovered her attacker's corpse. In anguish she buried him and refused to believe she'd killed him. She was taken out of the Bowl, because according to those watching she had killed him. She solemnly completed the tasks required to become Warrior. She is, of course, a Warrior now, but she plans on running away very soon, for she hates staying so close to the Bowl and living with killers. On restless nights she thinks she can see her attempted killer's spirit, saying he was sorry and that he was just trying to survive and begging forgiveness, but in the morning he's gone.
Theme Song: Demons

Last edited by NightWing on Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Randomarya
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Randomarya » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:14 pm

Accepted!
Last edited by Randomarya on Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:21 pm

Okay! And with that, we have a quota filled. Never mind the one wolf difference in Storm. I'll wait a little bit so those who tagged can get an app up, but if they don't get it by, say, ten thirty (10:30 PM) Eastern, then we'll go ahead and start without them. Besides, you can jump in at any time!

And now I will go and read that bio...

EDIT: Okay yeah that's a lie IC's up
Last edited by Dragonarya on Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:23 pm

Also, faction app is now open!

100th post! Yay, me!