NATION

PASSWORD

Animal Kingdom (Sandbox, OOC, Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue May 09, 2017 9:51 am

How would I interfere? Do I jump in front of the blade and take one for the team?
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Tue May 09, 2017 9:55 am

Skylus wrote:That....Might be a problem....
For now.

The whole "waste" thing, you know?

Also, can cross illnesses happen?

The species barrier might slow pread of any infection, but diseases that affects species families (Like say, feline distemper) might also infect others within the same family, so if Neyla gets something, another cat like Midna might get it too.

Holy Tedalonia wrote:Depends on the illness I think.

Also can someone or something try to kill Morrius? I want the 'can't die' power to come into effect. I think it would be amusing to see if he was getting grilled into roasted lizard or something.
[/quote]

Either of my chars could try to eat him. The size difference between him and both Sylvia and Neyla make it a possibility.
Last edited by Taigawa on Tue May 09, 2017 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Tue May 09, 2017 9:57 am

...Typing formally is fuunnnnn....

Can you spot the drastic variations of formality yet?
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue May 09, 2017 10:00 am

Taigawa wrote:
Skylus wrote:[quote
The species barrier might slow the spread of any infection, but diseases that affects species families (Like say, feline distemper) might also infect others within the same family, so if Neyla gets something, another cat like Midna might get it too.

Either of my chars could try to eat him. The size difference between him and both Sylvia and Neyla make it a possibility.

I'm up for random deaths. Like sudden tree squashings, sudden predator targets, sword stabbing, and Etc...
As long as their is a reason for his untimely demises, I would gladly let Morrius die. Not that he'll actually die that is...
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Tue May 09, 2017 10:08 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Taigawa wrote:

I'm up for random deaths. Like sudden tree squashings, sudden predator targets, sword stabbing, and Etc...
As long as their is a reason for his untimely demises, I would gladly let Morrius die. Not that he'll actually die that is...

Alright. You have to have him provoke either of my chars before they'd do it, though Neyla is easier to push in that direction then Sylvia is.
Last edited by Taigawa on Tue May 09, 2017 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
24 years old and female.

Chevalryia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Chevalryia » Tue May 09, 2017 10:10 am

Skylus wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:Depends on the illness I think.

Also can someone or something try to kill Morrius? I want the 'can't die' power to come into effect. I think it would be amusing to see if he was getting grilled into roasted lizard or something.

I have an idea...

Maybe the duel takes place, only when Link and Lio are still beasts, and Morrius gets involved?

Fighting over what though?

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue May 09, 2017 10:11 am

I think I'll die by sword (accidentally), and once people realize I can't die they'll use it to their advantage. Although I Dont know how to make a feline angry. Do I make cat jokes?

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Tue May 09, 2017 10:12 am

Could you guys start placing your characters locations like This when you post? It makes keeping track of everything a lot easier.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Tue May 09, 2017 10:13 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:I think I'll die by sword (accidentally), and once people realize I can't die they'll use it to their advantage. Although I Dont know how to make a feline angry. Do I make cat jokes?

Neyla is pretty proud. She believes it is the birthright of her people to uphold the Mantle of Responsibility, so if you insult that...or even just deny it, you'll piss her off easy enough.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Tue May 09, 2017 10:15 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Taigawa wrote:

Hang on.
What's your reason for his immortality?
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

^^%€»}[•¢~~%%&«g0OdBYe{]©¢¡$*###!}?

Chevalryia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Chevalryia » Tue May 09, 2017 10:15 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:I think I'll die by sword (accidentally), and once people realize I can't die they'll use it to their advantage. Although I Dont know how to make a feline angry. Do I make cat jokes?

Try flirting with Midna and see what happens.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue May 09, 2017 10:22 am

Wheatley, Morrius's immortality is based upon Tedalonian Superstition and symbolism. Basically the symbol of Holy Tedalonia is the 'never dying lizard'. So since he is the current leader, I thought it would be a good idea that he would be the symbol of his country.

Chevalryia, flirting with Midna would be funny, however I doubt a 54 year old geezer would pull it off.
Taigawa wrote:

Neyla is pretty proud. She believes it is the birthright of her people to uphold the Mantle of Responsibility, so if you insult that...or even just deny it, you'll piss her off easy enough.

So basically call the mantle of responsibility a joke, and claim that humans are as awesome as the PC Master Race.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Tue May 09, 2017 10:22 am

GUYS!
I forgot about this, COMPLETELY.
Okay, so, in Twilight, Link and Midna are cursed by Zant after freeing the Lake's Light Beast (forgot the name can you believe it?)
(Zant shows up, seconds afterwards, Link is cursed into a wolf again, Midna and Zant argue, then Zant attacks Midna. Link gets up and attacks Zant, but Zant fires something in Link's direction , which is the "Shard of Darkness". The Shard vanishes and it is only later on that Link and Midna learn that the only way for Link to become a Hylian again is for him to take up the Master Sword. This, is of course after the two find themselves on a race against time due to Midna being "there" in the Light World. (Link takes Midna to Zelda and Zelda saves Midna, but "gives up" her soul and her Triforce piece as the price.)

Later on, when this does indeed happen, the "Shard of Darkness" leaves Link and becomes an actual object that he can use to turn back and forth from wolf to Hylian to wolf again.

Midna keeps the Shard in her possession for safe keeping.

Can this be used in the RP?
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Chevalryia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Chevalryia » Tue May 09, 2017 10:24 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:Wheatley, Morrius's immortality is based upon Tedalonian Superstition and symbolism. Basically the symbol of Holy Tedalonia is the 'never dying lizard'. So since he is the current leader, I thought it would be a good idea that he would be the symbol of his country.

Chevalryia, flirting with Midna would be funny, however I doubt a 54 year old geezer would pull it off.
Taigawa wrote:Neyla is pretty proud. She believes it is the birthright of her people to uphold the Mantle of Responsibility, so if you insult that...or even just deny it, you'll piss her off easy enough.

So basically call the mantle of responsibility a joke, and claim that humans are as awesome as the PC Master Race.

Try it. I wanna see how Lio will react

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Tue May 09, 2017 10:26 am

Really no one will know what "The PC Master Race" is, which'll be even funnier for those that DO know what it is.
Go ahead.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Tue May 09, 2017 10:31 am

You know what, the Shard of Darkness is canon, I'm going ahead and using it.
Wheat, I'm sorry, but again, it is canon.
Besides, all the Anthros turned back already.

...You didn't say if shapeshifters could turn back and forth, could you?
If you did, then....

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Tue May 09, 2017 10:32 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:Wheatley, Morrius's immortality is based upon Tedalonian Superstition and symbolism. Basically the symbol of Holy Tedalonia is the 'never dying lizard'. So since he is the current leader, I thought it would be a good idea that he would be the symbol of his country.

Taigawa wrote:Neyla is pretty proud. She believes it is the birthright of her people to uphold the Mantle of Responsibility, so if you insult that...or even just deny it, you'll piss her off easy enough.

Given Neyla thinks most humans are barbaric savages, yeah. Pretty much a one way ticket to becoming her food.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Tue May 09, 2017 10:35 am

Skylus wrote:You know what, the Shard of Darkness is canon, I'm going ahead and using it.

If you did, then....

No! I didn't...

For god's sake.

Why are you making this so hard for me?
Last edited by Wheatley Laboratories on Tue May 09, 2017 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Tue May 09, 2017 10:35 am

Skylus wrote:You know what, the Shard of Darkness is canon, I'm going ahead and using it.

If you did, then....

You should, again, ask Wheatley first.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Tue May 09, 2017 10:37 am

If you did, then....

When did this happen? I've been RPing them ad still feral.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Tue May 09, 2017 10:37 am

....okay....Not having the Shard, then...That's fine....
I did not post, you're fine.
I think Lio turned back...?
Last edited by Skylus on Tue May 09, 2017 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Tue May 09, 2017 10:39 am

Skylus wrote:....okay....Not having the Shard, then...That's fine....
I did not post, you're fine.
I think Lio turned back...?

Eugh, there's no point. Skylus, you might as well resume your role as OP.

I'm outta here.
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Tue May 09, 2017 10:41 am

........?

You're....Leaving?

It's because of me, right?

Sorry, everyone.

There's just way too many people.

I might stay, this might end around now, I have no idea.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Tue May 09, 2017 10:43 am

Wtf?! After I invested so much into this?! It cannot die!

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Tue May 09, 2017 10:44 am

Well, actually, you've taught me something.

Don't ever try to make RPs with my original idea.

You realise this whole thing was originally created by me, right?
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse