NATION

PASSWORD

Wolves of the Mist (OOC | Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Randomarya
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Randomarya » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:41 pm

And for somewhat of a reference for when the IC goes up, I gathered some photos to represent the territories of the packs. They can be found in my first post on this thread.

NightWing
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby NightWing » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:49 pm

NightWing wrote:Interest doesn't seem to be picking up, so I'll give it another go.

Name: Ragnarök
Pack: Assassin
Power/s: Teleportation - Can teleport to anywhere within range of sight. Even if it's out of sight because it's behind a tree or something.
Appearance: (Image)
Personality: To those he dislikes or is sent to kill, he is very cutthroat and brutal. In fact, he isn't exactly polite to other passerby, but even so, he's a ladies' man. He is flirtatious and not too shabby looking when it comes to impressing the ladies. Aside from their attention, he can get a little sassy and sarcastic, but is otherwise somewhat serious. He seems grim upon outward appearance, but will warm up once he gets to know you. To those he knows well, he is very friendly for an assassin.
Bio: He was born in Mist with two sisters, or so he was told. He only remembers one, as the other was supposedly taken by Storm before he could remember. Soon enough he ran away from Mist, believing it was not the pack meant for him and leaving his sister behind. He ran through all three packs searching for the right one, until eventually he went beyond them and came across the assassins. They trained him in their ways and he became one of them. He will go on any mission assigned to him, but is rather reluctant when it comes to killing females.
Theme Song: (I'm open to suggestions)

DO NOT REMOVE: #ThreePacks

Fixed

Randomarya wrote:Fenrir would actually be a cool name.
Now we have two teleporters. Which, for the record, is fine by me.

I personally don't like Fenrir

Dragonarya wrote:
NightWing wrote:Interest doesn't seem to be picking up, so I'll give it another go.

Name: (CRAP I can't think of a name. Would like suggestions.)
Power/s: Teleportation - Can teleport to anywhere within range of sight. Even if it's out of sight because it's behind a tree or something.
Personality: To those he dislikes or is sent to kill, he is very cutthroat and brutal. In fact, he isn't exactly polite to other passerby, but even so, he's a ladies' man. He is flirtatious and not to shabby looking when it comes to impressing the ladies. Aside from their attention, he can get a little sassy and sarcastic, but is otherwise somewhat serious. He seems grim upon outward appearance, but will warm up once he gets to know you. To those he knows well, he is very friendly for an assassin.
Bio: He was born in Mist with two sisters, or so he was told. He only remembers one, as the other was supposedly taken by Storm before he could remember. Soon enough he ran away from Mist, believing it was not the pack meant for him and leaving his sister behind. He ran through all three packs searching for the right one, until eventually he went beyond them and came across the assassins. They trained him in their ways and he became one of them. He will go on any mission assigned to him, but is rather reluctant when it comes to killing females.

For names:

Fenrir
Hróðvitnir
Vánagandr
Shadow
Ragnarök
Sköll
Hati
Ladies' Man

Okay ignore the fact that almost all of those are from Norse mythology

I like the last option

But I did notice that at least three of those names are the same exact character in mythology
PLEASE put this in your signature if you know someone or are related to someone who has been eaten by dragons. Dragons are nearly unstoppable, and in case you didn't know, they can breathe fire. 93% of people won't copy and paste this on their signature, because they have already been eaten by dragons. 6% of people are sitting in the shower... armed with fire extinguishers, and the remaining 1% are awesome and will add this to their signature.
If you're RPing with me, please note I'm almost never on on the weekends.
Check out my latest try at an RP, Master of the Sea, an action/adventure RP about the eternal battle between pirates and armadas!

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:51 pm

Name: Ragnarök
Personality: To those he dislikes or is sent to kill, he is very cutthroat and brutal. In fact, he isn't exactly polite to other passerby, but even so, he's a ladies' man. He is flirtatious and not too shabby looking when it comes to impressing the ladies. Aside from their attention, he can get a little sassy and sarcastic, but is otherwise somewhat serious. He seems grim upon outward appearance, but will warm up once he gets to know you. To those he knows well, he is very friendly for an assassin.

Accepted

Remember the Animal Kingdom...
Proud member of Arcane Roleplayers Anonymous
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Randomarya
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Randomarya » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:17 am

If anyone wants to rp an alpha, shoot dragon a telegram.

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:55 am

Randomarya wrote:If anyone wants to rp an alpha, shoot dragon a telegram.

Okay Random that wasn't entirely necessary

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Darksworth
Envoy

Founded: Nov 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Darksworth » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:57 am

Name: Vox
Pack: Storm Pack
Power/s: Noise Mimicry- Vox can copy almost every sound imaginable, whether it'd be voices of others or the noises of the forests. This allows for Vox to almost fool anyone except for the most wary.
Appearance:

Personality: Quite the tactical expert during battle. Choosing to rather use his surroundings and cleverly-made traps to fight enemies instead of battling them head on. Betrayal would also be very common, since he would be mainly looking out for his own fur rather than caring for others.

Although outside of battle, he is usually the smart█ss. He can however, get really touchy and sympathetic at rare times if someone manages to get past his complicated personality.
Bio: Born as the runt in a litter of 5. His lack of dominating traits along with his birth disadvantage causes him to be the usual victim and lesser-cared of by the family. Although what he lacks in muscles, he makes up for wits. His clever demeanor and tricky personality always saved his skin from various situations.

Once he reached of age, he manage to get on the Storm pack. Although this proved to be problematic for Vox. Due to his peculiar ways on tackling obstacles, he is usually shunned as the black Sheep of the crowd. He was barely able to pass the puppy bowl before being accepted. Due to his situation in the Storm pack, he is usually careful and really wary of everyone.
Theme Song: I am the Beast - Blue Stahli

The Commonwealth of Darksworth is a pseudo-steampunk space-faring civilization. With their technology having been acquired by invading a far greater civilization. Due to this peculiar situation, their tech is a mix between pre-industrialized and late-space age.
Technology Level: Tier 4-5: PT/MT
Arcane Level: Level 0-Inept
Influence Type: Type 6-Planetary Politician
Based on this Index
---
Tier: Tier 5
Type: Type IV
Government Size: Superpower
Based on this Index

*Consult me for NS stats via TG*
Working as a Concept Artist, drawing mainly monsters, creatures and maps. Currently living somewhere in Southeast Asia or Oceania, take a guess.
---
In terms of my political stance, I'm Far/Alt-Right. That's legit, I could be categorized as a Technocratic Fascist.

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:58 am

Darksworth wrote:Name: Vox
Pack: Storm Pack
Power/s: Noise Mimicry- Vox can copy almost every sound imaginable, whether it'd be voices of others or the noises of the forests. This allows for Vox to almost fool anyone except for the most wary.
Appearance:
Personality: Quite the tactical expert during battle. Choosing to rather use his surroundings and cleverly-made traps to fight enemies instead of battling them head on. Betrayal would also be very common, since he would be mainly looking out for his own fur rather than caring for others.

Although outside of battle, he is usually the smart█ss. He can however, get really touchy and sympathetic at rare times if someone manages to get past his complicated personality.
Bio: Born as the runt in a litter of 5. His lack of dominating traits along with his birth disadvantage causes him to be the usual victim and lesser-cared of by the family. Although what he lacks in muscles, he makes up for wits. His clever demeanor and tricky personality always saved his skin from various situations.

Once he reached of age, he manage to get on the Storm pack. Although this proved to be problematic for Vox. Due to his peculiar ways on tackling obstacles, he is usually shunned as the black Sheep of the crowd. He was barely able to pass the puppy bowl before being accepted. Due to his situation in the Storm pack, he is usually careful and really wary of everyone.
Theme Song: I am the Beast - Blue Stahli

Accepted

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Randomarya
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Randomarya » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:08 am

Not to be random,(no pun intended) but we need at least one more Alpha!
Last edited by Randomarya on Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:17 am

Randomarya wrote:Territories:
The forest
(Image)
The plains
(Image)
The mountains
(Image)
The lake
(Image)
The underground cove
(Image)

The puppy bowl
(Image)
The forest
(Image)
The mountains
(Image)
The swamp
(Image)
The river
(Image)

The ravine
(Image)
The mountains
(Image)
The marsh
(Image)
The creek
(Image)
The forest
(Image)

My Characters
Name: Skyfall
Pack: Hail
Power/s: Wind
Appearance: Personality: Strong willed and trustworthy, a born leader and strategist. She loves to wander among the pack and help where she can, and most the pack like her. She is kind, but not all too forgiving.
Bio: Skyfall was born into Storm, but after she made it through the puppy bowl she ran away. She never found a way to get her chain off, and eventually gave up trying. She landed in Hail territory, where the Alpha's son took her under his wing and welcomed her into the pack. Eventually they became mates and were given the roles of Alpha, and have stuck together ever since. Skyfall has an eternal grudge against Storm, but openly welcomes new members from there.

Name: Seeker
Pack: Mist
Power/s: teleportation
Appearance:Personality: outgoing, fun loving, and sociable yet sometimes socially awkward. He loves his sister Luna more than anything and protects her no matter what.
Bio: Seeker and Luna's mother, Vex, always had the uncanny ability to get on the bad side of powerful beings, and received many curses for it. One such curse was that one of her children would never stop searching, and that one would never see. Soon enough, Vex's curses started affecting the pack and she was exiled. She hasn't been seen since, anod most have tried to forget her. But the twin pups she left behind were a constant reminder, so the pack raised them to be as different from their mother as possible. Seeker is always searching for something, and once he finds it he starts searching for something else. Luna is fully blind, and almost always uncertain.

Name: Luna
Power/s: shape shifting
Appearance: Personality: quiet, shy, often scared and nervous. She follows her brother Seeker almost everywhere, and is hardly seen anywhere but by his side. She wants friends, but has had a hard time making them.
Bio: Seeker and Luna's mother, Vex, always had the uncanny ability to get on the bad side of powerful beings, and received many curses for it. One such curse was that one of her children would never stop searching, and that one would never see. Soon enough, Vex's curses started affecting the pack and she was exiled. She hasn't been seen since, anod most have tried to forget her. But the twin pups she left behind were a constant reminder, so the pack raised them to be as different from their mother as possible. Seeker is always searching for something, and once he finds it he starts searching for something else. Luna is fully blind, and almost always uncertain.
(Image)
Vex didn't have any powers, but her aging process was vastly decelerated.

Well, the Territories section shows what Pack territories will look like in the IC, but the Hail forest isn't entirely accurate...

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Randomarya
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Randomarya » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:25 am

Dragonarya wrote:
Randomarya wrote:Territories:
The forest
(Image)
The plains
(Image)
The mountains
(Image)
The lake
(Image)
The underground cove
(Image)

The puppy bowl
(Image)
The forest
(Image)
The mountains
(Image)
The swamp
(Image)
The river
(Image)

The ravine
(Image)
The mountains
(Image)
The marsh
(Image)
The creek
(Image)
The forest
(Image)

My Characters
Name: Skyfall
Pack: Hail
Power/s: Wind
Appearance: Personality: Strong willed and trustworthy, a born leader and strategist. She loves to wander among the pack and help where she can, and most the pack like her. She is kind, but not all too forgiving.
Bio: Skyfall was born into Storm, but after she made it through the puppy bowl she ran away. She never found a way to get her chain off, and eventually gave up trying. She landed in Hail territory, where the Alpha's son took her under his wing and welcomed her into the pack. Eventually they became mates and were given the roles of Alpha, and have stuck together ever since. Skyfall has an eternal grudge against Storm, but openly welcomes new members from there.

Name: Seeker
Power/s: teleportation
Appearance:Personality: outgoing, fun loving, and sociable yet sometimes socially awkward. He loves his sister Luna more than anything and protects her no matter what.

Name: Luna
Power/s: shape shifting
Appearance: Personality: quiet, shy, often scared and nervous. She follows her brother Seeker almost everywhere, and is hardly seen anywhere but by his side. She wants friends, but has had a hard time making them.
(Image)
Vex didn't have any powers, but her aging process was vastly decelerated.

Well, the Territories section shows what Pack territories will look like in the IC, but the Hail forest isn't entirely accurate...

I changed it to something I like better. Stop with this mutiny! I gathered pics, I choose which pics! That forest looks too storm territory for my taste. This is a spin off, not exact copy.
Last edited by Randomarya on Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:29 am

Randomarya wrote:
Dragonarya wrote:Well, the Territories section shows what Pack territories will look like in the IC, but the Hail forest isn't entirely accurate...

I changed it to something I like better. Stop with this mutiny! I gathered pics, I choose which pics!

Okay. It's one thing to replace a pic. It's a whole other to replace it with something it SPECIFICALLY SPECIFIES it ISN'T.

They are always shady, not dark, but not light either. Like the day is just dawning. It is very representative of Hail Pack itself, they are not evil but they are not exactly good either.

Read more: Shady Woods - Hail Territory http://hailcamp.webs.com/shadywoods.htm#ixzz4zGkLo0cB

You put a whole lotta sunlight for that
Last edited by Dragonarya on Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Randomarya
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Randomarya » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:31 am

Dragonarya wrote:
Randomarya wrote:
I changed it to something I like better. Stop with this mutiny! I gathered pics, I choose which pics!

Okay. It's one thing to replace a pic. It's a whole other to replace it with something it SPECIFICALLY SPECIFIES it ISN'T.

They are always shady, not dark, but not light either. Like the day is just dawning. It is very representative of Hail Pack itself, they are not evil but they are not exactly good either.

Read more: Shady Woods - Hail Territory http://hailcamp.webs.com/shadywoods.htm#ixzz4zGkLo0cB

They say it's supposed to be in between, but the forest you picked is flat out dark. Mine has shade and light.

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:32 am

Randomarya wrote: That forest looks too storm territory for my taste.

This new forest looks too Mist Territory for my taste.

GOD'S NOT DEAD

NightWing
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby NightWing » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:36 am

Randomarya wrote:
Dragonarya wrote:

They say it's supposed to be in between, but the forest you picked is flat out dark. Mine has shade and light.

Um, I don't mean to barge in on this special OP vs Co-OP battle, but I'm with Dragon. Hers looks like dawn, while yours is very happy and sunshine-y.
Last edited by NightWing on Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
PLEASE put this in your signature if you know someone or are related to someone who has been eaten by dragons. Dragons are nearly unstoppable, and in case you didn't know, they can breathe fire. 93% of people won't copy and paste this on their signature, because they have already been eaten by dragons. 6% of people are sitting in the shower... armed with fire extinguishers, and the remaining 1% are awesome and will add this to their signature.
If you're RPing with me, please note I'm almost never on on the weekends.
Check out my latest try at an RP, Master of the Sea, an action/adventure RP about the eternal battle between pirates and armadas!

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Randomarya
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Randomarya » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:40 am

There. I changed it. Ya happy now you picky little nuisance?
I can call her this, she's my little sis.

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:41 am

Randomarya wrote:There. I changed it. Ya happy now you picky little nuisance?
I can call her this, she's my little sis.

NightWing, don't take it personally, that was aimed at me.

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Immortea
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Immortea » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:44 am

Name: Jeckyll
Pack: Storm
Power/s: Freezing Glare: Freezes anything he glares at for 3 seconds in place until he blinks, or looks away for 3 seconds.
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/3f/99/d4/3f99 ... rawing.jpg
Personality: Cares for the safety of his pack members and will do what it takes to protect them, but try's not to kill as much as possible. Feels quilt if a pack member is injured. Doesn't tell anyone, but enjoys the feeling of battle.
Bio: Grew up in the Storm pack to a litter of three. his siblings were killed in a war with the Hail pack right in front of him, making him feel as if he failed them. he swore he would never let another pack member die because of his failure.

This is a really bad application.

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:46 am

Immortea wrote:Name: Jeckyll
Power/s: Freezing Glare: Freezes anything he glares at for 3 seconds in place until he blinks, or looks away for 3 seconds.
Personality: Cares for the safety of his pack members and will do what it takes to protect them, but try's not to kill as much as possible. Feels quilt if a pack member is injured. Doesn't tell anyone, but enjoys the feeling of battle.
Bio: Grew up in the Storm pack to a litter of three. his siblings were killed in a war with the Hail pack right in front of him, making him feel as if he failed them. he swore he would never let another pack member die because of his failure.

When he looks away for three seconds, does the thing unfreeze?

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Randomarya
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Randomarya » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:47 am

Actually it's good, but I don't think you mentioned the puppy bowl in his bio. He would've had to go through it.

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:37 am

Name:Mardröm
Pack: Loner
Power/s: A strange mist or fog seems to roll off of his fur, he can us this to conceal his position(not invisible or intangible), or he can twist and manipulate the fog to form interresting shapes, patterns, or forms. Most usually, he uses this to create a larger than life image of himself, but it is just made of fog.
Appearance:

Personality: Mischevous and cunning, but altogether unpredictable. He lurks on his own and often finds lone travelers to strike up conversations. He isn't usually overtly hostile, but he gives people a sense of uneasiness like they know deep down that they can't or shouldn't trust him.
Bio: Where he comes from is his knowledge alone. He is known to stalk the borders of the three main packs harassing or helping travelers depending on his whims. Calls himself the NIghtmare Child on a few occasions; no one is sure if he does this to intimidate wolves he finds hostile, or if he is actually referring to his origins or parents.
Theme Song: Edvard Greig

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:54 am

The Cyberiad Council wrote:Name:Mardröm
Pack: Loner
Power/s: A strange mist or fog seems to roll off of his fur, he can us this to conceal his position(not invisible or intangible), or he can twist and manipulate the fog to form interresting shapes, patterns, or forms. Most usually, he uses this to create a larger than life image of himself, but it is just made of fog.
Appearance:
Personality: Mischevous and cunning, but altogether unpredictable. He lurks on his own and often finds lone travelers to strike up conversations. He isn't usually overtly hostile, but he gives people a sense of uneasiness like they know deep down that they can't or shouldn't trust him.
Bio: Where he comes from is his knowledge alone. He is known to stalk the borders of the three main packs harassing or helping travelers depending on his whims. Calls himself the NIghtmare Child on a few occasions; no one is sure if he does this to intimidate wolves he finds hostile, or if he is actually referring to his origins or parents.
Theme Song: Edvard Greig

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't his name mean "Nightmare"? Accepted

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:56 am

Poll results are in! IC will be up once we get more Mist wolves (and maybe another Storm), and I will get to work on that faction app.

GOD'S NOT DEAD

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:01 am

Dragonarya wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't his name mean "Nightmare"? Accepted

It MAY have come from the translation of Nightmare Child into Swedish, which is Mardröm Barn... :roll:

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:02 am

It's here... the amazing... TRIPLE POST!!!

If you fix the bio and add more specification to the power, he's accepted.

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:02 am

The Cyberiad Council wrote:
Dragonarya wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't his name mean "Nightmare"? Accepted

It MAY have come from the translation of Nightmare Child into Swedish, which is Mardröm Barn... :roll:

Dang it, Cyberiad, you ruined my streak!!

GOD'S NOT DEAD

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse