NATION

PASSWORD

Innocent (Horror RP) OOC/CLOSED

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:09 am

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Granis wrote:True, but don't forget that, unless he feels like his really in danger, Adrien lives in the moment. He rarely thinks about the consequences of his actions until everything is done, and he's kind of an idiot even then.

Well, still. You should have a post with him getting in trouble, he did just assault a girl after all, on school property no less.

It's also possible her parents could take legal action too, or threaten to.

Yeah. The problem isn't with the motivation for his actions, it's with the lack of consequences and reaction for his actions.

Imperial Esplanade wrote:Name: Veronica Moore

Radical. Accepted.

To those who haven't posted yet or told me they're still in this, I'd do one of the two by Sunday (September 17th) or I'll assume you aren't coming back and will off your character summarily.
Last edited by Kentucky Fried Land on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know what I'm s'posed to do.

INFP (obligatory? probably)

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Kentucky Fried Land wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:Well, still. You should have a post with him getting in trouble, he did just assault a girl after all, on school property no less.

Yeah. The problem isn't with the motivation for his actions, it's with the lack of consequences and reaction for his actions.
Bratty NPCs have rights too! :p

But yes, Marissa will definitely be bringing this to someone's attention. Just... mostly off-screen.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:24 pm

I'll try to commit at least 1-2 write ups a week. Term 2 has started for University / College, and things are getting a tad busy.

The very first post should be posted by tomorrow.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Omega Cyber-collective
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Omega Cyber-collective » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:59 pm

I've rewritten ALbert.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Omega Cyber-collective wrote:I've rewritten ALbert.

The app is still incredibly barebones. He only has one weakness, the appearance doesn't describe much, and the bio is still only one paragraph, when it states very clearly that it needs to be two. That's five sentences per paragraph. I'm sorry, but I can't accept the app as it stands.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

done app

Postby Shadowwell » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:28 pm

Name: Frederick F. Soria
Sex: Male
Appearance: He is tall, not just for his age, but taller than many adults adults as well. He stands over 6 feet tall, at around 6 foot 3 inches. He is largely built, being broad at the shoulders and waist. He weighs more than most his age or height for that matter, though it is spread across his frame evenly. He has shaggy shoulder length blonde hair, that curls naturally. He has pale blue eyes that are often hidden behind his unkempt hair.
Personality: He is gentle, and soft spoken, often seeming cowardly due to his dislike for conflict, he is shy when meeting new people, relatively speaking.
Bio: Fred was born to Roger and Kassandra Soria, in December of 1976. He is the youngest of 4 children, all boys, being the tallest of them as well. He has lived in Bedford most of his life, and his parents have lived there for years as well. He has almost always been larger than the other kids, even before he got fat. When he was 13 someone who had been bullying him for a while, took it too far and during the incident, Fred fought back, he pushed the person away. He always had been strong, not as strong as he could be, but strong enough, his strength was showcased here. The bully was sent flying, well pretty much, and hit a swing set, the force sent the swing back and caused the bully to hit the ground hard.

Though it was an accident, that incident was what led to him losing what few friends he had, and becoming an outcast, like so many. Over the years, he has been as isolated as he was, but has become closer to others. While he is still an outcast and has few friends, he has become acquaintances with a few kids, and speaks with others when he can. Though there has not been any physical bullying or such for a while, there are still those who bully him verbally regularly, calling him Fat Freddy, and other monikers.

Strengths: Great physical Strength, has much general knowledge.

Weaknesses: He can't fight effectively, he is rather fat meaning he is slow, and has associated health problems.
Quirks: He cracks his knuckles and joints when he is unsettled or nervous.
Worst Fears: Spiders, the dark.
*Dislikes: fighting, being bullied
*Miscellaneous:
RP Examples:
Last edited by Shadowwell on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

The Cross and Davids Star
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:01 pm

This seems like a good RP to start off with so here's my application.

Name:Chase "GP" Stevens
Sex:Male
Appearance:Chase stands at 5'8" and weighs around 115 pounds. He has blue eyes, white skin with a farmer's tan, and dirty blond hair in a buzz cut. His most distinguishing feature are scars across his face and hands from an injury during a burglary before he took on his GP alter-ego. He normally wears any clothing that will make him as unnoticeable as possible. When he becomes his alter-ego, he wears a navy-blue jacket and sweatpants, as well as gloves, soundless boots, as well as his black cloak and signature grey GP-5 gasmask, giving him the alias "GP" by the public and law enforcement.
Personality:While not many people know of it, Chase has a very analytical, yet compassionate personality, but hides it very well due to his belief that positive feelings bring nothing but trouble, though at times will show the warmer side of him if caught off-guard or feels if he needs to.
Bio (two paragraphs at least):Chase hails from the somewhat distant town of Milton, West Virginia. From birth to 3 years old, this is the best of his life, with his mom being an excellent house wife and his dad a doctor. After those three years though, his life on Orchard Street would become a living hell. One day, his dad was laid off, and his parents struggled to find a job to support the family. Eventually, his parents became involved in drugs and alcohol, and the once normal home became a den of junkies. Oftentimes, Chase would be subjected to starvation, sickness, beatings, often without remorse. It was at this time where he realized being unnoticed stopped the abuse, and focused on blending in with any crowd. He eventually fled to Kansas, taking the bare essentials, as well as a black cloak and grey GP-5 mask, signature components that would form his alter-ego. Unfortunately, his supplies ran out fast, and had to resort to petty theft and mugging in order to survive, and cooperated with local gangs for places to stay and he was given jobs such as burglary or robberies for the gangs in exchange. During one routine break-in however, he was doing what he did best: steal whatever he could that was valuable and get out, though whoever owned the place was prepared, and jumped Chase with a machete and slashing his face, causing him to smash into a window and fall out, glass cutting his hands in every which-way. He was caught and put on trial, but was saved by the gangs he worked with, who caused the trial to end due to lack of evidence. Word got around quick, and Chase was quickly labeled as a criminal, alienating him from everyone, which he used to his advantage. He would continue his crimes with his GP alter-ego as to not cause anymore attention towards him, and instead of thievery, he collected information, to the point where he knows everything about almost everyone, and if he doesn’t know about you, he’ll go to hell and back to make sure he does.
Strengths:Manipulative, Extremely Intelligent and analytical, knows almost everyone’s secrets, about as stealthy as a ninja, can read a person like a book.
Weaknesses:Prone to frustration and anger, tends to push things too far, emotionally unstable, has flashbacks of his childhood during certain triggers, not good at fighting, extremely weak.
Quirks: Usually will talk to someone indirectly such as an untraceable call using a distorted voice, will use blackmail to deescalate a situation, drinks lemon juice on a day-to-day basis, has a bowie knife which he calls “his stabby-stick”.
Worst Fears:His parents, drugs, physical or emotional pain, not knowing all about something, betrayal.
Likes:Lemon Juice, or anything sour for that matter, weaponry and military tactics, manipulating someone,
Dislikes: Being manipulated, when a plan goes wrong, disorder, being blackmailed himself, anything spicy.
Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add):Often leaves a calling card of his alter-ego advertising his services to victims of his blackmail.
RP Examples: None, this is actually my first official role play.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:10 pm

The Cross and Davids Star wrote:This seems like a good RP to start off with so here's my application.

Mate, I think you're in the wrong RP. This is a horror/coming of age RP, not a secret kid thief RP. It's suppose to be a realistic depiction of a small town in Kansas that has a secret horror ready to rise, with a bunch of kids with real problems having to deal with this horror. A kid thief who has escaped being sentenced in the court seems really out of place.

My point is that you should re do your app. This is a realistic fiction RP, not a fiction one.
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:14 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:
The Cross and Davids Star wrote:This seems like a good RP to start off with so here's my application.

Mate, I think you're in the wrong RP. This is a horror/coming of age RP, not a secret kid thief RP. It's suppose to be a realistic depiction of a small town in Kansas that has a secret horror ready to rise, with a bunch of kids with real problems having to deal with this horror. A kid thief who has escaped being the court seems really fantasy.

My point is that you should re do your app. This is a realistic fiction RP, not a fiction one.

Yeah, the app is very out there for a realistic RP. Especially the whole running away from home and putting on a gasmask as an alter ego. At 14. Honestly, you'd have to completely redo your app, The Cross and Davids Star.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:16 pm

Appearance:Chase stands at 5'8" and weighs around 115 pounds. He has blue eyes, white skin with a farmer's tan, and dirty blond hair in a buzz cut. His most distinguishing feature are scars across his face and hands from an injury during a burglary before he took on his GP alter-ego. He normally wears any clothing that will make him as unnoticeable as possible. When he becomes his alter-ego, he wears a navy-blue jacket and sweatpants, as well as gloves, soundless boots, as well as his black cloak and signature grey GP-5 gasmask, giving him the alias "GP" by the public and law enforcement.
Personality:While not many people know of it, Chase has a very analytical, yet compassionate personality, but hides it very well due to his belief that positive feelings bring nothing but trouble, though at times will show the warmer side of him if caught off-guard or feels if he needs to.
Bio (two paragraphs at least):Chase hails from the somewhat distant town of Milton, West Virginia. From birth to 3 years old, this is the best of his life, with his mom being an excellent house wife and his dad a doctor. After those three years though, his life on Orchard Street would become a living hell. One day, his dad was laid off, and his parents struggled to find a job to support the family. Eventually, his parents became involved in drugs and alcohol, and the once normal home became a den of junkies. Oftentimes, Chase would be subjected to starvation, sickness, beatings, often without remorse. It was at this time where he realized being unnoticed stopped the abuse, and focused on blending in with any crowd. He eventually fled to Kansas, taking the bare essentials, as well as a black cloak and grey GP-5 mask, signature components that would form his alter-ego. Unfortunately, his supplies ran out fast, and had to resort to petty theft and mugging in order to survive, and cooperated with local gangs for places to stay and he was given jobs such as burglary or robberies for the gangs in exchange. During one routine break-in however, he was doing what he did best: steal whatever he could that was valuable and get out, though whoever owned the place was prepared, and jumped Chase with a machete and slashing his face, causing him to smash into a window and fall out, glass cutting his hands in every which-way. He was caught and put on trial, but was saved by the gangs he worked with, who caused the trial to end due to lack of evidence. Word got around quick, and Chase was quickly labeled as a criminal, alienating him from everyone, which he used to his advantage. He would continue his crimes with his GP alter-ego as to not cause anymore attention towards him, and instead of thievery, he collected information, to the point where he knows everything about almost everyone, and if he doesn’t know about you, he’ll go to hell and back to make sure he does.
Strengths:Manipulative, Extremely Intelligent and analytical, knows almost everyone’s secrets, about as stealthy as a ninja, can read a person like a book.
Weaknesses:Prone to frustration and anger, tends to push things too far, emotionally unstable, has flashbacks of his childhood during certain triggers, not good at fighting, extremely weak.
Quirks: Usually will talk to someone indirectly such as an untraceable call using a distorted voice, will use blackmail to deescalate a situation, drinks lemon juice on a day-to-day basis, has a bowie knife which he calls “his stabby-stick”.
Worst Fears:His parents, drugs, physical or emotional pain, not knowing all about something, betrayal.
Likes:Lemon Juice, or anything sour for that matter, weaponry and military tactics, manipulating someone,
Dislikes: Being manipulated, when a plan goes wrong, disorder, being blackmailed himself, anything spicy.
Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add):Often leaves a calling card of his alter-ego advertising his services to victims of his blackmail.

What kind of Mary Sue tier fucking creation is this?

This is a coming of age/Horror RP, not a "Let's make the edgiest thing ever" RP.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:34 pm

Appearance:Chase stands at 5'8" and weighs around 115 pounds. He has blue eyes, white skin with a farmer's tan, and dirty blond hair in a buzz cut. His most distinguishing feature are scars across his back due to abuse as a child. He normally wears any clothing that will make him blend in as best as possible.
Personality:While not many people know of it, Chase has a very analytical, but fun-loving personality, but also a more cruel and manipulative personality.
Bio (two paragraphs at least):Chase hails from the somewhat distant town of Milton, West Virginia. From birth to 3 years old, this is the best of his life, with his mom being an excellent house wife and his dad a doctor. After those three years though, his life on Orchard Street would become a living hell. One day, his dad was laid off, and his parents struggled to find a job to support the family. Eventually, his parents became involved in drugs and alcohol, and the once normal home became a den of junkies. Oftentimes, Chase would be subjected to starvation, sickness, beatings, often without remorse. It was at this time where he realized being unnoticed stopped the abuse, and focused on blending in with any crowd. He eventually fled to Kansas, taking the bare essentials, where he believed he could start over, spending most of his days in the library, but the pain began once again, due to bullying from multiple cliques, and spends his time either reading, sleeping or preparing for a carefully-planned prank, but some pranks are more sinister, and vary from practical jokes to straight cruelty, depending on what personality is in control.
Strengths: Extremely Intelligent and analytical, plans pranks sometimes weeks in advance to the point where he forgets when they're going to happen, can move around easily unnoticed, making it fun for him to scare people.
Weaknesses:Prone to frustration and anger, tends to push things too far, emotionally unstable, has flashbacks of his childhood during certain triggers, not good at fighting directly.
Quirks: Often uses pranks to gain an advantage in combat, has terrible standards for comedy, and adores cracking jokes, drinks lemon juice on a day-to-day basis, his favorite book is "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu.
Worst Fears:His parents, drugs, physical or emotional pain, not knowing all about something, betrayal, his meaner personality.
Likes:Lemon Juice, or anything sour for that matter, weaponry and military tactics, being an overall smartass, loves revenge.
Dislikes: When a prank backfires or doesn't work, anything spicy, bullies, popular cliques, being a scapegoat.
Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add):Lemon juice has a somewhat intoxicating effect without him actually being drunk. Chase suffers from split personality disorder which can be triggered by flashbacks, revealing a more meaner side to him, and has no memories of what happens during this state.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:36 pm

Anowa wrote:

What kind of Mary Sue tier fucking creation is this?

This is a coming of age/Horror RP, not a "Let's make the edgiest thing ever" RP.

I changed it, I'm new to this kind of thing, so it's gonna take some changing till I get the hang of it.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:54 pm

The Cross and Davids Star wrote:Name:Chase "GP" Stevens

Okay, so looking at it now, I get that this is your first RP, which is fine, but you'll have a bit to work on. First off, he traveled from West Virginia to Kansas? By himself? I also don't like the idea of him being a runaway kid who is essentially an orphan. It also seems like a pretty big jump for someone who's a doctor in 1992 to get laid off and be unable to find a job, and THEN become a junkie. Also, why wouldn't he just get Social Services instead of running away to Kansas of all places? There's almost no way he could survive in Kansas by himself as well, it's very very unlikely. Also, the split-personality is more like something that'd be for a villain than a protagonist kid, in an RP like this at least. Also, app needs to be two paragraphs, not one large one.

On the points on the strengths, I don't really like that he's extremely intelligent and analytical. So this kid is basically Sherlock Holmes? Also, lemon juice makes him intoxicated? How does that work?

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:12 pm

The Cross and Davids Star wrote:Name:Chase "GP" Stevens

Okay, so looking at it now, I get that this is your first RP, which is fine, but you'll have a bit to work on. First off, he traveled from West Virginia to Kansas? By himself? I also don't like the idea of him being a runaway kid who is essentially an orphan. It also seems like a pretty big jump for someone who's a doctor in 1992 to get laid off and be unable to find a job, and THEN become a junkie. Also, why wouldn't he just get Social Services instead of running away to Kansas of all places? There's almost no way he could survive in Kansas by himself as well, it's very very unlikely. Also, the split-personality is more like something that'd be for a villain than a protagonist kid, in an RP like this at least. Also, app needs to be two paragraphs, not one large one.

On the points on the strengths, I don't really like that he's extremely intelligent and analytical. So this kid is basically Sherlock Holmes? Also, lemon juice makes him intoxicated? How does that work?

Maybe have the run away be something recent? Perhaps once school ended he planned on running away to the nearby town of Bedfield, perhaps he has an uncle or some other family here. The idea of a kid going from WV to KS is pretty silly.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:19 pm

If anyone needs help with writing up any applications, I'll be more than happy to assist you.
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:21 pm

Also, entrance-post will be coming tomorrow. If anyone is seeking someone to RP with from the get-go, I am available and happy to do so.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Kwadai
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kwadai » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:20 pm

Imperial Esplanade wrote:Also, entrance-post will be coming tomorrow. If anyone is seeking someone to RP with from the get-go, I am available and happy to do so.

After a long delay I will be posting tonight, perhaps our characters could interact?
방탄소년단 | 엑소 | 블랙핑크
Gay male. Ireland. Language enthusiast.

Granis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:12 am

The Valyria Empire wrote:Well, still. You should have a post with him getting in trouble, he did just assault a girl after all, on school property no less.

Oh, yeah ok, that's fair enough I guess. I just don't really like taking control of NPCs to that degree most of the time, because I worry that I might not write them in a fair, unbiased way. It looks like Charlia's gonna take care of it this time, but I'll be keeping it in mind for later on.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:06 am

Tag
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Kwadai
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2013

Postby Kwadai » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:11 pm

My first post is up, anyone wanting to talk with Marco can.
방탄소년단 | 엑소 | 블랙핑크
Gay male. Ireland. Language enthusiast.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:49 pm

re tagging and app should be done.

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014

Postby Beiarusia » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:19 pm

Should have a post sometime soon.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:50 pm

Shadowwell wrote:Name: Frederick F. Soria

Neat. Accepted. Also, Bedfield not Bedford.

Forest State
Senator

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:51 pm

I know I disappeared for the IC launch, but just saying that I haven't forgotten. I'll introduce my character tomorrow, probably.
don't tread on me

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:29 pm

Will try to get a post out soon, anyone open for interactions?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse