NATION

PASSWORD

Rome's Folly(DEAD)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

How Long Should Reservations Last?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:07 pm

1 Day
1
4%
2 Days
3
12%
3 Days
7
28%
4 Days
5
20%
Other(Please Specify)
0
No votes
Reservations last [amount of time], but can be renewed.
5
20%
Does it matter?
1
4%
DEATH TO RESERVATIONS!!!
3
12%
 
Total votes : 25

User avatar
Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6515
Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:15 am

Fun Fact: only 5% of the colonial population of the Empire is NOT white.
Official Name: ZápadoSłováńský Králevství
Population: 124.480.112

King: Král Michal I Kolovrát
Population growth: 2,3%

Queen: Královna Klaudia Katmařková-Kolovrátová
PPP GDP: 5.848 billion SK (Slavic Krunas)

Heirs: Crown Prince Oleg, Crown Princess Sylvia,
Warsaw Dukess Oksana, Prince of Prague Paveł
Nominal GDP: 3.868 billion USD

Current Royal Family: Kolovrát House
Fertility Index: 2,1 childs per woman

User avatar
Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6515
Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:37 am

MUPDATE

Addded Turks and Assam.

Changed slightly my lands.
Official Name: ZápadoSłováńský Králevství
Population: 124.480.112

King: Král Michal I Kolovrát
Population growth: 2,3%

Queen: Královna Klaudia Katmařková-Kolovrátová
PPP GDP: 5.848 billion SK (Slavic Krunas)

Heirs: Crown Prince Oleg, Crown Princess Sylvia,
Warsaw Dukess Oksana, Prince of Prague Paveł
Nominal GDP: 3.868 billion USD

Current Royal Family: Kolovrát House
Fertility Index: 2,1 childs per woman

User avatar
The V O I D
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16406
Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby The V O I D » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:55 am

Sweet. Also, in the IC, I know I'll be interacting with Arabia, but anyone else interested in interacting with the Turks?

User avatar
Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6515
Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:07 am

The V O I D wrote:Sweet. Also, in the IC, I know I'll be interacting with Arabia, but anyone else interested in interacting with the Turks?


Not in a good way tho.
Official Name: ZápadoSłováńský Králevství
Population: 124.480.112

King: Král Michal I Kolovrát
Population growth: 2,3%

Queen: Královna Klaudia Katmařková-Kolovrátová
PPP GDP: 5.848 billion SK (Slavic Krunas)

Heirs: Crown Prince Oleg, Crown Princess Sylvia,
Warsaw Dukess Oksana, Prince of Prague Paveł
Nominal GDP: 3.868 billion USD

Current Royal Family: Kolovrát House
Fertility Index: 2,1 childs per woman

User avatar
The V O I D
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16406
Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby The V O I D » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:16 am

Greater Slavic Union wrote:
The V O I D wrote:Sweet. Also, in the IC, I know I'll be interacting with Arabia, but anyone else interested in interacting with the Turks?


Not in a good way tho.


Understandable considering the Turks want some of your clay. :P

User avatar
Khasinkonia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6679
Founded: Feb 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Khasinkonia » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:25 am

Greater Slavic Union wrote:MUPDATE

Addded Turks and Assam.

Changed slightly my lands.

Thanks.

User avatar
Khasinkonia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6679
Founded: Feb 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Khasinkonia » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:26 am

Map updated. I'm thinking I'll post the IC after we get one or two more applications. Thoughts?

User avatar
Ceasario
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1009
Founded: Jul 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceasario » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:59 am

Khasinkonia wrote:Map updated. I'm thinking I'll post the IC after we get one or two more applications. Thoughts?


Sounds good to me, my app should be up some time today.

User avatar
Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6515
Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:14 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:Map updated. I'm thinking I'll post the IC after we get one or two more applications. Thoughts?


I say we could start even now. That would push the reservants to submit their apps. But I am fine with it.
Official Name: ZápadoSłováńský Králevství
Population: 124.480.112

King: Král Michal I Kolovrát
Population growth: 2,3%

Queen: Královna Klaudia Katmařková-Kolovrátová
PPP GDP: 5.848 billion SK (Slavic Krunas)

Heirs: Crown Prince Oleg, Crown Princess Sylvia,
Warsaw Dukess Oksana, Prince of Prague Paveł
Nominal GDP: 3.868 billion USD

Current Royal Family: Kolovrát House
Fertility Index: 2,1 childs per woman

User avatar
Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29171
Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:22 pm

Nation Name: The Roman Empire/Basileía Rhōmaíōn
Claim:In purple

Whatever I can receive out of these claims, I'm not sure, but it might conflict with other claims.

Nevertheless, I'm thinking about a Byzantine Empire that vaguely survived through multiple semi-autonomous Despotates.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

User avatar
Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6515
Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:24 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:Nation Name: The Roman Empire/Basileía Rhōmaíōn
Claim:In purple

Whatever I can receive out of these claims, I'm not sure, but it might conflict with other claims.

Nevertheless, I'm thinking about a Byzantine Empire that vaguely survived through multiple semi-autonomous Despotates.


Hej! I will host a Romanian guy for the MilanMUN!

Nonetheless, submit the app soon! Slavia and Byzantium will crush the Turks! TOGETHER!
Official Name: ZápadoSłováńský Králevství
Population: 124.480.112

King: Král Michal I Kolovrát
Population growth: 2,3%

Queen: Královna Klaudia Katmařková-Kolovrátová
PPP GDP: 5.848 billion SK (Slavic Krunas)

Heirs: Crown Prince Oleg, Crown Princess Sylvia,
Warsaw Dukess Oksana, Prince of Prague Paveł
Nominal GDP: 3.868 billion USD

Current Royal Family: Kolovrát House
Fertility Index: 2,1 childs per woman

User avatar
Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29171
Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:26 pm

Greater Slavic Union wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Nation Name: The Roman Empire/Basileía Rhōmaíōn
Claim:In purple

Whatever I can receive out of these claims, I'm not sure, but it might conflict with other claims.

Nevertheless, I'm thinking about a Byzantine Empire that vaguely survived through multiple semi-autonomous Despotates.


Hej! I will host a Romanian guy for the MilanMUN!

Nonetheless, submit the app soon! Slavia and Byzantium will crush the Turks! TOGETHER!

MilanMun?

But yeah, I'll make an app. Should I take a small piece of Italy too?

I don't want it to seem like I'm trying to create a too powerful Byzantium, but I just want to be around the same level as the Turks, maybe just a little weaker, to avoid being steamrolled.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

User avatar
The V O I D
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16406
Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby The V O I D » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:33 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Greater Slavic Union wrote:
Hej! I will host a Romanian guy for the MilanMUN!

Nonetheless, submit the app soon! Slavia and Byzantium will crush the Turks! TOGETHER!

MilanMun?

But yeah, I'll make an app. Should I take a small piece of Italy too?

I don't want it to seem like I'm trying to create a too powerful Byzantium, but I just want to be around the same level as the Turks, maybe just a little weaker, to avoid being steamrolled.


The only issue I see, despite not being a co-OP or anything, is that I think Egypt claimed Judaea, southwestern/southern Turkey, its primary Egyptian lands of course, and Cyprus/I think some parts of Greece...

You could probably get away with Northern Greece and the rest of the Balkans, and perhaps some of southern/eastern Italy, maybe, tho.

User avatar
Khasinkonia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6679
Founded: Feb 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Khasinkonia » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:37 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:Nation Name: The Roman Empire/Basileía Rhōmaíōn
Claim:In purple

Whatever I can receive out of these claims, I'm not sure, but it might conflict with other claims.

Nevertheless, I'm thinking about a Byzantine Empire that vaguely survived through multiple semi-autonomous Despotates.

Personally, I'd recommend a successor the the Western Roman Empire, which controls land in Greece, rather than a Byzantine successor, considering the fact that you're trying to be a feasible challenger to the ottomans, especially since Egypt controls southern Anatolia.

User avatar
Ceasario
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1009
Founded: Jul 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceasario » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:37 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:MilanMun?

But yeah, I'll make an app. Should I take a small piece of Italy too?

I don't want it to seem like I'm trying to create a too powerful Byzantium, but I just want to be around the same level as the Turks, maybe just a little weaker, to avoid being steamrolled.


The only issue I see, despite not being a co-OP or anything, is that I think Egypt claimed Judaea, southwestern/southern Turkey, its primary Egyptian lands of course, and Cyprus/I think some parts of Greece...

You could probably get away with Northern Greece and the rest of the Balkans, and perhaps some of southern/eastern Italy, maybe, tho.


And a single province I claimed, which is, of course, the most important part to me.

User avatar
The V O I D
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16406
Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby The V O I D » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:39 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Nation Name: The Roman Empire/Basileía Rhōmaíōn
Claim:In purple

Whatever I can receive out of these claims, I'm not sure, but it might conflict with other claims.

Nevertheless, I'm thinking about a Byzantine Empire that vaguely survived through multiple semi-autonomous Despotates.

Personally, I'd recommend a successor the the Western Roman Empire, which controls land in Greece, rather than a Byzantine successor, considering the fact that you're trying to be a feasible challenger to the ottomans, especially since Egypt controls southern Anatolia.


I'm not the Ottoman Turks, as the Ottoman Emperor is not the emperor and my version of the Turkish Empire is slightly different.

I am the Empire of the Turks/the Turkish Empire. He is trying to stand up to the Turks, not the Ottomans.

Silly Khas. :P

User avatar
Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29171
Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:40 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Nation Name: The Roman Empire/Basileía Rhōmaíōn
Claim:In purple

Whatever I can receive out of these claims, I'm not sure, but it might conflict with other claims.

Nevertheless, I'm thinking about a Byzantine Empire that vaguely survived through multiple semi-autonomous Despotates.

Personally, I'd recommend a successor the the Western Roman Empire, which controls land in Greece, rather than a Byzantine successor, considering the fact that you're trying to be a feasible challenger to the ottomans, especially since Egypt controls southern Anatolia.

Which territories would such an empire control then, besides from lands in Greece?
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

User avatar
The V O I D
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16406
Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby The V O I D » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:41 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:Personally, I'd recommend a successor the the Western Roman Empire, which controls land in Greece, rather than a Byzantine successor, considering the fact that you're trying to be a feasible challenger to the ottomans, especially since Egypt controls southern Anatolia.

Which territories would such an empire control then, besides from lands in Greece?


Likely most or all of Italy, some of the Balkans and maybe some territory in North Africa.

Again, not a co-OP or anything, just my two cents and I think that was Khas' meaning.

User avatar
Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29171
Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:43 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Which territories would such an empire control then, besides from lands in Greece?


Likely most or all of Italy, some of the Balkans and maybe some territory in North Africa.

Again, not a co-OP or anything, just my two cents and I think that was Khas' meaning.

Well, it could certainly be in a worse position than the hypothetical Byzantines , sandwiched between Gaul, Turks, Slavs, and Egypt, but if I see which territories they control, then yeah, I could pick them.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

User avatar
LsaZ
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 58
Founded: Mar 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby LsaZ » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:45 pm

Could I possibly add Yunnan and north Thailand to my territory?
I quit NationStates

User avatar
The V O I D
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16406
Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby The V O I D » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:46 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
The V O I D wrote:
Likely most or all of Italy, some of the Balkans and maybe some territory in North Africa.

Again, not a co-OP or anything, just my two cents and I think that was Khas' meaning.

Well, it could certainly be in a worse position than the hypothetical Byzantines , sandwiched between Gaul, Turks, Slavs, and Egypt, but if I see which territories they control, then yeah, I could pick them.


True. But then again, animosity with the Slavs and Egyptians are solved by the fact that the Turks are interested in claiming some of their clay.

User avatar
Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6515
Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:50 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Greater Slavic Union wrote:
Hej! I will host a Romanian guy for the MilanMUN!

Nonetheless, submit the app soon! Slavia and Byzantium will crush the Turks! TOGETHER!

MilanMun?

But yeah, I'll make an app. Should I take a small piece of Italy too?

I don't want it to seem like I'm trying to create a too powerful Byzantium, but I just want to be around the same level as the Turks, maybe just a little weaker, to avoid being steamrolled.


Milan Model United Nations. A simulation of the UN. I will be Angola in the Disarmament Committee (Libya, Enforcing treaties on small arms, and the new arms race are the various topics).

You should.

There is the link to the map in the OP, and the various reservations are also linked.
Official Name: ZápadoSłováńský Králevství
Population: 124.480.112

King: Král Michal I Kolovrát
Population growth: 2,3%

Queen: Královna Klaudia Katmařková-Kolovrátová
PPP GDP: 5.848 billion SK (Slavic Krunas)

Heirs: Crown Prince Oleg, Crown Princess Sylvia,
Warsaw Dukess Oksana, Prince of Prague Paveł
Nominal GDP: 3.868 billion USD

Current Royal Family: Kolovrát House
Fertility Index: 2,1 childs per woman

User avatar
Ceasario
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1009
Founded: Jul 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceasario » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:56 pm

Finished app, do tell if anything needs changing.

Full Nation Name: The East Arabian Sultanate
Shortened Name: East Arabia
Other Name(s): Bahrain; referring to the region of East Arabia as Bahrain is falling out of popularity however.
Flag:
Image

Other Symbol[s]: This
Government: Absolute Monarchy; the Sultan rules all, although, in the interior, Imams still hold much power.
Ideology(If any): Trade, Maritime Expansion
Dominant Religion: Islam; the majority of the population following either Sunni or Ibadi.
Head of State: Sultan Mahir bin Rashad
Head of Government: Mahir bin Rashad
Other Important Officials: N/A
Population: Around 11 million
Capital(s): Muscat
Claim: Claims in lighter shade of purple
Territory Controlled: Controlled Territory
Military Population: Around 155,000
History: After the collapse of the caliphates across the Middle East, the Arabian Peninsula was, in many places, divided along tribal lines again, with some states emerging along the coast, notably Muscat. Expansion took place across Oman under the Nabhani dynasty; the country was consolidated, and expeditions pushed further north. Eventually, the Nabhani were deposed by the Yaruba dynasty. The Yaruba took the title of Imam, securing legitimacy with the interior of the country, and expansion into tribal lands and further north continued under the Yaruba. This was done under the pretense of freeing the country from outsider, European influence, such as the Portuguese. The Yaruba would drive them out Oman, taking back cities like Muscat, as well as taking not only Zanzibar, but also Hormuz from them. It should be noted, with Persia growing weaker due to the Turkish Empire, and the lack of British assistance, Hormuz had stayed in Portuguese hands for a longer amount of time. Soon, however, a struggle for power occurred during the reign of Saif bin Sultan II.

Saif bin Sultan II was not the favored heir to the throne, originally inheriting leadership, but being deposed for his brother; this process would happen a few more times, and, eventually, power in the country was split between Saif bin Sultan, whose power was along the coast, and Bal'arab bin Himyar, his cousin and rival Imam who held power in the interior. He was elected by those in the Yaruba dynasty who felt that Saif bin Sultan was far too indulgent to lead Oman. A weakened Persia was not able to give much help to the Imam, who was rapidly losing power, and Bal'arab was declared the Imam of Oman upon defeating him in battle. Expansion would continue, and a revitalized Oman continued to look overseas for wealth and colonies; the acquisition of Zanzibar had bolstered trade in the nation, so Oman set its sights on not just trading in the spice islands, but in taking a piece of them directly. Oman also established fledgling colonies in Australia; these are more sparsely populated, but it is hoped they can be developed into prosperous trading centers in the future. The nation is still under the control of the Yaruba, who, around 1800, declared themselves Sultans again, moving away from the Imams of the interior, and focusing the government back to the coasts. The current sultan is Mahir bin Rashad.

The Sultanate seeks to legitimize itself by claiming itself as a sort of successor state to the great empires of the past, and by expanding power in the Indian Ocean and Africa. The navy is in the process of becoming more like those of the nation’s European counterparts, a process which, it is hoped, may soon affect the entire country. The sultanate sees no problem in co-operation with foreign nations, and has grown somewhat tolerant due to the heavy merchant culture in the coastal cities.
RP example: More recent example

Rome's Folly(Do not remove)
Last edited by Ceasario on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Democratic East-Asia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6155
Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic East-Asia » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:00 pm

Oh boy, who's ready for radical China?

Also, is tech at OTL 1840s level?
Last edited by Democratic East-Asia on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revolutionary Communist State set in Asia. PMT.
NS stats are not used.
Actively funding left-wing "terrorist" organizations since its founding.

Pan Asia Broadcasting Channel: "We will achieve communism in 20 years." - Chairman Wei Yenwu, Central Government | Automation of industries threatens millions of jobs, says economic advisors

User avatar
Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6515
Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:01 pm

Ceasario wrote:Finished app, do tell if anything needs changing.

Full Nation Name: The East Arabian Sultanate
Shortened Name: East Arabia
Other Name(s): Bahrain; referring to the region of East Arabia as Bahrain is falling out of popularity however.
Flag:
Other Symbol[s]: This
Government: Absolute Monarchy; the Sultan rules all, although, in the interior, Imams still hold much power.
Ideology(If any): Trade, Maritime Expansion
Dominant Religion: Islam; the majority of the population following either Sunni or Ibadi.
Head of State: Sultan Mahir bin Rashad
Head of Government: Mahir bin Rashad
Other Important Officials: N/A
Population: Around 11 million
Capital(s): Muscat
Claim: Claims in lighter shade of purple
Territory Controlled: Controlled Territory
Military Population: Around 155,000
History: After the collapse of the caliphates across the Middle East, the Arabian Peninsula was, in many places, divided along tribal lines again, with some states emerging along the coast, notably Muscat. Expansion took place across Oman under the Nabhani dynasty; the country was consolidated, and expeditions pushed further north. Eventually, the Nabhani were deposed by the Yaruba dynasty. The Yaruba took the title of Imam, securing legitimacy with the interior of the country, and expansion into tribal lands and further north continued under the Yaruba. This was done under the pretense of freeing the country from outsider, European influence, such as the Portuguese. The Yaruba would drive them out Oman, taking back cities like Muscat, as well as taking not only Zanzibar, but also Hormuz from them. It should be noted, with Persia growing weaker due to the Turkish Empire, and the lack of British assistance, Hormuz had stayed in Portuguese hands for a longer amount of time. Soon, however, a struggle for power occurred during the reign of Saif bin Sultan II.

Saif bin Sultan II was not the favored heir to the throne, originally inheriting leadership, but being deposed for his brother; this process would happen a few more times, and, eventually, power in the country was split between Saif bin Sultan, whose power was along the coast, and Bal'arab bin Himyar, his cousin and rival Imam who held power in the interior. He was elected by those in the Yaruba dynasty who felt that Saif bin Sultan was far too indulgent to lead Oman. A weakened Persia was not able to give much help to the Imam, who was rapidly losing power, and Bal'arab was declared the Imam of Oman upon defeating him in battle. Expansion would continue, and a revitalized Oman continued to look overseas for wealth and colonies; the acquisition of Zanzibar had bolstered trade in the nation, so Oman set its sights on not just trading in the spice islands, but in taking a piece of them directly. Oman also established fledgling colonies in Australia; these are more sparsely populated, but it is hoped they can be developed into prosperous trading centers in the future. The nation is still under the control of the Yaruba, who, around 1800, declared themselves Sultans again, moving away from the Imams of the interior, and focusing the government back to the coasts. The current sultan is Mahir bin Rashad.

The Sultanate seeks to legitimize itself by claiming itself as a sort of successor state to the great empires of the past, and by expanding power in the Indian Ocean and Africa. The navy is in the process of becoming more like those of the nation’s European counterparts, a process which, it is hoped, may soon affect the entire country. The sultanate sees no problem in co-operation with foreign nations, and has grown somewhat tolerant due to the heavy merchant culture in the coastal cities.
RP example: More recent example

Rome's Folly(Do not remove)


Please, adjust your claims to the current map you can find in the OP.
Official Name: ZápadoSłováńský Králevství
Population: 124.480.112

King: Král Michal I Kolovrát
Population growth: 2,3%

Queen: Královna Klaudia Katmařková-Kolovrátová
PPP GDP: 5.848 billion SK (Slavic Krunas)

Heirs: Crown Prince Oleg, Crown Princess Sylvia,
Warsaw Dukess Oksana, Prince of Prague Paveł
Nominal GDP: 3.868 billion USD

Current Royal Family: Kolovrát House
Fertility Index: 2,1 childs per woman

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: -Liberty-, Borkmaster, Delitai, Eldorado12, Frismana, Google Adsense [Bot], Holy Tedalonia, Insiag, Mallatrovia, Maraganta, Minaminoo, Naykhea, New Rnclave, Orlavia, Somewheretopia, The Banana Moon, The Daeva, The Democratic Disney States, The Roskayan Republic, Yorsa II

Advertisement

Remove ads