The Boring Paradise FA have announced their interest in bidding for the 19th edition of the Campionato Esportiva.
IC Information
Boring Paradise, the country with the highest population in entire region of Esportiva, lies below the center of the region and is formed around islands and a bit of mainland but with many different links to a different realm where the rest of the nation is inhibited. Even with its big Black Market and very corrupt government, the nation still boasts its infuence over the rest of region behind Apox and the highly rated economy, which seems off but that is just how things are run here. In terms of football Boring Paradise is known for being one of the first Esportivan teams to ever qualify for the World Cup and did so on three occasions and have been part of the scene ever since World Cup 60 but has never won a international before.
OOC Information
In the past I have hosted some tournaments including my own International Firestorm Cup and had ran it ever since the 2nd edition until its end. I have also hosed the 10th edition of the Friendly Cup in the past alongside all domestic leagues for my association in the past. Hoping to get more experience as a host with bigger tournaments such as this.
Scorination and Structure
I would hope to be using NSFS 3 as my scorinator since I have been using it for basically most of my domestic leagues in the past as I tend to have a feel for how it works. RP bonuses will be applied from a range of 0-3 and will be judged on the how it is written.
Depending on sign ups I would like to end up on 8 groups of 4 or 5 but if there is a different number then there will be a different structure for the group stage and may end up including playoffs at the end of the group stages. All rounds of the tournament will be play on a single leg basis.
However, instead of the traditional single-elimination knockout structure for the tournament I would like to propose a double elimination system where if you lose you will end up on the losers bracket side of the tournament and you would have to play more games to reach the final, this is really similar to how esports tournament occur in real life where you have to lose twice to get knocked out. So for those who don't know how this works is that after every round the losers are all sent to the losers bracket where they play against each other and then they progress and face the losers of next round from the winners side.
The reason for this is because I believe that it gives smaller nations to RP more as practice as they will have more matches to play in the tournament.
For tiebreakers it will be based on GD, H2H and then GF
If you have any questions you can either reply here or just TG me whenever you want and I will try and answer your questions.







