NATION

PASSWORD

NSCYH I - Everything Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Kep
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

NSCYH I - Everything Thread

Postby Kep » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:37 pm

NationStates College & Youth Hockey
Discussion Thread -- Signup Thread

Its finally that time of year, as we settle into March, the snow falls over the lands, the basketball season wraps up and the hockey arenas light up. The Zamboni machines blast their engines, laying down new ice onto the arena floor. The cracked Plexiglass, there since day one once again is tasked with absorbing the fans. The smell of beer and drinks fill the air, a championship banner rises into the rafters. The announcer clears his throat, the lights shone down on you... You grab your gloves, your stick, you skate out to center ice, its that time of year.

Woop, woop! Welcome to the first ever edition of NationStates College and Youth Hockey, here, you will be able to post your team's rosters and do all of their in-character role-plays. OOC comments, questions and concerns should be kept to the OOC thread.

---

THe first season of NSCYH features 12 teams from eleven nations. We highly encourage all players to actively roleplay their teams, no matter how [in]experienced they happen to be. Each of the conferences have six teams apiece, teams will play each other for a total of 24 in-conference games. After all twenty-four conference games, a Conference champion shall be crowned. Games will be scorinated three times a week on Sunday, Wednesday and Friday. There will be four games per scorination session, for example, Team A will have played four games by the end of Sunday. Score cutoffs will be decided by each conference host.

Following all twenty-four conference games, there will be twelve non-conference or inter-conference games. These games will have no affect on the conference championships, however, they shall affect the postseason qualifiers, [ i.e., Team A wins Star Conference, however, loses all non-conference games, drops to fifth place and out of playoffs, still retains Conference Championship ].

The postseason format is as followed: Each conference shall have their separate postseason playoff to see who will qualify for the NSCYH Championship Series. The individual conference postseason games shall be best-of-3 series. The winners of each conference's playoffs shall square off in a best-of-7 held on neutral territory.[/align]

Conferences

Star Conference
Scorinated by Kep, cutoff times7AM-9AM EST | Wed., Fri., Sun.
Elejamie          Longford University
Kecrazia Kecrastrat University
Lisander HC Dalena U-23
Mercedini Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy
Musterfield Musterfield U20's
Ontorisa Maurikos Domestic University

Dream Conference
Scorinated by Musterfield, cutoff times TBD
Kaboomlandia     Galturin State University
Kebec Calix City Institute of Archaeology
Lisander University of Salinas
Lisianski Ayiana University
New Lusitania Sporting Clube da Covilhã
Western Bjornaic USApyon University

There will be a break in the season between April 3-7 as this will be considered the All-Star Break and will play alongside the school holiday of Spring Break. At the end of the season, teams will be able to nominate their nominees for Most Valuable Player, Offensive Player of the Year, Defensive Player of the Year, Goalie of the Year and Coach of the Year. We encourage you to keep track of your nominee throughout the course of the season.
Last edited by Kep on Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

Elejamie
Senator

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:43 am

Longford University Lightning
Rayo de Universidad Longford
Longford Uni Litenin

Team colours: ocean blue, navy blue, gold

Longford University is a university just located on the outskirts of Aldenport, Autumnia. Named after a nearby town (which would later be merged into Aldenport in the early 1940s), it was originally founded in 1935 as a small private Catholic university. However, it would later become secular in 1953. As a result, the grounds were expanded twice - in 1955 and again in 1968 - just to accommodate the large amount of new students arriving. This would later turn out to be a blessing as this led to a cornucopia of sporting talent; their rugby [union] team came top of the 1968/69 Premier University Rugby League of Elejamie (or PURLE, pronounced "pearly", for short); their soccer team won the University Soccer League three times in a row (1969/70-1971/72); and, in 1970/71, the basketball team managed a record 67-11-2 (67 wins, 11 losses, 2 overtime losses) in the University Basketball League, a record which still stands to this day.

Their ice hockey program, however, didn't get underway until 1967. Originally, it was a bit of a slow start, as their first few games saw them lose by at least six goals (the lowlight being a 19-0 thrashing by the University of Avon Ice Cats, which still stands as the team's biggest loss). However, they managed to pick up the pace by the 1969/70 season, thanks to an overhaul in coaching, tactics and equipment, and made it to their first playoff appearance that very same season (where they lost their opening series against the University of Davenport 4-1). However, they managed to bounce back from that and, in 1975, they made it to their first Forrest Cup (which is sort of like the Stanley Cup for Elejamian university ice hockey) final, where they pulled off a shock 4-3 win in their series against Coventry University. They would later win the tournament again in 1983 and get back to back trophies in 1989 and 1990. One last Forrest Cup win came in 1995 but, since then, they've either missed the playoffs or got knocked out in the first round.

Famous Lightning players include Tim Furst, former Rosetta Royals, Elejamie City Ice Elephants and national team left-winger; Raheem Halabi, Davenport Dockers and national team right-winger who was frequently paired with Elejamian ice hockey legend Michael Madgwick from 1997-2006 (when the latter retired); Viktor Markelov, a Novozemlyan defector who later went on to play in goal for the Mainsborough Icemen, Barr Bears and Auckhampton Fathers; and Mike Keller, a right winger currently with the Mainsborough Icemen and a scratch for the national team. Non-ice hockey playing alumni include Jasmine Blacklock, mayor of Mainsborough; Ray Hanson, executive director of Hanson's Brews and eldest son of company founder and chairman Robert Hanson; Rick Grant, loose forward with the Aldenport Vikings rugby league team; and Raquel Gallardo, former flanker for the Lirios de la Playa de Rocas and Blackport Tridents women's rugby teams, currently an assistant coach as Lirios.

Home:

Away:

Alt (and throwback uniform):

They also have blue helmets and gloves in the team colours. I would've made them myself (in the same way I did my gloves and helmets for the national team) but the sites I tried to use weren't working.

Head coach: Sataeveni AEcoret (50)
Assistant coaches: Ricardo Menendez (49) and Patrick Craddock (53)
Goaltending coach: Viktor Markelov (47)
Physios: Liz Macaulay (29) and Robert Greening (32)

Goaltenders

No. Name Age Class Position Tract
1 Ben Evers 18 Freshman G (S) ATMN
24 Pichardo 19 Freshman G (B) NUPA

Defenders

Line 1

74 Mat Suárez (C) 19 Sophomore LD NUPA
5 Mike Martins 20 Sophomore RD AVEN

Line 2

2 Tim Baker 20 Junior LD ATMN
22 Mical Raemonil 22 Senior RD ROIY

Line 3

8 Kenny Maclin 21 Senior LD WYKN
54 Rick Baudelaire 20 Junior RD ATMN

Forwards

Line 1

11 Kevin Baulin 20 Junior LW ATMN
26 Tommy García (A) 20 Sophomore C NUPA
3 Kyle Roberts 19 Freshman RW MTDF

Line 2

31 Javier Mendez (A) 20 Sophomore LW VADO
7 Robert Farrell 21 Senior C ATMN
29 Joca 19 Sophomore RW MDLN

Line 3

16 Yōichi Nakano 20 Junior LW ATMN
25 Tony Alba 21 Junior C ATMN
18 Jim McKenzie 19 Sophomore RW WERS

Line 4

19 Rafi Fernández 22 Senior LW NUPA
38 Alex Grady 20 Junior C ATMN
52 Mark Feulner 19 Sophomore RW ATMM

Scratches

13 Seb Mendez 20 Sophomore C VADO
17 John Miller 19 Sophomore RD ATMN
23 Paul Ryan 20 Junior G WYKN
30 Gregorio Tavarez 21 Senior LW ATMN
41 Veni Ritoliman 18 Freshman RW ATMN
49 Phil Murray 22 Senior LD ESEL

Pichardo - Enrique Pichardo Ozuna
Joca - João Carlos Miguel Couto da Luz

PP1:
Suárez-Raemonil
Baulin-Garcia-Roberts
PP2:
Baker-Baudelaire
Mendez-Farrell-Joca

PK1:
Suárez-Martins
Alba-McKenzie

PK2:
Maclin-Raemonil
Nakano-Feulner

3-On-3 1:
Suárez-Martins
García
3-On-3 2:
Baker-Raemonil
Farrell

Sherbourne Arena, just outside of Aldenport, ATMN

Named after the first president of the university, Father Joseph Sherbourne (1861-1943), Sherbourne Arena opened in 1987 as an on-site ice hockey and basketball arena; before then, all basketball and ice hockey games were played in town at the original Aldenport Memorial Building (which closed down in 1999 and demolished the following year). It was also the training facility for the men's inline hockey team, who would later go on to win gold at the inaugural Multiverse games back in August 2015. Around 3,000 people can fit in the stadium, pretty much making it the smallest arena in the NSCYH.

Re-using my RP permissions from the 30th World Cup of Hockey, with a few adjustments.

My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:
Choose My Scorers: Yes
Godmod Scoring Events: Yes
RP Injuries to My Players: Yes (but nothing fatal or season/career-ending. Also, wait until the injured guy's recovered before injuring another one of my players)
Godmod Injuries to My Players: Yes (same as above)
RP Penalties for My Players: Yes
RP Ejections for My Players: Yes (one per game)
Godmod Other Events: Depends on what it is, so it might be a good idea to TG anything you have in mind.

• If you do wish to RP one of our games, please get back to me with your team's info (i.e. who scored, who assisted them, who got penalised, etc.) by 8pm GMT.
  • In the event that any of my players interest you and you want to sign them, please tell me which one you want, which club wants them and all the details.
  • If you wish to include any of my players in your draft, go ahead (especially since we don't have one here in Elejamie). Just let me know which round they're predicted to be in. If they do get drafted, also let me know which team drafted them and when; maybe any contract stuff as well if you want.
  • Mat Suárez and Tommy García are cousins; the former's mother is the latter's aunt. Going by the the standard Spanish naming custom (father's surname followed by mother's), their names are Matías Suárez García and Tomás García Espinosa. Fortunately, unlike the Barajas brothers (Danilo and Felipe) they won't mind if they play for different teams.
  • Remember that it's AE at the beginning of Sataeveni AEcoret's surname, as AE/ae is a letter in the Iyilim alphabet. Think of it as a bit like "ij" in Dutch. Æ is also acceptable. NEVER write "Ae", as that's incorrect.
  • The Lightning will wear their alt uniform on their first cross-conference home game, as well as their first play-off game should they make it that far.
  • Yes, I know I've copied and pasted this from the last IC thread and changed a couple of things.
Last edited by Elejamie on Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

OOC: Miserable opinionated hipster.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:01 pm

MAURIKOS DOMESTIC UNIVERSITY ROSTER FOR THE 1ST NS COLLEGE & YOUTH HOCKEY TOURNAMENT
2010 Maurikos Domestic University Alumni Colin Ortimeier winds up to fire a shot against OUHL Div. 5 Rivals Baxalos Regional College.

Team Colours: Red, White & Beige
Team Name: Reapers
Home Arena: Globaul Thisya (Capacity: 2,500)
League: Ontorisan Ülikooli Hoki Liigamäng Division 5

REAPERS COACHING STAFF

Head Coach: Tomas Alusard (35)
Assistant Coaches: Zaulskard Vaccis (27), Joakim Ratrus (33)
Goalie Coach: Mikael Hysrudak (42)
Conditioning Coach: Nazak Corksahe (37)
Physio: Vanade Korsa-fal-Dajsua (28)

REAPERS ROSTER

Team Captain: Klim Maksimov
Assistant Captains: Riley Burgundy, Datur Kallajas
Jersey No. Name [Position, Specific Position. Year. Playing Style. Age.]
#60 Kallajas, Datur [Forward, LW. Senior. Two-Way Forward. 21]
#98 Gallows, James [Forward, LW. Sophomore. Power Forward. 19]
#75 Samuelsson, Daniel [Forward, LW. Freshman. Sniper. 19]
#38 Rodriguez, Adam [Forward, LW. Junior. Grinder. 20]

#48 Draskas, Kaspar [Forward, C. Sophomore. Playmaker. 19]
#86 Westerland, Filip [Forward, C. Junior. Two-Way Forward. 21]
#96 Burgundy, Riley [Forward, C. Senior. Two-Way Forward. 22]
#7 Xadisak, Miko [Forward, C. Sophomore. Power Forward. 18]

#59 Dumont, Phillip [Forward, RW. Senior. Sniper. 21]
#27 Eckstein, Karl [Forward, RW. Junior. Playmaker. 20]
#55 Antonsen, Caj [Forward, RW. Freshman. Playmaker. 18]
#88 Polzin, Borya [Forward, RW. Sophomore. Two-Way Forward. 19]

#41 Maksimov, Klim [Defence, LD. Senior. Two-Way Defenseman. 22]
#35 Kadristam, Jakob [Defence, RD. Junior. Defensive Defenseman. 20]
#57 Ljunggren, Linus [Defence, LD. Freshman. Offensive Defenseman. 18]
#36 Vasakiv, Karos [Defence, RD. Sophomore. Two-Way Defenseman. 19]
#19 Tolbert, Emilien [Defence, LD. Junior. Defensive Defenseman. 20]
#20 Frederiksson, Voros [Defence, RD. Senior. Defensive Defenseman. 23]

#70 Drummond, Tyler [Goalie. Junior. HYB. 21]
#25 Holoshad, Slaja [Goalie. Freshman. HYB. 18]

Choose My Scorers: Sure
Godmod Scoring Events: Creative, please.
RP Injuries to My Players: Sure, TG me in advance though [No career ending injuries or anything too severe]
Godmod Injuries to My Players: Sure
RP Penalties for My Players: Sure, TG me in advance please [No fighting or anything that could result in really bad bans, unless if we work something out via TG]
RP Ejections for My Players: No
Godmod Other Events: No
Style: -1.75

Playing Style: MDU plays a heavy defensive game, with a sometimes apparent lack of offence. However, the team uses its crisp passing to exploit holes in their opponents defence, and plays strong in the cycle game. It boasts some of the best defenders in the OUHL Division 5.
Last edited by Ontorisa on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Musterfield
Attaché

Founded: Jan 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Musterfield » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:12 pm

Musterfield U20's
Manager: Jerrold Hardy
Assistant Manager: Kris Hobbes
Style: -2

Choose my scorers: No
Godmod scoring events: No
Rp Injuries to my players: No
Godmod injuries to my players: No
Rp penalties for my players: No
Rp Ejections for my players: No
Godmod other events: Get my permission first by telagramming me

Goalies
*Steve Calderon
Hubert Dale
Nicholas Herman

Forwards
*Duane Bentley LW
Jake Rose LW
Curtis Patterson LW
Brian Shields LW

*Dwayne Peck C
Raymond Chase C
Ruben Watson C
Timothy Hill C

*Joe Henry RW
Johnie Cannon RW
Eric Madden RW
Barry Case RW

Defenders
*Dennis Workman D
*Gary Combs D
Jose Simon D
Edwin Rich D
David Calderon D
Leonard Clay D
Ted Booth D
Andrew Kramer D

Reserves
Melvin Gaines
Willard Haley
Milton Dunn

Some Notable Prospects: Joe Henry, Steve Calderon, Dennis Workman
*Starter

Horizon Arena

Founded: 1989
Seating Capacity: 29,550

-If you want to sign any of my players, Tg me and tell me which one(s) you want, what club(s) want them, what your offering for them, and any other details you feel I should know.

-Players that have the same last name are brothers

The cutoff time for the dream conference shall be 3pm-4pm CST.
Last edited by Musterfield on Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
-Hosted the dream conference of the NSCYH

-Participated in WJHC 12
-Participated in NSCYH 1

Kep
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kep » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:25 pm

The Kings
---

Welcome to the Calix City Institute of Archaeology, home of the Kings and the top university in both mind and body of all Kebec. Calix City Institute of Archaeology is a major university located in the downtown centre is Kebec's third-largest city, Calix City. Founded in 1876 as the Modern School of Odin Country, the university has evolved since its humble beginnings and now is the largest and most prestigious university of all of Kebec, many clamour to even touch its brick façade. The university is no stranger to talent, since its founding, it has produced immense talent, reeling off five consecutive championships between Seasons 11 thru 16 of the now defunct Collegiate Gridiron League in its hayday. Included, CCIA is known for, perhaps strictly known for their football, after all, they did qualify as the Kebecois team for NSCF 16, making a splash, quick to hire coaches in their bid to become a top-caliber team.

Calix City Institute of Archaeology didn't give hockey much of a chance nor did they give it much of a though prior to this. Hockey is the most-followed sport in all of Kebec, no doubt, however, slowly but surely, CCIA was becoming backwards, football was rising and any thought of hockey had fallen to the back of peoples minds. However, The CCIA Kings, or Ice Kings as the hockey team is known as was quick to churn out some wins of its own, then following it up with their explosive season in JHLK [ viewtopic.php?p=31267516#p31267516 ], prompting many to give them the needed attention they deserved, after years of dwelling in the basement cellar in SAAS [ Kebec's NCAA ] Student-athlete Hockey League. CCIA's championship in SHL lead to Calix City's first-ever hockey title and ignited the city.

Home Kit - "Ol' Burgundy"
---
Away Kit - "Pink Wave"

---

The beautiful and captivating Eagle Eye Dome is a relatively young stadium in Kebec at six years, built to replace the aging Metrofield Arena, home of CCIA's basketball and hockey teams. The Eagle Eye Dome is an on-site dome and home of the CCIA hockey team for the past two years, it was used as a warm-up place for the U20 RWC when the ground was converted to artificial turf and the boards expanded. One of the middle-sized stadiums in Kebec, it houses 6.500 and will receive renovations ahead of NSCYH.

Coach - Dooger Wilsons (47)
Assis. Coach - Lamant Wildekers (32)
Physios. - Belmont Craume (26), Devon Tillbesh (34)

Goaltender
Désiré Gérard - Away at WJHC 12
Edgar Plessis
Justin Vaganay
Defensemen
Paulin Jacquemin
Jules Mesny

Omer Daucourt - Away at WJHC 12
Mathéo Barreau
Noé Deshaies
Edgar Beaufils
Forwards
Jean-Yves Droz - C - A
Gaétan Vaganay - LW
Fabien De Saint-Pierre - RW - Away at WJHC 12 - Captain

Félix Gavreau - A - C
Nathan Millet - LW
Ludovic Figuier - RW
Constantin Ménétries - C
Georges Gauthier - LW
Robert Azéma - RW

RP Injuries to My Players: Yes (but nothing fatal)
RP Ejections for My Players: Yes (one per game)
Godmod Other Events: Depends on what it is, so it might be a good idea to TG anything you have in mind.
Last edited by Kep on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mercedini
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mercedini » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:45 pm

Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy Roster

Head Coach: Varayama Lanchoblyeva
Formation: 1-2-3
GOALKEEPERS   Name                    	   Age	          Nationality	
GT Dimitri Pavlenko 20 Image Novaya Zemlya
GT Leomir Coutinho 18 Image Unified Sunrise Islands
GK Francisco Dimisheva 16 Image Mercedini

DEFENDERS
D Kensuke Sakai 19 Image Unified Sunrise Islands
D Ian Cassadini 18 Image Unified Sunrise Islands

D Mackenzie McRenhalt 18 Image Unified Sunrise Islands
D Govin Sebuncheva 17 Image Cosneolta

D Leon Buonanotte 18 Image Unified Sunrise Islands
D Mika Serpetinyeva 19 Image Unified Sunrise Islands

ATTACKERS
LW Oliver Penson 17 Image Mercedini
C Jonah Parker 18 Image Unified Sunrise Islands
RW Lambeth Carpic 18 Image Mercedini

LW Aida Gulbrandsson 17 Image Mercedini
C Harry Sekku 18 Image Cosneolta
RW Jordan Gallima 19 Image Mercedini

Dream Conferance:
Longford University (Elejamie)
Kecrastrat University (Kecrazia)
HC Dalena U-23 (Lisander)
Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy (Mercedini)
Musterfield U20's (Musterfield)
Maurikos Domestic University (Ontorisa)

RP Injuries to My Players: Yes (but nothing longer that a couple of matches)
Godmod Other Events: Yes
.................................................................................................................................
Novapax Founder • Host Portfolio • Trophy Cabinet
World CupBest: Group Stage ('77, '81, '82, '83)
Cup of HarmonyBest: Champion ('72)
U21 World CupBest: 3rd Place ('43)
U18 World CupBest: Champion ('4)
Independents CupBest: Champion ('5)
WC of HockeyBest: 2nd Place ('37)
WJHCBest: Champion ('13)
WorldVision
Best Placing: 1st (Lipa '72)Most Points: 108 pts (Lipa '72)

World Hit Festival
Best Placing: 1st ('34 & '36)Most Pts: 34 pts (Mousiki '31)
Junior World Hit Festival
Best Placing: 3rd ('3, '4 & '5)Most Pts: 26 pts (Tushlark '5)
Mercedini in WVSC & WHFs

Western Bjornaic
Lobbyist

Founded: May 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Bjornaic » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:43 pm

USApyon University Hockey!
USApyon University 'Vaders
Colours: Baby Blue, Black and White

Rosters:
Dan Doodle | G | 18 | Sophomore (S)
Swel Terrier | G | 17 | Freshman (B)

1st Line:
Casa Nuva | RD | 19 | Freshman
Sergant Burly | LD | 18 | Freshman
Massar Anyan | LW | 19 | Sophomore
USA Pyon | C | 19 | Sophomore
Baddi Nyan | RW | 17 | Freshman

2nd Line:
Hubert Mrázek | LD | 17 | Sophomore
Vít Jelínek | RD | 20 | Sophomore
Antonín Špaček | LW | 19 | Sophomore
Aleš Utěkal | 17 | C | Freshman
Radim Povýšil | RW | 17 | Freshman

3rd Line:
Tauno Nevalainen | LD | 17 | Freshman
Elias Karppinen | RD | 18 | Freshman
Eeli Tuomola | LW | 18 | Sophomore
Kari Rantala | C | 19 | Sophomore
Aarre Karttunen | RW | 20 | Sophomore

4th line:
Rénald Cyr | LD | 16 | Sophomore
Roméo Pellerin | RD | 18 | Senior
Patrick Parisien | RW | 17 | Sophomore
Dorian Aury | C | 16 | Freshman
Sébastien Boutin | 17 | Sophomore

The Otterdale Arena was named after a historic town which was settled in 1891 by the ancient USApyonians and holds 15,000 spectators, USApyon University has to use this arena as their normal arena is down for maintenance.
The gimmick of the day of Western Bjornaic!!!!!1

Currently logged on somewhere
Is it one of your accounts ┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬

New Lusitania and the Algarves
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 02, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Lusitania and the Algarves » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:48 am

SPORTING CLUBE DA COVILHÃ

<<STADIUM AND CLUB INFO TO COME>>

GT Manuel Sobreiro
GT Rui Vitorino
GT António Serrano

D Ricardo Tavares
D Simão Vitorino
D Bruno de Espírito Santo
D Rafael Botelho
D João Alnartouvich
D Mário dos Santos

W Emanuel Sines
W Fernando Castro
W Vasco Milheres
W Tomás Costa
C Daniel Oliveira
C Mário Trempelha

M - Eurico Freitas

RP Injuries to My Players: Yes (but nothing longer that a couple of matches)
Godmod Other Events: Yes
NEW LUSITANIA AND THE ALGARVES

PROUD MEMBER OF THE IDU \ Trigramme: NLA
Embassy Program - Closed
Champions of IAC9, 3rd IAC6
3G, 2S, 2B at the IDU Olympics'19
Semi-finalist of the WPIC 3 [Water Polo]
Almost made it to World Cup 80 (3rd in Group) as well as World Cup 81 (lost playoff)

Kep
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kep » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:26 pm

---

Scores

NSCYH Mathday I

Kecrastrat University (KEC) 0–0 HC Dalena U-23 (LIS)
Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy (MER) 0–1 Longford University (EJM)
Musterfield U20's (MUS) 2–1 Maurikos Domestic University (ONT)

NSCYH Mathday II

HC Dalena U-23 (LIS) 0–2 Maurikos Domestic University (ONT)
Longford University (EJM) 1–2 Musterfield U20's (MUS)
Kecrastrat University (KEC) 1–1 Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy (MER)[/b]

NSCYH Matchday III

Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy (MER) 1–2 HC Dalena U-23 (LIS)
Musterfield U20's (MUS)
1–0 Kecrastrat University (KEC)
Maurikos Domestic University (ONT) 0–1 Longford University (EJM)

NSCYH Mathday IV

HC Dalena U-23 (LIS) 0–3 Longford University (EJM)
Kecrastrat University (KEC) 0–2 Maurikos Domestic University (ONT)
Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy (MER) 2–2 Musterfield U20's (MUS)

Standings

NSCYH Star Conference - Season I Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Musterfield U20's (MUS) 4 3 1 0 7 4 +3 10
2 Longford University (EJM) 4 3 0 1 6 2 +4 9
3 Maurikos Domestic University (ONT) 4 2 0 2 5 3 +2 6
4 HC Dalena U-23 (LIS) 4 1 1 2 2 6 −4 4
5 Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy (MER) 4 0 2 2 4 6 −2 2
6 Kecrastrat University (KEC) 4 0 2 2 1 4 −3 2
Last edited by Kep on Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Musterfield
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Musterfield » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:58 pm

Musterfield has pulled off a amazing string of 3 wins and 1 draw! This is certainly a unexpected result! Musterfield's manager was quoted saying, " I'm shocked! I did not expect to do this well! On a side note, Some of its opponents players have Langford university goal keeper Ben Evers has suffered a fractured bone. Doctors estimate it will take are 5-6 weeks to heal. It won't keep him out for the season though, doctors say. Zolorinis player Jonah Parker has suffered a minor ankle sprain. It is estimated that he will miss 4-5 games.
Last edited by Musterfield on Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Participated in WJHC 12
-Participated in NSCYH 1

Musterfield
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Musterfield » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:24 pm

Dream Conference Scores

Scores

Matchday I

Western Bjornaic 1–1 Lisianski
New Lusitania 0–0 Lisander
Kaboomlandia 1–1 Kebec
New Lusitania 0–0 Kebec

Standings
Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Kebec 2 0 2 0 1 1 0 2
2 New Lusitania 2 0 2 0 0 0 0 2
3 Lisianski 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1
4 Western Bjornaic 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1
5 Kaboomlandia 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1
6 Lisander 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1

-Participated in WJHC 12
-Participated in NSCYH 1

New Lusitania and the Algarves
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 02, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Lusitania and the Algarves » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:48 am

OOC - Is the fact my team has 2 games played a mistake or...?
NEW LUSITANIA AND THE ALGARVES

PROUD MEMBER OF THE IDU \ Trigramme: NLA
Embassy Program - Closed
Champions of IAC9, 3rd IAC6
3G, 2S, 2B at the IDU Olympics'19
Semi-finalist of the WPIC 3 [Water Polo]
Almost made it to World Cup 80 (3rd in Group) as well as World Cup 81 (lost playoff)

Kep
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kep » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:04 pm

New Lusitania and the Algarves wrote:OOC - Is the fact my team has 2 games played a mistake or...?

"Woop, woop! Welcome to the first ever edition of NationStates College and Youth Hockey, here, you will be able to post your team's rosters and do all of their in-character role-plays. OOC comments, questions and concerns should be kept to the OOC thread."

I don't know if your blind or can't read but please refrain from posting OOC in IC, it states that clearly. As for your question, I talked to Musterfield, his claim is he's on vacation

Musterfield
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Musterfield » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:18 pm

Kep wrote:
New Lusitania and the Algarves wrote:OOC - Is the fact my team has 2 games played a mistake or...?

"Woop, woop! Welcome to the first ever edition of NationStates College and Youth Hockey, here, you will be able to post your team's rosters and do all of their in-character role-plays. OOC comments, questions and concerns should be kept to the OOC thread."

I don't know if your blind or can't read but please refrain from posting OOC in IC, it states that clearly. As for your question, I talked to Musterfield, his claim is he's on vacation

I am on vacation. And I did tell Kep that if I scorinated 4 games one team would play twice. He said that was ok. And I am on vacation but I will get back from vacation on Wednesday.

-Participated in WJHC 12
-Participated in NSCYH 1

Musterfield
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Musterfield » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:48 pm

Musterfield wrote:
Kep wrote:

I am on vacation. And I did tell Kep that if I scorinated 4 games one team would play twice. He said that was ok. And I am on vacation but I will get back from vacation on Wednesday.

After talking with kep I have realized I made a mistake (not with the scorinating scores). I thought round robin was for an entire season so I used the "individual matches" mode, which didn't let me choose how many matches were played. It only let me scorinate 3 matches so I had to go back and scorinate another match. I did not realize round robin had the option to set the number of matches that were scorinated. I have made a mistake and I apologize. This is my first hosting but I will try to do my best, but I may make errors.

-Participated in WJHC 12
-Participated in NSCYH 1

Kep
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kep » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:42 pm

---

Scores

NSCYH Mathday V

Musterfield U20's (MUS) 6–0 HC Dalena U-23 (LIS)
Maurikos Domestic University (ONT) 0–1 Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy (MER)
Longford University (EJM) 0–0 Kecrastrat University (KEC)

NSCYH Mathday VI

HC Dalena U-23 (LIS) 1–1 Kecrastrat University (KEC)
Longford University (EJM) 0–3 Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy (MER)
Maurikos Domestic University (ONT)
2–1 Musterfield U20's (MUS)

NSCYH Matchday VII

Maurikos Domestic University (ONT) 0–2 Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy (MER)
Longford University (EJM) 4–3 Musterfield U20's (MUS)
Kecrastrat University (KEC) 1–1 HC Dalena U-23 (LIS)

NSCYH Mathday VIII

Maurikos Domestic University (ONT) 1–0 HC Dalena U-23 (LIS)
Musterfield U20's (MUS) 2–1 Longford University (EJM)
Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy (MER) 0–1 Kecrastrat University (KEC)

Standings

1 Musterfield U20's (MUS) 8 6 1 1 19 8 +11 19
2 Maurikos Domestic University (ONT) 8 5 0 3 10 6 +4 15
3 Longford University (EJM) 8 3 1 4 8 9 −1 10
4 Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy (MER) 8 2 3 3 9 8 +1 9
5 Kecrastrat University (KEC) 8 1 4 3 4 8 −4 7
6 HC Dalena U-23 (LIS) 8 1 3 4 4 15 −11 6
Last edited by Kep on Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Elejamie
Senator

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:52 pm

The TDS Quick 'n' Easy Guide to the NSCYH Inaugural Season

Before I start, I'd like to clear something about my last Quick 'n' Easy guide. Yes, the Winter Olympics one. And how people said I didn't really go in depth with all the other teams. To be honest, I couldn't really find any information about our group stage opponents. As in, I didn't know who we'd be playing, all I knew is when. For this, I apologise and I hope I won't make the same mistake with the QnE guide for the 13th Winter Olympics.

Now where was I? Oh yes, the NSCYH. We've got the NSCF for Gridiron and the NSCAA Basketball competition, so why can't we have an ice hockey tournament? Apart from the fact that it turned out we did have one many moons ago but it was cancelled due to a lack of interest. But we've got a new one now, so maybe interest will be renewed. I don't know, it's still early days. Give it a couple of tournaments and ask me again.

Either way, we've got a good team to represent us. The Longford University Lightning. Granted they're not as good as the University of Avon Ice Cats, the Davenport University Reds or even the Universidad de la Playa de Rocas team, but they're still able to hold their own. After all, they've had some famous players. Tim Furst, who's not only an assistant coach but also scored that single goal that ended the Davenport Dockers' amazing home winning streak, is one example. Another is Raheem Halabi, best known for being a Dockers right-winger, a frequent line-mate of Michael Madgwick and the first (and so far only) Muslim ice hockey player here in Elejamie. I guess I could throw Mike Keller into the pile, even though I think he has a long way to go before I can say he'll be an all-time great. Oh, and Jay Bailey, part of our Olympic ice hockey team over in Prescott. He played for the Lightning too.

Matías "Mat" Suárez, Lightning
captain. Will he lead his team
to glory? Or will they fizzle
out? Let's just hope it's not
that first one.
Now let's take a quick look at our first load of groupmates, which I'll go through in alphabetical order seeing as I haven't gotten a schedule handy and we'll be playing these guys a few times. And to start things off, we've got Kecrastrat University, all the way from Kecrazia. Their team is nicknamed the Lions and they play at the Kecratstat Hockey Arena, which can hold up to 5,000 people. And their playing style is mostly defensive although, from time to time, they'll hang around their opponent's net to get ready to score You may notice that I'm reading the basic info. This is because I don't know a lot about them, including who plays for them. Maybe it'll be obvious later on but for now that's all I know.

Next up is HC Dalena's under-23 squad, coming at us from Lisander, a nation that's very well known for their rugby (I think I can name a couple of Lisanderian players in the ERC) but they're not exactly there when it comes to ice hockey. But then again, they made their debut at the 32nd WCoH so it's still early days. Anyway, HC Delena U-23 plays at the Dalena Pavillion, which can fit up to 11,200 spectators. And they're a really offensive team, well known for quick passes and their speed. Again, not much information about players or anything like that but it's early days so they could still surprise us.

Then it's the Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy, coming at us from Mercedini. Playing in Hall E the Zoloroni Sports City Academy, which can fit 3,000 people, they are an all-star team and another group of people bound to give us a bad time. On paper. I don't have a lot of information on these guys so I'm going to keep it short. If we're looking for domestic talent, then I've been hearing positive things about Oliver Penson. Maybe Lambeth Carpic as well. For foreign talent playing for the ZSCYA, then Novozemlyan goalie Dimitri Pavlenko and USI defenceman Ian Cassadini might be up your alley.

After that, it's the Musterfield Under-20 squad, playing at the 29,550 capacity Horizon Arena. Not the WJHC12 squad, this is a different set of U20s. Either way, they seem like a tough bunch so they're not really one to take lightly. Especially since they also play quite a defensive game, something that appears to be a running theme here. Also, sources tell me that any ENIHL GMs watching should keep eyes on Joe Henry (RW), Steve Calderon (G) and Dennis Workman (D), although in the end it depends on how well the Musterfieldians do in the conference. Not much else to say, so let's move on.

And, to round things off, it's the Maurikos Domestic University Reapers. And I've got a lot to talk about here. Playing at the 2,500-capacity Globaul Thisya, probably the only ice hockey arena smaller than the Sherbourne, they were a force in OUHL (Ontorisan Ülikooli Hoki Liigamäng, thank Greg for copy and paste) Division 5, best known for their rivalry with Baxalos Regional College. They probably still are but I very rarely pay attention to leagues overseas. Either way, the appear to be some tough cookies, playing a defensive game but excelling in passing and cycling. Indeed, they appear to have some of the best defencemen in the league, which is why we shouldn't really underestimate them. Klim Maksimov and Jakob Kadristam appear to be the best of the best, so I might recommend keeping an eye on them.

Before I can get too complacent and say that we'll win this thing, we've got some interconference games as the end. This, as you can probably guess from the name, is where we play two games - home and away - against all the teams in the Dream Conference. Teams from Kaboomlandia, Kebec, Lisianski, New Lusitania and Western Bjorniac, as well as another Lisanderian team, which should make an interesting match-up should they both meet. Those are the make-or-break games, games we can't afford to lose. Hell, even if we top the conference, we'll have to win these games or otherwise we could kiss the Championship Series goodbye. So, again, we've got to stay focused and then maybe we'll be in with a chance of bringing a trophy back home.

Speaking of which, where do I think we'll end up? In the top half of the conference, to be perfectly honest. While I won't say we'll come top, I will say that second or third; first is a possibility but not something I'd bet money on. We'll probably lose a couple of the interconference games, as you'd expect, but they won't be massive losses, losses that would shaft us out of the running. They'd just be moments where we analyse what went wrong and use that to avoid making those same mistakes.

So who do I think will be making it big once they graduate? Mat Suárez, obviously. Maybe his cousin Tommy García as well, although I don't think they'll play for the same club. Ben Evers is also a possibility; despite his young age, he seems like a goalie who can handle himself and play it cool - a possible successor to Peter Berg but probably not Antonio Cervantes. Kevin Baulin might make it big should there be any teams in need of a good two-way forward. And Rafi Fernández, oddly enough, although it depends on how much demand there is for a hulking grinder who'd fit perfectly on a checking fourth line. But if I had to pick my top three players most likely to make it big? Suárez, García and Evers. Obviously.

So there we have it. A quick introduction to everyone in our conference, the team representing us in that conference and a few of their best players. All that we need now is some good ice hockey. Make us proud, Lightning.

To be fair, I did start this before the first cut-off date but I was swamped by other RPs, so just imagine this was written up a while before the first set of games were played.
Last edited by Elejamie on Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

OOC: Miserable opinionated hipster.

Musterfield
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Musterfield » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:25 pm

Musterfield at top of conference
Musterfield has played unexpectedly amazing. After several unexpected wins, it is at the top of its conference. Musterfield's manager was quoted as saying, "We did not expect to do this well, yet, we are at the top of our conference! We hope to continue our current play and win games.

Joe Henry has scored 7 goals over musterfield's last 3 games. In Musterfield's 6-0 win over HC Dalena U-23's Joe Henry scored 4 goals! Joe Henry has shown himself to be a star player on Musterfield's Team!
Last edited by Musterfield on Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Participated in WJHC 12
-Participated in NSCYH 1

Musterfield
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Musterfield » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:21 pm

I did some extra matches (not counting the bottom matches which I talked about why I did those) to make up for the matches I couldn't do while I was on vacation.

Dream Conference Scores

Scores

Matchday 2

Galturin State University 1–0 Ayiana University
USApyon University 3–2 Sporting Clube da Covilha
University of Salinas 1–3 Calix City Institute of Archaeology

Matchday 3

Ayiana University 0–2 Calix City Institute of Archaeology
Sporting Clube da Covilha 1–0 University of Salinas
Galturin State University 2–0 USApyon University

Matchday 4

USApyon University 0–0 Ayiana University
University of Salinas 1–0 Galturin State University
Calix City Institute of Archaeology 0–1 Sporting Clube da Covilha

Matchday 5

Ayiana University 2–1 Sporting Clube da Covilha
Galturin State University 1–2 Calix City Institute of Archaeology
USApyon University 0–2 University of Salinas

Matchday 6

University of Salinas 5–4 Ayiana University
Calix City Institute of Archaeology 1–1 USApyon University
Sporting Clube da Covilha 0–0 Galturin State University

Matchday 7

Ayiana University 0–1 Galturin State University
USApyon University 0–1 Sporting Clube da Covilha
University of Salinas 3–0 Calix City Institute of Archaeology

Matchday 8

Calix City Institute of Archaeology 0–3 Ayiana University
Sporting Clube da Covilha 1–0 University of Salinas
Galturin State University 1–1 USApyon University

Matchday 9

Ayiana University 3–5 USApyon University
University of Salinas 0–0 Galturin State University
Calix City Institute of Archaeology 1–2 Sporting Clube da Covilha

(I did these matches so that all teams in the conference had played an equal number of games)
Ayiana University 1–1 USApyon University
University of Salinas 2–0 Galturin State University

Standings

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Sporting Clube da Covilha 10 5 3 2 9 6 +3 18
2 University of Salinas 10 5 2 3 14 9 +5 17
3 Galturin State University 10 3 4 3 7 7 0 13
4 Calix City Institute of Archaeology 10 3 3 4 10 13 −3 12
5 USApyon University 10 2 5 3 12 14 −2 11
6 Ayiana University 10 2 3 5 14 17 −3 9
Last edited by Musterfield on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

-Participated in WJHC 12
-Participated in NSCYH 1

Kep
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kep » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:45 pm

Ice Cube Weekly - Kebec
CCIA Soldiers On Without Stars

---

| Ludovic Figuier after scoring the game-winning goal against Galturin State |

The Kings of the Calix City Institute of Archaeology seem to be holding without the genius of Désiré Gérard and the surefire of Kebecois right-wing and future international star Fabien De Saint-Pierre, they've shown that as their bench has stormed CCIA out of the gate to a 3-1 record including most recently, a 2-1 victory of Kabbomlandia's Galturin State University.

The representatives of Calix City, The Kings are playing well for a squad expected to finish third in their conference, they've held well against the likes of the superb challengers in Sporting Club de Covilha and have shown that they are truly a gelled squad. The first period was field with the heroics of the young prospect for CCIA, freshmen goalie Edgar Plessis who was in for starting goalie Désiré Gérard who is away representing the Kebec national side at WJHC 12. Plessis in the first period was able to hold off a superb Galturin State attack and stop seventeen shots on goal, four of which came dangerously close to finding itself in the clutches of the net, the man they call Plessis was able to valiantly derail this and keep CCIA alive thru much of the first quarter. Later in the first quarter, the always dangerous Jean-Yves Droz on a power-play was able to find the back of the Galturin State net and run away with a 1-0 lead for CCIA, setting the stage for what was to be a grueling second period. Entering first-half intermission, the CCIA squad was able to revel in a sort celebration as this game was to serve as a rather important one for future reference as Galturin State is second-best in the conference.

The Calix City Institute of Archaeology has been good at other sports, always okay at hockey, hockey was never its best sport, that was left for the mountainous regions of Eckenburg and Ten Mountains, now, it seems that CCIA, the Kings have rebounded well. The second period was filled with dirty plays from the Galturin State University team which attempted to upend Nathan Millet, the third-line left-wing for CCIA, this set up a power-play opportunity for CCIA, however, a series of successive stops from the Galturin State defense held CCIA to its 1-0 lead. This gave an opportunity for the Gaulturin State University first-line left-wing to late in the second period to bolt past the changing CCIA line as this created a one-on-one opportunity with the Plessis. Plessis was unable to prevent a goal as the puck slowly slid into the net, this showed the offensive push of GSU who was able to shut down CCIA firepower in the second period almost completely and gave it a level playing field -- or ice entering the third period.

A goalie's duel was set for the third period, it was shown as Edgar Plessis deflected eleven shots within the first five minutes as CCIA was tasked with quelling a Galturin State offensive insurrection from destroying the CCIA side from getting points out of this game, initially all seem lost as Galturin State had its defense hold headstrong thru the initial fifteen minutes of the game. Included, the Galturin State team revved up its attacks to an unconceivable level as the Kebecois line was constantly on a defensive front thru much of the third period. The first line, or what remained of it minus those at WJHC 12 was rather tired, a fresh set of legs was the only conceivable way to rescue the team from a certain tie with Galturin would have leveled the title of first place between each of those teams. With a rather dangerous team in Sporting Clube de Covilha, aka SC de Covilha, that would've set up a rather dangerous match for CCIA against the University of Salinas. However, Ludovic Figuer, a rather unknown specimen before the game against GSU with two minutes left came around the pipes and slipped it past the Galturin State University goalie, this set up a victory for the CCIA team, giving it three needed points.

Figuers, a relative unknown person said after the match, "We did well, I am thankful today was the chance for me to score my first goal in a CCIA uniform, as a member of The Kings, I take great pride in what I did today for the squad and I know the Gods of Asgard will be shining down on me for my successful approach. I believe this team has learned more about what it truly means to be a team after these four games and I look forward to continuing the way things are, we learn -- no we have learned more about what we are, at the end of the day, there is know I in team."

Coach Dooger Wilsons was also impressed with the skillset of Figuers during the game, saying, "Figuers is a good guy, I'm not going to lie, we didn't heavily recruit it, he was a walk-on student-athlete, I believe we passed an opportunity to recruit him, but thank Odin, thank Thor that we were blessed with him trying out for CCIA's ice squad, because, today, he proved to be the difference between three points or one. I look forward to further training him and equipping him in time for graduation day."

Score Summary
First Period
CAX Goal: Jean-Yves Droz (1) [ Gaby Alarie (1) ] - 18:46
Second Period
GSU Goal: GSU Defensemen (1) [ Unassisted ] - 26:15
Third Period
CAX Goal: Ludovic Figuers (1) [ Serge Loupe (1) ] - 19:07

1st 1st 2nd 3rd Final
CCIA 1 0 1 2
GSU 0 1 0 1

Mercedini
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mercedini » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:02 am

NSYCH Roundup
@ Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy - Zoloroni, Mercedini

With the NSCYH tournament breezing towards it's final couple of matches, we thought we would give you a brief round up of the story so far what where the Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy are in action against a plethora of youth teams in the Star Conference. The top-four qualify for the playoffs so it's an imperative the ZSCYH finish in the top four to continue their journey and potentially claim Mercedini's first hockey trophy since this inception. There are plenty of big names in Mercedini's youth squad which means they have the potential to do well, there is also plenty of foreign interest as players from Novaya Zemlya, Unified Sunrise Islands and Cosneolta are all in action in the Youth Academy's squad, and with the squad recently competing in the MSL and the HCL, they are coming off a wave of momentum. Let's see how they got on in their first batch of results.

Youth Academy in the Star Conferance

So, after eight intra-divisional matches, the Youth Academy currently sit fourth in the table, which means they currently occupy the final spot of the playoffs. We still have a long way to go as we have the rest of the Star Conference games to go along with a series of inter-divisional games which gives Mercedini plenty of time to climb up the rankings and give themselves the best chance at the trophy. Things didn't start off too great start as they picked up just two points in their first four matches, losing to Elejamie's Longford University and Lisander's HC Dalena and holding Kecrastat University and Musterfield to two draws which saw Mercedini sit fifth in the table after four games and outside of the playoff spots. To add insult to injury, Zoloroni front-liner Jonah Parker picked up an ankle sprain during his match against Musterfield which means Cosneolta's Harry Sekku what called up for his first starts in the subsequent matches.

That minor change seemed to spur Mercedini onto greater things, with two wins and a draw in the next four matches which put Mercedini back into a top four position in the conference. With their first victories coming against Ontorisa's Maurikos Domestic University in a narrow and tight match before a comprehensive victory in Elejamie as the youth academy put three past Longford University to give them consecutive victories for the first time in the tournament. Another draw against HC Dalena and a loss against Kecrastrat put a dampener on the spirits of the players but they managed to hold onto their lucrative playoff spot going into their final two group games and the inter-divisional matches. There are plenty of matches left to play but Zoloroni are still in the hunt for the championship. We hope you can join us next time as we go through more matches at the NSYCH championships. From Zoloroni, goodnight!
.................................................................................................................................
Novapax Founder • Host Portfolio • Trophy Cabinet
World CupBest: Group Stage ('77, '81, '82, '83)
Cup of HarmonyBest: Champion ('72)
U21 World CupBest: 3rd Place ('43)
U18 World CupBest: Champion ('4)
Independents CupBest: Champion ('5)
WC of HockeyBest: 2nd Place ('37)
WJHCBest: Champion ('13)
WorldVision
Best Placing: 1st (Lipa '72)Most Points: 108 pts (Lipa '72)

World Hit Festival
Best Placing: 1st ('34 & '36)Most Pts: 34 pts (Mousiki '31)
Junior World Hit Festival
Best Placing: 3rd ('3, '4 & '5)Most Pts: 26 pts (Tushlark '5)
Mercedini in WVSC & WHFs

Kep
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kep » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:11 am

---

Scores

NSCYH Mathday IX

Longford University (EJM) 2–0 HC Dalena U-23 (LIS)
Maurikos Domestic University (ONT) 0–0 Kecrastrat University (KEC)
Musterfield U20's (MUS) 0–0 Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy (MER)

NSCYH Mathday X

HC Dalena U-23 (LIS) 1–0 Musterfield U20's (MUS)
Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy (MER) 1–2 Maurikos Domestic University (ONT)
Kecrastrat University (KEC)
1–0 Longford University (EJM)

NSCYH Matchday XI

Kecrastrat University (KEC) 1–0 HC Dalena U-23 (LIS)
Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy (MER) 1–1 Longford University (EJM)
Musterfield U20's (MUS) 0–1 Maurikos Domestic University (ONT)

NSCYH Mathday XII

HC Dalena U-23 (LIS) 1–1 Maurikos Domestic University (ONT)
Longford University (EJM) 1–0 Musterfield U20's (MUS)
Kecrastrat University (KEC) 0–0 Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy (MER)

Standings

1 Maurikos Domestic University (ONT) 12 7 2 3 14 8 +6 23
2 Musterfield U20's (MUS) 12 6 2 4 19 11 +8 20
3 Longford University (EJM) 12 5 2 5 12 11 +1 17
4 Kecrastrat University (KEC) 12 3 6 3 6 8 −2 15
5 Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy (MER) 12 2 6 4 11 11 0 12
6 HC Dalena U-23 (LIS) 12 2 4 6 6 19 −13 10
Last edited by Kep on Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kep
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kep » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:48 am

---

Scores

NSCYH Mathday XIII

Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy (MER) 0–1 [b]HC Dalena U-23 (LIS)
Musterfield U20's (MUS)
2–0 Kecrastrat University (KEC)
Maurikos Domestic University (ONT) 1–1 Longford University (EJM)

NSCYH Mathday IXV

HC Dalena U-23 (LIS) 0–1 Longford University (EJM)
Kecrastrat University (KEC) 0–1 Maurikos Domestic University (ONT)
Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy (MER) 0–2 Musterfield U20's (MUS)

NSCYH Matchday XV

Musterfield U20's (MUS) 0–1 HC Dalena U-23 (LIS)
2–0 Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy (MER)
Longford University (EJM) 0–0 Kecrastrat University (KEC)

NSCYH Mathday XVI

HC Dalena U-23 (LIS) 0–0 Kecrastrat University (KEC)
Longford University (EJM) 0–1 Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy (MER)
2–1 Musterfield U20's (MUS)

Standings

1 Maurikos Domestic University (ONT) 16 10 3 3 20 10 +10 33
2 Musterfield U20's (MUS) 16 8 2 6 24 14 +10 26
3 Longford University (EJM) 16 6 4 6 14 13 +1 22
4 Kecrastrat University (KEC) 16 3 8 5 6 11 −5 17
5 HC Dalena U-23 (LIS) 16 4 5 7 8 20 −12 17
6 Zoloroni Sports City Youth Academy (MER) 16 3 6 7 12 16 −4 15

Musterfield
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Musterfield » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:59 am

I will be resigning from my hosting role at the end of the regular season for reasons which I will not say. I have had things come up in my personal life that have prevented me from putting up scores untill today. I will hopefully have scores up this afternoon.
Last edited by Musterfield on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Participated in WJHC 12
-Participated in NSCYH 1

Kecrazia
Attaché

Founded: Mar 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kecrazia » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:37 am

I may have forgotten this event was on, but here's a roster anyway:

52. Ytheran Sleda [LW], 20
9. Tomas Xaveleran [LW], 18
48. Aletheran Asoleres [LW], 19