NATION

PASSWORD

Hotline Miami: New Wave (OOC/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Hotline Miami: New Wave (OOC/OPEN)

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:27 pm

Theme

IC

Co-OPS: Anowa

”Do you like hurting other people?”

You feel your blood pumping. Just beating like a fucking drum, like you’re on speed or some shit. You feel your adrenaline flowing. It spreads throughout your body, as your baseball bat crushes some Ruskie’s skull. Soon enough, you’ve smashed his head into a bloody soup, and splashed his blood onto your brand new sneakers. Darn.

After his skull is thoroughly fragmented, you move again. Like a dancing angel of death, you crack the baseball bat over the head of a golf club wielding gangster, sending him reeling to the floor as his neck breaks. Your bat splinters as well, and you throw it at one of the other Russians before he can pull out his gun. Nonexistent music pumps through your mind, booming basses and exploding synthesizers fill your brain as you slaughter through another room.

You remember the voice message that had been left on your answering machine; a simple ”Hey, one of our clients needs a pizza delivered to 358 Tornfield Avenue. Just drop it off as soon as you can, and remember that we don’t take tips!” And that was the end of that. Blood sprays out of some thug’s neck as you hack your machete into his jugular, spitting out all over your mask. You don’t really mind it; you just do what the messages tell you to. In fact, you really like your job. It is an act of patriotism, after all.

But, someone you missed kicks open the bathroom door with a shotgun, and you turn just in time to see a bald, white-suited gentleman blow you away. You fall to the ground, unable to decide if you should try and hold your guts in or stop the gurgling in your throat. It’s okay though.

Everyone dies eventually.

Hotline Miami: New Wave is an RP based upon the games of the same name. In it, the players play as Miami citizens contacted by 50 Blessings. Each player will undergo different missions against gang members, police, and other masked figures. Surreal hallucinations, synthwave music, and uber violence abound, players must think smart in order to escape death.

As is such in the game itself, mistakes are punished. Characters can and WILL die. Don’t let this discourage you; after all, leaving the world isn’t as scary as it sounds.

It is assumed that you have played through or at least read through the story of the Hotline Miami games. If you haven't yet, most of the events can be found here.
It is set after the events of the second game, in an alternate timeline where the presidents were never assassinated and Miami was never nuked. In January of 1992, 50 Blessings stopped their calls unexplainably. The mob took over the streets once again.

In July of the same year, 50 Blessings returned. Flyers were distributed out to many, and many subscribed for one reason or another. And then, the calls began again. Their phone calls were more or less the same, but their threats were more aggressive. Those who received the calls were forced to abide by their commands, or have drastic action taken towards them. It can be assumed that the events prior to the nuke, and the character statuses before the nukes on Hawaii and Miami were dropped are the same.

1. Don’t be a dick, in OOC at least. Seriously, don't. Constant fighting is not good, and will get you kicked from the RP.

2. Don’t godmod, don’t metagame, you get the idea. All the in general RP rules.

3. If you are going to be away for some time, please tell me, either in OOC or by TG. If you just go and disappear with no words spoken, I’ll assume you aren't coming back and turn your chartacter into an NPC. Don't let this make you think you have to post every day, or even every week. (It would be nice, though.) Although, there will be a 72 hour grace period if someone is waiting for you to post. If you do not, they are allowed to move on.

4. Your character should act like a person; while they do partake in the forced murder of dozens, if not hundreds, of people quite often, they are still human beings.

5. Characters who have no hardships are not allowed. That means those with infallible aim, run faster than Usain Bolt or can fight off a horde of gangsters all by themselves. Remember, everybody has flaws.

6. NPCs are allowed (but no masked NPCs, unless they are an inactive player). Please note that NPCs can be controlled by anybody (and as such killed) unless explicitly stated otherwise.

7. The world is quite dangerous. Remember, you can die just as easily as your enemies can; after all, you are only human. Characters won’t start dying until later on in the RP, however.

Character Info
Each person will be allowed one character, and they have to have already signed up for 50 Blessings. The weapon of choice MUST be a melee weapon, unless you can somehow convince me that your character needs an LMG.

Characters should be unique; no two characters should be the same. If a Weapon of Choice and/or Mask is the same as another character’s in the RP, they will be denied. Characters from the series itself are fair game, to an extent. You can use some of the more obscure masks (as long as they don’t keep their special abilities) but some masks will be entirely off limits. E.g. the rooster mask, the horse mask, and the owl mask, along with others. If you aren’t sure of something, just ASK. That’s all you have to do, and I’ll happily answer your question.

From now on, characters can only use animal masks.

Character Sheet
Note: Lines with stars (*) before them are optional to fill out.
Note 2: Please delete everything in parentheses after filling out the character sheet, just for cleanliness' sake.
Note 3: All pictures must be spoiler tagged.

Code: Select all
[b]Name (first name only):[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Mask:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Weapon of Choice:[/b]
[b]Apparel:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio (one paragraph at least):[/b]
[b]Strengths:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
*[b]Quirks:[/b]
*[b]Likes:[/b]
*[b]Dislikes:[/b]
*[b]Worst Fears:[/b]
*[b]Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add):[/b]
[b]RP Examples:[/b]
Russians
Mobsters: 0
Thugs: 0
Dogs: 0
Dodgers: 0

NPCs are colored Orange, while player characters are Green.
Miami, Florida
Valeska - Anowa
Heat - The Valyria Empire
Ryan - Main Nation Ministry
Ricky - Shark isle
Cristina - Transoxthraxia
Suzuki - Altito Asmoro
Wei - Ubaria
Nathan - Vacif
Act I: Restoration
Scene 0.5: Wakeup Call
Scene 1: Apartments
Scene 1.5: Downtime
Scene 2: Suburbs
Scene 2.5: The Bar
Scene 3: Return to Form
Scene 3.5: New Foes
Act II: High Gear
And more to come…
Nothing has happened yet…

Credit to Galdius for the OP’s formatting, the title image, and the image for Soundtrack.
Credit to Brandon Stricker for the original rules and character sheet picture.
Last edited by Kentucky Fried Land on Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:46 pm

Name: Valeska Kowalski
Sex: Female
Mask: A mask for busting Russkie heads
Appearance: 5'11, 247 lbs, (177cm, 112kg), multiple tattoos, multiple small laceration scars, heavy set (for a woman).
Weapon of Choice: Cane Machete
Apparel: Black turtleneck, Marshmallow jacket, Level III Kevlar vest, Adidas track pants, Combat boots, Kevlar lined motorcycle gloves.
Personality: Calm, compassionate, stubborn, determined, all words describing Valeska. All features it would take for one to escape the Soviet Union at the height of it's power. She will not easily give up, nor sway her opinions.
Bio (one paragraph at least):Born in Bialystok, Poland in the Summer of 1963, to a Tataran father and a South African mother, Valeska was raised a Muslim (A practice she has now largely dropped). In the turbulence of a Soviet Union puppeted Poland, this was a risky move by her parents. However they all made it through the troubled times no worse for wear, and Valeska remembers the communist regime quite distinctly, with a rather notable hatred for Soviets, Russians in particular. Throughout her early life in school she was a typical child, focused more on having fun with her friends than actual school work, however after a small event in which a chemist came to her school to put on a show with the various chemicals and compounds he had, Valeska started paying more attention to her science classes.

During the first few years of going through puberty, she started experiencing chest pains near where her heart would be. Her father, in a fit of worry, drove her to the hospital without delay. After an overnight stay, and an MRI, the doctors promptly concluded that the girl would likely remain healthy. Seeing as they pain wasn't coming from her heart... which was on the other side of her body. The diagnosis of Costochondritis for the chest pain. And Situs inversus -or a mirrored abdomen- for the position of her heart, lungs, liver, and stomach being, frankly, not where they should be.

Though one would expect a bit of normalcy from then on, the universe wasn't having it. In her seventeenth year of life, she was taking a driving lesson when she was involved in an accident. The resulting crash mangled the car, and left the T-boned wreck embedded into the front end of a panel van. After a rush to the hospital, the doctors were once again puzzled. While the teen had several contusions and lacerations from shattered glass, she had not one broken or fractured bone despite the impact being on the driver's side. After reviewing Valeska's medical history, the doctors and surgeons prepared for some weird shit. And after once again surmising that something was off, they decided to run a whole board of tests at Valeska.

Several things things were found after a three week wait. Medical professionals put a name to the reason for why she wasn't a cripple. The LRP-5 gene -capable of inflicting Osteoporosis- was also capable of increasing bone mass if mutated in the opposite way. Nearly all cases of such a mutation descended from Afrikaans settlers, of which her mother was. But the shock wasn't done. Beyond the increase in bone mass, doctors discovered that her musculature wasn't receiving myostatin in adequate levels either, resulting in a higher muscle mass. By common rationality Valeska shouldn't have existed, but there she was, living and breathing in front of them.

Though one doctor said something she overheard that riled her to no end: "She shouldn't exist."

It angered Valeska, now intent on proving the world that she belonged. Prior grades began to rise, and her outlook on life turned from mild curiosity to 'let's get shit done'. In a way, learning that she was all but a unnatural abomination was the catalyst for her saying 'fuck you too' to the world and moving onwards and upwards.

After gaining enough luck to travel to Hungary as a machinist in training, Valeska decided to make a break for it, so she gathered the only thing that mattered at the time: Her passport. And she hopped the border between Hungary and Austria. She was 19 at the time. And she ws forced to leave her parents behind.

Valeska immigrated to the United States soon after, spending the next near decade in wonder of what happened to her parents. She doesn't know what actually happened at this point anyway. But she has assumed the worst, now with a chance to actually do some damage against the Commie fucks that made her life hell and likely killed her parents she's more than willing.
Strengths: Durability, physical strength, spatial awareness.
Weaknesses: A reasonably large target, several identifying markings (should they be seen), her hatred for Russians is a bit hazardous at times.
*Quirks: She doesn't drink or smoke, in her off time she makes random things out of scrap metal.
*Likes: Machining, making random shit out of metal, eating three meals a day.
*Dislikes: Russians, Ukrainians, Belarusians, Communists, warm kompot.
*Worst Fears: Learning what actually happened to her parents.
*Miscellaneous: Squat PR is 415 lbs, bench PR is 260 lbs, deadlift PR is 330 lbs.
RP Examples:... Boi, I gave you most of the music.
Last edited by Anowa on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:08 pm

Anowa wrote:snip

Accepted, obviously.
Last edited by Kentucky Fried Land on Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know what I'm s'posed to do.

INFP (obligatory? probably)

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:36 pm

Can I make a bodybuilder who was a gold medalist in the Olympic Games?

Zhaas123
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhaas123 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:37 pm

Tagging this for later.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:38 pm

Tagging this, oh god yes!
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:56 pm

Shark isle wrote:Can I make a bodybuilder who was a gold medalist in the Olympic Games?

Yeah, that's fine.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:29 pm

Question: Can I have my character be a former soldier of the Hawaiian Conflict in the game's lore?

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:37 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Question: Can I have my character be a former soldier of the Hawaiian Conflict in the game's lore?

Yes, that's fine.

Ubaria
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ubaria » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:41 pm

TAG
Yo, that's mad.

Nanmaunaktuk
Attaché

Founded: Dec 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nanmaunaktuk » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:44 pm

Press R to Retry

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Hammer or Baseball Bat with Bared wire...hmm. I think since we have our tank already I think I'll go with someone quick on their feet. Is it alright if I reserve the get away driver? (That is when or if we work together)

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:47 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:Hammer or Baseball Bat with Bared wire...hmm. I think since we have our tank already I think I'll go with someone quick on their feet. Is it alright if I reserve the get away driver? (That is when or if we work together)

That's good with me. And yes, you will be working together. The characters just won't realize it until they reach their destination.
Last edited by Kentucky Fried Land on Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:13 pm

KFL summoned me through the use of sacrifices.

Name (first name only): Suzuki
Sex: Female
Mask: Mask of the female overseer
Appearance:

Weapon of Choice: Crowbar
Apparel: Black jacket, black pants, white shirt, white boots.
Personality: Sweet, reserved, calm, and a pragmatist, she tends to keep her problems to herself and wasn't quite of a talker. But otherwise seems to have some sort of psychological problems that affecting her.
Bio (one paragraph at least):

Suzuki was the only daughter of a family of Japanese in Okinawa, her father worked in the American military base as janitor, while her mother opened a small family restaurant for the living. Since the close proximity, Suzuki eventually learned English which going to gave her enormous advantages when she grew up to be a beautiful teenager. Of course, she didn't quite lived happily in Okinawa since her family wasn't very rich and life's bit harder so when she graduated from senior high she moved to USA and accompanied by a group of recruits for a modeling agency.

Turned out the modeling agency was a front for a sex ring, and she was forced to endured the hardships, as well with the others. Life was harder, but for her it was the time she turned over to trained herself to be strong enough to escaped and if possible, helped people who also trapped as well. Eventually one day she received a call from 50 Blessing and received it anyway, as the sex ring was turned out to be one of the business of the Russian Mafiya. Battle ensued, of course, when Russian Mafiya who has its members at the sex ring's place slaughtered by Suzuki, but not before she endured many injuries.

She fled and able to healed herself with a help of a doctor who she paid with. Now she filled with vengeance over the Russians for the sex ring and her inability to saves most of the other sex ring hostages.

Strengths: Quick-thinking, agile, pragmatist
Weaknesses: Over-cautious, paranoid, depressed
*Quirks: She doesn't smoke, but she drinks. Not too often, but ironically vodka is her favorite. Also she's not quite in the head due to depression.
*Dislikes: Failed, depressions, smoking.
*Worst Fears: Learning the fate of her fellow models-turned-sex slaves.
*Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add): N/A
RP Examples: Yes.
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:18 am, edited 5 times in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:17 pm

Name (first name only): Ryan
Sex: Male
Mask: Shark Mask
Appearance:

Weapon of Choice: Katana
Apparel: For clothing not during missions, he wears suits with buttoned shirts, jeans and office shoes. During missions, he wears a blue, purple and black windbreaker jacket, blue jeans, paramedic gloves and red sneakers.
Personality: Ryan does share the anti-Russian traits as veterans from the war, but it mainly light, depends on the situation. He sees Russians who instead don't fight as "civilians" and those who threaten him as enemies with Ryan believing he is killing them for the greater good. He immediately forces the topic of the Hawaiian Conflict from conversations, as he immediately doesn't want to be reminded of what happened. Ryan does reward himself with immediate gratification to relieve stress after completing difficult tasks.
Bio (one paragraph at least): Ryan was born in 1960, where he grew in Florida in the 60's to 80's. After he finished college, he married a college sweetheart named Ashley and lived a decent life in the suburbs. Around the mid-1980's, the Soviets invaded islands in the Pacific and Ryan decided to become a soldier in the conflict to impress Ashley, only to learn of several horrors he became forced to face. During the conflict, some of the squad members Ryan was in were cornered and killed by flamethrowers. Ryan and the squad decided revenge was the best option and made an assault on what they presumed was a Soviet stronghold, when it was actually a field hospital for wounded Soviets. Rather than take prisoners, the squad leader forced the squad members to execute them all and some prisoners were killed in a brutal way. The conflict was a Soviet victory and San Francisco was bombed, forming a peace treaty. In May 1989, Ashley was killed in an anti-Russian riot that haunted Ryan for the rest of life, as he was already dealing with his war issues. To cope with the trauma, Ryan decided to restart a dream, he wanted to do by becoming a stuntman for different movie studios, which helped his trauma. Around the early 90's, Ryan discovered 50 blessings, which he figured veterans from the conflicts attended, so he signed a flyer to them. Then, he started to get strange voice mails from his answering machine..
Strengths: He has killed before, so he has the experience to do it again as he was trained being with the US Armed Forces during the Hawaiian Conflict. He knows how to use a gun, due to his training and his weapon of choice, a katana that he learned to use when a movie director let him have as a gift from helping him in a samurai movie. His job as a stuntman makes him aware in tense situations and prepared for danger.
Weaknesses: The ghosts of war and his own wife refuse to leave him. Part of him is psychologically broken after a mission during the Hawaiian Conflict that warped his morality of what's good and evil. His addiction to alcohol and drugs affect him mentally, also suffering uncommon hallucinations of the war.
*Quirks: PTSD and the typical alcohol and drugs.
*Dislikes: War, Rations, Russians.
*Worst Fears: Another war that will lead to the apocalypse, wiping out humanity.
*Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add): Character is based on both the movie Drive and the film Memento.
RP Examples: Let's see. Snowflake and The Last of Us
Last edited by Main Nation Ministry on Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RPs I do

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:22 pm

Name (first name only): Ray Thomas (Goes by Heat or Ray)
Sex: Male
Mask:

Appearance:

Weapon of Choice:

Apparel:Driving Gloves, Jacket, Light Grey Short Sleeve Henley, Levi Blue Jeans, Boots
Personality: Quiet, and sometimes reserved. Ray spends a lot of his free time either alone or with his girlfriend at home. He does not want to form any relations with his "co-workers" as they could die at any time. Ray also is a severe dog lover and will only hurt dogs in self defense thus his "co-workers" have to kill them for him.
Bio (one paragraph at least): Born in Savannah, Georgia. Ray Thomas lived a fairly quiet life, he went through most of his early years without a hitch and wished to become a sports car driver. He spent most of his early years working as a pizza delivery driver, until the draft was called. Due to the Russian-American War, Ray was called in while he was at college. He would be placed with the Quartermaster in his squad in Hawaii. While never on the front lines, he rack up a small body count. Eventually he would be called back with most soldiers towards the end of 1986.

After being called back, Ray decided to head back home to Georgia where he would become a sports car driver for a short while. That was until 1987 when he met his girlfriend, Samantha. The two would meet at a racing rally, and eventually would start dating towards the end of the year. Towards the summer of 1988, Ray would move with Samantha to Miami, Flordia where Ray continued to race and eventually joined NASCAR. However, he would only race for a year and half when he got a phone call in 1989, a mysterious caller threatened Samantha's life and thus forced Ray into joining 50 Blessings. While not as big as Jacket, or Ritcher at the time Ray, or as he called himself "Heat" while at work would make a small trail of Russians, most notably killing a Russian CEO of a fairly large cooperation. However, when 50 Blessings went under so did Ray. He went back to his life with Samantha who is still unaware of Ray's other life.

Now, 50 Blessings is back and Ray has been called back in. Ray wondered if 50 Blessings would return, and thus kept all his previous gear in top shape. Now, Ray stands ready to do what ever it takes to keep Sam safe.
Strengths: Quick on his feet, Expert Driver, Strategist
Weaknesses: His girlfriend is being used as leverage, suffers from PTSD nightmares occasionally, refuses to kill dogs unless threatened thus his "co-workers" have to kill them for him.
*Quirks: Refuses to drink anything but Cola should a call come in, usually remains in the car or around it during jobs unless told other wise. His free time is spent at the local arcade, fixing cars or helping at the local dog shelter. Has a collection of old historical American movies like The Scarlet Coat and Drums along the Mowhawk
*Likes: Dogs, Video Games, Cars, Action Movies, The Miami Sunset and Sunrise
*Dislikes: Russians (obv), War, Nukes, his "co-workers" dying, The Russian-American Coalition
*Worst Fears: Losing his girlfriend, forming any attachments to his "co-workers"
*Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add): The Getaway Driver
RP Examples: Check my sig, if you want actual links let me know.
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:48 pm

Main Nation Ministry, you're good to go as long as you change the helmet to something else and spoiler tag the image. Only because of Biker from the two games.

The Valyria Empire, you are Accepted.

Suppose I'm going to only allow animal masks from now on.

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:52 pm

Is a Dragon mask okay?

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:54 pm

Edited, so it's all good.
Last edited by Main Nation Ministry on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RPs I do

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:57 pm

Shark isle wrote:Is a Dragon mask okay?

That's fine.

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Edited, so it's all good.

Cool, like the shark mask. Accepted.

Ubaria
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ubaria » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:02 pm

So...would a washed up Ex-Cop out for revenge on the mob be acceptable?
Yo, that's mad.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:03 pm

Kentucky Fried Land wrote:Main Nation Ministry, you're good to go as long as you change the helmet to something else and spoiler tag the image. Only because of Biker from the two games.

I can change to an animal mask if it's needed. I just like the masks from Heat, I don't mind switching to this.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:06 pm

Ubaria wrote:So...would a washed up Ex-Cop out for revenge on the mob be acceptable?

Sure.
The Valyria Empire wrote:
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:Main Nation Ministry, you're good to go as long as you change the helmet to something else and spoiler tag the image. Only because of Biker from the two games.

I can change to an animal mask if it's needed. I just like the masks from Heat, I don't mind switching to this.

Whichever you'd want, man. My personal preference is animal masks since it's Hotline Miami, though the mask from Heat is fine as well.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:09 pm

Kentucky Fried Land wrote:
Ubaria wrote:So...would a washed up Ex-Cop out for revenge on the mob be acceptable?

Sure.
The Valyria Empire wrote:I can change to an animal mask if it's needed. I just like the masks from Heat, I don't mind switching to this.

Whichever you'd want, man. My personal preference is animal masks since it's Hotline Miami, though the mask from Heat is fine as well.

Yeah, Anowa's app just made me assume it was a "choose your mask" kind of thing. I'll go with the Kitsune Mask, since it's more animal like.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse