NATION

PASSWORD

Magicide : The Beginning (OOC) Semi-Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Frinalia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:50 pm

Planet Dolan wrote:Shit I discarded the post :lol2:

:clap: Well, if it helps, I've decided now. She doesn't know.
FCC can't stop me!

Planet Dolan
Envoy

Founded: Oct 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dolan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:07 pm

I don't know why I put Ray into a coma :lol: :clap:

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:10 pm

Planet Dolan wrote:I don't know why I put Ray into a coma :lol: :clap:

GG.
FCC can't stop me!

Planet Dolan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dolan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:21 pm

Kitty Cats :blush: :roll: :clap: :)

Planet Dolan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dolan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:22 pm

Good Night

Korhal IVV
Senator

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Korhal IVV » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:13 am

WIpity wip

First and last name: Etherias Min-ea
Appearance: This
Personality:
Sexual orientation: Straight
Abilities or equipment:
Etherias usually uses psychokinesis to grab his enemies by the soul, and controls 7 stony white floating hands that fire beams of magic energy out of the "holes" in the center of the palms. The hands are summoned upon will, these hands are connected to his magic power and if the enemy destroys them, he will be severely weakened. The hands can also generate a field of energy to shield himself.

He also wields fire magic, and has the ability to teleport, but he can only teleport once a day.
Do they do anything outside magical world like school, work, something?: Because his magical powers manifested only later in his life, he finished schooling and had great friends... Used to. His best friend is the only friend he has right now, mostly because he knows Etherias won't ever hurt him and he accepts Etherias the way he is.

Right now, Etherias is a scientist with a bright mind, but he is extremely cautious with his job. He ensures that all the time, he suppresses his magic to prevent detection.
Biography: (At least a paragraph)
Extra notes: (Optional)

Don't get rid of this --> #420BlazeIt srsly though, don't.
Last edited by Korhal IVV on Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ABTH Music Education ~ AB Journalism ~ RPer ~ Keyboard Warrior ~ Futurist ~ INTJ

Economic Left/Right: -0.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.21
Supports: Christianity, economic development, democracy, common sense, vaccines, space colonization, and health programs
Against: Adding 100 genders, Gay marriage in a church, heresy, Nazism, abortion for no good reason, anti-vaxxers, SJW liberals, and indecency
This nation does reflect my real-life beliefs.
My vocabulary is stranger than a Tzeentchian sorceror. Bare with me.

"Whatever a person may be like, we must still love them because we love God." ~ John Calvin

Laxaria and Sakria
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Laxaria and Sakria » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:26 am

How can Jehiel help Rain?
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH OF LAXARIA AND SAKRIA
"A Union Guided By The Grace Of God"
Union President: Katrina Aldeguer | Union Prime Minister: Joseph Nismal
Overview | Military (United Commonwealth Defense Forces) | Multilateral Relationships

Member of Greater Olympus - A realistic region with an original and detailed map, with a fun RP community. Come check us out.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:35 am

I wonder...
Would it be possible for me to make my mage able to transform into a werewolf?
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:59 am

Korhal IVV wrote:WIpity wip

Accepted. It'll be interesting having a more obvious magic use.

Laxaria and Sakria wrote:How can Jehiel help Rain?

Flip a coin.

Charmera wrote:I wonder...

We do have a cat, so why not?
FCC can't stop me!

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Whalestron » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:25 pm

First and last name: Harvey Geneva
Appearance: Harvey stands at 5'9" with blonde hair and green eyes. He has tan skin.
Personality: Harvey is, to an extent, nice to most people. He is chooses the lone-wolf, (no pun intended), route when it comes to taking action. He has a short temper and hates being thrown under the bus.
Sexual orientation: Probably straight.. Oh, who am I kidding? He's gay.
Abilities or equipment: Harvey is a werewolf, this being both a gift and a curse. He can control when he shifts most of the time, and is immune to regular bullets and weapons. Silver can hurt him, however, along with wolfsbane. On full moons, he is forced to shift into his werewolf form, and loses most of his human senses. If angered enough, he can and will change, likely going into a frenzy. Being a werewolf, he can communicate with most canines, and despises cats. Throwing a stick will probably distract him.
Do they do anything outside magical world like school, work, something?: He is a police officer.
Biography: Harvey was born in Wisconsin, where he enjoyed taking hikes and doing many different things that involved nature. It wasn't until he was thirteen that he was bitten by a werewolf, at the time he only thought it was a regular wolf, and was treated for such. When the next full moon rose, however, he changed. Luckily for him, it was when he was camping alone, so nobody found out. The next year, he had to move with his family to Chicago, where he frantically attempted to hide his issue from others.

He graduated from the police academy at the age of twenty one, joining the force soon after. He never payed any mind to most of the magicals, at least unless he had to. He hid his abnormality from others, working up a reputation as a normal cop.
Extra notes: N/A

edit: oMG I JUST SAW THE OTHER GUY'S THING IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW, NOT COPYING HIM IVE BEEN THINKING THIS CHARACTER UP FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS BLEGH ILL DELETE IT IF NECESSARY
Last edited by Whalestron on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:51 pm

Frinalia wrote:
Korhal IVV wrote:WIpity wip

Accepted. It'll be interesting having a more obvious magic use.

Laxaria and Sakria wrote:How can Jehiel help Rain?

Flip a coin.

Charmera wrote:I wonder...

We do have a cat, so why not?

Yay!~ All I need to do is APP it-

Whalestron wrote:First and last name:
Abilities or equipment: Harvey is a werewolf, this being both a gift and a curse. He can control when he shifts most of the time, and is immune to regular bullets and weapons. Silver can hurt him, however, along with wolfsbane. On full moons, he is forced to shift into his werewolf form, and loses most of his human senses. If angered enough, he can and will change, likely going into a frenzy. Being a werewolf, he can communicate with most canines, and despises cats. Throwing a stick will probably distract him.

...Crap...

Ah well, Don't worry Whale. I have a few backup ideas I had thought of. :p
So either a blind mage, a magic ninja or a magic guy with a metal body (kinda like alphonse from Fullmetal Alchemist)...
Last edited by Charmera on Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:19 pm

Whalestron wrote:First and last name: Harvey Geneva

edit: oMG I JUST SAW THE OTHER GUY'S THING IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW, NOT COPYING HIM IVE BEEN THINKING THIS CHARACTER UP FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS BLEGH ILL DELETE IT IF NECESSARY

Oh, lol :lol2: :lol2:

It's fine if there are two werewolfs. If you guys wanna talk it out or something, I'll wait before making any permanent changes.
FCC can't stop me!

Planet Dolan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dolan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:39 pm

Should I make a third character?

Whalestron
Ambassador

Postby Whalestron » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:49 pm

I think two werewolves could make for some cool RP opportunities, so I'm fine with it, not at all because I took a bunch of time to make the app or anything..

Would a talking dog be fine? As in, a dog that was cursed or something?

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:57 pm

Whalestron wrote:I think two werewolves could make for some cool RP opportunities, so I'm fine with it, not at all because I took a bunch of time to make the app or anything..

Your talking dog and the cat would get along like an old married couple. Constantly arguing :p
FCC can't stop me!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:12 pm

Whalestron wrote:I think two werewolves could make for some cool RP opportunities, so I'm fine with it, not at all because I took a bunch of time to make the app or anything..

I might make a werebear then :P
Perhaps a druid with transformation abilities...
Or maybe a winter witch who can transform into a polar bear.

Slopuba
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Slopuba » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:29 pm

First and last name:
Sebastian Quincy
Appearance:

Personality: (can I get a paragraph?)
A husk of a person if there ever was one, frightened all the time and careful to anything he does with a slight touch of determination. Disloyal, restrained and untrustworthy at best but easily angered all the time.
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Abilities or equipment: (Also a descriptive paragraph mentioning character's limits.)
Sebastian is armed with a PPQ 45, probably stolen from a police officer even if no registry has noted any of them stolen. In action he isn't very well trained but that didn't stop anyone in history to shoot somebody. He also poses a flashlight which he carries around rather comically around his pocket.
It can be noted that he isn't born with magical abilities but has key-knowledge to its usage, aswell as Fuck you.
This knowledge may be very advance for a Muggle but the magic used has a tendency to be similar to Ritual Magic used in the North-Eastern US by eliminated Cultists of _________ that practiced the worship of the Old Gods which is lethal to Human Psyche. The Ritual Magic seems to be altered to a more mobile variety which may or may not be instabil.
Lastly, what abilities can be noted are Sebastian's Boxing skills probably aquired through tournaments in his youth and further training.
Do they do anything outside magical world like school, work, something?: Previously worked in the Logistic Branch of Farmers Industry.
Biography: (At least a paragraph)
Sebastian ätsch, born in 1971 the sixteenth November in Vermont. Nothing notorious can be noted until the age of 21 where any record of him is lost. The Company found the truck that he was driving by the coast of Massachusetts half-sunken in the water. The Vehicle was filled with a sort of Goo that has been dismissed as a sort of chemical reaction of the Cargo to the sudden moist air. No signs or tracks of him could be found in or outside the vehicle nor was anything found in the region. He was declared missing the next few days later and relatives left the work to the Police Officers until two years later the search was suspended by the Department.

Up until then inbetween those twenty-two years many Operations Against Occult Events that have uncovered Cultist Rings have shown that they have some sort of connection to Sebastian in which he may or may not either has given direct hints to the Local Police Department or revealed them directly to the public and leaving the scene before he could be put into custody but the occasions were too vague as that lines could be drawn between them and the Officers usually didn't push to find him as descriptions of him were always inaccurate.

Soon enough Sebastian was soon found to be operating near the Coffee Shop. How he found out the location of the Coffee Shop is unknown but it can be theorized that he just maybe broke into the basement of the building to steal some food found out about its magical involvement through external information. Now he lazes around in the basement of the building operates against Cultists near the Coffee Shop, ready to expose it.
Extra notes: (Optional)

Sebastian hates to be called a Butler, Sebastian usually has some weird stuff lying about in the basement, Sebastian very much dislikes magicians but tolerates them until he doesn't need them anymore, Sebastian has an odd knowledge about anything related to Dark magic or the Underworld

Last edited by Slopuba on Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Planet Dolan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dolan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:38 pm

First and last name: Doopie Periwinkle
Appearance: Image
Personality: Strong but gentle.Usually takes out her anger on her brother Ray or anyone close enough by abuse.Will start fights with Ray but still protects him with her life.Enjoys a good wine.
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Abilities or equipment: A well-known mercenary who targets Operators.Uses sound magic like Ray and Megan but is MUCH stronger than theirs.Her other magical ability is the ability to change her genetic code.Can also access pocket dimension where she likes to keep an arsenal of weapons or better yet how she calls it "A tool shed containing her favorite toys to torture Ray with."
Do they do anything outside magical world like school, work, something?: Frequently stalks Ray just to fuck around with him.
Biography: Born April 27, 1999, like Ray was born with magical powers but unlike Ray, she got along with their dad until he attempted to kill Ray.She and Ray's other sister, along with Megan raised him for the majority of Ray's life.At age of 12, she disappeared along with Ray's other sister leaving Megan alone to take care of Ray.She and the other sister went off in search of their father and any other Operators so they could kill them.[/b]
Extra notes: Cat ears, it actually runs from the mom side of the family.Both Doopie and the other sister have cat ears naturally from the mom.Ray has his ears because of a curse. *I'll put image of Doopie later like tomorrow hopefully*

Last edited by Planet Dolan on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:55 am, edited 10 times in total.

Iron Wolf Lithuania
Attaché

Founded: Oct 24, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Iron Wolf Lithuania » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:42 pm

First and last name: Asku Desgud
Appearance: https://imgur.com/a/cDkxY
Personality: Extremely shy, hates people to an indescribable degree, and is very creative.
Sexual orientation: none
Abilities or equipment: Asku is extremely good at illusion magic and is naturally hard to see. The amount of energy her body uses to be naturally hidden forces her to sleep at least 13 hours a day and eat large amounts of food.

Do they do anything outside magical world like school, work, something?: Just aimlessly wanders around the world

Biography: Asku had always felt ignored by her classmates and family. No one would never pay attention to her and if they did it was to scold her for doing something wrong. But when Asku was 17 she discovered why. She was using magic. Discovering this by accident (by created the illusion of the school Principle to yell at some kids she doesn't like). Asku rushed home to tell her family expecting them to finally be proud of her. They were not. As soon as she did her they throw her out of their house. Forcing her to live on her own. This caused her to hate people to such a degree words can not explain. Asku spent the next 11 years of her life aimlessly wandering the world avoiding people until she heard of a man in America who had magic. Asku thought she might give this man and all magic people a chance.

Extra notes: Not resting for at least 13 hours a day causes problems with her body. Which includes migraines and hallucinations.

New Roleplay Coming Soon

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:53 pm

Slopuba wrote:[box][align=center]First and last name:
Sebastian Quincy

How he found out the location of the Coffee Shop is unknown but it can be theorized that he just maybe broke into the basement of the building to steal some food found out about its magical involvement through external information. Now he lazes around in the basement of the building operates against Cultists near the Coffee Shop, ready to expose it.

Well, that escalated quickly. Accepted

Iron Wolf Lithuania wrote:First and last name: Asku Desgud
Appearance: https://imgur.com/a/cDkxY

Not resting for at least 13 hours a day causes problems with her body. Which includes migraines and hallucinations.

Talk about beauty sleep :lol: Accepted.

Planet Dolan wrote:First and last name:Doopie

*I'll put image of Doopie later like tomorrow*

I'll hold you to that, but otherwise, accepted.

Whalestron wrote:First and last name: Harvey Geneva

Sorry for not accepting this earlier. Consider it accepted.

It may take a minute to get all these linked, but it will be done.
FCC can't stop me!

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:59 pm

PLANET DOLAN, YOU HAVE ONE MISTAKE.

YOU MUST HAVE A LAST NAME FOR DOOPIE!! :p :p :p

Anyways, I hope I got them all. Tell me if I missed one!
FCC can't stop me!

Faustii
Secretary

Founded: Sep 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Faustii » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:18 pm

Since Inien is going to take a backseat, at least for now, I have thought about bringing in a more mild-mannered man. A foil to Inien and her libertine ways.

Whalestron
Ambassador

Postby Whalestron » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:20 pm

First and last name: Cooper
Appearance:

Personality: Cooper is more of a sly playful dog, a strange combination. He acts like your everyday mutt when he's begging for food and stuff, but when he hates/loves/enjoys someone, he will speak English to them.
Sexual orientation:
Abilities or equipment: He can catch a ball pretty well. Probably. Other than that, blending in and acting adorable is pretty much his best options. He hates most cats, but can get along with them. Just because he can doesn't mean he will, though.
Do they do anything outside magical world like school, work, something?: Nothing, really.
Biography: Cooper was owned by a nice old lady who lived with her granddaughter. The old lady, who Cooper never knew the name of, nor ever learned it after, was the girl's guardian, as her parents had died in a car crash a few months prior to his being adopted. When he was adopted, it was at the nice young age of two months. He was a curious pup, one who was very fond of his owners. The girl had been given him as a coping present, and he definitely got the job done. Cooper lived a nice pampered life in their home, up until the girl had discovered she had some.. Abilities.

The girl had gotten into magic, somehow, and began practicing her spells on anything she could. The grandmother never cared too much, thinking of it as a gift she was given from heaven to make the world a better place. One day, however, she cast a spell on Cooper, causing him to vanish. He appeared, quite ironically, in Chicago. He had walked around for days, begging for scraps and the sort, when along came a man he learned soon after was a dog catcher. The dog catcher took him to the pound. It was there that Cooper first learned to escape from places like this, aided by other strays. The first time he learned to talk was when someone smacked him upside the head with a newspaper. The man was so shocked, he almost died from running onto the road to avoid the dog.

Cooper spent most of the time afterwards tricking people with the voice he'd been given, leading them into the alleys when they had food and such. (As that was all he cared about, not money), and that was, for the most part, the most part, the most he'd done ever.
Extra notes:

And here it is, woo! Dogs rule!

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:32 pm

Faustii wrote:Since Inien is going to take a backseat, at least for now, I have thought about bringing in a more mild-mannered man. A foil to Inien and her libertine ways.

So, not quite prominent enough to deserve an app, but like a "filler" character to satisfy a portion of the plot?

Whalestron wrote:First and last name: Cooper

The first time he learned to talk was when someone smacked him upside the head with a newspaper. The man was so shocked, he almost died from running onto the road to avoid the dog.

Best way to spontaneously learn the English language ever :clap: :clap: :clap: Accepted.
FCC can't stop me!

Endarin
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Endarin » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:36 pm

A ɴ ɴ ᴇ - R ᴀ ɴ ʏ ᴇ

Appearance: This woman stood at about five and a half feet tall. She had bleach blonde shoulder length hair, blue eyes, and pale skin- speaking in a heavy Scandinavian accent.

Personality:

She was, for the most part, rather quiet. Keeping to herself- it'd be hard to coax a conversation out of this one. Not necessarily introverted- but inclusive rather. Past this shell, there was what seemed to be a normal woman inside. A scared one, perhaps, but a regular woman indeed. One who liked warmth and life like the rest, one who was just as human as everyone- though many didn't really want to believe that about her. As, she was born with this awful curse.

Sexual orientation: Pansexual
Abilities or equipment: She'd usually carry a staff that doubled as a nice walking stick. It wasn't anything fancy- just something to let her carry her abilities through. Along with a bow and a quiver of arrows, as she lived off of the wilderness once moving to the US. Besides that, she had general purpose materials and things for basic necessity alchemy, but anything specific, advanced, or in high quantity she'd need to seek out more rare materials.

As for limits, she had quite a few. As a human being, mostly, she'd try her best to stay inside her own morals. No unneeded killing, no ridiculous edgy stuff, or overpowered things that someone of her level and stature would be able to accomplish. Her main focus is advancing her magical understanding, not to conquer the earth or become the most powerful mage or, anything along those lines. At no point, unless some serious development has happened and forced her to, will any of these things happen.

Do they do anything outside magical world like school, work, something?: Before all this she lived in Norway. Living calmly through her childhood and teenage years, always hiding this secret so deep. Though eventually someone close revealed what she could do, and she moved to the US to try and run from her past. When in Norway, she was more focused on nature- eventually planning to be someone who lived by studying the forests and exploring them. Sadly, that dream was cut short.

Now that she's on the run in the US, she has a seperate set of priorities. Mostly reading and studying as best she can and trying to make her way into American society.
Biography: Born and raised on the southwest side of Norway, she was a quiet child. Mostly spending her time observing nature, and taking in all it had. If not, she tried to expand her mind through things like music and literature. After awhile her abilities started to pop up, but even when young she was knowlegable to try and keep anyone from noticing. Once in her late teens, after her childhood had passed and she had grown into a fully functional adult, someone close to her revealed what it was she was keeping hidden for all these years. Scared of being killed and hated by the people who she'd been surrounded by her whole life, Anne ran off to the North of the US and lived as best she could off of odd jobs, hunting in the forest, and so on.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse