Advertisement

by Tiltjuice » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:25 pm

by Fvaarniimar » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:16 pm
Tiltjuice wrote:"Babe, don't'cha know anything goes as long as 90% of it goes on anything that's not me? Tch. Get cracking ladies, time's a-wasting."
"Everything helps in its own little way." Arelle's expression was strained, but she focused in on Galena, helped along by 'Dancer's usual sense of humor. "Tell you what - go find William and ask him about what kinds of things he can supply us. I'll fire up the simulator and start on some designs once you have what you need. Only other thing I'd be doing is helping Suval and Allie out with evasion patterns, or whatnot. Really not my area, like I said...anyway, I'll meet you down there in a bit."

by Tiltjuice » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:10 pm
by Swith Witherward » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:08 pm
★ Madhouse ★
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities
and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

by Mincaldenteans » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:00 pm

by Holy Lykos » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:41 am

by Mincaldenteans » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:11 pm

by Tiltjuice » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:23 am

by Holy Lykos » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:46 pm

by Fvaarniimar » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:11 am

by Esternial » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:48 pm

by Cerillium » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:38 pm
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

by Brusia » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:36 pm

by Bentus » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:46 pm
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto
North America Inc wrote:13. IfFinland SSR or Bentusanyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

by Tiltjuice » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:18 pm

by Holy Lykos » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:17 pm

by Stormwrath » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:11 pm
by Swith Witherward » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:11 am
★ Madhouse ★
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities
and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

by Mincaldenteans » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:09 pm
Esternial wrote:"Say, Dancer," William spoke calmly as he gingerly stripped a potato of its skin with a knife, "I suppose you've noticed something peculiar about me by now, haven't you?"
Gently he let the potato slip into a pot filled with water and started on another from the pile.
"You've undoubtedly informed the captain of this...though I haven't yet been addressed on the matter. I wonder why...".

by Cerillium » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:07 pm
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

by Tiltjuice » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:28 pm
by Swith Witherward » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:16 pm
★ Madhouse ★
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities
and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

by Bentus » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:38 am
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto
North America Inc wrote:13. IfFinland SSR or Bentusanyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

by Cerillium » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:44 pm
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

by Mincaldenteans » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:15 pm
Advertisement
Return to Portal to the Multiverse
Users browsing this forum: Antimersia, Imperialisium, The National Dominion of Hungary
Advertisement