NATION

PASSWORD

What Does It Mean to Die Again? [OOC/Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

RANDOM POLL: favorite very specific genres

Cyberpunk
28%
High Fantasy
67%
Frozen apoc
6%

Total votes : 18

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:36 am

Is sam good with moving on? He was talking with Violet, right?
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:56 am

is sam bonneville good? I believe he was waiting on violet.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Khasinkonia » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:59 am

Before I prepare for my post, does anyone want to have Bonadventura bump into their character while he walks around town?

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:11 am

Luminesa wrote:
Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:*Thinks*

*Needs to use dead people*

*Looks at go-to characters*

Lance; not human
Meire; not human
Violet; not human
Pierce; basically immortal
Mason; can die, not human
Zakiti; is in hell, not human

Huh.

I need to make something new. Damnit...

I guess Christopher could have died... His occupation before death would have been "Alien Mercenary." xD

Well your advantage is that with that team, you'll most likely survive any zombie/alien apocalypse. XD

xD
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014

Postby Luminesa » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:41 am

Saleon wrote:is sam bonneville good? I believe he was waiting on violet.

Yeah. We can move on now. Sorry, I was out shopping. :3
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:48 am

Luminesa wrote:
Saleon wrote:is sam bonneville good? I believe he was waiting on violet.

Yeah. We can move on now. Sorry, I was out shopping. :3
your wish has been granted.

also, of the people polled, who here doesn't know who amber faust is? And I am glad that many people picked the daisy option. :p
Last edited by Saleon on Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:43 pm

W H A TD O E S I TM E A N T OD I E A G A I N ?
Purgatory: The City at The Edge of No Where.

Name:
Aura / Vi Kouri
Years in Purgatory:
Going on 11
Maid
Prior Occupation
"Patient" at a Mental Institution (Insane Asylum to be honest)

Appearance
Character Bio:
Where she was born is no matter, what matters is Aura's life. Most of her early life is not of any importance. She had a normal family, and normal friends. That's a lie though. Everything was not normal. It was the classic tale of abuse. But not by the father. It was Aura's mother that abused her. Though there was something strange that she noticed from a young age. Her mother seemed to be two different people, because her mother had a split personality. The abuse she took would eventually lead to the birth of Vi. Vi was Aura's opposite. At first she was a ghost, never coming out. But slowly she started coming out more. Aura never could remember what Vi did, but Vi remembered everything. Even when Vi carved their mother's eyes out and gutted their father like a fish.

The police found Aura in the pool of her parents blood, with blood all over her. She knelt there broken. When questioned, she said it wasn't her, but all the evidence pointed to her. And when Vi almost killed an officer, it was decided. Aura spent the next few years in an Asylum. At first it was not solitary, but after Vi forced another patient to eat their own eye, it was solitary plus a straight jacket. After biting a good chunk from a guard, a mask was forced over her.

The next month after the biting incident would be what killed her. That month, Vi was in control, as she was for most of the time in the Asylum, and Vi got bored. She died of boredom. Not literally though. Vi ended up strangling herself with her straight jacket in order to cause pain to Aura to satisfy her need for entertainment.

Aura woke up in Purgatory. She quickly learned where she was and accepted it surprisingly well. She eventually got hired to work as a maid for a member of the Purgatory elite (the rich and influential people). Everything was good. But Vi had to have fun. Which eventually lead to Aura jobless and under investigation. They never learned that it was Aura/Vi that killed her employer, Vi had gotten good at hiding the evidence. Over the years Aura has gone from job to job, not all of them ending with the death or disappearance of her employers. But over the years, Vi has claimed more than a few victims. A few years ago, Vi had her greatest fun. She killed a fair number of people and assaulted a certain ripper known as Jack. They got into a fight, Vi and Aura almost died. They would have if Violet didn't order Jack to stop. When Aura/Vi recovered, Aura met Violet who offered her a job. Since then, Aura has worked as a maid for Violet.

Personality:
Aura is a kind, helpful and friendly person. She's always happy to help, and cares for others.
Vi is the opposite. She's insane, psychopathic, sadistic and just mean. She cares for no life, and cares for no pain.
How much do you Remember?:
Depends. Aura can tell you about her family and friends, and Vi can tell you about her time living in the "mad house" and the names of all the people she has killed and how.

Likes and Dislikes:
Aura Likes - Light, Friends, Joy, helping others, order and cleanliness
Vi - Sharp objects, the dark, blood, causing pain, human innards, chaos, bloody hands, messiness, the body, and fruit
Alignment:
Aura - Lawful Good
Vi - Chaotic Evil
Theme:
TBA

Accept the Rules?: [ ] Yes [X] No
If no, reason:
You know the reason... Silly Sal
RP Sample:
OMITTING

short summary:
A friendly and good maid that has a secret. Another personality. One that reveals in the killing and pain of other beings but is unknown to the other side. Aura and Vi, two sides of the same coin, only one realizing that they are a coin.

#DEADMAN
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:15 pm

Charlia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Does anyone want their character to have a maid with a drastically split personality?

Dear Madokami! It's Lora/Gwen, isn't it? That's who it is, right? Dang it! Why don't I have any characters rich enough to have maids?!

Oh! Oh! Me, me, me, me!

I fucking love Lora. She's your best female OC.

That sounds creepy.
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:16 pm

Sindrya wrote:
Charlia wrote:Dear Madokami! It's Lora/Gwen, isn't it? That's who it is, right? Dang it! Why don't I have any characters rich enough to have maids?!

Oh! Oh! Me, me, me, me!

I fucking love Lora. She's your best female OC.

That sounds creepy.

To late. Violet is employing the character.

And thank you. Though are you sure it isn't Gwen you like?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:19 pm

You're killing me, Merlin.

I'm dying.

Because that was just... augh augh augh augh augh.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:21 pm

Charlia wrote:You're killing me, Merlin.

I'm dying.

What? What was a bunch of augh?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:25 pm

Saleon wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Yeah. We can move on now. Sorry, I was out shopping. :3
your wish has been granted.

also, of the people polled, who here doesn't know who amber faust is? And I am glad that many people picked the daisy option. :p

Who is this Amber Faust that you people speak of? By the sounds of it, she's quite the character.

Also, what's the best way to introduce Drake?
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:26 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:You're killing me, Merlin.

I'm dying.

The eye thing... You know how I feel about eyes... Augh... that was painful to read...

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:27 pm

Charlia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

The eye thing... You know how I feel about eyes... Augh... that was painful to read...

Oh yeah. That...
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:31 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:The eye thing... You know how I feel about eyes... Augh... that was painful to read...

Oh yeah. That...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I want brain bleach.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:36 pm

Charlia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Oh yeah. That...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I want brain bleach.
lavender scented or cinnamon? we offer a variety of brain bleach products.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:38 pm

Saleon wrote:
Charlia wrote:Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I want brain bleach.
lavender scented or cinnamon? we offer a variety of brain bleach products.

Do you have any manufactured from the blood of my enemies?

That kind works best.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:54 pm

SAL. Is Aura/Vi accepted?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:31 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:SAL. Is Aura/Vi accepted?

I will look at it extensively at home, Charlia, can you see if it is good? Also, could you (charlia) check your TGs?

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:41 pm

Saleon wrote:

I will look at it extensively at home, Charlia, can you see if it is good? Also, could you (charlia) check your TGs?

It's good.

I have no telegrams... Should I? Well of course I should, seeing as you are asking me to check. But I don't have any...

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:23 pm

Charlia wrote:
Saleon wrote:I will look at it extensively at home, Charlia, can you see if it is good? Also, could you (charlia) check your TGs?

It's good.

I have no telegrams... Should I? Well of course I should, seeing as you are asking me to check. But I don't have any...
hmm. I'll look into that.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014

Postby Luminesa » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:29 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Saleon wrote:your wish has been granted.

Who is this Amber Faust that you people speak of? By the sounds of it, she's quite the character.

Also, what's the best way to introduce Drake?

*'Hotline Bling' plays in the background.*
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:32 pm

I'll accept it. It has no problems, and I suppose you guys would have ended up asking me about the whole maid thing anyway.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:33 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:

I'll accept it. It has no problems, and I suppose you guys would have ended up asking me about the whole maid thing anyway.
you got the tg, eright burning?

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:35 pm

Saleon wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I'll accept it. It has no problems, and I suppose you guys would have ended up asking me about the whole maid thing anyway.
you got the tg, eright burning?

Yeah. I figured since you already saw it, I wouldn't have to TG you the location, but I can do that if you want...
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse