NATION

PASSWORD

Earth II [Main Thread | OOC | Open RP]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:09 pm

Tolorian Empire wrote:I do hereby claim:

Niger

It will be played out in my current RP The Blue Flame

All right no problemo.
If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Earth II Moderator | Earth II Discord | Member of The October Alliance
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •
• The Empire of Columbia •

Cotland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 05, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cotland » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:19 am

Apologies for the belated response @Apilonia. However, I hope the recent installment in "A Dish Best Served Cold" can make up for it.

Amigard
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Amigard » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:11 pm

• Ashes of Eden
    • Thread Owner: Amigard
    • Classification: Political
    • Synopsis: The Theocracy of Amigard deals with the question of Israel’s secession as well as the unrest in Mecca and Medina
    • Miscellaneous Notes: Exploring the possibility of handing Israel, Gaza, and the West Bank over to an NPC state; giving it to a new/independant player, or keeping the claim with some modifications.
"Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray; O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen."

Earth II Earth II Factbook
Amigard's Battle Prayer

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:36 pm

Well I finally got my rolls of film from Spain developed. With any luck this will motivate me to sort through the 2,600+ digital photos I took and process some for beautiful visions of Spain. Naturally I still have to do my Bermuda 2015 photos but hey, who's counting?
If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Artzua
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Artzua » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:50 pm

Application for Full Membership

• Nation Name: The State of Israel
  • Demonym: Israeli
  • Capital: Jerusalem
  • Independence or Founding Date: 2016
  • Population: 8.5 million
  • Official Language(s): Hebrew
  • Government Type: Unitary Parliamentary Republic
  • Head of State: Saul Goldschmidt
  • Head of Government: Sara Cohen
  • Official Religion: Judaism
  • Largest Religion: Judaism
  • Constitution: Yes
  • Economy Type: Capitalist
  • Currency: Shekel, ILS, ₪
  • Summer Time: Yes
  • Calling Code: +972
  • Internet TLD: .ii
  • Maritime Boundary (nm): 12 nm
  • Aircraft Registration Code: 4X
  • Military Size: 176,500 active personnel
  • Special Weapons
    • Chemical: NA
    • Biological: NA
    • Radiological: NA
    • Nuclear: NA
  • Examples of Previous RPs
  • Reason why you want to join Earth II?: Dynamic roleplaying community / invited by Layarteb.
  • Real-Life Age: 28
  • Fluency in English: Proficient; Native Language
  • Land(s) Claiming:
    • Israel
  • History Use US date system (month day, year); do not use st, nd, rd, or th.
    • DATE: [USERNAME]
Also known as Ghant.

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:52 pm

The application for Artzua is conditionally approved. Full approval warrants affirmation from Amigard on the land transfer.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:41 pm

Let us all offer praise to Norway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6r1dAire0Y

They have succeeded in making "Eye of the Tiger" a good song
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:20 am

As a note to our existing and our newer members, we have an OOC Information Page where you can list some facts about your nations. I urge you all to take a peak at the page and if you have entries update them and if you do not have entries consider making one.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=118128

Thank you

As an aside I am up to 27,805 F-58 Vipers produced. If people want exports reach out to me :)
Last edited by Layarteb on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Amigard
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Amigard » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:49 pm

I do approve transfer of Israel to Artzua
"Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray; O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen."

Earth II Earth II Factbook
Amigard's Battle Prayer

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:57 am

Earth II History Change Form

Mark with an X on the applicable fields:
[x] Addition
[x] Change (original goes in deletion; change goes in addition)
[ ] Deletion

[ ] New Member
[x] Established Member

Reason for Change/Deletion (if applicable & be thorough): Correction to the Apollo Program + Corrections & Additions to the Orion Program because SPACESHIP!!!!

Additions (use as many of these as necessary, use US date system (month day, year), do not use st, nd, rd, or th)
  • February 8, 1974: [Layarteb] After twenty-one missions, the Apollo Program ends. The entire program includes sixteen manned missions into space, eleven missions to the moon (eight landed), and four missions for the Skylab space station (three manned).
  • March 15, 2011: [Layarteb] The Orion program conducts its first test mission with a launch of the SLS Block 1 rocket on mission OT-101.
  • October 18, 2011: [Layarteb] The Orion program crew capsule completes its first successful re-entry on mission OT-105.
  • February 2, 2012: [Layarteb] Orion program completes Orion 1, a fully manned pad test. Harkening to the days of Apollo 1, the test is dedicated to the memory of all lost astronauts and it is fully successful.
  • August 1, 2013: [Layarteb] The Orion Program launches its first, orbital, manned test on mission Orion 3 using the SLS Block 1 rocket. The mission is a success with the crew spending 8 days, 14 hours, and 39 minutes in orbit around the Earth.
  • August 10, 2013: [Layarteb] With the successful test launch of Orion 3, the Space Shuttle Program is officially closed. Throughout its tenure, the Space Shuttle Program saw 194 successful space launches across its six orbiters. Astronauts spent a collective total of 1,932 days in space and conducted 30,710 orbits. The longest flight was 18 days. Many of the components for the Space Launch System were derived from the Space Shuttle, including the solid rocket boosters and the external fuel tank.
  • March 1, 2014: [Layarteb] The Orion Program successfully tests its Space Launch System Block IA crew and cargo design with the manned launch of Orion 4. The Block IA expands the 70-ton payload of the Block I to 105 tons.
  • September 8, 2014: [Layarteb] The Orion Program sees a successful double launch of a Block IA cargo and a Block I crew rocket on Orion 5 / Skylab 5, the most ambitious mission of the Orion Program to date. The cargo rocket launches at 09:05 GMT with the Skylab II space station. Four hours later, at 13:16 GMT, the crew rocket launches with three astronauts onboard who will serve as the first crew for Skylab II. Derived from Skylab I from the Apollo Program, Skylab II is a small but modern space station designed to remain in orbit until 2018 with crew rotations every 4 to 8 months. This is the only Skylab II mission that receives an Orion mission number as well, chiefly because of the double launch being used to test the concept for the Orion Program.
  • April 9, 2015: [Layarteb] The Skylab II Program sees Skylab 6 launch on a successful resupply of the station. The crew is exchanged after 214 days in space and return to Earth successfully. All Skylab II crew missions are made with the Block I SLS.
  • July 19, 2015: [Layarteb] The Orion Program sees Orion 7 launch the SLS Block IB rocket. The difference between the Block IA and the Block IB is chiefly the mission, as the Block IB rocket is meant to service lunar missions. Orion 7 is unmanned and completes several orbits around the moon before returning to Earth for a successful splashdown in the Pacific Ocean.
  • October 8, 2015: [Layarteb] The Skylab II Program sees Skylab 7 launch with another crew rotation and resupply.
  • May 11, 2016: [Layarteb] The Skylab II Program sees Skylab 8 launch with another crew rotation and resupply.
  • June 20, 2016: [Layarteb] The Orion Program launches Orion 8, the first manned SLS Block IB mission. Orion 8 mirrors Apollo 8. The launch occurs at 18:51 GMT and the crew becomes the first Layartebians to orbit the moon on June 23, 2016 since the crew of Apollo 19 in 1972. The mission ends on June 26, 2016 with a successful splashdown in the Pacific Ocean. The crew consists of astronauts Neal Rogers, Roman Spears, Miguel Campbell, and Dora Austin. Based on rotations, this would be the first Layartebian crew to return to the moon since Apollo 19.
  • November 27, 2016: [Layarteb] The Skylab II Program sees its fourth crew rotation and its fifth crew with the launch of Skylab 9.

Deletions
  • February 8, 1974: [Layarteb] After eighteen successful missions, the Apollo Program ends. The entire program includes seventeen manned missions into space, twelve missions to the moon (ten landed), and four missions for the Skylab space station (three manned).
  • August 1, 2013: [Layarteb] With the successful test launch of the Space Launch System's Block I crew design, the Space Shuttle Program is officially retired. Throughout its tenure, the Space Shuttle Program sees 194 successful space launches across its six orbiters. Astronauts spend a collective total of 1,932 days in space and conduct 30,710 orbits. The longest flight is 18 days. Many of the components for the Space Launch System are derived from the Space Shuttle, including the solid rocket boosters and the external fuel tank.
  • March 1, 2014: [Layarteb] The Orion Program successfully tests its Space Launch System Block IA crew and cargo design. The Block IA expands the 70-ton payload of the Block I to 105 tons.
  • September 8, 2014: [Layarteb] The Orion Program sees a successful double launch of a Block IA cargo and a Block I crew rocket. The cargo rocket launches at 09:05 GMT with the Skylab II space station. Four hours later, at 13:16 GMT, the crew rocket launches with three astronauts onboard who will serve as the first crew for Skylab II. Derived from Skylab I from the Apollo Program, Skylab II is a small but modern space station designed to remain in orbit until 2018 with crew rotations every 4 to 8 months.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:38 am

I am thinking today is as good of a time as any other to get a long overdue update processed. I'm off to start working on it now.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Pyschotika
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 08, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pyschotika » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:42 am

I really need to sneak back onto this... so much more free time as of late.

Also always happy to creep about and see this is still going. 12 Years now since EII Resurrection, right?

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:50 am

Pyschotika wrote:I really need to sneak back onto this... so much more free time as of late.

Also always happy to creep about and see this is still going. 12 Years now since EII Resurrection, right?

So sneak back but make a proper effort and stay :)
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Cotland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 05, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cotland » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:59 am

So the mammoth effort is now largely done: Regiments of Cotland

Earth_ Two
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Earth_ Two » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:36 am

Earth II
Latest Update

General Updates
  • Amigard
    • Newswire thread added.
    • Thread added. Congratulations, this is the 500th Earth II Thread on the new NS Forums.
  • Artzua
    • Membership is not added due to lack of post within required time frame.
  • Terra Reborn
    • With regards to your History Update, there are a number of conflicting entries here with already present history entries. You need to specify which ones need to be deleted from the established history.
  • Tolorian Empire
  • West Pacific
  • Valinor1

Special Announcements
Earth II
Status of Membership

Updated 7.1.16

Because I don't want to basically cut out our entire membership, please take note of this very important announcement. This announcement denotes your individual membership and where you stand in the RP. Bold signifies action required on the player's part to ensure good-standing and/or active membership in Earth II.

• -The Ukrainian SSR-: Presently suffering internet difficulties and cannot presently respond. Claim in In varietate concordia was invalid due to lack of activity prior to said difficulties. Upon resumption of reliable internet connection, post in claim is required within 30 days to ensure continued membership.
  • Amigard: Active, no open claims, up-to-date history, no immediate action required.
  • Brydog: Inactive, no claims, out of date history, eligible for deletion due to inactivity. Post is required within 30 days to ensure continued membership and history needs updating to 2015.
  • Byzantium Imperium: Presently suffering internet difficulties and cannot presently respond. No open claims, no history posted. Eligible for deletion due to inactivity prior to said difficulties. Upon resumption of reliable internet connection, post in Earth II thread is required within 30 days to ensure continued membership and history needs updating to 2015.
  • Cotland: Active, no open claims, history needs updating to 2015.
  • Dalmasce: Presently suffering internet difficulties and cannot presently respond. Claim in Chivalry was invalid due to lack of activity prior to said difficulties, history is out of date. Upon resumption of reliable internet connection, post in claim is required within 30 days to ensure continued claim and history needs updating to 2015.
  • Hi No Moto: Active, no open claims, history needs updating to 2015.
  • Itailian Maifias: Inactive,eligible for deletion due to inactivity. Claims in Bold Grenadier and Sword of Vershi are both expired, history is out of date. Post is required within 30 days in both claims and history needs updating to 2015 to ensure continued membership.
  • Khorsun: Inactive, no claims, no history posted, eligible for deletion due to inactivity. Post is required within 30 days to ensure continued membership and history needs updating to 2015.
  • Layarteb: Active, no open claims, up-to-date history, no immediate action required.
  • Marimaia: Active, no open claims, up-to-date history, no immediate action required.
  • Pontificius: Inactive, no open claims, out of date history, eligible for deletion due to inactivity. Post is required within 30 days to ensure continued membership and history needs updating to 2015.
  • Terra Reborn: Active, claim in The Long, Twilight Struggle is up-to-date, up-to-date history, no immediate action required.
  • Tolorian Empire: Active, claim in The Blue Flame is up-to-date, history not yet required, no immediate action required.
  • Valinor1: Active, claim in Fury & Words is up-to-date, history not yet required, no immediate action required.
  • Yanitza: Inactive, no open claims, out of date history, eligible for deletion due to inactivity. Post is required within 30 days to ensure continued membership and history needs updating to 2015.

Earth II
History Status Review

Updated 7.1.16

Up-to-Date
  • Amigard [Aug 2015]
  • Layarteb [Jan 2015]
  • Marimaia [May 2015]
  • Terra Reborn [Sep 2015]

Out-of-Date
  • Brydog [Oct 2013]
  • Cotland [Jul 2014]
  • Dalmasce [Sep 2012]
  • Hi No Moto [2003]
  • Itailian Maifias [Mar 2014]
  • Pontificius [Mar 2010]
  • Yanitza [Sep 2014]

Missing Entirely
  • Byzantium Imperium [None]
  • Khorsun [None]

Pending Membership Change
  • -The Ukrainian SSR- [None]**
  • Tolorian Empire [None]**
  • Valinor1 [None]**

** denotes that a player is new and the history will not be accepted until full membership is obtained.

Current Update : Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:36 am [EDT]
Last Official Update: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:14 pm [EST]
Page 120
Last edited by Earth_ Two on Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pyschotika
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Pyschotika » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:01 pm

Sort of difficult to decide overall, really - Pick up the Soviets and do some old Nerotika reference drop-ins, look into expanding their economy, possible conflict toward Kazakhstan. Also looking into trying to figure out what's happened in Turkey so far as a possible claim there instead. Will have to keep scouring the history thread..

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:52 am

Let us all be rude and offensive to our British cousins today because:

Politeness to our Britfolk will resume July 5th, 2016.
Last edited by Layarteb on Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:09 am

KILL AL-SHAMS

^^ if anyone wants to claim nationals please TG me
Last edited by Layarteb on Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Pyschotika
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Pyschotika » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:36 am

REDACTED
Last edited by Pyschotika on Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:26 am, edited 4 times in total.

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:49 am

Pyschotika wrote:

• Nation Name: Union of Sovereign Slavic Republics
  • Demonym: Russia; Slavic; USSR
  • Capital: Kiev (De Jure; Nationally)
  • Regional Capitals: Kiev (Ukrainian Slavic Republic); Volgograd (Russian Slavic Republic); Tblisi (Caucasian Slavic Republic); Chisinau (Moldovan Slavic Republic); Novosibirsk (Siberian Slavic Republic); Yakutsk (Far East Slavic Republic); Kyzyl (Tannu Tuvan Slavic Republic)
  • Independence or Founding Date: 880 AD
  • Population: 316,775,000 (Not Counting the Central Asian Republics, that's something I'd like to consider adding to this once that Roleplay has gotten underway and progress in Story Development and so on is made within that region)
  • Official Language(s): Russian
  • Government Type: Single-party Socialist Oligarchy
  • Head of State: Premier Anatoly Ilyina
  • Head of Government: First Secretary Gordey Isayev
  • Official Religion: None
  • Largest Religion: Russian Orthodox
  • Economy Type: Socialist
  • Currency: ruble (RUB)
  • Summer Time: No
  • Calling Code: +7
  • Internet TLD: .rus
  • Maritime Boundary (nm): 5
  • Aircraft Registration Code: SSSR
  • Military Size: 3,000,000
  • Special Weapons
    • Chemical: Yes
    • Biological: Yes
    • Radiological: Yes
    • Nuclear: Yes
    • http://z9.invisionfree.invalid.com/21c/index.php?showtopic=15362 - Offsite, North Korean Unrest, Incomplete (One Post, one post saved on computer that never made it, Community there is fairly inactive and this was earlier in the year/at a worse time for me to remain active)
  • Reason why you want to join Earth II?: Re-Introduction Roleplay; Soviet/Slavic State of Affairs - Trouble is brewed like mother's Vodka - Soviet/Slavic Putsch looks to uniting Central Asia, begins funding of Soviet/Slavic sympathizers and Ethnic-Russians/Slavs, Military Brigade "defects" south into Kazakhstan, looking to incorporate Central Asia as the Central Asian Soviet/Slavic Republic - Going for a quasi-Afghanistan 1970's type of invasion. Further south this goes, the harder fought it gets sort of deal.
  • Real-Life Age: 26
  • Fluency in English: Studious Gentleman of the Umpteenth Degree
  • Land(s) Claiming:
    • Adygea Republic
    • Altai Krai
    • Altai Republic
    • Amur Oblast
    • Armenia
    • Astrakhan Oblast
    • Azerbaijan
    • Bashkortostan Republic
    • Belgorod Oblast
    • Bryansk Oblast
    • Buryat Republic
    • Chechnya
    • Chelyabinsk Oblast
    • Chukotka Okrug
    • Chuvash Republic
    • Dagestan
    • Georgia
    • Ingushetia
    • Irkutsk Oblast
    • Jewish Autonomous Oblast
    • Kabardino-Balkar Republic
    • Kalmykia Republic
    • Kaluga Oblast
    • Karachay-Cherkessia Republic
    • Kemerovo Oblast
    • Khabarovsk Krai
    • Khakassia Republic
    • Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug
    • Kirov Oblast
    • Koryak Okrug
    • Krasnodar Krai
    • Krasnoyarsk Krai
    • Kurgan Oblast
    • Kursk Oblast
    • Lipetsk Oblast
    • Magadan Oblast
    • Mari El Republic
    • Moldova
    • Mordovia Republic
    • New Siberian Islands
    • Nizhny Novgorod Oblast
    • North Ossetia-Alania Republic
    • Novosibirsk Oblast
    • Omsk Oblast
    • Orenburg Oblast
    • Oryol Oblast
    • Penza Oblast
    • Perm Krai
    • Rostov Oblast
    • Ryazan Oblast
    • Sakha Republic
    • Samara Oblast
    • Saratov Oblast
    • Smolensk Oblast
    • Stavropol Krai
    • Sverdlovsk Oblast
    • Tambov Oblast
    • Tatarstan Republic
    • Tomsk Oblast
    • Tula Oblast
    • Tuva Republic
    • Tyumen Oblast
    • Udmurt Republic
    • Ukraine
    • Ulyanovsk Oblast
    • Volgograd Oblast
    • Voronezh Oblast
    • Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug
    • Zabaykalsky Krai
    • Kazakhstan
    • Uzbekistan
    • Turkmenistan
    • Tajikistan
    • Kyrgyzstan
    • Afghanistan
    • February 14, 2016: With the continuing decline of the Slavic economy, Boris Kuznetsov - a prominent Russian Nationalist, with ties to the Matushka Brigade (a Military movement among the Slavic Armed Forces) - begins platforming within the Politburo for expanding Slavic mining operations in the Far East Slavic Republic as well as along the Urals, as well as reformation of Natural Gas treaties involving the USSR. [PYSCHOTIKA]
    • May 5, 2016: The Matushka Brigade commandeers the Transbaikal 5th Mechanized Brigade (Military Detachment loyal to the Matushka Brigade) in a remote Military Outpost near the Kazakh border, defecting south of the border. Premier Anatoly Ilyina phones the President of the Kazakh Republic. Under KGB direction, Vympel Group is sent under cover of darkness across the Kazakh border to infiltrate and eliminate Matushka leadership in hopes to prevent larger political fallout from the event. [PYSCHOTIKA]

Additional Notes: I have more history planned, but I wish to cover it more in my Megathread surrounding the story I'm looking to create. The Matushka Brigade is stylized after the Soviet Putsch in 1991; Viewing the current Leadership as weak they - with Political backers, such as the aforementioned Boris - look to envelope the current Regime in a conflict with the Central Asian Republics, viewing the Slavs of the region as needing to be integrated into the USSR and to also bring their natural resources under the claws of the Slavic Union. Where it goes from here is left to be told through there, but primarily looking to envelope myself in sort of an Internal Story with international intrigue/outside players (such as Layarteb, Cotland, etc) involving themselves in some way (minor, behind the scenes, major, in the public, or even NPC'ing a bit).

I'm fascinated, as well, by the (failed) Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. The plans, IC'ly, are to annex the Central Asian Republics as the Central Asian Slavic Republic (I plan for Afghanistan to have the fiercest fighting, and for it to actually not be incorporated into the CASR but rather be its own occupation with an attempt to develop the "Afghan Slavic Republic"), and to administer the region for its natural resources. The Matushka Brigade will be a featured player in various areas of the USSR, as well as development of an Extremist Islamic group (or one that already exists?) in reaction to the Slavic military presence. On a final note, I am looking to just do some subtle drop-ins to the old Nerotika stuff - mostly to humor him, as old schoolers here will know he and I are friends from way back that both used to play here back in "Near Antiquity".

Also, Happy 4th of July.

The claim exceeds the Earth II ceiling by 4,640,221 km² so it cannot be validated until it is brought under Earth II's maximum land claim. In addition, the aircraft registration code can only be 1 or 2 digits.
Last edited by Layarteb on Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Pyschotika
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Pyschotika » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:53 am

Layarteb wrote:The claim exceeds the Earth II ceiling by 4,640,221 km² so it cannot be validated until it is brought under Earth II's maximum land claim. In addition, the aircraft registration code can only be 1 or 2 digits.

Gotcha, a favor I ask of you real quick - What is the total land mass of the Union of Sovereign Slavic Republics as is?

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:55 am

Pyschotika wrote:
Layarteb wrote:The claim exceeds the Earth II ceiling by 4,640,221 km² so it cannot be validated until it is brought under Earth II's maximum land claim. In addition, the aircraft registration code can only be 1 or 2 digits.

Gotcha, a favor I ask of you real quick - What is the total land mass of the Union of Sovereign Slavic Republics as is?

Download the archive sheet and look for the tab of Greater United Russia and that will basically have the land area for the USSR NPC.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Pyschotika
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Pyschotika » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:56 am

Layarteb wrote:
Pyschotika wrote:

Download the archive sheet and look for the tab of Greater United Russia and that will basically have the land area for the USSR NPC.

Sounds good! I did download the Spreadsheet, logic said that Greater United Russia would be it but it wasn't the "same name" so I didn't know if it was something out of date. Which, admittedly, would have been uncharacteristic of you! As in, you do a nice job at keeping things organized and up to date. :) Thanks for your help on this so far by the way.

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:57 am

Pyschotika wrote:
Layarteb wrote:

Sounds good! I did download the Spreadsheet, logic said that Greater United Russia would be it but it wasn't the "same name" so I didn't know if it was something out of date. Which, admittedly, would have been uncharacteristic of you! As in, you do a nice job at keeping things organized and up to date. :) Thanks for your help on this so far by the way.

N/P - for contingency reasons just edit out the initial claim post and repost when you have it squared.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Pyschotika
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Pyschotika » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:16 am

• Nation Name: Union of Sovereign Slavic Republics
  • Demonym: Russian; Slavic; Soviet
  • Capital: Kiev (De Jure; Nationally)
  • Regional Capitals: Kiev (Ukrainian Slavic Republic); Volgograd (Russian Slavic Republic); Tblisi (Caucasian Slavic Republic); Chisinau (Moldovan Slavic Republic); Novosibirsk (Siberian Slavic Republic); Yakutsk (Far East Slavic Republic); Kyzyl (Tannu Tuvan Slavic Republic)
  • Independence or Founding Date: 880 AD
  • Population: 316,775,000
  • Official Language(s): Russian
  • Government Type: Single-party Socialist Oligarchy
  • Head of State: Premier Anatoly Ilyina
  • Head of Government: First Secretary Gordey Isayev
  • Official Religion: None
  • Largest Religion: Russian Orthodox
  • Economy Type: Socialist
  • Currency: ruble (RUB)
  • Summer Time: No
  • Calling Code: +7
  • Internet TLD: .rus
  • Maritime Boundary (nm): 5
  • Aircraft Registration Code: SU
  • Military Size: 3,000,000
  • Special Weapons
    • Chemical: Yes
    • Biological: Yes
    • Radiological: Yes
    • Nuclear: Yes
    • http://z9.invisionfree.invalid.com/21c/index.php?showtopic=15362 - Offsite, North Korean Unrest, Incomplete (One Post, one post saved on computer that never made it, Community there is fairly inactive and this was earlier in the year/at a worse time for me to remain active)
  • Reason why you want to join Earth II?: Re-Introduction Roleplay; Soviet/Slavic State of Affairs - Trouble is brewed like mother's Vodka - Soviet/Slavic Putsch looks to uniting Central Asia, begins funding of Soviet/Slavic sympathizers and Ethnic-Russians/Slavs, Military Brigade "defects" south into Kazakhstan, looking to unite Central Asia as the Central Asian Soviet/Slavic Republic - Going for a quasi-Afghanistan 1970's type of invasion. Further south this goes, the harder fought it gets sort of deal. (This is no longer going to be played out as an attempt to Annex, but rather to help establish a Friendly/Aligned Regime over Central Asia, a new NPC of sorts for the sake of having a Roleplay - and hopefully, someone experienced but new will want to claim it).
  • Real-Life Age: 26
  • Fluency in English: Studious Gentleman of the Umpteenth Degree
  • Land(s) Claiming:
    • Adygea Republic
    • Altai Krai
    • Altai Republic
    • Amur Oblast
    • Armenia
    • Astrakhan Oblast
    • Azerbaijan
    • Bashkortostan Republic
    • Belgorod Oblast
    • Bryansk Oblast
    • Buryat Republic
    • Chechnya
    • Chelyabinsk Oblast
    • Chukotka Okrug
    • Chuvash Republic
    • Dagestan
    • Georgia
    • Ingushetia
    • Irkutsk Oblast
    • Jewish Autonomous Oblast
    • Kabardino-Balkar Republic
    • Kalmykia Republic
    • Kaluga Oblast
    • Karachay-Cherkessia Republic
    • Kemerovo Oblast
    • Khabarovsk Krai
    • Khakassia Republic
    • Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug
    • Kirov Oblast
    • Koryak Okrug
    • Krasnodar Krai
    • Krasnoyarsk Krai
    • Kurgan Oblast
    • Kursk Oblast
    • Lipetsk Oblast
    • Magadan Oblast
    • Mari El Republic
    • Moldova
    • Mordovia Republic
    • New Siberian Islands
    • Nizhny Novgorod Oblast
    • North Ossetia-Alania Republic
    • Novosibirsk Oblast
    • Omsk Oblast
    • Orenburg Oblast
    • Oryol Oblast
    • Penza Oblast
    • Perm Krai
    • Rostov Oblast
    • Ryazan Oblast
    • Sakha Republic
    • Samara Oblast
    • Saratov Oblast
    • Smolensk Oblast
    • Stavropol Krai
    • Sverdlovsk Oblast
    • Tambov Oblast
    • Tatarstan Republic
    • Tomsk Oblast
    • Tula Oblast
    • Tuva Republic
    • Tyumen Oblast
    • Udmurt Republic
    • Ukraine
    • Ulyanovsk Oblast
    • Volgograd Oblast
    • Voronezh Oblast
    • Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug
    • Zabaykalsky Krai
    • February 14, 2016: With the continuing decline of the Slavic economy, Boris Kuznetsov - a prominent Russian Nationalist, with ties to the Matushka Brigade (a Military movement among the Slavic Armed Forces) - begins platforming within the Politburo for expanding Slavic mining operations in the Far East Slavic Republic as well as along the Urals, as well as reformation of Natural Gas treaties involving the USSR. [PYSCHOTIKA]
    • May 5, 2016: The Matushka Brigade commandeers the Transbaikal 5th Mechanized Brigade (Military Detachment loyal to the Matushka Brigade) in a remote Military Outpost near the Kazakh border, defecting south of the border. Premier Anatoly Ilyina phones the President of the Kazakh Republic. Under KGB direction, Vympel Group is sent under cover of darkness across the Kazakh border to infiltrate and eliminate Matushka leadership in hopes to prevent larger political fallout from the event. [PYSCHOTIKA]

Additional Notes: I have more history planned, but I wish to cover it more in my Megathread surrounding the story I'm looking to create. The Matushka Brigade is stylized after the Soviet Putsch in 1991; Viewing the current Leadership as weak they - with Political backers, such as the aforementioned Boris - look to envelope the current Regime in a conflict with the Central Asian Republics, viewing the Slavs of the region as needing to be integrated into the USSR elevated and put in charge of a new Central Asian Slavic Republic. Where it goes from here is left to be told through there, but primarily looking to envelope myself in sort of an Internal Story with international intrigue/outside players (such as Layarteb, Cotland, etc) involving themselves in some way (minor, behind the scenes, major, in the public, or even NPC'ing a bit).

I'm fascinated, as well, by the (failed) Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. The plans, IC'ly, are to annex invade the Central Asian Republics and help it form as the Central Asian Slavic Republic (I plan for Afghanistan to have the fiercest fighting, and for it to actually not be incorporated into the CASR but rather be its own occupation with an attempt to develop the "Afghan Slavic Republic"), and to administer the region for its natural resources. The Matushka Brigade will be a featured player in various areas of the USSR, as well as development of an Extremist Islamic group (or one that already exists?) in reaction to the Slavic military presence. On a final note, I am looking to just do some subtle drop-ins to the old Nerotika stuff - mostly to humor him, as old schoolers here will know he and I are friends from way back that both used to play here back in "Near Antiquity".

Also, Happy 4th of July.

---

There you go!
Last edited by Pyschotika on Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents