NATION

PASSWORD

Assassination Academy: King of Killers! (OOC,Interest, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:08 am

Hank J Wimbleton wrote:
Atlannia wrote:Wow I totally forgot about the character limit, mostly cause I didn't expect anyone else to write like 8000 words for my rp. In any case I'm just linking to the original posts now, so it can look however the writer wants it to.

Time for reformatting.

Oh boy oh joy.

*1960 laughs*
*Sonitusia laughs*
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:01 am

Sonitusia wrote:
Hank J Wimbleton wrote:
Time for reformatting.

Oh boy oh joy.

*1960 laughs*
*Sonitusia laughs*

EDGE Technologies' and Future Horizons' CEOs each respectively cackle disturbingly.

My boy, you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into.

*Invents more B.I.O competitors*
I have gazed beyond the bounds of infinity, the folds of reality that keep us entombed in disillusion, hiding us from the treasures of ultimate knowledge, and thus, ultimate power.

If knowledge is power, then we are all powerless and the universe is god.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:05 am

Hank J Wimbleton wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:*1960 laughs*
*Sonitusia laughs*

EDGE Technologies' and Future Horizons' CEOs each respectively cackle disturbingly.

My boy, you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into.

*Invents more B.I.O competitors*

"Oh please, this guy is such a sourgrape."

I wonder what would happen if I told him that B.I.O. has never had a CEO who gave serious consideration towards competitors?

"He'd just make more and argue about how competition is what makes companies thrive."

Economy is such a drag ain't it.

"That it is, that it is. That's why Byzena is so nice for giving us a ton of funding."

Ayeeee
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:21 am

Atlannia wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:Depending on how it's executed, it could be well-balanced, or it could be OP.

This basically, I'd have to see what exactly you had in mind.

What i was planning, is the character uses it to make people think he moves at ungodly speeds. HE would only be able to change their perception by seconds, maybe up to one minute, but that could be a special move. I may just revamp the Half-Fae, to where he still gains some magic power from feeding, but not the magic itself, and go with Time perception manipulation as his main ability.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:30 am

Okay finally got a post up, I'd like to move on relatively soon so some of these fights will probably be interrupted rather than concluded, that's kind of deliberate, this is sort of the teaser for people you'll fight properly later scene.

Also if someone's expecting a response from me and hasn't got one please let me know, it's not because I'm ignoring you I'm kust pretty bad at keeping track of thigns like that.

Shadowwell wrote:What i was planning, is the character uses it to make people think he moves at ungodly speeds. HE would only be able to change their perception by seconds, maybe up to one minute, but that could be a special move. I may just revamp the Half-Fae, to where he still gains some magic power from feeding, but not the magic itself, and go with Time perception manipulation as his main ability.

I could see it working I guess, seems like kind of an odd choice thematically though.
Last edited by Atlannia on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
...!?!

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:36 am

I will respond to the post shortly Atlan.

Once i figure out what i want done with the FaePyre, i will post the app one last time.

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:50 am

I like to imagine 1960 is looking over my shoulder as I type. They're probably my most favorite character to play as of late.

"Aww, that's too sweet."

Yeah, well, you deserve it.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:22 pm

If anyone has problems with the latter half of my post, I got permission form Drakmah and the Op, it is for the sake of Roleplay, and wont be used elsewhere probably.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:53 pm

Shadowwell wrote:If anyone has problems with the latter half of my post, I got permission form Drakmah and the Op, it is for the sake of Roleplay, and wont be used elsewhere probably.

It's alright mate. I got one of those too.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Penguinia-Tempor
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinia-Tempor » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:13 pm

Honestly wouldn't mind if Quinn just went "lolnope" and then shot a laser at Catie or something like that.
P2TM RPer and Proud!

Atlannia wrote:Gahahah, Grakulon the World Building demon ensnares another unwary soul.

The Landfish Colonies
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Landfish Colonies » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:26 pm

Personal Information
Name: Anthony Kovalenko
Appearance:

Birthplace: Byzena
Nationality: Byzena
Personality: A patriotic Byzena Veteran, he is very loyal to his friends, but is not to fond of foreigners, especially those from Yokotai. He is a brave fighter, ruthless yet cunning. Off the battle field, he is often snide and sarcastic.
Biography: Born in Byzena in a war torn village in the north, Anthony was no stranger to violence growing up. He would witness several close friends and family members killed in the conflict on both sides. His family however, consisting of Anthony, his sister Sandra, and his parents tried to keep out of the war, not supporting either side outright. When he was twelve, his father was captured an executed by Red Army soldiers on false accusations of supporting the Royalists. After this, Anthony swore he would fight in his father's name for the White Army, and lying about his age enlisted on his 14th birthday. However, he was to late to fight in the war, and was appalled at the news a a cease fire had been arranged. However, he still served for 2 years.

He served loyally, involved in several instances of civil unrest including quelling riots and minor skirmishes with dissidents. Quickly building a reputation for being especially deadly and ruthless, he was promoted by the Royalists to a member of the Byzenian Secret Police. He would be sent on missions to silence opposition leaders or really anyone who spoke out against the government. Just before his 17th birthday, he was involved in a particularly bloody incident, one which the Royalists had to try desperately to keep word of it from spreading. Anthony was dishonourably discharged following the event, but nonetheless he still holds strong patriotic feelings for Byzena and wishes to return to the armed forces on day.
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRHNi3Q ... tml5=False

Combat Information
Equipment:
-Modified ASFAR 8 Assualt Rifle w/ Grenade Launcher
-V&A 40 Revolver
-Machete
-Byzena Enlisted Uniform

Fighting style:
Before joining the army, Anthony had no formal combat training, and as such his fighting style was very brutal and what most would consider dirty. He prefers to gun his opponents down, but his no problem beating their skulls in with the but of his rifle. His time in the military did teach him to focus his attacks more, but he still kept most of his old ways.
Special moves:
Battle Eye - Anthony has the ability to slow down time within his own mind essentially. Not really, but he can focus more, and increases his reaction time, making it seem to him as though time has slowed down. Being able to react quicker, his accuracy his greatly increased as well as his ability in hand to hand combat. But he can only do this when under extreme stress.
Berserker - Also, Anthony has the uncanny ability of turning seemingly harmless objects into lethal weapons. It's not always a conscious thought, but when he finds himself without a weapon, Anthony is able to turn any object in his surroundings into something terrifying and deadly. This could be anything from a potted plant, a delicious pie, etc.

Combat Statistics

Power: B

Endurance: C

Agility: D

Intelligence: C

Special Moves: E

Odds and Ends
RP example: viewtopic.php?p=27749310#p27749310

I Read the rules and am a cool person who agrees to abide by them: Yes

#NUMBAT
Last edited by The Landfish Colonies on Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:32 am, edited 6 times in total.
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. - Mark Twain
Embassy Program
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
Resident of the Unified Coalition of Nations
Me OOC
Artwork made for the Landfish Empire

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:16 pm

About the new app:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.........

Why doesn't anyone want cool powers, like beating the enemy's skull in with lovely butterscotch pie and goat fur?!

Also, I would recommend you say that your guns are a V&A 40 revolver and a modified ASFAR 8.

V&A 40 (Vaughn and Anderson 40 Revolver):

"V&A 40: An older revolver with 12 bullets, and is significantly less powerful but quicker to draw and still strong enough to easily take down an armoured man. It is very easy to load, having pre-made loaded circular cartridges that are inserted instead of the individual bullets themselves and doesn't need to have its hammer manually pulled back, and indeed is considered significantly better than the V&A 500, though less adept at intimidation."

ASFAR 8 (Ashton Selective Fire Assault Rifle 8):

"This rifle is hard to reload, hard to manage and hard to clean or so much as manufacture in the first place, being welded together in many cases due to the redundancy of being capable of being dismantled in the first place since this never happens anyways. In any case, no one cares since it can fire up to 30,000 shots without breaking or overheating, its parts are practically indestructible and formed out of the highest grade materials only and it is literally completely environment proof, remaining functional in humidities of 100%, rain, hail, temperatures above 300 degrees Celsius until the gunpowder in its bullets spontaneously combusts which is a completely unchangeable design flaw and it can also be dropped in water and that water frozen, and all you need to do is throw it in a fire and it will come out as if brand new. It holds 30 bullets and fires 3 bullets per second, being able to fire in semi-automatic mode or fully automatic, or the colloquially named; "Shit-Hits-The-Fan mode" more formally known as overdrive mode where it fires 10 bullets per second, though this is only achievable through a specific modification only available for military use. It is capable of having a Ashton Small-Arms Grenade Attachment System attached."

Sorry for being obnoxious.
Last edited by Hank J Wimbleton on Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I have gazed beyond the bounds of infinity, the folds of reality that keep us entombed in disillusion, hiding us from the treasures of ultimate knowledge, and thus, ultimate power.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:40 pm

Hank J Wimbleton wrote:butterscotch pie and goat fur

Toriel. :')
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

The Landfish Colonies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Landfish Colonies » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:44 pm

Hank J Wimbleton wrote:About the new app:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.........

Why doesn't anyone want cool powers, like beating the enemy's skull in with lovely butterscotch pie and goat fur?!

Also, I would recommend you say that your guns are a V&A 40 revolver and a modified ASFAR 8.

V&A 40 (Vaughn and Anderson 40 Revolver):

"V&A 40: An older revolver with 12 bullets, and is significantly less powerful but quicker to draw and still strong enough to easily take down an armoured man. It is very easy to load, having pre-made loaded circular cartridges that are inserted instead of the individual bullets themselves and doesn't need to have its hammer manually pulled back, and indeed is considered significantly better than the V&A 500, though less adept at intimidation."

ASFAR 8 (Ashton Selective Fire Assault Rifle 8):

"This rifle is hard to reload, hard to manage and hard to clean or so much as manufacture in the first place, being welded together in many cases due to the redundancy of being capable of being dismantled in the first place since this never happens anyways. In any case, no one cares since it can fire up to 30,000 shots without breaking or overheating, its parts are practically indestructible and formed out of the highest grade materials only and it is literally completely environment proof, remaining functional in humidities of 100%, rain, hail, temperatures above 300 degrees Celsius until the gunpowder in its bullets spontaneously combusts which is a completely unchangeable design flaw and it can also be dropped in water and that water frozen, and all you need to do is throw it in a fire and it will come out as if brand new. It holds 30 bullets and fires 3 bullets per second, being able to fire in semi-automatic mode or fully automatic, or the colloquially named; "Shit-Hits-The-Fan mode" more formally known as overdrive mode where it fires 10 bullets per second, though this is only achievable through a specific modification only available for military use. It is capable of having a Ashton Small-Arms Grenade Attachment System attached."

Sorry for being obnoxious.

I've heard of alot of powers, but killing a man with a butterscotch pie is not one of them XD

But I'll edit my app, if there's anything else I should change I'm always open for suggestions
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. - Mark Twain
Embassy Program
Me OOC

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Done, but may stilll edit

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:47 pm

Personal Information
Name: Frederick BlackThorne
Appearance:

Birthplace:He awoke in Byzena
Nationality: none exactly.
Personality:Polite for the most part, though he can change when the thirst overtakes him. He tends to be kind and helpful, though is by no means naive, and gullible.
Biography: Well his circumstances are peculiar to say the least, as he knows not where he was born nor about his parents. What he does know is he is A half-Fae and And a Vampire, though he prefers the term FaePyre. Though he had no memories of himself or the world, he instinctively knew things about what he was and his own nature. His first memories that he can recall are awakening in a building in the BlackThorne Forest (from which he would take part of his name), in the country of Byzena, with ancient runes carved into his flesh. He later learned that the most prominent purpose of them was to prevent him from killing humans and most other races through feeding. They do not however prevent him from killing through other means.

After he left the forest he was found by an old couple who lived in the country. They helped him, taught him in part how to act normally and the like. Soon enough he left them, to see the world, and that he did. After a while he returned to the forest to give the couple some gifts and his thanks. Sadly he arrived after they had been attacked by some vampires, the Wife was already dead, and the Old man was dying when he showed up. It was their son, who had been missing for a while. His group decided to take the forest as a refuge and needed to get rid of the couple as they wee near by. Frederick snapped, he uh got rather angry.

He tracked the vampires to a burrow deep in the forest, what he did to them wasnt pretty, but it was justified for what they did to those who had helped him. He left their remains and buried the couple. He took the old mans name as his own, to honor him, thus he emerged for the last time, not as a nameless being but as Frederick BlackThorne. During his wandering eventually he received an mysterious invitation from the Academy inviting him to become an Assassin.

Theme Song: "Vampires will never hurt you" By My Chemical Romance.
Combat Information
Equipment: Uses his blood to create what he needs, he can use the blood of others but his blood constructs are stronger when he uses his own blood.
Fighting style: Usually tries to get battles to last over time so he can use his magic to drain them a little to get stronger. (He, usually does something to draw blood on the other party, and himself, afterwards, to steadily use his magic, to absorb the opponents magic power and some blood. Usually, he makes weapons of blood, then once the blade cuts them he liquifies the tip, mixing his blood with his victims.This enables him to become stronger over time and the course of the fight.
Special moves:
Blood Step: Uses his control over his blood to increase his speed, to a great extent(a B or C), this comes at a cost as his power and endurance decrease for a time.
?????: He absorbs the blood and magical power of someone. he either does this through biting and feeding, or causing someone to bleed and mixing his blood with theirs. (It allows for a less bumpy blood absorption.) If he absorbs the power of someone too much stronger than him, it can negatively effect his body. He has a higher chance to gain an ability from the victim while feeding, the more blood he takes. Accompanied by the words "You Are strong, it will be good to have that strength."

Normal Moves: This is pretty much what he can do. He can control his own blood, and the blood of others that his blood is mixed with. though there is a distance limit of around 5 feet. He can also
Combat Statistics
1=E 2=D 3=C 4=B

Power: C (but can grow throw feeding to an extent )

Endurance: C (can grow through feeding)

Agility: D (Can grow through feeding)

Intelligence: E (He usually fights in the same way just variations of the same strategy.)

Special Moves: B

Odds and Ends
He is a Faepyre, a hybrid fae and vampyre, a rather unique being to say the least. He has the Thirst of a vampire, and the wings and magical power and control of a Half fae. His wings can be absorbed into his body. He feeds on not just blood but magic and magic power as well. a quirk of his physiology allows him to temporarily gain others magic as his own, for a time, though it comes at a cost for himself and his victim. He can also do the reverse, putting power into a victim, this will induce a euphoric high as well as a sense of power and invincibility. It can be addictive to those who receive it, him taking blood and magic is also addictive to him and who he takes from. If someone allows it, he can control their blood to produce effects similar to what he can do for his body, but they have a much greater cost, if they ever over do it. He is not easy to permanently kill, only decapitation heart removal and being kept away from blood all done together can come close to permanently killing him. The power he gains each time he feeds, while it does add up it isnt all that much, unless he uses his special ability. The thirst can be used to control him, though that in and of itself is no easy task.

This would be a reference for nearly everything he can/would be able to do.

RP example: No, bad Atlannia

I Read the rules and am a cool person who agrees to abide by them: I will not conform to the opinions of the establishment.

#NUMBAT

Could use a name suggestion for the second special move.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:07 pm

Alright folks, I'll be gone for about three days as of now, so I'll be back on Thursday due to some school activities where I'll have absolutely no chance of getting internet access. See you all soon.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

MightyQuinn
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby MightyQuinn » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:26 pm

Sonitusia wrote:Alright folks, I'll be gone for about three days as of now, so I'll be back on Thursday due to some school activities where I'll have absolutely no chance of getting internet access. See you all soon.

Take care of yourself! :hug:

MightyQuinn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby MightyQuinn » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:07 pm

Thought I might like to have a deadly toy maker of a different race. If the race is approved, I'll make the APP.

Kobolds

It's speculated that the Kobold race was designed by Nergal, or perhaps created by the Fae, to delve deep into the world for rare raw materials. They are humanoid of both male and female gender, well muscled, generally about 90cm tall with skin of pale blue color and hair ranging from red copper to yellow brass to a tin like color and the shades in between. The physiology of the Kobold race is interesting because a number of their traits seem to have either evolved or have been bred into them. The various hair colors and blue skin color seems to be related to the mining of copper and tin ores, and the manufacture of brass and bronze items. The race seems to have an aversion or allergy to iron and steel (which lends credence to the notion that the Fae may have had something to do with their evolution). Typically kobold vocations include miner, brownsmith, engineer and sculptor. Extremely bright kobolds have been known to practice golemancy.
Last edited by MightyQuinn on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:14 pm

MightyQuinn wrote:Thought I might like to have a deadly toy maker of a different race. If the race is approved, I'll make the APP.

Kobolds

It's speculated that the Kobold race was designed by the Gods of old as a prototype of the Dwarven race, or perhaps created by the Fae to delve deep into the world for rare raw materials. They are humanoid of both male and female gender, well muscled, generally about 90cm tall with skin of pale blue color and hair ranging from red copper to yellow brass to a tin like color and the shades in between. The physiology of the Kobold race is interesting because a number of their traits seem to have either evolved or have been bred into them. The various hair colors and blue skin color seems to be related to the mining of copper and tin ores, and the manufacture of brass and bronze items. The race seems to have an aversion or allergy to iron and steel (which lends credence to the notion that the Fae may have had something to do with their evolution). Typically kobold vocations include miner and brownsmith. Extremely bright kobolds have been known to practice golemancy.

"Gods"?

Also, for some reason, I really want a character with the ability to imbue objects with their own methods of self-locomotion and sentience.

Also, I've run out of space in my weapons and technologies post. 59,929 characters out of 60,000. after I decided to add Future Horizons... I swear Atlannia, I will get someone to have laser or plasma weaponry, if it's the last thing I do (Which it probably won't to be honest).
Last edited by Hank J Wimbleton on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:11 am

Penguinia-Tempor wrote:Honestly wouldn't mind if Quinn just went "lolnope" and then shot a laser at Catie or something like that.

I'm not going to keep the fights ging much longer, one or two posts more I think, I want to get through the opening bit so you ugys can start doing your own thing a little more.

The Landfish Colonies wrote:Personal Information
Name: Antony Kovalenko

looks good, accepted.

Shadowwell wrote:Personal Information
Name: Frederick BlackThorne

I think we pretty much have all the kinks worked out so I'm going to accept this now. If you don't mind, I'd like

Sonitusia wrote:Alright folks, I'll be gone for about three days as of now, so I'll be back on Thursday due to some school activities where I'll have absolutely no chance of getting internet access. See you all soon.

see ya.

MightyQuinn wrote:Thought I might like to have a deadly toy maker of a different race. If the race is approved, I'll make the APP.

Kobolds

It's speculated that the Kobold race was designed by the Gods of old as a prototype of the Dwarven race, or perhaps created by the Fae to delve deep into the world for rare raw materials. They are humanoid of both male and female gender, well muscled, generally about 90cm tall with skin of pale blue color and hair ranging from red copper to yellow brass to a tin like color and the shades in between. The physiology of the Kobold race is interesting because a number of their traits seem to have either evolved or have been bred into them. The various hair colors and blue skin color seems to be related to the mining of copper and tin ores, and the manufacture of brass and bronze items. The race seems to have an aversion or allergy to iron and steel (which lends credence to the notion that the Fae may have had something to do with their evolution). Typically kobold vocations include miner and brownsmith. Extremely bright kobolds have been known to practice golemancy.

This looks fine, I would like them to come from Miravere though, since that's our catch all repository for fantasy stuff, I'm sure Nergal would have been able to scrounge up some indentured kobold engineers or something. If you'd like you could even say he engineered them himself by experimenting on dwarves, he was certainly capable of something like that, up to you though.

Hank J Wimbleton wrote:"Gods"?

Also, for some reason, I really want a character with the ability to imbue objects with their own methods of self-locomotion and sentience.

Also, I've run out of space in my weapons and technologies post. 59,929 characters out of 60,000. after I decided to add Future Horizons... I swear Atlannia, I will get someone to have laser or plasma weaponry, if it's the last thing I do (Which it probably won't to be honest).

One of my favourite rp characters had that power, Soni probably knows who I'm talking about, it can work really well.

and goddamn man that's a lot of words. I guess you can just split it up itno two posts since they'll just be linked to anyways.
...!?!

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:17 am

So what's next in the plot maze?

The ceremony during which we stand still for 5 hours?

The inevitable brawl that ends up giving us our first academy points?

The character interaction that everybody wants and nobody knows what to do for?

Also, you've created a monster.

Prepare for vehicles and armour.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:25 am

Atlannia, what were you saying in the words below the quote of my second App, i ask as it wasnt finished and i would like to know what you wanted.

Also, i hope you are Happy, Graculon has another disciple.^^

MightyQuinn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby MightyQuinn » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:34 am

Atlannia wrote:This looks fine, I would like them to come from Miravere though, since that's our catch all repository for fantasy stuff, I'm sure Nergal would have been able to scrounge up some indentured kobold engineers or something. If you'd like you could even say he engineered them himself by experimenting on dwarves, he was certainly capable of something like that, up to you though.

One of my favourite rp characters had that power, Soni probably knows who I'm talking about, it can work really well.

and goddamn man that's a lot of words. I guess you can just split it up itno two posts since they'll just be linked to anyways.

Atlantia, make whatever changes you think will make it work, regarding the origin of the Kobolds.

Hank J, well, "Gods" as in mythology.

EDIT.

I kinda like the Nergal angle. Will edit race app this evening.

EDIT.

Race app edited
Last edited by MightyQuinn on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Landfish Colonies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Landfish Colonies » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:57 pm

Anything I should know before I post my introductory post? Like, should I just show up on the island like normal?
Embassy Program
Me OOC

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:04 pm

The Landfish Colonies wrote:Anything I should know before I post my introductory post? Like, should I just show up on the island like normal?

Not much to know... You'll land on a wooden dock and then you have to get to a hall. Maybe say you "up until this point was walking slowly" and then suddenly meet up with another group?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse