NATION

PASSWORD

PL: The EPIC OOC XI [closed]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:30 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:You won most improved a few years back, I thought. :p

I think I might have been considered for it, don't think I won it though.

User avatar
Highfort
Minister
 
Posts: 2869
Founded: May 11, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Highfort » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:32 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:*pounds head on desk*

Alright Gio, don't be mad. It was a choice between you and Agy for Novelist in the P2TM awards. I went with Agy because you won it prior, and I want to be able to boast about having TWO Novelist winners in PL. Greedy Swith is Greedy.


I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU :p


Don't worry, Gio, if I win then we can duel to the death over who is the TRUE novelist. :p

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
Inactive: shoot me a PM if you need anything

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19519
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:35 pm

Highfort wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU :p


Don't worry, Gio, if I win then we can duel to the death over who is the TRUE novelist. :p

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!


LET'S DO THIS
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
Art
Blog
Independent stories
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33413
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:44 pm

Last year's awards thread really bummed me out of the awards. A friend and I had a really hard-worked on fight post between two of our characters that went on for a while, and when I asked people in my RP to help vote all I got back was "I don't buy into that crap", "it's just a popularity contest", and "why do you care". Kinda broke my heart a little. Wish I could get psyched up to do stuff like that again, but last year seemed very ordinary as far as my posts went. If you need an extra vote, I could throw one up there though.
Last edited by Monfrox on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Fvaarniimar
Minister
 
Posts: 3115
Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:41 pm

I am beyond sorry if I stalled us! Sometimes I'm bad at recognizing my turn to post, and the fact that I didn't think Rmwtyliin would do anything but nod caused some writers block.

I'm shocked at how doggone much I managed to write. I blame it on this fic, which a) I recommend highly (parts are just hilarious) and b) gave me a nice Slytherin perspective.
Hence, the impudent me suggests an OOC meme: Hogwarts houses. Is it a toss up? Are multiple a good fit? Rank 'em.

Rmwtyliin: Hufflepuff (highly loyal to family, Fvaarniimar, values), Slytherin (very close second) (not too daring, nor that smart; Gryffindor and Ravenclaw probably rank at 3 and 4 respectively, as she can get excited by new experiences but doesn't value knowledge for its own sake so much as what it will allow.)

Nick: Gryffindor (tendency to take pretty large risks impulsively), Ravenclaw (voracious reader, does the research, intelligent), Slytherin (pretty sharp, and powers would definitely provide an edge), Hufflepuff (loyal, but lazy)

Kwa'a: Gryffindor, Ravenclaw (just about tied: daring and somewhat impulsive, but values knowledge tremendously) Hufflepuff (hard worker, patient.) Slytherin isn't really in the running: while Kwa'a understands being sneaky, she isn't very manipulative, nor does she like to be around those who are.

...and I recall that questionnaire I'd forgotten. Sigh.

Bran: I hear you. It's wonderful being honored like that - I've got a similar goal.

Also, I sincerely like what you've been doing with Drova.
Last edited by Fvaarniimar on Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.
_->>
Tech Timeline
Alt:Fggwyyliieimn
Also controls:Borksmiclen
1.I'm a cis female.
2.(PL only)If I type"Nick touches your character and does <this>",he is communicating. If your character has nerve endings in the spot being touched,they'll get the message.Otherwise/if neither bare skin nor explanation given,TG me;something else may come into play.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
adhouse

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19519
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:11 am

@Mon: Classic, "I'm not going to vote for him 'cuz he's not going to win anyway" mentality. Though the previous contests were rather popularity-oriented, it still stands to reason that they could have just voted to make a friend feel good about themselves.


Hmmm...

Giovenith: Gryffindor, with Hufflepuff as a close second. If she'd never moved to the Building she'd probably be pure Hufflepuff, but the experiences of living among her friends have fostered a more serious desire to take her role as a helpful goddess seriously, and recognize the consequences if good people do nothing.

Willow: Gryffindor - despite his cynicism, he has a strong moral compass that he frequently acts on without regard.

I'm not Pippa-Michelle has enough personalized decision making abilities to be sorted into a house.
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
Art
Blog
Independent stories
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:12 am

Fvaarniimar wrote:Bran: I hear you. It's wonderful being honored like that - I've got a similar goal.

Also, I sincerely like what you've been doing with Drova.

Yay! Someone noticed!

:hug:

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:57 am

Hanselmann "Hans" Fleischer-Schaefer - Slytherin
Minerva Blackwater - Ravenclaw
Myra Bones - Hufflepuff
Naomi - Gryffindor
Nila Trilb - Hufflepuff for temperament, otherwise she'd be a Ravenclaw
Neste Trilb - Ravenclaw, but the hat would slap her into Slytherin based on her undercurrents
Rodney P. Bodkins - Slytherin
Will - Gryffindor
Charumati - smashed by Whomping Willow
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19519
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:13 am

Swith Witherward wrote:Hanselmann "Hans" Fleischer-Schaefer - Slytherin
Minerva Blackwater - Ravenclaw
Myra Bones - Hufflepuff
Naomi - Gryffindor
Nila Trilb - Hufflepuff for temperament, otherwise she'd be a Ravenclaw
Neste Trilb - Ravenclaw, but the hat would slap her into Slytherin based on her undercurrents
Rodney P. Bodkins - Slytherin
Will - Gryffindor
Charumati - smashed by Whomping Willow


inb4 constant re-tellings and typical gossip story-twisting makes Willow look like the greatest god-killer ever - and then gets offed for it
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
Art
Blog
Independent stories
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33413
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:20 am

Giovenith wrote:@Mon: Classic, "I'm not going to vote for him 'cuz he's not going to win anyway" mentality. Though the previous contests were rather popularity-oriented, it still stands to reason that they could have just voted to make a friend feel good about themselves.

Yeah, right. Not like we were really going with it for the award, but it would've been nice if we had something to show for our hours we spent collabing over Skype. Oh my fuck, going through and painstakingly changing all the quotation marks along with removing all the conversation brackets with timestamps next to the user's name was its own fucking trial.

I still wear my awards from 2013 and I wear them with a sense of pride to try and out-do myself, but after that I feel let down, y'know? Nothing like taking the piss out of something you pour your blood, sweat, and tears into to make you really just flop back into a plane of merely meeting expectations rather than exceeding them.

I'll try the hogwarts thing tomorrow. Not as familiar with the house standings after all these years.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33937
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:15 am

Chrysanthe - Gryffindor
Cuisine - Slytherin
Dora - A centaur; not admitted to Hogwarts
MB - Gryffindor
Luce - Ravenclaw
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33413
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:24 am

Tiltjuice wrote:Chrysanthe - Gryffindor
Cuisine - Slytherin
Dora - A centaur; not admitted to Hogwarts
MB - Gryffindor
Luce - Ravenclaw

U wot m8
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:40 am

Giovenith wrote:Charumati - smashed by Whomping Willow


inb4 constant re-tellings and typical gossip story-twisting makes Willow look like the greatest god-killer ever - and then gets offed for it[/quote]
LMAO!

Monfrox wrote:Yeah, right. Not like we were really going with it for the award, but it would've been nice if we had something to show for our hours we spent collabing over Skype. Oh my fuck, going through and painstakingly changing all the quotation marks along with removing all the conversation brackets with timestamps next to the user's name was its own fucking trial.

I still wear my awards from 2013 and I wear them with a sense of pride to try and out-do myself, but after that I feel let down, y'know? Nothing like taking the piss out of something you pour your blood, sweat, and tears into to make you really just flop back into a plane of merely meeting expectations rather than exceeding them.

I'll try the hogwarts thing tomorrow. Not as familiar with the house standings after all these years.

The 2015 posts are judged by a panel rather than popular vote. ;)
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33413
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:45 am

Swith Witherward wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Yeah, right. Not like we were really going with it for the award, but it would've been nice if we had something to show for our hours we spent collabing over Skype. Oh my fuck, going through and painstakingly changing all the quotation marks along with removing all the conversation brackets with timestamps next to the user's name was its own fucking trial.

I still wear my awards from 2013 and I wear them with a sense of pride to try and out-do myself, but after that I feel let down, y'know? Nothing like taking the piss out of something you pour your blood, sweat, and tears into to make you really just flop back into a plane of merely meeting expectations rather than exceeding them.

I'll try the hogwarts thing tomorrow. Not as familiar with the house standings after all these years.

The 2015 posts are judged by a panel rather than popular vote. ;)

True, and nominating and voting for others is a good thing to do, but that's all. Not trying to play a pity card, but yeah I really didn't do anything overly substantial or cool this year like I did last year. Gotta look forward, though. The future isn't set in stone.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Mincaldenteans
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 9450
Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:17 am

Tiltjuice wrote:Chrysanthe - Gryffindor
Cuisine - Slytherin
Dora - A centaur; not admitted to Hogwarts
MB - Gryffindor
Luce - Ravenclaw


:lol:

Mab: Slytherin
Mezran: Gryffindor
Anais: Ravenclaw
Dan: Hufflepuff
Hunter: Gryffindor
The rest of them? Owls or centaurs. Cause expendable, sortakindamaybe.


EDIT:
Prim & NA, sorry for the wait, trying to tie up my replies and a collab with Slo in one post. Though separate, I don't like double posting if I can help it. You should have my reply by tomorrow evening. Also, we're hitting at end to the conversation, let me know if you want to expand or detract some, if not I may end our scene and open it back up for the next IC day(s) for further interaction ^_^
Last edited by Mincaldenteans on Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
P2TM RP Mentor: Have a question on RP'ing? Feel free to TG me!
PL: Demens Chosenadhouse
P2TM Info DepotTraveler's CafeP2TM Chat Thread
☼ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith ☼

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:38 am

Bran: Hufflepuff
Rylli: Ravenclaw
Drova: Gryff- Nah, Slytherin
Yuna: Hufflepuff

EDIT: Kei was unable to be found for the sorting ceremony, and is most likely in Azkaban.

:p

If nothing else, this OOC meme actually got me the research to know the difference between all of the houses (Other than that all the Slytherin kids were assholes)
Last edited by The BranRiech on Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:24 am

Out of all my characters who have been in PL

Maghrl : Hufflepuff actually. Loyal to the core and determined and friendly
Sterling: Toss up between Ravenclaw for his pursuit of knowledge, or Hufflepuff for his friendly nature Basically I can't decide. Then again he's a Unicorn, so might not even be included.

Jacob: Gryffindor
Albert: Slytherin
Octavian: Slytherin, No doubt
Sigtrygg: Gryffindor, probably
Namal: Gryffindor
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19519
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:30 am

New Aksarben wrote:Sterling: Toss up between Ravenclaw for his pursuit of knowledge, or Hufflepuff for his friendly nature Basically I can't decide. Then again he's a Unicorn, so might not even be included.



Voldemort wants to suck his blood!!
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
Art
Blog
Independent stories
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Chedastan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5626
Founded: Jul 25, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Chedastan » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:37 am

Romy: For simplicity sake, probably somewhere leaning Gryffindor. But I can see him being more of a combination of that and Hufflepuff, and maybe even a tad smidge of Slytherin.
adhouse
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
Saleon
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8599
Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Saleon » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:36 am

Astra: Ravenclaw

The BranRiech wrote:If nothing else, this OOC meme actually got me the research to know the difference between all of the houses (Other than that all the Slytherin kids were assholes)
yes, Slytherin get a 3/4 chance to be evil when they grow up. Tragedy.
Last edited by Saleon on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

User avatar
Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11813
Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:40 am

Fvaarniimar wrote:I am beyond sorry if I stalled us! Sometimes I'm bad at recognizing my turn to post, and the fact that I didn't think Rmwtyliin would do anything but nod caused some writers block.

Oh, I may be holding up the works. I was waiting to see if anybody else would say anything else before posting for Amanda.

Mincaldenteans wrote:Prim & NA, sorry for the wait, trying to tie up my replies and a collab with Slo in one post. Though separate, I don't like double posting if I can help it.

Whoops! Didn't know you were waiting for that before posting for the rest of the Guildies.

Ok, I'll get my million monkeys working on posts soon.
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:47 am

Finally made an updated map of the Branriech, figured I could show it off to y'all. It's got 8 of the largest cities, and the highways that connect them/other countries.

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:58 am

The BranRiech wrote:Finally made an updated map of the Branriech, figured I could show it off to y'all. It's got 8 of the largest cities, and the highways that connect them/other countries.

Nice!


@Gio. Post incoming. Swith and Agy sorted some prior history, freeing me up to continue. Thanks for being so patient.



TIME SKIP!
We have one in the works. Not right away. We have some things to finish up for the day and then we'd like to progress to the next morning. People want to return to Ascalon, to investigate the village, to visit the hermit, etc.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:39 pm

#PLAPP
Image
PERSONIFICATION LIFE
CHARACTER APPLICATION



PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Character Name: Yuna Kuwori The Enlightened

Character Gender: Female

Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc): Pyersai

Age: 18

Appearance: Slightly shorter than her brother, Drova, but just as slim. Her body allows her (And most of her species) to be nimble and fast, yet leaving her susceptible to harm and injury in more intense combat. Her hair extends down to the middle of her back, and her curves leave her nicely proportioned to be athletic, yet not overtly strong.

URL to Character Picture, if any: Here

Primary Objective: (What is your character's main goal? This should be the thing that drives their part of the plot.) Yuna's goal is to grow her skills in healing, and spirituality to better communicate with the Pyersai's pantheon, a Polytheistic faith that looks up to a group of around 6 Gods and Goddesses, who were legendary Pyersai from ages past.

Secondary Objectives: (What other goals does your character intend to achieve? These should drive subplots.) Repair the bonds between her friends that always seem to be broken, learn more about the organization that recruited her in a limited manner (The Cultists), and try to find a way home along with her Brother.

MUNDANE SKILLS
These do NOT require points. These are the average, daily things your character can do. Examples are "drive a car", "speak a normal Foreign Language", "play a guitar", "write poetry". Some mundane skills come from your bio and are freebie. A soldier knows very basic training (shoot a gun, basic drill). Medic, martial arts or sniper would be a Specialized Skill or Talent.
List Mundane skills here: Flight (Provided by wings), Fluency in English and the Pyersai's language, as well as general knowledge in medicine and first-aid, and an in-depth knowledge of the Pyersai's religion.


SPECIALIZED SKILLS AND TALENTS
These are specialized skills that set you apart from the average person. You have 7 points to spend here. Examples are swordsmanship, sniper, coercion, piloting etc.
Ability 1 and Points Spent: Potion-crafting (5 points)
Ability 2 and Points Spent: Advanced-Prayer (2 points)
Ability 3 and Points Spent: Calligraphy (1 point)
Ability 4 and Points Spent: [REDACTED] 2


OPTIONAL SUPERNATURAL CHARACTERISTICS
You have 7 points to spend here on supernatural skills or abilities. Sonic Scream, Levitation, Spell Casting, Shape Shifting etc. Superman MUST have his kryptonite, so Restrictions are what can't they do with their power or what balances it. They can only use it when they genuinely need it? They can't use it for more then five minutes without serious side-effects? Some things are allowed without points. A pegasus has wings thus it can fly. A raptor is fast thus no points are spent in speed. These "natural" abilities should be listed in the character's description, however.
Ability 1: Healing Magic
Power Level: 4
Strengths: Any light injuries (Like cuts, bruises, maybe a broken bone or two), and Yuna can fix them all with the magical abilities she'd been born with.
Weaknesses: Using her abilities rapidly drains her physical abilities (Healing anything more than 4-5 wounds would leave her near-unconscious)
Restrictions: Being rather young, and untrained, she can't heal much more than lightly broken bones. Anything more (Such as bullet-wounds, deep cuts, and damaged organs) would require more practice and skill to even attempt.

Ability 2: Offensive Magic
Power Level: 2
Strengths: Yuna can summon magical abilities such as fire, to aid in combat.
Weaknesses: Again, due to her young-age, and relative state of being untrained, she can't project any attacks, and can only use them to aid in hand-to-hand combat (Such as a punch surrounded by a layer of flames)
Restrictions: Yuna's offensive magic doesn't discriminate against who it affects, summoning fire has as much of a chance of aiding her in combat, as much as it can burn her hands and injure her, which is why she barely uses it/avoids combat.


MAGICAL OR SPECIAL ITEMS
List: A ceremonial-dagger, and a small trunk containing her robes, and several vials of ingredients to construct various potions.


BACKGROUND
Education or Training: Several years of intensive tutoring on subjects such as Math, Language, Literature, History, as well as serving under the current High-Priest of the Kingdom (Her future position, High-Priestess)
Character Background/Biography: Yuna Kuwori The Enlightened is the second child of the current King and Queen of the Pyersai Kingdom, the subterranean realm home to around 3 million Pyersai. Being the second child of the Royal Family, Yuna's fate is already decided for her. While the first child becomes either the King or Queen, the second child is slated to become the High Priest (The third highest position in the realm after the King and Queen). Yuna, like her brother, was allowed several years of freedom as a very young child, before the two were quickly pulled into tutoring in respective subjects relating to their future positions. While Drova was tutored in the ways of leadership and combat, Yuna was trained in medical and spiritual ways. She was afforded a little more freedom than Drova, but still barely had time for a social life outside of her studies. She was never too combative over her position, however, and the people of the realm held a much more positive opinion of the Royal Daughter, rather than the Son.

At age 13, after her first 2 years of tutoring, she was sent to a lower level in the palace to serve as an Apprentice to High-Priest Trunna, to learn everything she needed to know to take over after his death (Being rather old). She served under him for around 3 years before departing the Kingdom with Drova, and the two ended up at a rather enigmatic apartment building . . .


OTHER GAME MECHANICS
URL to Apartment Picture: (What's the inside of their apartment look like) Same room as Drova, though in a separate bed (She also has her Cultist-quarters, though she hasn't interacted with the organization for quite some time)

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details
Character Name: Yuna Kuwori The Enlightened
Brief Description: A Pyersai-Priestess in training, Yuna's skillset puts her in a good position for non-combat roles as she tries to balance her social life with her spiritual life, in her attempts to be the first Pyersai to conact their Gods since they were forced underground, thousands of years ago.



Just noticed as well, that Drova's re-app wasn't added to the front page.
Last edited by The BranRiech on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Mincaldenteans
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 9450
Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:59 pm

Northwest Slobovia wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:I am beyond sorry if I stalled us! Sometimes I'm bad at recognizing my turn to post, and the fact that I didn't think Rmwtyliin would do anything but nod caused some writers block.

Oh, I may be holding up the works. I was waiting to see if anybody else would say anything else before posting for Amanda.

Mincaldenteans wrote:Prim & NA, sorry for the wait, trying to tie up my replies and a collab with Slo in one post. Though separate, I don't like double posting if I can help it.

Whoops! Didn't know you were waiting for that before posting for the rest of the Guildies.

Ok, I'll get my million monkeys working on posts soon.


No biggie, I still got to do some minor edits anyway -nodnod-
P2TM RP Mentor: Have a question on RP'ing? Feel free to TG me!
PL: Demens Chosenadhouse
P2TM Info DepotTraveler's CafeP2TM Chat Thread
☼ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith ☼

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Finsternia, Gullystead, Labstoska, Mes, Nations United for Conquest, The neo glactic empire, Versail

Advertisement

Remove ads