NATION

PASSWORD

Might and Magic [EPIC - JOIN - OOC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:25 pm

Adin wrote:
Harbertia wrote:
:)

What's up Harb! See you got interested in this Rp too.

I saw that the RP could use even more advertising. :p

Ah, and we have another interested.

Adin
Minister

Founded: Dec 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:30 pm

I'm almost done with my current app. Just need to add a few things and please tell me if I need to change something.

Edit: I think I went overboard with the animals. :unsure:
Last edited by Adin on Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are a coalition of different species with advanced tech. There are many nations/planets that make up this coalition.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Shaggai
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Shaggai » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:00 pm

How exactly do the points work for units? It doesn't seem like it would make sense that there are separate values for Training, Offensive, and Defensive.
Last edited by Shaggai on Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
piss

Alleniana
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 23, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Alleniana » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:27 pm

Skaldia wrote:
The Five Galaxies wrote:I'm making my own app currently but it will be extensively detailed and take some time. You should probably create an app Skaldia to join in on the fun.

Works for me. And I might. Haven't decided yet.

Deutsch-Brittannia wrote:APP

The problem I have with this is that the Graveyard is made of the same material as the Gate? Nah. Just say they're in stasis or something.

Alleniana wrote:APP

Um, Allen, what time period is your world set in?

It's pretty futuristic, yeah. I remember that I had some reason that they would be massively disadvantaged, which made up for it, but I don't remember it anymore.
:s
If I can't recall, I'll make a new app.

Skaldia
Minister

Founded: Jun 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Skaldia » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:27 am

Nulvelith wrote:My interest is piqued...

Then join!

Shaggai wrote:How exactly do the points work for units? It doesn't seem like it would make sense that there are separate values for Training, Offensive, and Defensive.

I'm removing that feature. It makes no sense. Didn't know what I was thinking when I made it.

Alleniana wrote:
Skaldia wrote:
Works for me. And I might. Haven't decided yet.

The problem I have with this is that the Graveyard is made of the same material as the Gate? Nah. Just say they're in stasis or something.

Um, Allen, what time period is your world set in?

It's pretty futuristic, yeah. I remember that I had some reason that they would be massively disadvantaged, which made up for it, but I don't remember it anymore.
:s
If I can't recall, I'll make a new app.

Just give me an idea of what you were trying to do! xD!
||Empty||
||“The lesson of history is that no one learns.”
||Empty||
||“Witness.”||
||“Chaos needs no allies, for it dwells like a poison in every one of us.”

TG for Discord

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:29 am

NS Name: Adin
World Name: Eartherous
Number of Nations: (Is it ruled by one mighty Empire or split among a hundred states?
There are a total of 5 major empires along with many kingdoms, tribes, and factions.

The Asher Light Empire was founded after driving the Old Rondamous Empire from their lands where they later joined the fight against the dragons. Hamzah, the military leader, rallied the Desert Lions where they joined King Roland in the Spike Mountains after a sour raid. From there the Desert Lions defeated the dragons later raiding and destroying their last remaining nest. Then word reached Hamzah that Meetics saw the Dune Dragons readying against them and thus he lead an army there. They managed to defeat the dragons and Vyen, a great dragon general, die from his moral wounds. However, many Desert Lions died including Omar, a man of great skill as well as a close friend of Hamzah.

The years passed and Hamzah slew countless dragons and Wyverns. He even managed to united the griffins and bring them under his command. Arkith also was Hamzah's arch-nemesis later becoming good friends. Finally, after years of fighting the Asher Light Empire and their allies won the war resulting in the Tentus Empire surrendering and the Red, Jade, and Phoenix empires collapsing.

25 years of an Golden Age past where they enjoyed great peace producing many technologies or rediscovering them from Humanity's lost Golden Age. The Empire also kept a standing army in case of war and this was needed in the Dark Wars and later in the War of the Races. They also fought against the Ventrus empire who attempted to rid of the humans, but failed. Even now they are still going through a golden age and now this they will exert their tremendous power to another world(s).

The Ventrus Empire was founded upon old Elven views and after the War of the Races they were formed from the remnant elf empires. They still think of themselves as high beings, but many have slowly begun to accept the fact that the humans and Drows are now their equals. They are the largest of the empires encompassing the entire north along with the west coast and starting to slowly engulf the central. Their military is largely compressed of archers, mages, and their infamous speartons. However, their technology is weak even though many live in grand cities.

They hate the human Empires and have waged countless wars against them. The most famous being War of the Spark where an old Elven relic was discovered by a team of humans studying old elf culture. The relic was important to the Ventrus Empire due to its magical capabilities, but the Asher Light Empire claimed it and began studying it in hopes of replicating its powers. This lead to a two year war where the humans quite literally butchered the elves. So many had die some areas became seas of blood and bodies. Elven cities that once stood proudly were reduced to mere rocks when the humans swarmed through them. Eventually the elves surrendered and had to give up the Thrown Jungle along with its surrounding regions. They were also humiliated further when details of the war were finally released. In an uncontrolled manner, many humans and Drows of the Asher Light Empire and United Kingdoms looted, murdered, enslaved, ruined, and even forced elves to dig their own graves. Now, they are wanting peace for their latest war yet the Gates have opened and this time things will be different.

The United Kingdoms are a series of kingdoms united under a very weak central government. They were originally an alliance between kingdoms to help fight off the dragons who waged their needless wars and this would lead to a permanent empire. Their military is also average, but are highly skilled in killing dragons and their cousin race. They also are close allies of the Asher Light Empire and hate the Ventrus Empire with a burning compassion.

The Dragon Empire is, as the name suggests, made largely out of dragons. They were once called the Tentus Empire and was relatively small when compared against the Jade, Red, and Phoenix empires which waged constant wars against each other. However, they had some of the greatest military in their time even besting the old Rondamas Empire's legions. This balance of power, combined with them being cut off from the other three empires, allowed them to develop great people such as the great dragon general Vyen and his daughter, Arkith the Humanslayer.

Before and during the Dragon Wars, the Tentus Empire attempted to invade the Spike Mountains which belonged to the humans. King Roland attempted to stay out of the conflict and signed a treaty with the dragons, but was later rendered nulled when the dragons broke their truce and started to set up nests there. Because of his doubt, King Roland asked the United Kingdoms for help which they gladly lent later on asking Roland to lead a raid on the last nest in the Spike Mountains. The raid failed and Roland's forces were forced to retreat later being regrouped and lead by Hamzah the Fierceheart with 50 Desert Lions. During the second attempt, the humans won by rolling boulders onto the dragon camp after a heavy rain storm. It was also reported that during the attempt, some dragons became pinned and in a desperate act they tore off their own wings and limbs.

When news of the defeat and the later destroyed nest, the Tentus Dragon Emperor became furious. His elder brother, Septus, was slain during the battle. However, when news reached that the Amrua Dune Dragons planned on invading the Human city of Meetics he rejoiced at it. The Emperor sent Vyen, who was also at the raid where Septus was slain, to help the Dune Dragons win.

Vyen accepted and entered the city where the dragons cheered them on. Then during the battle Vyen lead the army against the Desert Lions managing to inflict heavy losses. Yet the humans' 'Mega Cannons' kept them at bay even though he sent a battalion to flank the Cannons. The battalion was lead by Arkith who met Omar and his company. Hamzah, who was present at the battle, saw movement suggesting they were planning on flanking and sent Omar to counter them where they put up a fight managing to kill most of the battalion while the company suffered only minimal losses. Later on Hamzah entered the battle himself attempting to end it quickly. He soon found Vyen, challenged him, and inflicted moral injuries. Vyen did not die initially, but die from loss of blood and such that moment Arkith swore vengeance. The battle was also won, but much of the Desert Lion army present there was dead.

Battles were waged with Arkith using night attacks and thus becoming known as the Nightwing. Hamzah, however, lead countless battles against the Tentus, Red, Jade, and Phoenix empires where he not only showed fearlessness, but also kindness. During one battle, the Dragon Emperor lead a party against a human fort. They took it, but were quickly surrounded by human forces who then killed them all. His son seceded him and when the Tentus Empire's capital became surrounded by millions of humans he surrendered.

Two years later, when the other Dragon Empires fell the Tentus Empire began to slowly recover. Apart of their treaty was that they were to provide supplies until the war was over which damaged them, but over the years they started to recover. Arkith and Hamzah, once Archenemies, held each other in high respect. Arkith even renounced her oath to slay Hamzah.

25 years went by as the dragons faced a difficult time. They were not longer the dominant species anymore, but many couldn't accept the fact they were beaten and thus still fought against the humans. Also during this time they had a baby boom increasing their population way past the carrying capacity of their empire and thus asked the new Empires, each once lead by an Immortal, for help. The Empires begrudgingly gave help. As the years past, however, things mellowed down and the dragons slowly realized they were now equals, if not lesser, than humans who with their technology and stubbornness helped them survive all this time.

Then the Dark Wars happened. The Dragon Emperor sent Arkith, by now a close friend of Hamzah, to assist the humans in turning back the Drows. Thanks to their help they were able to put down the army and later managed to help win the war with the other races. They are now enjoying a time of peace, even though their numbers are culled. But things change and the fire that once burnt in them so fiercely shall spark again.

The Rondamas Empire is elusive and many believe they are the descendants of the old Rondamas Empire that collapsed during the Dragon Wars. Little is known, but when they have shown themselves they proved to be deadly and wealthy.
World Population: (Be realistic)
5-7 Billion
Location of Gate: (Which nation, if there is more than one)
There is currently one known in the Thrown Jungle and there has been a lot of fighting between the Asher Light Empire and her allies against the Ventrus Empire which has been dying down such the Ventrus Empire is willing to talk peace.
World Climate: (Is it a hot, cold, warm, or cool world? Is it covered in a desert or ice, or is it all the above?)
It is similar to earth with a few key differences. Deserts tend to be much hotter, but somehow there is more rainfall per year, rainforests are lifepots with so much rain that it tends to flood the surrounding areas, the underground has strange creatures, and some areas have been deemed 'Inhabit' zones due to Mankind's collapse a long time ago. These zones are few in number, but no one can live in them due to intense heat which can sear the skin in a mere second before burning the person alive and making a grilled burger out of them.
Dominant Species:

Humans
Mankind is the oldest known race on Eartherous and have clawed their way back up after their collapse in the Age of Fires. They are naturally stubborn making them a very dangerous race. They also relay more on technology than any other race which has made them the second most technological advanced race after the Dwarves. They also have many diverse cultures which makes them far more interesting, understanding, more daring than all other races, but this has also lead to corruption and disunity. They are also average at everything which makes them even more dangerous and what makes them the most feared is their Immortals.

Immortals are humans who cannot die in the normal sense. You can kill one, but they will revive themselves later on and there are varying timespans. The most average is 5-7 years, but this can be extended if the body is damaged and years will be added. If enough damage is done they can 'die', but would come back in about a million years. Also, many have taken use of this and placed the Immortals special cells and the only way for them to get out is with outside parties. Another thing is that Immortals are insane and most have gone feral which means they have lost most of their abilities and have stuffed themselves in mountains. The remaining Immortals have also become very distant from everyone else with many slowly disappearing. Immortals can also be killed through mundane means.

Formal Name: Humria(Human)

High Elves
High Elves consider themselves to be better than everyone else due to having 'real' magic and living the longest lives. They also have a want to have more than they should, but despite this they have been known to be kind. The High Elves are also the leaders of the Ventrus Empire and believe themselves to be the rightful owners of the planet which has caused problems. They were also the single dominant race, but after the War of the Races they fell from grace.

Formal Name: Highgen(High Elf)
Drow Elves
Also known as Dark Elves, the Drow were once savage, underground people. So savage they were, they were exiled by the elves, by the orcs, and then by the dwarves. After this series of exiles they had no place to go, but down where they made their home under the Barrier Mountains. There they waged war against each other in City-States and they also kidnapped other people for their brutal rituals. However, this changeed when a human mining team discovered a City-State and a Drow general slayed the humans. In rapid response, the humans and their allies quickly put down this Drow army before attacking the City-State itself. In a stunning act of planning, multiple tunnels were dug out and the various armies flooded into the city capturing it. Of course the Dragons couldn't enter the City due to their large size. Shortly after the Dark Wars began where the Drow City States were subjected. They had such then changed from being savage brutes to warmhearted bustards people. Most of the City-States belong to the Asher Light Empire and in War of the Races, the Drows were a major factor in holding back the other races.

Formal Name: Drewten(Drow)
Other Species:

Dragons
Dragons and their cousin race, the Wyverns, are 'flying lizards' as the humans call them. They have been a symbol of power even before their race formed and they are very powerful. While they do have strength, they are also smart with the ability to manipulate metals and stones. However, they have a very strict system on who gets the jewelry and armor. They have also formed Empires which were lost after the Dragon Wars which also culled their numbers. After the Dragon Wars they started to form a tension relationship with the humans who called them forth to help fight in the Dark War and the War of the Races. Now, their numbers have been culled to the lowest number ever, but their Wyvern brothers are reproducing like mad. The Wyverns themselves are weak and a regular trooper can take down 2-4 in a pack before going down. The Dragons themselves are very powerful and should not be trifled with.

Formal Name: Draguran(dragon), Wyverren(Wyvern)

Griffins
Griffins' point of origin are unknown and researchers don't know to classify them as. They, like the dragons, are smart with the ability to manipulate stone, but not metals. They relay on humans or dragons to do that for them. They, however, are the fastest flying animal known with the ability to walk as well. They have also served along side humans and dragons for years for a variety of roles. Evidence also suggests that they were used as slaves to the dragons, but at some point managed to break off. Physically, they are stronger than normal humans and have many colors to their body. There are also two types in total. One seems to be more for speed while other is strength.

Formal Name: Girrfinn(Griffin)

Dwarves
Dwarves have exchanged magic for technology as they are the most advanced with humans closely behind. They, like the Drows, live underground in magnificent cities that use steam power. There is no known magic dwarf and no proof exists that they ever used magic. The Dwarves also waged war against the elves mainly to defend themselves, but when the War of the Races came they temporarily sided with the elves. However, they changed sides after the bloody Battle of Yorkmarkous. From there they exchanged tech with the humans and managed to defeat the elves and their allies.

Formal Name: Dwarkin(Dwarf)

Orcs
Orcs are considered by many to be savage and brutal. This is not the case as most are generally peaceful despite their anger issues. The Orcs are masters of building things, let it be stone or metal. They also have shown themselves to be royal as such in the War of the Races wen they stood by the Elves even when all others had deserted them. Since their defeat, some Orcs tried living with the humans with varying results. This is due to the tensions. However, they are willing to make up for their mistakes and are ready.

Formal Name: Orcoran(Orc)

Furtnuhma
Also known as 'Furries', they are a series of species that seem to have descended from various animals. They are by far the most primitive having coming into being only in recent times and have a tribal way of life. They also lack knowledge when compared against the other races and the elves, orces, and even some dwarves have raided their villages and used them as slaves. During the War of the Races, humans managed to recuse a fair amount of these beings and they managed to assimilate themselves. Currently there are two groups, the more primitive, tribal Kyjia and the more civilized, smarter Kujin.

Anglous(Angel) and Sytaanink(Demon)

The two newer races, Anglous and Sytaanink, have appeared only in recent years. They are refugees and exiles from another landmass much smaller than Xenytuienus. The two are also moral enemies and have waged war against each other for a long time with the Asher Light Empire attempting to strike a deal between the two to cool things off.

Anglous are generally good people that are almost to a fault. They are magically adapted, but appear physically weaker than their demon counterparts. Currently, they divide themselves into two groups, Mal(Men) and Wo(Woman). The Mal are more physically capable, but at the cost of magic while Wo are more magical at the cost of physical capability. All Anglous have wings therefore enabling flight and they specialize in 'Light Magic'.

The Sytaanink are the exact opposite of the Anglous being are evil. While they are more physically fit than their counterparts, they also have magic thus making them more dangerous than their brethren. However, they are lacking in the intellect making them very dumb. They also specialize in 'Dark Magic'. They also divide themselves into two groups. The Yens(Men) and Yangs(Women).

There are also some random races like the Goblins and Woodland Elves.
World History: (What went down after the Gate on your homeworld fell apart?)

A long time ago, in an age known as the Era of Hate, there was only one sentient species, humans. The humans build vast empires with science, not magic. Or at least it was reported to be though not many believe in it. The humans, however, did create wonderful things and many of these inventions, powered by magic or not, helped them overcome most things. Yet it was also a time of turmoil with these empires hating each other so much they engulfed the world in flames which left so few survivors. These survivors fought among themselves to survive as the flames withered away and they entered the Shattered Era where man was reduced to tribal status.

Then from the ashes came forth the Immortals, beings who don't die in the normal sense, and they managed to unite the tribes. These tribes would eventually settle on the landmass of Xenytuienus where things were very different. They started to rebuild, very slowly, and thus the long Rebuild Era came. During the early days the humans decided to leave their old ways and start new ones and most knowledge of the past ages faded with only the Immortals remembering, but many went feral and the rest hiding in the mountains. By now most of their old wonders had crumbled into dust with only few remaining. There, the fledgling dragons, wyverns, and griffins fought against each other for survival with the humans on the sidelines. That was until the three races started to become smarter. However, beyond the barrier mountains was another group of strange beings that were slowly starting to rise. This group would become the many races beyond the barrier mountains.

When the Imperium first entered Eartherous, they found squabbling kingdoms of elves, orcs, dwarves, and others. They quickly took much of the land with ease before the races could figure out what happened and once they realized it they entered a shaky alliance. From there they attempted to defend against the onslaught of the Imperium managing to hold them back for years. However, they lost most major battles and only scored minor victories. Eventually, the Imperium armies marched on the capital of the United Races. There the races formally surrendered after the Battle of the Stand which resulted in the surrounding lands becoming nothing more than ruin.

After their humiliating defeat, the races served the Imperium with various supplies. The Imperium also made plans to cross the Barrier Mountains, but didn't happen due to various reasons. One major one was that the locals told them that there was nothing, but a giant waste land which was correct at the time yet beyond that wasteland were the recovering humans and the newborn races of Dragon, Wyvern, and Griffin. The races also lost many freedoms which caused the rebellion of Red Dawn. The Red Dawn Rebellion managed to gain enough supporters to wage a minor war against the Imperium government which lasted until they finally fell. In the beginning, however, they were almost crushed numerous times with few rebels escaping. Finally, after the Gates closed the Rebellion took off. Without supplies, the Imperium army stationed on the planet was defeated. In fact one battle alone almost ensure total victory against the Imperium. The Battle of the Timberious River.

The Timberious River went through the entire landmass and stops at the Barrier Mountains. Whoever controlled this river had control of the war and thus the Imperium attempted to set up forts. Generals Ridaus and Entrus led their rebels against these forts managing to destroy them, but suffer bad losses. The Imperium on the other hand suffered only minor losses. However, when the Imperium were cornered they surrendered. All prisoners were killed.

After years of painstaking fighting, the Imperium finally fell and their government was destroyed. Shortly after the High Elves and their Elven brothers began taking over. In a few short years they had already taken over at least half the land and threaten to eliminate the other races. However, they were stopped by a new race that had 'recently' came into being. The dragons proved to be brutal and effective. The other races dared not questioned where they came from for they had single handily stopped the Elven War Machine in its tracks. Afterwards the Elves were forced to sign a treaty allowing the other races to carry on their lives and retake their former lands which was abused. Much of the original Elven homeland was lost due to this treaty.

There is a long period of peace between the Elven expansion and the Dragon Genocide.

The Dragon Genocide saw that most, if not all, of the dragons beyond the Barrier Mountains dead. The people who did this were the High Elves who relentlessly slaughtered the dragons. This also allowed the Elves to break their treaty and begin their rapid expansion which saw that the other races on the verge of defeat. Those living under the heel of the High Elves saw their freedom taken away and it was also round this time that the Drows were exiled. This expansion continued until the War of the Races nearly 2,301 years later.

Years before the War of the Races, the humans were struggling against the Dragons with their needless wars. In fact the only human group to have resisted the dragons and take over their lands were the old Rondamas Empire. The humans from the northern part of the peninsula formed the United Kingdoms and their did win. However, the Dragons still held a firm grip and slowly the United Kingdoms began to fall, but a group of Immortals came to help. A lone Immortal managed to rally the fierce Desert Lions of the Amerua Desert and drive back a invading Rondamas Empire.

With their help, the United Kingdoms managed to start racking up victories. The first major battle that the Immortals and the Desert Lions fought was in their own homeland where a large population of Dune Dragons(Dunes meaning 'Wingless') were readying to fight against the Lions. The Dune Dragons, backup by Dragons from the Tentus Empire(now called the Dragon Empire), met the Lions and a single Immortal. Thanks to their fearlessness and tech the Lions were able to drive the Dragons back, but suffered heavy losses. The Dragons also suffered heavy losses and the dragon general, Vyen, die from moral injuries inflicted by the Immortal. His daughter, Arkith, swore vengeance against this being.

Years pass by before the Tentus Empire suffers causalities so bad that they had to draft hatchlings into the military. During one battle the Tentus Dragon Emperor was slain by a normal human shattering the sense of invincibility the dragons had. A few months later, his son surrenders after making a daring and wise speech against his council who voted to continue the fight against the humans and their Griffin allies. Two more years pass before the other three empires fall and were destroyed. Relics from the human golden age are recovered, but they are only buildings. The Jade Tower and the Flame Centuri are among these two.

25 years pass before the Dark Years where a human mining time discovers the Drow City-State of Darkmurk where they are slain. Right away an army is put together and sent to combat the enemy where they do the traditional three v three fight. The Drows had no idea at first, but after an explanation they sent forth their three champions while the army sends out theirs. It was either death or yield and all three Drows yield such they were known to take immense pain. This not only demoralized the army, but outright scared them. In a brief battle, the Drows are defeated, captured, and sent to various camps to await their sentence. Within weeks of the battle a plan is made to dig into the mountains and defeat the Drows in Darkmurk. After digging their way in and fighting the humans and their allies won the battle where they took it over.

News spread quickly about the defeat at Darkmurk and the other Drow City-States readied themselves. Meanwhile the humans readied themselves for retaliation which never came. This unofficial truce lasted for some months before a foolish Drow came wandering into Darkmurk issuing a challenge. The Elf was never seen again thus leading to war which lasted only for a year.

Under new leadship, the Drows slowly transformed from their brutal ways into kind-hearted warriors. While many still retain their brutality, it is more often seen in war. The humans also had a Golden Age while the Dragons and Wyverns experienced the greatest baby boom they've seen in years. The Griffins also united thanks to the efforts of the Asher Light Empire. Peace seemed firmly established, but that shattered.

Some years before the War of Races, a small group of people from the various races managed to help the surviving dragons. This group worshipped the dragons as if they were gods which they were not and this caused the High Elves to hunt them down. However, when news reached them that there were Dragons on the other side of the Barrier Mountains they attempted to get the last remaining dragon eggs over there. Most were recovered by Griffin Recon Teams who were sent out to scout the new lands. The rest were destroyed.

Then the War of the Races began when the High Elves attacked the Drow City-State of Massurarous which was nothing more than a slaughter for the humans and Drows. The humans, having little experience with magic, were killed off while the Drows were enslaved. This enraged the Drows and the humans who called upon their allies. The High Elves, thinking that the humans were weak, continued to push into human lands. However, as they went they faced heavy and determined resistance inflicting heavy losses. They were starting to learn mankind's stubbornness which caused them to run finally. When they reached the Barrier Mountains they face against an old enemy. The Dragons.

The Siege of Massurarous was a two week long battle of fierce fighting. The weakened High Elves surrendered and in rapid session the humans along with their allies began attacking the Elves. The Elves forced their subjected races to fight against the onslaught which proved little. If anything they appeared to be like a giant wave that swept across the lands. Finally after years of fighting and with most of their allies gone the Elves and their only ally, the Orcs, surrendered. However, the empires shortly collapsed and a new empire formed which continued to attack the humans.

Peace was firmly placed. The War done. The poem sang. And the book is closed. Yet, I cannot shake the feeling that we are about to open a new book. A new poem being written. A War is unfolding. And peace shall be shaken to its very core. Let it begin.

Nation Name:
The Asher Light Empire
Capital City:
Darmaskus
Government Type:
King/Council based. Shall explain more in-depth.
Head of State:
Sultan(king) Abu Ali
Claimed Territory:
I'll take a part of Spain. The location is a coastal area on the eastern side. The area has a series of islands pointing out. It is the 6th one if you count the very bottom of Spain and continue on its edge.
State/National Religion:
The Yisolam Religion is the belief in one god known as Yegen, which is strange such there are many Pagen religions. Followers of this Religion are to pray five times a day with a sixth one in the middle of the night if possible. Followers are also required to do community work to ensure that there is a strong and stable community. This religion also has many sects and is seen as a way of life by most as it has a strict system to follow. Yegen also has a series of names, the most common of which is Allah. This means Creator in the language of the nomads of the desert of Amerua.
Dominant Religion:
Yisolam
Minority Religion(s):
The Immortal Cult are a group of people that see the Immortals as gods and are by far the largest cult around. However, they aren't big when compared against the other Religions.

The Dragon Gods' Cult is the second largest cult around and they worship the dragons and their Wyvern cousins. The dragons are annoyed by these fanatic followers and have been known to eat them. This is seen by the followers as a process of picking a holy saint where they then go crazy over the person's former belongings. It has been noted by the officials that the so called 'Prophets' have abused their power.

The Yens is the first official religion recognized by the government after the Yisolam. This religion is primarily focused on purifying the body and becoming detached from this world. The followers are often kind and many are monks living in the harsh Spike Mountains. Every tow years they embark on a pilgrimage around the empire to assist in the community. Some have theorized this used to be a sect of Yisolam, but broke off.

The Fire Emerald religion is a dragon only religion believing in many dragon gods and goddesses. The followers of this religion believe they are the most powerful beings in the universe and are focused in the material life of this world, not in an afterlife. However, this religion has been dying with many dragons forming a new dragon only religion or joining its rival.

The Bamic religion is the rival to the Fire Emerald and focuses more so on the afterlife. While this religion does have many similarities with its rival there are major differences.

The Higlive religion is largely made out of elves that believe in a series of demigods and very powerful gods and goddesses. The most powerful of which is Yven who is the king. This religion is also seen as a way of life.

The Darkling religion used to be the only religion practiced by the Drow City-States, but now it is close to dead with only a total of 500 followers. However, outside of the Asher Light Empire this religion is alive even though it is restricted to the remaining free Drow City-States.

The Nordamic religion is a griffin only religion believing that the Sun and the Moon are gods coming together to form the planet. They also believe that the two sacrificed themselves against the Dragon of Night(yes, the griffins used to hate the dragons that much) thus becoming the Sun and the Moon. The Sun is called Tzns and the Moon is called Uzns.

There are also other religions, but they are either not recognized by the Empire or are small.
Population: (Please be realistic...)
Due to its size the exact number is unknown, but the number should be around 15 million in total.
Military Organization:
The military is small, but fierce and are broken into two main armies. Both have 5,000 men in them and the armies are broken down into levels. The top level includes the military advisor or secondary military advisor, generals, and high guards. The second level includes officers and VIPs, and the three includes regular troops. They don't have a navy and instead relay on privateers that can switch sides in the blink of an eye. There are also para-military groups that have sided with the Asher Light Empire even though they are officially not apart of the military. The empire also hired sellswords, griffins, and dragons to help.
Army Size:
There are a total of 10,000 troops along with 5,000 regular cannons and crews. There are also the Mega Cannons, but a total of 100 only exist to protect the vast empire. The cannons and troops are placed throughout the empire in important locations. Another thing is that the army is made entirely out of humans, but there are many, many para-military and they typically have a size of 200 or 300 men and women along with their own equipment. There are also dozens of sellsword groups operating in the empire, 200 griffins that serve as couriers or scouts, and about 3 dragons.
[blocktext]Army Units:
Desert Lion- 10,000 men in total
Para-military groups- There are a estimated total of 600 groups
Sellswords- Unknown number as numbers change everyday. Though it is believe there are a total of 100,000 sellswords hired by the government.
Griffins- 50 Couriers, 150 scouts
Dragons- All serve to protect the capital
Privateers- 300 Combat Ships using cannons, ballista, or even catapults. It has been known there are some mages onboard as well.

DESCRIPTION:
Desert Lions are fierce and have rarely retreated. Horned by centuries of combat and the harsh desert, the Lions are fiercesome opponents using parkour as a way to get the upper hand. However, they do not excel at large-scale battles and generally have light steel armor that covers their chest, arms, and legs. The rest is covered in a desert garb that serves to protect against the elements. They are also used normally for defense.

Cannons/Mega Cannons are used for long range attacks and a single cannon can easily dispatch a small troop quickly. They can also be produced quickly along with their main ammo, but require a trained crew to operate properly or it could explode. The Mega Cannons, however, are much more time consuming to make and are very expensive including their ammo. A crew of 15 men have to operate this monster, but in battle it can easily dispatch large groups.

Para-military groups are not officially apart of the army, but they have pledge their support. Skills and equipment range from a farmer brandishing a pitchfork and cloth to a heavily armored knight with a powerful sword. The better equip the group is the smaller they are and many don't have a proper military organization, but can rapidly response to threats. They are also made out of (nearly) every race there is wit the most common being humans and Drows.

Sellswords have been hired by the government and are typically just people with average equipment. Though, there are some with very good and even military grade equipment.

Griffins serve as aerial scouts reporting enemy movement or couriers due to their sheer speed which is only outmatched by the Ameruaian horse. They are equipped with light, durable armor that protects against blows and also brandish metal claws that are used in combat. However, they do not fight and if they are in a situation they normally retreat. Though if there is no other option they will fight using their powerful muscles to lift a foe off the ground and let them drop or if the foe is too heavy they will use their metal claws to strike at vital points. Their speed is also an factor in battle.

Dragons are only 3 members and all are used to protect the capital from invasion. They all brandish a light, durable armor and can easily blaze through small armies. However, if one knows how to fight a dragon then it will be much easier.

Privateers have been hired by the government to protect their ports and to do battle on occasion. Their equipment ranges from a small, but fast ships holding a couple of cannons or others all the way towards a massive Man o War. The most common is a medium size ship holding 14 cannons or others and the rarest are the Man o Wars which can hold up to a hundred cannons. There are only 3 Man o Wars around.

General Terrain:
Originally, the Asher Light Empire was in the Desert of Amerua which is a massive desert with a large lake and river running through. However, over the years the Empire has grown to encompass the Spike Mountains, much of the former Dragon Empires which range in Terrian, the Drow City-States that are underground, the Thrown Jungles, and various others making it a very diverse Terrain.
Noteworthy Fauna:

Dire Wolf
Dire wolves are the larger and more dangerous cousins of grey wolves. Typically they live in the Jade Plains where the former Jade Empire used to be. They hunt in packs and seem to have a strict organization of levels with a demand for respect. They also seem to be self-aware with the ability to manipulate certain object such as bones using them on occasion as necklaces or sometimes even for weapons, but they can't manipulate stone, metal, and various other things and their own manipulation of the materials they have are very limited. It is also theorized that they migrated to the landmass as there are no written records of Dire Wolves until very late Rebuild Era.

Senttenous Owls
Meaning Sentient, these owls have shown that they have the ability for higher thought, but are highly elusive. From what we do know they seem to be able to manipulate metals to an extant making primitive tools and weapons when compared against others. People have been considering to add them as a sentient race, but until more proof exists they cannot be labeled as true sentient.

Lycanbutima
Also known as Willows, the Lycanbutima are massive animals living in tiny herds of three to seven. They are also very rare, almost to the point of myth, and are plant eaters so there is no worry about being eaten. Also, due to their massive size these creatures live a short livespan of 1-2 years. They can be used as weapons, but it is so hard to tame one of these creatures that only one has ever been used and it saw only two battles where it simply dominated the battles.

Drakes
A Drake is a wingless Wyvern and is incapable of higher thought. They are loners only coming together to form families or to hunt prey which excludes the higher races. They are found throughout the Asher Light Empire and some times when there is drought they will attack. The United Kingdoms have managed to utilize Drakes to become pack animals or military units.

Undtenim
Also known as Dreaders, the Undtenim are the underground creatures that live near the Drow City-States. They are blind, but their senses are heighten and can very easily track a person. Their meal includes rodents, fish, and sometimes people which they leave partially eaten. Their scaly skin is also though and sought after to make armor and as a result their numbers have dwindled. However, as if they could feel their number of attacks have increased.

Yuntum
Also known as Lockless, these creatures are sea animals that can eat a ship whole causing problems for trade and military. However, they live in deep sea making coastal areas safe, but if one does attack a ship they must the creature's slowness to their advantage which means heavier ships are in trouble. Their meal includes whales, sharks, other Lockless, and entire schools of fish.

Illmunestis
Also known as Light Deer, these creatures are the size of reindeer and their antlers somehow give off a mist that glows. They also have no natural predators and are extremely kind yet shy. They are also literally to the point of myth with only a few cases where they have been seen, but this does not make them rare. They are quite common, but are located within the Barrier Mountains with a few venturing out in hopes of finding a mate. It is also said among the tribes that if one should ever see a Illmunestis, good luck would befall on the person for the rest of his or her life.

Careniane
Also known as Deven(meaning Dark Dog), these creatures or monsters stalk various forests of the Indua region. They are pack animals traveling, hunting, and rising families together. These animals, for reasons unknown, seem to have taken a liking to sentient race meat and will vigorously hunt down man, elf, dwarf, or other until they get it. They have even been known to rampage through villages just to eat the meat of the people. This has made them public enemy number 1 and they are currently being studied and hunted down. However, they are crafty creatures.

Manacus
Also known as Magi(meaning Magic Users), these creatures have a long history with mankind and seem to be capable of higher thought. These creatures are also able to draw upon other's mana which is a unknown form of magic and bend it forming various things. It is unknown how they are able to do this and some have doubt that there is such a thing called mana. The Magi also have three known stages. Youngling, Adult, and Elder. They are rare with only a few sightings, but in recent years teams have been trying to pinpoint where they have been all these time with increased sightings.

Yungun
Also known as Tde(meaning hybrid lion), the Yungun are generally shy creatures preferring to stay away from people. They mostly live in the Ingan Forests and Blueka Plains. They are also social animals living in 'Prides' and hunting down plants and animals. However, due to their fur which contains medical properties they have been hunted down. As a result the Asher Light Empire has begun hunting down the people who hunt these beasts down.

Radioment
Also known as Rinopltenti(meaning plant rhino), the Radioment are not afraid to show themselves. Despite this, there is little information about them and all sightings are in or near the Ingan Forests. It is also theorized that the Tde hunt down these beasts.

Ameruian Horse
Perhaps the most normal of the series of creatures, the Ameruian Horse is by far the fastest horse and maybe even land animal known to man. Able to out do even griffins, these horses were breed for speed, endurance, stamina, and strength. There are also varying species with varying stats. They are highly prized and sought after even by the High Elves. Besides, who wouldn't want a horse that is able to cross a large swath of desert in a few mere hours?(DON"T ANSWER THAT!)

Magic or Science?:
Mostly Science, but there are magic users. Mostly in the Drow City-States where technology is a bit more primitive. Everywhere else though, there is little magic.
Primary Import(s):
Limber, Titium(titanium, extracted by High Elves using advanced magic), certain fruits, paint, weapons, armor, livestock(including lots of goats), reinforced wood, and tyenmumerous(a very valuable stone known for its beauty and ability to be manipulated by hands).

Primary Export(s):
Lithzard(strong iron), Steatin(steel), valuable stones, Magneram(Magical Stone), their famous horses, cash crops, knowledge(somehow), Baoks(meaning books), Tomten(a type of light, durable metal made for griffins and dragons, but is hard to retrieve), and luxury goods.
Primary Species: (Primary culture/linguistic group)
Humans are the Primary Species of the Empire serving in all roles.
Accepted Species:
Dragons have been long accepted now thanks to their help. They serve as beasts of burden, guards, and various other roles.

Griffins serve as mercenaries for companies as well as guards. They also serve as aerial scouts and couriers.

Drows are can fit into most roles, but are mainly healers, solders, guards, merchants, or explorers.

Furries are able to fit most roles, if not all. The descendants of the former slaves have worked hard to gain the trust of the humans and their allies.

Dwarves are seen as turncoats and thus have a bad public opinion on them. However, things have cooled down and Dwarves are more able to find jobs.

Orcs have varying opinions. Most are neutral responses, but there have been things on both extremes.

High Elves are the most hated due to Ventrus wars against the Asher Light Empire.

Other Species are between Orces and Dwarves.

Brief Description of your nation's History:
Explained Above
Brief Description of your nation's economy:
Currently going through a golden age where the economy has been steadily increasing. People can buy things other than what is needed, the rich have so much money that from time to time they literally go into slums and throw it onto the ground to watch the poor people fight over it, and many other things. Trade is also a major factor in this as the other empires relay on the Asher Light Empire and they control the Barrier Mountains thus controlling trade between the empires of the Ygun peninsula and the empires on the mainland. To put it short, a very good and stable economy.
Brief Description of your nation's government:
The government is made out of three main levels. State(the entire empire), Regional(province), and Local(Cities, Towns, Villages)

The State has a Sultan as the leader, but also a council of advisors which hold power as well. The Sultan is the main leader and holds the most power, but if the council feels that the current Sultan is unfit they can remove him and his family before selecting a new one. In case the Sultan dies and has no heirs then the council will act of Head of State until a new one is selected by the people. The council is made out of advisers for military, finical, forgin affairs, etc. and the lower branches do not have certain advisors such the forgin affairs.

Regional has a Governor who is responsible for the well-being of that province. He or she can pass laws without the approval of the State, but these can be remove if the State or the people feel the need. However, the law cannot be remove if the province is suffering or in a bad state. The Governor also has a 'court' of advisors to help him and like the State council can remove the current Governor. If the people liked the removed Governor so much they can put him back into power via next elections.

The Local has a mayor and a court operating much like the Regional branch on a much smaller scale. However, they cannot pass laws and are responsible for reporting the state of the area they are in. Failure to do so or fabrication can and will result in death.
Brief Description of your nation's populace:

Depending on race, the average person is able to read and write and typically have enough money to support their family. There are also many hospitals, schools, and various other things due to the Golden Age. Also, there have been many famous people such as Uthram who discovered that we don't see the world upright, but rather upside down which is currently being investigate. There are also many people who are able to find jobs or even make their own jobs. Also, knowledge is highly prized and scholars, teachers, and historians over at Universities tend to gather small crowds of people and on occasion a crowd gets so big that the person has to find a proper point where his or her voice can echo.

There are also many towns prospering from trade and such. These town tend to have better defenses due to being able to hire sellswords and such. In fact some people are so rich that they will literally throw money onto the ground just to watch the chaos happen. Despite this, however, there is discrimination against some of the non-human races such as Orcs and High Elves. The 'Lessers' as they are called aren't able to find a job and will live in slums or out in the street. Sometimes a Lesser will be murdered and the guards will turn a blind eye. To round it off, the Golden Age has made a lot of people happy.

RP Example:Pokémon Rp: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=307090
Fire and Blood Rp: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=304382&p=21052632&hilit=Arkith#p21052632

Notes: I'll add changes from time to time, but I'll let you know and ask if it is ok.

Geez, I went overboard with a few things. Anyway, it is done so please let me know if I need to change anything.
Last edited by Adin on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We are a coalition of different species with advanced tech. There are many nations/planets that make up this coalition.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Skaldia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaldia » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:35 am

Adin wrote:
Number of Nations: (Is it ruled by one mighty Empire or split among a hundred states?
There are a total of 5 major empires along with many kingdoms, tribes, and factions.

The Asher Light Empire was founded after driving the Old Rondamous Empire from their lands where they later joined the fight against the dragons. Hamzah, the military leader, rallied the Desert Lions where they joined King Roland in the Spike Mountains after a sour raid. From there the Desert Lions defeated the dragons later raiding and destroying their last remaining nest. Then word reached Hamzah that Meetics saw the Dune Dragons readying against them and thus he lead an army there. They managed to defeat the dragons and Vyen, a great dragon general, die from his moral wounds. However, many Desert Lions died including Omar, a man of great skill as well as a close friend of Hamzah.

The years passed and Hamzah slew countless dragons and Wyverns. He even managed to united the griffins and bring them under his command. Arkith also was Hamzah's arch-nemesis later becoming good friends. Finally, after years of fighting the Asher Light Empire and their allies won the war resulting in the Tentus Empire surrendering and the Red, Jade, and Phoenix empires collapsing.

25 years of an Golden Age past where they enjoyed great peace producing many technologies or rediscovering them from Humanity's lost Golden Age. The Empire also kept a standing army in case of war and this was needed in the Dark Wars and later in the War of the Races. They also fought against the Ventrus empire who attempted to rid of the humans, but failed. Even now they are still going through a golden age and now this they will exert their tremendous power to another world(s).

The Ventrus Empire was founded upon old Elven views and after the War of the Races they were formed from the remnant elf empires. They still think of themselves as high beings, but many have slowly begun to accept the fact that the humans and Drows are now their equals. They are the largest of the empires encompassing the entire north along with the west coast and starting to slowly engulf the central. Their military is largely compressed of archers, mages, and their infamous speartons. However, their technology is weak even though many live in grand cities.

They hate the human Empires and have waged countless wars against them. The most famous being War of the Spark where an old Elven relic was discovered by a team of humans studying old elf culture. The relic was important to the Ventrus Empire due to its magical capabilities, but the Asher Light Empire claimed it and began studying it in hopes of replicating its powers. This lead to a two year war where the humans quite literally butchered the elves. So many had die some areas became seas of blood and bodies. Elven cities that once stood proudly were reduced to mere rocks when the humans swarmed through them. Eventually the elves surrendered and had to give up the Thrown Jungle along with its surrounding regions. They were also humiliated further when details of the war were finally released. In an uncontrolled manner, many humans and Drows of the Asher Light Empire and United Kingdoms looted, murdered, enslaved, ruined, and even forced elves to dig their own graves. Now, they are wanting peace for their latest war yet the Gates have opened and this time things will be different.

The United Kingdoms are a series of kingdoms united under a very weak central government. They were originally an alliance between kingdoms to help fight off the dragons who waged their needless wars and this would lead to a permanent empire. Their military is also average, but are highly skilled in killing dragons and their cousin race. They also are close allies of the Asher Light Empire and hate the Ventrus Empire with a burning compassion.

The Dragon Empire is, as the name suggests, made largely out of dragons. They were once called the Tentus Empire and was relatively small when compared against the Jade, Red, and Phoenix empires which waged constant wars against each other. However, they had some of the greatest military in their time even besting the old Rondamas Empire's legions. This balance of power, combined with them being cut off from the other three empires, allowed them to develop great people such as the great dragon general Vyen and his daughter, Arkith the Humanslayer.

Before and during the Dragon Wars, the Tentus Empire attempted to invade the Spike Mountains which belonged to the humans. King Roland attempted to stay out of the conflict and signed a treaty with the dragons, but was later rendered nulled when the dragons broke their truce and started to set up nests there. Because of his doubt, King Roland asked the United Kingdoms for help which they gladly lent later on asking Roland to lead a raid on the last nest in the Spike Mountains. The raid failed and Roland's forces were forced to retreat later being regrouped and lead by Hamzah the Fierceheart with 50 Desert Lions. During the second attempt, the humans won by rolling boulders onto the dragon camp after a heavy rain storm. It was also reported that during the attempt, some dragons became pinned and in a desperate act they tore off their own wings and limbs.

When news of the defeat and the later destroyed nest, the Tentus Dragon Emperor became furious. His elder brother, Septus, was slain during the battle. However, when news reached that the Amrua Dune Dragons planned on invading the Human city of Meetics he rejoiced at it. The Emperor sent Vyen, who was also at the raid where Septus was slain, to help the Dune Dragons win.

Vyen accepted and entered the city where the dragons cheered them on. Then during the battle Vyen lead the army against the Desert Lions managing to inflict heavy losses. Yet the humans' 'Mega Cannons' kept them at bay even though he sent a battalion to flank the Cannons. The battalion was lead by Arkith who met Omar and his company. Hamzah, who was present at the battle, saw movement suggesting they were planning on flanking and sent Omar to counter them where they put up a fight managing to kill most of the battalion while the company suffered only minimal losses. Later on Hamzah entered the battle himself attempting to end it quickly. He soon found Vyen, challenged him, and inflicted moral injuries. Vyen did not die initially, but die from loss of blood and such that moment Arkith swore vengeance. The battle was also won, but much of the Desert Lion army present there was dead.

Battles were waged with Arkith using night attacks and thus becoming known as the Nightwing. Hamzah, however, lead countless battles against the Tentus, Red, Jade, and Phoenix empires where he not only showed fearlessness, but also kindness. During one battle, the Dragon Emperor lead a party against a human fort. They took it, but were quickly surrounded by human forces who then killed them all. His son seceded him and when the Tentus Empire's capital became surrounded by millions of humans he surrendered.

Two years later, when the other Dragon Empires fell the Tentus Empire began to slowly recover. Apart of their treaty was that they were to provide supplies until the war was over which damaged them, but over the years they started to recover. Arkith and Hamzah, once Archenemies, held each other in high respect. Arkith even renounced her oath to slay Hamzah.

25 years went by as the dragons faced a difficult time. They were not longer the dominant species anymore, but many couldn't accept the fact they were beaten and thus still fought against the humans. Also during this time they had a baby boom increasing their population way past the carrying capacity of their empire and thus asked the new Empires, each once lead by an Immortal, for help. The Empires begrudgingly gave help. As the years past, however, things mellowed down and the dragons slowly realized they were now equals, if not lesser, than humans who with their technology and stubbornness helped them survive all this time.

Then the Dark Wars happened. The Dragon Emperor sent Arkith, by now a close friend of Hamzah, to assist the humans in turning back the Drows. Thanks to their help they were able to put down the army and later managed to help win the war with the other races. They are now enjoying a time of peace, even though their numbers are culled. But things change and the fire that once burnt in them so fiercely shall spark again.

The Rondamas Empire is elusive and many believe they are the descendants of the old Rondamas Empire that collapsed during the Dragon Wars. Little is known, but when they have shown themselves they proved to be deadly and wealthy.
5-7 Billion
There is currently one known in the Thrown Jungle and there has been a lot of fighting between the Asher Light Empire and her allies against the Ventrus Empire which has been dying down such the Ventrus Empire is willing to talk peace.
World Climate: (Is it a hot, cold, warm, or cool world? Is it covered in a desert or ice, or is it all the above?)
It is similar to earth with a few key differences. Deserts tend to be much hotter, but somehow there is more rainfall per year, rainforests are lifepots with so much rain that it tends to flood the surrounding areas, the underground has strange creatures, and some areas have been deemed 'Inhabit' zones due to Mankind's collapse a long time ago. These zones are few in number, but no one can live in them due to intense heat which can sear the skin in a mere second before burning the person alive and making a grilled burger out of them.
Dominant Species:

Humans
Mankind is the oldest known race on Eartherous and have clawed their way back up after their collapse in the Age of Fires. They are naturally stubborn making them a very dangerous race. They also relay more on technology than any other race which has made them the second most technological advanced race after the Dwarves. They also have many diverse cultures which makes them far more interesting, understanding, more daring than all other races, but this has also lead to corruption and disunity. They are also average at everything which makes them even more dangerous and what makes them the most feared is their Immortals.

Immortals are humans who cannot die in the normal sense. You can kill one, but they will revive themselves later on and there are varying timespans. The most average is 5-7 years, but this can be extended if the body is damaged and years will be added. If enough damage is done they can 'die', but would come back in about a million years. Also, many have taken use of this and placed the Immortals special cells and the only way for them to get out is with outside parties. Another thing is that Immortals are insane and most have gone feral which means they have lost most of their abilities and have stuffed themselves in mountains. The remaining Immortals have also become very distant from everyone else with many slowly disappearing. Immortals can also be killed through mundane means.

High Elves
High Elves consider themselves to be better than everyone else due to having 'real' magic and living the longest lives. They also have a want to have more than they should, but despite this they have been known to be kind. The High Elves are also the leaders of the Ventrus Empire and believe themselves to be the rightful owners of the planet which has caused problems. They were also the single dominant race, but after the War of the Races they fell from grace.

Drow Elves
Also known as Dark Elves, the Drow were once savage, underground people. So savage they were, they were exiled by the elves, by the orcs, and then by the dwarves. After this series of exiles they had no place to go, but down where they made their home under the Barrier Mountains. There they waged war against each other in City-States and they also kidnapped other people for their brutal rituals. However, this changeed when a human mining team discovered a City-State and a Drow general slayed the humans. In rapid response, the humans and their allies quickly put down this Drow army before attacking the City-State itself. In a stunning act of planning, multiple tunnels were dug out and the various armies flooded into the city capturing it. Of course the Dragons couldn't enter the City due to their large size. Shortly after the Dark Wars began where the Drow City States were subjected. They had such then changed from being savage brutes to warmhearted bustards people. Most of the City-States belong to the Asher Light Empire and in War of the Races, the Drows were a major factor in holding back the other races.

Other Species:

Dragons
Dragons and their cousin race, the Wyverns, are 'flying lizards' as the humans call them. They have been a symbol of power even before their race formed and they are very powerful. While they do have strength, they are also smart with the ability to manipulate metals and stones. However, they have a very strict system on who gets the jewelry and armor. They have also formed Empires which were lost after the Dragon Wars which also culled their numbers. After the Dragon Wars they started to form a tension relationship with the humans who called them forth to help fight in the Dark War and the War of the Races. Now, their numbers have been culled to the lowest number ever, but their Wyvern brothers are reproducing like mad. The Wyverns themselves are weak and a regular trooper can take down 2-4 in a pack before going down. The Dragons themselves are very powerful and should not be trifled with.

Griffins
Griffins' point of origin are unknown and researchers don't know to classify them as. They, like the dragons, are smart with the ability to manipulate stone, but not metals. They relay on humans or dragons to do that for them. They, however, are the fastest flying animal known with the ability to walk as well. They have also served along side humans and dragons for years for a variety of roles. Evidence also suggests that they were used as slaves to the dragons, but at some point managed to break off. Physically, they are stronger than normal humans and have many colors to their body. There are also two types in total. One seems to be more for speed while other is strength.

Dwarves
Dwarves have exchanged magic for technology as they are the most advanced with humans closely behind. They, like the Drows, live underground in magnificent cities that use steam power. There is no known magic dwarf and no proof exists that they ever used magic. The Dwarves also waged war against the elves mainly to defend themselves, but when the War of the Races came they temporarily sided with the elves. However, they changed sides after the bloody Battle of Yorkmarkous. From there they exchanged tech with the humans and managed to defeat the elves and their allies.

Orcs
Orcs are considered by many to be savage and brutal. This is not the case as most are generally peaceful despite their anger issues. The Orcs are masters of building things, let it be stone or metal. They also have shown themselves to be royal as such in the War of the Races wen they stood by the Elves even when all others had deserted them. Since their defeat, some Orcs tried living with the humans with varying results. This is due to the tensions. However, they are willing to make up for their mistakes and are ready.

Furtnuhma
Also known as 'Furries', they are a series of species that seem to have descended from various animals. They are by far the most primitive having coming into being only in recent times and have a tribal way of life. They also lack knowledge when compared against the other races and the elves, orces, and even some dwarves have raided their villages and used them as slaves. During the War of the Races, humans managed to recuse a fair amount of these beings and they managed to assimilate themselves. Currently there are two groups, the more primitive, tribal Kyjia and the more civilized, smarter Kujin.

A long time ago, in an age known as the Era of Hate, there was only one sentient species, humans. The humans build vast empires with science, not magic. Or at least it was reported to be though not many believe in it. The humans, however, did create wonderful things and many of these inventions, powered by magic or not, helped them overcome most things. Yet it was also a time of turmoil with these empires hating each other so much they engulfed the world in flames which left so few survivors. These survivors fought among themselves to survive as the flames withered away and they entered the Shattered Era where man was reduced to tribal status.

Then from the ashes came forth the Immortals, beings who don't die in the normal sense, and they managed to unite the tribes. These tribes would eventually settle on the landmass of Xenytuienus where things were very different. They started to rebuild, very slowly, and thus the long Rebuild Era came. During the early days the humans decided to leave their old ways and start new ones and most knowledge of the past ages faded with only the Immortals remembering, but many went feral and the rest hiding in the mountains. By now most of their old wonders had crumbled into dust with only few remaining. There, the fledgling dragons, wyverns, and griffins fought against each other for survival with the humans on the sidelines. That was until the three races started to become smarter. However, beyond the barrier mountains was another group of strange beings that were slowly starting to rise. This group would become the many races beyond the barrier mountains.

When the Imperium first entered Eartherous, they found squabbling kingdoms of elves, orcs, dwarves, and others. They quickly took much of the land with ease before the races could figure out what happened and once they realized it they entered a shaky alliance. From there they attempted to defend against the onslaught of the Imperium managing to hold them back for years. However, they lost most major battles and only scored minor victories. Eventually, the Imperium armies marched on the capital of the United Races. There the races formally surrendered after the Battle of the Stand which resulted in the surrounding lands becoming nothing more than ruin.

After their humiliating defeat, the races served the Imperium with various supplies. The Imperium also made plans to cross the Barrier Mountains, but didn't happen due to various reasons. One major one was that the locals told them that there was nothing, but a giant waste land which was correct at the time yet beyond that wasteland were the recovering humans and the newborn races of Dragon, Wyvern, and Griffin. The races also lost many freedoms which caused the rebellion of Red Dawn. The Red Dawn Rebellion managed to gain enough supporters to wage a minor war against the Imperium government which lasted until they finally fell. In the beginning, however, they were almost crushed numerous times with few rebels escaping. Finally, after the Gates closed the Rebellion took off. Without supplies, the Imperium army stationed on the planet was defeated. In fact one battle alone almost ensure total victory against the Imperium. The Battle of the Timberious River.

The Timberious River went through the entire landmass and stops at the Barrier Mountains. Whoever controlled this river had control of the war and thus the Imperium attempted to set up forts. Generals Ridaus and Entrus led their rebels against these forts managing to destroy them, but suffer bad losses. The Imperium on the other hand suffered only minor losses. However, when the Imperium were cornered they surrendered. All prisoners were killed.

After years of painstaking fighting, the Imperium finally fell and their government was destroyed. Shortly after the High Elves and their Elven brothers began taking over. In a few short years they had already taken over at least half the land and threaten to eliminate the other races. However, they were stopped by a new race that had 'recently' came into being. The dragons proved to be brutal and effective. The other races dared not questioned where they came from for they had single handily stopped the Elven War Machine in its tracks. Afterwards the Elves were forced to sign a treaty allowing the other races to carry on their lives and retake their former lands which was abused. Much of the original Elven homeland was lost due to this treaty.

There is a long period of peace between the Elven expansion and the Dragon Genocide.

The Dragon Genocide saw that most, if not all, of the dragons beyond the Barrier Mountains dead. The people who did this were the High Elves who relentlessly slaughtered the dragons. This also allowed the Elves to break their treaty and begin their rapid expansion which saw that the other races on the verge of defeat. Those living under the heel of the High Elves saw their freedom taken away and it was also round this time that the Drows were exiled. This expansion continued until the War of the Races nearly 2,301 years later.

Years before the War of the Races, the humans were struggling against the Dragons with their needless wars. In fact the only human group to have resisted the dragons and take over their lands were the old Rondamas Empire. The humans from the northern part of the peninsula formed the United Kingdoms and their did win. However, the Dragons still held a firm grip and slowly the United Kingdoms began to fall, but a group of Immortals came to help. A lone Immortal managed to rally the fierce Desert Lions of the Amerua Desert and drive back a invading Rondamas Empire.

With their help, the United Kingdoms managed to start racking up victories. The first major battle that the Immortals and the Desert Lions fought was in their own homeland where a large population of Dune Dragons(Dunes meaning 'Wingless') were readying to fight against the Lions. The Dune Dragons, backup by Dragons from the Tentus Empire(now called the Dragon Empire), met the Lions and a single Immortal. Thanks to their fearlessness and tech the Lions were able to drive the Dragons back, but suffered heavy losses. The Dragons also suffered heavy losses and the dragon general, Vyen, die from moral injuries inflicted by the Immortal. His daughter, Arkith, swore vengeance against this being.

Years pass by before the Tentus Empire suffers causalities so bad that they had to draft hatchlings into the military. During one battle the Tentus Dragon Emperor was slain by a normal human shattering the sense of invincibility the dragons had. A few months later, his son surrenders after making a daring and wise speech against his council who voted to continue the fight against the humans and their Griffin allies. Two more years pass before the other three empires fall and were destroyed. Relics from the human golden age are recovered, but they are only buildings. The Jade Tower and the Flame Centuri are among these two.

25 years pass before the Dark Years where a human mining time discovers the Drow City-State of Darkmurk where they are slain. Right away an army is put together and sent to combat the enemy where they do the traditional three v three fight. The Drows had no idea at first, but after an explanation they sent forth their three champions while the army sends out theirs. It was either death or yield and all three Drows yield such they were known to take immense pain. This not only demoralized the army, but outright scared them. In a brief battle, the Drows are defeated, captured, and sent to various camps to await their sentence. Within weeks of the battle a plan is made to dig into the mountains and defeat the Drows in Darkmurk. After digging their way in and fighting the humans and their allies won the battle where they took it over.

News spread quickly about the defeat at Darkmurk and the other Drow City-States readied themselves. Meanwhile the humans readied themselves for retaliation which never came. This unofficial truce lasted for some months before a foolish Drow came wandering into Darkmurk issuing a challenge. The Elf was never seen again thus leading to war which lasted only for a year.

Under new leadship, the Drows slowly transformed from their brutal ways into kind-hearted warriors. While many still retain their brutality, it is more often seen in war. The humans also had a Golden Age while the Dragons and Wyverns experienced the greatest baby boom they've seen in years. The Griffins also united thanks to the efforts of the Asher Light Empire. Peace seemed firmly established, but that shattered.

Some years before the War of Races, a small group of people from the various races managed to help the surviving dragons. This group worshipped the dragons as if they were gods which they were not and this caused the High Elves to hunt them down. However, when news reached them that there were Dragons on the other side of the Barrier Mountains they attempted to get the last remaining dragon eggs over there. Most were recovered by Griffin Recon Teams who were sent out to scout the new lands. The rest were destroyed.

Then the War of the Races began when the High Elves attacked the Drow City-State of Massurarous which was nothing more than a slaughter for the humans and Drows. The humans, having little experience with magic, were killed off while the Drows were enslaved. This enraged the Drows and the humans who called upon their allies. The High Elves, thinking that the humans were weak, continued to push into human lands. However, as they went they faced heavy and determined resistance inflicting heavy losses. They were starting to learn mankind's stubbornness which caused them to run finally. When they reached the Barrier Mountains they face against an old enemy. The Dragons.

The Siege of Massurarous was a two week long battle of fierce fighting. The weakened High Elves surrendered and in rapid session the humans along with their allies began attacking the Elves. The Elves forced their subjected races to fight against the onslaught which proved little. If anything they appeared to be like a giant wave that swept across the lands. Finally after years of fighting and with most of their allies gone the Elves and their only ally, the Orcs, surrendered. However, the empires shortly collapsed and a new empire formed which continued to attack the humans.

Peace was firmly placed. The War done. The poem sang. And the book is closed. Yet, I cannot shake the feeling that we are about to open a new book. A new poem being written. A War is unfolding. And peace shall be shaken to its very core. Let it begin.

Nation Name:
The Asher Light Empire
Capital City:
Darmaskus
Government Type:
Head of State:
Sultan(king) Abu Ali
Claimed Territory:
I'll take a part of Spain. The location is a coastal area on the eastern side. The area has a series of islands pointing out. It is the 6th one if you count the very bottom of Spain and continue on its edge.
State/National Religion:
The Yisolam Religion is the belief in one god known as Yegen, which is strange such there are many Pagen religions. Followers of this Religion are to pray five times a day with a sixth one in the middle of the night if possible. Followers are also required to do community work to ensure that there is a strong and stable community. This religion also has many sects and is seen as a way of life by most as it has a strict system to follow. Yegen also has a series of names, the most common of which is Allah. This means Creator in the language of the nomads of the desert of Amerua.
Dominant Religion:
Yisolam
Minority Religion(s):
The Immortal Cult are a group of people that see the Immortals as gods and are by far the largest cult around. However, they aren't big when compared against the other Religions.

The Dragon Gods' Cult is the second largest cult around and they worship the dragons and their Wyvern cousins. The dragons are annoyed by these fanatic followers and have been known to eat them. This is seen by the followers as a process of picking a holy saint where they then go crazy over the person's former belongings. It has been noted by the officials that the so called 'Prophets' have abused their power.

The Yens is the first official religion recognized by the government after the Yisolam. This religion is primarily focused on purifying the body and becoming detached from this world. The followers are often kind and many are monks living in the harsh Spike Mountains. Every tow years they embark on a pilgrimage around the empire to assist in the community. Some have theorized this used to be a sect of Yisolam, but broke off.

The Fire Emerald religion is a dragon only religion believing in many dragon gods and goddesses. The followers of this religion believe they are the most powerful beings in the universe and are focused in the material life of this world, not in an afterlife. However, this religion has been dying with many dragons forming a new dragon only religion or joining its rival.

The Bamic religion is the rival to the Fire Emerald and focuses more so on the afterlife. While this religion does have many similarities with its rival there are major differences.

The Higlive religion is largely made out of elves that believe in a series of demigods and very powerful gods and goddesses. The most powerful of which is Yven who is the king. This religion is also seen as a way of life.

The Darkling religion used to be the only religion practiced by the Drow City-States, but now it is close to dead with only a total of 500 followers. However, outside of the Asher Light Empire this religion is alive even though it is restricted to the remaining free Drow City-States.

The Nordamic religion is a griffin only religion believing that the Sun and the Moon are gods coming together to form the planet. They also believe that the two sacrificed themselves against the Dragon of Night(yes, the griffins used to hate the dragons that much) thus becoming the Sun and the Moon. The Sun is called Tzns and the Moon is called Uzns.

There are also other religions, but they are either not recognized by the Empire or are small.
Due to its size the exact number is unknown, but the number should be around 15 million in total.
Military Organization:
The military is small, but fierce and are broken into two main armies. Both have 5,000 men in them and the armies are broken down into levels. The top level includes the military advisor or secondary military advisor, generals, and high guards. The second level includes officers and VIPs, and the three includes regular troops. They don't have a navy and instead relay on privateers that can switch sides in the blink of an eye. There are also para-military groups that have sided with the Asher Light Empire even though they are officially not apart of the military. The empire also hired sellswords, griffins, and dragons to help.
Army Size:
There are a total of 10,000 troops along with 5,000 regular cannons and crews. There are also the Mega Cannons, but a total of 100 only exist to protect the vast empire. The cannons and troops are placed throughout the empire in important locations. Another thing is that the army is made entirely out of humans, but there are many, many para-military and they typically have a size of 200 or 300 men and women along with their own equipment. There are also dozens of sellsword groups operating in the empire, 200 griffins that serve as couriers or scouts, and about 3 dragons.
[blocktext]Army Units:
Sellswords- Unknown number as numbers change everyday. Though it is believe there are a total of 100,000 sellswords hired by the government.
Privateers- 300 Combat Ships using cannons, ballista, or even catapults. It has been known there are some mages onboard as well.

DESCRIPTION:
Desert Lions are fierce and have rarely retreated. Horned by centuries of combat and the harsh desert, the Lions are fiercesome opponents using parkour as a way to get the upper hand. However, they do not excel at large-scale battles and generally have light steel armor that covers their chest, arms, and legs. The rest is covered in a desert garb that serves to protect against the elements. They are also used normally for defense.

Cannons/Mega Cannons are used for long range attacks and a single cannon can easily dispatch a small troop quickly. They can also be produced quickly along with their main ammo, but require a trained crew to operate properly or it could explode. The Mega Cannons, however, are much more time consuming to make and are very expensive including their ammo. A crew of 15 men have to operate this monster, but in battle it can easily dispatch large groups.

Para-military groups are not officially apart of the army, but they have pledge their support. Skills and equipment range from a farmer brandishing a pitchfork and cloth to a heavily armored knight with a powerful sword. The better equip the group is the smaller they are and many don't have a proper military organization, but can rapidly response to threats. They are also made out of (nearly) every race there is wit the most common being humans and Drows.

Sellswords have been hired by the government and are typically just people with average equipment. Though, there are some with very good and even military grade equipment.

Griffins serve as aerial scouts reporting enemy movement or couriers due to their sheer speed which is only outmatched by the Ameruaian horse. They are equipped with light, durable armor that protects against blows and also brandish metal claws that are used in combat. However, they do not fight and if they are in a situation they normally retreat. Though if there is no other option they will fight using their powerful muscles to lift a foe off the ground and let them drop or if the foe is too heavy they will use their metal claws to strike at vital points. Their speed is also an factor in battle.

Dragons are only 3 members and all are used to protect the capital from invasion. They all brandish a light, durable armor and can easily blaze through small armies. However, if one knows how to fight a dragon then it will be much easier.

Privateers have been hired by the government to protect their ports and to do battle on occasion. Their equipment ranges from a small, but fast ships holding a couple of cannons or others all the way towards a massive Man o War. The most common is a medium size ship holding 14 cannons or others and the rarest are the Man o Wars which can hold up to a hundred cannons. There are only 3 Man o Wars around.

General Terrain:
Originally, the Asher Light Empire was in the Desert of Amerua which is a massive desert with a large lake and river running through. However, over the years the Empire has grown to encompass the Spike Mountains, much of the former Dragon Empires which range in Terrian, the Drow City-States that are underground, the Thrown Jungles, and various others making it a very diverse Terrain.
Noteworthy Fauna:

Dire Wolf
Dire wolves are the larger and more dangerous cousins of grey wolves. Typically they live in the Jade Plains where the former Jade Empire used to be. They hunt in packs and seem to have a strict organization of levels with a demand for respect. They also seem to be self-aware with the ability to manipulate certain object such as bones using them on occasion as necklaces or sometimes even for weapons, but they can't manipulate stone, metal, and various other things and their own manipulation of the materials they have are very limited. It is also theorized that they migrated to the landmass as there are no written records of Dire Wolves until very late Rebuild Era.

Senttenous Owls
Meaning Sentient, these owls have shown that they have the ability for higher thought, but are highly elusive. From what we do know they seem to be able to manipulate metals to an extant making primitive tools and weapons when compared against others. People have been considering to add them as a sentient race, but until more proof exists they cannot be labeled as true sentient.

Lycanbutima
Also known as Willows, the Lycanbutima are massive animals living in tiny herds of three to seven. They are also very rare, almost to the point of myth, and are plant eaters so there is no worry about being eaten. Also, due to their massive size these creatures live a short livespan of 1-2 years. They can be used as weapons, but it is so hard to tame one of these creatures that only one has ever been used and it saw only two battles where it simply dominated the battles.

Drakes
A Drake is a wingless Wyvern and is incapable of higher thought. They are loners only coming together to form families or to hunt prey which excludes the higher races. They are found throughout the Asher Light Empire and some times when there is drought they will attack. The United Kingdoms have managed to utilize Drakes to become pack animals or military units.

Undtenim
Also known as Dreaders, the Undtenim are the underground creatures that live near the Drow City-States. They are blind, but their senses are heighten and can very easily track a person. Their meal includes rodents, fish, and sometimes people which they leave partially eaten. Their scaly skin is also though and sought after to make armor and as a result their numbers have dwindled. However, as if they could feel their number of attacks have increased.

Yuntum
Also known as Lockless, these creatures are sea animals that can eat a ship whole causing problems for trade and military. However, they live in deep sea making coastal areas safe, but if one does attack a ship they must the creature's slowness to their advantage which means heavier ships are in trouble. Their meal includes whales, sharks, other Lockless, and entire schools of fish.

Illmunestis
Also known as Light Deer, these creatures are the size of reindeer and their antlers somehow give off a mist that glows. They also have no natural predators and are extremely kind yet shy. They are also literally to the point of myth with only a few cases where they have been seen, but this does not make them rare. They are quite common, but are located within the Barrier Mountains with a few venturing out in hopes of finding a mate. It is also said among the tribes that if one should ever see a Illmunestis, good luck would befall on the person for the rest of his or her life.

Careniane
Also known as Deven(meaning Dark Dog), these creatures or monsters stalk various forests of the Indua region. They are pack animals traveling, hunting, and rising families together. These animals, for reasons unknown, seem to have taken a liking to sentient race meat and will vigorously hunt down man, elf, dwarf, or other until they get it. They have even been known to rampage through villages just to eat the meat of the people. This has made them public enemy number 1 and they are currently being studied and hunted down. However, they are crafty creatures.

Manacus
Also known as Magi(meaning Magic Users), these creatures have a long history with mankind and seem to be capable of higher thought. These creatures are also able to draw upon other's mana which is a unknown form of magic and bend it forming various things. It is unknown how they are able to do this and some have doubt that there is such a thing called mana. The Magi also have three known stages. Youngling, Adult, and Elder. They are rare with only a few sightings, but in recent years teams have been trying to pinpoint where they have been all these time with increased sightings.

Ameruian Horse
Perhaps the most normal of the series of creatures, the Ameruian Horse is by far the fastest horse and maybe even land animal known to man. Able to out do even griffins, these horses were breed for speed, endurance, stamina, and strength. There are also varying species with varying stats. They are highly prized and sought after even by the High Elves. Besides, who wouldn't want a horse that is able to cross a large swath of desert in a few mere hours?(DON"T ANSWER THAT!)

Magic or Science?:
Mostly Science, but there are magic users. Mostly in the Drow City-States where technology is a bit more primitive. Everywhere else though, there is little magic.
Primary Import(s):
Limber, Titium(titanium, extracted by High Elves using advanced magic), certain fruits, paint, weapons, armor, livestock(including lots of goats), reinforced wood, and tyenmumerous(a very valuable stone known for its beauty and ability to be manipulated by hands).

Primary Export(s):
Lithzard(strong iron), Steatin(steel), valuable stones, Magneram(Magical Stone), their famous horses, cash crops, knowledge(somehow), Baoks(meaning books), Tomten(a type of light, durable metal made for griffins and dragons, but is hard to retrieve), and luxury goods.
Accepted Species:
Dragons have been long accepted now thanks to their help. They serve as beasts of burden, guards, and various other roles.

Griffins serve as mercenaries for companies as well as guards. They also serve as aerial scouts and couriers.

Drows are can fit into most roles, but are mainly healers, solders, guards, merchants, or explorers.

Furries are able to fit most roles, if not all. The descendants of the former slaves have worked hard to gain the trust of the humans and their allies.

Dwarves are seen as turncoats and thus have a bad public opinion on them. However, things have cooled down and Dwarves are more able to find jobs.

Orcs have varying opinions. Most are neutral responses, but there have been things on both extremes.

High Elves are the most hated due to Ventrus wars against the Asher Light Empire.

Explained Above
Currently going through a golden age where the economy has been steadily increasing. People can buy things other than what is needed, the rich have so much money that from time to time they literally go into slums and throw it onto the ground to watch the poor people fight over it, and many other things. Trade is also a major factor in this as the other empires relay on the Asher Light Empire and they control the Barrier Mountains thus controlling trade between the empires of the Ygun peninsula and the empires on the mainland. To put it short, a very good and stable economy.
The government is made out of three main levels. State(the entire empire), Regional(province), and Local(Cities, Towns, Villages)

The State has a Sultan as the leader, but also a council of advisors which hold power as well. The Sultan is the main leader and holds the most power, but if the council feels that the current Sultan is unfit they can remove him and his family before selecting a new one. In case the Sultan dies and has no heirs then the council will act of Head of State until a new one is selected by the people. The council is made out of advisers for military, finical, forgin affairs, etc. and the lower branches do not have certain advisors such the forgin affairs.

Regional has a Governor who is responsible for the well-being of that province. He or she can pass laws without the approval of the State, but these can be remove if the State or the people feel the need. However, the law cannot be remove if the province is suffering or in a bad state. The Governor also has a 'court' of advisors to help him and like the State council can remove the current Governor. If the people liked the removed Governor so much they can put him back into power via next elections.

The Local has a mayor and a court operating much like the Regional branch on a much smaller scale. However, they cannot pass laws and are responsible for reporting the state of the area they are in. Failure to do so or fabrication can and will result in death.

Depending on race, the average person is able to read and write and typically have enough money to support their family. There are also many hospitals, schools, and various other things due to the Golden Age. Also, there have been many famous people such as Uthram who discovered that we don't see the world upright, but rather upside down which is currently being investigate. There are also many people who are able to find jobs or even make their own jobs. Also, knowledge is highly prized and scholars, teachers, and historians over at Universities tend to gather small crowds of people and on occasion a crowd gets so big that the person has to find a proper point where his or her voice can echo.

There are also many towns prospering from trade and such. These town tend to have better defenses due to being able to hire sellswords and such. In fact some people are so rich that they will literally throw money onto the ground just to watch the chaos happen. Despite this, however, there is discrimination against some of the non-human races such as Orcs and High Elves. The 'Lessers' as they are called aren't able to find a job and will live in slums or out in the street. Sometimes a Lesser will be murdered and the guards will turn a blind eye. To round it off, the Golden Age has made a lot of people happy.

Fire and Blood Rp: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=304382&p=21052632&hilit=Arkith#p21052632

Notes: I'll add changes from time to time, but I'll let you know and ask if it is ok.

Geez, I went overboard with a few things. Anyway, it is done so please let me know if I need to change anything.

Wow. Besides a few grammatical mistakes that made the reading a bit difficult, you've done well Adin. Accepted. All I need now is your hero app TG'ed to me.
||Empty||
||Empty||
||“Witness.”||

TG for Discord

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:38 am

Skaldia wrote:
Adin wrote:

5-7 Billion
Dominant Species:

Humans

High Elves

Drow Elves

Other Species:

Dragons

Griffins

Dwarves

Orcs

Furtnuhma

Nation Name:
The Asher Light Empire
Capital City:
Darmaskus
Government Type:
Head of State:
Sultan(king) Abu Ali
Claimed Territory:
State/National Religion:
Dominant Religion:
Yisolam
Minority Religion(s):

Military Organization:
Army Size:
[blocktext]Army Units:

DESCRIPTION:

General Terrain:
Noteworthy Fauna:

Dire Wolf

Senttenous Owls

Lycanbutima

Drakes

Undtenim

Yuntum

Illmunestis

Careniane

Manacus

Ameruian Horse

Magic or Science?:
Primary Import(s):

Primary Export(s):
Accepted Species:

Explained Above

Wow. Besides a few grammatical mistakes that made the reading a bit difficult, you've done well Adin. Accepted. All I need now is your hero app TG'ed to me.

Thanks! The grammatical mistakes could have been the made-up words for the new creatures and such.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Skaldia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaldia » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:39 am

Adin wrote:
Skaldia wrote:

Thanks! The grammatical mistakes could have been the made-up words for the new creatures and such.

No. That wasn't the problem but it's of no consequence.
||Empty||
||Empty||
||“Witness.”||

TG for Discord

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:44 am

Skaldia wrote:
Adin wrote:

Ahh, I see. If I get the chance I'll look through it to stomp out the errors. Also, is the IC going to be out today?
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Skaldia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaldia » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:47 am

Adin wrote:
Skaldia wrote:

Ahh, I see. If I get the chance I'll look through it to stomp out the errors. Also, is the IC going to be out today?

Okie dokie. And most likely. I'm spending time with the family today and if more people show interest and get their APPS finished and stuff, I might delay by a day or so.
||Empty||
||Empty||
||“Witness.”||

TG for Discord

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:49 am

Skaldia wrote:
Adin wrote:

Okie dokie. And most likely. I'm spending time with the family today and if more people show interest and get their APPS finished and stuff, I might delay by a day or so.

Ok.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Skaldia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaldia » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:47 pm

Deutsch-Brittannia wrote:So what else do I need to do to get my app accepted??

Could you re-post it so that I might review it please?
||Empty||
||Empty||
||“Witness.”||

TG for Discord

Deutsch-Brittannia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch-Brittannia » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:05 pm

Skaldia wrote:
Deutsch-Brittannia wrote:So what else do I need to do to get my app accepted??

Here you go!

NS Name: Deutsch-Brittannia
World Name: Sheratan
Number of Nations: (Is it ruled by one mighty Empire or split among a hundred states? 7 major nations, with a few minor ones. In order of size, the major nations are;
-Arcium
-Urseus
-Osas
-Espius
-Arul
-Japoris
-Welia
World Population: (Be realistic) 8 billion
Location of Gate: (Which nation, if there is more than one) Arcium, The Graveyard
World Climate: (Is it a hot, cold, warm, or cool world? Is it covered in a desert or ice, or is it all the above?) The Northern hemisphere is cold, with the far north covered in huge glaciers. The south is warmer, with tropical forests and huge stretches of coastline.
Dominant Species: Humans
Other Species: Elves, Ancients
World History: (What went down after the Gate on your homeworld fell apart?) When the gate shut down, a huge war broke out. The natives of Sheratan fought against their oppressors, eventually meeting in modern day Arcium. There, a great weapon was unleashed, that froze all the combatants. The battle is perfectly preserved. Over time, The Graveyard was simply declared as a punishment from the gods. Many nations rose and fell, currently there are 7 major empires with many minor kingdoms scattered around. Having forgotten about the true past, many on Sheratan began to develop and threw off any lingering elements of their oppressors.

Nation Name: Arcium
Capital City: Kemet
Government Type: Imperial Monarchy
Head of State: Emperor Dravis Gwaren
Claimed Territory:
State/National Religion: The 5 Divines
Dominant Religion: The 5 Divines
Minority Religion(s): Charlanism, Halistry
Population: (Please be realistic...) 3.5 billion
Military Organization: Army, navy, mage corps
Army Size: 1.8 million

Army Units:
DESCRIPTION:
TRAINING: (You get 10 points to spread to TRA, OFF, and DEF for EACH Unit)
OFFENSIVE:
DEFENSIVE:

Fleet Size:

Naval Units:
DESCRIPTION:
OFFENSIVE:
DEFENSIVE:

General Terrain: Rocky north, lowlands and beaches in the south. A mountain chain cuts off the far north-east, except for a path within the mountains
Noteworthy Fauna: Magebloom, Weeping Queen
Magic or Science?: Magic
Primary Import(s): Precious metals, wine, runestones and spices
Primary Export(s): Semi-precious stones, wood, raw mana and granite
Primary Species: (Primary culture/linguistic group) Humans
Accepted Species: Elves, Ancients

Brief Description of your nation's History: Formed from remnants of warring tribes, Arcium was the first recorded nation on Sheratan. The Graveyard is believed to have been the sight of an ancient battle with powerful magic, and over the centuries the Arciums have come to believe it some kind of shrine
Brief Description of your nation's economy: Strong, but lacking stability, as its wealth depends upon import prices, however, by exporting luxury items it is slowly becoming self-dependant.
Brief Description of your nation's government: The Emperor rules with the Imperial court as advisors. Laws are drafted by a noble only parliamentary system, called a Landsmeet.
Brief Description of your nation's populace: Mostly humans, though elves are not uncommon. There are very few ancients in Arcium as they prefer the climate of the tropical forests.

RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=302539 viewtopic.php?f=5&t=307448&start=150

Skaldia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaldia » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:07 pm

Deutsch-Brittannia wrote:
Skaldia wrote:

Here you go!

Number of Nations: (Is it ruled by one mighty Empire or split among a hundred states? 7 major nations, with a few minor ones. In order of size, the major nations are;
-Arcium
-Urseus
-Osas
-Espius
-Arul
-Japoris
-Welia
Location of Gate: (Which nation, if there is more than one) Arcium, The Graveyard
World Climate: (Is it a hot, cold, warm, or cool world? Is it covered in a desert or ice, or is it all the above?) The Northern hemisphere is cold, with the far north covered in huge glaciers. The south is warmer, with tropical forests and huge stretches of coastline.
World History: (What went down after the Gate on your homeworld fell apart?) When the gate shut down, a huge war broke out. The natives of Sheratan fought against their oppressors, eventually meeting in modern day Arcium. There, a great weapon was unleashed, that froze all the combatants. The battle is perfectly preserved. Over time, The Graveyard was simply declared as a punishment from the gods. Many nations rose and fell, currently there are 7 major empires with many minor kingdoms scattered around. Having forgotten about the true past, many on Sheratan began to develop and threw off any lingering elements of their oppressors.

Claimed Territory:

Army Units:
DESCRIPTION:
OFFENSIVE:
DEFENSIVE:

Fleet Size:

Naval Units:
DESCRIPTION:
OFFENSIVE:
DEFENSIVE:

General Terrain: Rocky north, lowlands and beaches in the south. A mountain chain cuts off the far north-east, except for a path within the mountains

Brief Description of your nation's History: Formed from remnants of warring tribes, Arcium was the first recorded nation on Sheratan. The Graveyard is believed to have been the sight of an ancient battle with powerful magic, and over the centuries the Arciums have come to believe it some kind of shrine
Brief Description of your nation's economy: Strong, but lacking stability, as its wealth depends upon import prices, however, by exporting luxury items it is slowly becoming self-dependant.
Brief Description of your nation's government: The Emperor rules with the Imperial court as advisors. Laws are drafted by a noble only parliamentary system, called a Landsmeet.
Brief Description of your nation's populace: Mostly humans, though elves are not uncommon. There are very few ancients in Arcium as they prefer the climate of the tropical forests.

Well for one, you can remove the Training, Offensive, and Defensive stuff for the military units. Another thing needed is your military units. And more. More of everything. A little more effort please.
||Empty||
||Empty||
||“Witness.”||

TG for Discord

Deutsch-Brittannia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch-Brittannia » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:14 pm

Skaldia wrote:
Here you go!

-Arcium
-Urseus
-Osas
-Espius
-Arul
-Japoris
-Welia

Claimed Territory:

Army Units:
DESCRIPTION:
OFFENSIVE:
DEFENSIVE:

Fleet Size:

Naval Units:
DESCRIPTION:
OFFENSIVE:
DEFENSIVE:

Well for one, you can remove the Training, Offensive, and Defensive stuff for the military units. Another thing needed is your military units. And more. More of everything. A little more effort please.

Awesome thanks, its a work in progress so I was just checking :)

Skaldia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaldia » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:17 pm

Skaldia wrote:

Awesome thanks, its a work in progress so I was just checking :)

Well it's good so far.
||Empty||
||Empty||
||“Witness.”||

TG for Discord

Shaggai
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Shaggai » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:20 pm

So I tried to post an app yesterday, but apparently it didn't work. Here it is:

NS Name: Shaggai
World Name: Vetorys
Number of Nations: Various small states and larger kingdoms, with a few empires. The two main empires are the Kashevra Empire and the Lerethkra Empire. There are only a few kingdoms (as opposed to empires) who are close enough to hear about the opening of the Gate, and none of them can currently do much, due to religious upheavals within Kiristav (one of the dominant religions in the area).
World Population: Approx. 500,000,000
Location of Gate: Lerethkra Empire
World Climate: Earthlike, with various climates throughout.
Dominant Species: Marked (and Shapers, the symbiotes)
Other Species: No other sentients
World History: When the Gate closed, the hold the Imperium had disappeared, creating a massive power vacuum. Various bands arose, fighting among themselves for control. A tribal system soon developed, and was the norm for a great many years. From the tribes arose kings and kingdoms. Kingdoms fought, invading each other, and taking land for themselves. For now, we have two great empires, poised on the brink of conflict: The Kashevra and the Lerethkra.
Nation Name: Lerethkra Empire
Capital City: Resavan
Government Type: Monarchy chosen by strength of Marks, with aristocracy chosen the same way.
Head of State: Metirale II
Claimed Territory:
State/National Religion: The Lerethkra Empire is mostly Elarav, a religion that considers Marks to be holy, as a sign of its God, called Elar. This provides the justifications for the choosing of Emperor and nobles. I can explain more later, but that's the main political and social import.
Dominant Religion: See above.
Minority Religion(s): Kiristav. It believes that in the beginning of the universe, there was merely chaos, which is anthropomorphized and called Kirist. A being known as Ra'shek came upon Kirist, and slew it, forming the Gate (called the Shek) with the blood and body of Kirist. With the Shek, he produced order on the chaos, shaping the universe. And around the Shek he formed a world, to be the home of his holy people, the Marked. They believe that Vetorys is the center of the universe, though they see no conflict with it orbiting around the sun, as they simply believe that the universe shifts around it. It may apparently revolve around the sun, but that's just the universe shifting around it. Kiristav (or at least the branch of it which is involved in the current political situation and therefore the branch of it which matters for the purposes of this RP) is currently undergoing a period of great chaos. A gifted theologian challenged the corruption within the traditional structures of Kiristav, and was declared a heretic. However, politics resulted in his survival, and a few states officially chose to follow his variant of Kiristav. This encouragement has led to rampant heresy, and every theologian with an ax to grind is starting his own version of Kiristav. Wars are breaking out - wars between Lesakar and Reformed countries, Reformed revolts within Lesakar countries and vice versa, etc.
Population: 8,000,000
Military Organization: Divided into ranks similar to Roman organization but based off of the number eight, which is holy. Eights, 64s, 512s, etc. Officers: Squadleaders (have command over 8 ), Lieutenants (64), Captains (512), Commander (4096), General (32768), Marshal (262144), Emperor (Everybody). The Marshal controls most of the army, but there's another general who answers only to the Emperor.
Army Size: 300,000 approx.
Army Units:
Squads of 8 are the basic unit. There are, of course, ordinary types of squad, like light infantry, heavy infantry, light cavalry, archers, etc. Common marks, such as strength, speed, enhanced senses, claws, etc. are distributed among squads so that they have a diversity of talents in them. Each type gets a higher proportion of Marks that are useful to them - speed for light infantry, strength for heavy, enhanced senses for archers, etc. Those with multiple Marks are distributed among squads on the same basis, although squads with polyMarked tend to get more polyMarked in the future. Certain divisions are based entirely on rarer marks. The marks with special divisions are flight (the Aerial Corps), magic (the Sorcerers), and heavily enhanced intelligence (the Administrative Division). The elite heavy cavalry are the Resantal, who are a powerful political force within the country. Some say too powerful, but they don't say it very loudly.

Fleet Size: Varies. Up to a hundred.
Naval Units: Screw it, we hire corsairs to be our navy whenever we need one. Note that, for battles between players, this will not come into play, most likely, as the Gate is in the east and the Tharak Sea is in the northwest. There's no point in bringing ships all the way across that land just to get them through the Gate.

General Terrain: The Empire mostly covers plains and hilly grasslands, although there is the Favit range of mountains in the east, and most of the west is forest of a kind of tree similar to cedar. It borders the Tharak Sea (similar to the Mediterranean), and has many ports there. To the south is the Resilav Desert.
Noteworthy Fauna: Khord are poisonous lizards, common in the hills. Their bite is fatal within an hour and there is no known antidote. However, they are shy and tend to stay away from anything larger than themselves. Thrazhel, insectoid creatures like a panther or mountain lion, live in the plains, using the grass for camouflage. Varest are large flightless birds, somewhat like cassowaries, which are used as cavalry.
Magic or Science?: Mostly magic.
Primary Import(s): The Lerethkra Empire mostly imports rel, a popular wine-like drink, and iron, as it has only a few mines. Salt is also an import, as are various types of simple building wood.
Primary Export(s): A silk-like fabric called khaf, cedar wood, and gold.
Primary Species: Marked and Shapers
Accepted Species: No other sentients.

Brief Description of your nation's History: For all of recorded history, the Shapers, the Marks, and the Ceremony of Marking have been the same. It is unknown how they came to be.
when the Imperium came, and conquered them, they had been the beginnings of a civilization. In much of the world, nomadic tribes were still the norm, although there were many city-states around the Tharak Sea, and a few small empires.
When the Imperum collapsed, though much knowledge was lost, some small fragments survived. Civilization developed extremely fast, as such matters go, until it reached the level of midsized states and larger empires. Empires have risen and fallen, conquered by others. The most recent to do so was the Remanra Empire, conquered by the Lerethkra.
Now the Lerethkra and the Kashevra Empires are poised on the brink of conflict, after the Lerethkra killed the king of the independent state of Lenivar, during a battle. A Kashevra noble claimed succession rights over it*, while the Lerethkra claimed right of conquest. The Kashevra Emperor would have pressed the claim, but he was occupied with internal religious turmoil and was forced to make peace. The land that had been Lenivar was split between them, and a truce made, but it is an uneasy peace. All it needs is a little push, some eventat the fulcrum, that could tip the peace over the edge... into war.
*The Kashevra mostly follow Kiristav, and don't believe that Marks are inherently holy. Nobles are given titles by succession, and nobility can be granted by the ruler.
Brief Description of your nation's economy: Similar to a medieval economy. The standard currency is the dravat, worth approximately $1.5 USD. There are various guilds in the cities, while towns generally have one or two of each job, and jobs are usually hereditary, especially in the small towns. There are apprenticeships, etc..
Brief Description of your nation's government: The Emperor (gender-neutral term) is chosen by strength of Marks. Whoever is modified the most by the Marking becomes next in line for the throne. There are 127 nobles, all in theory equal in status (although strength of Marks generally confers some respect, and there are of course politics among them), who are the 127 most Marked after the Emperor.
Brief Description of your nation's populace: Mostly born human, at age 13 they bond with the Shapers, symbiotic beings who give them attributes called Marks, which vary from person to person. Commonly, they include enhanced strength and speed, or various minor bodily modifications (claws, scales, etc.). More rarely they can be major things (a tail, wings, magic). Some things include drawbacks, of course (enhanced strength and speed require more food to survive, some enhancements like wings can lead to difficulty moving, if a sense is enhanced others atrophy). The basic look of Marked is somewhat like this:

Note that anyone with that level of Marking would probably be an extremely high noble, if not Emperor. But that's the basic "feel" of Marked.

RP Example: Does this count? viewtopic.php?p=16112039#p16112039
piss

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:31 pm

Gosh darn, I want to add some more animals and two new races. WHY!
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Skaldia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaldia » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:29 pm

Shaggai wrote:So I tried to post an app yesterday, but apparently it didn't work. Here it is:

NS Name: Shaggai
World Name: Vetorys
Number of Nations: Various small states and larger kingdoms, with a few empires. The two main empires are the Kashevra Empire and the Lerethkra Empire. There are only a few kingdoms (as opposed to empires) who are close enough to hear about the opening of the Gate, and none of them can currently do much, due to religious upheavals within Kiristav (one of the dominant religions in the area).
World Population: Approx. 500,000,000
Location of Gate: Lerethkra Empire
World Climate: Earthlike, with various climates throughout.
Dominant Species: Marked (and Shapers, the symbiotes)
Other Species: No other sentients
World History: When the Gate closed, the hold the Imperium had disappeared, creating a massive power vacuum. Various bands arose, fighting among themselves for control. A tribal system soon developed, and was the norm for a great many years. From the tribes arose kings and kingdoms. Kingdoms fought, invading each other, and taking land for themselves. For now, we have two great empires, poised on the brink of conflict: The Kashevra and the Lerethkra.
Nation Name: Lerethkra Empire
Capital City: Resavan
Government Type: Monarchy chosen by strength of Marks, with aristocracy chosen the same way.
Head of State: Metirale II
Claimed Territory:
State/National Religion: The Lerethkra Empire is mostly Elarav, a religion that considers Marks to be holy, as a sign of its God, called Elar. This provides the justifications for the choosing of Emperor and nobles. I can explain more later, but that's the main political and social import.
Dominant Religion: See above.
Minority Religion(s): Kiristav. It believes that in the beginning of the universe, there was merely chaos, which is anthropomorphized and called Kirist. A being known as Ra'shek came upon Kirist, and slew it, forming the Gate (called the Shek) with the blood and body of Kirist. With the Shek, he produced order on the chaos, shaping the universe. And around the Shek he formed a world, to be the home of his holy people, the Marked. They believe that Vetorys is the center of the universe, though they see no conflict with it orbiting around the sun, as they simply believe that the universe shifts around it. It may apparently revolve around the sun, but that's just the universe shifting around it. Kiristav (or at least the branch of it which is involved in the current political situation and therefore the branch of it which matters for the purposes of this RP) is currently undergoing a period of great chaos. A gifted theologian challenged the corruption within the traditional structures of Kiristav, and was declared a heretic. However, politics resulted in his survival, and a few states officially chose to follow his variant of Kiristav. This encouragement has led to rampant heresy, and every theologian with an ax to grind is starting his own version of Kiristav. Wars are breaking out - wars between Lesakar and Reformed countries, Reformed revolts within Lesakar countries and vice versa, etc.
Population: 8,000,000
Military Organization: Divided into ranks similar to Roman organization but based off of the number eight, which is holy. Eights, 64s, 512s, etc. Officers: Squadleaders (have command over 8 ), Lieutenants (64), Captains (512), Commander (4096), General (32768), Marshal (262144), Emperor (Everybody). The Marshal controls most of the army, but there's another general who answers only to the Emperor.
Army Size: 300,000 approx.
Army Units:
Squads of 8 are the basic unit. There are, of course, ordinary types of squad, like light infantry, heavy infantry, light cavalry, archers, etc. Common marks, such as strength, speed, enhanced senses, claws, etc. are distributed among squads so that they have a diversity of talents in them. Each type gets a higher proportion of Marks that are useful to them - speed for light infantry, strength for heavy, enhanced senses for archers, etc. Those with multiple Marks are distributed among squads on the same basis, although squads with polyMarked tend to get more polyMarked in the future. Certain divisions are based entirely on rarer marks. The marks with special divisions are flight (the Aerial Corps), magic (the Sorcerers), and heavily enhanced intelligence (the Administrative Division). The elite heavy cavalry are the Resantal, who are a powerful political force within the country. Some say too powerful, but they don't say it very loudly.

Fleet Size: Varies. Up to a hundred.
Naval Units: Screw it, we hire corsairs to be our navy whenever we need one. Note that, for battles between players, this will not come into play, most likely, as the Gate is in the east and the Tharak Sea is in the northwest. There's no point in bringing ships all the way across that land just to get them through the Gate.

General Terrain: The Empire mostly covers plains and hilly grasslands, although there is the Favit range of mountains in the east, and most of the west is forest of a kind of tree similar to cedar. It borders the Tharak Sea (similar to the Mediterranean), and has many ports there. To the south is the Resilav Desert.
Noteworthy Fauna: Khord are poisonous lizards, common in the hills. Their bite is fatal within an hour and there is no known antidote. However, they are shy and tend to stay away from anything larger than themselves. Thrazhel, insectoid creatures like a panther or mountain lion, live in the plains, using the grass for camouflage. Varest are large flightless birds, somewhat like cassowaries, which are used as cavalry.
Magic or Science?: Mostly magic.
Primary Import(s): The Lerethkra Empire mostly imports rel, a popular wine-like drink, and iron, as it has only a few mines. Salt is also an import, as are various types of simple building wood.
Primary Export(s): A silk-like fabric called khaf, cedar wood, and gold.
Primary Species: Marked and Shapers
Accepted Species: No other sentients.

Brief Description of your nation's History: For all of recorded history, the Shapers, the Marks, and the Ceremony of Marking have been the same. It is unknown how they came to be.
when the Imperium came, and conquered them, they had been the beginnings of a civilization. In much of the world, nomadic tribes were still the norm, although there were many city-states around the Tharak Sea, and a few small empires.
When the Imperum collapsed, though much knowledge was lost, some small fragments survived. Civilization developed extremely fast, as such matters go, until it reached the level of midsized states and larger empires. Empires have risen and fallen, conquered by others. The most recent to do so was the Remanra Empire, conquered by the Lerethkra.
Now the Lerethkra and the Kashevra Empires are poised on the brink of conflict, after the Lerethkra killed the king of the independent state of Lenivar, during a battle. A Kashevra noble claimed succession rights over it*, while the Lerethkra claimed right of conquest. The Kashevra Emperor would have pressed the claim, but he was occupied with internal religious turmoil and was forced to make peace. The land that had been Lenivar was split between them, and a truce made, but it is an uneasy peace. All it needs is a little push, some eventat the fulcrum, that could tip the peace over the edge... into war.
*The Kashevra mostly follow Kiristav, and don't believe that Marks are inherently holy. Nobles are given titles by succession, and nobility can be granted by the ruler.
Brief Description of your nation's economy: Similar to a medieval economy. The standard currency is the dravat, worth approximately $1.5 USD. There are various guilds in the cities, while towns generally have one or two of each job, and jobs are usually hereditary, especially in the small towns. There are apprenticeships, etc..
Brief Description of your nation's government: The Emperor (gender-neutral term) is chosen by strength of Marks. Whoever is modified the most by the Marking becomes next in line for the throne. There are 127 nobles, all in theory equal in status (although strength of Marks generally confers some respect, and there are of course politics among them), who are the 127 most Marked after the Emperor.
Brief Description of your nation's populace: Mostly born human, at age 13 they bond with the Shapers, symbiotic beings who give them attributes called Marks, which vary from person to person. Commonly, they include enhanced strength and speed, or various minor bodily modifications (claws, scales, etc.). More rarely they can be major things (a tail, wings, magic). Some things include drawbacks, of course (enhanced strength and speed require more food to survive, some enhancements like wings can lead to difficulty moving, if a sense is enhanced others atrophy). The basic look of Marked is somewhat like this:
Note that anyone with that level of Marking would probably be an extremely high noble, if not Emperor. But that's the basic "feel" of Marked.

RP Example: Does this count? viewtopic.php?p=16112039#p16112039

Accepted. Where do you want the Gate to open up at? Also, I need your Hero.
||Empty||
||Empty||
||“Witness.”||

TG for Discord

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:48 pm

Ok, I've add two new sentient races to the App and two new animals. I've made these ones a bit more specialized in magic, but at the same time lacking in physical strength.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Skaldia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaldia » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:50 pm

Adin wrote:Ok, I've add two new sentient races to the App and two new animals. I've made these ones a bit more specialized in magic, but at the same time lacking in physical strength.

As long as they arn't OP I won't mind.
||Empty||
||Empty||
||“Witness.”||

TG for Discord

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:52 pm

Skaldia wrote:
Adin wrote:Ok, I've add two new sentient races to the App and two new animals. I've made these ones a bit more specialized in magic, but at the same time lacking in physical strength.

They aren't as one has magic, but lacks in strength while another has both, but lacks in smarts. The two new animals are generally peaceful.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Skaldia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaldia » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:55 pm

Adin wrote:
Skaldia wrote:

They aren't as one has magic, but lacks in strength while another has both, but lacks in smarts. The two new animals are generally peaceful.

I'll take your word for it. IC should be up sometime tomorrow morning.
||Empty||
||Empty||
||“Witness.”||

TG for Discord

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse