NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC VII [OPEN -Sign up and Planning]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20396
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:51 pm

Off to bed to try and get at least 6 hours of sleep.

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:55 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:Off to bed to try and get at least 6 hours of sleep.

Goodnight GT!
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:08 pm

Urran, Minerva moved on down the trail before Tieria ever spotted her. It was my IC way of saying that speaking to her wasn't a good idea because they'd just wrapped up the ceremony.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:25 pm

Triple post. Meh.

For those who don't know, Mon should be returning sometime this week or next weekend.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19542
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:25 pm

Yeah, she told me.
Senior P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
End Child Marriage In the U.S.
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:42 pm

I think a few people know. I'm not sure if everyone does.

She knows we're not the same as when she left, and she understands that Cer can be a hardass. She's worked hard at changing. It seemed fair to give her another chance.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:39 am

Heard about it, nice to have her back.

We'll actually be getting an original back, I think Mon was first invited to PL by Dab, right?

S'all ancient history now.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33943
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:53 am

Swith Witherward wrote:We don't have lives. Well, I don't have a life.

Edit... GT, I'm sorry. I keep forgetting that I'm running Wren for Cer. I'll work on a reply.

Does anyone else need a reply from his characters? I believe he has only Marcus and Wren in play?


Sorry. Should have TGed the link; anyway, here's my latest post. viewtopic.php?p=18125286#p18125286

Swith Witherward wrote:I think a few people know. I'm not sure if everyone does.

She knows we're not the same as when she left, and she understands that Cer can be a hardass. She's worked hard at changing. It seemed fair to give her another chance.


*nods*
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:44 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:We don't have lives. Well, I don't have a life.

Edit... GT, I'm sorry. I keep forgetting that I'm running Wren for Cer. I'll work on a reply.

Does anyone else need a reply from his characters? I believe he has only Marcus and Wren in play?


Sorry. Should have TGed the link; anyway, here's my latest post. viewtopic.php?p=18125286#p18125286

Swith Witherward wrote:I think a few people know. I'm not sure if everyone does.

She knows we're not the same as when she left, and she understands that Cer can be a hardass. She's worked hard at changing. It seemed fair to give her another chance.


*nods*

TY. I hadn't seen the post at all. Will respond shortly.

And I have to completely edit my last post. I'll swap him for someone else. Dolf is there. The Krute won't get lost in the transition if I park a cultist near him.

We're heading back to the Building this evening. I'm going to transition us to day so people can enjoy the sun.
Last edited by Cerillium on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:08 am

Swith Witherward wrote:I think a few people know. I'm not sure if everyone does.

She knows we're not the same as when she left, and she understands that Cer can be a hardass. She's worked hard at changing. It seemed fair to give her another chance.

The BranRiech wrote:Heard about it, nice to have her back.

We'll actually be getting an original back, I think Mon was first invited to PL by Dab, right?

S'all ancient history now.

The one thing I'm going to make perfectly clear:

Mon's been gone a while. She isn't up to date on how we do things these days. I'll expect old hands to help her transition in. Guide her along, give her advice, help her to settle back into PL.

She might not be aware of the fact that
  • Players no longer haul their governments/tech/weapons in and blow chunks in everything.
  • Combat between players has changed to be more fair and balanced.
  • We don't have senseless battles in the halls anymore.
  • We have two military experts and one player currently serving in the military. Tactics are done by the book now and not based on FPS.
  • We have some noob players who are still learning.
  • People ask in OOC if others mind if they start a side-story. This eliminates confusion and prevents toe-stepping.
  • We're a slower-paced thread now.
  • One day IRL doesn't equal 1 day in IC anymore.
  • Swith is the ultimate worldbuilder and has put a lot of thought behind everything in PL. If she says something won't work, it's because it won't. If it works, she adds it.
  • Characters have evolved since she last interacted with them. Bran's main character has a family. He's developed by leaps in bounds over the course of last year. Other characters (mainly OP tools) were brought in and don't quell easily.

She'll quickly figure out that the Ruins make the Zone look like a Disney Theme park. (They're off limits for a reason.)

Mon was always good at reading posts for content. She churns out thoughtful posts and gives her characters depth. I'm hoping she brings those skills back here. She's eager to try. I applaud her for that.

Don't anyone harp on her if she does something wrong. She's going to mess up, naturally. Can't learn if you never make a mistake. It would be cruel to welcome her back and expect her to know all the internal changes we made while she was gone. She's familiar with some characters. She's familiar with the overarching concept. She doesn't know the nuances anymore.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:22 am

Reminder to all:

We are a third person, past tense thread. I noticed a few posts from the newest members were first person and present tense. I can't remember who all was posting that way. Someone gently nudge them towards past tense third, please.

It's also MORNING on the island. Please adjust accordingly. Characters still awake can continue their discussions or go to bed or do whatever.



Nightkill, welcome aboard. Don't mind my Indian character. He spent time there (ages ago) and adapted to the setting but isn't meant to actually reflect your culture. He mainly borrows some Hindu philosophy and the traditional attire. Complicated back story. The "India Set" reflects the location where four Chaos avatāra first arrived and we have a few references to Hindu gods (none of them insulting towards them.) We go by the looser concept that each Hindu deity is an independently existing entity rather than as forms of the one Brahman. If it would in even the slightest way offend you to have a Hindu deity portrayed in the RP (having coffee with Swith's characters, debating philosophy with mine) let me know. Respect of player culture/beliefs matters to me.
Last edited by Cerillium on Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:24 am

Cerillium wrote:Reminder to all:

We are a third person, past tense thread. I noticed a few posts from the newest members were first person and present tense. I can't remember who all was posting that way. Someone gently nudge them towards past tense third, please.

It's also MORNING on the island. Please adjust accordingly. Characters still awake can continue their discussions or go to bed or do whatever.



Nightkill, welcome aboard. Don't mind my Indian character. He spent time there (ages ago) and adapted to the setting but isn't meant to actually reflect your culture. He mainly borrows some Hindu philosophy and the traditional attire. Complicated back story. The "India Set" reflects the location where four Chaos avatāra first arrived and we have a few references to Hindu gods (none of them insulting towards them.) We go by the looser concept that each Hindu deity is an independently existing entity rather than as forms of the one Brahman. If it would in even the slightest way offend you to have a Hindu deity portrayed in the RP (having coffee with Swith's characters, debating philosophy with mine) let me know. Respect of player culture/beliefs matters to me.

Nah, I don't have a problem. I may correct you in OOC, but that's just for the sake for sharing knowledge.

Sanjay, however, may be freaked out.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:12 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Nah, I don't have a problem. I may correct you in OOC, but that's just for the sake for sharing knowledge.

Sanjay, however, may be freaked out.

I welcome the chance to learn.

Poor Sanjay. We'll go easy on him.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19542
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:18 am

Wisconsin is experiencing an "arctic vortex." We have actual air from the North Pole. Suffice to say, a lot of things that involved heading somewhere said, "Fuck that!"
Senior P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
End Child Marriage In the U.S.
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14288
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:24 am

Giovenith wrote:Wisconsin is experiencing an "arctic vortex." We have actual air from the North Pole. Suffice to say, a lot of things that involved heading somewhere said, "Fuck that!"


*wraps self in Gio's hair* It's 20 degrees here! For Louisiana that's cold!
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:31 am

A not-so-subtle reminder: you have until 10 Jan to vote here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=277503

You don't have to vote for every category. If you love your happy PL world, vote for Swith for worldbuilder.
:p


You might want to use the full form and not just stick in a single vote. Otherwise your vote could get lost in all the banter.

edited because thread mom took me to task. LOL
Last edited by Cerillium on Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:34 am

Urran, a suggestion? A blank post detracts. You could easily post that Tieria saw Minerva and did noting or else that he walked on the beach looking for something to do.
Last edited by Cerillium on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:17 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Nah, I don't have a problem. I may correct you in OOC, but that's just for the sake for sharing knowledge.

Sanjay, however, may be freaked out.

I welcome the chance to learn.

Poor Sanjay. We'll go easy on him.

Send me a TG when you lot get back to the city.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33420
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:34 pm

It's official. I'm back. I must say I missed you guys, and I also love what you've done with the place.


Your NS Nation's Nickname: Mon (Some people call me Mon-Mon now)

Character Name: Veronika "Flint" Konstantinova

Character Gender: Female

Character Species: Human

Character Physical Description: Looks 22 but is 18. Weighs about 130-140 lb. 5' 8"

URL to Character Picture, if any: Flint

Character Unique Skills: Like all Stalkers, she knows how to play a guitar and a harmonica exceptionally well. She also speaks Russian and English fluently.

Character Powers: N/A

Character Weaknesses/Flaws: Hot-headed and a routine drinker. Generally tends to rush into problems headlong if she's mad and tries solving problems with her guns instead of her words.

Character Background/Biography: Veronika was born into the Zone and orphaned at a young age of 12. She grew up accepting the ways of the Loners over the Bandits they constantly warred with. She spent most of her time in the Skadovsk bar. She worked for Beard, the barkeep, as an artifact hunter to make a decent living. She hung around Nimble a lot, and eventually befriended him. He gave her a special discount on his custom weapons that he sold. She stayed away from Sultan and his thugs as best she could, but a couple run-ins didn't usually end well. She counted the fact that she always escaped in one piece as a blessing from the Guardian.

Most of her down time was spent swapping stories with some of the other Loners in the bar, and on a few occasions she had Pilot take her to Yanov station around the Jupiter PP. Most of the time she gathered artifacts or fought off mutants, and barely had any time to relax until she was about 16. Then she decided that drinking vodka was the best was to wind down after an expedition. She justified it by noting how vodka naturally reduces the amount of radiation on one's body. Her latest expedition didn't go as planned. After failing to find her designated artifact in time, she followed the trail to find that Mercenaries had it. Instead of leaving them be, she snuck into their base and stole the artifact. On her way out, she was found, and began her long journey out of the Zone with only the compelling will of the Guardian guiding her.

Why the character in Bielefeld/Occupation: Loner/Fugitive

URL to Apartment Picture: http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/12/11975/raindrop_blocks008.jpg

Link to RP examples: Isn't that a bit redundant for me?

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details:
Veronika, or Flint as she prefers to be called, didn't grow up normally like all the other kids. Her parents died when she was twelve, leaving her with Beard at the Skadovsk bar to take her in and teach her how to survive. She worked for him by finding artifacts and bringing them in in exchange for him allowing her to eat, drink, and stay for free with a couple extra cartridges here and there. She's rough around the edges and doesn't care much for people. She also isn't very trusting and can get angered easily. She drinks vodka regularly and has built up a toleration for even the heaviest drinking nights. All in all, she does try her best to do what's right, but she also isn't afraid to threaten to kick someone's teeth in if they start ticking her off.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:46 pm

Cer and/or Swith are/is in charge of approving apps. You'll probably hear from them tonight.

Other then that, welcome back.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33943
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:50 pm

I wonder who, Mon.

Urran, there aren't any showers or huts on the island. Big storm make everything fall down go boom.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33420
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:51 pm

Bone Fort wrote:Cer and/or Swith are/is in charge of approving apps. You'll probably hear from them tonight.

Other then that, welcome back.

Cer said he wouldn't be able to look it over now since he was doing stuff, but it's there for when he gets back.

Can I get a hug?
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14288
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:52 pm

Monfrox wrote:It's official. I'm back. I must say I missed you guys, and I also love what you've done with the place.


Your NS Nation's Nickname: Mon (Some people call me Mon-Mon now)

Character Name: Veronika "Flint" Konstantinova

Character Gender: Female

Character Species: Human

Character Physical Description: Looks 22 but is 18. Weighs about 130-140 lb. 5' 8"

URL to Character Picture, if any: Flint

Character Unique Skills: Like all Stalkers, she knows how to play a guitar and a harmonica exceptionally well. She also speaks Russian and English fluently.

Character Powers: N/A

Character Weaknesses/Flaws: Hot-headed and a routine drinker. Generally tends to rush into problems headlong if she's mad and tries solving problems with her guns instead of her words.

Character Background/Biography: Veronika was born into the Zone and orphaned at a young age of 12. She grew up accepting the ways of the Loners over the Bandits they constantly warred with. She spent most of her time in the Skadovsk bar. She worked for Beard, the barkeep, as an artifact hunter to make a decent living. She hung around Nimble a lot, and eventually befriended him. He gave her a special discount on his custom weapons that he sold. She stayed away from Sultan and his thugs as best she could, but a couple run-ins didn't usually end well. She counted the fact that she always escaped in one piece as a blessing from the Guardian.

Most of her down time was spent swapping stories with some of the other Loners in the bar, and on a few occasions she had Pilot take her to Yanov station around the Jupiter PP. Most of the time she gathered artifacts or fought off mutants, and barely had any time to relax until she was about 16. Then she decided that drinking vodka was the best was to wind down after an expedition. She justified it by noting how vodka naturally reduces the amount of radiation on one's body. Her latest expedition didn't go as planned. After failing to find her designated artifact in time, she followed the trail to find that Mercenaries had it. Instead of leaving them be, she snuck into their base and stole the artifact. On her way out, she was found, and began her long journey out of the Zone with only the compelling will of the Guardian guiding her.

Why the character in Bielefeld/Occupation: Loner/Fugitive

URL to Apartment Picture: http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/12/11975/raindrop_blocks008.jpg

Link to RP examples: Isn't that a bit redundant for me?

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details:
Veronika, or Flint as she prefers to be called, didn't grow up normally like all the other kids. Her parents died when she was twelve, leaving her with Beard at the Skadovsk bar to take her in and teach her how to survive. She worked for him by finding artifacts and bringing them in in exchange for him allowing her to eat, drink, and stay for free with a couple extra cartridges here and there. She's rough around the edges and doesn't care much for people. She also isn't very trusting and can get angered easily. She drinks vodka regularly and has built up a toleration for even the heaviest drinking nights. All in all, she does try her best to do what's right, but she also isn't afraid to threaten to kick someone's teeth in if they start ticking her off.


*tackles and sucks blood* yay! You must be Mon, I'm the resident vampire



@tilt, he was on the boat
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33943
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:59 pm

Urran wrote:@tilt, he was on the boat


I checked your posts before writing that comment. You didn't place him on the boat. You just said he went to sleep and then he woke up. Ties back to what was said earlier about not just leaving it up to reasoning; it needs to be stated/implied somewhere in the post, or he could be on Jupiter for all people know.
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14288
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:01 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Urran wrote:@tilt, he was on the boat


I checked your posts before writing that comment. You didn't place him on the boat. You just said he went to sleep and then he woke up. Ties back to what was said earlier about not just leaving it up to reasoning; it needs to be stated/implied somewhere in the post, or he could be on Jupiter for all people know.


Drat. I'll edit it in then
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Crimetopolis, Cylarn, Demorvian, Dentali, Google [Bot], Kwadai, Lunas Legion, Newrey, Rannoria, The Japanese Americans

Advertisement

Remove ads