NATION

PASSWORD

Our nations worst criminal punishment

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Kalasparata
Senator

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Our nations worst criminal punishment

Postby Kalasparata » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:28 am

Has many steps here they in order. This is all the same punishment
1.Rehab
2. Paying 1,000,000,000,000kalaspi (our currency)
3. Working 24/7 without any food, clothes, breaks or wages. (it will be the world's worst most dangerous job) for about 38 hours
4. Drinking urine & eatin feacies (because no food nor water is given for a month)
5. Getting bitten repeatedly by peranas
6.This for about 24 months
7. Hanging them by the ear naked in public in the cold on a cloaths line with extremmly large and strong pegs and your hands tied up in a place so high noone reach you but low enough to be seen in Ipsola's Central District with all your luxeries getting smashed in your face and your money stollen
8.5,000 push-ups with a 5 metric tone brick on your back getting wipped repeatedly
9.Danger island. an island that has every sickness, dieases, natural disaster and no quarteen laws with no resources for 3 days. It has very little food and srinking water
10.Cutting off your hands and watching them go up in flames in you're face
11.Back bent backward rapidly. there will be no treatment for it!
12.Well make you watch while auctioning your possetions and give the money to charity.
13.Smashing your feet repedativly with a hammer
14.Shoving swords continuessly through your body
15.We give you small pox
16.We cure the small pox after a week
17.We chuck you out here
for 5 years in the cold, rain and heat
18.We staple your mouth shut so we can't hear you
19.Repeated acid and fire burns
20.We dip a piece of magnesium into a 1000 degrees celcius liquid untill the metal gets hotter then we melt it on to your arm
21.Constant low voltage electricutions
22.We slowly and painfully unstaple your mouth
23.Getting stung by irrucungi jellifish and gettibng given the mimimal treatment that will ensure you don't die. No morphine nor other pain relivers will be given

24.Your perminatent gaol/jail cell, a cramed, cold 1 cubic meand giving the meter frezer on a space
station with 9 other room mates (10 to a cell) and no sheets, blankets of the sort but only one pillow for the 10 of you to share and your only allowed out 10 minutes a month for a toilet break and your only food is an expired loaf of moaldy bread and a 2L bottle of dirty, expired milk for a week with no light for you and your cell mates to shair. Your in there till you die! Begging for light and take off the ads which are covering the air hole and the paint job they spent hours on of the outside of the locker. You get tazored for complaing about ichy, board, squashed, cramed, in-pain, hungry, thirsty, cold, sick, diesed need to go to the toilet, have female issues (if youn know what I mean), have food poisening, are dirty, the cell is dirty. Also, the 100 year old, rusted, tin cell never gets cleaned, ever! They are forden to make noise, speek or have any freedom in the slightest form. There is no...room to sit on the floor, chairs, lights, form of entertainment enough, air, showers are strictly forbinen. We allow you out once a day to speek to a priest (optional), who is behind a bullet proof glass and ask for repentance and forgivness, once this has happened, if it's happened you go back to your cell, if it hasn't happened, you go back to your cell.

25.Once your dead, we send you back to earth where we donate your organs ect to charity

Also, the death penalaty is outlawed........and the cells are covered in thin light buble rap so noone can kill themselves but they can still get hurt survelly
Last edited by Kalasparata on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:34 pm, edited 20 times in total.
No I did not spell jail wrong, "gaol" is the Australian spelling
cityrailsaints on TrainsPlanesNRL
Capital City:Ipsola
Leader: Stelios Cityrailsaints
Religion: Orthodox Christianity
|| Factbook (Wiki) | Flag Meaning | Photobucket
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

The Valepian Lands
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valepian Lands » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:16 am

Unlike Kalasparata, The Valepian Lands is humane and civilized, and only has life-sentence in a normal prison as the worst punishment.
Last edited by The Valepian Lands on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
RUN FOR AN EMBASSY!
FACTBOOK (!Out of Date!)
DEFCON: [5][4][3][2][1]
|Economic Stats|

The Tofu Islands wrote:
Arumdaum wrote:We should call it

NSG.

Only if it’s discovered that it’s inhabited by trolls.

Eternal Life with God
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Eternal Life with God » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:18 am

Death sentence for the combined crimes of rape, murder and high treason
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6
Economic Left/Right: 4.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.56

“God became man so that man might become God.”
-St.Augustine of Hippo

Greater Albion PLC
Envoy

Founded: Dec 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Albion PLC » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:22 am

Yeah, we just hang people. We're not bloody animals.
The Holy Raj of Greater Albion PLC, Founded 1830, Successor State to the British Raj.

God Save the King-Emperor!

Embassies and Consulates of Greater Albion PLC

Rajesthan
Ambrose Islands
Reformed Britannia
Terisiiare
Sanctaria
New Chalcedon
Nazi Centauri
Jujumanistania
New Zepuha

Alliances of Greater Albion PLC
The Union of Nations against Communist States

Leaders of Greater Albion PLC

Head of State King Victor III, King of Albion, Great White Rajah, Emperor of Barrapur
Prime Minister Sir Harry Albert Victor Curzon VC, OBE, MP
Foreign and Colonial Minister Harold Rotheringham, Duke of Gwalipur

Colonies and Overseas Territories of Greater Albion PLC
The Colony of Albionic Barrapur PLC
The Royal Albionic-Nativian Fleet Base

Nvidia Chocolates
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nvidia Chocolates » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:25 am

Kalasparata wrote:Has many steps here they in order. This is all the same punishment
1. Paying 1,000,000,000,000kalaspi (our currency)
2. Working 24/7 without any food, clothes, breaks or wages. (it will be the world's worst most dangerous job)
3. Drinking urine & eatin feacies (because no food nor water is given for a month)
4. Getting bitten repeatedly by peranas
5. Hanging them by the ear naked in public on a cloaths line with extremmly large and strong pgs and your hands tied up in a place so high noone reach you but low enough to be seen in Ipsola's Central District with aoll your luxeries getting smashed in your face and your money stollen
6.5,000 push-ups with a 5 metric tone brick on your back getting wipped
7.Danger island. an island that has every sickness, dieases, natural disaster and no quarteen laws with no resources for 3 days. It has very little food and srinking water
8.Cutting off your handsm and watching them go up in flames in they're face
9.Back bent backward rapiddly. there will be no treatment for it!
10.Your perminatent gaol/jail cell and your only allowed out 10 minutes a month for a toilet break and your only food is an expired loaf of moaldy bread and a 2L bottle of dirty, expired milk for a week with no light. Your in there till you die! Begging for light and take off the sads which are covering the air hole and the paint job they spent hours on of the outside of the locker. These are in public with police holding tazors guarding them. Police also have authority to open the cell to to zap the criminal any time he/she complains about that he or she is: ichy, board, lonely, in-pain, hungry, thirsty, cold, hot (there is no insalation in these tin cells), sick, need to go to the toilet, have female issues (if youn know what I mean), have food poisenimg, are dirty, the cell is dirty. Also, the 100 year old, rusted cell never gets cleaned, ever! They are forden to make noise, speek or have any freedom in the slightest form. There is no...room to sit ion the floor, chairs, lights, form of entertainment enough air No showers allowed

Also, the death penalaty is outlawed........and the cells are covered in thin light buble rap so noone can kill themselves but they can still get hurt survelly

:blink: :blink:

Remind me not to get a PR there~

Swilatia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 02, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Swilatia » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:30 am

Unlike Kalasparata, we are a civilised nation and do not use such cruel and unusual punishments.
SvilajskaRepublika Free since 1826

Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.31

Rejistania
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Rejistania » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:21 am

$DEITY, and people complain that life sentence in Rejistania is bad...
Rejis sjiki, linux sjiki, alari sjiki, korona sjiki!
Forever united, forever free, forever in justice, forever prospering!

"Tekneluru mi'aru mi aji, il'sidekhir'ra mi, lajistas. Mi'ki'vasu kynha'het kijitax." Hank͜hila Sede, first lentine (translation: A dream is only a dream until it is reached. After that, it becomes something trivial)

Headlines from the Na~ovi Nanti: Hetkali election ended in no candidate over 2% hurdle - Syku I Jai fired as coach of Aetaila Seli, youth coach Hea I Juien takes over reins of club - Rising number of fairy penguins in Sumumusumu and neighboring islands

This person is pro-EU and proud of it! They are also a Eurofederalist and want the Federated States of Europe!

Windows Vista Business
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Windows Vista Business » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:27 am

Tight up the criminals on a chair and make them use Windows Me or Microsoft Bob for 45 hours
Drop a computer monitor on the criminals each day
Make them eat Diskettes and CDs for 3 months
Make them talk with Dell Tech Support for 2 weeks straight
Note: over 80% of our population is computer geeks
Economic Left/Right: 4.50 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.97

Mehayn
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mehayn » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:29 am

Our nation's worst punishment is prison for 30 years.

Rejistania
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Rejistania » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:32 am

Windows Vista Business wrote:Tight up the criminals on a chair and make them use Windows Me or Microsoft Bob for 45 hours

c'mon, ME is humane compared to other M$ OSes: M$ DOS 4.0 for example. Or Windows NT 3.51, or V*st* on a 90MHz computer...
Rejis sjiki, linux sjiki, alari sjiki, korona sjiki!
Forever united, forever free, forever in justice, forever prospering!

"Tekneluru mi'aru mi aji, il'sidekhir'ra mi, lajistas. Mi'ki'vasu kynha'het kijitax." Hank͜hila Sede, first lentine (translation: A dream is only a dream until it is reached. After that, it becomes something trivial)

Headlines from the Na~ovi Nanti: Hetkali election ended in no candidate over 2% hurdle - Syku I Jai fired as coach of Aetaila Seli, youth coach Hea I Juien takes over reins of club - Rising number of fairy penguins in Sumumusumu and neighboring islands

This person is pro-EU and proud of it! They are also a Eurofederalist and want the Federated States of Europe!

South Indies
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby South Indies » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:34 am

We have the death penalty by firing squad. That's probably as cruel and unusual as it gets.

Trerents
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Trerents » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:37 am

Jesus Croist!

Trerents maintains its policy of life imprisonment as its harshest punishment.
Proud member of the The Collaboration of Allied Governments

I am PC:

Proudly Canadian

Progressively Conservative.

"Some books against Deism fell into my hands... It happened that they wrought an effect on me quite contrary to what was intended by them; for the arguments of the Deists, which were quoted to be refuted, appeared to me much stronger than the refutations; in short, I soon became a thorough Deist."
Benjamin Franklin

Since when has compromise been considered naive?

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:39 am

Kalasparata wrote:Has many steps here they in order. This is all the same punishment
2. Working 24/7 without any food, clothes, breaks or wages. (it will be the world's worst most dangerous job)
3. Drinking urine & eatin feacies (because no food nor water is given for a month)
5. Hanging them by the ear naked in public on a cloaths line with extremmly large and strong pgs and your hands tied up in a place so high noone reach you but low enough to be seen in Ipsola's Central District with aoll your luxeries getting smashed in your face and your money stollen
7.Danger island. an island that has every sickness, dieases, natural disaster and no quarteen laws with no resources for 3 days. It has very little food and srinking water
10.Your perminatent gaol/jail cell and your only allowed out 10 minutes a month for a toilet break and your only food is an expired loaf of moaldy bread and a 2L bottle of dirty, expired milk for a week with no light. Your in there till you die! Begging for light and take off the sads which are covering the air hole and the paint job they spent hours on of the outside of the locker. These are in public with police holding tazors guarding them. Police also have authority to open the cell to to zap the criminal any time he/she complains about that he or she is: ichy, board, lonely, in-pain, hungry, thirsty, cold, hot (there is no insalation in these tin cells), sick, need to go to the toilet, have female issues (if youn know what I mean), have food poisenimg, are dirty, the cell is dirty. Also, the 100 year old, rusted cell never gets cleaned, ever! They are forden to make noise, speek or have any freedom in the slightest form. There is no...room to sit ion the floor, chairs, lights, form of entertainment enough air No showers allowed

This is the punishment for those who burn our flag, in our country and there are more worst punishment than this in Great Nepal.
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Nov 29, 1995 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Windows Vista Business
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Windows Vista Business » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:40 am

Rejistania wrote:
Windows Vista Business wrote:Tight up the criminals on a chair and make them use Windows Me or Microsoft Bob for 45 hours

c'mon, ME is humane compared to other M$ OSes: M$ DOS 4.0 for example. Or Windows NT 3.51, or V*st* on a 90MHz computer...

We ran out of MS DOS diskettes in 2002...and Windows NT 3.51 is crap but not that worse than ME and you are insulting us by saying Vista is ****
also we make Windows 95 computers run ME
Last edited by Windows Vista Business on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Economic Left/Right: 4.50 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.97

The HURD
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 17, 2006
Anarchy

Postby The HURD » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:46 am

Forcing someone to se a M$ Operating system is a cruel and unusual punishment. The HURD opposes it. The worst punishment in the HURD is expulsion from society. People who commit crimes which warrant this punishment are tattooed on their face with the description of the crime they committed. Then they are released. HURDists are taught not to get into any sort of contracts with schly marked people. And since everything in the HURD is based on mtual contracts, this does mean that these people will likely starve, or live in the wilderness or somehow make it to another nation and live there.

Forcing people to use FreeDOS for a while is also a pnishment bt for minor crimes.
Free your mind, your OS will follow!

Charlotte Ryberg
The Muse of the Westcountry

Founded: Mar 14, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:51 am

In Charlotte Ryberg the life sentence in a maximum security prison is the largest punishment possible. The death penalty has been abolished and according to NSWiki the last execution had to take place, outside our borders.

Kulony
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kulony » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:01 am

Your punishment makes some cruelest punishment that we've ever seen looks like hugging a pillow. I'm either afraid, ashamed, or facepalm at this. The worst thing we ever do is only shooting traitors to death.

Tswonyu
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tswonyu » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:22 am

This is quite a set up you have here. Tswonyu approves.

Your deliciously cruel and unusual methods have inspired our nation to invent more interesting ways of executing our prisoners. We are still a small nation, but someday we hope to reach that level of awesomeness cruelty sophistication.

Manahakatouki
Senator

Founded: Oct 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Manahakatouki » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:31 am

I love how al this horrible stuff happens in your country, but the death penalty is banned. Arn't you nice people! :)
And so it was, that I had never changed.

Iglesian Archipelago
Minister

Founded: Jun 16, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Iglesian Archipelago » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:12 am

Swilatia wrote:Unlike Kalasparata, we are a civilised nation and do not use such cruel and unusual punishments.

^ This.
Last edited by Iglesian Archipelago on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:11 am, edited 4 times in total.

Holy Imperial States
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Imperial States » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:18 am

Take the prisoner out into the yard and have them shot

Longfort
Spokesperson

Founded: May 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Longfort » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:19 am

Just like in Longfort, but we have also death penalty (electric chair, gas chamber, decapitation, dismemberment, hanging, stoning, impalement, crucifixion, lethal injection and execution by firing squad, etc.).

Swilatia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 02, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Swilatia » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:22 am

Iglesian Archipelago wrote:
Swilatia wrote:Unlike Kalasparata, we are a civilised nation and do not use such cruel and unusual punishments.

^ This.

Besides, the maximum punishment is life imprisonment.

We don't have that either in Swilatia, the maximum is 20 years.
SvilajskaRepublika Free since 1826

Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.31

Ewa beach
Senator

Founded: Jul 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ewa beach » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:23 am

Every crime has the death penalty.
KINGDOM OF EWA BEACH
POPULATION CAP: 41,326,984
Can you move like Bernie?

Jalanat
Minister

Founded: Feb 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jalanat » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:23 am

The worst criminal punishment in Jalanat:

You'll be genetically modified so you'll look like a mewtwo and then tie you in a chair and make you watch High School Musical over and over untill you die of Starvation, Dehydration or Random Explosion of your head because you are watching High School Musical.
My nation is not like my nation page at all, it contradicts itself, we don't EVER eat kangaroos, that's just very sad. Also vegetarianism is compulsory yet it still says it's the nation's favourite main course and all and stuff.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information