
Yes it has been confirmed to me that I will miss game tonight
against @neuengollonfootball due to red card. Not saying
anything more...
Expand

@g&r_storfan want me to say something that would get me in
more trouble? don't push me bro!
View conversation

@jen_kssunr yeah, the ref's call was wrong imo but still you all
r just "trollin", 2 many gays like u on this gay network...
View conversation
Roughly two hours later;

Apologize profusely for messages I made which are now deleted.
I hold no ill towards anyone who is gay and I was hungover from last
night.
Expand

Furthermore, I will accept the punishment the association deems
appropriate.
Expand

All those things you wanted to know about Sondstead but were afraid to ask? Our 95% Anglo staff asked it.
Sondsteadish Pop Culture · Sports in Sondstead · Technology · Weird Stuff · Visiting Sondstead

"Grenr ond Reädr" fans pumped; team cautious; Nagy's bizarre/hilarious outburst. (6 June 2013)
Contributed by Ash Terry · Great match for Sondstead fans last night! Not only did the team we all love (well, the team most of us love, but still, you're on this website so!) pull off a victory, but it was an entertaining game of football. Of course, while the Carizzal team was an unknown commodity I know a lot of you expected Sondstead to win.
The next game really has everyone in the bleachers pumped, with the matchup being Neu Engollon, who despite fears from the Neu Engollon... Neu Engollonian? Neu Engollonish? coach that their under-funded team would crumble dominated their first opponent Joshulia with a four nil victory. The game is expected to a tough, thrilling one, but fans are still confident Sondstead can pull the rabbit out of the hat, especially as there's always a chance that one great match performance is a fluke. Overall, the atmosphere is totally electric.
The Green and Red side itself is a little more cautious, as evidenced by team captain Markussunr's chat with TV3 this morning. Ever the collected, professional player (which is why he's captain, I guess!), he praised the Carizzal playing, cautioned fans that Neu Engollon would be a tough team to play and pledged to do his best, and mentioned he was "a bit disappointed" in Szelim Nagy for playing "dirty football" and agreed with the decision to keep him benched tonight. Hey, speaking of that...

Yes, he really, really tweeted that. Wow. He deleted it after about an hour of course, but as you can see, nothing dies on the internet. His followup; "Apologize profusely for messages I made which are now deleted. I hold no ill towards anyone who is gay and I was hungover from last night. Furthermore, I will accept the punishment the association deems appropriate.". Of course, I do believe he was hammered as all hell from the quality of those tweets. And hey, it only took two hours for him to apologize!
Still, word is the SFB is looking at suspending him for at least the rest of the BoF and World Cup and has denounced his comments while stressing heavily that Sondstead is a very welcoming country for it's gay and lesbian citizens. On the other hand, I think some people have said he should never play for the national team again, which is silly. He's a young, drunk guy who made a mistake, just like every other young, drunk guy has. Give him a chance to learn from it.
Kristjan E̊sbjussunr will replace Nagy on the starting lineup tonight according to Tomas Rum. Still, kind of sucks to be him. Even worse to be Hwitrländer of course; 35 years and you finally get almost to the World Cup stage and you're grounded for the whole tournament after 35 minutes. Heck, rumour is he might announce his retirement from professional football soon. Although hopefully not too soon... We'll be crushed if the team gets a blow like that to their morale.






















