NATION

PASSWORD

United Mailing Service - Buying postal services + expansion

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

United Mailing Service - Buying postal services + expansion

Postby ViZion » Wed May 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Your Modernized Postage Service

We are postage. Modernized.
We are simple. Affordable. Reliable. Fast.
We are modernizing an industry.
We are your preferred postal carrier.
We are United Mailing Service.

Introducing...
United Mailing Services newest fleet - the autonomous driving, electric-power delivery vehicle with robotic drone delivery. Another way we are improving and revolutionizing the industry!

United Mailing Service - in partnership with ViZionair Cargo - is ViZion's leading postal carrier service. Formed at the turn of the 20th century to help fill the void left after the Postal Service of ViZion was closed down and the industry privatized, today we are the leading carrier. Recently, the Board of Directors voted to approve the purchase of troubled government-run carriers, as well as entrance into nation's that allow private businesses to handle mail.

With over a century's worth of expertise in a field with fierce competition, we reign supreme and understand the complexity of budgeting that causes the financial and service failure of so many other private and government-run entities. We look forward to rewarding you for entrusting us with your nation's postal services.

Modernizing and Revolutionizing an Industry
Small town post offices often find themselves in the red - not enough business, too many employees, excessive overhead. Large cities also find themselves in similar problems, not for lack of business but excessive overhead.

That is why we utilize automated mailing and shipping machines and single-employee kiosks in small towns and individual neighborhoods. We also are introducing aerial drone deliveries for packages weighing less than 100 pounds, and motorized mail delivery drones.

Mail sorting is also handled by machines, as to cut down on errors and costs alike, allowing the customer to save money and our business to make a profit.

Evolution and revolution - two ways, coordinated to modernize an industry.

Sell Your Postal Service
Interested in off-loading the burden of your national postal services to a privately ran, excessively efficient corporation who has gained the trust and respect of people across the nation of ViZion? Please fill out this form.
Code: Select all
[b]Selling Postal Service[/b]
[i]Contact Name:[/i]
[i]Your Nation:[/i]
[i]Name of Your Postal Service:[/i]
[i]Government Run?[/i]
[i]Gross Income, 2012:[/i]
[i]Total Outflow, 2012:[/i]
[i]Net Profit or Loss:[/i]
[i]Population Served:[/i]
[i]How Good is Your Distribution Network?[/i] Poor/Decent/Good/Excellent
[i]Additional Information:[/i]

Let us Expand!
Is your postal industry already privatized? Allow us to expand into your nation with the form below!
Code: Select all
[b]Expansion[/b]
[i]Your Nation:[/i]
[i]Population Amount UMS Would Serve:[/i]
[i]Additional Information:[/i]

Nations United Mailing Service Serves
  1. ViZion - United Mailing Service
  2. Woodstead - UMS-UnityPost
  3. Arkolon - UMS-Arkolon Postal Service
  4. Forest Oaks - United Mailing Service
  5. Timmy City - United Mailing Service
  6. New Edom - United Mailing Service
  7. Lolomz - United Mailing Service
  8. The Great Antarctic Penguins - United Mailing Service
  9. Imperial State of Iran - United Mailing Service
  10. United Regions of Verona - United Mailing Service
  11. Felinendia - United Mailing Service
  12. Allanea - United Mailing Service
  13. Shiruku - United Mailing Service
Last edited by ViZion on Tue May 19, 2020 1:22 pm, edited 23 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Wed May 15, 2013 1:41 pm

Selling Postal Service
Your Nation: Woodstead
Name of Your Postal Service: UnityPost
Government Run? Yes
Gross Income, 2012: $63,693,483
Total Outflow, 2012: $56,940,136
Net Profit or Loss: $6,753,337
Population Served: 980,000
How Good is Your Distribution Network? Good
Additional Information: The main problem with UnityPost at the moment is the cost- the service itself is highly efficient and highly rated. However, after five big walkouts and strikes , down to public workers pension schemes and salaries, there have been days of inactivity during strike action- the Post Offices have to close every time. Also, with 3,000 workers on an admirable wage and pension plan, costs are dangerously close to income.
UnityPost directors decided that compromising service was not good enough- raising pay and conditions was just a plaster and not a cure, and with competitors in the private sector, it is losing 3,000 deliveries daily due to the rise of equally efficient companies such as Mail Force and Net Parcel. Selling this huge entity would help government programmes being flushed away because of the cost. It must be said, however, that the government would be willing to contribute to the sustainability of the UMS takeover, just to carry on the legacy and oust the competitors which secondarily led to the demise.
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Arkolon
Powerbroker

Founded: May 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkolon » Wed May 15, 2013 1:46 pm

TO: UNITED MAILING SERVICE

Dear sirs,

As a deeply laissez-faire country, it is both a surprise and a shock that our postal service hasn't yet been privatised. As your company is the firsy we could find to solve this problem, we have come to you for help.

Please find attached the form necessary for the procedure.

Yours,
Orson Böhler, Arkolon Minister of Finance

Selling Postal Service
Your Nation: Arkolon
Name of Your Postal Service: Arkolon Postal Service
Government Run? Yes
Gross Income, 2012: $870,000
Total Outflow, 2012: $1,130,000
Net Profit or Loss: -$260,000
Population Served: 1,250,000
How Good is Your Distribution Network? Decent
Additional Information:OOC: I have no idea how much real gov't run postal services make each year, so excuse me if the numbers are too large or too small.
"Revisionism is nothing else than a theoretic generalisation made from the angle of the isolated capitalist. Where does this viewpoint belong theoretically if not in vulgar bourgeois economics?"
Rosa Luxemburg

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed May 15, 2013 2:48 pm

Woodstead wrote:Selling Postal Service
Your Nation: Woodstead
Name of Your Postal Service: UnityPost
Government Run? Yes
Gross Income, 2012: $63,693,483
Total Outflow, 2012: $56,940,136
Net Profit or Loss: $6,753,337
Population Served: 980,000
Additional Information: The main problem with UnityPost at the moment is the cost- the service itself is highly efficient and highly rated. However, after five big walkouts and strikes , down to public workers pension schemes and salaries, there have been days of inactivity during strike action- the Post Offices have to close every time. Also, with 3,000 workers on an admirable wage and pension plan, costs are dangerously close to income.
UnityPost directors decided that compromising service was not good enough- raising pay and conditions was just a plaster and not a cure, and with competitors in the private sector, it is losing 3,000 deliveries daily due to the rise of equally efficient companies such as Mail Force and Net Parcel. Selling this huge entity would help government programmes being flushed away because of the cost. It must be said, however, that the government would be willing to contribute to the sustainability of the UMS takeover, just to carry on the legacy and oust the competitors which secondarily led to the demise.

To the Board of Directors, UnityPost;

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate your interest in becoming part of a world-leading team dedicated to ensuring fast, efficient, customer-centric postal and parcel services. We are pleased to extend an offer of $895 million. There will be obvious restructuring necessary to combat the rising costs, and as such we cannot guarantee that all jobs will be kept, or that all wages will remain at their current level or above. With that said, we do strive to preserve jobs and offer competitive wages that will lead to happy, productive employees.

We do, over the course of three years, plan on phasing out the name UnityPost; until then, however, we will rebrand as the UMS - UnityPost. Ultimately, we will be branded as the United Mailing Service of Woodstead.

While we do not ask for any financial assistance directly, we do ask that we be cleared of taxes. This will greatly benefit the business' turn-around speed and effectiveness, and will allow us to pass on the savings to your people. Those customers will then be able to put that money towards other areas of the economy that very well could benefit the governments bottom line.

Thank you.

Sandra Camton
Chief Executive Officer
Last edited by ViZion on Wed May 15, 2013 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed May 15, 2013 3:10 pm

Arkolon wrote:TO: UNITED MAILING SERVICE

Dear sirs,

As a deeply laissez-faire country, it is both a surprise and a shock that our postal service hasn't yet been privatised. As your company is the firsy we could find to solve this problem, we have come to you for help.

Please find attached the form necessary for the procedure.

Yours,

Selling Postal Service
Your Nation: Arkolon
Name of Your Postal Service: Arkolon Postal Service
Government Run? Yes
Gross Income, 2012: $870,000
Total Outflow, 2012: $1,130,000
Net Profit or Loss: -$260,000
Population Served: 1,250,000
How Good is Your Distribution Network? Decent
Additional Information:OOC: I have no idea how much real gov't run postal services make each year, so excuse me if the numbers are too large or too small.

To Orson Böhler;

I would like to thank you for reaching out to us about becoming part of a world-class private organization dedicated to customer service and top-notch postal and parcel services. After discussions with the Board of Directors, we have approved a proposed $449 million buy-out. While the service of 1,250,000 people is not considered sizable, we do see future growth potential and are interested in investing in such a struggling postal service to ensure the continuity of the business to the people of Arkolon.

While we do expect to phase the name Arkolon Postal Service, we will initially rebrand as the UMS-Arkolon Postal Service before ultimately using the name United Mail Services of Arkolon.

Thank you.

Sandra Camton
Chief Executive Officer

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Wed May 15, 2013 3:17 pm

To Sandra Camton,

We are happy to accept the offer. As a successor of a state-owned entity, still acting as a flagship service, the Inland Revenue and Customs Service can register you as a tax-exempt organisation, given that you'd be listed as an 'informal quasi-governmental agency'. All other statements given are entirely acceptable by the standards of the administration at UnityPost, and the government can now proceed with passing over gradually.

We thank you for your time and this excellent opportunity.

Regards,
Travis Trevellyn
Director-General, Unity Post; Member, Governmental Directors Committee
Last edited by Woodstead on Wed May 15, 2013 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Asuiop
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asuiop » Wed May 15, 2013 3:23 pm

Your Nation: Asuiop
Name of Your Postal Service: Asuiop National Postal Service
Government Run? Yes, has many investors
Gross Income, 2012: $3,231,123.25
Total Outflow, 2012: $2,392,192.99
Net Profit or Loss: $838,930.26
Population Served: 3,232,192.5 (2,200,191 upper-class, 1,032,001 mid-class, 0.5 working-class)
How Good is Your Distribution Network? Great in upper-class, good in mid-class, non-existent in working-class
Additional Information:OOC: Sorry for such exact numbers, we have an OCD accountant
"Unless hes ready to put some serious boot to ass, Hungry is fucked. Blobhemia, Austria, Switzerland, Britanny and whoever else gets cascaded. Thats a hell of an alliance to go against, especially because you know France will worm their way in too. They always do."
- Some random EU3 player

Join the UU(Unitarian Union) today! We are completely open region with our own centralized currency, the Unitaria! The only requirement is that you change your currency to the Unitaria.

Arkolon
Powerbroker

Founded: May 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkolon » Wed May 15, 2013 3:28 pm

TO: SANDRA CAMTON, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, UNITED MAILING SERVICE

Greetings,

Considering the burden of a $260,000/yearly loss we will be giving you, we are prepared to not only accept the offer of a $449mn buy-out, but equally propose a massive restructuration program, temporarily relaxing hiring and firing laws for UMS of Arkolon, allowing the direct firing of as many employees as you can or want, and offering a temporary tax break, decreasing the corporation tax rate for UMS of Arkolon from 10% to 2,5%, in the hopes of increasing the profits of UMS of Arkolon. These temporary programmes will be available for the rest of 2013.

If there is anything else, please let us know,
"Revisionism is nothing else than a theoretic generalisation made from the angle of the isolated capitalist. Where does this viewpoint belong theoretically if not in vulgar bourgeois economics?"
Rosa Luxemburg

Forest Oaks
Envoy

Founded: Aug 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Forest Oaks » Wed May 15, 2013 8:02 pm

Expansion
Your Nation: Forest Oaks
Population Amount UMS Would Serve: 47%
Additional Information:
- HRM Queen Carmen Elizabeth SophiaI
- HRM Prince Joshua Jeremiah I, Son of the Queen
- HRM Princess Alyssa Mary II, Daughter of the Queen
- HRH Princess Jasmine Elizabeth I, Sister of the Queen
- HRH Prince Jason Michael IV, Nephew of the Queen
- HRH Princess Julia Mary I, Sister of the Queen
- HRH Prince Andre Jeremiah I, Brother of the Queen
Executive Branch
- Queen Carmen I
- Prime Minister Remone Clemmons
Legislative Branch
- Prime Lady Lyric Pickens
- High Councilor Jordyne Adams
Judicial Branch
- Minister of Justice Julian Pickens
- High Justice Daevon Mann

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu May 16, 2013 8:13 am

Asuiop wrote:Your Nation: Asuiop
Name of Your Postal Service: Asuiop National Postal Service
Government Run? Yes, has many investors
Gross Income, 2012: $3,231,123.25
Total Outflow, 2012: $2,392,192.99
Net Profit or Loss: $838,930.26
Population Served: 3,232,192.5 (2,200,191 upper-class, 1,032,001 mid-class, 0.5 working-class)
How Good is Your Distribution Network? Great in upper-class, good in mid-class, non-existent in working-class
Additional Information:OOC: Sorry for such exact numbers, we have an OCD accountant

OOC: .5?

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu May 16, 2013 8:21 am

To Travis Trevellyn;

We are excited that you have accepted our proposal, and will prepare to launch the rebrand in six months as we hurry to assimilate the UnityPost into the United Mailing Service and our culture. Until then, and after the rebrand launch, we will be working hard to upgrade your distribution network, process, and business mindset. I am excited to work towards a better program within Woodstead, and I know that the customers in Woodstead will greatly benefit from this.

Thank you.

Sandra Camton
Chief Executive Officer

To Orson Böhler;

This is wonderful news, ad with the offer you have extended to us, we will certainly be able to speed up the turn-around of the struggling postal program within Arkolon. It will also allow us to extend price cuts, as it will help to reduce our overhead - and a savings to the customer is a happy customer that can put that much more into the Arkolon economy! This will be a challenge - but since when has this industry ever been a walk-in-the-park? It's a challenge we are ready for, and will be planning to launch the rebrand in six months.

Thank you.

Sandra Camton
Chief Executive Officer

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu May 16, 2013 8:21 am

Forest Oaks wrote:Expansion
Your Nation: Forest Oaks
Population Amount UMS Would Serve: 47%
Additional Information:

We are very excited to announce our entrance into the Forest Oaks market!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Thu May 16, 2013 8:27 am

Although the Mercantile Federal Republic of the Aurora Confederacy is not selling off its postal service, the parcel and courier service is however open to competition, as such United Mailing Service is therefore permitted to operate within the borders of the aforementioned nation. Furthermore, The ministry of Trade and the Ministry of communication would like to point out the possibility of operating a mail-train operation within the soverign national borders.

Yours
Mariusz Janowaczeki
ACDTI
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Ruffnekia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruffnekia » Thu May 16, 2013 8:47 pm

Selling Postal Service
Contact Name: duke wellington
Your Nation: the Imperial Draconian Empire of Ruffnekia
Name of Your Postal Service: Imperial Ruffnekian Postal Servive
Government Run? yes
Gross Income, 2012: $554,385,239,122
Total Outflow, 2012: $398,584,385,345
Net Profit or Loss: + $155,800,853,777
Population Served: 656 million
Additional Information: currently control 42% of the postal market. looking or offers of decent value and retain a 38% stake

Moaria
Civil Servant

Founded: May 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Moaria » Fri May 17, 2013 12:11 am

Selling Postal Service
Contact Name: Postmaster-General Cerl Rejina
Your Nation: Moaria
Name of Your Postal Service: Coarte Nasel (National Postage)
Government Run? Yes
Gross Income, 2012: $4.48 billion
Total Outflow, 2012: $2.77 billion
Net Profit or Loss: $1.71 billion profit
Population Served: 44.7 million
How Good is Your Distribution Network? Poor/Decent/Good/Excellent
Additional Information: Lot of remote areas in the east of the nation

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri May 17, 2013 8:04 am

Ruffnekia wrote:Selling Postal Service
Government Run? yes
Additional Information: currently control 42% of the postal market. looking or offers of decent value and retain a 38% stake

OOC: I'm not quite sure how your postal service makes that kind of money...
Last edited by ViZion on Fri May 17, 2013 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri May 17, 2013 8:13 am

Moaria wrote:Selling Postal Service
Contact Name: Postmaster-General Cerl Rejina
Your Nation: Moaria
Name of Your Postal Service: Coarte Nasel (National Postage)
Government Run? Yes
Gross Income, 2012: $4.48 billion
Total Outflow, 2012: $2.77 billion
Net Profit or Loss: $1.71 billion profit
Population Served: 44.7 million
How Good is Your Distribution Network? Poor/Decent/Good/Excellent
Additional Information: Lot of remote areas in the east of the nation

Postmaster-General Cerl Rejina;

Hello! I would like to first thank you for contacting us about the interest in merging into a world-class private corporation focused on the dedication to fast, efficient, customer-centric services. We have discussed this at our board meetings, and have agreed to propose a $4.7 billion buy-out. This deal will be a boon for the customers across Moaria, and I know that all parties will greatly benefit from this deal.

While we do expect to phase the name Coarte Nasel, we will initially rebrand as the UMS-Coarte Nasel before ultimately using the name United Mail Services of Moaria.

Thank you.

Sandra Camton
Chief Executive Officer

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Ruffnekia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruffnekia » Fri May 17, 2013 8:29 am

OOC steep prices, cheap labour and theres no such thing as couriers but the postal service does way more than just letters and parcels its more of a logistics consortium than a single company

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri May 17, 2013 8:30 am

Ruffnekia wrote:OOC steep prices, cheap labour and theres no such thing as couriers but the postal service does way more than just letters and parcels its more of a logistics consortium than a single company

OOC: So what sort of logistics services would we handle if we were to buy the company?

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Ruffnekia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruffnekia » Fri May 17, 2013 9:17 am

ViZion wrote:
Ruffnekia wrote:OOC steep prices, cheap labour and theres no such thing as couriers but the postal service does way more than just letters and parcels its more of a logistics consortium than a single company

OOC: So what sort of logistics services would we handle if we were to buy the company?

International shipping by cargo vessels and airplanes of freight, oil, commercial goods, airlines, buses mainly these with market shares in companies like the state owned oil Tamaria & Ruffneken Oil monopoly and also in the Tamaria Capital Group private business consortium

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri May 17, 2013 9:33 am

Ruffnekia wrote:Selling Postal Service
Government Run? yes

Duke Wellington;

I wish to thank you for contacting us about your interest in becoming part of a world-class corporate. Experience and dedication to top-level efficiency, service, and customer satisfaction has helped lead us to the top spot in ViZion. After receiving your application, we have reviewed it at our board meetings and are prepared to offer a buy-out bid of $480 billion. While $5.8 billion will be cash, the remainder will be in check-form from Compass International Bank & Finance in the form of a loan. This will ensure you prompt, guaranteed payment in exchange for a 70% buyout - leaving you with 30% ownership.

While we do expect to phase the name Imperial Ruffnekian Postal Servive, we will initially rebrand as the UMS-Imperial Ruffnekian Postal Servive before ultimately using the name United Mail Services of Ruffnekia.

Thank you.

Sandra Camton
Chief Executive Officer[/quote]

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Brick Country
Envoy

Founded: May 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Brick Country » Thu May 30, 2013 5:23 pm

Selling Postal Service
Your Nation: Brick Country
Name of Your Postal Service: The Central Mail Service
Government Run? Yes
Gross Income, 2012: $56,789,640
Total Outflow, 2012: $41,394,781
Net Profit or Loss: $6,452,847
Population Served: 3,500,000,000
Additional Information:The Central Mail Service has entered some problems over the past few years.A series of strikes have damaged the system greatly.The CMS then went into major debt after the financial crisis of 2012 when they borrowed $4.0bn to help the service produce everything it need's.We are hoping that we can move this entire mail service into a new prosperous age,as the rest of the country is still patching up from the 2012 crisis.The public rely greatly on it's service.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig

Timmy City
Minister

Founded: Feb 16, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Timmy City » Thu May 30, 2013 10:42 pm

Expansion
Your nation:The Conch Republic and EPCOT of Timmy City
Population Amount UMS Would Serve: 700 million
Additional Information: Fastest way to deliver is by plane then truck.
Hurricane Matthew 2016!

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri May 31, 2013 11:07 am

Brick country wrote:Selling Postal Service
Your Nation: Brick Country
Name of Your Postal Service: The Central Mail Service
Government Run? Yes
Gross Income, 2012: $56,789,640
Total Outflow, 2012: $41,394,781
Net Profit or Loss: $6,452,847
Population Served: 3,500,000,000
Additional Information:The Central Mail Service has entered some problems over the past few years.A series of strikes have damaged the system greatly.The CMS then went into major debt after the financial crisis of 2012 when they borrowed $4.0bn to help the service produce everything it need's.We are hoping that we can move this entire mail service into a new prosperous age,as the rest of the country is still patching up from the 2012 crisis.The public rely greatly on it's service.

Government of Brick Country;

I wish to thank you for contacting us about your interest in becoming part of a world-class corporate. Experience and dedication to top-level efficiency, service, and customer satisfaction has helped lead us to the top spot in ViZion. After receiving your application, we have reviewed it at our board meetings and are prepared to offer a buy-out bid of $390,000,000.

While we do expect to phase the name Central Mail Service, we will initially rebrand as the UMS-Central Mail Service before ultimately using the name United Mail Services of Brick Country.

Thank you.

Sandra Camton
Chief Executive Officer

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri May 31, 2013 11:11 am

Timmy City wrote:Expansion
Your nation:The Conch Republic and EPCOT of Timmy City
Population Amount UMS Would Serve: 700 million
Additional Information: Fastest way to deliver is by plane then truck.

We are very excited to expand into Timmy City!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade