NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life Signup and Planning (OOC, Part IV)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:25 pm

... Wha?

*backs away slowly*

What do you people smoke while I'm gone?
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
AETEN II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12949
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:26 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
Actually, we already established that I am the grandfather.. :geek:

Also, I am going to bed. Good night all of you putrid scrotums.

Hey. Get it right. I'm a dick.

Good night, also.

Also Cell, we moving Demens Domus to Section 13 and letting it die here, or couldja post?

And Swith? We smoke are egos. Which are bigger and better than William Shatner's. I have to keep mine in multiple infinite pocket dimensions, because it's larger than infinity. It hates math more than I do.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.


Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33941
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:26 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:... Wha?

*backs away slowly*

What do you people smoke while I'm gone?


Salvia. :twisted:
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:28 pm

AETEN II wrote:Also Cell, we moving Demens Domus to Section 13 and letting it die here, or couldja post?

And Swith? We smoke are egos. Which are bigger and better than William Shatner's. I have to keep mine in multiple infinite pocket dimensions, because it's larger than infinity. It hates math more than I do.

Well, now we know where all the black market egos are coming from.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:29 pm

AETEN II wrote:
Cerillium wrote:Hey. Get it right. I'm a dick.

Good night, also.

Also Cell, we moving Demens Domus to Section 13 and letting it die here, or couldja post?

And Swith? We smoke are egos. Which are bigger and better than William Shatner's. I have to keep mine in multiple infinite pocket dimensions, because it's larger than infinity. It hates math more than I do.

Where are we with that? The chaos here kept me away.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:29 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:... Wha?

*backs away slowly*

What do you people smoke while I'm gone?


I don't smoke.

I huff :p
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:30 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:I don't smoke.

I huff :p

Stunts yer growth.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:30 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Cerillium wrote:NVE could be a breeder for all we know.

I'm only 32.

How about no. If you guys want my true identity you are going to have to pull me out of my fantasy world, within a fantasy world, within a fantasy world built on plagiarism.

Fantasyworldception?
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33941
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:30 pm

On that note...I am leaving tomorrow 1:30, and will be back probably late Saturday night. Mid-Sunday at the latest. Need to help my sister move...so as before, any of Swith/Ceril/Bones/Tors can control my chars while I'm out, if you guys do it then.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:31 pm

Okay if the city is being leveled should I reveal that the Von Eldritch house can fly? Or just build a new one? I don't like letting things go.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:31 pm

Night, Pepplez!

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:32 pm

New Aksarben wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:How about no. If you guys want my true identity you are going to have to pull me out of my fantasy world, within a fantasy world, within a fantasy world built on plagiarism.

Fantasyworldception?

Yes, I often forget which level I am at, leading to forgetting which day it is.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:On that note...I am leaving tomorrow 1:30, and will be back probably late Saturday night. Mid-Sunday at the latest. Need to help my sister move...so as before, any of Swith/Ceril/Bones/Tors can control my chars while I'm out, if you guys do it then.

Moving day!

GT has Prom on Saturday. Let's see what Dani's schedule is, and Prim's.

NVE... as long as it doesn't land on my sister.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Damn it Bran. You sucked me into watching this crap.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:On that note...I am leaving tomorrow 1:30, and will be back probably late Saturday night. Mid-Sunday at the latest. Need to help my sister move...so as before, any of Swith/Ceril/Bones/Tors can control my chars while I'm out, if you guys do it then.

Moving day!

GT has Prom on Saturday. Let's see what Dani's schedule is, and Prim's.

NVE... as long as it doesn't land on my sister.

Swith I thought of a name for theminor event I thought of yesterday. Aksarben Containment Breach!

I'm also still fine with it being moved to some other time....
and suggestions for monsters to fight(preferably over TG with pictures)
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33941
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:39 pm

New Aksarben wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:Moving day!

GT has Prom on Saturday. Let's see what Dani's schedule is, and Prim's.

NVE... as long as it doesn't land on my sister.

Swith I thought of a name for theminor event I thought of yesterday. Aksarben Containment Breach!

I'm also still fine with it being moved to some other time....
and suggestions for monsters to fight(preferably over TG with pictures)


Listed.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:41 pm

New Aksarben wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:Moving day!

GT has Prom on Saturday. Let's see what Dani's schedule is, and Prim's.

NVE... as long as it doesn't land on my sister.

Swith I thought of a name for theminor event I thought of yesterday. Aksarben Containment Breach!

I'm also still fine with it being moved to some other time....
and suggestions for monsters to fight(preferably over TG with pictures)

Niiice.

Tiltster... can you add the link so we can refer back to it?
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:43 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:Swith I thought of a name for theminor event I thought of yesterday. Aksarben Containment Breach!

I'm also still fine with it being moved to some other time....
and suggestions for monsters to fight(preferably over TG with pictures)


Listed.

minor. it only be a weekend or even a day. just stopping the city from being destroyed due to rampaging monsters and mutants. and possibly an alligator that can't die, and may not really even be alive. It can also regenerate nearly any damage and hates all organics. and can change it's size by absorbing or shedding mass....
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33941
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:44 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:Swith I thought of a name for theminor event I thought of yesterday. Aksarben Containment Breach!

I'm also still fine with it being moved to some other time....
and suggestions for monsters to fight(preferably over TG with pictures)

Niiice.

Tiltster... can you add the link so we can refer back to it?


Sure thing. Would you like your invasion added back? I'm not sure if you want to do it now.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:46 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:NVE... as long as it doesn't land on my sister.

Yes! My base isn't going to be destroyed....for the third time.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33941
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:48 pm

Mmk, back after dinner.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:49 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Sure thing. Would you like your invasion added back? I'm not sure if you want to do it now.

Yes, it needs to be listed right after Dani's, pretty please and with sugar on top.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12092
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:52 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Okay if the city is being leveled should I reveal that the Von Eldritch house can fly? Or just build a new one? I don't like letting things go.


Only if the mechanism for flying is hilariously absurd.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa


Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:57 pm

tilt.... this is hilarious to me but you linked my event to the post with the title, and the link to the original description........


I'd say that 682 is going to be the main bad guy in the event. He(or it?) caused the breach, and is actively attacking people.... the worst part is that he is adaptive. He can literally adapt to fight something within minutes. in the SCP universe, nothing at all has managed to kill it. not even being nuked. It will obviously be toned down in this, and if enough damage is done, it could be recontained...
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Okay if the city is being leveled should I reveal that the Von Eldritch house can fly? Or just build a new one? I don't like letting things go.


Only if the mechanism for flying is hilariously absurd.

I made a list...

Lots of Balloons Never doing that.
Lots of Jet Engines
Steampunk Quantum Mechanics (anti-gravitron particles)
Christopher Walken

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hypron, Krasnovidia-Buldar, The 13 Peoples

Advertisement

Remove ads