NATION

PASSWORD

The Brotherhood of Malice: The Embassy

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

The Brotherhood of Malice: The Embassy

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:48 pm

I guess with all the recent funny business that recently went down in The Grand Old Duke of Pork, now would be a great time to introduce the world of NationStates to...

The Brotherhood of Malice was co-founded by real life friends Ambroscus Koth and Venico the Night Father in September 2012, following a highly publicized and annoying exile from their home region, Asgard. Banishment left a hole in the hearts of these two aspiring raiders, and on the 7th of September they set forth on creating a new home, where every member is treated as close as a real brother would be.

Upon founding the region we had two goals in mind. Priority number one being the creation a powerful and efficient military that would be up to par with such famous orgs as The Black Raiders ( :p ). Since the military is an extremely important and emphasized aspect of life in the Brotherhood, we've been hard at work creating everything that an invader old or new would need to excel at the R/D game. This is a Brotherhood, after all, and we make sure that there is always a way for the leadership to be online and available to help whenever our brothers need it. Though our rank system has been thoroughly thought out and implemented, we stress the idea that no opinion or suggestion in the field of military gameplay is a stupid one, and even the newest Private can immediately get to work making a name for themselves amongst their brothers.

The other main goal we have for the Brotherhood is a thriving and enthralling cultural aspect. Our forum's roleplay section, The Malevolent Realms, already has half a dozen active participants who have settled right into the Nations RP and up and coming self-created RPs, such as Venico's Assassin RP project. All forum games, stories, poems, and discussion of the outside world both in NationStates and otherwise are centered in "The Assassin's Blade", a fictional bar setting that encompasses almost all aspects of non-military and roleplay culture.

If you're a raider who's looking for a more community oriented place to spend some time, make some friends, get your roleplay on, or just have some laughs at update time, The Brotherhood of Malice will always have their arms open for anyone they can call a brother.

Forum: http://w11.zetaboards.com/Malice/index/
IRC Channel: #BoM on esper.net
(Mibbit Link)
Last edited by Ambroscus Koth on Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☀ Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (x2) ☀
Lieutenant of The Black Hawks | Sovereign General of the DEN
♥ Drunk married to Aurum Rider | Author of SC#172

Miniluv: Stability is Stagnation!

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:16 pm

We at the Brotherhood of Malice (see: two dudes sitting in a room) are proud to present the first ever MALICIOUS BROADCAST! This is a continuation of our world-famous Berzerker Broadcast, a series of bad recordings we made in Asgard. Now that that whole charade is over and done with, we can get back to bringing you the news, the defender bashing, and other obscene bullshit.

The Malicious Broadcast #1

To listen:

Right-click -> Save As -> Bitch about our views on NS

Luna Dancing
Secretary

Founded: Apr 16, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Luna Dancing » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:54 pm

You two have amazing voices ^.^
Also, who is this other Luna >.<!
Vice-Chancellor of the FRA
FRA Ranger | UDL Militia

Founder of Liberty Alliance
Otherwise known as Flowering Staplers
My Blog!

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:55 pm

Lyna, aka A Million Voices :P

Luna Dancing
Secretary

Founded: Apr 16, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Luna Dancing » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:57 pm

Hm. Awkward. I just want people to talk about me. :P
Vice-Chancellor of the FRA
FRA Ranger | UDL Militia

Founder of Liberty Alliance
Otherwise known as Flowering Staplers
My Blog!

Gest
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gest » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:07 pm

Well you won another listener. You two have a great back and forth*

*Admits to not being entirely sure who is who. Apparently repertoire didn't mean what I thought it meant. Note to self use smaller words.
Last edited by Gest on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

General Halcones
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby General Halcones » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:09 pm

Very good.

It always helps to have a RL friend to co-found a region with. Kicking a region off single-handedly is very difficult, so seeing that there are two of you, with a close friendship, you have a great chance.

The broadcast is very unique for NS and I'm sure this will help you considerably in the recruitment side of things.

Best of luck.

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:13 pm

This is great, all that is missing is drunk Feuer!
Last edited by Feuer Ritter on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cormac Stark
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac Stark » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:04 pm

I actually enjoyed it. Oh, and thanks for the free publicity. :lol:

A Million Voices
Envoy

Founded: Feb 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby A Million Voices » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Cormac Stark wrote:I actually enjoyed it. Oh, and thanks for the free publicity. :lol:

Actually, that publicity wasn't free. I just got a bill from the brotherhood of malice a couple minutes ago.
Silencing an opponent is not the same as converting him.

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:01 pm

A Million Voices wrote:
Cormac Stark wrote:I actually enjoyed it. Oh, and thanks for the free publicity. :lol:

Actually, that publicity wasn't free. I just got a bill from the brotherhood of malice a couple minutes ago.

Well shucks, you said our name again. That'll be another $100 :P

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:38 pm

A MALICIOUS UPDATE

Hey there, folks! It's your radio man himself, Koth here! If you're just tuning in to Malice Radio WBOM, boy do we have news for you. This 17th of November major update marked the "coming out raid" (to quote Venico) for The Brotherhood of Malice! That's right folks, Malice, along with essential help from our dearest friends in The Black Riders and Kantrias, have successfully taken Roman Empire after a long sleeping mission. This raid really solidified Malice's dedication to raider unity, as it felt not like we were raiding under our flag but rather under one of raiderism. This feeling of brotherhood is one that Malice is proud to symbolize, and our dearest allies will always be held to the highest of respect.

And that's not all folks! This major update was quite the event for both raiders AND defenders. Even though we infiltrated Roman Empire swiftly, stealthily, and flawlessly, defenders weren't even paying attention anyway. Why, you ask? It appears that the combined forces of The United Defenders League, Founderless Regions Alliance, and The North Pacific Army to say the least had combined forces to create a massive wall of around 33 endorsements! This was all in an attempt to liberate Eastern Islands of Dharma from an on-going mission by The Black Hawks. Luckily for us however, there were many (un?)fortunate mistakes on the defender side that caused them to end up falling flat on their faces. Malice and her allies gave all their effort to protect Dharma in the absence of pointman Jakker, perhaps just enough to survive the wall of defenders that crashed into the region around :50. The defenders decided not to move early despite their massive force and the inactive pointman, and ended up failing. Tonight is truly an exciting one for Malice, and we look forward to many more in the near future.

This has been Ambroscus Koth, forever and always your fenda slammin' radio jammin' reporter. Until next time, my brothers!

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:46 pm

You guys are great. :)

And really enjoyed the broadcast!
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Octavius Caesar
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Octavius Caesar » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Jakker wrote:You guys are great. :)

Thanks Jakker :) We were glad to see the defenders fail. We sent our endos your way in hopes of making it a bit harder. But a good night for raiders everywhere

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:52 pm

Jakker wrote:You guys are great. :)

Thank you very much General :blush:

Also, for the record books (2big2post):
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/37983585/Exsha ... empire.png

Venico The Night Father
Secretary

Founded: Sep 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Venico The Night Father » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:19 pm

Hey kids! Your favorite dynamic griefer duo is back in action, Koth and Venico are pleased to bring you 29 minutes of fenda slammin' and news from the raider sphere! Enjoy, and long live the Brotherhood!

>>Link to the Broadcast<<

To listen:
Right-click link -> Save As

Klaus Devestatorie
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Klaus Devestatorie » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:10 pm

Venico The Night Father wrote:Hey kids! Your favorite dynamic griefer duo is back in action, Koth and Venico are pleased to bring you 29 minutes of fenda slammin' and news from the raider sphere! Enjoy, and long live the Brotherhood!

To listen:

Huzzah, radio news. Good work guys ^_^

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Venico The Night Father wrote:Hey kids! Your favorite dynamic griefer duo is back in action, Koth and Venico are pleased to bring you 29 minutes of fenda slammin' and news from the raider sphere! Enjoy, and long live the Brotherhood!

To listen:

Quite enjoyable. Now make more :P
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Belschaft
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Belschaft » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Having listened to your broadcasts I found them highly amusing. My only criticism is that in around an hour of recording you did not find time to insult me once, despite attacking Mahaj multiple times.... this is... insulting.

Otherwise, a satisfied listener :)
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:08 am

As I write my summit essays, I am inspired by your dedication to raiding and the excellence of your broadcasts :p
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

AS22
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby AS22 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:39 am

I very much enjoyed this, great work! :clap:
Biyah does not want you to see THIS (scroll all the way down)
[20:52] <PurpleHaze> r u trying to recruit me Unibot?
[20:53] <Unibot> ....
[20:53] * Unibot looks around.
[20:53] <PurpleHaze> i thought u'd know from my IP
[20:53] <Unibot> Errrmm..
[20:53] <Unibot> <_<
[20:53] <Unibot> >_>
[20:53] <PurpleHaze> I am Anur-Sanur/Hax/Horak/Frak
[20:53] <Unibot> Ahhhhhhh
[20:53] <PurpleHaze> and your mother
[20:53] * Unibot runs. :P
[20:53] <PurpleHaze> tee hee
[20:54] * PurpleHaze kisses Unibot
[20:54] <Unibot> ^_^
(who I am known as)

Francos Spain Forever

A Million Voices
Envoy

Founded: Feb 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby A Million Voices » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:06 pm

To listen:

Woot woot
Silencing an opponent is not the same as converting him.

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:12 pm

A MALICIOUS UPDATE

Hello again, raiders, defenders, and feederites of NationStates! It's your favorite Koth here with a special announcement regarding The Brotherhood of Malice. Things have started to pick up again around these parts. The leadership decided to initiate a winter cleaning session of sorts, and boy did we have a lot to fix up. For one thing, we have now put up a vote to decide upon one of the lovely flags made by the lovely Astarial for use as our own. Certain parts of our forum are now viewable by guests, the recruitment drive is back in action, and the military has begun running drills once more.

But what caused this new uproar in activity, you ask? You see, a little while back Venico took a break from raiding in order to focus on more RL things. There was a deal between him and someone else however, a deal that said if this person switched to raiderism, Venico would return in full force. Well my friends, the deal was accepted and now Venico has returned. So who did he make this deal with, anyway? None other than the fabulous Cormac Stark! Cormac has been a dear friend to Venico and I for many months now, and the 3 of us were part of the central reason Asgard was as successful as it was with a bunch of noobs running it. The Brotherhood of Malice was founded upon the ideas of fraternity and loyalty, and nobody has shown both traits to Venico and I more powerfully than Cormac. We welcome back our brother with open arms, though we understand that it may take everyone a little while to get adjusted to Cormac raiding again.

This is Koth signing out, I've got some recruiting to take care of. See you all later, and watch your backs!
Last edited by Ambroscus Koth on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lyanna Stark
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lyanna Stark » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:16 pm

Ambroscus Koth wrote: We welcome back our brother with open arms, though we understand that it may take everyone a little while to get adjusted to Cormac raiding again.[/align]

Ouch. Is he just returning to raiding or your griefing as well, if you don't mind me asking?

Well time to go find all his defender rhetoric now and quote it back to him, this'll be fun. Lovely.

Anyways congrats on getting Cormac back and Venico back active and good luck.
-Lyanna Stark
Sepatarch, Admin, and Vizier of Culture of Osiris
Former Pharaoh (Delegate) of Osiris
♥ Earth Marlowe-Locksley ♥

"Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men. The other 999 follow women." -Groucho Marx
Unibot: "I've turned you into a defender chick and you've turned me into a respectable human being!"
[11:12pm]Mahaj: omg i have earth's endo
[11:12pm] Mahaj: this is the proudest moment of my defending career

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:04 am

Assassin's Journal #1: Thursday, January 17th, 2013

It has begun. The odyssey that my brothers and I have looked forward to for so long. It is alongside my hooded kin that I, Ambroscus Koth, choose to wield my daggers and garrote from the shadows. Tonight marked our first batch of assassinations in a very long time, the first since the days of Roman Empire. We picked up a new brother along the way too, the noble Ragnarok Arisen. He is in disguise with us under the name of The Merchant of Menace.

The four of us: Venico the Night Father, Raider Cormac, The Merchant of Menace, and I, Ambroscus Koth, have descended upon the following regions:

The OCVerse
Blazing World
Christmas
USSA
Workers Paradise
The Heart
The Zombie Apocalypse Wasteland
Ptolemaic Kingdom
New Tharsis
GeniusTech
Carpeinia

Thus marks the end of my first journal entry...and the beginning of a legacy. The legacy that will only be known as The Brotherhood of Malice.
Last edited by Ambroscus Koth on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay