NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part III

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33937
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:Naomi put the finishing touches on her sand sculpture, then sat back to admire her work. The grotto was the perfect place for it, and she hoped it would be appreciated. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply.


I watched from outside. Art, like anything else, faded, unless the artist was lucky enough to know one of us.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:Naomi put the finishing touches on her sand sculpture, then sat back to admire her work. The grotto was the perfect place for it, and she hoped it would be appreciated. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply.


I watched from outside. Art, like anything else, faded, unless the artist was lucky enough to know one of us.

Suddenly.
500 ducklings ambush Dora, they put a christmas hat on her and give her a candy cane, then they disappear into this air.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:49 pm

Naomi left her sculpture and made her way towards the compound.

Snow was gently falling (her handiwork), blanketing the sand and several small structures, but the night air remained relatively warm.

A large pavilion had been erected on the beach, and it was lit by thousands of twinkling white lights. Inside were all the trappings and treasures of the season. A Yule log burned merrily in the fireplace, flanked by a massive Christmas tree. The tree was decorated with living butterflies and small glowing spheres reminiscent of the souls released after the Drone Defeat. Holiday carols played from an old-fashioned radio. Popcorn and berry garland hung from the rafters, as wells as the occasional sprig of mistletoe.

There was a light meal on the table (the Monfrox feast would happen tomorrow), simple and savory foods, plus good wine and other drink.

Outside, multicolored Christmas lights illuminated a path that forked into two directions. One led to a large fire pit set up for roasting marshmallows and other things on sticks, and had Monfrox instruments nearby (they planned to entertain on Christmas Day).

The other path led to a small, candlelit grotto had been set aside for Thriller, Lucius and those who identified with their faith. A nativity scenehad been painstakingly sculpted from sand by Naomi, and the air carried the exotic scent of frankincense. It was a quiet area perfectly suited for meditation and prayer, where outside noise wouldn’t penetrate.



Naomi turned to the four tech priests who had helped construct everything. “Thank you,” she said, kissing each in turn on the cheek.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20336
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:54 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Well, capital and founder planet of the empire so yea, understandable." * They finally reached the surface of the planet below them was mountain ranges that surrounded the capital city. After passing a few citadels and 10 miles of mountain, they reached the city of Romlin, the heart and crowning jewel of the empire.*


"This place is amazing!" She exclaimed, suddenly feeling ashamed of showing him her nation. He must've hated it . . .


"Thanks. And to think that it took 75 years to build all of this." *They landed in a hanger near the capital square. Once they exited the vehicle, they were greeted by 10 Royal Guards and a man wearing armour like Aleki except instead of the color blue, they had on yellow.* "Jôn trai, Aleki." (Good Evening, Aleki) *The man said with a bow* "Jôn trai, Lancus. And can we please speak English, it's a bit unfair for my friend here." "Fine, we shall. Now tell me, madame, who are you?"
__

*Thriller, still dressed in his best, drove out of the workshop in his armored car he made from earlier*

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33937
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:57 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
I watched from outside. Art, like anything else, faded, unless the artist was lucky enough to know one of us.

Suddenly.
500 ducklings ambush Dora, they put a christmas hat on her and give her a candy cane, then they disappear into this air.


".....Ack."

Swith Witherward wrote:Naomi left her sculpture and made her way towards the compound.

Snow was gently falling (her handiwork), blanketing the sand and several small structures, but the night air remained relatively warm.

A large pavilion had been erected on the beach, and it was lit by thousands of twinkling white lights. Inside were all the trappings and treasures of the season. A Yule log burned merrily in the fireplace, flanked by a massive Christmas tree. The tree was decorated with living butterflies and small glowing spheres reminiscent of the souls released after the Drone Defeat. Holiday carols played from an old-fashioned radio. Popcorn and berry garland hung from the rafters, as wells as the occasional sprig of mistletoe.

There was a light meal on the table (the Monfrox feast would happen tomorrow), simple and savory foods, plus good wine and other drink.

Outside, multicolored Christmas lights illuminated a path that forked into two directions. One led to a large fire pit set up for roasting marshmallows and other things on sticks, and had Monfrox instruments nearby (they planned to entertain on Christmas Day).

The other path led to a small, candlelit grotto had been set aside for Thriller, Lucius and those who identified with their faith. A nativity scenehad been painstakingly sculpted from sand by Naomi, and the air carried the exotic scent of frankincense. It was a quiet area perfectly suited for meditation and prayer, where outside noise wouldn’t penetrate.



Naomi turned to the four tech priests who had helped construct everything. “Thank you,” she said, kissing each in turn on the cheek.


I followed the sculptor down to the beach, and my jaw dropped. Being immortal meant I saw a lot of things throughout the years, most of them for the worse, and witnessing this was different.

I felt strange, and awkward.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:Naomi left her sculpture and made her way towards the compound.

Snow was gently falling (her handiwork), blanketing the sand and several small structures, but the night air remained relatively warm.

A large pavilion had been erected on the beach, and it was lit by thousands of twinkling white lights. Inside were all the trappings and treasures of the season. A Yule log burned merrily in the fireplace, flanked by a massive Christmas tree. The tree was decorated with living butterflies and small glowing spheres reminiscent of the souls released after the Drone Defeat. Holiday carols played from an old-fashioned radio. Popcorn and berry garland hung from the rafters, as wells as the occasional sprig of mistletoe.

There was a light meal on the table (the Monfrox feast would happen tomorrow), simple and savory foods, plus good wine and other drink.

Outside, multicolored Christmas lights illuminated a path that forked into two directions. One led to a large fire pit set up for roasting marshmallows and other things on sticks, and had Monfrox instruments nearby (they planned to entertain on Christmas Day).

The other path led to a small, candlelit grotto had been set aside for Thriller, Lucius and those who identified with their faith. A nativity scenehad been painstakingly sculpted from sand by Naomi, and the air carried the exotic scent of frankincense. It was a quiet area perfectly suited for meditation and prayer, where outside noise wouldn’t penetrate.



Naomi turned to the four tech priests who had helped construct everything. “Thank you,” she said, kissing each in turn on the cheek.


The 500 ducklings appeared out of midair with Dab
"Nice." She said and looked around.

Meanwhile.
Agatone, Malu, Sophia and Karoline all sat on top of a palm tree. They drank wine, well accept for Malu, she's not old enough yet. They watched the stars sparkle up in the sky.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:01 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Thanks. And to think that it took 75 years to build all of this." *They landed in a hanger near the capital square. Once they exited the vehicle, they were greeted by 10 Royal Guards and a man wearing armour like Aleki except instead of the color blue, they had on yellow.* "Jôn trai, Aleki." (Good Evening, Aleki) *The man said with a bow* "Jôn trai, Lancus. And can we please speak English, it's a bit unfair for my friend here." "Fine, we shall. Now tell me, madame, who are you?"


A bit overwhelmed, Natiya stammered only enough to be noticable.

"Natiya, Natiya Nikanor." She stated, holding Aleki's arm.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:[
Swith Witherward wrote:Naomi left her sculpture and made her way towards the compound.

Snow was gently falling (her handiwork), blanketing the sand and several small structures, but the night air remained relatively warm.

A large pavilion had been erected on the beach, and it was lit by thousands of twinkling white lights. Inside were all the trappings and treasures of the season. A Yule log burned merrily in the fireplace, flanked by a massive Christmas tree. The tree was decorated with living butterflies and small glowing spheres reminiscent of the souls released after the Drone Defeat. Holiday carols played from an old-fashioned radio. Popcorn and berry garland hung from the rafters, as wells as the occasional sprig of mistletoe.

There was a light meal on the table (the Monfrox feast would happen tomorrow), simple and savory foods, plus good wine and other drink.

Outside, multicolored Christmas lights illuminated a path that forked into two directions. One led to a large fire pit set up for roasting marshmallows and other things on sticks, and had Monfrox instruments nearby (they planned to entertain on Christmas Day).

The other path led to a small, candlelit grotto had been set aside for Thriller, Lucius and those who identified with their faith. A nativity scenehad been painstakingly sculpted from sand by Naomi, and the air carried the exotic scent of frankincense. It was a quiet area perfectly suited for meditation and prayer, where outside noise wouldn’t penetrate.



Naomi turned to the four tech priests who had helped construct everything. “Thank you,” she said, kissing each in turn on the cheek.


I followed the sculptor down to the beach, and my jaw dropped. Being immortal meant I saw a lot of things throughout the years, most of them for the worse, and witnessing this was different.

I felt strange, and awkward.

Naomi glanced up and saw the strange woman on the beach. "Hello there!" she called, "God, or mortal, or just in-between... won't you join us for a holiday gathering?"
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33937
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:Naomi glanced up and saw the strange woman on the beach. "Hello there!" she called, "God, or mortal, or just in-between... won't you join us for a holiday gathering?"


I looked around. Didn't see anybody, so I supposed she was talking to me. "Erm, yes, I suppose so..." I froze time and borrowed a set of Cuisine's clothes, then let time go and walked up.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20336
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:09 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Thanks. And to think that it took 75 years to build all of this." *They landed in a hanger near the capital square. Once they exited the vehicle, they were greeted by 10 Royal Guards and a man wearing armour like Aleki except instead of the color blue, they had on yellow.* "Jôn trai, Aleki." (Good Evening, Aleki) *The man said with a bow* "Jôn trai, Lancus. And can we please speak English, it's a bit unfair for my friend here." "Fine, we shall. Now tell me, madame, who are you?"


A bit overwhelmed, Natiya stammered only enough to be noticable.

"Natiya, Natiya Nikanor." She stated, holding Aleki's arm.


"Nice to meet you, Natiya Nikanor. I am Commander Brutus Lancus, Commander of the Royal Guards." *he said with a bow, he then looked over at Aleki* " I see you've been busy. Anyway, how has the kaiser been?" "Still keeping the enemies of the empire at bay." "As he always does. Come, you two my men and I will escort you down to Khorlodna." "Why didn't she do it?" "Busy for the most part, and...Well you'll have to guess the rest."

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Agatone, Malu, Karoline and Fleta all appeared next to Dab and the ducklings, "Nice place they have here." Agatone says and pulls out a bottle of wine, he 'borrowed' from a friend of his who makes the best wine in europe.

Meanwhile.
A duckling is sitting on Naomi's head.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:15 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Nice to meet you, Natiya Nikanor. I am Commander Brutus Lancus, Commander of the Royal Guards." *he said with a bow, he then looked over at Aleki* " I see you've been busy. Anyway, how has the kaiser been?" "Still keeping the enemies of the empire at bay." "As he always does. Come, you two my men and I will escort you down to Khorlodna." "Why didn't she do it?" "Busy for the most part, and...Well you'll have to guess the rest."


"It is a pleasure Commander." She nodded, wearing her mothers blue dress. She kept glancing around as they were led off.

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Naomi left her sculpture and made her way towards the compound.

Snow was gently falling (her handiwork), blanketing the sand and several small structures, but the night air remained relatively warm.

A large pavilion had been erected on the beach, and it was lit by thousands of twinkling white lights. Inside were all the trappings and treasures of the season. A Yule log burned merrily in the fireplace, flanked by a massive Christmas tree. The tree was decorated with living butterflies and small glowing spheres reminiscent of the souls released after the Drone Defeat. Holiday carols played from an old-fashioned radio. Popcorn and berry garland hung from the rafters, as wells as the occasional sprig of mistletoe.

There was a light meal on the table (the Monfrox feast would happen tomorrow), simple and savory foods, plus good wine and other drink.

Outside, multicolored Christmas lights illuminated a path that forked into two directions. One led to a large fire pit set up for roasting marshmallows and other things on sticks, and had Monfrox instruments nearby (they planned to entertain on Christmas Day).

The other path led to a small, candlelit grotto had been set aside for Thriller, Lucius and those who identified with their faith. A nativity scenehad been painstakingly sculpted from sand by Naomi, and the air carried the exotic scent of frankincense. It was a quiet area perfectly suited for meditation and prayer, where outside noise wouldn’t penetrate.



Naomi turned to the four tech priests who had helped construct everything. “Thank you,” she said, kissing each in turn on the cheek.

NVE and Gretta (still human and genderbent) came out of the jungle with Scarface carrying a dozen gifts.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33937
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Continuity change!
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:I looked around. Didn't see anybody, so I supposed she was talking to me. "Erm, yes, I suppose so..." I froze time and borrowed a set of Cuisine's clothes, then let time go and walked up.

Naomi went inside the pavilion and pour a glass of rum punch for the newest addition to their collective family (that she was aware of.)

"Interesting maneuver," she said, "I wish I could freeze time. I suppose I do when I portal, but I've never actually tried. It's forbidden by Swith... she thinks I'll screw things up. I'm Naomi, by the way."

Naomi reached up and patted her head, feeling something odd. "Ohmygosh!" she squealed, gently taking the duckling down and hugging it. "Oh, I love you guys! I hope Dab and his bunch show up soon." She kissed the duckling and slipped it into her pocket so it could stay warm.

--

Swith walked up the beach, headed towards the pavilion. She waved to NVE and Gretta... raising an eyebrow at their appearance. "H'lo Scarface!" she added, not having seen him in a long while.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Giovenith
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19479
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:19 pm

Male-Giovenith had finished up with his personal obligations, sewn together some newer, proper clothes for his current predicaments, and had set out to find Mon for his piano lessons. Why ever the Three Faces of Mon wished for him to learn to play such a complex instrument in such a short time was beyond him, though he did have the suspicion that it merely had something to do with him being, as many considered, "small and cute."

It also occurred to him that he should probably eventually try to find a way to turn back into a girl.
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:I looked around. Didn't see anybody, so I supposed she was talking to me. "Erm, yes, I suppose so..." I froze time and borrowed a set of Cuisine's clothes, then let time go and walked up.

Naomi went inside the pavilion and pour a glass of rum punch for the newest addition to their collective family (that she was aware of.)

"Interesting maneuver," she said, "I wish I could freeze time. I suppose I do when I portal, but I've never actually tried. It's forbidden by Swith... she thinks I'll screw things up. I'm Naomi, by the way."

Naomi reached up and patted her head, feeling something odd. "Ohmygosh!" she squealed, gently taking the duckling down and hugging it. "Oh, I love you guys! I hope Dab and his bunch show up soon." She kissed the duckling and slipped it into her pocket so it could stay warm.

--

Swith walked up the beach, headed towards the pavilion. She waved to NVE and Gretta... raising an eyebrow at their appearance. "H'lo Scarface!" she added, not having seen him in a long while.


More ducklings appeared in front of Naomi, until 498 of them were there.

Giovenith wrote:Male-Giovenith had finished up with his personal obligations, sewn together some newer, proper clothes for his current predicaments, and had set out to find Mon for his piano lessons. Why ever the Three Faces of Mon wished for him to learn to play such a complex instrument in such a short time was beyond him, though he did have the suspicion that it merely had something to do with him being, as many considered, "small and cute."

It also occurred to him that he should probably eventually try to find a way to turn back into a girl.


A duckling appears on Gio's head. He puts a christmas hat on his head and gives him a candy cane. Before jumping off of his head.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Torii and Katya stumbled over to Naomi's area, still half drunk and singing.

"hey......you. Nice decorations and stuff."

"It really fits the mood...I love it."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:Swith walked up the beach, headed towards the pavilion. She waved to NVE and Gretta... raising an eyebrow at their appearance. "H'lo Scarface!" she added, not having seen him in a long while.

"Hello Swith." NVE greeted. "Hi friend." Scarface said. "How are you doing?" Gretta asked.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33937
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:I looked around. Didn't see anybody, so I supposed she was talking to me. "Erm, yes, I suppose so..." I froze time and borrowed a set of Cuisine's clothes, then let time go and walked up.

Naomi went inside the pavilion and pour a glass of rum punch for the newest addition to their collective family (that she was aware of.)

"Interesting maneuver," she said, "I wish I could freeze time. I suppose I do when I portal, but I've never actually tried. It's forbidden by Swith... she thinks I'll screw things up. I'm Naomi, by the way."

Naomi reached up and patted her head, feeling something odd. "Ohmygosh!" she squealed, gently taking the duckling down and hugging it. "Oh, I love you guys! I hope Dab and his bunch show up soon." She kissed the duckling and slipped it into her pocket so it could stay warm.


"Thanks," I took the rum punch from Naomi. "Please, call me Dora."

I couldn't help grinning at her antics with the duckling.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii and Katya stumbled over to Naomi's area, still half drunk and singing.

"hey......you. Nice decorations and stuff."

"It really fits the mood...I love it."

"Hiya Torii! Merry Christmas. Where've you been? Who's your friend?"

Naomi began picking up ducklings and temporarily imbuing their fluffy feathers with red or green light, then setting them in the water or to wander around as part of the visual treat.

--

Swith kissed NVE, Gretta and Scarface. "Merry Christmas, you three... what's with the gender bender, or did you plan this?"
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Giovenith
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19479
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:28 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Giovenith wrote:Male-Giovenith had finished up with his personal obligations, sewn together some newer, proper clothes for his current predicaments, and had set out to find Mon for his piano lessons. Why ever the Three Faces of Mon wished for him to learn to play such a complex instrument in such a short time was beyond him, though he did have the suspicion that it merely had something to do with him being, as many considered, "small and cute."

It also occurred to him that he should probably eventually try to find a way to turn back into a girl.


A duckling appears on Gio's head. He puts a christmas hat on his head and gives him a candy cane. Before jumping off of his head.


"Awwww!" he squealed, leaning down and watching the duckling waddle along. "Hello little duckling, it must be so cold for you!"
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33937
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii and Katya stumbled over to Naomi's area, still half drunk and singing.

"hey......you. Nice decorations and stuff."

"It really fits the mood...I love it."


"Hi Torii," I grinned, tapping her on the nose with my candy cane. "How's it going?"
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Torii and Katya stumbled over to Naomi's area, still half drunk and singing.

"hey......you. Nice decorations and stuff."

"It really fits the mood...I love it."

"Hiya Torii! Merry Christmas. Where've you been? Who's your friend?"

Naomi began picking up ducklings and temporarily imbuing their fluffy feathers with red or green light, then setting them in the water or to wander around as part of the visual treat.

--

Swith kissed NVE, Gretta and Scarface. "Merry Christmas, you three... what's with the gender bender, or did you plan this?"

The ducklings create a circle around the island, suprisingly they did it without running out of ducks and without creating a gap.

Dab walks up to Naomi.
"Hello Naomi, how have you been?" She asks.

Giovenith wrote:
Dabfia wrote:

A duckling appears on Gio's head. He puts a christmas hat on his head and gives him a candy cane. Before jumping off of his head.


"Awwww!" he squealed, leaning down and watching the duckling waddle along. "Hello little duckling, it must be so cold for you!"


"Quack."
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:Swith kissed NVE, Gretta and Scarface. "Merry Christmas, you three... what's with the gender bender, or did you plan this?"

"If we were still Raptor this wouldn't be an issue, but we lost our Telluric Interchangers when we were kidnapped." NVE said. "Then we pressed a button on a strange machine out of curiosity, and here we are." Gretta said.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi, Finland SSR, Google [Bot], North America Inc, Segral, Serbia-Macedonia, The Rebel Alliances, Tyguma Vernotfoxzill, Vanquaria, Western Pacific Territories

Advertisement

Remove ads