NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:55 am

"Heya, Cuisine," Swith called to the tall chef as he rounded the corner. "Are you looking for your bunny?"
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33937
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:58 am

"I am, yes," Cuisine called back. "He hasn't been causing trouble, has he?" He peered down at MB, who was looking smug.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:00 am

"Goodness, no!" Swith scooped the rabbit up again and held him to her chest. "He saved a few people tonight by attacking the Weeping Angels. Does he have a name?"
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33937
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:08 am

"Weeping Angels?" Cuisine repeated, feeling confused. "No, not really. When he first showed up in my old apartment a few years ago, I wasn't quite sure how he got in, you see, because it was on the third floor and in the inside of the building. I put him outside, a few hours later he was back. The next day I took him down to the local shelter, and by afternoon he was back. After that I gave up, and started calling him Magical Bunny, or MB for short. He hasn't seemed to mind. Ever since then, it's been mischief around him...I haven't forgotten the time he got wet and tried to use my microwave as a fur dryer."

MB groomed his paws, studiously ignoring Cuisine's pointed stare.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:13 am

He chose you," she chuckled. "There's no turning back once a magical bunny makes up his mind to keep you."

She looked around the empty hall. "Do you always wander around at night? I normally don't, but my roommate brought home his date, and you know how it is..." she blushed.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33937
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:23 am

Cuisine gave a brief grin. "Yes, I suppose so, on both counts." He stared down at his feet, somewhat tense. "Not usually, I was half looking for MB and half trying to make up my mind about a few things. I've always wondered, for instance, whether or not raccoons are secretly Earthly manifestations of chaos gremlins, or whether it's just me." Extending a hand, he began stroking MB gently.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:28 am

Swith cocked her head, hoping she wasn't making him uncomfortable.

"I'm not too sure about the raccoons, but I firmly believe the marsupials are plotting to overthrow the government here. They have little clandestine meetings behind the recycling bins, have you noticed? Sure, every now and then one of them breaks ranks and is forced onto the road at night but, by and large, I think they're on to something. I don't trust them at all, the evil little bastards. Look what they've done to Australia."
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33937
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:34 am

Cuisine shivered visibly. "Yes indeed, I noticed. I try to stay away from raccoons, though. Bad things happen when I'm around those bandit-faced creatures. Did I ever tell you the full story of what happened right before I came back here?"
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:36 am

"No. Actually, you're one of the more interesting people I've met here. I've always wondered where you came from. I didn't want to pry, and you're always so busy... I didn't want to be rude and just knock on your door or distract you from work."
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33937
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:45 am

He nodded, absently running a hand through his hair. "Not to worry, it's just a bad habit of mine. I get easily distracted, so I tend to shut myself in if I need to get work done. My door is usually open for people to come in at any time though. MB and I, we like a good party." The rabbit in question shifted slightly, and nuzzled Swith to get her attention, before he abruptly turned a bizarre shade of dark purple.

Taking his cue, the chef continued. "Would you like to come down to my apartment for drinks?"
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:51 am

"I didn't know he could do that," Swith laughed and touched his fur. "Remarkable."

She nodded at him. "Yes to drinks. I haven't anyplace else to go at the moment. I would normally crash in Bones & Co's spare room or bother Thriller, but both are gone."
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:51 am

After waking up with a blanket thrown over them, Rylli and Bran both groggily sat up. "Did we really leave the movie on?" Asked Bran as he clicked a button on the remote. The couple proceeded to make their way up to the dining room for some Waffles, on the way, Bran picked up a newspaper and began to read. "I swear . . . This world is going down the toilet."

"What happened?" questioned Rylli as she peered over Bran's shoulder at the paper.
Last edited by The BranRiech on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:54 am

Dab walks out of his room.
"I probably missed something important but whatever." Dab said as he walked down to the kitchen
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:18 am

Arthur and Gretta walked into the kitchen, wearing only bathrobes. "Uhhh....Good morning Bran, Rylli, Dabfia." Athur said suprised at the group. "I didn't think that you would be up so early." Gretta said.

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:24 am

Dab ignores NVE and Gretta as they walk in.
Meanwhile.
"Well fuck" Evil Dab said looking at the cellular modifier. "Damn thing." He said kicking it. It shot out lightning at him. "Yep the 115 is leaking."
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:53 am

Arthur and Gretta had quickly walked back to their apartment to get dressed. After a shared shower, they came back to the kitchen. Arthur was now wearing his blue suit while Gretta wore a red dress. "So what's on the headlines?" Arthur asked Bran while he poured himself a cup of coffee. "Any mention of some surgeons missing their arms?" Gretta asked.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33937
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:05 am

Swith Witherward wrote:"I didn't know he could do that," Swith laughed and touched his fur. "Remarkable."

She nodded at him. "Yes to drinks. I haven't anyplace else to go at the moment. I would normally crash in Bones & Co's spare room or bother Thriller, but both are gone."


Smiling, Cuisine led Swith down a couple flights of stairs and opened the door. Inside, a figure in garish red robes and a halo stood up; the light reflecting off of him shifted as he moved, casting crimson and electric lime shadows.

It raised its hand and made a complicated-looking gesture.

"Peace follow you in all worlds," it intoned, before stepping out into the hallway and disappearing suddenly. Cuisine shook himself, and then went to the window to check for raccoons. Seeing none, he relaxed and turned back to Swith.

"Well, er, there's some fruit in the refrigerator...and I just so happen to have a bottle of red wine..."
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:50 am

Bad conscious wakes up in the lobby behind the counter.
"Those bastards." She said getting up. She then realized she had a knife in her arm. "Well fuck."
Meanwhile in the forest.
Maria walks out of her ship from working 3 days straight on repairing it.
"Still no luck" She said to herself sitting on a stump.
Meanwhile
Marissa wakes up on the roof with her AK74u in her hand. "The hell? what is mu gun doing out?" She said looking at the ak74u.
Meanwhile yet again.
"Damn machine" Evil Dab said. Evil Dab was turned into a lion. 'Fuck it' evil Dab thought
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:25 am

Ceril walked into the building and assessed the lobby. He noted his name on the mailbox bay. The landlord was efficient. He checked his data and proceeded to his quarters.

The prior occupant left behind a natty recliner and dining table. These would suffice his needs. He closed the door.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
The Drone Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5956
Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Drone Empire » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:47 am

Aboard the research vessel, hundreds of humans stood in a massive crowd, contained within the Ship's Atrium. A holographic screen appeared before them at the far end, an unknown A.I's voice, certainly female, but not D7's, tuned in.

"Attention, saviors of Earth, Champions of the Human Race, deployment to the first, major battleground will begin in five minutes." The voice spoke, as the mass of people clamored. They were now all wearing Combat suits, armed appropriately for the 'battle'.

On the screen, Ships of arcane nature hovered above the city, bombarding it with weapons massively destructive.

"This is the enemy, they invade your home, slaughter your people. You must take it back, fight the oppression of the Xenon Imperium, a foe even we fear ourselves."

The vast crowd cheered, cursing the name of this fictional 'Xenon Imperium'. D7 watched on the ground in great joy. She was sitting in a coffee shop, watching the scene on a hologram which seemed to appear only to her.

Outside the ship, transport ships went from the Assault Carrier to the Research Vessel, landing in the bay, awaiting for the Subjects to arrive after they were fired up and ready to 'liberate the Earth'. So far, the tests proved entirely successful. Subjugation was one of D7's favorite ways of invading planets, to watch brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers, fight amongst one another like mindless creatures seeking only hate.

The crowds began to arrive in the hangar, and were packed into the cargo holds, then seated into High-Impact deployment pods, usually used for SecuriDrones, or Guardians, but in this case, they would be the ones who were invading the Earth, or at least, the city.

--

Dani was configuring her phone which she purchased a day ago, trying to turn this 'Siri' into something more usable. Just as she was about to, though, her system was overridden. Static dominated her screen, the Drone insignia appeared suddenly after, flickering rather violently.

All across the city and surrounding region, any electronic device with a screen displayed this, negating any other signal or demand no matter powerful. Radios went to static.

Dani got up, running out the door from Bones and Co.'s apartment.

"Swiiiith!" Dani called out, still holding her phone.

--

"K9343, jammers are in effect, begin shock-deployment carriers?"

"Affirmative, deploy to selected region, emphasize primary targets, activate Optical Distortion Units."

"Affirmative, proceeding" Yet another unknown A.I said, the female A.I revealed to be K9343-DM, an Imperial Military A.I.

From D7's research vessel in low-orbit, the shuttles left en masse, flying fast and furious into the planet's atmosphere. The massive screech of multiple bus-sized vessels alerted all on the ground of the attack. Within seconds, the deployment pods were fired, smashing into or even through buildings, impacting on the asphalt, or skidding across rows of cars, crushing roofs in. Seconds after, they righted themselves, using micro jets to float upright. The hatches opened, and Subjects deployed, immediately springing into action. Humans which were in a mode of fleeing appeared as monstrous creatures, armed to the teeth with weapons, non-existent atmospheric effects, sounds and visuals appeared around them. It was a virtual reality from hell.

Across the city, in reality, crowds of people were being gunned down mercilessly, the Trial was beginning.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:56 am

The Drone Empire wrote:Aboard the research vessel, hundreds of humans stood in a massive crowd, contained within the Ship's Atrium. A holographic screen appeared before them at the far end, an unknown A.I's voice, certainly female, but not D7's, tuned in.

"Attention, saviors of Earth, Champions of the Human Race, deployment to the first, major battleground will begin in five minutes." The voice spoke, as the mass of people clamored. They were now all wearing Combat suits, armed appropriately for the 'battle'.

On the screen, Ships of arcane nature hovered above the city, bombarding it with weapons massively destructive.

"This is the enemy, they invade your home, slaughter your people. You must take it back, fight the oppression of the Xenon Imperium, a foe even we fear ourselves."

The vast crowd cheered, cursing the name of this fictional 'Xenon Imperium'. D7 watched on the ground in great joy. She was sitting in a coffee shop, watching the scene on a hologram which seemed to appear only to her.

Outside the ship, transport ships went from the Assault Carrier to the Research Vessel, landing in the bay, awaiting for the Subjects to arrive after they were fired up and ready to 'liberate the Earth'. So far, the tests proved entirely successful. Subjugation was one of D7's favorite ways of invading planets, to watch brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers, fight amongst one another like mindless creatures seeking only hate.

The crowds began to arrive in the hangar, and were packed into the cargo holds, then seated into High-Impact deployment pods, usually used for SecuriDrones, or Guardians, but in this case, they would be the ones who were invading the Earth, or at least, the city.

--

Dani was configuring her phone which she purchased a day ago, trying to turn this 'Siri' into something more usable. Just as she was about to, though, her system was overridden. Static dominated her screen, the Drone insignia appeared suddenly after, flickering rather violently.

All across the city and surrounding region, any electronic device with a screen displayed this, negating any other signal or demand no matter powerful. Radios went to static.

Dani got up, running out the door from Bones and Co.'s apartment.

"Swiiiith!" Dani called out, still holding her phone.

--

"K9343, jammers are in effect, begin shock-deployment carriers?"

"Affirmative, deploy to selected region, emphasize primary targets, activate Optical Distortion Units."

"Affirmative, proceeding" Yet another unknown A.I said, the female A.I revealed to be K9343-DM, an Imperial Military A.I.

From D7's research vessel in low-orbit, the shuttles left en masse, flying fast and furious into the planet's atmosphere. The massive screech of multiple bus-sized vessels alerted all on the ground of the attack. Within seconds, the deployment pods were fired, smashing into or even through buildings, impacting on the asphalt, or skidding across rows of cars, crushing roofs in. Seconds after, they righted themselves, using micro jets to float upright. The hatches opened, and Subjects deployed, immediately springing into action. Humans which were in a mode of fleeing appeared as monstrous creatures, armed to the teeth with weapons, non-existent atmospheric effects, sounds and visuals appeared around them. It was a virtual reality from hell.

Across the city, in reality, crowds of people were being gunned down mercilessly, the Trial was beginning.

Dab stood on the roof of the apartment building drinking his coffee when a monstrous creature got near him he sliced its head off with his new energy katana. "Armageddon in my eyes" Dab said to evil Dab who was standing next to him holding a pump action shotgun. "You first?" Dab asked. "with pleasure" Evil dab said cocking the shotgun.
Dab got on a radio. "Bad conscious if you find good conscious get to Evil Dab's room shut the door and press the red button. Then a T-1000 will help you get to the spaceport and away from this city" Dab then got off the radio. Evil Dab jumped off the roof of the apartment building and Dab followed.


The Dab's landed on the resturant building's roof. Dab threw a plasma grenade at a group of Monstrous creatures. "First we must figure out a way to get them out of the city then we figure out the rest." Evil Dab said blowing the head off a nearby monstrous creature.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
The Drone Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5956
Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Drone Empire » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:11 pm

The hundreds of subjects raged on, massacring both those who hid or those who retaliated, their armor able to negate conventional bullets with armor at the molecular level.

Something to be note was that these forces were alone, no armor support, no air support, only infantry. Many of them closed in on the Apartment, it was marked as the primary target.

D7 exited the coffee shop just as the Subjects entered, gunning down all within but her, she appeared as a friendly unit, another Human.

"D7, Trial run in progress, may I suggest you find a-" MB chimed, but was cut off.

"Silence, they won't attack me."

"You know this how?"

"I have been added to their system, they see me as one of them."

"I see, very well, continuing.."

--

Around Dab, forces rushed towards him and those near him, cursing him as an alien, an invader, defiler of their home. Hordes of them came onwards from within the building.
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:15 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:The hundreds of subjects raged on, massacring both those who hid or those who retaliated, their armor able to negate conventional bullets with armor at the molecular level.

Something to be note was that these forces were alone, no armor support, no air support, only infantry. Many of them closed in on the Apartment, it was marked as the primary target.

D7 exited the coffee shop just as the Subjects entered, gunning down all within but her, she appeared as a friendly unit, another Human.

"D7, Trial run in progress, may I suggest you find a-" MB chimed, but was cut off.

"Silence, they won't attack me."

"You know this how?"

"I have been added to their system, they see me as one of them."

"I see, very well, continuing.."

--

Around Dab, forces rushed towards him and those near him, cursing him as an alien, an invader, defiler of their home. Hordes of them came onwards from within the building.

Dab and Evil Dab looked at the forces. "Magnet gun?" Dab said. "Best option" Evil Dab said.
Dab took out the magnet gun and used it to pick up 3 gas trucks and flung them at the forces around them.
"As TD would say "how creatively ingenius"" Dab said.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20337
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:19 pm

*Thriller walked out of his room in his mech suit, leaving his human body back in his cryo-chamber. on his way down the stairs, he picked up and equiped a gatlin laser and an ion cannonon his way down to the lobby* " alright, what seems to be the problem?"

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:21 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:The hundreds of subjects raged on, massacring both those who hid or those who retaliated, their armor able to negate conventional bullets with armor at the molecular level.

Something to be note was that these forces were alone, no armor support, no air support, only infantry. Many of them closed in on the Apartment, it was marked as the primary target.

D7 exited the coffee shop just as the Subjects entered, gunning down all within but her, she appeared as a friendly unit, another Human.

"D7, Trial run in progress, may I suggest you find a-" MB chimed, but was cut off.

"Silence, they won't attack me."

"You know this how?"

"I have been added to their system, they see me as one of them."

"I see, very well, continuing.."

--

Around Dab, forces rushed towards him and those near him, cursing him as an alien, an invader, defiler of their home. Hordes of them came onwards from within the building.

"Nemisis formed a mini-blackhole infornt of the horde and watched them get sucked in,as Kouri fired balls of anti-matter energy at them, but the sound of tsuyoian SOAVS and a Tsuyoian ALV-986 fired on the horde outside of the building with portable ion cannons"
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arkhastok, Aureumterra, Azlaake, Benuty, Google Adsense [Bot], Haveno Sekura, Jade Confederacy, Kwadai, Meelducan, Novas Arcanum, Ralnis, Sterkistan, The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness, The Palmetto, The World Capitalist Confederation

Advertisement

Remove ads