NATION

PASSWORD

Tupeia Slave Sales [Open to all]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Tupeia Slave Sales [Open to all]

Postby Tupeia » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:01 pm

The solution to the problem

Workers asking for $ 18 an hour again? Fruit pickers starting to associate? We know how he feels. In today's world, the services we provide are solutions to your problems. So relax and let the slave market solve all your problems. What sets us apart from other slave nations is that we think ahead, things get worse because slaves can be freed like slave ships. For the sake of safety, all slaves have probes built in them that make them mindless slaves of free will who carry out all your commandments without question. For added security, the probe has a mini-bomb that activates on command and kills goods.

The problem of high prices

Are you tired of astronomical prices for subdued standards? You see, Tupeia has billions of mind slaves without any free will and only 24 million free people (nobles). Therefore, we are ready to sell you lots of slaves at insanely low prices.
We have low prices and high quality - not the other way around.

Note:Keep in mind that slaves are permanently mutilated and that any removal of the probes will cause the slave to explode and die. We are not responsible for any damages resulting from this. Keep that in mind.
Last edited by Tupeia on Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:12 pm

CATALOGUE

Manual labourers, $300
Domestic workers, $800
Skilled workers, $7,000
Pleasure slaves, $20,000
Educated slaves, $45,000

Children under 10 years are half the price of an older colleague! Please specify your child order when ordering, otherwise you will be assumed to be looking for adults or adolescents.

ORDER FORM

Code: Select all
[b]Customer:[/b]
[b]Contact person:[/b]
[b]Type of slave:[/b]
[b]Number of slaves:[/b]
[b]Specifications:[/b]
[b]Other information:[/b]

OOC:Please note that the official order form is optional. You can order slaves in any form of IC post.
Last edited by Tupeia on Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nacrad
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nacrad » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:08 pm

5 Parliament Drive, Government Hill, Riverfort, Nacrad

Federal Republic of Nacrad
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Official Statement of Condemnation Regarding the Practice of Slavery by the Theocracy of Tupeia

It has been brought to our attention that the Theocracy of Tupeia (Hereby referred to as "Tupeia") has been participating in the practice of slavery. Furthermore, it has been known that Tupeia engages in the mutilation, dehumanisation and abuse of these people. Both practices are at odds with the General Assembly Resolution 23 "Ban on Slavery and Trafficking", and the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nacrad. Hence, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs voices the most grave of condemnation. The Federal Republic of Nacrad shall immediately enact the following policies in accordance to the Slavery Prevention Act of 1865 and the duties of the Federal Republic of Nacrad as a World Assembly member nation:

1. All trade between the Federal Republic of Nacrad and Tupeia shall be immediately halted.
    2. All Tupeian vessels, vehicles and aircraft shall be inspected for slaves upon entry of Nacradian sovereign territories.
    3. Any and all Tupeian slaves shall be declared free men and women upon entry of Nacradian sovereign territories.
    4. These policies shall be re-assessed once Tupeia abolishes and denounces the practice of slavery

Case number: 20200002FGN
Last edited by Nacrad on Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
OOC - HRT 19.07.2023
Call me Hannah
Pronouns: She/They

Basically the result of Anglo-Dutch quarrels on who can profit more from Mingsplosion, coming to a retcon near you!

International News: HUNGARY IS OUT: Hungary quits the Warsaw Pact | Greece legalises same-sex marriage
Domestic News: 16 FEB 2024 (FRI) | Year of the Dragon: 10% birth rate boost expected, says Dept. of Health | CSG Resolute departs for ally visit | Highways & Transport Dept. revives M17 Motorway project between Namchon, KX and Samming, LK
Weather: Riverfort 23/27°C | Amoy 19/21°C | Taipei 23/25°C | Namchon 13/26°C

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:15 am

Nacrad wrote:5 Parliament Drive, Government Hill, Riverfort, Nacrad

Official Statement of Condemnation Regarding the Practice of Slavery by the Theocracy of Tupeia

It has been brought to our attention that the Theocracy of Tupeia (Hereby referred to as "Tupeia") has been participating in the practice of slavery. Furthermore, it has been known that Tupeia engages in the mutilation, dehumanisation and abuse of these people. Both practices are at odds with the General Assembly Resolution 23 "Ban on Slavery and Trafficking", and the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nacrad. Hence, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs voices the most grave of condemnation. The Federal Republic of Nacrad shall immediately enact the following policies in accordance to the Slavery Prevention Act of 1865 and the duties of the Federal Republic of Nacrad as a World Assembly member nation:

1. All trade between the Federal Republic of Nacrad and Tupeia shall be immediately halted.
    2. All Tupeian vessels, vehicles and aircraft shall be inspected for slaves upon entry of Nacradian sovereign territories.
    3. Any and all Tupeian slaves shall be declared free men and women upon entry of Nacradian sovereign territories.
    4. These policies shall be re-assessed once Tupeia abolishes and denounces the practice of slavery

"Your ridiculous democratic paths are unsuccessful. Tupeia will never abolish slavery. How will they free the slaves when they are lobotomized and turned into mind slaves without any free will "Great Apostate Daimos".

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:47 pm

A message eventually arrives at the slave marketing offices in Tupeia

The message itself was written in a manner that a regular person might have been shocked by, but for a Tupeian was doubtlessly entirely normal. It was written on human skin, which upon examination would have been found to have belonged to a person of European ancestry – making it perfect, of course, for use in writing. It said:

Dear Sir or Madam!

I am a person of some wealth, residing in the Free Kingdom of Allanea. As you know, of course, the government here has some opposition to the practice of slavery. As such, it would be necessary for me to make all the purchases in a clandestine manner.

There are, however, some issues. Principally, I would like to know more about the probes and the bomb. Please do not misunderstand me – I do not have the intent to remove the probes in any way, but – because of my intent to purchase a group of educated and pleasure slaves, I would fear that the 'lobotomy' referred to in your documentation may affect their performance in their… intended work. (As you may gather, I am a man of unusual tastes).

The following issues arise:

1. What is the extent of the brain damage caused by those probes themselves? How much do they affect normal human function, specifically in terms of intellectual labor and the usual activities of pleasure slaves? Can I have the pleasure slaves sing to me as I go to bed or are they capable of only the most basic function?
2. How likely is the accidental detection of the probes of law enforcement, or, for example, their detection or dislocation by an MRI device?
3. How powerful is the bomb? Is it merely strong enough to kill the slave, or is it a substantial device that may maim or kill me if a pleasure slave suffers an unfortunate accident while entertaining me? Is there a warranty or insurance against accidental slave-detonations?
4. How does one program the probes? Are they compatible with Bluetooth or another such system? How do I prevent my business competitors from blowing up my slaves and killing me in my sleep, or ordering my slaves to kill me?

Should my questions be answered appropriately, I propose the following exchange:

1. You will depose ten slaves (five pleasure and 5 educated slaves) – directly into the ocean, at the coordinates provided by myself, approximately 1,000 miles from your nation's shore, dressed in life jackets. I shall observe this from a distance, and once your aircraft and ships depart I shall collect them by my private submarine, and launch a floating drum carrying $325,000 worth of cocaine (as per the prices established by the Cocaine Distribution Network, i.e. 44 kilos of the stuff, rounded up by ) to float in the same location. After my submarine departs a transponder within the drum will alert you to its location, and you will be able to collect it.

I hope this is agreeable to you. Should my questions be answered appropriately, and should the slaves be to my satisfaction, I hope of course to expand our partnership. (My main business, as you may gather, is also related to slaves, as such I am very interested in procuring as many as possible from your nation, should my questions be answered appropriately and should the initial purchase go well.)

Your Potential Business Partner.
Last edited by Allanea on Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Bopar
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bopar » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:02 am

Customer:Bopar
Contact person:Bopar ministry of Labor
Type of slave:Manual labourers
Number of slaves:1.000.000
Specifications:Slaves will be transferred to work in factories

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:25 am

Allanea wrote:

The message itself was written in a manner that a regular person might have been shocked by, but for a Tupeian was doubtlessly entirely normal. It was written on human skin, which upon examination would have been found to have belonged to a person of European ancestry – making it perfect, of course, for use in writing. It said:

Dear Sir or Madam!

I am a person of some wealth, residing in the Free Kingdom of Allanea. As you know, of course, the government here has some opposition to the practice of slavery. As such, it would be necessary for me to make all the purchases in a clandestine manner.

There are, however, some issues. Principally, I would like to know more about the probes and the bomb. Please do not misunderstand me – I do not have the intent to remove the probes in any way, but – because of my intent to purchase a group of educated and pleasure slaves, I would fear that the 'lobotomy' referred to in your documentation may affect their performance in their… intended work. (As you may gather, I am a man of unusual tastes).

1. What is the extent of the brain damage caused by those probes themselves? How much do they affect normal human function, specifically in terms of intellectual labor and the usual activities of pleasure slaves? Can I have the pleasure slaves sing to me as I go to bed or are they capable of only the most basic function?
2. How likely is the accidental detection of the probes of law enforcement, or, for example, their detection or dislocation by an MRI device?
3. How powerful is the bomb? Is it merely strong enough to kill the slave, or is it a substantial device that may maim or kill me if a pleasure slave suffers an unfortunate accident while entertaining me? Is there a warranty or insurance against accidental slave-detonations?
4. How does one program the probes? Are they compatible with Bluetooth or another such system? How do I prevent my business competitors from blowing up my slaves and killing me in my sleep, or ordering my slaves to kill me?

Should my questions be answered appropriately, I propose the following exchange:

1.You will depose ten slaves (five pleasure and 5 educated slaves) – directly into the ocean, at the coordinates provided by myself, approximately 1,000 miles from your nation's shore, dressed in life jackets. I shall observe this from a distance, and once your aircraft and ships depart I shall collect them by my private submarine, and launch a floating drum carrying $325,000 worth of cocaine (as per the prices established by the Cocaine Distribution Network, i.e. 44 kilos of the stuff, rounded up by ) to float in the same location. After my submarine departs a transponder within the drum will alert you to its location, and you will be able to collect it.

I hope this is agreeable to you. Should my questions be answered appropriately, and should the slaves be to my satisfaction, I hope of course to expand our partnership. (My main business, as you may gather, is also related to slaves, as such I am very interested in procuring as many as possible from your nation, should my questions be answered appropriately and should the initial purchase go well.)

Dear Sir / Madam, We are pleased to have you showing knowledge of our cultural customs. Therefore, we will be happy to answer your questions.

1.The extent of the damage is not large. The removed parts of the brain are those in charge of emotions, empathy and movement. The built-in probe controls the movement and behavior of slaves. You can logically order slaves to sing songs to you in the most basic way. Your slaves are essentially biological robots.It should be remembered that educated slaves came from smart people enslaved by our country in wars and other ways.
2.No one would notice a probe under normal conditions. However, a magnetic resonance (MRI) probe would be easily detected because it would show that the commodity brain was not a normal human brain.
3.The bomb is not strong. A bomb is like a medium-sized firecracker exploding,in addition to exploding in the brain, the slave would die immediately.
4.The probe is already programmed when in the slave. They are not compatible with any known system.The probe listens to the voice command of the owner.

It should be borne in mind that the probe will explode if removal is attempted because it is programmed to explode at each removal attempt.Your slaves will be delivered to the coordinates you gave us.

Greeting,
The Great Apostate Nikkilus

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:27 am

Bopar wrote:Customer:Bopar
Contact person:Bopar ministry of Labor
Type of slave:Manual labourers
Number of slaves:1.000.000
Specifications:Slaves will be transferred to work in factories

Your slaves will be delivered within 24 hours of this notification.

Florarosia
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Florarosia » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:55 am

LETTER OF CONDEMNATION

TO: Tupeia

To whom it may concern,

On behalf of the people's vote, we are APPALLED at the existence of such a business, and have elected to explicitly PROHIBIT all pending or future business transactions, as well as immigration to and/or from your nation with ours, for it violates not only the people's natural-born civil rights but international rights as demonstrated by the Global Assembly's International human rights proposals: GA#23, Ban on Slavery and Trafficking, outlawing slavery and forced labour.

Apologies if this affects your business. We really just like voicing our opinion. I can also remove this post if you do not wish to reply to it.
Last edited by Florarosia on Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Summary
The goal of this nation is achieve a direct and fully transparent democracy, of which citizens not only have the right to vote, but actively participate in the government and legislation decision making. You can read more about the government system here.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:18 pm

Florarosia wrote:
LETTER OF CONDEMNATION

TO: Tupeia

To whom it may concern,

On behalf of the people's vote, we are APPALLED at the existence of such a business, and have elected to explicitly PROHIBIT all pending or future business transactions, as well as immigration to and/or from your nation with ours, for it violates not only the people's natural-born civil rights but international rights as demonstrated by the Global Assembly's International human rights proposals: GA#23, Ban on Slavery and Trafficking, outlawing slavery and forced labour.

Apologies if this affects your business. We really just like voicing our opinion. I can also remove this post if you do not wish to reply to it.

TO: The General Assembly, Florarosia and other countries opposed to slavery.

" I am the Great Apostate Daimos, the Great Leader of Tupeia, I see your opposition to slavery and I say this try to clean our ships, we will burn your people, rape churches, I will turn your women into slaves of pleasure, tear up all your children and the rest will be sold into slavery., my soldiers will cannibalize meat from your nation , our army will eat your people alive. Your prisoners of war will be slaughtered alive and we will make nice coats from their skin.We will drain your natural resources until the earth rot. Our biochemical weapons will cause the development of disgusting mutations, our nuclear weapons will beautifully regulate the landscape of your country.

Your leaders and religious leaders end up with castration as they witness their people dying in thousands of languages ​​of pain.Pregnant women will be cooked in feces and served live to their husbands.

As for your nation, crows and vultures will be celebrated forever on your corpses. I'll leave your nation a stain on the map. Footnote in history. A pile of junk in the weather. You will be ashes at my feet.

That's what I promise. That's what I'll do. "

With respect,

Great Apostate Daimos

I'll answer. And by the way, my leader is a psychotic madman. If you want war RP with me, contact me by telegram.
Last edited by Tupeia on Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:41 am, edited 7 times in total.

Palmyrion
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:29 am

OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF THE PALMYRIAN GOVERNMENT
Opisyal na Pahayag ng Pamahalaan ng Palmyria

The Palmyrian government decries and condemns the Tupeian slave trade for the dehumanisation and abuse of these peoples. This is in contravention to the General Assembly Resolution 23 "Ban on Slavery and Trafficking" and the Commonwealth Charter of 1985.

If the Tupeian government does not immediately abolish slavery within the next 168 hours, the following policies may and will be enacted:
    1) An embargo of Tupeia
    2) Issuance of letters of marque and reprisal on any and all Tupeian vessels and aircraft
    3) A declaration of total war on Tupeia.

Do not test our patience.

Sincerely yours,

Lakambini Elizabeth the Commoner
Sovereign Monarch and Head of State
Royal Palmyrian Commonwealth
__PALMYRION: INTO THE PALMYRO-VERSE__
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Storefront | Discord Server
A 15.83 civilization, according to this index.

NS stats have been [REDACTED] into a [DATA EXPUNGED].
Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

United Holdings Incorporated
Attaché

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby United Holdings Incorporated » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:25 pm

CONDEMNATION OF THE ACT OF SLAVERY BY TUPEIA

The UHI condemns the act of slavery by Tupeia. This evil act violates Resolution No. 23 of the GA. Due to the fact that Tupeia is also issuing provocative statements against every single member nation of the GA, we declare

All ships that leave Tupeia will be searched, effective 5:00 PM MST.
All planes from Tupeia that land in an UHI airport will be searched.
A Trade Embargo will take place.
Any Plane that leaves a Tupeian Airport will be redirected and searched,
And any slaves will be declared free upon their entry to UHI.

*And if you nuke us, 11 iron dome systems and a few THAAD systems are laying around, just waiting. Also a few WMDs. Also, expect a bloody guerilla war."
Last edited by United Holdings Incorporated on Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
The United States and Russia with a fresh coat of paint and tries to be as humane as possible.

We are a Mixed Tech nation depending on the year. 21st century- MT, PMT. 22nd Century LFT, MFT. 23rd Century FT.
We do not use nationstates statistics. Due to the low quality of the UHI's factbooks, all factbooks are currently non-canon until relative quality is improved. Thank you for your understanding.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:20 pm

Tupeia wrote:
Allanea wrote:

Dear Sir or Madam!

1.You will depose ten slaves (five pleasure and 5 educated slaves) – directly into the ocean, at the coordinates provided by myself, approximately 1,000 miles from your nation's shore, dressed in life jackets. I shall observe this from a distance, and once your aircraft and ships depart I shall collect them by my private submarine, and launch a floating drum carrying $325,000 worth of cocaine (as per the prices established by the Cocaine Distribution Network, i.e. 44 kilos of the stuff, rounded up by ) to float in the same location. After my submarine departs a transponder within the drum will alert you to its location, and you will be able to collect it.

Dear Sir / Madam, We are pleased to have you showing knowledge of our cultural customs. Therefore, we will be happy to answer your questions.

1.The extent of the damage is not large. The removed parts of the brain are those in charge of emotions, empathy and movement. The built-in probe controls the movement and behavior of slaves. You can logically order slaves to sing songs to you in the most basic way. Your slaves are essentially biological robots.It should be remembered that educated slaves came from smart people enslaved by our country in wars and other ways.
2.No one would notice a probe under normal conditions. However, a magnetic resonance (MRI) probe would be easily detected because it would show that the commodity brain was not a normal human brain.
3.The bomb is not strong. A bomb is like a medium-sized firecracker exploding,in addition to exploding in the brain, the slave would die immediately.
4.The probe is already programmed when in the slave. They are not compatible with any known system.The probe listens to the voice command of the owner.

It should be borne in mind that the probe will explode if removal is attempted because it is programmed to explode at each removal attempt.Your slaves will be delivered to the coordinates you gave us.

Greeting,

Thus, the order is made. Upon the destined time, and after the slaves are deposited in the sea, and the Tupeian vessel departs, a submarine rises. It is large and black, its enormous hull suggesting less of a smuggling vessel, and more of a luxurious private yacht, or perhaps a vessel of war. Men in black uniforms drag the slaves unceremoniously towards the hatch. A sealed drum, similar in size to an oil drum, is rolled out to the sea, and then the submarine submerges, once again. It descends - one hundred, two hundred, three hundred meters, beyond the reach of radio waves.

The sealed drum bobs. Its lower half is weighed down, just so it can be stable upon the water. It waits.

OOC: If you would like, we could roleplay the fate of the slaves in a separate thread.
Last edited by Allanea on Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:46 am

Allanea wrote:
OOC: If you would like, we could roleplay the fate of the slaves in a separate thread.

OOC:I agree

Azka-surhai
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Azka-surhai » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:55 am

Customer: Temple of Reason, Munzan City, Edmerivalz
Contact person: Bhamlae Umir
Type of slave: Educated, Pleasure and Manual Labour
Number of slaves: 60 Educated, 4 Pleasure, 214 Manual Labour
Specifications: Educated and Pleasure must arrive in perfect condition. Manual labour need only arrive in the specified number.
Other information: All slaves must forsake any and all deities they worshipped beforehand and submit to the Velrekhet way. If they refuse, we will demand a full refund.
.AKALATE OF AZKA-SURHAI.
.ܐܟܝܠـܡ ܐܙܟܐ ܨـܪܗܐـܝ.

Praise the holiest Ur-Akal, the greatest Three Lords. Aştur make us just, Nadterwat make us merciful, Karilşad make us strong.
ܒܛ ـܪ ܐܟܝܠ ـܪ ܗܐܒܘܛ, ـܪ ܐܟܝܠ ܛـܠܝ܀ ܐܫܛـܪ ܒـܢܝ ܫܐܙـܟ ܒـܗـܟ, ܢܐܕܛܪܘܐܛ ܗܐــܛ ܫܐܙـܟ ܒـܗـܟ, ܟܐܪـܠܫܐܕ ܙܐܪ ܫܐܙـܟ ܒـܗـܟ܀

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:12 am

Azka-surhai wrote:Customer: Temple of Reason, Munzan City, Edmerivalz
Contact person: Bhamlae Umir
Type of slave: Educated, Pleasure and Manual Labour
Number of slaves: 60 Educated, 4 Pleasure, 214 Manual Labour
Specifications: Educated and Pleasure must arrive in perfect condition. Manual labour need only arrive in the specified number.
Other information: All slaves must forsake any and all deities they worshipped beforehand and submit to the Velrekhet way. If they refuse, we will demand a full refund.

"Dear Sirs,

Your offer has been accepted. Your slaves will be delivered as you wish".

Greeting,

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:07 am

#HyperEarthBestEarth

Galloni
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Galloni » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:08 pm

Customer:Galloni
Contact person:Mr. Jones
Type of slave:Slaves of pleasure
Number of slaves:2000
Specifications:The slaves will serve high-ranking regime officials.

MineLegotia and Equestria
Envoy

Founded: Jul 22, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby MineLegotia and Equestria » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:13 pm

Letter of Inquiry

FROM: The MinstriefurdiagangundwirschaftoftheMultiversalEmpireofMineLegotiaundEquestria (Translation: The Ministry of Trade and Ecnomics of the Multiversal Empire of MineLegotia and Equestria)
TO: The nation of Tupeia

Automated Translation Output:

To Whom It May Concern,

The Multiversal Empire's Ministry of Trade and Economics would like to inquire the total number of manual, educated, and skilled slaves available currently by the nation Tupaia that can be bought on the market. As the Multiversal Empire has interests in purchasing slaves in order to fund several infrastructure projects in the outer reaches of the Multiversal Empire and its Commonwealth.

We request these statistics at utmost haste, as the Multiversal Empire may wish to purchase a significant number of slaves, lest we turn our needs to other distributors on the market.
Recent News: Imperial Regent strengthens Anti-Corruption Offices after Scandal | Minister of FA found after Ministry Blackout; Cults Blamed | 'Caplanbourgh surrender not in sight' says Minister of Defense | Parliament to pass 3843/383/23/04/2389

A nation of various species, who are mostly bureaucrats, traversing the multiverse in the name of harmony and colonialism. Not the worst nor best type of civilisation you'd want to meet.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:37 am

Galloni wrote:Customer:Galloni
Contact person:Mr. Jones
Type of slave:Slaves of pleasure
Number of slaves:2000
Specifications:The slaves will serve high-ranking regime officials.

"Dear Sirs,

Your offer has been accepted. Your slaves will be delivered as you wish".

Greeting,

Nacrad
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nacrad » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:05 am

30/04/2020

Ultimatum against the Theocracy of Tupeia Regarding the Tupeian Slave Trade

It was brought to our attention lately that the Theocracy of Tupeia (Hereby referred to as "Tupeia" or "The Theocracy") has not ceased its slave trade after the policies enacted by the Federal Republic of Nacrad as specified in case 20200002FGN. It was further brought to our attention that the Royal Commonwealth of Palmyron and others have issued condemnations against the Tupeian Slave Trade to no avail.

After a long and heated debate in the National Assembly, the Federal Republic of Nacrad shall issue the following ultimatum:

Tupeia shall abolish slavery, free all of its slaves, and open the nation of Tupeia, along with all vessels, aircraft and vehicles for inspection of the progress of the demands declared within one hundred and sixty-eight hours of the issuance of this statement. If this demand is not met, in accordance to the Slavery Prevention Act, the Federal Republic of Nacrad has no choice but to declare war against Tupeia.

We hope that Tupeia can reflect upon its atrocious practices and refrain from them.

Case number: 20200005FGN
Last edited by Nacrad on Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OOC - HRT 19.07.2023
Call me Hannah
Pronouns: She/They

Basically the result of Anglo-Dutch quarrels on who can profit more from Mingsplosion, coming to a retcon near you!

International News: HUNGARY IS OUT: Hungary quits the Warsaw Pact | Greece legalises same-sex marriage
Domestic News: 16 FEB 2024 (FRI) | Year of the Dragon: 10% birth rate boost expected, says Dept. of Health | CSG Resolute departs for ally visit | Highways & Transport Dept. revives M17 Motorway project between Namchon, KX and Samming, LK
Weather: Riverfort 23/27°C | Amoy 19/21°C | Taipei 23/25°C | Namchon 13/26°C

Republic of Vareshia
Secretary

Founded: Apr 05, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Slave sales

Postby Republic of Vareshia » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:08 am

We would like to buy 100 slaves to bolster our arms industry work force. 50 boys 50 girls
(We just want some easy profit) manual laborers
Last edited by Republic of Vareshia on Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Baddlands
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Baddlands » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:20 am

Are your slaves capable of complicated tasks like build weapons or farming. If so then 1,000,000,000 manual and 1,000,000 pleasure and entertainment.
THE GREAT MOTHERLAND LAND IS BEST.AND THE TSAR IS BEST LEADER
Contact to get rid of pesky communist, democratic, and fascists rebels
Attack and you will be destroyed

We will conquer you now

Hanoverian Great Britain
Envoy

Founded: Nov 20, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Formal Letter of Condemnation by the Foreign Office

Postby Hanoverian Great Britain » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:39 am

30 April 2020

Government of Tupeia

To whom it may concern,

It has come to the Foreign Office's attention that your nation has been in active promotion of slavery. This appalling act, which violates basic human rights and has been deemed illegal under the General Assembly Resolution 23 "Ban on Slavery and Trafficking" has led the Foreign Office, with the advice of the government to issue the respective declarations:
  • An official condemnation of the state-sponsored slavery program
  • A formal initiative to tackle the spread of such act which includes and is not exclusive to:
    - Prohibiting any sort of transactions by citizens of the United Kingdom from Tupeia's slave market
    - Efforts to diplomatically pressure nations that have been profiting from Tupeia's slave market into ceasing operations with said nation for a period of time

In conjunction with this declaration, the Foreign Office, on behalf of Her Majesty and His Excellency, the Prime Minister strictly expects the government of Tupeia to abide by this and similar condemnations beforehand. If the government of Tupeia is found unable to comply with such terms, a naval blockade, followed by an aerial blockade will be immediately imposed on Tupeia in order to curb and to hopefully abolish such rampant act.

Yours truly,
Dominic Raab
Secretary of State and Foreign Affairs

Last edited by Hanoverian Great Britain on Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
United Kingdom of Great Britain, Hanover, and Northern Ireland
"By God and By the People"
HM ALEXANDRA

Republic of Vareshia
Secretary

Founded: Apr 05, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Republic of Vareshia » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:44 am

Hanoverian Great Britain wrote:

Hmm we will still buy the slaves to bolster our weapons manufacturing

30 April 2020

Government of Tupeia

To whom it may concern,

It has come to the Foreign Office's attention that your nation has been in active promotion of slavery. This appalling act, which violates basic human rights and has been deemed illegal under the General Assembly Resolution 23 "Ban on Slavery and Trafficking" has led the Foreign Office, with the advice of the government to issue the respective declarations:
  • An official condemnation of the state-sponsored slavery program
  • A formal initiative to tackle the spread of such act which includes and is not exclusive to:
    - Prohibiting any sort of transactions by citizens of the United Kingdom from Tupeia's slave market
    - Efforts to diplomatically pressure nations that have been profiting from Tupeia's slave market into ceasing operations with said nation for a period of time

In conjunction with this declaration, the Foreign Office, on behalf of Her Majesty and His Excellency, the Prime Minister strictly expects the government of Tupeia to abide by this and similar condemnations beforehand. If the government of Tupeia is found unable to comply with such terms, a naval blockade, followed by an aerial blockade will be immediately imposed on Tupeia in order to curb and to hopefully abolish such rampant act.

Yours truly,
Dominic Raab
Secretary of State and Foreign Affairs

Vareshian foreign affairs office:
we will still buy the slaves to bolster our weapons manufacturing And agriculture

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade