NATION

PASSWORD

Thinktronic Incorporated

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Terripin
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Terripin » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:18 pm

Bumps.

Miopic
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Miopic » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:27 am

To whom it may concern.
The Capitalistic Republic of Miopic Is interested in buying a bulk amount of computers for use at schools across the country, we also seek to buy Computers for use in Project Zephyr Our nations newest attempt in universal travel.

For the schools We would require

100,000 model CT-3560s.
also we should like to pay extra for set-up in school across the country.

For Zephyr
for zephyr we require 132 SR-3990s
Along with that we require a NR-B512 server system.
Also we require the server to be private with the highest level security you can create, along with anti virus/hacking software for the computers.

Thank you for your service
Treasurer of Miopic's military space devision. Lee Phil
Economic Left/Right: 5.88 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.36
Thinking about vegans makes me feel depressed in the same way I get depressed when I think of starving African children-Disserbia

If all agree they agree to nothing Or if you prefer to each their own and every their each- Mio

To believe without evidence is a mental illness in my book.- Ljvonia

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move- Douglas Adams

Terripin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Terripin » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:40 pm

Miopic
Hello,

Your order for 100,000 CT-3560s has been confirmed. The price of 100,000 CT-3560s adds up to 46,000,000NSD. Your total comes up to 41,600,000 plus shipping and a 10 percent bulk order discount. Due to the large nature of the order, these desktops will come in over a month.
Additionally, we have confirmed your order of 132 SR-3990s and one NRB-512 sever to a total of 149,600NSD. These two amounts are added up to a final price of 41,749,600NSD. Thank you for shopping at Thinktronic and have a great day!

Sincerely,
Adam Illoru

Senior Associate

Terripin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Terripin » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Bump

Springmont
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:50 am

Thinktronic Incorporated

Greeting,
Allow me introduce myself, my name is Dr. Kevin Humboldt, CEO, SpringmontAir. We are Springmont's biggest airlines. We desire to extend Thinktronic Incorporated to be our SpringMiles&Bonus (frequent flyer program) partner.

We trust you can observant our proposal, and have a pleasant day.

Regards
Dr Kevin Humboldt
President/CEO,
SpringmontAir
www.springmont-air.sprint
SpringmontAir |IronHope Ltd | Springmont Football Club | Springmont Football Newswire | Sepak Takraw | DEMO | Newspaper | Embassy |Airport | Shipping |Company Directories
National Team: style +1.33 | Project Lion (Youth Team): style +1.56 | I scorinate Sepak Takraw using Badminton game

Terripin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Terripin » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:09 pm

SpringmontAir
Hello sir,

Thank you for informing me about your company. As a person who actively uses frequent flyer programs I know how their benefits stack. They are a great asset to both the customer and the airline. Thinktronic graciously accepts your offer to take part in your frequent flyer program. Thank you and have a good day.
Sincerely,
Leven Dwayne

CEO

Steelbaron
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Steelbaron » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:53 am

To: Leven Dwayne, CEO, Thinktronic
Subject: JP Commercial Vehicle Promotion

Sir,
Greetings, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Simone Parra, and I am the CEO and owner of JP STrucks., the largest commercial trucks and pick-up company in the Empire of Steelbaron. we are very impressed by your company's achievement recently. Therefore we propose our range of commercial vehicle that can use by your firm's.

May this proposal get attention from your company, thank you

Regard
Simone Parra
Chief Executive Officer
JT STrucks Ltd

Terripin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Terripin » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:45 pm

JP Trucks
Hello,

Thinktronic has recieved your application for the purchase of your automobiles. It sounds like a great idea to have our own reliable shipping. Unfortunately, we currently do not have this in place due to budget constraints. The cost of having more distribution centers and finding the right locations is just too much.
Currently, we use global courier services to ship our products. This has been the same since the founding of the company. There are currently no plans to change this. We must regretfully decline your offer. Thank you for requesting to do business with us.
Sincerely,
Leven Dwayne

CEO

Russian United Imperial Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Re: Stores to Open in the Imperial Seat

Postby Russian United Imperial Empire » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Nation:Russian United Imperial Empire
City:Moscow, Kremlin
Number of Stores you want opened:50
Additional Requests:Place the Stores everywhere in the Kremlin, BUT NOT NEAR THE IMPERIAL ARMOURY!
The Federation of Free States
Russia, officially the State of Russia
An autonomous unitary absolute monarchy by divine right
Emperor - Nicholas III
Chairman of the Council of Minister - Nikolai Witte

Terripin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Terripin » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:56 pm

Russian United Imperial Empire
Hello,

Thinktronic has recieved your request to open 50 stores across the city of Moscow. We have found 43 suitable locations to open Thinktronic Computer Depots. Unfortunately, we could not find 7 other viable locations. We will open these stores in approximately 12 weeks.
We have also taken in your request not to open any stores near the Imperial Armoury. Thinktronic will make sure this does not occur. Thank you for using E-Z Form and have a great day!
Sincerely,
Adriana Slans

Secretary
Last edited by Terripin on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Late Roman Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Late Roman Empire » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:54 am

Nation: Late Roman Empire
City: Constantinople, Belisarium, Caesarea
Number of Stores you want opened: 10
Additional Requests: we would like to co-ordinate closely with the Fineberg distribution as part of our growing, regional economic partnership with New Edom
Last edited by Late Roman Empire on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I swear by Almighty God that I will faithfully serve and obey the Divine Augustus, as our Lord and Master, and hold him alone as my true, dread sovereign and prince. I swear that I will serve him loyally until the hour of my death, on pain of damnation to my eternal soul." - the Imperial Oath of Allegiance (administered to the civil service and armed forces)

Woe to they who demand things of the Lord of the World, for he is neither so obliged nor amused.

Terripin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Terripin » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Late Roman Empire
Hello,

Thinktronic has processed your request to open 10 stores across the cities of Belisarium, Constantinople, and Caearea. We have found 5 locations in Constantinople, 3 in Belisarium, and 2 in Caesarea.
Your special request has also been reviewed. We will make it a prioritize our products in the Late Roman Empire to be from the Fineberg distribution center. Thank you for using E-Z Form and have a great day!
Sincerely,
Adriana Slans

Secretary

Terripin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Terripin » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:36 pm

bump

Terripin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Terripin » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:26 pm

Bumps.

Jedoria
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jedoria » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Nation: The Confederation of Jedoria
City: Strana Mechty, Davion, Sykios, Neo Noir
Number of Stores you want opened: 12
Additional Requests:
“We were all of us cogs in a great machine which sometimes rolled forward, nobody knew where, sometimes backwards, nobody knew why.”
― Ernst Toller

Terripin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Terripin » Sat May 25, 2013 4:58 pm

Jedoria
Hello,

Your request to open five stores throughout the cities of Strana Mechty, Davion, Sykios, and Neo Noir has been reviewed. We have found 3 locations in all of the cities you suggested. These shops will open within 2-3 weeks. Thank you for using E-Z Form to request a store and have a great day!

Sincerely,
Adriana Slans

Secretary

Terripin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Terripin » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:40 pm

Bump

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:12 am

Nation: Reino do Brazil
City: North Amazon, New Frontier, SPaulo
Number of Stores you want opened: 30
Additional Requests: none

Terripin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Terripin » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:32 am

Reino do Brazil
Hello,

Thinktronic has processed your request to open 30 stores across the cities of North Amazon, New Frontier, and San Paulo. We have found 10 locations in all three cities. These stores will open within 5-6 weeks. Thank you for using E-Z Form and have a great day!
Sincerely,
Adriana Slans

Secretary

Terripin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Terripin » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:03 pm

Bump

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads