NATION

PASSWORD

For Honor And Justice ☆ CLOSED, SEE PAGE 16

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Forest State
Senator

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

For Honor And Justice ☆ CLOSED, SEE PAGE 16

Postby Forest State » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:17 pm

FOR HONOR AND JUSTICE

A Platinum RP

IC Thread | Database | Sitrep | Theme Song | Platinum 2.0 Discord

Thread Staff: Forest State, Imperial--Japan

Legends never die,
When the world is calling you,
Can you hear them screaming out your name?
Legends never die,

They become a part of you,
Every time you bleed for reaching greatness
Relentless you survive...

They're written down in eternity,
But you'll never see the price it costs,
The scars collected all their lives,

Oh pick yourself up, 'cause,
Legends never die...

I N T R O D U C T I O N

You might be here because you had a lifelong dream of being a superhero. You might be here because you were a danger to others, causing you to be recruited for your own protection. Maybe you want to become a celebrity, and you're willing to take the risks that come with the life of a hero. That doesn't matter. For whatever reason, you're here now, and you're one of us. The Guardians. Like the organization's name suggests, the Guardians are the first and sometimes last line of defense between humanity and threats that the normal authorities can't handle.

Supervillains, extraterrestrial life, and even terrorists with weapons of mass destruction have all been opponents of the Guardians through the years. The Guardians aren't just any loose coalition of metahumans, but the best of the best. But even the best heroes can't keep doing this forever. Not everyone has the gift of immortality, and training the next generation of heroes is important to the long term success of the Guardians, and humanity in general. The leaders of the Guardians met in their Geneva headquarters, and came up with a solution in late 2005.

Enter the Cadet Program, a stable of young and talented metahumans who have the potential to become the next defenders of the world. The Cadets are recruited from around the world and live and train in Geneva, at the Guardians HQ. Whether you signed up for this yourself, or you were recruited, you're a member of the Cadet Program. But don't think that your life is going to be boring training and schoolroom classes. Cadets learn through taking an active role in the field, and you're just as much of a hero as any of the vets. Don't expect to be shielded from danger, and especially don't expect to be treated like a child.

You'll battle it out with superpowered criminals, terrifying mutants, religious extremists, aliens, and just about every other threat to humanity. If the idea of this doesn't make you feel fear, something is probably wrong with you. After all, you're just kids, under the age of 21. But if you don't step up and join the next generation of heroes, who else is going to?

Someone has to do it. And that someone might as well be you.

L O R E

Nobody knows exactly how metahumans showed up. They seem to be a product of the atomic age, and it's unknown whether the first metahumans are connected to nuclear power or not. Whether they are or not, they first appeared on the scene in the 1950s, when not much was known about them. They mostly kept to themselves and lived in rural areas, to avoid running into trouble because of their strange abilities. Early metahumans were also weaker than modern ones, making them susceptible to mob violence at the hands of people that feared them for their abilities. In the 1960s, governments began to study the metahuman phenomenon, and by 1965, most first world governments would have departments dedicated to the study of metahumans.

The 1970s saw the rise of the first real supervillains, when some metahumans began organizing to use their powers for criminal purposes. They were quickly countered by self proclaimed superheroes, who fought them to prove that not all metahumans are villains. They acted independently first, but then small teams began to form. Heroes operated locally and each city would have its own team, the major ones like New York and London having multiple teams that shared territory. The group known as the Guardians was founded in Manchester, England, in 1978. They started off as a regional group that was low on the overall list of most powerful outfits, but in the early 80s, they came under the leadership of legendary hero Charlemagne, who became one of the most powerful metahumans in the world.

Charlemagne led the Guardians through the 80s and 90s, and as he did, the threats that they faced became stronger and stronger. They saved the entire world multiple times from plots by villains to take over, and during this period they destroyed the First and Second Order of Villains, organizations dedicated to domination and power through crime. Charlemagne and the Guardians became world famous and spread to different countries, partnering with local governments to become an "official" superhero organization. Really, they were the only group in the world that was like that. But like all good things, their run of domination would come to an end eventually.

A quiet 90s passed with little crime worldwide, largely thanks to the biggest threats being stamped out by Charlemagne before they became major problems. But in 2000, Charlemagne announced his retirement, apparently in his fifties at that point. He didn't just retire, but he disappeared, not disclosing the location and not showing up again, even in the Guardians' time of need. According to him, they would never grow if they relied on him entirely. Without their leader, the organization suffered setbacks and watched as the Third Order of Villains rose from the ashes of the first two defeated crime syndicates. They created havoc worldwide, with thousands dying because of their plans for global hegemony.

The 2000s were a period of warfare, and the Guardians were pushed to the brink. It appeared that they might finally be defeated, but a new leader rose to save them in the same way that Charlemagne had in years past. Hawk brought the Guardians back from the brink and reestablished them as the most powerful group of heroes in the world. But the situation had still shifted. At that point, however, their resources were depleted compared to before and they had suffered more losses than ever before. They began the Cadet Program to refresh their ranks, and now, the Guardians are returning to their former stature as other threats emerge and the Third Order looms large over the world...

And now, a new organization known as the Collective has become a major threat. With anonymous identities and no apparent agenda, it's hard to tell what the Collective want, but they may just be the biggest threat in the world.

I N F O R M A T I O N

This section has all the meta information you might need to know for the thread. The first thing that you should know is that while this is an unofficial reboot of Heroes of Tomorrow, the same rules haven't carried over. Realism is a bit less enforced, but the system of consequences is. Don't expect to take out experienced villains by yourself, without coming up with a plan or using teamwork, and don't expect major mistakes to be brushed over. Most of you aren't invincible, and rushing into fights that are a bad matchup for your character is a good way to end up seriously injured or dead. Also, keep in mind that there's very few hopeless situations where you can't find a victory. You just have to use your head and outsmart the enemy in cases where it seems like you're outgunned.

Non humans are allowed in this RP and have appeared in the universe before, but their role in the plot may be limited for the sake of not derailing the main story. For example, an alien character would probably be accepted, but an alien invasion story arc would be hard to get approval for. While non humans are allowed, all characters must be original. This means that mythological characters such as gods and folk legends are banned. You can make someone similar to them, but you can't play them, or any other character that already exists in real life or in fiction.

If you're fine with the above, you can look at the spoiler boxes for the rules and applications.

• Decisions
    The word of the OP and Co-OPs is law. The thread staff will consider player opinions but there is no method for "appealing" decisions like player bans and character deaths. Controversial decisions won't happen often, but if they do, complaining on Discord or the OOC thread about them for hours is not the way to get the changes that you want. This also applies to character deaths. This is not an RP where you can put yourself in a bad position and then argue your way out of it with a contrived explanation for why your character didn't suffer the consequences.
  • Balance
    This isn't a realistic RP per say, but it's still meant to be a challenging one. It's not the kind of thread where the heroes will win every time without suffering through adversity and losses. Note that because of this, powerful abilities may be countered by enemy abilities that are even stronger. Paradoxically, this means that you run the risk of facing overpowered villains if you attempt to make a very powerful character. So weigh your choices carefully in character creation. If you choose to be powerful, your enemies are going to take note and send their best after you. And their best will likely be stronger than you by a decent margin.
  • Post Quality
    This isn't an RP that expects you to write thousands of words for every post. Shorter posts are actually welcome as long as they have good grammar and proper formatting. You should know how to use quote marks for dialogue, and use correct grammar to the best of your ability. That doesn't mean that longer posts aren't accepted, though. Players should use their own judgement and write longer posts when the scene calls for it. An example might be a scene with major character development. Generally, posts should be roughly a paragraph or more.
  • Power Limits
    There's not a lot of limits on powers, but some are needed to maintain balance. Time travel and time stopping based abilities are banned, as well as abilities based on moving at supersonic speeds. Telepathy is not a banned power, but mind control is, because of the inherent problems that come from having a power that requires OOC consent every time you attempt to use it.
  • Physics
    Ffs, we're dealing with superpowers here. Assume that when it comes to superpowers, IRL physics doesn't exist.
  • Misc.
    Animal hybrid characters are allowed but catgirls, wolfgirls, and foxgirls are banned.
  • Banned Players
    • The Flutterlands
Code: Select all
    [box][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/sxPPOL8.png[/img]
    [color=#00664e][size=130][b]A P P L I C A T I O N[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[size=110][b]VITALS[/b][/size]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Pseudonym/Nickname(s):[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b] (Between 16 and 21.)
    [b]Build:[/b] (You can include height and weight here.)
    [b]Appearance:[/b] [floatright][spoiler=Appearance][img]Image url goes here, or delete this part and write a description.[/img][/spoiler][/floatright]

[size=110][b]ABILITIES[/b][/size]
    [b]Equipment:[/b] (Not just random items, but things that are relevant to their work, such as weapons, armor, etc.)
    [b]Primary Ability:[/b]
    [b]Other Abilities:[/b] (If Applicable. Should be weaker than the primary.)

[size=110][b]DETAILS[/b][/size]
    [b]Nationality:[/b]
    [b]Hometown:[/b]
    [b]Greatest Desire:[/b]
    [b]Greatest Fear:[/b]
    [b]Sexuality:[/b]
    [b]Skills:[/b]
    [b]Flaws:[/b]

[size=110][b]PERSONAL[/b][/size]
    [b]Personality:[/b]
    [b]Biography:[/b] (Should be at least two paragraphs.)

[size=85]#FHAJApp[/size][/box]
    [align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/sxPPOL8.png[/img]

[size=110][color=#00664e][b]N[/b]PC [b]A[/b]pplication[/color][/size][/align]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Role:[/b]

[b]Equipment:[/b] (If Applicable)

[b]Abilities:[/b] (If Applicable)

[b]Brief Biography:[/b]

[size=85]#FHAJNPC[/size]
You need prior approval to use this form, but this is the application to add a faction to the RP's lore.
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/sxPPOL8.png[/img]

[size=110][color=#00664e][b]FACTION APPLICATION[/b][/color][/size][/align]

[b]Membership:[/b]

[b]Headquarters:[/b]

[b]Regions Active:[/b]

[b]Stated Goals:[/b]

[b]Biography:[/b]
Last edited by Forest State on Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:18 pm

SITREP

MAJOR EVENTS

Guardians HQ is in a state of emergency. Alarms are sounding throughout the headquarters after some kind of incident, and all Guardians have been told to be combat ready. It's believed that Guardians HQ was struck by some kind of plane? A rocket? A really fast flying supervillain? Whatever the case, there's now a burning hole in the side of Switzerland's tallest building, and everyone, even the Cadets, is warned to be ready for a fight. The Collective is the early suspect, but it's not exactly determined what the attack even involved and who carried it out.
Last edited by Forest State on Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
don't tread on me

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:05 am

What are you doing you madman, I thought you left this genre.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:24 am

Lunas Legion wrote:What are you doing you madman, I thought you left this genre.

I tried. And when my experiment in the strategy genre didn’t work out, I missed having an actual group on NS and got lured back in. Funny how this works.
don't tread on me

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:34 am

Forest State wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:What are you doing you madman, I thought you left this genre.

I tried. And when my experiment in the strategy genre didn’t work out, I missed having an actual group on NS and got lured back in. Funny how this works.

Heh. Such is life on NS, you keep getting dragged back into particular genres.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:44 am

Why is Flutterlands always banned?
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:47 am

Auphelia wrote:Why is Flutterlands always banned?

Bad experiences and a lack of perceived change on his part.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:50 am

Lunas Legion wrote:Bad experiences and a lack of perceived change on his part.

Oh. That makes sense.

Lunas Legion wrote:Heh. Such is life on NS, you keep getting dragged back into particular genres.

No matter how hard I try to expand my horizons, I always end up pulled back towards the superhero genre.
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

SC #307

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:53 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
Auphelia wrote:Why is Flutterlands always banned?

Why am I not surprised...
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:12 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

Why am I not surprised...

Yeah. I'm not for blacklisting players but at this point he's had chances in two separate RPs and I don't think he can fit with the group that usually joins these threads. I told him he can come back later this year though, after a certain amount of time has passed.
don't tread on me

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:01 pm

OP character for the sake of the main plot ecks dee

A P P L I C A T I O N

VITALS
Name: Sari Dragoi
Pseudonym/Nickname(s): Messiah / The Rebel Queen
Build: 5'11, 140 lb
Appearance:

ABILITIES
Equipment: "Subject carries a greatsword known as Talhar. The subject does not seem to carry much other equipment on a regular basis, but greatly values the sword and takes it everywhere. The sword appears to be imbued with her power, and can resist blows that a normal sword wouldn't be able to. It can also cut through many materials that by all accounts it shouldn't be able to. The subject also has a necklace of stones, which signifies her position as the leader of her people."
Primary Ability: "The subject has a very strong proficiency in magical arts and this likely has to do with being raised in an esoteric and isolated culture. She is one of the strongest mages to ever enter the ranks of the Guardians, and specializes in manipulating dark and light energies. Her light energies can protect and form shields, while the dark energy destroys and corrodes almost anything it comes into contact with. Our researchers have a rough theory that her abilities also impact her mood and personality, with her dark energy, well, making her act noticeably darker. This is being looked into. Note that her primary ability is already stronger than most of the top Guardians."
Other Abilities: "The subject supposedly has the ability to see the past and future, the mark of a prophesied savior of her culture and metahumans in general. This has not manifested reliably yet, leading us to believe that these stories are simply local folklore."

DETAILS
Nationality: Stateless
Hometown: Minreni, Talenan tribal lands, Romania
Greatest Desire: "It appears her greatest desire is to live up to her expectations as tribal leader."
Greatest Fear: "On the flip side, her worst fear is her people dying out as she watches from the sideline."
Sexuality: "According to her, 'the Queen takes what [and who] she wants.'"
Skills: "Subject is an extremely powerful mage, possesses bravery and initiative, and is more of a capable politician and diplomat than she seems. She's a leader, not by nature, but through learned skill."
Flaws: "The subject also displays much emotion, and is prone to letting these emotions cloud her decisions and control her. Her anger and her desire to protect her people, specifically, can leave her open to manipulation, and her primary ability also has a corrupting influence on her personality. She lacks much perspective about the modern world because of spending time with the Talen tribe in Romania."

PERSONAL
Personality: "The subject demonstrates charisma and confidence, making her a natural leader, but is also a highly emotional person and not a rational thinker. She cares about her feelings rather than logical thinking, and has a strong sense of loyalty to the people that are under her. This makes her self sacrificing for them, which is both a strength and a weakness depending on how you look at it. The subject does not have a full understanding of modern social customs and sometimes acts like someone from a different era, or rather, a different culture."

Biography: "Sari Dragoi was born on October 6th, in the village of Minreni, the capital of the Talen tribe. A nomadic people native to eastern Europe, the Talens are believed to be the first people to show metahuman traits. Furthermore, the Talens seem to have developed abilities before the rest of the world did, in the 1950s. Dragoi was born to a noble family, but originally was not the leader of the tribe. However, she gained the attention of leading nobles in the Talen society because of her strong abilities that manifested themselves at a young age. She was feared growing up, and the nobles in Minreni believed that she would be a prophesied hero for all metahumans, leading to her gaining the unofficial title of Messiah at the age of six. When she was eight years old, Dragoi was sent to Britain under a false identity, and attended boarding school in West London. This gave her an education in English and some knowledge of western culture and the modern world, despite Talen society being largely detached from the rest of the world, with Talens considering themselves to be stateless and not part of their current home, Romania.

Dragoi returned to northern Romania and the Talen tribe after leaving high school after her sophomore year. Frustrated with her status as a social outsider and someone who felt uncomfortable in modern society, she came back to her hometown and used her powers offensively for the first time outside of training. Thanks to her high amount of combat prowess, she was able to usurp the leading noble family in Talen society, replacing them with her own Dragoi family and appointing herself as Queen of the Talenans. The nature of her rise to power led to her being labeled with another nickname, the Rebel Queen. She maintained her rule over her tribe with an iron fist, taking the role of protector and fighting off authorities from Romania as well as curious journalists and amateur investigators.

Because of the extremely dangerous nature of Dragoi's abilities, and her potential to either make a large positive or negative impact on the world in the future, a Guardians retrieval team was sent to collect her from Minreni, with the intent of keeping her at the Guardians HQ and away from potential enemy groups such as the Third Order of Villains or the Collective. Veteran Guardian Captain Canada [Beatrice Leclerc] was sent to retrieve Dragoi after recon teams narrowed down the location of the village, but was met by opposition from the Collective, who had followed the retrieval team. Leclerc was initially captured by Dragoi's forces, but was released when the Collective arrived hours later and attacked the village. Leclerc and Dragoi narrowly escaped, avoiding the burning of the village, and the subject is currently residing at Guardians HQ as a prisoner for her own protection."

#FHAJApp
Last edited by Forest State on Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
don't tread on me

Doughertania
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 17, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Doughertania » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:25 pm

Welcome back, I missed your last one so I'm glad I can join this. Time to think up a fun character.
NationStates's resident bread turtle and fourth-wall demolition expert.

I started a character picture collection for RPs, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. If you want to use a pic, go for it. If you want to add one, TG it to me.

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:31 pm

Doughertania wrote:Welcome back, I missed your last one so I'm glad I can join this. Time to think up a fun character.

Heroes of Tomorrow was a good one. Probably the RP I was happiest with, looking back. Fixed a lot of the things I complained about in AoV and had good balance/made decisions from players a really important part of the thread. But it kind of collapsed on itself because I couldn't keep the plot going when inactivity started for some players. So now I'm taking what I learned from that and seeing if I can prevent that.
don't tread on me

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Segral » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:47 pm

Walks out of shadows.

Ready to play again, babe?

A tag, perhaps?
yea bro idk

The Cross and Davids Star
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:05 pm

A P P L I C A T I O N

VITALS
Name: Eli Stephens
Pseudonym/Nickname(s): Copycat
Build: Trim build, 5’7”, 138 lbs
Appearance:

ABILITIES
Equipment: Prescription Glasses
Primary Ability:Adoptive Muscle Memory: Eli can easily copy movements and actions after seeing it performed once, including acrobatics, martial arts, and other physical stunts. For example, Eli can watch a person play the incredibly difficult Listz’s Campanella, and then play it with no previous experience. The more he sees the same action performed differently, the more he can do, such as learning different fighting styles of kung-fu. However, he can only successfully copy actions that he is physically capable of doing, so he can’t lift 400 pounds simply by watching someone else do it, nor can he perform a related action unless he has seen it, such as knowing how to fix a car but not knowing how to drive one. His ability is greatly impacted by visibility, rendering his power useless if he is blinded in some way, usually by the removal of his glasses.

DETAILS
Nationality: American
Hometown: Charleston, West Virginia
Greatest Desire: To learn everything there is to learn.
Greatest Fear: To be unable to see.
Sexuality: Straight, Bi curious
Skills: Everything he has seen done.
Flaws:Eli is extremely nearsighted, and can barely see anything without the use of his glasses. He can’t control his actions well when he is startled, which usually means beating the crap out of whatever startled him.

PERSONAL
Personality: Naturally very curious, Eli holds a desire to learn everything there is to learn,and then some. He's quite self conscious about his nearsightedness, although that doesn't stop him from living his life, and it allows him to relate to others with some kind of physical anomaly.
Biography: Born in Charleston on November of 2002, Eli was the only child of three, his father being a coal miner, and his mother became a stay at home mom in order to raise him. Everything was perfect, a bit difficult, but perfect. Except for one thing, Eli couldn't see. Technically, he could see, but everything was blurry to him, except when things came within an inch of his eyes, where he could see perfectly. This is how it was during his childhood, people believed he was intelligent because his nose would always be in a book he was reading, but he was doing that only so he could actually read. Soon enough, other kids caught on to his condition, and he was ridiculed for it, sometimes beaten. The worst part was that he couldn't even describe who it was that beat him. This continued as well, under threats of more beatings, Eli would lie about his injuries. This would continue up until the 8th grade. Concerned for his health, his parents scrapped up whatever spare cash they had to give Eli a pair of prescription glasses. To him, that was the best day of his life, as he began to cry as soon as he could see farther than just an inch. During the weekend afterward, Eli began to enjoy the luxury of the television, watching the 2012 Olympics, specifically the mixed martial arts. As he watched as two competitors fought, a strange feeling overcame him as his perception of time slowed to a snail's pace. His eyes studied the fighters’ movements, watching as even the smallest muscle twitched. Before he knew it, the fight was over, and a voice, quieter than a whisper, spoke to him, saying ‘I bet you can do it too.’. Playing along to the voice, Eli got up and assumed the starting stance the competitors had before they fought. As he moved to do a basic kick, his muscles suddenly began to move on their own, throwing out a flurry of kicks and punches, just like the fighters had done. His body then moved back into its original stance, leaving Eli amazed at what he had just done. He sat back down and watched more events, the same scenario happening again and again, with new attacks appearing as he saw them being used. Time passed quickly, leaving Eli amazed at what he had done. The day came to go back to school, but this time, Eli was excited rather than scared. As soon as he entered, he could hear an oh so familiar voice, the one belonging to his assailant. In an attempt to hurt Eli again, the boy attempted to sucker punch him. Before the blow could even come close to landing, the boy was in the air, flipping over Eli, before being slammed on the opposite side, knocking more than just the wind out of him. Eli of course, was ecstatic, finally able to stand up for himself. Unfortunately, legal fees meant that his parents could no longer support a family of 3, but, the Cadet Program took notice of Eli’s abilities, and for a sizeable amount of compensation, took Eli in as a new cadet.

#FHAJApp

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:06 pm

Tagging. I think I'm going to shoot some greek mythology for this.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:11 pm

Yeah, I think I can give this a shot.
I tried getting into Young Bloods but I can't shake the feeling that I've come a bit late to the party over there, haven't even gotten accepted.
Mind if I repurpose one or two of my apps from there for here?
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017

Postby Segral » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:14 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Yeah, I think I can give this a shot.
I tried getting into Young Bloods but I can't shake the feeling that I've come a bit late to the party over there, haven't even gotten accepted.

I mean, your apps were pretty solid, so, I mean, sure.

And if you're upset about YB, I'd recommend DM'ing or TG'ing Tom or Zark on the subject. But that's not for this thread, so lets end it here.
Last edited by Segral on Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yea bro idk

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:22 pm

Sure. I think most of the major fields on the app can be copied and pasted. You probably just have to fill in the minor sections like the details part.
The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:Tagging. I think I'm going to shoot some greek mythology for this.

Mythological beings are like one of the few types of characters that are banned. But you can play something similar.
Last edited by Forest State on Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
don't tread on me

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:29 pm

Segral wrote:

I mean, your apps were pretty solid, so, I mean, sure.

And if you're upset about YB, I'd recommend DM'ing or TG'ing Tom or Zark on the subject. But that's not for this thread, so lets end it here.

Nah, just the usual feeling of being a wee bit late to a 50+ OOC pages RP.
Forest State wrote:

Sure. I think most of the major fields on the app can be copied and pasted. You probably just have to fill in the minor sections like the details part.

Expect some TGs of me asking to clarify some stuff.

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:43 pm

Forest State wrote:

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:Tagging. I think I'm going to shoot some greek mythology for this.

Mythological beings are like one of the few types of characters that are banned. But you can play something similar.

I'm just going to be getting some flavor from it. The actual powers won't be god based, more random mutation or alien based.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Work In Progress

Postby Auphelia » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:16 pm

Before I go too far, are the powers fine?
A P P L I C A T I O N

VITALS
Name: Penelope Westing
Pseudonym/Nickname(s): Zodiac
Build: 1.4m tall, 35kg
Appearance:

Less impossibly pretty like this, though.

ABILITIES
Equipment:
- Her bulletproof suit, a simple black skintight suit that covers her entire body
Primary Ability:
Zodiac Powers: She is able to embody the zodiac spirits, both Asian and European, during the year/month they represent. (Currently it would be Dog/Pisces, though by the time the IC gets here it will probably be Dog/Aries)
Asian:
Rat - Enhanced intuition and luck, as well as the ability to turn into a large glowing green rat
Ox - Super strength and stamina, as well as the ability to turn into a large glowing green ox
Tiger - Super reflexes and agility, as well as the ability to turn into a large glowing green tiger
Rabbit - Teleportation (>100 metres), as well as the ability to turn into a large glowing green rabbit
Dragon - Flight, fire manipulation, weather manipulation, and the ability to turn into a large glowing green dragon
Snake - Telepathy and mind control (normal humans only), as well as the ability to turn into a large glowing green snake
Horse - Speed (~60km/hour), strength, increased durability, as well as the ability to turn into a large glowing green horse
Goat - Invulnerability, minor strength, as well as the ability to turn into a large glowing green ram
Monkey - Increased intelligence and agility, as well as the ability to turn into a large glowing green monkey
Rooster - Sonic blast voice, flight, as well as the ability to turn into a large glowing green rooster
Dog - The longer she fights the larger and stronger she gets as well as the ability to turn into a large glowing green dog
Pig - Rubber skin, fear inducing squeals, the ability to turn into a large glowing green pig

European:
Aries - Invulnerability, increased strength, the ability to turn into a ram
Taurus - Super strength, earth manipulation, the ability to turn into a bull
Gemini - Cloning and illusions
Cancer - Can grow to ten times her size, strength, etc., sand and salt water control, the ability to turn into a giant crab
Leo - Super reflexes, agility, and the ability to turn into a lion
Virgo - Earth manipulation, plant manipulation, healing
Libra - Enhanced intelligence, karmic revenge, lie detection
Scorpio - Insect control, poison control, the ability to turn into a giant scorpion
Sagittarius - Perfect marksmanship, enhanced tracking, the ability to become a centaur
Capricorn - Water and earth manipulation, the ability to turn into a Capricorn
Aquarius - Water manipulation and generation, ice manipulation, the ability to turn into water
Pisces - Water manipulation and generation, the ability to not need to breathe, the ability to turn into a giant fish

Other Abilities: N/A

DETAILS
Nationality: Canadian
Hometown: Montreal, Canada
Greatest Desire: To be able to be part of a family
Greatest Fear: That she will be forever alone because of her powers
Sexuality: No thank you.
Skills: Intelligent, well cultured in European and Asian culture and art, reasonably fit
Flaws: Self deprecating, inferiority complex, pessimism, self doubt

PERSONAL
Personality: I hate these, because I know it will change when I start writing, but generally awkward but warm, a bit too eager to make friends
Biography:

#FHAJApp
Last edited by Auphelia on Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SC #307

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:36 pm

The concept isn't bad but these seem like there's a lot of pretty powerful abilities. Might want to cut it down so each spirit covers one or two things.
don't tread on me

Indo-pasif archipelago
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Indo-pasif archipelago » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:52 pm

Tag. That was a quick retirement, wasn't it :p

Anyways I think I will reuse one of my char, probably mix them up or something.
I picked the Anarchist Hog

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse