NATION

PASSWORD

Taken for Granted: A Post Apocalyptic RP (OOC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Imperial Idaho
Senator

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Taken for Granted: A Post Apocalyptic RP (OOC/Open)

Postby Imperial Idaho » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:25 pm

TAKEN FOR GRANTED
What if the lights went out for good?
IC
Pub
Theme Song
Map
Op: Imperial Idaho
Co-ops: Shadowwell

Introduction:

In the year 2006 the sun gave a coronal mass ejection, an event of the magnitude it was could have fried every electronic item on the planet earth if it had hit it, which in real life, it didn't. But, what if it did? In this RP, you will be setting out to rebuild in a world without power, as either a king, president, or whatever else your people call you. The world post-EMP is a harsh one. The quickly depopulated California suffers from drought and general lack of manpower, the safe haven of the Rockies fared better, but suffer a major lack of manufactured goods, and raids from neo-tribal mountain men. The few rivers of Utah, Nevada, and the rest of the southwestern desert are crowded with just about the only cities in the region, dependent on the precious water that flows from them. The cold realm of Canada could have faired better than it did, the cruel winters taking their tolls, little seems to be of note within it. Below the border, the cartels, rancher kings, and whoever else still around try to retain their independence from each other, and from nature itself. The unending plains have seen a return of the cowboys of old, as the west coast becomes populated by shoddily made wooden boats, a technology only recently being brought back.

How will you fair in this empty world, filled with disease, cruel winters, and unending hordes of enemies? Will you prosper? Or will you be at the wrong end of a rifle?

Rules:
1. Don't be an ass.
2. Op is Tzar.
3. No godmodding/metagaming.
4. I reserve the right to appoint Co-Ops, deny apps, and kick players from the RP if need be.
5. The Op and Co-Ops will resolve IC disputes if need be.
6. No One liners, for Dialogue however you may bypass this rule.
7. Stay active, inactive nations will become NPCs.
8. If your going to be inactive for a while but wish to come back (say your going on vacation or just got really busy) please tell an OP or Co-op.
9. Don't be scummy and "casually" find a working M1 Abrams, the OP will manage the few if any incidents where a player finds working electrical tech.

Notes:
Major cities would have been death zones, with the occasional exception of one who managed to, "cull", their population fast enough for the food to last to winter for the survivors. In fact for the most part, the tables have turned against the cities as the rural mountains and plains keep their stability compared to fires of anarchy the cities had. Nobody gets to be the former US government, saying it now, however former city, county, and state governments are fine, though the OP will be more selective with accepting them. Coal Fired trains like that of the 1800's still work, along with old diesel trucks without electric starters, but not in great numbers, and fuel only lasts so long. Bullets are hard to make, so unless your outfitting with muskets, don't expect to be supplying every man, woman, and child with new ammunition. For those situated near the edge of the map in the great plains, the land east of the Mississippi is by large a dead zone, void of life excluding the occasional city state. It has been 8 years after the EMP in 2006, and as such the current year is 2014.

Application:

Code: Select all
[b]NS Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Leader Position and Name:[/b]
[b]Capital:[/b]
[b]Population:[/b]
[b]Flag of your nation:[/b]
[b]Brief history of your nation:[/b]
[b]Government Form:[/b]
[b]Army Size:[/b]
[b]Army Technology:[/b] (Do they have a lot of military gear? Or do they use civilian rifles, or even bows and arrows?)
[b]Navy Size:[/b] (Ignore if landlocked)
[b]Territory of country:[/b]
1801 - DO NOT REMOVE
Last edited by Imperial Idaho on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:09 am, edited 12 times in total.
I'm from the land of Coeur D'alene Idaho.
By Ballot or by Bullet, the Pub Party will win. The Pub Legacy Edition.
Ifreann wrote:The Romans placated the people with panem et circenses, bread and circuses. We will placate our people with dank space weed and hyper-HD vidya.
New Grestin wrote:> can't even get enough superiority to pull off a proper D-day
> Idaho is tossing out nukes like a cold war Oprah

(Image)
Tysoania wrote:You remind me of a mobster who gets things cleared out of the way.

Next up on the Sopranos...

Imperial "Slick" Idaho, the fixer.
Bralia wrote:Oh my fucking god. Do it again, guys, you both chose the number 7.

Imperial Idaho
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Idaho » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:26 pm

ROSTER:

State of Idaho - Imperial Idaho
Vancouver Republic - Backatri
North Oregon Federation - Labor Union Nurture
FEMA Quarantine District No. 15 - Sarejo
Los Angeles Protectorate - Anowa
Free City of San Francisco - Elerian
Puget Sound Coalition - Benuty
Graham Empire - Corsaiir
Black Hills Tribal Confederation - Shadowwell
The Praire Union - Vacif
Iron State of Haven - Vanquaria
New Texan Nation - Damverland
United Counties of Southern California - Baratoa
Free People of The Horse - Commonwealth States
Union of Columbia - Soviet Chernarus
Federated Tribes of Aztlán - Holy Lykos
The Ironborn - Ithalian Empire
The High Mormon Council - Grand Rift
The Three Percent Republic - Imperial City States
The Kerouac Union - Ulls
Halland - United Ymara
Mendocino Communities - Pasong Tirad
Bozo - Kentucky Fried Land
República de Baja California -Chedastan
Elaine - Granis

RESERVED:
Vancouver City - Imperialisium
Last edited by Imperial Idaho on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:31 am, edited 25 times in total.
Ifreann wrote:The Romans placated the people with panem et circenses, bread and circuses. We will placate our people with dank space weed and hyper-HD vidya.
New Grestin wrote:> can't even get enough superiority to pull off a proper D-day

(Image)
Tysoania wrote:You remind me of a mobster who gets things cleared out of the way.

Imperial Idaho
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Idaho » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:26 pm

NS Nation Name: Imperial Idaho
Nation Name: State of Idaho
Leader Position and Name: Governor Buck Curtis
Capital: Boise
Flag of your nation: Praise Be.
Brief history of your nation: In the first few weeks of the Post-EMP snake river valley the Idaho National Guard held as much of Boise as they could. Disease and starvation became rampant as resources were mismanaged and the killing began. As they realized they would no longer receive orders from the United States Government, they began moving portions of the population that had not yet starved into the north into national land and east towards twin falls, which was undergoing a large scale internal war. The National Guard quickly seized the region with Mountain Home Air Force Base as their Headquarters. Black Death made its resurgence painful, hundreds of thousands died due to it with some help from typhoid, measles, starvation, and overall murder. The disease however eventually subsided, and the starvation ended with proper management of resources and natural purge of excess population.

The land that once held around 800,000 Idahoans now holds around 200,000. Many of the farms outside Twin Falls and Boise became empty, no hands left to till the soil. Research boards were setup to bring back the technologies of old, the national guard was expanded, and new towns in the wilderness were founded in the 8 long years since Blackout. Democracy at this scale is difficult, especially with a divide between two main parties, one interested in frontier politics and the other in consolidating their impressive hold upon the snake river valley. The Great Question within Idahoan politics now is when will they become too big for democracy?
Government Form: Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic
Army Size: 5,130 Personnel
Army Technology: Plenty of military grade weapons thanks to the Idaho National Guard, despite the almost non existent ammunition for it within the region, civilian rifles have begun to take their place as long as ammo for them lasts.
Navy Size: N/A
Territory of country: Blue land within southern Idaho.
1801 - DO NOT REMOVE

(Image)

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:27 pm

Geez you actually posted this on the same day too.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Imperial Idaho
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Idaho » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:28 pm

Benuty wrote:Geez you actually posted this on the same day too.

Heh, I managed to get something done ahead of time for once.

(Image)

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:29 pm

Tag, you know my reservation.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Sarejo
Minister

Founded: Sep 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:30 pm

NS Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Sarejo
Nation Name: FEMA Quarantine District No. 15, aka The Directorate
Leader Position and Name: Director Paul Adamson
Capital: Mountain Pass, California
Flag of your nation:
FEMA Flag
Brief history of your nation: In the immediate wake of the Post-EMP disaster, local FEMA agents and National Guard units from Clark County, NV began securing the area immediately surrounding Las Vegas, having lost contact with the state capital. FEMA tried to organize a rationing program, but quelling looters and riots dominated much of their attention as looter gangs and vigilante groups spread like wildfire amongst the survivors. As a result of a rash of riots amongst the populace of Las Vegas and the surrounding Clark County, the FEMA Administrator in charge of the Las Vegas area, John Peterson, declared martial law, and authorized lethal force against those who failed to comply.

With these drastic measures taken, the National Guard and local law enforcement quickly brought the populace to heel as they shot anyone who failed to stand down from rioting or looting, and a strict curfew was put into place. With order restored, FEMA could focus on the issue of refugees, food and water, and disease. Tent cities littered the desert surrounding the greater Las Vegas Metropolitan Area, and within weeks disease began to spread amongst the populace, particularly tuberculosis and influenza, rapidly killing hundreds of survivors. FEMA was once again faced with a horrific situation, as without the ability to request more medicine or make any more, the only cure was a bullet and cremation. Because of this, a series of four quarantine centers were set up, in Mountain Pass, California, Primm, Nevada, Goodsprings, Nevada, and Nipton, California, while an exclusion zone was set up around the city of Las Vegas. Those found infected were killed en masse, and burned in massive cremation bonfires, setting the stage for a brutal, but necessary, dictatorship headed by a new position known as the "Director", a position created from that of the FEMA Administrator, and when the old Director dies or abdicates, another is appointed by a council formed by FEMA agents, National Guard officers, and former local officials.

The quarantine centers now function as small "cities", bastions of protection and salvation from the harshness of the Mojave, where the Directorate rules with a firm but fair hand, and all are provided for as long as they contribute. The Directorate now holds dominion over 725,000 survivors, down significantly from the 2,000,000 denizens that used to reside in the area.
Government Form: Directorate (Bureaucratic Dictatorship)
Army Size: 29,000
Army Technology: They have a large stockpile of military-grade weaponry, but little-to-no modern ammunition, and as such the military is primarily armed with modern black powder rifles, with those in Sanctuary outfitted with civilian rifles and shotguns.
Navy Size: N/A
Territory of country: Eastern San Bernardino County (No San Bernardino), Clark County [Sanctuary (Mountain Pass, California); Outpost Alpha (Primm, Nevada); Outpost Bravo (Goodsprings, Nevada); Outpost Charlie (Nipton, California); Vegas Exclusion Zone (Las Vegas, Nevada)]
1801 - DO NOT REMOVE
Last edited by Sarejo on Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cheers mates.

The United Artherian Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:32 pm

NS Nation Name: Artheria
Nation Name: 1st Empire of Illinois
Leader Position and Name: Emperor Welch
Capital: Chicago
Flag of your nation: My flag.
Brief history of your nation: Screw it.
Government Form: Dictatorship
Army Size: 300,000
Army Technology: Lots of military gear, based off of the Army in the US. (Do they have a lot of military gear? Or do they use civilian rifles, or even bows and arrows?)
Navy Size: 1,000 (Ignore if landlocked)
Territory of country: Illinois and Michigan
1801 - DO NOT REMOVE
Twice sigbanned, once scared of the wrath of the forum mods.
On this index, my military is a 10-10-7.
Raider, military coniessour, God's slowest writer.

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:32 pm

What cities in the southwest are still in existence?

I imagine they are powered via hydroelectricity?

Imperial Idaho
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Idaho » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:37 pm

The United Artherian Federation wrote:NS Nation Name: Artheria
Nation Name: 1st Empire of Illinois
Leader Position and Name: Emperor Welch
Capital: Chicago
Flag of your nation: My flag.
Brief history of your nation: Screw it.
Government Form: Dictatorship
Army Size: 300,000
Army Technology: Lots of military gear, based off of the Army in the US. (Do they have a lot of military gear? Or do they use civilian rifles, or even bows and arrows?)
Navy Size: 1,000 (Ignore if landlocked)
Territory of country: Illinois and Michigan
1801 - DO NOT REMOVE

Illinois and Michigan aren't on the map, 300,000 men for an army is quite quite large, and the fact you just said "screw it" for your history isn't reassuring.

Denied.

(Image)

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:41 pm

Reserve the Black hills area for me, till i get my app out.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Imperial Idaho
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Idaho » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:43 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:What cities in the southwest are still in existence?

Not powered by anything really, probably farming along the rivers or ranching to stay alive. Otherwise a lot of it is at the players discretion, but cities would have a very big problem trying to stay around during the apocalypse so, you know.

(Image)

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:46 pm

Imperial Idaho wrote:
The Orson Empire wrote:What cities in the southwest are still in existence?

Not powered by anything really, probably farming along the rivers or ranching to stay alive. Otherwise a lot of it is at the players discretion, but cities would have a very big problem trying to stay around during the apocalypse so, you know.

How much territory can we claim?

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:48 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:
Imperial Idaho wrote:Not powered by anything really, probably farming along the rivers or ranching to stay alive. Otherwise a lot of it is at the players discretion, but cities would have a very big problem trying to stay around during the apocalypse so, you know.

I am interested to know this as well.
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Imperial Idaho
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Idaho » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:51 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:
Imperial Idaho wrote:Not powered by anything really, probably farming along the rivers or ranching to stay alive. Otherwise a lot of it is at the players discretion, but cities would have a very big problem trying to stay around during the apocalypse so, you know.

Just make it realistic I guess, don't go too over the top but don't think your confined to a small town.

For example it would be easier to hold more land in the plains than it would in the desert or mountains.

(Image)

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:56 pm

Imperial Idaho wrote:
The Orson Empire wrote:How much territory can we claim?

Just make it realistic I guess, don't go too over the top but don't think your confined to a small town.

For example it would be easier to hold more land in the plains than it would in the desert or mountains.

I guess I might just do the Puget sound region in Washington.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puget_Sound_region#

Obviously with Seattle being heavily reduced from it's former capacity.

Imperial Idaho
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Idaho » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:00 pm

Benuty wrote:
Imperial Idaho wrote:Just make it realistic I guess, don't go too over the top but don't think your confined to a small town.

I guess I might just do the Puget sound region in Washington.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puget_Sound_region#

Obviously with Seattle being heavily reduced from it's former capacity.

Reserved.

(Image)

Backatri
Envoy

Founded: Mar 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Backatri » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:12 pm

NS Nation Name: Backatri
Nation Name: Vancouver Republic
Leader Position and Name: Prime Minister Obadiah Kelley
Capital: Victoria
Population: ~500,000
Flag of your nation:

Brief history of your nation: Following the collapse of the Canadian government, and the severance of communications with Ottawa, the mayor of Victoia was faced with a massive wave of refugees from Vancouver. Seeing the tide, the mayor formed a new government, and 'appropriated' all of the Maritime Forces Pacific to weed out refugees. Only those skilled in nation building, such as doctors or farmers, were admitted. The mayor felt immensely guilty over consigning many to certain death on the mainland, and willingly stepped down to allow an election to occur. The newly formed Vancouver Forever took the majority, and has remained in that state since. The Vancouver Forever Party is focused on consolidating the hold on the island. It hasn't been peachy though. The influx of new population, however well screened and small, still overloaded the island, and many died, prompting the immediate distribution of Ration Cards and causing a great amount of resentment amongst the population without 'vital skills', who then formed the People's Party, with the aim of improving food supplies and ensuring equal treatment of citizens regardless of the skill set.
Government Form: Parliamentary republic
Army Size: 3,256, a basic security force, mostly relying on the navy for protection
Army Technology: some former military gear, although the shift is being made to civilian weapons, and ammunition is hoarded fiercely by the government. No military vehicles have been deployed, as the military is saving up on fuel.
Navy Size:
Frigates
HMCS Vancouver (FFH 331)
HMCS Regina (FFH 334)
HMCS Calgary (FFH 335)
HMCS Winnipeg (FFH 338)
HMCS Ottawa (FFH 341)
Coastal defence vessels
HMCS Nanaimo (MM 702)
HMCS Edmonton (MM 703)
HMCS Whitehorse (MM 705)
HMCS Yellowknife (MM 706)
HMCS Saskatoon (MM 709)
HMCS Brandon (MM 710)
Submarines
HMCS Victoria (SSK 876)
HMCS Corner Brook (SSK 878)
HMCS Chicoutimi (SSK 879)
Several sailboats, used mostly for reconnaissance and observation. The job of fighting is delegated to the navy ships, but they're all messed up (see below)

Although the VR has recovered the entirety of the Maritime Forces Pacific of the Royal Canadian Fleet, they are useless without electronics, leaving the land based military ill-equipped to deal with the defense of the island, seeing as the government wants to rely on a navy. Engineers are working to restore the ships with steam engines or even get the engines running with electricity again, but that's a distant hope
Territory of country: Vancouver Island, plus all the little fjords around it.
Economy: Although much was lost in the first few years of darkness, VR has managed to reestablish it's logging and fishing industries. Subsistence farming along with fishing has managed to keep pace with population growth, although the surpluses are very thin. The government hopes to parlay successful logging into trade deals with neighboring nations. A few farms can grow luxury items such as olives and lemons, and these are becoming the mainstay trade products of the VR.
1801 - DO NOT REMOVE
Sorry, had to type this up quickly, I'll add details as time goes on,
Last edited by Backatri on Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
Card Carrying Member of the adhouse|Proud Member of the GIA

Labor Union Nurture
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Labor Union Nurture » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:13 pm

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see map
NS Nation Name: Labor Union Nurture
Nation Name: North Oregon Federation or short as Hood River-Portland
Leader Position and Name: Mason Taras
Capital:Portland
Flag of your nation: Flag of Portland, Oregon*
Brief history of your nation: After the collapse of North American civilization, Hood River-Portland rose after survivors salvaged supplies from the destroyed city of Portland, which had be quickly depopulated following the onset panic, and from the areas agricultural facilities. The country reclaimed both the city of Portland, Hood River, Washington(county), Clatsop, and Columbia from new nomadic people seeking supplies from former townships in Oregon, and now commands a powerful military compared to its surrounding powers. The Federation is looking to recolonize the counties of Tillamook and Yamhill, but is encountering resistance on its eastern front bordering the county of Wasco.
Government Form: Democratic Federation
Army Size: 14,156
Army Technology: Advanced, uses some/few USA military technologies, but mostly swords, daggers, and handguns. USA technologies would include light machine guns and assault rifles. (Do they have a lot of military gear? Or do they use civilian rifles, or even bows and arrows?)
Navy Size: 3,256

- 70 canoe
- 60 commandeered motorboats
* 15 launches
* 40 cabin cruisers
- 20 commandeered sailboats
- 2 yachts under heavy repairs

(Ignore if landlocked)
Territory of country: Multnomah, Hood River, Washington(county), Clatsop, and Columbia
1801 - DO NOT REMOVE
Last edited by Labor Union Nurture on Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hello!

Pro: Libertarian Socialism, Secularism, Direct Democracy, Participatory Economics, Social Ecology, Esperanto

Against: Statism, Conservatism, Theocracy, Capitalism, Imperialism
Political Compass: -10, -9.18

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:15 pm

I don't recall seeing Alaska on the map though?

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:17 pm

Could you reserve me the San Francisco Bay area, please?

Backatri
Envoy

Founded: Mar 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Backatri » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:19 pm

Elerian wrote:Could you reserve me the San Francisco Bay area, please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SzP3_K_7EE

Found a theme song for you.
Card Carrying Member of the adhouse|Proud Member of the GIA

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:22 pm

Nevermind there is a portion of the state on the map after all.

Imperial Idaho
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Idaho » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:30 pm

Backatri wrote:NS Nation Name: Backatri
Nation Name: Vancouver Republic
Leader Position and Name: Prime Minister Obadiah Kelley
Capital: Victoria
Flag of your nation:
Brief history of your nation: Following the collapse of the Canadian government, and the severance of communications with Ottawa, the mayor of Victoria was faced with a massive wave of refugees from Vancouver. Seeing the tide, the mayor formed a new government, and 'appropriated' all of the Maritime Forces Pacific to weed out refugees. Only those skilled in nation building, such as doctors or farmers, were admitted. The mayor felt immensely guilty over consigning many to certain death on the mainland, and willingly stepped down to allow an election to occur. The newly formed Vancouver Forever took the majority, and has remained in that state since. The Vancouver Forever Party is focused on consolidating the hold on the island. It hasn't been peachy though. The influx of new population, however well screened and small, still overloaded the island, and many died, prompting the immediate distribution of Ration Cards and causing a great amount of resentment amongst the population without 'vital skills', who then formed the People's Party, with the aim of improving food supplies and ensuring equal treatment of citizens regardless of the skill set.
Government Form: Parliamentary republic
Army Size: 3,256, a basic security force, mostly relying on the navy for protection.
Army Technology: some former military gear, although the shift is being made to civilian weapons, and ammunition is hoarded fiercely by the government
Navy Size:
Frigates
HMCS Vancouver (FFH 331)
HMCS Regina (FFH 334)
HMCS Calgary (FFH 335)
HMCS Winnipeg (FFH 338)
HMCS Ottawa (FFH 341)
Coastal defence vessels
HMCS Nanaimo (MM 702)
HMCS Edmonton (MM 703)
HMCS Whitehorse (MM 705)
HMCS Yellowknife (MM 706)
HMCS Saskatoon (MM 709)
HMCS Brandon (MM 710)
Submarines
HMCS Victoria (SSK 876)
HMCS Corner Brook (SSK 878)
HMCS Chicoutimi (SSK 879)
Although the VR has recovered the entirety of the Maritime Forces Pacific of the Royal Canadian Fleet, resources are running low, and only a few ships can run at any given time. All frigates are docked, along with submarines, leaving a overextended fleet of coastal defense vessels
Territory of country: Vancouver Island, plus all the little fjords around it.
1801 - DO NOT REMOVE
Sorry, had to type this up quickly, I'll add details as time goes on,

Apologies, after looking it over again i'll have to deny the app due to the ships, the ships are very heavily reliant on electrical systems, and would become floating hunks of steel after the EMP.

Denied, but if you remove that part of the app It should be good.
Last edited by Imperial Idaho on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Image)

Imperial Idaho
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Idaho » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:31 pm

Elerian wrote:Could you reserve me the San Francisco Bay area, please?

Reserved.

(Image)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse