NATION

PASSWORD

Venture of Heroes [IC/Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Boergandina
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Boergandina » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:24 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Xavarius wrote:
"In Washington DC there are some evacuations, but these are being taken care of by the police and EMT's," Overseer responded, "There is a crisis over in Pandora City, but there are other heroes currently taking care of that. As for that Rift, it doesn't appear to follow our laws of physics, seeing as it is of another dimension. I'll see what I can do, perhaps attempt to make contact with some magic users. I would get in touch with Brain, he has done the most against this Rift. Here, I'll mark him on the map."

After a few clicks, he had located the Brain and had marked him for the Lady of War. He smirked, as a thought came to his mind.

"Sky Tower, archive these events. I may use them in a future GM VR Video Game." he said, forgetting that he was still connected with the Lady of War.

GM VR...? Video Game...? What?

She was thoroughly confused after that last remark. GM VR Video Game? What is that? And apparently it means Overseer hides something. Since inside her suit there's communication network, it is not hard for her to record the message and transfers it to her company's digital data storage. It is encrypted, and military-grade encryption and digital security but considering Overseer's likely and vastly more advanced tech, it just needs time before he knows about the message to her.

I'll keep this for later use. Overseer's not someone I can trust, apparently...though Jessica on her mind.

With a new clearing made in the throng of Inquisitors, the Übermensch leaned heavily against a wall and caught his breath. He overheard the woman above apparently talking to herself. The fires of the city roared in the distance. He released the clasps on his helm's mouthpiece, and opened it upwards on a hinge. It hissed from decompression. He reached into a compartment on the suit's left leg, and brought out a small flask, which he rose to his lips and sipped from. He looked up at her.
"So, who're you talking to? I can't quite make up what your saying, Krieg-Dame, so I assume you've got some form of communication, eh? What's it all about? Anyone know what's going on?" the Übermensch inquired. He reaffixed and pressurized his helm, and crushed the flask effortlessly, tossing the crumpled aluminum away.
5D Political Compass scores:
Collectivism score: 100%
Authoritarianism score: 100%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -100%
Liberalism score: 50%

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:37 pm

Everything Unexpected
Kiera Ambrose / Daniel McTavish - Dan/Kiera's apartment
Port City

Daniel awoke suddenly from his dream, grunting as he hit something on his head while suddenly rising up. Rubbing his eyes, he reached for his glasses- the blurry world around him instantly becoming clear. Kiera seemingly had done a great job sprucing up both of their rooms, with just the right amount of laziness and not the amount of stinkiness, just right for Daniel. He checked his phone, pushing away the news notification of Silver Knight's daring operation of last night, and read the reminder notification.- "Shit. It's already 9:00? Dad's gonna kill me if I don't get that website update up soo-"

"Morning!"

A very.. uh. how do I put this in a way that's not too inappropriate.. Ok. A very lightly clad Kiera stepped into Daniel's room, wearing what appeared to be an apron, and.. nothing else. She carried over to his feet a tray with breakfast - Eggs, Toast, Bacon, pancakes, all that good shit.

"Uh.. Morning." Daniel said, unintentionally eyeing Kiera up and down. "Wait- shi- Kiera! He suddenly yelled, covering his eyes. "What the fu- have you any idea what you're even wearing?!"

"Uh. Yeah." Kiera said. "An apron."

"Yeah, and nothing else!" Daniel retorted. "For the safety of us both, please put on something that's less - you know what?" Daniel blindly reached forward, groping for his tray. Once he got it, he placed it on his lap, and covered up his eyes, motioning for kiera to go away. "Just- thank you for breakfast, but please, put on something that's less revealing. Please." He told her, beginning to blindly fork something in his mouth. He spit the salt packet out, but didn't bother to open his eyes. That would be, at least, until Kiera decided to put some clothes on.

"Ok." Kiera gingerly stepped out of the room. Until Daniel heard the sound of bare feet touching the floor around the corner, did he know that Kiera was beginning to go downstairs. He sighed, opening his eyes as he slowly ate his breakfast, thinking to himself. Friends with a 17 year old.. And I'm 20! She and I like each other! Like, REALLY like each other. I'm afraid of this relationship. If I do one bad thing with her, I'm done for. At the same time.. This relationship.. I have hope for it. Just gotta keep this Silver Knight thing a secret from her.

Ignoring the sun slowly creeping into his room, Daniel took his remote and turned on the TV, tuning into the news.

"...other news today, the notorious drug cartel, El Cujo, under the leadership of infamous crime boss El Chupa has struck again, this time on a small town in the Californian desert." The reporter on the news said, an aerial video of the failed police siege of the cartel showing. Daniel watched attentively, scooping some eggs into his mouth. "A dozen police officers were killed in the assault and several were taken captive to be killed later. El Chupa, a super villain with gun manipulation abilities, has run the same cartel for more than a decade, and rules over the desert with an iron fist. Rumor has it that the bodies of the deceased are melted in acid, with the calcium drained from their bodies to make the notorious "mind control drug" that El Chupa is known to sell and produce with a secret formula. The criminal has ties with black markets all across the world, including Venezuela, Colombia, Russia, and-"

Daniel turned off the news report, sighing. "Burning bodies in acid? Creepy shit. Drug ring in the desert?" He looked over to his computer monitor, checking on the status of the Silver Knight suit. "So long as they aren't making crystal meth.. we're good. Anyways," he grunted, rolling up to bring his tray down. "Last night was a good test run." He tapped a few buttons, beginning to ready its launch sequence, which set off a few clicks and rumbles in the house as the Silver Knight left its throne. "Nows time for the real te-"

"EARTHQUAKE!" Kiera screamed bloody murder, and ran here and there in the house. Daniel had never slammed his computer monitor shut so fast in his life - faster than when he was walked in on that one time.

Capestagram - The Social Network for Supeheroes

Anonymous/Silver Knight (New Hero)
??, M, Badass Robot Suit.
Port City, CA

Status:Found out about this whole drug ring and drug cartel El Cujo thing in the CA deserts. Apparently they got a guy who can manipulate weapons. Guess I'll show this "El Chupa" guy the law in my way like I did with those robbers. Should be a breeze. See you in a bit, certain someone.
Image +1002 Image -5

Vector (Hero) 5 mins ago
I'm coming in to help! Going in alone is dangerous!
Image +50 Image -3

SilverKnight (New Hero) Moments ago
Uhhh.. please stay out of my work. I like you, but I got this under control. No disrespect.
Image +102 Image -0

CA Deserts

Ah, Shit. Now people are gonna assume that we're the new superpower couple. Daniel thought, soaring over the deserts of California, being guided by the marker on his HUD to the mission area. You've known about it since forever. Everything you say on the internet, lasts forever. God, sometimes I hate being lazy- makes me forget what I'm even doi-

Daniel's thoughts were interrupted by a series of rapid beeps on his right ear. On the right corner of his HUD, red alert markers alerted him of incoming rockets to his right- as it automatically scanned, and located the incoming SAM missiles coming in on his rear. As he dumped countermeasures, Daniel pulled Silver Knight up, taking it out of its flight mode as it went for a freefall on the ground. His plan was simple- fire the thrusters as soon as he reached a dangerous falling speed, where he'd land safely on the ground, and mow down everyone with his X4VS-49 Gauss Gun. Or, two of them, and combine them into one mega "Xavs" and kill them all. He did as he planned, plummeting down several hundred feet until he reached the "100m" mark on his altimeter, from where he deployed all of his thrusters downwards, to brace his fall. Silver Knight hit the ground harmlessly as it kicked up a massive pile of dust and sand, which was almost immediately riddled by bullets coming from all sides. He took out his "Xavs", summoning another one to the fray as he squeezed the triggers, mowing down several squads of the cartel members.

"Alright.. lets try something new.." Dan thought to himself aloud, activating his Heat Shield ADS, and deactivating it at the right time to send a large bubble of heat energy coursing outwards, scorching the men who were opening fire on him from all sides into a nice crisp. Daniel breathed deeply in and swallowed in a loud grunt, feeling the pat, pat, pat of a .50 cal machine gun striking a spot on his leg. He'd have to be careful about high caliber bullets like those, which had a chance of piercing the armor and damaging the systems. Daniel clicked the two "Xavs" guns together, one barrel of one Xavs snapping into the other, which formed, essentially, one giant assault rifle-type weapon. Firing a burst of heavy Gauss rounds at a group exiting from a shed and detonating something explosive inside, Daniel whipped back around to the .50 cal, and chambered another round. Holding the weapon one handed, Daniel aimed down at the Technical currently firing bullet after bullet at him, and prepared to fi-

"Hey, puta!"

BOOM

The .50 BMG round, an anti materiel round meant for taking out military-grade vehicles, sliced the Silver Knight's shoulder pad, producing a large gash which, while it didn't cause any internal damage, did piss Daniel off and cause him to divert all his attention to the man who tried to take him on. Taking a puff in the Silver Knight's "hotbox" mostly to calm himself down, Daniel turned around and looked down at El Chupa himself, who currently had about seven different rocket launchers of various eras of history orbiting around him like an asteroid belt. "Woah. You got a hotbox in there? I got one in my car, dude!" The drug boss said, jokingly.

Daniel crushed the technical under one boot, moving Silver Knight over to the man himself as he unpolarized his visor, showing his face. "That's not what I came here for. I came here for you, to bring you to justice. You've hurt too many innocent people, and it's my job to stop you."

"What are you, some sort of neckbeard? You tryna kill me from cringe?" El Chupa folded his arms, the weapons still floating around him. "Get that cliche speech and Japanese robot out of here, bro." He said, all of the weapons orbiting him instantly morphing into the same Barret M107 used to produce that gash in Daniel's suit. "But, I gotta ask you one thing. You got a girlfriend, man?"

Daniel stayed silent as he polarized his visor and balled his fist in anger, subsequently causing one of Silver Knight's fists to ball up. "I know you do. That physics girl; the sweet, sweet Vector, that kid from Port City.. What's her name again? Oh. Kiera." He grinned. "I know all about her, I got more goons in Port City than you imagine. And that crime? That was only the beginning, bro."

"You lay so much as a finger on her," Daniel's voice came from Silver Knight as a deep, metallic, and serious voice, much deeper (and more badass) than his regular voice. "And I will wipe you across this ground underneath my boot like the bug you are."

El Chupa simultaneously aimed the M107s at Daniel, cackling. "You really wanna go, huh?"

Once Daniel heard the M107's click and unlock their safeties, he took it as a signal to put up his heat shield and brace for impact. One after another, the ten M107s fired at Silver Knight, peppering his heat shield with round after round. Even after they all were done firing and emptied their magazines, they were almost instantly refilled with bullets, as if El Chupa was cheating. Daniel heard a high pitched whoosh by his ear, notifying him that a bullet had narrowly missed his head. "What's wrong, dude? Your fancy shield ain't working?"

"Appears so." Daniel said, internally cursing his machine. Ignoring the yellow battery sign flashing in the upper left corner of his HUD, Daniel equipped his sword, slashing it upwards towards El chupa. The crime boss rolled out of the way of the sword, which sounded more of like a buzz saw on steroids as it tore through the earth like a knife through hot butter. Enraged by this, Daniel took his sword, swinging in for a downwards swipe, right on top of El Chupa. Unfortunately, this left him wide open for an attack on the stomach, in the form of an Anti-tank shell slamming right into his chest. Daniel flew back about 50 feet before hitting the ground, sliding across the cactus-ridden sands painfully. The alarms blaring left and right in his suit were very annoying, to the point where Daniel had no other point, but to just shut them off.

Slowly and painfully leaning up, Silver Knight's head looked down to the impact site. Daniel unpolarized the helmet visor of Silver Knight, feeling the large hole in the armor that the Anti-tank shell had made. "Note to self.. remember to upgrade armor.." Dan thought to himself as he grunted, leaning up to face El chupa, who had just reloaded the 84×246 mm R round to his Carl Gustav. "Enjoying your beatdown, dude?"

"No, but you will!"

"Ok, who the FUCK is that?" El Chupa yelled.

The familiar voice from the east prompted both to look over, spotting the incoming truck that was flying towards El Chupa at high speeds. Rolling out of the way just in time to see the truck collapse inwards and explode, they saw a figure stepping out of the sand, seemingly unfazed by the buffeting shockwave of the explosion. With unmistakably familiar blonde hair and wearing some sort of mix between a spy sneaking suit, and some sort of military combat fatigue-like superhero suit, was a girl, who had a swirling mass of energy from the explosion around her.

"Vector?" Silver Knight spoke. "I thought I said, I don't need any help.."

"What have you done to him?" Kiera seemed more serious than usual, as she ripped up some rocks from the ground with her powers and aimed at El Chupa. "Why would you go around spreading these lies?"

"This ain't none of your business, girlie." El Chupa equipped a variety of weapons. "Leave."

"You hurt my friends: I hurt you." Kiera said.

Daniel gasped as he saw the flashes of the guns firing in front, but sighed in relief as the bullets harmlessly slowed to a halt in front of Kiera. In a twisted turn of events, the tracer rounds were redirected towards El Chupa at double the speed and with modified ballistics, making it harder for them to miss. Miraculously, though, the criminal boss remained unharmed, and spawned in two golden revolvers, which he fired upon at Vector, with rapid succession. Vector, of course, quickly sent the bullets' velocities to "Zero" with a quick equation in her head, watching as they harmlessly stopped before they were even in range of her. As an added bonus, she flicked her hands down, causing the two revolvers to point down to the ground and go forward- and keep going forward, as if they were weighed down. While El Chupa was busy trying to get his guns out of the ground, Kiera suddenly rushed forth after modifying her own speed, giving herself an an absolute constant velocity to end El Chupa in one combo. Her fist, which normally wouldn't do much, connected with El Chupa's face like that of a professional boxer, knocking away a few teeth in the process as she sent the crime boss flinging. Instead of flying off like a regular ragdoll, he flew back to the wall of a hangar, as the vectors of his movement were pointed to that metal wall on the hangar. Kiera slowly approached El Chupa, who struggled to move away from how he was seemingly magnetized to the metal wall. As Kiera approached El Chupa slowly, ready to give the finishing KO punch, she heard a click, followed by the sound of metal pinging - the sound of a flashbang grenade pin hitting the floor.

"Bad move, kiddo." El Chupa smiled. The flashbang detonated in front of Kiera, instantly blinding and disorienting her to the point of where she fell on the floor, blinded and confused. El Chupa simply spun a revolver he spawned in his hand and aimed it down at the helpless Kiera, who couldn't hear or see anything besides the faint clicking of the revolver's handle going backwards. "Shame I gotta put you down, girlie."

That's it. It's the end. Kiera thought to herself, shedding a tear. As she braced for impact from any angle, she suddenly winced and flinched, hearing a magnificent, yet startling noise: a gunshot - luckily, not the one that would've ended her life.

El Chupa looked down to see a hole the size of a Dessert plate in his chest, and almost immediately fell afterwards, dead on the spot. Kiera, now able to see, looked over to see that Silver Knight had dropped his combined "Xavs", whose barrel was busy smoking, and was already up on his feet, despite the nasty crack in his armor. "From the time I set eyes on you, I always knew you were a loose cannon, you son of a gun." He paused, for dramatic effect. "Looks like you finally ran out of ammo."

Silver Knight then jogged over to Vector, keeping his visor polarized to mask his identity. He knelt over Kiera, who was still rubbing her eyes from the disorienting flashbang grenade. "Are you ok, Vector?" He asked, picking her up as if she was injured - very delicately.

"What?" She asked, squinting her eyes. "I cant h- oh. Here comes my hearing.." She shook her head. "I.. you- you saved me.. I can't believe someone like you would save me.." She said. "Thank you. Thank you so very much. We worked well today."

"I told you I had it under control-" Silver knight began, quickly correcting himself. "But, of course, every good superhero needs a sidekick, as they always say. Not saying that you'll be my sidekick and a-"

Kiera kneeled up and kissed Silver Knight on his helmet, where his head would've been, as she smiled, giggling. "Bye now. I can make my own way home now. Thanks for the help."

"You t-" Daniel paused, holding his hand out to her. Should I do it.. or should I not..? He thought to himself.

Fuck it, I'll do it!

"Hey, uhh.. Vector?" Silver Knight asked, rubbing the back of his head. "I know we're still friends on Capestagram - and I still got some battery life left in the suit.. So, uh.." He paused. "Do you-"

"Want to go to a movie together?" Vector finished, squeeing wildly. "Oh my gosh- I haven't seen that Mad Max movie yet! I so want to see it!"

Well, this is awkward. Dan thought. Hell, when's the last time I've went out to a movie by myself or with Kiera?

"Uh. You mean that movie where the people are riding around on death machines in the desert?" Asked the Silver Knight.

"No, silly! The one that has that energy absorbing superhero, of course! I love myself a good superhero movi- say, did you see that one crossover one directed by Atr-"

"Ok, ok.." Silver Knight said. "I'll take you to a movie. Then we can have a meal at the cafe."

"The Hero's Brew" Cafe
Port City

"I can't believe the movie left off with a cliffhanger of Mad Max and Magnus deciding whether or not to join forces against chaos.. That movie ended way too quickly - and I thought they were going to fight!" Silver Knight said, irritatingly banging his fist on the table as he took a sip from his coffee, allowing the liquid to flow down into his mouth with a specially designed mouth port he put into Silver Knight's helmet.

"I know, right? And that scene where the US guy was like, 'Hey, there's no seismic activity on the moon!' has me cracking up even now!" She cackled, just about ready to spill her drink all over her fancy military-grade super suit, resembling some sort of cross between a Sneaking Suit and a military flight suit.

"Yeah, I know. Hope they make a sequel." Silver Knight nodded.

"Of course they will. It's Multi-Versa Studios- they're bound to make a sequel come two or three years from now."

Daniel thought to himself silently, as Vector aimlessly ranted on about how the movie was "Okay" and could've been done better. What am I doing? This isn't me! Silver Knight doesn't do this kind of stuff - he's supposed to be a crime fighter, and here he is, as nerdy as me! More and more, he's becoming more like me, and in due time, I think he'll actually become me. I have got to stop this. Luckily, the "LOW BATTERY" blip in red began to blink in front of Dan's eyes, somewhat saving him from the situation. I just hope this works.

Kiera locked eyes where Daniel's eyes would've been, smiling. "I know you're smiling under there!"

"Yeah, I am.." Silver Knight said. "Vector.. It's been real nice to know more of you, but I have got to go." He explained to her, making the "LOW BATTERY" alert become visible to her on his visor. "I know I'm kind of in a rush- but I'm as heavy as a rock when I lose battery to this suit, and I don't want anyone to see my secret lair.. Yet.."

Kiera nodded, taking a sip of her coffee. "I totally understand. I got to get someplace too -" She quickly checked her phone. "A friend at the docks just hurt his leg, and he'll be needing all the help in the world on that leg.. Second slip in a long time."

Bet it was Mack. Daniel thought to himself, remembering the clumsy sailor Kiera gave the package to at the beginning of the week. "Anyways, uh.. I would walk you there, but, there's probably a crowd of reporters outside.. and low battery."

Kiera nodded in understandment. "It's totally fine, Silver!" She winked. "I'll be seeing you tonight. Stay safe."

"You too- wait.. Tonight?"

"You'll see." She winked. "By the way, nice suit."

"Thanks. You too. Nice ass- shit. Uhh... nice... wait- I didn't mean it like th-"

But, she was already gone. Daniel sighed internally to himself, a sigh that would not be audible to everyone in the shop currently busy on their Capestagrams. He clumsily stepped out of the cafe, almost immediately being bombarded with reporters, parparazzi, and pre-pubescent girls, all screaming for an interview, autograph, photo, and a ride simultaneously. One rather loud person thrust a microphone into his face, almost touching his helmet. "Silver Knight! Finally get to talk to you." The man said, grinning.

"Oh, great." Dan's voice came from Silver Knight as the same voice he used when speaking to El Chupa and the prison robbers. "You're those Capestagram guys, aren't you?"

"Yep. With truth superpowers." He said, rubbing his hipster beard. "Say, we're releasing an update, and may do a special showcase on our two most popular heroes currently- Vector, the Physics Manipulation gal from Port City, and you, Silver Knight, the mysterious mech suit-wielding techno-guy, also from Port City. Mind answering one simple question? Between you and me?"

"If I answer this, will you refuse to bug me with those emails and keep this information from the.." Dan shivered. "..tabloids?"

"Yep. I ain't lying there, My truth superpowers keep me from doing so." He chuckled, as if it were a joke. "Now, here's the question...

Is this relationship between you and Vector a real one?"

Dan froze up upon hearing this, and everyone all paused, as if they were suspecting an answer. "Uhh.." Silver Knight spoke into the microphones, simultaneously. "I'd prefer to leave that information a secret. I had a splendid day of fighting a gun manipulating super-villain and almost DYING, watched a great movie with a good friend, had a good cup of coffee, and I just want to go home, and take a god damn good shower." He paused. "I'm allowed to say that, right..? Either way, I need a shower, and I need to go home."

Dan's thrusters on his legs and back flared up suddenly as the crowd made way, and soon, he was off in the sky, the engines screaming as if they were like a jet taking off from an aircraft carrier. From there he flew, along the coast of Port City, and disappearing into the sunset.

"Well..." The Capestagram guy said. "There we have it, folks. California- and the world's, new super powered couple. Vector, and the Silver Knight." In the fashion of a newspaper chief editor, he began assigning everyone orders. "Pre-pubescent middle school girls - Start writing erotic fanfiction and making art! News reports - who gives a crap about oil prices- this is breaking news! Make a story!" He said, before finally returning to the rest of the 30+ year old hipsters Capestagram team. "Capestagram team, assemble! And, break!"

"So glad I did that.." Daniel rubbed his face with his towel, before pulling on something more comfortable to wear as the day went down. "Now all I need to do is sit back, relax, and chill, knowing the Knight is charging up and healing up in his Throne.."

Daniel flipped on the news on his big TV, immediately being assaulted with the face of a news reporter talking about the relationship between superheroes being an issue or nor, with, no surprise, Silver Knight and Vector's faces split in the picture.

Daniel sighed irritated, turning off the TV as he checked his smartphone for the latest Capestagram updates. "Shit still going on in DC: check. Pandora City: check.." He browsed over a text notification from Kiera, opening up a massive text from Kiera about the day and how dreamy Silver Knight was, saying how much she liked him, and how she wished to know who was behind the helmet. Daniel only smiled and replied to her text: <I'm very sure he likes you just as much back. Just don't touch the mask. For now. (smile face)> He contemplated on doing a wink face, but chose not to. Kiera wasn't a dumb blonde, of course, and could quickly find her way into situations that she didn't need to be in.

Her final notification was something different this time. A direct message notification, from Capestagram. Browsing past all the status updates and pictures, Dan tapped on the direct message button in the upper right of his phone's screen, accepting the DM from "Vector". Assuming it to be a cute little picture she found on the internet, which Kiera was usually known for, Daniel waited patiently, for the whole loading circle to fill from gray, to white. "Let's see, what this is.."

Unfortunately for Daniel, opening that DM would turn out to be the worst mistake of his life. The picture loaded, and he looked at it for a good 5 seconds, before immediately realizing what it was. Dan never threw his phone so hard halfway across the room, and raced to grab his phone, which lay, screen up to the ceiling, at the front of his door, showing the illicit picture in full glory. Daniel leaped off his bed and quickly army crawled all the way over to his phone, grabbing it and pressing the home button just in time to see Kiera come up the steps, home from work. "Oh. Hey Daniel. Did you get my text?"

"Uhh... Yeah." Daniel awkwardly said. "I'm going to... go to bed now.."

"This early?" Kiera asked.

"Yeah. Today was a rough day- coding all that stuff for the website.. Had to finish it before I left.."

Kiera raised an eyebrow. "Left? For where?"

"You know, some questions are better of left unansweredbyenow!" Daniel quickly slammed his door shut, motioning for the door to automatically lock - the lock, which he had installed a while ago to keep Kiera from using her pesky Vector Manipulation to unlock the door and walk in on Daniel, like when she asked Daniel to help her with her Capestagram video while he was busy in a video game. Daniel, making sure the door was extra locked, walked on over to the bed and hesitantly got in, opening the message. As best as he could, without looking (or trying to peek), he gave a reply, sure to keep her at bay for a while. A simple "<3" and a cute message, would do.

Daniel then closed his phone, and his eyes, subsequently, as he put his phone up to charge on its wireless charging pad, then, suddenly, yelled out loud.

"Holy shit! She sent me WHAT?!"

"Who did?" Kiera called from the other room.

"Some girl from high school who tried to crush on me." Daniel quickly lied, placing his face into his pillow, sighing to himself.

Why did I even get into this?

Indo-pasif archipelago
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Indo-pasif archipelago » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:48 pm

Naplez wrote:
Gratis Suid-Alfashir Republiek wrote:
"Absolutely dpectacular" Cedric called before he ran and slid towards the lipn, coming to a halt just before the legs. Wasting no time, he quickly grabbed the end of the hose that fores out water and cut a path around the legs of the isolating each leg. Realising the hose of was still attached to the wall, he took out his knife and quickly cut through. He tied the two enss together tightly before giving a thumbs up to Andre "Alright mate, I think we're good" he said, putting his knife back into its holder. He looked over at Jonathan "Think you can pop a dart into it?"

“Of course” Jonathan said, pointing the rifle and shooting the Lion one of the legs, the lion gave a final roar and was knocked out by the dart. Jonathan saw that he only had one dart left and while looking at both Cedric and Andre, said “the bad news is that I only got one dart left, so I hope that either we find more darts or that this lion was the most dangerous animal of the zoo” loading the remaining dart into the rifle he asked “Now what do we do next?”

"You know what I think?" Andre was lying on the ground. He was really exhausted and he didn't think he could fight another ridiculous monstrosity this zoo had to offer. "We should go to the cafeteria. They got one in the zoo right? Oh and you should reload that gun, we'll need it." Andre slowly stood up, he had returned to his normal form. The fight had left him in a weakened state, and he would need a rest. Just then he saw a girl crashed into the cyborg. "I guess we need a larger cage. Hey Valancy, can you capture all the animals here?"
I picked the Anarchist Hog

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Republic Of Bermuda » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:06 pm

The White House
Washington, D.C., U.S.A.

"This is Director *crackle*-ency hailing the SE-*crackle*-ERS currently in Washing-*crackle*- I please speak with the com-*crackle*-cer?"

"Copy that Director. This is Captain Robert Kenner. Interference is high, over. Repeat. This is Captain Kenner. Interference is high. I am losing-."

Kenner switched his radio off and rolled his eyes as he stood on the front lawn of the White House. Why now? That idiot knew there were thousands of X-Rays prowling D.C., had fighters attempted to recapture the city, and, for some godforsaken reason, had thought it a good idea to contact a team in the middle of the war zone.

But Kenner couldn't dwell on that. He had arrived at the Whiskey Hotel to a resounding cry of... no one. All the heroes were gone. They did have a lead, but that was more a glance of one of the heroes' face than anything concrete. Great. Again, Kenner couldn't dwell on that. The X-Rays were almost certainly going to launch a counter-attack.

"Jenkins! Parker! Create a perimeter!" Kenner ordered, "Ramirez, search Whiskey Hotel for AA, and then get up on that roof!"

The soldiers scurried off to do their tasks. Kenner reactivated his radio. It was compromised, no doubt, but at this point it was more announcing SEEKER's victory than anything else.

"This is Yankee Mike Two-Niner Actual, Whiskey Hotel is secure. Repeat. Whiskey Hotel is secure!"

SEEKER Headquarters
Groom Lake, Nevada, U.S.A.

"This is *crackle* -kee Mike Tw- *crackle* -tual, Whiskey Hot- *crackle* -epeat. Whiskey Hotel is secure!"

The control room broke out into cheering. Even though the rift remained open and Inquisitors remained everywhere in the city, the recapture of the White House was a psychological victory. General Johnathan Moore let out a sigh of relief and collapsed onto a chair. The day was far from won, but progress was being made. Victory was no longer a miracle, but rather a goal. An achievable goal.

And Moore would lead his organization to it. Moore took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. Victory would still be a hard-fought reward even with the unexpected support of the metahumans.

"Kim?" The Brigadier asked his secretary, a smartly-dressed middle-aged woman who probably had more combat experience than most veterans, "Could you get a cup of coffee? We're gonna be here a while."

Above Pandora City
Pandora City, U.S.A.

A helicopter hovered above the Pandora City Zoo. The vehicle, a Bell 407, was painted like a news chopper, gleaming red with a white underbelly. But the chopper was not there to record the news.

Inside, beneath the chopper's shiny exterior, sat seven SEEKER operators. The man in the passenger seat, Special Agent Schmidt, was in command of the operation. A gruff man of 47, he was ex-GSG-9, and infamous with SEEKER for his ruthless nature. He was peering down through the cockpit of the Bell at the scenes that were unfolding underneath them.

A monstrous creature that was once a lion was on a rampage. The outclassed zookeepers, with at best a (comparatively) small tranquilizer gun, were running as the distracted lion tore into a bathroom.

"O'Brien!" Schmidt spoke into his headset, "Get the tranquilizer ready!"

"Sir, yes, sir!" The agent brought out his rifle, an Italian-designed beast of a weapon. CO2 powered, it was designed to deliver a dart of a substance- be it poison, sedative, or other- through the thickest skin and at a muzzle velocity of 1,000 feet per second. For this containment operation, O'Brien had 30 tranquilizer darts and 20 darts loaded with Conantokin-P, a hideously deadly poison capable of killing an animal (or a man) before they feel the sting of the dart. O'Brien loaded a tranquilizer dart. "Tranq in, sir!"

"Fire at will. Pilot, get him a clear shot."

The door to the chopper slide open. The pilot brought the chopper to as much a halt as he could get it. O'Brien raised the rifle, taking care to aim at the monster as it violently shook around a toilet. The agent with the rifle took a deep breath and fired.

The dart hit its mark, going into the lion's back. The mutant roared and started flailing, demolishing even more of the building. It remained up. O'Brien loaded a second dart. This tranq soared into the lion's thigh. The mutant again roared, but it was losing energy. With a dying hiss, it thumped down into the ruins, unconscious. Schmidt nodded and contacted the rest of the team, who were waiting for a "bagged" target, to come pick the sleeping giant up. To accomplish this they had a modified American M88 Recovery Vehicle and a flatbed truck. The leader of the recovery party, Field Agent McAlister, radioed in that his men were on the move.
N U T S !

Naplez
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Naplez » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:14 pm

Indo-pasif archipelago wrote:
Naplez wrote:
“Of course” Jonathan said, pointing the rifle and shooting the Lion one of the legs, the lion gave a final roar and was knocked out by the dart. Jonathan saw that he only had one dart left and while looking at both Cedric and Andre, said “the bad news is that I only got one dart left, so I hope that either we find more darts or that this lion was the most dangerous animal of the zoo” loading the remaining dart into the rifle he asked “Now what do we do next?”

"You know what I think?" Andre was lying on the ground. He was really exhausted and he didn't think he could fight another ridiculous monstrosity this zoo had to offer. "We should go to the cafeteria. They got one in the zoo right? Oh and you should reload that gun, we'll need it." Andre slowly stood up, he had returned to his normal form. The fight had left him in a weakened state, and he would need a rest. Just then he saw a girl crashed into the cyborg. "I guess we need a larger cage. Hey Valancy, can you capture all the animals here?"

"Want to rest?" Jonathan asked "Dont worry about encountering mutant animals, with my power we can know where they are and sneak away from them before they even notice us" he also wanted to relax a little and to call his dad, after all he came to Pandora city to visit him and to know what had happened to the tidal wave that was supposed to come to Pandora city "Anyone else wants to come to the cafeteria? " Jonathan said while thinking "I really hope that the incident was finished so I can go home"

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:19 pm

Invasion of the Parahumans

Emergency sirens wailed across the North German Plain, an unfamiliar sound to the residents as they took to the streets and sought shelter, while others stood outside of their homes and watched the skies and questioned neighbors on the sirens. The sirens were broken up by an calm, collected announcement from the Bundeswehr: "An unidentified flying object is moving through Neubrandenburg. Please seek shelter and await further instructions. This is not a drill." Some residents showed signs of confusion, others did as they were told, and some few grabbed their video cameras and phones. Once the object was in sight, however, their interest turned into shock and fear - A colossal landmass was just floating above the ground, lazily moving forwards.

At that sight, many chose safety over curiosity. Though the floating landmass looked earth-like, it was just so alien to any human to see an island suspended above the ground. A large majority of the citizens felt a twinge of fear as the isle passed, rightfully so, their instincts telling them that whoever was in control of the flying fortress was not a friend, and in fact, the residents of the isle harbored a special hatred for the worldy residents below them. Aboard the island, standing in a circle around a round table, were several members of the High Council of the Parahumans, calmly going over their maps and war plans, all headed by their ruler, Petraeus Paragon.

"We've managed to identify armories and bases of the natives' military. Coordinated strikes are underway as we speak, Majesty." Arno Austerlitz said quickly in a smooth, developed voice as he pointed to marked locations on a map of Germany. "In the city itself, we will meet initial opposition from forces there, but once they're dealt with, reinforcements will take hours to reach the city gates."

"Enough time to establish occupation forces?" Paragon asked, Arno narrowing his eyes to respond.

"We can hold the second roadway outward from the city center, beyond and our supplies are overstretched. Using the Havel River, we can extend our supplies outward. The European Union has made contact and issued orders to us, do you care to read or acknowledge them?"

"Give me the gist of it, Arno."

"They're scrambling their air forces and mobilizing their battlegroups." Arno said quickly, "They've stated that they will not strike first but will strike hard if needed. Mighty threats from such lowly beings."

"Certainly. Titan will be able to handle air defenses, their air fleet is as good as gone. What's our timetable for bombardment and boots on the ground?" Paragon asked, clasping his hands behind his back. "We need to take and hold Berlin for our negotiations to succeed."

"Understood, we're looking at forty minutes until we drop our bombs."

"Excellent. Ready your informants and keep our operations mobile."

The massive floating fortress of Thule flew high above northern Berlin, several wings of fighter jets zipping close to the landmass, trying to observe hostile action and keep themselves ready. At 1AM on the dot, a massive shock-wave radiated from the island in all directions, bolts of lightning carrying it far and wide in a massive radius around Thule. On-board controls and communications failed for the Luftwaffe, their aircraft dropping out of the skies, and the bright lights of Berlin flickering off, bathing the landscape in pitch black darkness.

Then, the bombardment began. Utilizing electromagnetic rail guns, designed and built by Titan, kinetic payloads slammed heavily into targeted buildings and residences, lighting up the dark city with flashes of light, followed by and explosion, and then fire. Thule turned on it's bright spotlights, becoming like a second moon over Berlin, just so that the civilians could see the next dreaded sight: the invasion. Dropping from pods directly on the streets, the Parahuman military forces, known by many names but often referred to as the Forever Knights, began to secure their positions with stunning effectiveness.

Clad in defensive armor and wielding gauss rifles, the Knights tore through whatever defenses the Berliners could muster, their rifles able to tear through plated vehicle armor and buildings with ease, chasing out and capturing several prisoners in their assault. Watching over the battle was the God-King of the Parahumans, who floated in front of Thule in order to oversee the action. Appearing behind him a puff of smoke was Arno, who casually bowed for respect. "The Knights have secured most of the Havel and are moving to the city center. However, a situation is developing."

"Oh?" Paragon asked, "Pray tell, do they have their trump cards in play?"

"Most likely. A civilian is turning back our forces. I will dispatch heavier assault forces to take him out - Where's Titan?"

"Directing operations. Worry not, Arno, I will deal with this torn myself. For sport." Paragon said with a smile, his voice being drowned out as rail gun artillery battered the Berline cityscape further.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:05 pm

Disaster
Kiera Ambrose / Vector | Daniel McTavish / Silver Knight
"Hero's Brew" Cafe, Port City, CA

"Hey, you hear about what's going on in the news?" Kiera asked Daniel, who appeared to be about to french kiss his food. "Huh- wha? Oh.. uh I didn't really get much sleep."

"And I thought you went to bed early." Kiera said, placing her chin on her palm. Daniel was still sort of freaked out by what she did, but, luckily, she didn't know who Daniel even really was. By that, she didn't know that he was the Silver Knight. "Yeah, anyways, look up there."

Seemingly everyone at the cafe had stood up to see what was on the news, as if they were bugs attracted to some fluorescent lamp. Someone was courteous enough to turn up the volume for everyone to hear:

"..reaking news from Berlin, the city seems to be under siege by unknown hostile threats, presumably. Eyewitnesses describe the invaders to be almost human-like in appearance, indistinguishable from any other human despite appearing in some enhanced condition. They seem to be wielding weapons similar to gauss weaponry used by the military, and seem to be extremely hostile even to the civilians of Berlin. While Luftwaffe forces appear to be grounded for the time being, German military forces fighting on the ground see little to no chance of success in repelling the forces, but, surprisingly, have kept them from taking Berlin just yet from unknown means. Berlin itself has been bombarded constantly by high velocity artillery guns from the island, for no more than 30 minutes as of now. The invaders, whom are assumed to be alien at this moment, arrived in Berlin from a floating island that suddenly appeared above the city today. No known action has been made by the US Government on behalf of the issue, but NATO forces are on the scene."

"You think Vector or that Silver Knight guy can go over there and beat them up?" A miscellaneous individual in the cafe asked.

"Oh, please. There's no way they can get there in time. By the time they're there, there's gonna be nothing left of it."

Slowly pulling up the hood to a hoodie she had on, Kiera prepared to sneak out unnoticed, while Daniel was about to retort by boasting about how Silver Knight could fly at hypersonic speeds. Obviously, it was a lie, as he could fly much faster.. right? Anyways, Daniel had to figure out where Kiera was taking him. When the streets turned into alleyways, Daniel got a little scared at what he was seeing.

Kiera ripped off her clothes - luckily, revealing to daniel that she had on the same style flightsuit-sneaking suit looking uniform on from when she fought El Chupa. "You still have that?" Daniel asked.

"No." Kiera replied, hastily pulling on some goggles. "Remember that, uh, lab-looking building I told you about? The one I was sort of.. made in?" She asked.

"Yeah.. of course.." Daniel said, rubbing the back of his head. If she figures out that I salvaged materials from that lab to build Silver Knight..

"I got this from there." She replied, gesturing to her jumpsuit-lookin thing, and threw one Daniel's size towards him. "Go on, I won't be looking."

Daniel paused, looking at it. "You mean to tell me, I'm gonna be your sidekick for today?" He asked. Kiera laughed. "If you say so. Come on, it'll be fun!"

"Yeah, It'll be fun getting my ass killed by aliens who look like humans." Dan sighed. "Fine. I'll do it.." He sighed, unzipping the jumpsuit-stealth suit-military suit-whatver suit and pulling it on. "How the hell are we even gonna get to Berlin in the first place?"

"Easy." Kiera said. "First, I use my Vector Manipulation to cancel the vectors of gravity on us, and use the wind vectors as means of propulsion for you and me. Then, I accelerate us to high speeds, while increasing our velocity, to make us go at the maximum speed without killing us. I could also negate the inertia so we go faster, but, that's up to you. It's worked for me, its how I got to Silver Knight so quickly, and it'll work for you, too."

Daniel paused, mouth agape. "So.. flight?" He assumed. "Pretty much." Kiera answered.

Daniel paced back and forth, thinking. "Oh.. Ok.." He said, fake adjusting his uniform away from Kiera. In reality, he was tapping his wrist controller for Silver Knight, setting him on an autonomous flight path to Berlin. By the time they got there, He'd be there waiting for them, in a designated hiding space.

"Alright, I'm ready." Daniel said, taking Kiera's hand. "So... you won't be going that fast, will you?"

"You don't want us to get there as fast as possible?" Kiera asked.

"Well, no.. It's just-"

"Great. We'll move at the fastest speed." Kiera said. Before Daniel could even comprehend what happened, Kiera and him were in the air, at a somewhat wild speed. They preformed a sharp turn after going upwards - from there they moved, quickly zipping over the buildings of Port City in seconds, as they flew over land at insane speeds.

Vector Manipulation's a cool ass power, Daniel thought. Just hope we can get there fast enough and without Kiera collapsing..
Last edited by Turmenista on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Onekawa-Nukanor
Senator

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Onekawa-Nukanor » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:00 am

Blue Crusader & Agency
Pandora City
Pandroa City Zoo

It felt bad. His chest was painful. It felt like he'd suffered some serious bruisess. Breathing was getting a little difficult. And he was also feeling a lot more light headed. Compared to the hugeness of the demon which these people referred to as a Gorilla, and the ferocity of the hog, this beast which people came to refer to as a "Rhino" felt like a wall. A moving, hard hitting wall that didn't show any sign of cracking. Although his new found militia comrades had made it clear that they would prefer that they would capture all of these mutant creatures alive, he was close to just pulling out his sword. He punched it, kicked it, slammed it and thrown it around like a ragdoll. Yet it certainly didn't show any sign of slowing down, whilst he himself had been trampled, slammed and thrown around himself. He was sure that these militia men would be dead if it hadn't been getting all of the beasts attention. At least, lying down here beside this after being thrown a good 25 metres just by the beasts glancing blow, his armour stilled seemed solid. His body clearly wasn't made of the same stuff though. A few cursory pats on his breastplate showed it didn't even have a dent. He could hardly feel a scratch, at least none as severe as he expected. He thought that the colour of his tabard was actually a little brighter.

This quick investigation about his bodily state was rudely interrupted by the shaking of the ground and yelling men. Lifting his head he noticed that the man who spoke Italian, Sullivan, was in the way of a large, angry, red horned rhino. At that site Alessandro picked himself up and got his leg pumping. He might be getting handed a beating but at least he could survive it. These men he knew would be killed instantly. And like a streak of torrential river he moved with some serious speed. With a heave he grabbed a stray metal can and threw it at the beast. Singing through the air it easily bumped of its apparently thick hide. With a snort and a stare it turned it gaze back on Alessandro. It came ponderously charging at him, sparing these militia men. Even more so than the hog the ground shook beneath him. Alessandro was determined that in this new era he would show people that men like him, apparently looked down upon as bloody fanatics, could be a little mnore. Him setting himself up for life and forging his own legend was a nice bonus.

"Come at me, you infernal cow! I'll be the man who takes the victory this day" sprouted from his lungs. He didn't know if it understood him but it kept coming on regardless. With a bent knee he braced himself and they connected. Using what he knew this time he didn't try to deftly dodge to the side, which so far had proven to be ineffective. Even as fast as he forced his body to move it always seemed to move its head just enough to glance him and send him flying. With a heave he grabbed its horn and it shook him to his bones. It didn't stop though. With his legs straining it still managed too push him. He felt his heels were digging into the grass. He could smell it, a rather foul odour, and the odd smoke leaving its nostrils was coming faster and it seemed to be getting angier. As this was happening the horn started getting bright and hotter. He could the heat through his gauntlets and it wasn't letting up. It didn't take long as he got dug deeper and deeper into the ground the horn got so hot that his gauntlets were now a dull red. His hands felt fine, but he didn't know how hot his armour could deal with the heat.

Now that he was securely anchored, he had his opportunity. With a sweat coming down his brow and he could feeling it coming off his nose, he used his right hand to hit it right in the face. Not too hard, just a quick jab to distract it. With the moment of repreive he moved his arms into a stronger grip and heaved his whole body into a throw. It felt heavy, far heavier than expected. Its texture even felt unusally thick. And then he picked it up head first and sent the creature reeling off towards a lion cage. He could hears it bellow in mid-air as he saw it go flying right through the metal bars of a cage and saw a smoke plume. But he certainly couldn't let it go there. He needed to make sure it was down. With a quick leap he pulled himself out of the ground went carging head. He saw the vcreature aheasd lying on its side and as he pushed his endons and muscles in his legs to the limit he jumped into the air leapt.

"So, is this what its like to fly?" crossed his mind as he soared far higher than any man should jump. But flying didn't usually having a falling portion. He felt himself come down like a comet from the heavens as he slammed feet first onto this "rhino" whilst it tried to quickly regain its foot. He must've felt like a tonne of bricks because it again instantly hit the ground. More dust went flying at his impact. Before it setteled he could tell its eye was still open and showed an immense hatred for him. This was his time though. He jumped off it and began to pummel its skull with his fists. He was throwing his all into it and with each impact a crater began to form underneath the beats skull. Because of his focus, he hadn't noticed anything about his surroundings.
A NEW ZEALANDER

ALL BLACKS SUPPORTER

When refering to me ICly, please use the proper term Ngāti Onekawa-Nukanor, not Ngāti of Onekawa-Nukanor. Thank you.

Naplez
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Naplez » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:14 am

Isaac was currently on restaurant in Berlin, the sounds of sirens resounded in the air created an eco in the restaurant that was mostly abandoned apart from him, his companion and a handful of waiters, after drinking his cup of tea he decided to ask hims companion something.

"So Mr Blackmore, dont you think we should evac-" he was cut short by Blackmore who put his hand in front of him

"I wont go until I finish my meal" Blackmore retorted "If these invaders come here I just use my rain manipulation to drill a million holes in them" he said as he calmly ate his food

Isaac looked incredulous "But it is sunny outside and there are no clo-" he stopped himself, Mr Blackmore may be a narcissit and has an extreme amount of confidence in himself but in the three months he had know him every time he had said that it will rain, it happened and afterall Blackmore invited him to this trip so he had to be polite "okay I respect your decision but at least eat fast"

"Good to know that you recognize my abilities to predict the weather" Blackmore said as he cleaned his mouth with a napkin.

While Isaac waited for Blackmore to finish his food, the sounds of gunfire and screaming became closer and closer, Isaac was getting anxious, if he could sweat he would be doing it.

Finally Blackmore put the silverware in the table, stood up from his chair and looked at the sky through one of the windows, "The sky is as clear as water" he said sweat running down his neck "W-we should really escape from here while we can" said Blackmore who had realized that it was pretty unlikely that it would rain

"We wasted our chance" Isaac said while pointing to the window, where it showed two soldiers roaming the street, both men immediately crouched and instructed the waiters to do so.

"Does anyone have a gun or somekind of weapon?" Blackmore asked one of the waiters

"The owner has a hunting shotgun in his office" the waiter responded, pointing at one of the staff-only doors.

Blackmore thanked him and crawled to the office with Isaac following him; the shotgun was in a shelf, to the relief of both of them, who didnt have to search extensively.

Holding the shotgun in his hand Blackmore looked at Isaac and said "This is the plan Isaac, you will use your appereance of a child to fool the enemy soldiers into lowering their guard, once you are close enough use your vampiric strenght to rip their armor and then I appear and use the shotgun to blast them"

Isaac a little skeptical of the plan said "Wont I look weird with my scarf around my head in this weather?" which Blackmore quickly replied "You are the bait, it doesnt matter if you look weird, you just have to attract their attention, now lets not waste more time "
Last edited by Naplez on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:18 am

Diva, Pandora City

Didn't take much to sneak away from mom, that said she will find out I snuck out, i didn't make much of an attempt to hide the fact I left. There was no reason to, I always find a way to get out of situations or conversations even if i don't know how I know the ways to do this. regardless with the chaos going around in the city nobody really pays attention to me so that frees me up to try my hand at some mischief. Besides i never tried graffiti before, I'll probably be a natural at it, like I am with almost everything I do. the only way I can fail is by doing it intentionally and not like there's a point in failing intentionally because after all then you succeeded in your attempt to fail.

Maybe try and make something fitting the current happenings in the city. A long wall would be a fitting canvas, just hope I have enough bottles for this. And as always right before I begin I sense how to make this in the exact way to make it perfect, and guess what, seems like I have just enough bottles to accomplish it, as always *sigh* oh well, better get this started. It didn't take long before the graffiti showed a shadowy version of prison bars with anthropomorphic animals trapped behind them. The animals had clothing and slightly resembled people I knew from life, and as expected it ended up looking exactly as I imagined, just once I want to be suprised even if it's by negative things.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:58 am

Boergandina wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
GM VR...? Video Game...? What?

She was thoroughly confused after that last remark. GM VR Video Game? What is that? And apparently it means Overseer hides something. Since inside her suit there's communication network, it is not hard for her to record the message and transfers it to her company's digital data storage. It is encrypted, and military-grade encryption and digital security but considering Overseer's likely and vastly more advanced tech, it just needs time before he knows about the message to her.

I'll keep this for later use. Overseer's not someone I can trust, apparently...though Jessica on her mind.

With a new clearing made in the throng of Inquisitors, the Übermensch leaned heavily against a wall and caught his breath. He overheard the woman above apparently talking to herself. The fires of the city roared in the distance. He released the clasps on his helm's mouthpiece, and opened it upwards on a hinge. It hissed from decompression. He reached into a compartment on the suit's left leg, and brought out a small flask, which he rose to his lips and sipped from. He looked up at her.
"So, who're you talking to? I can't quite make up what your saying, Krieg-Dame, so I assume you've got some form of communication, eh? What's it all about? Anyone know what's going on?" the Übermensch inquired. He reaffixed and pressurized his helm, and crushed the flask effortlessly, tossing the crumpled aluminum away.

Jessica looked to the man below her. who asked about who she talked with. She forgot that she talked to the Overseer but not thinking that she looks like talking to herself. "It's Overseer. He has control over communications, and he told me that the Rift," as she pointed his finger to the Rift who are meters away from them, "is the source of the Inquisitors. It's not bound by our laws of physics and it's more magic-like, despite Inquisitors anti-tech," as she gazed to the man.

"Anyway, I haven't your name," as she landed herself beside him.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Indo-pasif archipelago
Ambassador

Democratic Socialists

Postby Indo-pasif archipelago » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:02 am

Onekawa-Nukanor wrote:Blue Crusader & Agency
Pandora City
Pandroa City Zoo

It felt bad. His chest was painful. It felt like he'd suffered some serious bruisess. Breathing was getting a little difficult. And he was also feeling a lot more light headed. Compared to the hugeness of the demon which these people referred to as a Gorilla, and the ferocity of the hog, this beast which people came to refer to as a "Rhino" felt like a wall. A moving, hard hitting wall that didn't show any sign of cracking. Although his new found militia comrades had made it clear that they would prefer that they would capture all of these mutant creatures alive, he was close to just pulling out his sword. He punched it, kicked it, slammed it and thrown it around like a ragdoll. Yet it certainly didn't show any sign of slowing down, whilst he himself had been trampled, slammed and thrown around himself. He was sure that these militia men would be dead if it hadn't been getting all of the beasts attention. At least, lying down here beside this after being thrown a good 25 metres just by the beasts glancing blow, his armour stilled seemed solid. His body clearly wasn't made of the same stuff though. A few cursory pats on his breastplate showed it didn't even have a dent. He could hardly feel a scratch, at least none as severe as he expected. He thought that the colour of his tabard was actually a little brighter.

This quick investigation about his bodily state was rudely interrupted by the shaking of the ground and yelling men. Lifting his head he noticed that the man who spoke Italian, Sullivan, was in the way of a large, angry, red horned rhino. At that site Alessandro picked himself up and got his leg pumping. He might be getting handed a beating but at least he could survive it. These men he knew would be killed instantly. And like a streak of torrential river he moved with some serious speed. With a heave he grabbed a stray metal can and threw it at the beast. Singing through the air it easily bumped of its apparently thick hide. With a snort and a stare it turned it gaze back on Alessandro. It came ponderously charging at him, sparing these militia men. Even more so than the hog the ground shook beneath him. Alessandro was determined that in this new era he would show people that men like him, apparently looked down upon as bloody fanatics, could be a little mnore. Him setting himself up for life and forging his own legend was a nice bonus.

"Come at me, you infernal cow! I'll be the man who takes the victory this day" sprouted from his lungs. He didn't know if it understood him but it kept coming on regardless. With a bent knee he braced himself and they connected. Using what he knew this time he didn't try to deftly dodge to the side, which so far had proven to be ineffective. Even as fast as he forced his body to move it always seemed to move its head just enough to glance him and send him flying. With a heave he grabbed its horn and it shook him to his bones. It didn't stop though. With his legs straining it still managed too push him. He felt his heels were digging into the grass. He could smell it, a rather foul odour, and the odd smoke leaving its nostrils was coming faster and it seemed to be getting angier. As this was happening the horn started getting bright and hotter. He could the heat through his gauntlets and it wasn't letting up. It didn't take long as he got dug deeper and deeper into the ground the horn got so hot that his gauntlets were now a dull red. His hands felt fine, but he didn't know how hot his armour could deal with the heat.

Now that he was securely anchored, he had his opportunity. With a sweat coming down his brow and he could feeling it coming off his nose, he used his right hand to hit it right in the face. Not too hard, just a quick jab to distract it. With the moment of repreive he moved his arms into a stronger grip and heaved his whole body into a throw. It felt heavy, far heavier than expected. Its texture even felt unusally thick. And then he picked it up head first and sent the creature reeling off towards a lion cage. He could hears it bellow in mid-air as he saw it go flying right through the metal bars of a cage and saw a smoke plume. But he certainly couldn't let it go there. He needed to make sure it was down. With a quick leap he pulled himself out of the ground went carging head. He saw the vcreature aheasd lying on its side and as he pushed his endons and muscles in his legs to the limit he jumped into the air leapt.

"So, is this what its like to fly?" crossed his mind as he soared far higher than any man should jump. But flying didn't usually having a falling portion. He felt himself come down like a comet from the heavens as he slammed feet first onto this "rhino" whilst it tried to quickly regain its foot. He must've felt like a tonne of bricks because it again instantly hit the ground. More dust went flying at his impact. Before it setteled he could tell its eye was still open and showed an immense hatred for him. This was his time though. He jumped off it and began to pummel its skull with his fists. He was throwing his all into it and with each impact a crater began to form underneath the beats skull. Because of his focus, he hadn't noticed anything about his surroundings.

Andre was about to leave the area when a rhinoceros landed behind him, followed by a man in blue armor. For God's sake! I thought it was over. Andre would need to rearm himself, but the man in armor there surely would not make it alone against what appeared to be a fire-tusked rhinoceros. He ran away toward the corpses of the wolves he fought earlier. Using his last bit of power, he tore the back of one of the wolf before he drank the fresh marrow from its backbone. He could feel how a specialized tube in his esophagus stored all of the stem cells before his body consumed them to replenish his.

With his power restored enough just to fight another beast, Andre returned to see the man in armor had punched a crater in the beast's skull. "Hey sir! You need help?" Andre leapt to his side. Slowly, a light chitin armour covered his body, lighted by the sun ray behind him. Two sharp claws protruded from each of his arm, glistening as the liquid blood ran along their edges. Andre spent a minute to examine the situation before he decided to attack the beast. He jumped right on top of its back, thrust his claws between its ribs, and slammed down by the beast. It was stronger than what he thought. Still, The Flesh knew that he was even more stronger. Endorphines pumped through out his body, slowly stop the pain from two broken ribs inside his body. Andre took a chance to recover himself before asking for help, "Cedric, Johnathan, I can use some helps here!"

Naplez
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Naplez » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:05 pm

Indo-pasif archipelago wrote:
Onekawa-Nukanor wrote:Blue Crusader & Agency
Pandora City
Pandroa City Zoo

Andre was about to leave the area when a rhinoceros landed behind him, followed by a man in blue armor. For God's sake! I thought it was over. Andre would need to rearm himself, but the man in armor there surely would not make it alone against what appeared to be a fire-tusked rhinoceros. He ran away toward the corpses of the wolves he fought earlier. Using his last bit of power, he tore the back of one of the wolf before he drank the fresh marrow from its backbone. He could feel how a specialized tube in his esophagus stored all of the stem cells before his body consumed them to replenish his.

With his power restored enough just to fight another beast, Andre returned to see the man in armor had punched a crater in the beast's skull. "Hey sir! You need help?" Andre leapt to his side. Slowly, a light chitin armour covered his body, lighted by the sun ray behind him. Two sharp claws protruded from each of his arm, glistening as the liquid blood ran along their edges. Andre spent a minute to examine the situation before he decided to attack the beast. He jumped right on top of its back, thrust his claws between its ribs, and slammed down by the beast. It was stronger than what he thought. Still, The Flesh knew that he was even more stronger. Endorphines pumped through out his body, slowly stop the pain from two broken ribs inside his body. Andre took a chance to recover himself before asking for help, "Cedric, Johnathan, I can use some helps here!"

"I really have shitty luck" Jonathan said as he shot the remaining dart at the rhinoceront, who seemed to be less afected for its tougher skin, Jonathan dropped the tranquilizer gun to the ground and pointed his index finger to one of the rhinoceront legs, the nail of the index finger started spinning and shoot off into the leg; without missing a beat Jonathan repeated the process with the other four fingers of his right hand, doing a considerable damage to the leg "Hope that it restricts his movements so that you and that armored guy can knock it out faster" he decided not to use the nails of the left hand yet, in the case that andre and the armored guy couldnt handle it.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:28 pm

Tomia wrote:Lorn: Martha
Ajax: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!

"My thanks..." she said appreciatively, realizing that she did not know his name. "What name do you...go by?" She asked awkwardly, ducking to avoid a fist of ice before stomping her foot into the ground. it looked like she was throwing a tantrum, but actually, she had sent a repulsive force through the ground to the feet of the Inquisitors surrounding her, blasting them away. She frowned, however, at Ajax's reply, with some consternation and worry, frightened almost. This was the first friend of her age that she had made upon the Earth, a battle-friend, but a friend nonetheless. It appeared that she was not very good at making friends. When she had first arrived on Earth, she had approached some young women of her age and asked to be friends, but they looked at her strangely so she had run away. It was only later that she learned from Elena that one had to have a connection, an attachment to be friends...or something like that.

Elena gave her a quick nod of encouragement and so she used her enhanced speed to catch up to Ajax, guarding his back, quietly saying, "I am sorry if what I said angered you. It is...evident that...your parents did not treat you well. When that happens...happened on Solunæ, the parents would be taken and publicly shamed and the son or daughter would take hearth and home at a more loving family. I am sorry that I was careless. I have never had a real...friend before." She finished quietly, gasping as an Inquisitor snuck up on her and punched her in the stomach.

Tomia wrote:Cora: The world's gonna know my name, what's your name speedster?

"Yes, I would've. More of a flash of stabbing pain or the feeling that the animal would feel if you were more hurtful," she said, running her hand through the lion's mane. She winced, rubbing her head as Blue Crusader started punching in the skull of the rhino. When cracks began to form, and Andre stuck his claws near the rhino's ribs, she grimaced, but moved in to help.

Moving speedily, she decided to try something new. She could speak to animals, in their "language", but animals never truly spoke to one another in the fashion that humans did, instead, some secreted pheromones that could indicate willingness to mate or authority. And so, she took on the imperious personality, feel of her mother when she had truly shown herself to be Mother Nature. She herself was only Mother Earth, but that was formidable in its right and all things that roamed the Earth, every creeping or trotting thing, every plant and animal were hers. And so, out of her, blossomed, rather, blasted out of her a thousand scents and substances that were all her. She was the tree beside the river of truth, the galloping cheetah, the monkey, the acaia tree and even the smallest of grasses. She was Nature's Voice, and she would be heard.

The rhinoceros stopped its bucking and roaring as soon as it smelt her pheromones, and seemed almost to bow, Valancy straightening herself and beckoning to Andre that it was safe to get off. Approaching the rhinoceros, she asked him to turn his side, and once he did so, laid a healing hand on its ribs, and then its head and legs. "I know," she muttered to the animal, "that it is unjust that you should be barred and fed food that you do not want. I know that you wish to roam the plains of Africa once more. I have done you an injustice, and I am sorry for that. But this is not the way. I will, if there is a way, find one. So I swear." she finished, patting his back lightly, the rhino returning back to its alcove with pacifism.

Turning to the group of heroes, she smiled slightly and spoke. "I suppose I owe you all an explanation. Thank you for your help and teamwork. Thank you for not using lethal force. That, is where, I suppose you need an explanation. And it is deserved. I don't quite know a way to make this not sound arrogant, but I am connected to the Earth and all its creatures. More than that, I am the Earth, in all senses, physically, and as its personification as well. Let me backtrack. My mother was Gaea, Mother Nature. We weren't on the best of terms, but anyway, as I was saying, she passed her title, at least part of it to me. And I've been hyperconnected ever since. Millions of plants and animals connected to me, and I can feel every thought, and every flash of pain. That rhinoceros being killed for its horns, the dolphins in Seaworld, and so many others. But I do not mean to complain. You all have saved many animals from death with your efforts. I think, that now, I can end this. What I used to calm the rhinoceros was something I haven't tried before: pheromones. I excrete, or something, a chemical substance or smell that indicates my authority. I can possibly send it throughout the zoo which will stop them from rioting. I just need to concentrate..."

With that, she sat on the ground, sinking her hands into the Earth, bringing up that other version of herself. The primordial beast that was Mother Nature, the one that ruled man and beast, the savage wild and the calm river. After several minutes, out of her, came what appeared to be a musky, green or brown smoke, which spread in all directions. It would not affect the humans, hopefully, but she felt the animals meekly returning to their places, stopping their rampage. Opening her eyes, she sighed and stood up uneasily, swaying a bit, clearly tired. "It is done." There were possibly some animals she had not reached, but for the most part, the crisis was done.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Etla: Your plans stink, Dragon Robot. Craig tho...noice.

Esternial wrote:Clarence: Don't mind me, but hello. Just your friendly foreign crystal-man--thing...!

Tomia wrote:Mars: Don't worry kiddos. Dragon Knight is here to save the day.
Kiris: Where's my sword, stupid human?
Mars: Uhhh....

"Thanks, Etla," said Craig appreciatively, frowning a bit at Mars' and Kiris' insistence that they go in front, but he figured that his dad would take some comfort from that. Besides, Mars was the one who had a plasma generated suit of armor. He was pleasantly surprised, yet a bit worried when Mars told him to take the lead. Nodding, he stepped forward, just as someone landed abruptly near them and approached Craig. Hearing that he was there to help cooled Craig's trepidation, as the more of them, the better. "Hello there," he responded in kind. "It's good to have you. I'm Craig," and then he carried on with the introductions. "We're going to go and try and get the Chief Inquisitor. Chop off the snake's head and hope another one doesn't grow, figuratively of course." Pulling up his map again with all the Inquisitors, he started moving towards the bonfire. However, after about ten minutes of walking, Craig looked at his map with some worry, and then looked up into the sky. "We've got incoming!" he shouted, the bonfire in sight, but their passage was blocked by 30 Inquisitors who were starting their magical spells, beams of fire, lightning and ice charging up. "How about some of us hold the fort here and a few people go and take down the Chief?" he shouted to everyone as he built his own cover, a wall made of nanobots linked together tightly..
Last edited by The Starlight on Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:19 pm

The Starlight wrote:"Thanks, Etla," said Craig appreciatively, frowning a bit at Mars' and Kiris' insistence that they go in front, but he figured that his dad would take some comfort from that. Besides, Mars was the one who had a plasma generated suit of armor. He was pleasantly surprised, yet a bit worried when Mars told him to take the lead. Nodding, he stepped forward, just as someone landed abruptly near them and approached Craig. Hearing that he was there to help cooled Craig's trepidation, as the more of them, the better. "Hello there," he responded in kind. "It's good to have you. I'm Craig," and then he carried on with the introductions. "We're going to go and try and get the Chief Inquisitor. Chop off the snake's head and hope another one doesn't grow, figuratively of course." Pulling up his map again with all the Inquisitors, he started moving towards the bonfire. However, after about ten minutes of walking, Craig looked at his map with some worry, and then looked up into the sky. "We've got incoming!" he shouted, the bonfire in sight, but their passage was blocked by 30 Inquisitors who were starting their magical spells, beams of fire, lightning and ice charging up. "How about some of us hold the fort here and a few people go and take down the Chief?" he shouted to everyone as he built his own cover, a wall made of nanobots linked together tightly..

"I see. Hopefully his head will not regenerate, then." Clarence replied to Craig's suggestion, but he agreed to accompany him and his all the same. Many stood a better chance than one, especially against a foe with regenerative abilities. This fight would not be an easy one.

"We've got incoming!"

Clarence was distraught that he had let the comfort of being in a small posse dull his senses. Craig's quick action prevented their merry band from being incinerated, electrified and subsequently frozen in place. Clarence might have fared fine, but the meatbags around him were squishy and built from less durable materials.

"Very well," Clarence replied, "how would you suggest we pass this blockade?"

Indo-pasif archipelago
Ambassador

Democratic Socialists

Postby Indo-pasif archipelago » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:41 pm

It was finally ended. Valancy seemed to emit certain pheromones that has put the animals into their own place. Andre smiled, the lemmings will find peace in their new home. Probably making a secret base or something. Even though Valancy said that it would only affect animals, Andre also felt a little bit calmer not long after the pheromone burst hit him. Valancy explained to him her origin, which actually stunned Andre a bit. "So... Your father had a night of marriage with.. Err... The earth? Like, the Earth herself? So you are also the Earth herself?" Andre saw the awkward look from the other, and stopped. "Eh.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... I'm sorry. So I guess we can go home now?"

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:02 pm

Indo-pasif archipelago wrote:Andre

Valancy couldn't help but laugh. "That was pretty much what I said when my dad told me that. But my mother can turn herself into human form, but yes, he had a night with the Earth herself. At least I think it was just a night...anyway! Yes, I am the Earth now, not quite sure what my mother is, or where she went. I think she got tired of all the pollution and famine and war and disease. But, technically, you all are walking on me right now, in a sense. But you're not going to see big brown eyes on the Earth. You're all free to go home now. Give yourselves a pat on the back and eat some junk food. If you ever need me, just call and I'll be there." She concluded.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Gratis Suid-Alfashir Republiek
Spokesperson

Founded: May 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Gratis Suid-Alfashir Republiek » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:08 pm

Cedric raised an eyebrow "That is meant to be the creator of everything on our world? Apologies ma'am" he said, looking towards Valancy "but I'm afraid I ain't inclined to believe that. Only one God, and he don't like showing himself too often" Cedric added, turning around and walking to where his Lewis Gun lay "Besides, what's the point in creating all of this, if you're still gonna feel its pain? My century must've been a fun time if you feel everything's pain"
This nation does not represent my IRL beliefs. I'm not a racist, I swear...

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:11 pm

Tomia wrote:---

Xavarius wrote:---

The heroine known as Final Boss continued sending blast after swirling blast of wind towards the tidal wave summoned by the Weather-Man in order to drive it back to the oceans where it belonged. She only hoped that it didn't cause some serious ambiental issues with worldwide consequences due to the upheaval of sea currents and whatnot, but what were the odds of that? Besides, it was the fault of the doofus that made the tidal wave in the first place, not hers. Either way, while the wave was already retrating into the seas, she continued blasting at it until her stamina depleted. She was not tired or anything of the sort, as her synthetic nature allowed her to be essentially tireless, but there was still a limit on how many attacks she could release in a given timeframe, oddly enough.

Either way, with the immediate threat taken care off, she figured that it was time to head back to the others. Turning around, she no longer saw the Weather-Man in the sky, so she figured that Tempest had taken care of him. With nothing more to fight or take care of, Jamie returned to her usual, non-archetype self, her hair reverting from its current white to the likely more unusual green that was its native color. The heroine jumped down from the rooftop of the multi-story building she stood on, the impact being easily absorbed by her artificial body, and ran back to where she had last seen Tempest. Before long, she spotted him along with Roy, who carried the limp body of the Weather-Man with him. Smiling, she slowed down to a trot and caught up with them, arriving just in time to hear Tempest's question.

"Sure thing!" The android said enthusiastically. "Well, I do at least. I've pestered Night Shadow here to get one, but I don't know if he's listened. Anyway, thanks a lot for your help, Tempest." She added afterwards, before glancing towards Roy while she pulled out her cellphone. "We're just about done here, aren't we, Night?" She asked him.

Jamie Mason: FINAL BOSS (Hero)
20, F, ALL OF THEM
Pandora City

Status: Just got finished saving Pandora City from a natural disaster of biblical proportions. I wonder what'll Valancy make for lunch? #JustAnotherTuesday #ButItsNotActuallyTuesday #ShitImHungry #WeatherManSucks
Image +132 Image -4

AmericanNerd322 Moments ago
I don't know, he's kinda funny.
Image +0 Image -9,999

Tomia wrote:---

Approaching the human figure, the young man walked until he was at a certain distance from her, and then stopped, observing her from that distance. When she spoke, he was quite surprised to hear her voice. The only voices he had heard before were that of his assailant, and... he had never actually heard his own, but he had recollections of it, strangely enough. Either way, the stranger's voice was very different from either. It was high-pitched and a lot softer, for starters. He could also detect much less of a violent intent in it than in the assailant's voice when he compared the two in his mind. It made sense, he thought, given that this person sported many physical differences as well.

He was distracted when the protrusion on the figure's shoulder squawked, and took a step back in alarm, though he calmed down rather quickly. It seemed like that thing was autonomous, so he was led to believe that it was not actually a part of the human in front of him, but rather an entirely different creature. He was amazed by this, and studied it in great detail, though some details would slip past him, as he had not yet seen it take flight.

Regardless, with the knowledge he had of the human language, he realized that the human had said several things to him. What stuck out the most to him was the complaint about the sensory input to her sense of smell. He had noticed it, but with little other points of comparison, he had no idea whether it was pleasant or not. He could, however, distinguish the individual scents with some effort. The smell of dirt, the odor of a fallen assailant's dried blood, and perhaps some lump of matter of some sort that he might have treaded upon while moving across the land. Either way, determining that none of these things were pleasant to the being in front of her, and seeing no reason not to address this, he acted. Suddenly the area around him became darker, as both the light and the air were sucked from his immediate environment. The blood appeared to be absorbed, and it seemed as if everything present in his body that did not belong there had disappeared. The air that replaced the air that had vanished would, hopefully, be more pleasant to breathe.

He supposed that it would not be polite to ignore her other inquiries, however, so he simply shook his head to respond to her. This was in response to her first two queries, as he did, in fact, have something that he called himself, a name. However, he did not speak for the time being, and simply continued to observe.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:03 pm

Esternial wrote:
The Starlight wrote:"Thanks, Etla," said Craig appreciatively, frowning a bit at Mars' and Kiris' insistence that they go in front, but he figured that his dad would take some comfort from that. Besides, Mars was the one who had a plasma generated suit of armor. He was pleasantly surprised, yet a bit worried when Mars told him to take the lead. Nodding, he stepped forward, just as someone landed abruptly near them and approached Craig. Hearing that he was there to help cooled Craig's trepidation, as the more of them, the better. "Hello there," he responded in kind. "It's good to have you. I'm Craig," and then he carried on with the introductions. "We're going to go and try and get the Chief Inquisitor. Chop off the snake's head and hope another one doesn't grow, figuratively of course." Pulling up his map again with all the Inquisitors, he started moving towards the bonfire. However, after about ten minutes of walking, Craig looked at his map with some worry, and then looked up into the sky. "We've got incoming!" he shouted, the bonfire in sight, but their passage was blocked by 30 Inquisitors who were starting their magical spells, beams of fire, lightning and ice charging up. "How about some of us hold the fort here and a few people go and take down the Chief?" he shouted to everyone as he built his own cover, a wall made of nanobots linked together tightly..

"I see. Hopefully his head will not regenerate, then." Clarence replied to Craig's suggestion, but he agreed to accompany him and his all the same. Many stood a better chance than one, especially against a foe with regenerative abilities. This fight would not be an easy one.

"We've got incoming!"

Clarence was distraught that he had let the comfort of being in a small posse dull his senses. Craig's quick action prevented their merry band from being incinerated, electrified and subsequently frozen in place. Clarence might have fared fine, but the meatbags around him were squishy and built from less durable materials.

"Very well," Clarence replied, "how would you suggest we pass this blockade?"

Ihra, meanwhile, had found her own cover in a nearby building, having used her wind powers to propel herself to the top of it. One of her eyes was looking into her sniper scope as she aimed her shot. The inquisitors had not noticed her, being fixated on the more intimidating looking individuals down bellow. That may soon change however, so Ihra prepared to be able to leave her position soon. In addition, technically the building she was in was behind her sister, Etla, so she couldn't complain. She pulled the trigger and downed one of the inquisitors. Then another, then another. Every few seconds there would be a shot ringing out. She took her time, since rapid shots would be more likely to attract people to her position. So far the silencer on her sniper was all that was keeping her undetected, but in her scope she could see a few inquisitors looking around for some sniper.

Cass' approach was similar to crags. She found some cover in the form of a ruined buildings conctrete wall. Occasionally she would pop up and zap an inqusitior or two.

Tara was going to go into melee combat, however she decided against it because of the shere volume of attacks, it would be too much even for her to take alone. Instead she bombarded her enemy with solar blasts, attempting to keep their heads down and destroy a few of them if possible.

Meanwhile, at the Warhounds home base
Hannah lay splayed out on the couch, plates once filled with food were now devoured. Her face was messy with barbeque sauce and Doritos dust and her hair was all over the place. Her ears were slightly flopped as she watched the television. Her T shirt was a white sleveless shirt and her pants were short home pants which made her look even more scruffy. She groaned, then growled, then sighed. "Is there nothing good on TV anymore?" She asked, bored out of her mind. She leaned forwards, her hand avoiding the sword which was sheathed and wedged between the gap in the couch. The TV seemed to show a martial arts tournament. She flicked through it. Cooking show. News. Cartoons. More Cartoons. She sighed then absently tossed the remote to the other side of the couch. "It's like all the cool stuff hides away when I turn this stupid thing on." She muttered. Then sighed. She got up.

"Maybe I can get flyod to pay me enough to get a laptop. I hear youtube is pretty good... I might even learn a few decent moves." She remarked. Then she moved to go find Weiss to bother him. Maybe he could make her a laptop. Or a fancy new sword. Or a steak machine...

Hmmmmm.... Steak machine.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The United Equstrian Front
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Equstrian Front » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:22 pm

Nightingale Hero
21, Female, Manipulator

Status:I'm fully healed some what. Friend's shadow clone helped a ton, you know who you are, thank you.
Image +1,423 Image -21

General Whoopee 4 min ago
Hope to see you back in the streets again Nightie your health is in my prayers.
Image +45 Image -9

Nightingale 1 minute ago
Thank you Whoopee I hope you have some nice people in your life, I think I might have one.
Image +286 Image -12

After thumbing in her Status and response she stood up, this time without the help of the shade, and stretched. She felt and heard some pleasurable pops and gathered her things and stepped into a nearby shadow and appeared in an alleyway. Her shade soon following, she drew her guns and checked both sides of the road and jogged to a nearby Starbucks stocking up on vanilla coffee and leaving soon after. She decided to head to the White House and see if anything changed.
Last edited by The United Equstrian Front on Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Naplez
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Naplez » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:39 pm

The Starlight wrote:.

"Yes, I would've. More of a flash of stabbing pain or the feeling that the animal would feel if you were more hurtful," she said, running her hand through the lion's mane. She winced, rubbing her head as Blue Crusader started punching in the skull of the rhino. When cracks began to form, and Andre stuck his claws near the rhino's ribs, she grimaced, but moved in to help.

Moving speedily, she decided to try something new. She could speak to animals, in their "language", but animals never truly spoke to one another in the fashion that humans did, instead, some secreted pheromones that could indicate willingness to mate or authority. And so, she took on the imperious personality, feel of her mother when she had truly shown herself to be Mother Nature. She herself was only Mother Earth, but that was formidable in its right and all things that roamed the Earth, every creeping or trotting thing, every plant and animal were hers. And so, out of her, blossomed, rather, blasted out of her a thousand scents and substances that were all her. She was the tree beside the river of truth, the galloping cheetah, the monkey, the acaia tree and even the smallest of grasses. She was Nature's Voice, and she would be heard.

The rhinoceros stopped its bucking and roaring as soon as it smelt her pheromones, and seemed almost to bow, Valancy straightening herself and beckoning to Andre that it was safe to get off. Approaching the rhinoceros, she asked him to turn his side, and once he did so, laid a healing hand on its ribs, and then its head and legs. "I know," she muttered to the animal, "that it is unjust that you should be barred and fed food that you do not want. I know that you wish to roam the plains of Africa once more. I have done you an injustice, and I am sorry for that. But this is not the way. I will, if there is a way, find one. So I swear." she finished, patting his back lightly, the rhino returning back to its alcove with pacifism.

Turning to the group of heroes, she smiled slightly and spoke. "I suppose I owe you all an explanation. Thank you for your help and teamwork. Thank you for not using lethal force. That, is where, I suppose you need an explanation. And it is deserved. I don't quite know a way to make this not sound arrogant, but I am connected to the Earth and all its creatures. More than that, I am the Earth, in all senses, physically, and as its personification as well. Let me backtrack. My mother was Gaea, Mother Nature. We weren't on the best of terms, but anyway, as I was saying, she passed her title, at least part of it to me. And I've been hyperconnected ever since. Millions of plants and animals connected to me, and I can feel every thought, and every flash of pain. That rhinoceros being killed for its horns, the dolphins in Seaworld, and so many others. But I do not mean to complain. You all have saved many animals from death with your efforts. I think, that now, I can end this. What I used to calm the rhinoceros was something I haven't tried before: pheromones. I excrete, or something, a chemical substance or smell that indicates my authority. I can possibly send it throughout the zoo which will stop them from rioting. I just need to concentrate..."

With that, she sat on the ground, sinking her hands into the Earth, bringing up that other version of herself. The primordial beast that was Mother Nature, the one that ruled man and beast, the savage wild and the calm river. After several minutes, out of her, came what appeared to be a musky, green or brown smoke, which spread in all directions. It would not affect the humans, hopefully, but she felt the animals meekly returning to their places, stopping their rampage. Opening her eyes, she sighed and stood up uneasily, swaying a bit, clearly tired. "It is done." There were possibly some animals she had not reached, but for the most part, the crisis was done.

It seems that the danger had finally passed thanks to Valancy,who Jonathan was surprised about hearing what she was, since Jonathan tought that she was just a simple nature manipulator, he turned to thank Valancy "Thanks for thanking care of the rest Ms Valancy, without you we would be spending more time battling the animals" now with the most important problem taken care of Jonathan took out his cellphone and watched the situation about the tidal wave, that he learned that it was stopped by other heroes, "It seems that I can finally go home now" he tought to himself

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:12 am

Rather than wait for an answer, Clarence nodded and looked off at the distance, towards their target. After some quick thinking, he turned back to Craig.

A blast of fire struck Clarence squarely in the jaw before he could say one word, throwing the trench-coated man firmly onto the ground. At the site of impact, his cheek had lost all color and the skin-like texture was replaced by a coarse surface. After a few seconds the color returned and his face was back to normal, and Clarence got back onto his feet.

"I'll move on ahead." He said curtly, now facing the direction of the bonfire. Electricity built up in his body as Clarence clenched his fist. A soft humming could be heard, the distinctive sound of a high power line, intensifying with every passing second. Then, the peculiarly well-dressed man fell forward and dropped onto all four, sinking down towards the ground and doing a single push up to briefly suspend himself in the air.

A bang echoed through the neighborhood as Clarence shot towards the bonfire. As he passed the blockade, he stretched his arms and decapitated two of the inquisitors during his fly-bly.

Eventually he came to a halt, his upper torso lodged into the base of the Washington Memorial, legs dangling lifelessly for his a moment until he regained his bearings.

"Oh dear." He muttered.

Spindle
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:01 am

Jasmine Crockerthy
Washington D.C.
The Rift

Glancing over at the man next to her, Jasmine was struck by the way he seemed...not there. His body was twitching a little and his eyes were glazed, seeing something which didn't exist in the universe. With a small sigh, Jasmine turned back to the portal and looked at it. She could see more than just the swirling surface of it: she could see the hole it had punched through the Void Between Worlds to get here, could see the endpoints and the magic which anchored them in place. Raising her hand, she felt flecks of shadow melting away from the ground below and rising to meet her, forming a ring of shadowy runes which pulsed gently as they re-wrote the magic which kept the portal in place. For a moment, the portal flickered in and out of existence, contracting and expanding wildly as if fighting for life.

Then, without any warning, a hex shot out of the fight, doubling Jasmine over on its rim and sending her hurtling away from the portal. Stabilising, it snapped back into existence, glaring at her as a barrage of magical bolts slammed into her body tearing great holes in her form. One of them connected with her right knee and blew her leg clean away, sending her into a wild, uncontrolled spin. A black paste oozed from the stump before fly wings sprouted form her back and buzzed violently, slowing her enough to land on her spare leg. A scream of rage echoed down the street, harmonies coming from a dozen mouths which broke out over her skin like rashes.

The hex paused for a moment, as if frightened, before a stream of tentacles engulfed it in rubbery, muscular projections. After a moment of frantic tearing, the hex and its rider fell to the ground in pieces. Cold, black voids surveyed the street, seeing beyond the perception of a mortal as several shadows twisted around the stump of her leg, forming an inky prosthetic. Testing the leg for a moment, Jasmine closed her eyes and forced her body back under control, the tentacles still tearing the alien into ever-smaller pieces retracting back into her body and forming arms once again. Mouths and eyes closed and sealed and-

Change. For a moment, she could see through her shadow's eyes as Rei jogged ahead of it. Fighting for a moment to extricate herself, Jasmine found herself back in her own body. Closing her eyes again, she concentrated on the feel of her shadow and found an odd balance, where she could feel her body and her shadow, but was poised on the edge between one or another. Feeling like a ghost, she allowed herself to tip over into the shadow, feeling her body shift from flesh-like stuff into solidified shadow. Moving a little faster, to catch up with Rei, she slid her arms around the other girl and hugged her tightly. Trying to say something, she opened and closed her mouth several times but nos sound came out. Puzzling over that for a second, she shrugged and pulled the shadows around her into twisting strings, forming words.

Rei, it's me! She wrote, before continuing, I'm puppeteering the shadow for now, but I'll need to go fairly soon. Where are you headed?
Disclaimer: Nothing said here is the product of a rational mind.
So...apparently I'm a decent writer. Um...wait, what?
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

And, of course, for anything at all, you can always go here.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:52 am

Cult of Steve
Steve had just left the Rhode Island School of Design and the Room beneath it. He let out a puff of smoke before looking at the cigarette and thinking ‘It is always surprising how Humans need no extra help to destroy themselves.’ He frowned for a moment as he felt something in the Distance, to the south West. He was a bit preoccupied with the Sock-monkey to notice it to start, but ever since he left the Room something had been tugging at him. It felt Familiar, whatever it was, he had sensed the Rift in that direction, but this was something else. Somethign far older than mere Inquisitors, yet at the same time it wasn't. this intrigued Steve thus he walked in that direction, not letting petty things like Traffic and terrain stop him.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse