NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:50 am

"It's working! IT's WORKING! It's-" The slime woman had managed to coat the entirely of his running path in slippery slime. He couldn't run. "Woah woah woah!" He shouted trying to stop only to slam into a wall. "Ouchies... Yeah... That like... Really hurt." He said rubbing his head. "That's the second concussion this week. Vinatos is gonna kill me..." He was exaggerating a bit. His head hurt, but it wasn't a concussion. "Stupid slime bullcrap. Katie! I'm gonna do something stupid and I'm gonna need your help." He said and took Mjolnir out of his tail and looked to the sky. "I don't know if you can just read my ind from in there, so here's my idea. I'm gonna call the lightning on myself. I need you to conduct it into the ground. With any luck, we'll shock some sense into this whole slime thing. Please tell me you can do that." He said as a storm rumbled above Asgard. "Cause I'm not giving them time to react." He said and dozens of lightning strikes converged and struck Otis, who had his feet planted firmly on the ground.

Irredeemable: Part 8, Beginning of the End

Now.

"And from that point on, it was pretty much just like ants under a magnifying glass. Though. I did get some trouble from that one chick... Katie I think her name was." Xander said to the pigeon who had long since frozen to death in his hand. "I slaughtered those Justice Queens. It made her mad, because apparently she had a girlfriend in there. So she tried to fry my brain and take over. Came pretty close too. Hard to think straight when someone's overriding your brain synapses. So I had to self destruct again. Girl didn't survive. That trick is one hell of a panic button." He said and noticed that the bird wasn't moving anymore. "Oh, I'm sorry. Am I boring you? Fine." He said and dropped the dead pigeon. "Go be bored somewhere else." He was about to leave Earth once and for all when he heard the sound of thrusters.

Xander turned around to see one of the few superheroes Earth still had. Craig. Or Silverwing. "You... I can't believe you did this."

"Cool huh? I mean that literally and figuratively. Cause I'm pretty sure it's like 70 below out here. Are you gonna fight me? Cause let's be real. Stark didn't last very long."

"I'm... I'm not. There's hardly anyone left on this planet. After... Copious amounts of alcohol and a few hours work. I'm calling the one person in the universe that even you can't beat." He said and slumped over.

Xander thought for a second. "And who might that be? I've taken down all of Earth's gods."

Craig let out a long sigh. "Galactus. It killed me to do it. I told him he could have Earth and about you. There's less than a thousand people left on this planet. I'm not going to let them suffer because of you. I'd rather end their lives quickly and without them feeling it." He said and point right at Xander. "And you're going to die with them. You're going to kick and scream and fight. And you're going to die for what you've done."

"And what's stopping me from just flying away before Galactus gets here? Dumbass. Why would you tell me your plan?"

"Because." Craig pointed to the sky where a second moon was visible.

"He's already here."

The Animaria
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Animaria » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:24 am

Damien ran across a barren wasteland, yelling for his family. He could see them, cowering in fear at a figure he assumed was the spirit again. He sprinted, angry with this spirit.

"Leave my family al-!" he started, cutting off as he turned the entity around.

He stared into his own eyes.

Damien woke up with a start, sitting straight up.

"So THAT'S the new Boogeyman's fear," the spirit said, laughing, "Harming his family?"
"I am not the Boogeyman." Damien said between breaths.
"Not yet, but eventually you will be." it replied, looking at Damien.
"I refuse." Damien scoffed, "I will never give in."

Damien got to his feet and stumbled to a nearby river, following it up to a rather substantial waterfall. Shrugging, he stripped down and began to bathe himself, trying to clear his head.

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:26 pm

Tomia wrote:*Snip*

Nightraven missed the start of the battle being focused on the gate, But upon hearing the Chaos going on, she swiftly moves towards the site of the battle. Upon arrival, she saw just how bad the battle was going, which was perfect for her. She quickly rushed the containers containing the Venom, hoping to arrive and steal a small tank of the drugs before any of Banes Militia knows whats happened. She keeps one handgun ready to shoot any of Banes Militia that goes after her, mostly as a precaution since she is just rushing the container.
The container she gets to is locked, but considering there's a raging battle going on, no one should argue with a few extra gunshots, so she just shoots the lock off using her handgun and steps inside to quickly grab a small tank of Venom.

Charmera wrote:*Snip*

Vera was as a little surprised at how easily Xyri broke in, before shrugging it off, as it shouldn't actually be hard for slime to squeeze through small gaps. Before going to the Elevator she quickly checks to see if there's anything they could use to find possible targets that Grodd would go after. Upon being asked how they should go about hunting Grodd, Vera stood in thought for a few moments, "It would be safer to stay together, Especially given who we're dealing with." she says. As she steps into the elevator she turns to Xyri "before we go, I understand if we run into somewhere here you don't want to go, just tell me."
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:26 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Sentry was not prepared for this, and when he found himself in his own world, he almost immediately began to fly back to Earth, not bothering to use any of his powers except flight. Sadly for him, this left him unprepared for the sudden eruption of the solarium that had followed him into his world. Though he was able to absorb the vast majority of the energy, it left him dead, his lifeless body slowly bleeding the incredible amounts of energy he had just absorbed. Enough had survived, however, to resurrect the Sun, returning the Earth of his home dimension to a state of equilibrium.

Trophy, Daredevil, She-Hulk, and Spiderman had managed to get most of the UN out of the building during the fight, with Trophy and She-Hulk bearing the brunt of the attack. However, when She-Hulk and Trophy were knocked unconscious by the attackers after Spider-Man had left to get help from other Heroes, Daredevil was forced to get them out of the building.

Ultraman, Superwoman, Johnny Quick, Alfred, Power Ring, and Atomica were the Syndicate members at the UN.

Superwoman began gasping out of pain as Ultraman immediately shot himself towards Antibios. "How DARE YOU!" He snarled, Antibios' death the only thing on his mind.

Johnny Quick, Power Ring, Atomica, and The Outsider (Alfred) were about to come to the aid of the two foremost members of the Syndicate when Manifest burst through the roof. "Really?" Manifest laughed. "This is it?" He raised his arms, summoning a hailstorm of tranquillizer darts onto the four of them. Atomica and the Outsider fell immediately, though Power Ring was able to shield himself and Johnny Quick escaped the onslaught by simply running out of the storm.

Antibios reveled in the energys coming from Superwoman. Satisfied that she wouldn't be a threat while he dealed with the big dog he let her go grabbing onto Ultramans fists with his own, clenching down with his hands. Looking the alternate Man of Steel in the eyes Antibios began to drain the power out of him. A small cannon came out of Antibios's back powering on. As it charged with purple light Antibios spoke "Your friend with the suits said this could hurt you with only a few shots when you are at full power. Lets see what it does when your being drained." In his sight Antibios locked the cannon onto his enemy and fired.

Manifest lowered himself to the two downed members of the Syndicate, talking into a communicator on his wrist. "This is Manifest at the NYC UN building. I've got two downed League level Capes, two more on the way." He glanced upwards at Antibios and his two foes. "Make that four on the way. Possibly five, if I don't get an answer from this unknown."
As he spoke, he heard a roar of anger as Power Ring launched himself towards Manifest, ring glowing with power. A train formed around him and Manifest almost yawned. "You ring users are so..." He summoned the Manifest Blade and focused, slicing directly at the construct. "Boring." The train collapsed after it passed him, leaving Power Ring stunned on the ground and bleeding from a large cut on his arm. Manifest quickly finished him off with another tranq dart even as Johnny Quick doubled back around to hit him.

Superwoman blinked. The world seemed... grey. Empty. Or was that her? It was... Time to sleep now. She closed her eyes, the world fading around her as she drifted into blissful sleep.

In one moment, Ultraman was roaring into the eyes of an unknown Hero. The next, his own slowly opened to find himself in a cage. He screamed, but nobody listened.

Manifest was knocked back into the wall by Johnny Quick. "Manifest, huh? You haven't unlocked your full power. You're not as strong as our Manifest. I can take-" Quick's gloating was cut off by a sudden electric shock.
Manifest coughed as he rose, holding Quick's head. "What is it with bad guys and monologuing?" He wondered aloud, glancing around and seeing Antibios. "My name is Manifest, SHIELD agent. I just took down about half of what my Orb said is called the Crime Syndicate. Who are you supposed to be?"
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:19 pm

Hiroshi: Five Days Into Training

Time never healed wounds.

The pain still stabbed at him, and even as weeks turned into months, and he busied himself with training, she still persisted. If not in hallucinations, then in his dreams. Even the howling wind echoed with her laughter, and every sound was a stab at a wound that wouldn't heal.

Breathing in a furious, scalding breath, Hiroshi let the wind tear at him, ripping his dogi around in every direction, and whipping at his face. Every thought of her caused pain, memories he wanted buried. They'd kissed only once, yet he'd never yearned for one thing more in his life. The soft touch of her lips, the spark from within his core.

He wanted to be angry, be pissed, livid at her for running his life. But what use was lying? He missed even the softest touches against his skin, the slightest bump against Her would have been welcomed. But if he were to suffer one punishment for his unfaithfulness, it was being denied even seeing her. The hallucinations weren't her. He wanted the real her, the smart ass, brave, rash woman he loved. Standing atop the cliff he resided on, the sky swirled around him, fiery and pissed. It wasn't a challenge anymore, bending nature to his will.

" Why so sad?"

Hiroshi didn't need to turn. He knew who it was, and her voice sent shivers down his spine, even if it was fake, he couldn't be happier.

" C-Claudia?" He croaked, his eyes clenched tight like his fists. He could picture her in his minds eye. Fiery red hair cascading down her shoulders, defiant, lively eyes boring into his own.

" Yeah... I'm here Hiro." She laughed. A beautiful, echoing noise that sent a shiver throughout his frame, making him want to turn on her and wrap her in his arms. But despite the yearning feeling, he couldn't handle that kind of disappointment right now.

" I miss you so much..." He muttered to the wind, the words floating out into the night, his shoudkers shaking slightly.

" I know."
Last edited by New Rnclave on Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

The Animaria
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Animaria » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:39 pm

"Adoramus te, omnipotens Kecleon, magna atque magnifica Tenebris Maleficus. Potentia est et voluntas est. Tu, inter homines putant. Potentiam tuam sciat parem." the large group chanted in the ancient language known as Latin. This group worshiped in many different tongues, Latin was simply one of them.

A grey-skinned man with a gem adoring his forehead smirked as he walked forward, his arms outstretched. The crowd began to chant 'Kecleon' as the man raised his arms higher. A smile broke the grey face as he lowered his arms, causing the crowd to go silent.

"Finally, the time has come for the darkest power known to the mystical realm to become mine." the Dark Witch said, being met with a loud cheer, "Finally, your master, your god, will truly be the darkest Witch on earth! Finally, the power of the most vile ancient spirit will be mine! Finally, Kecleon will become the Boogeyman!"

The cult cheered loudly as their master, Kecleon the Dark Witch, made the announcement. He explained that the newest host of the had yet to accept his role. Until that happened, Kecleon was certain that the spirit could be forced away, and that was exactly what he planned to do. For thousands of years he had tried to wield the power of the Boogeyman Spirit, and now he finally had a chance.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:26 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:Planet of the Underdark (Or Planet Claudia!)
Claudia sighed as she fell onto her bed, the cosy covers and the reinforced bedbase were... wondrous. It felt so good just lying there, after all though she never got tired in a fight, the fatigue rushed in once she was calm. She Chuckled as she sat up, looking around her room, which was now one of several which Claudia and Tomia inhabited. There was a living room, kitchen, sparring room, dinning room, two bedrooms with on suite bathrooms, (One for each person) and a pool with an artificial view. This was the life.

She knew she had to get Claudia back to earth, but once she felt she actually belonged. Like her powers made her more than a freak, they made her a celebrity. She wanted to stay so badly, to make her way to the top and then live like a queen for the rest of her life. But she knew she had to find a way to get Tomia back. She couldn't be so selfish.

"Come on. Try the beds! They're amazing!"

Tomia:

Air.

Air was freedom. Yet this extravagant room never seemed so small. They'd been winning back to back for weeks now, but it seemed like they were further and further away from freedom every time. Even worse, Claudia seemingly didn't want to return. She couldn't blame her really, big red people never were appreciated on Earth, and she had refused to see her Father for whatever reason. It made her wonder really.

Is it because of Daddy? Whatd daddy do?

Signing, she fell back into the bed, burying her face in the pillows. Today was another battle won, another battle she barely got through. Blood, sweat and mud were the onto words that coudo describe any battle she found herself in. And worse yet, she found herself hating battle. The thrill and adrenaline rushes her father seemed to love where absent. Every time she fought, it was because she feared for her and Claudia's life, not because she loved it.

" When will it end Miss Claudia?" She murmured, climbing up on top of her red caregiver and laying against her chest. " I miss Daddy, I miss my friends, and I'm tired of fighting bad people." She whimpered, pulling herself close to Claudia.

Claudia frowned and sighed. She wrapped her arms around the little girl, giving her a gentle hug. "Tomia... I... I know you don't want to say. That this place will never be good for you. You'll never reach your full potential here, and you'll be away from your father." She paused. "So... when Zak finaly lets us go after this battle..." she paused, wanting to put this in the right words. "They'll teleport you back to Hiroshi. And I'll stay here." She sighed.

"You deserve your father darling. For all his sins, he's a very good father, and he loves you." She spoke. "But... I'm not sure I can go back... Things are just so much better here. I have a life... a future here. I'm wanted here." She put a hand to Tomia's hair, stroking it.

New Rnclave wrote:Hiroshi: Five Days Into Training

The pain still stabbed at him, and even as weeks turned into months, and he busied himself with training, she still persisted. If not in hallucinations, then in his dreams. Even the howling wind echoed with her laughter, and every sound was a stab at a wound that wouldn't heal.

Breathing in a furious, scalding breath, Hiroshi let the wind tear at him, ripping his dogi around in every direction, and whipping at his face. Every thought of her caused pain, memories he wanted buried. They'd kissed only once, yet he'd never yearned for one thing more in his life. The soft touch of her lips, the spark from within his core.

He wanted to be angry, be pissed, livid at her for running his life. But what use was lying? He missed even the softest touches against his skin, the slightest bump against Her would have been welcomed. But if he were to suffer one punishment for his unfaithfulness, it was being denied even seeing her. The hallucinations weren't her. He wanted the real her, the smart ass, brave, rash woman he loved. Standing atop the cliff he resided on, the sky swirled around him, fiery and pissed. It wasn't a challenge anymore, bending nature to his will.

" Why so sad?"

Hiroshi didn't need to turn. He knew who it was, and her voice sent shivers down his spine, even if it was fake, he couldn't be happier.

" C-Claudia?" He croaked, his eyes clenched tight like his fists. He could picture her in his minds eye. Fiery red hair cascading down her shoulders, defiant, lively eyes boring into his own.

" Yeah... I'm here Hiro." She laughed. A beautiful, echoing noise that sent a shiver throughout his frame, making him want to turn on her and wrap her in his arms. But despite the yearning feeling, he couldn't handle that kind of disappointment right now.

" I miss you so much..." He muttered to the wind, the words floating out into the night, his shoudkers shaking slightly.

" I know."

"Hey. Hiroshi!" Spoke Glacia, having snuck up on Hiroshi while he was having another skitzo moment. She had noticed something off about Hiroshi at times, but this was probably the first time she had seen him talking to air. "Come back to reality friend, talking to no-one is the first sign you're going crazy." She remarked, semi jovially. Though honestly she was concerned with his mental health. She had gone through a haluciantion, talking to herself and a full on crazy phase during her time in prison. When the security protocols turned from merely torturous to the sanity breaking nightmare hole that it was, it actually crystalized her resolve, and ironically helped her. "Let me guess. You were talking to someone you knew?"
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:31 pm

Charmera wrote:---

The light was so bright that it was blinding, bathing the surroundings in a golden flash. When the light died down, however, Eternal Night was nowhere to be seen, and the area where she had once stood was now surrounded in a dome constituted by entangled chains of uru metal, which had absorbed the luminous energy of the powerful blast that the Xyrixma known as Uxa had channeled towards the Nameless One. Naturally, the amplified light that now surrounded Asgard made it more difficult for an attack like the previous one to occur, but even then it was clear that Eternal Night had managed to protect herself well from the retaliation. However, when the chains disappeared into the ground, fading from reality once they were no longer needed, the masked woman did not appear, as though she had vanished completely. It was clear that she was still in the battle, as was evidenced by the spiritual maces that began falling from the sky like meteorites, striking at the fallen Xyrixma, but where she was attacking from was not known.

Suddenly, Eternal Night emerged from beneath the ground of Asgard, behind the back of Uxa, flying up towards the Xyrixma. In her hand was an enormous spiritual warhammer, easily the size of a building, and as she ascended, she moved to bring it down towards her parauniversal enemy with tremendous force; while it was true that, strictly speaking, Eternal Night was physically only as strong as a normal human being, the hammer, made of spiritual energy, was practically weightless to her, allowing her to wield it quite effectively. As she attacked, the Nameless One also spoke to her foe. "Oh, no, of course I get it; frankly, you lot are fairly predictable. Absorb, release, absorb, release. Occasionally smash stuff I suppose. Not too creative a modus operandi, I'm sure you'll agree." She teased the giant slime woman, a smirk on her face beneath the mask.

Tomia wrote:---

Kirisvala frowned as she heard Mars state that he was alright. Though she was unable to read his body language to tell if he was lying, as he was currently located within the robotic armor that was Rocket, she could still notice the hint of pain enclosed in his voice. However, she didn't say anything, putting her faith in that Rocket would be able to protect him and that he wouldn't do anything beyond his capabilities. Hearing him say that they should go after Black Mask and Bane, she nodded, remembering the mission. Their priority right now was to get the situation under control after all, and even if she was now worried about Mars' well-being, she had to admit that, if they accomplished the mission as quickly as possible, they could get out of that place and there would be no more risk for him or herself, which was preferable. With that in mind, she followed Mars and Red Arrow.

Seeing the battle that was going on in the production facility, though, the Hadrian couldn't keep her fears from flaring up suddenly. She could see the masked titan of a man smashing enemies left and right without anyone being able to stop him. It didn't help matters at all that Mars pointed out that the one she was scared of was the one called Bane, and that he planned to take the villain on himself. Her eyes widened with fear as she turned to look at Mars after he had claimed that. "Alone? B-but... he's a monster! And you're..." The girl began, but soon trailed off, looking away. She didn't want to point out that Mars appeared to be hurt, since he had denied it and it would likely upset him if she contradicted him once again so soon after the last time, but even then, she couldn't help but worry. "...Be careful, okay?" She said weakly afterwards.

Then, turning to Red Arrow, she nodded, and the archer once again used an arrow and a rope to bring her up to a vantage point from where she could attack the Venom containers easily. Placing her claws on the ground once again, she let out a roar just as powerful at the last, and also empowered by the amplifier necklace. The intense noise immediatelly grabbed the attention of everyone present, including Black Mask, who recognized the sound, and also Bane, who was distracted by the roar, if only momentarily. She was, however, protected from any gunfire, as the sound was once again so powerful that bullets seemed to be deflected around the source. Soon, the same rainbow-colored magic blasts that she had used to protect Mars from the machine-gunners appeared once again, flying straight towards the Venom containers in order to blow them up, even though, unbeknownst to her, there was someone close to them that was neither a servant of Bane nor an underling of Black Mask, someone independant of them.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:40 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Tomia:

Air.

Air was freedom. Yet this extravagant room never seemed so small. They'd been winning back to back for weeks now, but it seemed like they were further and further away from freedom every time. Even worse, Claudia seemingly didn't want to return. She couldn't blame her really, big red people never were appreciated on Earth, and she had refused to see her Father for whatever reason. It made her wonder really.

Signing, she fell back into the bed, burying her face in the pillows. Today was another battle won, another battle she barely got through. Blood, sweat and mud were the onto words that coudo describe any battle she found herself in. And worse yet, she found herself hating battle. The thrill and adrenaline rushes her father seemed to love where absent. Every time she fought, it was because she feared for her and Claudia's life, not because she loved it.

" When will it end Miss Claudia?" She murmured, climbing up on top of her red caregiver and laying against her chest. " I miss Daddy, I miss my friends, and I'm tired of fighting bad people." She whimpered, pulling herself close to Claudia.

Claudia frowned and sighed. She wrapped her arms around the little girl, giving her a gentle hug. "Tomia... I... I know you don't want to say. That this place will never be good for you. You'll never reach your full potential here, and you'll be away from your father." She paused. "So... when Zak finaly lets us go after this battle..." she paused, wanting to put this in the right words. "They'll teleport you back to Hiroshi. And I'll stay here." She sighed.

"You deserve your father darling. For all his sins, he's a very good father, and he loves you." She spoke. "But... I'm not sure I can go back... Things are just so much better here. I have a life... a future here. I'm wanted here." She put a hand to Tomia's hair, stroking it.

New Rnclave wrote:Hiroshi: Five Days Into Training

" Why so sad?"

" I know."

"Hey. Hiroshi!" Spoke Glacia, having snuck up on Hiroshi while he was having another skitzo moment. She had noticed something off about Hiroshi at times, but this was probably the first time she had seen him talking to air. "Come back to reality friend, talking to no-one is the first sign you're going crazy." She remarked, semi jovially. Though honestly she was concerned with his mental health. She had gone through a haluciantion, talking to herself and a full on crazy phase during her time in prison. When the security protocols turned from merely torturous to the sanity breaking nightmare hole that it was, it actually crystalized her resolve, and ironically helped her. "Let me guess. You were talking to someone you knew?"

Hiroshi:

"H-Hey Glacia." Hiroshi laughed lightly, clearing his throat and standing at his whole height. It wasn't that he needed to intimidate her. But the last thing he wanted to be seen as was weak. Especially with the he battles they were about to face coming up.

" She... She was a woman I knew back on Earth. We went through a lot together and I swore I loved her when I died. I made... I made a big mistake and let my urges get control of me. I cheated on her, plain and simple. When she got angry at me," The Hybrid paused for a moment, looking at his feet with a nervous frown. " I snapped on her. I went on and on about how good this woman had been. For whatever reason, I dropped whatever emotional barrier, whatever wall I'd put up so I wouldn't feel bad, and she beat the shit out of me plain and simple. I didn't fight, I even tried to anger her more to sate my guilt." Hiroshi finished quietly, motioning for her to sit next to him as he fell down to the earth.

" It's funny though. It's only now I realize just how much I fucking loved this chick. I know I deserve this. What better punishment then to be denied the one person you truly love huh?"

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:47 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Tomia:

Air.

Tomia:

"No!" Tomia shouted defiantly, staring up at Claudia. It was weird to her. A few moths ago, she would have been happy to see the red Titan leave, but after four months of living with her, and being cared for by Claudia, she couldnt imagine not having the red woman as a friend.

" I-I-I love you Miss Claudia! You can't leave me!" She whimpered, desperately gripping at her clothes." I'll… Daddy will miss you! You can't leave us! We-We need you!" She shouted, her voice cracking desperately, tears threatening to pour down her cheeks. It was hard to believe she's grown so close to the hulking lady, but now she couldn't bear to see her go. She knew Claudia wanted to stay, she could feel it.

I don't care if it's selfish! I need her! She's all... She's all I have

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:59 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:*snip*

Hearing the loud roar coming from somewhere, Nightraven peeking over to see what was making that noise. Upon seeing that the unnatural roar was coming from another person not affiliated with either side, and noticing where she's aiming, Nightraven quickly dashes away from the containers. Though she is out of the way of the blast itself, the force from it still knocks her over, almost landing on the tank of venom she grabbed. Looking back at the containers and seeing them destroyed, She holds up the tank she took and looks it over, if it's broken then the whole contract is gone. Luckily the tanks relatively unscathed, but several sharp pains as she tries to get up tells her she isn't so lucky. Looking herself over she realizes that several large shards of metal shrapnel hit her, and though most is sticking in her armor, there are a couple that pierced through and broke skin. She pulls out the shards that she knows broke skin, before getting up and quickly heading for the treeline, protecting the Venom tank in her arms, though she is a bit slower due to the lingering pain from the shards.
Last edited by Illica Falki on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:12 am

Charmera wrote:
Charmera wrote:

I have become death, destroyer of worlds

Virgil and Dixia walked for some time before reaching the farm, the city walls left behind them, going so far that the smog and pollution no longer could be seen. The farm was a moisture farm, draining what was left of the water in the air for water for comercial use. She always found it ironic, the self destructive nature of life. How they'd drain water from the air just to put it in their glasses. But then she wasn't supposed to be thinking those sorts of things. She had a new mission now.

"Daisy!" Spoke Virgil. "We need weapons. And we need lots of them." She shouted at the farm.

"Remind me why we're here again? We have guns."

Virgil paused. "How many people you say you killed?"

"Five. What of it?"

"Nothing." Another pause. "We want to have the advantage of range. This gang has us outnumbered and likely outgunned. We want to pick them off one by one from an ambush position." She explained.

'That... would make sense."

"It does."

They waited another second and a door opened. A black haired woman had done so. "Oh, so sorry I left you waiting. I was having my nap..." She spoke timidly. In her hands were a set of three plasma carbines. "Here, I remember these are you favorite." She remarked.

Virgil nodded as she took one of them, Then paused. "Thank you." She spoke. More as a programmed response than anything. "Payment... may be complicated."

Daisy frowned and cocked her head ever so slightly. "Um... how so?"

Virgil paused. "Well..." She let that pause drag out a little more. "We were..."

"We were hoping you'd help us kill someone."

Virgil frowned as Dixia spoke. "What? It's what you were going to say?"

Virgil sigh. "50 k. Three ways." She spoke. "Six humanoids."

Daisy's eyes widened. "No no... I... I can't do that... I don't do that anymore."

"We know. We thought you'd start again. For old times sake... and the money." Virgil replied. "You want to get off world as much as I do."

Daisy frowned. She put a hand through black hair. "I... I don't know. I... promised... I only supply-"

"Offworld." Repeated Virgil. "Off this backwater craphole. You could find the rest of your race again."

Daisy stopped. Then nodded. Virgil would have smiled. Daisy was always easy to press gang. She almost felt guilty though, Daisy was one of the few beings she actually liked. "Fine. I'll do it... I..." She paused. "I suppose it would be nice to see my brothers and sisters of Krypton again..." She paused. "Just let me get a few things." She rushed back inside.

Dixia paused. Then her eyes widened. "Krypton..." She spoke. "She's a-"

"Yup."

"But... Daisy?" She asked, the name was so absurd.

"Her real name is Jara-Er." Replied Virgil. "Don't underestimate her. Even if that sun isn't yellow, there's not much stopping her from killing someone if she wants to."

"Then... why is she here?"

"Repentance." She replied.

Another silence was shared between the two. Dixia simply stared at Virgil. She could see the machine that had cause so much pain. On the surface, it was present. But there was something else beneath that. Dixia could see glimpses, but she could never be sure...

Daisy walked out, more guns were in her backpack, and a look of guilt on her face. "We can take my hovercraft..." She ceded reluctantly.

"So how do you know Daisy?" Asked Dixia as they sped towards their destination. The hovercraft was a four seater, much like the cars of earth, but with no wheels. It skimmed across the air, using an advanced form of tech known as skimmer tech, which creates a gravitational current that pushes and lifts.

"She's the reason I'm here." Spoke Virgil. "I was defeated twice by my sisters, so when I head Jara was a legendary engineer and smith, I came here. Little did I know that this planet would steal my powers... And that Daisy had stopped making the kinds of things I want."

"But... She still hands out plasma weapons freely..."

Daisy spoke up, "I only supply small arms... and even then only to a few specific clients." Spoke Daisy. "The Rainwater Defense corps, the local Rangers and Technios and maybe one or two more. Oh and Virgil, but that's only because of a debt I owe her." She paused. "I used to make... much worse things. On a mass production scale. The kinds of weapons which make planets crumble."

"No way..." Dixia replied, her eyes widening. "Why... did you stop?"

Daisy sighed. "When people started actually using my weapons..." She replied.

There was another awkward pause, but then Daisy stopped.

"We can park here. The Saloons not far from here."

The three of them walked in, seeing a sign. Virgil frowned, reading it. "'Rain's Fall. No guns allowed'..." Spoke Virgil. "I suppose they get a lot of trouble around these parts."

"We probably should leave our weapons with the Skimmer... It's not like we need them to meet our... clients." Spoke Daisy.

Dixia gave her an odd look. Virgil nodded. "Makes sense. Though I'll keep my pistol hidden on me just in case." The other two shrugged as they plopped the carbines and their pistols in the vehicle, then activated the shield defense system. Anyone but Daisy that comes too close to the car will be launched back by a forcefield.

The group opened the top door of the Salloon, revealing one of the bedrooms in which the portion where the prostitutes of the Saloon lived. They had met with one of the women earlier, and she lead them here, and now walked in.

"These are the people you wanted Serena." Spoke the woman, her name Terudi. The person she spoke to got up, a frown on her face.

"You called us." Spoke Virgil. "We have some questions before we start."

"Well I'll try my best to answer. I'm Serena, by the way." She added the last part hurriedly.

"Well, the first question would be whom we have to kill... though I'm also very curious... why hire an assassin? Seems a little expensive to kill a man or two when it could be done by one of you."

Serena's frown deepened in response. "This is no mere man. He has powers and a gang behind him. I don't want to loose any more of my girls over this." She spoke. "His partner and him can both control flames. It's why your here, they burnt our Rose..." She paused. "She was doing her job and then... he just burnt her. Got angry with her and then she burnt." She spoke. Then paused. "She's still alive, but... not for much longer. There are no hospitals out here and we've all been exiled from the city."

"She's so young... and sweet... That's no way for someone like her to die. For anyone...

Virgil paused, then an odd thought came to her. And an odd feeling. She couldn't describe either.

"May we... see her?"

Dixia and Daisy gave the android a very shocked look. Serena did too, then nodded solemnly.

Virgil looked at the woman, scarcly an adult. A girl of barely 19, her arms blackened and burned off, her legs similarly charred. And her face. One might at first think it was untouched, but then notice how the left side of her face had been scarred by the flames.

Virgil knelt down, so she could see the woman. She looked up at the android. Virgil couldn't shake it, but she reminded her of... someone. Her sisters perhaps? No. They never evoked this feeling in her. She didn't even know she could feel anymore.

"Don't do this..." She murmered, every word painful.

Virgil paused. Then understood. "They hurt you. Then went free." She spoke. "Don't you wish for revenge?"

"Killing... won't help me now... won't heal me." She paused. "Won't make things right..."

Virgil paused again. "What if they hurt someone else. Another whore. Another of your friends..."

"Killing doesn't solve... only kills. Only hurts. Hurts the victim, hurts the family, hurts the killer... No one is happy..."

She put a hand on Virgils. "I can tell... your soul is good. Tainted, but good. You don't really want to do this..."

Virgil let one last pause slip by. "I have no soul. And I need the money."

"You want to get back..." She paused. "Promise me this at least... Let him have water."

Virgil frowned. "What?"

"Let him have water!" Spat the dying woman. Then with her good eye, she looked strait at Virgl, her hand squeezing the androids. A pleading look in her eye. "Please..."

Virgil nodded. "I... Promise."

The woman nodded, and then gasped. Her grip loosened. And Virgil could see her life fade away. She didn't know whether or not the woman was dead, but got up and tucked the woman into the covers. She felt a pulse, feeling a small bit of life still in her. But she really did not have long at all.

"I promise."

She walked out the door, and was just about to walk downstairs when she was suddenly hit with electricity. She fell to her knees, and nearly blacked out.

Virgil groaned as she was tossed out of the salloon and onto the ground. She stood up, her systems took a hit from the electricty making her slow and sluggish.

"You should have read the sign Darling." Spoke a gruff male voice. Virgil saw a man in a coat, a gun in his belt and a cigarette in his mouth. He tossed it away, sizzling on the ground. Virgil saw a sherif's badge on the man.

Then Virgil felt a force connect with her head. She grunted, her hat falling off her head for the first time. She felt pain, as she had since the first day she got on this rock.

"You disgust me." Spoke the Sherif. "Scum like you who kill for money. Who do you think you are?"

There was another punch.

"This is my town!"
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:38 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:
Antibios reveled in the energys coming from Superwoman. Satisfied that she wouldn't be a threat while he dealed with the big dog he let her go grabbing onto Ultramans fists with his own, clenching down with his hands. Looking the alternate Man of Steel in the eyes Antibios began to drain the power out of him. A small cannon came out of Antibios's back powering on. As it charged with purple light Antibios spoke "Your friend with the suits said this could hurt you with only a few shots when you are at full power. Lets see what it does when your being drained." In his sight Antibios locked the cannon onto his enemy and fired.

Manifest lowered himself to the two downed members of the Syndicate, talking into a communicator on his wrist. "This is Manifest at the NYC UN building. I've got two downed League level Capes, two more on the way." He glanced upwards at Antibios and his two foes. "Make that four on the way. Possibly five, if I don't get an answer from this unknown."
As he spoke, he heard a roar of anger as Power Ring launched himself towards Manifest, ring glowing with power. A train formed around him and Manifest almost yawned. "You ring users are so..." He summoned the Manifest Blade and focused, slicing directly at the construct. "Boring." The train collapsed after it passed him, leaving Power Ring stunned on the ground and bleeding from a large cut on his arm. Manifest quickly finished him off with another tranq dart even as Johnny Quick doubled back around to hit him.

Superwoman blinked. The world seemed... grey. Empty. Or was that her? It was... Time to sleep now. She closed her eyes, the world fading around her as she drifted into blissful sleep.

In one moment, Ultraman was roaring into the eyes of an unknown Hero. The next, his own slowly opened to find himself in a cage. He screamed, but nobody listened.

Manifest was knocked back into the wall by Johnny Quick. "Manifest, huh? You haven't unlocked your full power. You're not as strong as our Manifest. I can take-" Quick's gloating was cut off by a sudden electric shock.
Manifest coughed as he rose, holding Quick's head. "What is it with bad guys and monologuing?" He wondered aloud, glancing around and seeing Antibios. "My name is Manifest, SHIELD agent. I just took down about half of what my Orb said is called the Crime Syndicate. Who are you supposed to be?"

" I am no one you currently important to you. But if you must know I am AntiBios. I'm the one who took out the other half of the syndicate." And with that AntiBios powered up a friction shell around himself and flew off to parts unkown.
I KILLED MUFASA

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:08 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:

The light was so bright that it was blinding, bathing the surroundings in a golden flash. When the light died down, however, Eternal Night was nowhere to be seen, and the area where she had once stood was now surrounded in a dome constituted by entangled chains of uru metal, which had absorbed the luminous energy of the powerful blast that the Xyrixma known as Uxa had channeled towards the Nameless One. Naturally, the amplified light that now surrounded Asgard made it more difficult for an attack like the previous one to occur, but even then it was clear that Eternal Night had managed to protect herself well from the retaliation. However, when the chains disappeared into the ground, fading from reality once they were no longer needed, the masked woman did not appear, as though she had vanished completely. It was clear that she was still in the battle, as was evidenced by the spiritual maces that began falling from the sky like meteorites, striking at the fallen Xyrixma, but where she was attacking from was not known.

Suddenly, Eternal Night emerged from beneath the ground of Asgard, behind the back of Uxa, flying up towards the Xyrixma. In her hand was an enormous spiritual warhammer, easily the size of a building, and as she ascended, she moved to bring it down towards her parauniversal enemy with tremendous force; while it was true that, strictly speaking, Eternal Night was physically only as strong as a normal human being, the hammer, made of spiritual energy, was practically weightless to her, allowing her to wield it quite effectively. As she attacked, the Nameless One also spoke to her foe. "Oh, no, of course I get it; frankly, you lot are fairly predictable. Absorb, release, absorb, release. Occasionally smash stuff I suppose. Not too creative a modus operandi, I'm sure you'll agree." She teased the giant slime woman, a smirk on her face beneath the mask.

The Xyrixma grunted as she felt the force of the hammer. It slammed into her, though it wasn't the best weapon to use on a slime. If not for the spirtual element, it would have done no harm, but as it stood the Xyrixma seemed to have shrunk slightly. Uxa pushed back, using her impressive strength born of the light of many suns. She batted the hammer away with considerable ease. "I suppose that's not the most creative MO. But you can't really argue with results." Then suddenly the Xyrixma tore herself apart into many goblets. Each quickly grew to her size, and then gains human form. About Ten Uxa's surrounded the Nameless one. "Plus, who says we don't have our tricks?" She then began blasting at her with light, to the point where it became discolike.

The Republic of Atria wrote:"It's working! IT's WORKING! It's-" The slime woman had managed to coat the entirely of his running path in slippery slime. He couldn't run. "Woah woah woah!" He shouted trying to stop only to slam into a wall. "Ouchies... Yeah... That like... Really hurt." He said rubbing his head. "That's the second concussion this week. Vinatos is gonna kill me..." He was exaggerating a bit. His head hurt, but it wasn't a concussion. "Stupid slime bullcrap. Katie! I'm gonna do something stupid and I'm gonna need your help." He said and took Mjolnir out of his tail and looked to the sky. "I don't know if you can just read my ind from in there, so here's my idea. I'm gonna call the lightning on myself. I need you to conduct it into the ground. With any luck, we'll shock some sense into this whole slime thing. Please tell me you can do that." He said as a storm rumbled above Asgard. "Cause I'm not giving them time to react." He said and dozens of lightning strikes converged and struck Otis, who had his feet planted firmly on the ground.

Not the stupidest plan to be honest. Spoke the Justice Queen, and so she did as planned, swiftly conducting the elctricty down onto the slime thing. It seemed to retreat and come back into a physical form. The Slime General's other clone was still up, ready to fight, but the other part of her was unconcious. Huh. Turn's out that electricity is super effective against slime types. Who knew? Although there are probably slimes that absorb electricity...

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:Claudia frowned and sighed. She wrapped her arms around the little girl, giving her a gentle hug. "Tomia... I... I know you don't want to say. That this place will never be good for you. You'll never reach your full potential here, and you'll be away from your father." She paused. "So... when Zak finaly lets us go after this battle..." she paused, wanting to put this in the right words. "They'll teleport you back to Hiroshi. And I'll stay here." She sighed.

Hiroshi:

"H-Hey Glacia." Hiroshi laughed lightly, clearing his throat and standing at his whole height. It wasn't that he needed to intimidate her. But the last thing he wanted to be seen as was weak. Especially with the he battles they were about to face coming up.

" She... She was a woman I knew back on Earth. We went through a lot together and I swore I loved her when I died. I made... I made a big mistake and let my urges get control of me. I cheated on her, plain and simple. When she got angry at me," The Hybrid paused for a moment, looking at his feet with a nervous frown. " I snapped on her. I went on and on about how good this woman had been. For whatever reason, I dropped whatever emotional barrier, whatever wall I'd put up so I wouldn't feel bad, and she beat the shit out of me plain and simple. I didn't fight, I even tried to anger her more to sate my guilt." Hiroshi finished quietly, motioning for her to sit next to him as he fell down to the earth.

" It's funny though. It's only now I realize just how much I fucking loved this chick. I know I deserve this. What better punishment then to be denied the one person you truly love huh?"

Glacia smiled. "Called it. Ten zeni says it was with pink lady"

Then her expression became more serious, and she forcibly plopped the Saiyan into a sitting position. Suddenly she grabbed a drink from a flask and offered him some. "I'm no expert on love, so whatever I have to say might very well be useless." She remarked. "But I was much like you. I didn't realise what I had until I lost it." She paused. "I got in prison because I rebeled against the Arcosian system, and before then I had fallen head over heels for this other Arcosian... though I didn't realise it really. I thought I had nothing to loose. But then I saw him before they locked me up. And... I never got to tell him how much he meant to me really."

"Anyway, point is, I got out. And I'm looking for him." She spoke. "I still have hope, and you do too. Your girlfriend is still out there. So the only thing you need to do is apologize." She remarked. "I know it's not easy and she might still reject you, but then you'll know you've done all you can. And she'll respect you for it. She seems like the type for that. Leaving things bitter is the worst thing you can do. Trust me."

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:20 pm

Chaos Reigns, Part Two
Seattle, Earth, 1 mile below Space Needle

Mark Saron stared at the glowing purple hole in reality that shimmered before him. He had heard about the rift from others in the SHEILD Godslayer unit, but he personally never thought it to be real. The hole was strange, halfway between Earth and whatever layer beyond. Around it were the smoking corpses of the original expedition down here to try and figure out what was causing the seismic activity around the Seattle area. Every once in a while, Mark thought he saw a dark form flicker on the other side, before it disappeared again. The portal apparently lead to some cave world, in earth but not in earth at the same time. What horrors could come from a place like that?

Mark did not have to wait long to find out. Suddenly from beyond as strange furry creature crawled out from beyond the portal. From a distance it appeared to be wolves skin. That was at least until it jumped up and latched onto on of his squad mates. The fur crawled across the poor mans skin burning it whoever it touched. The pelt covered every inch of the man, killing the poor fool and using his body as framework. Mark jumped back firing several bullets at the creature, but to no avail. The thing now rampaged mauling Mark's comrades. Suddenly Mark noticed something. The beast seemed to be arranging the corpses in a certain order as he killed them. Suddenly Mark noticed that he was in the middle of what appeared to be some kind of ritual circle. Suddenly a bolt of black lightening shot out from the portal, hitting Mark.

The lightening warped the humans body into a suitable form before destroying the mortals soul and mind, leaving it an empty husk. The energy flowed into the body now, filling it with its own presence. Rising from the floor the new creature looked around and saw only the first creature bowing before it. The newcomer stool out his hand and miraculously the pelt creature became its own, no longer requiring a body for framework. It walked back over to the portal and shouted something in a strange language before nodding back to the newcomer. The new comer bent his knees and jumped up bursting though the ceiling. Finding himself in some sort of square with a massive white structure to his right, the newcomer immediately knocked it down with a single punch yelling "Attention Mortals, your Dark Lord Sergun has returned"

Sergun proceeded to begin to leveling the surrounding area, knocking down one building at a time and taking control of any mortals who survived the initial collapse of their structure. Meanwhile where Space Needle used to stand the armies of the Below streamed out of the underground, slaying any non controlled humans. Sergun looked up to see another floating figure, high above the city. Immediately Sergun knew who it was. Flying up Sergun spoke to the other being "It is good to see you... Sister." Gaialotha looked at Sergun directly "You had to put off killing the Novarians didn't you?" Sergun sighed "Its been nearly 12 billion years since that happened. Can we drop that and work on regaling our power to destroy them now?" Gaia also sighed "Very well. You have been busy creating those things haven't you" as she gestured to the Grotesque Armies below. "Yes, I was in a state when I made most of them. They are more towards Araki taste aren't they?" Gaia simply responded "Yes. I hope you don't mind but I'm reviving your kills." Even as she said this many of the corpses below stirred ready to serve their new mistress. Sergun smiled and responded "Not at all."
I KILLED MUFASA

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:59 pm

The hammer did not exist for very long after being batted away, as it was no longer necessary for Eternal Night and was thus discarded with little regard for its destiny, fading away soon after. Then, finding herself surrounded by a dozen of different versions of the same Xyrixma, Eternal Night shook her head at the cheap trick that had just been used. Before the blasts of light could even touch her, she was once again enveloped in chains of uru that protected her, this time forming a full sphere around her, a tangled mass of mystic metal that did not allow a single lux in. These chains, however, did not simply float in the air and instead fell to the ground, where they faded into nonexistence, once again leaving Eternal Night nowhere to be seen.

Her voice soon echoed some distance away from the Xyrixma. "Well, I would compliment you for your tricks, but to be quite frank I find them rather boring. You're everything I would expect from a slime person, and just as dirty to boot." The Nameless One spoke, smiling beneath the mask. Clearly she was enjoying the thrill of combat and the chance to trash talk her enemy, something that she had sorely missed, not having done it for a long time since the fall of her Earth. "And let me tell you something else, you're just like your videogame counterparts: weak and worthless." She spoke. In front of her, where there had been nothing, now there was a rather large turret made of spiritual energy, and Eternal Night climbed onto it, firing away at the Xyrixma and all of her copies.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:38 pm

"It worked! Mostly!" Otis exclaimed. "Alright! I really need ACDC to be playing in the background... Preferably Thunderstruck. Please tell me you know ACDC and I'm not just confusing the hell out of you." He said and zipped Through Asgard Shooting lightning at every single Slime monster he could see. "You get a Lightning bolt! And YOU get a lightning bolt! Everyone gets lightning bolts!" He laughed still forgetting that there was a woman inside of his head. Too caught up in the moment to really care. Just happy to be a superhero.

Xander and Naja: Wedding Day

Over the next few days, Xander got replies from his invitations. Many people were going to show up. Including leaders from the galactic empires. Whom were all grateful for his help in their reconstruction. He was happy. Not one time over the course of almost a week, did he frown. He always had a giddy expression on his face. It was strange seeing him like that. Most of the time he was quite level headed. Not cold or mean, but not overly excited or happy either. He spent hours perfecting every last detail of the reception area. Several spells were in place to keep the weather beautiful. Enough food to feed half an army. He even got his hands on a minister. Things were looking up.

Naja spent her time trying to find a dress that she thought Xander would like. The problem was, that she didn't know what he liked. She eventually just gave up and looked into superhero weddings on the internet. It seemed that every superhero that got married to another one, wore their costume to the wedding. Which she thought was a tad strange, but then figured Xander was going to do just that. Despite that, she hadn't seen him much, even in Praetoria.

At least until the wedding day. People began showing up. Shi'ar, Kree, and even a few Skrulls. Queen Medusa even made her appearance. To which Xander quickly welcomed her. And the young man she brought with her, who intrigued him simply because he recognized that hammer anywhere. Mjolnir was pretty much Thor's signature weapon. And yet there was a tall blue Alien with a grin on his face wielding it at his wedding. Not that he minded. "Welcome Queen Medusa! And... I'm sorry, I don't know your name."

"Otis. I'm her body guard. Got Thor's hammer and everything!" He said.

"He's a member of my royal guard. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not. I love the Inhumans. Great culture. Friendly people... My bride is one... She's so beautiful. Anyways." He said. "Please. Help yourselves to the food. We're all friends here." Otis looked at Medusa who dismissed him and immediately made his way over to the food. "As fast as that kid moves, he probably needs it." He snickered. "Don't worry about a thing Your Majesty. This place is probably the safest in the universe. Enough Kryptonians to make an army, and enough others gassed up on my serum to make Galactus look the other way. Anyways. I hope this will bolster relations with Attilan. If you ever need anything, just give me a holler. My job is to keep everyone on this planet safe and I can bend over a Kryptonian if I have to."

"Of course." She said and shook Xander's hand.

"Help yourself to anything. If you need any help, just call me and I'll be right there." He said as she walked off. Once a few more guests arrived, he planned to stat the ceremony. Heaven forbid anyone get in the way of the happiest day of his life.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:54 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"It worked! Mostly!" Otis exclaimed. "Alright! I really need ACDC to be playing in the background... Preferably Thunderstruck. Please tell me you know ACDC and I'm not just confusing the hell out of you." He said and zipped Through Asgard Shooting lightning at every single Slime monster he could see. "You get a Lightning bolt! And YOU get a lightning bolt! Everyone gets lightning bolts!" He laughed still forgetting that there was a woman inside of his head. Too caught up in the moment to really care. Just happy to be a superhero.

Over the next few days, Xander got replies from his invitations. Many people were going to show up. Including leaders from the galactic empires. Whom were all grateful for his help in their reconstruction. He was happy. Not one time over the course of almost a week, did he frown. He always had a giddy expression on his face. It was strange seeing him like that. Most of the time he was quite level headed. Not cold or mean, but not overly excited or happy either. He spent hours perfecting every last detail of the reception area. Several spells were in place to keep the weather beautiful. Enough food to feed half an army. He even got his hands on a minister. Things were looking up.

Naja spent her time trying to find a dress that she thought Xander would like. The problem was, that she didn't know what he liked. She eventually just gave up and looked into superhero weddings on the internet. It seemed that every superhero that got married to another one, wore their costume to the wedding. Which she thought was a tad strange, but then figured Xander was going to do just that. Despite that, she hadn't seen him much, even in Praetoria.

At least until the wedding day. People began showing up. Shi'ar, Kree, and even a few Skrulls. Queen Medusa even made her appearance. To which Xander quickly welcomed her. And the young man she brought with her, who intrigued him simply because he recognized that hammer anywhere. Mjolnir was pretty much Thor's signature weapon. And yet there was a tall blue Alien with a grin on his face wielding it at his wedding. Not that he minded. "Welcome Queen Medusa! And... I'm sorry, I don't know your name."

"Of course not. I love the Inhumans. Great culture. Friendly people... My bride is one... She's so beautiful. Anyways." He said. "Please. Help yourselves to the food. We're all friends here." Otis looked at Medusa who dismissed him and immediately made his way over to the food. "As fast as that kid moves, he probably needs it." He snickered. "Don't worry about a thing Your Majesty. This place is probably the safest in the universe. Enough Kryptonians to make an army, and enough others gassed up on my serum to make Galactus look the other way. Anyways. I hope this will bolster relations with Attilan. If you ever need anything, just give me a holler. My job is to keep everyone on this planet safe and I can bend over a Kryptonian if I have to."

"Help yourself to anything. If you need any help, just call me and I'll be right there." He said as she walked off. Once a few more guests arrived, he planned to stat the ceremony. Heaven forbid anyone get in the way of the happiest day of his life.

Doom bringer walked forward wearing a gold and blue tux carrying behind him a large gold statue. He walked forward and looked around for the man of the hour. Finding Xander Bringer walked forward and stuck out his hand to Xander saying "Xander, not sure if your remember me, But its Doombringer. Sorry if the suit is too flashy, I don't really have money these days and I can only make stuff in these colors. Also I brought you a gift. I found it out by Sirius B."
I KILLED MUFASA

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:43 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Xander and Naja: Wedding Day

Ember & Zephy

"All right, wedding daAay"Ember somewhat said in a singing voice. It didn't take much time to get ready, being an archon did mean that your clothes are what you want them to be and you're always in top shape, well, unless magic is involved but that hasn't been the case yet. "Time for lift-off it seems, come along Azure." And just like that she was off towards the wedding, her and azure, and not to far behind them one more soul couldn't resist but going, another Archon, this one holding 2 rainbow wrasses, one fish in each hand. "Zephy come to, and Zephy bring Mister Fishy and Misses Fishy, Zephy want to help Fishies get married." A bit of an internal sigh happened for Ember, she loved her sister but she sure was an airhead.

At the wedding itself, before Ember or her party was visible a roar was already audible, it was background noise at this point but the fact it reached so far meant it whatever was making the noise was big, or at the least extremely loud. A few minutes later Ember and Azure arrived at the wedding.

Azure Puff Emberson wondered if Alex would instantly remember him, after all last time they met Azure barely came up to his knees. Now, now azure had become a giant dragon, the size of a house with a beard and everything an adult dragon should have. Azure was more than capable of talking, but he wanted Alex to say the first words, Azure did after all prefer to let his expression do the talking, and being a blue dragon, that usually was enough as those who stand open to a blue dragons feelings, find that they can somehow understand it without needing words.

After a few moments between Alex and Azure, Zephy popped between them "Congratulations Alex, you should come visit, the ember isles have grown rather a lot, me and my sisters turned it in to an entire big island, The Elemental Gates." A smile left Ember's face, she liked places like this, and even amongst people like this coming in accompanied by a dragon did turn some heads, ah the feeling of attention, there was nothing better in this world. But then Ember remembered something, wedding gift, she had to give a wedding gift. "Oh right, I nearly forgot, here's your wedding gift, hope you like it. Well, I made it so of course you'll like it because everything I do is perfect."

Ember reached out and opened her hand revealing a pendant made from what looked like clear glass. But on closer inspection, it was water, not even solid ice but liquid water that somehow stayed in place attacked to a chain, and inside the water barrier was a tiny inferno of air and fire, and the chain itself, every single link in that chain was made from a different gemstone. It was a locket made out of the 4 elements, a gift she assumed only Archons could make.

A little after giving this gift Zephy finally arrived dropping close to Ember and Alex "Zephy is here, Zephy brought fish!" And with that said she extended both her hands one holding Mister Fishy, the other Misses Fishy. The strange thing was, they weren't in a water bubble or anything yet they had no problem breathing, to those paying close attention, these fish had already begun to transform from the constant absorption of infused air turning them in to demi-air elementals. "Zephy wish happy marriage day, Zephy brought Mister and Misses Fishy, Zephy still needs to marry them to. Double Marriage!!!"

Zephy sighed and felt like she needed to apologize for her sister "You'll have to excuse my sister, between her and the fish, the fish are the smart ones. But she's adorable in her own way and a joy to have around."

Lavan Tiri
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lavan Tiri » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:48 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"It worked! Mostly!" Otis exclaimed. "Alright! I really need ACDC to be playing in the background... Preferably Thunderstruck. Please tell me you know ACDC and I'm not just confusing the hell out of you." He said and zipped Through Asgard Shooting lightning at every single Slime monster he could see. "You get a Lightning bolt! And YOU get a lightning bolt! Everyone gets lightning bolts!" He laughed still forgetting that there was a woman inside of his head. Too caught up in the moment to really care. Just happy to be a superhero.

Sonia strode confidently to the wedding site, noting all the various aliens and metahumans milling about. It seemed that every galactic conqueror, superhero, and odd-looking alien thing had shown up. She reached for her purse, where she kept a couple little things in case something went bad.

Then…

"Aaron." Sonia gasped, her eyes widening. The young man, who was devouring hors d'oeuvres like they were candy, turned. For a moment their eyes were locked, then Aaron-in his grey three-piece and bowtie- strode over to his old boss.

"Hello, Miss Delacroix."

"Hi, Aaron," Sonia chocked out, "how-how are you?"

"Pretty good," Aaron said, fidgeting with his tie. "I've, uh, I've gotten…a new job."

"Really? Where?"

"With, ah, with the Justice League. It doesn't pay too well, but, I mean. I get to work with Superman."

"Yeah. That's-that's great."

For a moment, Sonia and Aaron just stared at each other, then, they both broke into a chorus of I-gotta-go's and well-it-was-fun's, and moved away. But, as though by fate, they both ended up talking to Xander at the same time. For a moment they just awkwardly glared, then, to break the ice, Aaron started to speak.

"Hey, Xander. I-I don't think we've met. I was there when the Kree ship crashed, in New York? I'm Aaron. And this is my-" he glanced at Sonia, "my friend-"

"Former employer." Sonia interjected smoothly. "Sonia Delacroix. I must say, Xander, I was…surprised to get an invite, to say the least." And she moved slighly forward, holding her hand out. "My congratulations. I'm sure you're a lucky man."
My pronouns are they/them

Join Home of the Brave!
Big Jim P wrote:I like the way you think.

Constaniana wrote:Ah, so you were dropped on your head. This explains a lot.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Snarky bastard.

The Grey Wolf wrote:You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Renewed Imperial Germany wrote:I'm not sure whether to laugh because thIs is the best satire I've ever seen or be very very afraid because someone actually thinks all this so.... have a cookie?

John Holland wrote: John Holland
your mom

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:59 pm

Manifest yawned, then glanced at the time. Wait, where's my clock? He wondered for a moment why he was looking at a computer terminal before idly glancing around. The helm of the Infinite Justice He jumped in surprise, falling out of his chair for a moment before catching himself. He jumped up and brushed himself off, looking around the large helm to see if anyone was watching. Thankfully, nobody was there yet. He tapped the Orb of Cognition, now securely shrunken and fastened to a brace on his wrist. "Orb, what do I have to do today?" He had started keeping a calender on the Orb, after all, the thing had ridiculous amounts of spare processing power. Why not, right?
"BREAKFAST. PAPERWORK. MEETING WITH RICHARDS.REED OF THE FANTASTIC FOUR. WEDDING. MEETING WITH-"
"Hold- Go back. What was that last one?" Manifest stretched as he walked down the familiar empty halls of the Infinite Justice.
"MEETING WITH ROMANOV.NATASHA OF"
Manifest rolled his eyes, interrupting it once more. "Before that, Orb."
"THE WEDDING OF XANDER AND NAJA OF PRAETORIA."
Manifest stalled for a moment before glancing at the time. "Oh, hell."

An hour later

Manifest, wearing his old SHIELD plainsclothes penguin suit (minus the sunglasses and earpiece), arrived at Xander and Naja's wedding with two small gifts, one in each hand. He glanced around, looking for Xander and Naja, but quickly found that Xander was occupied and Naja wasn't out yet. He shrugged slightly, opting instead to simply add his gifts to the quickly growing collection on a particularly large table on the far side of the room. He walked over to the buffet tables, where a particularly ravenous speedster was already hard at work. Manifest chuckled at the sight, then noticed a rather distinctive hammer in the boy's possession. He raised an eyebrow and walked up to introduce himself. "Hey kid. Don't think we've met. What's your name?" He smiled calmly. He knew that the odds were that the kid would recognize him- His face, along with Craig, Valka, and Hadrimmelis', was plastered on nearly every television screen on the planet when they arrived after the Builders' War. Of course, he had shaved since then. Media didn't know what he called himself yet, but SHIELD had announced that he was one of theirs and that his name was Manifest.
Last edited by The Silhouette of Adventure on Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:16 pm

Charmera wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:

The Xyrixma grunted as she felt the force of the hammer. It slammed into her, though it wasn't the best weapon to use on a slime. If not for the spirtual element, it would have done no harm, but as it stood the Xyrixma seemed to have shrunk slightly. Uxa pushed back, using her impressive strength born of the light of many suns. She batted the hammer away with considerable ease. "I suppose that's not the most creative MO. But you can't really argue with results." Then suddenly the Xyrixma tore herself apart into many goblets. Each quickly grew to her size, and then gains human form. About Ten Uxa's surrounded the Nameless one. "Plus, who says we don't have our tricks?" She then began blasting at her with light, to the point where it became discolike.

The Republic of Atria wrote:"It's working! IT's WORKING! It's-" The slime woman had managed to coat the entirely of his running path in slippery slime. He couldn't run. "Woah woah woah!" He shouted trying to stop only to slam into a wall. "Ouchies... Yeah... That like... Really hurt." He said rubbing his head. "That's the second concussion this week. Vinatos is gonna kill me..." He was exaggerating a bit. His head hurt, but it wasn't a concussion. "Stupid slime bullcrap. Katie! I'm gonna do something stupid and I'm gonna need your help." He said and took Mjolnir out of his tail and looked to the sky. "I don't know if you can just read my ind from in there, so here's my idea. I'm gonna call the lightning on myself. I need you to conduct it into the ground. With any luck, we'll shock some sense into this whole slime thing. Please tell me you can do that." He said as a storm rumbled above Asgard. "Cause I'm not giving them time to react." He said and dozens of lightning strikes converged and struck Otis, who had his feet planted firmly on the ground.

Not the stupidest plan to be honest. Spoke the Justice Queen, and so she did as planned, swiftly conducting the elctricty down onto the slime thing. It seemed to retreat and come back into a physical form. The Slime General's other clone was still up, ready to fight, but the other part of her was unconcious. Huh. Turn's out that electricity is super effective against slime types. Who knew? Although there are probably slimes that absorb electricity...

New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

Glacia smiled. "Called it. Ten zeni says it was with pink lady"

Then her expression became more serious, and she forcibly plopped the Saiyan into a sitting position. Suddenly she grabbed a drink from a flask and offered him some. "I'm no expert on love, so whatever I have to say might very well be useless." She remarked. "But I was much like you. I didn't realise what I had until I lost it." She paused. "I got in prison because I rebeled against the Arcosian system, and before then I had fallen head over heels for this other Arcosian... though I didn't realise it really. I thought I had nothing to loose. But then I saw him before they locked me up. And... I never got to tell him how much he meant to me really."

"Anyway, point is, I got out. And I'm looking for him." She spoke. "I still have hope, and you do too. Your girlfriend is still out there. So the only thing you need to do is apologize." She remarked. "I know it's not easy and she might still reject you, but then you'll know you've done all you can. And she'll respect you for it. She seems like the type for that. Leaving things bitter is the worst thing you can do. Trust me."

"Um... I might owe you ten zeni then..." Hiroshi remarked, looking away from her nervously. Sighing, he let the Acrosian plop him onto he ground, flashing a small, gentle smile and taking a swig of the drink. Listening to her story, Hiroshi laid back, the gentle breeze washing over him as he mulled over her words. Maybe she was right? The apparitions had been telling him nonstop to apologize and let nature take its course.

" Huh... The strongest being on this planet and we're talking about our feelings." The Hybrid commented. " I'll-I'll do it. All this time I'd been convincing myself that she was better off without me, that she didn't need me and would never let me get close. But if I plan to fix this, I have to start by apologizing. It's funny. The one thing I remember the most about her was that day atop Korin's tower." Hiroshi spoke, pausing and looking at Glacia to flash a small smile.

" We'd just gotten out asses handed to us and I was bleeding out. After I was healed, I was going to set off and fight this guy on my own, to avenge my daughter, but she persisted and wanted to come along. As hard as I tried, she wouldn't drop it. Then it happened, she pressed her lisp against mine and everything felt fine again. It's one of the most vivid events I've ever experienced."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:31 pm

Xander looked at the Archons and snickered at Zephy. "That's adorable. Really. And thank you very much for coming all this way. Welcome to Praetoria. I'll have to come visit sometime." He said and examined the pendant. It wasn't something that he had ever seen before. And he had seen quite a bit. "Wow... I'm curious as to how you managed to keep it liquid without freezing it. It's beautiful. I'm sure Naja will love it. I haven't seen her today, but I read it's tradition for the groom not to see the bride until the actually wedding. We have food and entertainment. Some of the finest in the universe! Help yourselves and enjoy your stay..." He trailed off when he saw his old pet dragon that he kinda sorta gave to Ember. Who had fully grown up. "You've been taking good care of him I see. He got so... Big. Just like... Damn. It's been so long. I feel bad for leaving him, but I've been away so much that I wouldn't have had time to take care of him. Thank you Ember."

He turned his attention to Sonia and Aaron. "Don't be. I have a really good memory. I invited a lot of people. Welcome to Praetoria. It's nice to meet you both." He replied and shook her hand. "Don't let the large amount of aliens, Kryptonians, Inhumans, Mutants, and everyone else intimidate you. We're all friends here." He didn't want to tell them that he pretty much had most of the galaxy by the balls. Would be a very strange topic to bring up for sure. "I'm not certain if you saw Naja's speech on the news the other day. We're a ripe young nation trying to make it's way!" He said. "Sure we're mostly populated by aliens, but I intend to open borders tomorrow. I assume that we'll have close to a few hundred thousand by the week's end. Anyways. Enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, let me know."

Otis looked over to the man who was talking to him whilst he was stuff his face. Mjolnir was being held by his tail. It was hard enough to eat food with only 3 fingers on each hand. Even harder if he was holding the hammer in his hand. "Oh." He said and swallowed. "I'm Otis. Member of the Inhuman Royal guard. And wielder of one of these fancy magic hammers. It's a long story that involved a fight with a Red Lantern. Turns out I'm worthy! Dunno what that entails honestly, but I am! I know what you're thinking. How much food could I eat? Well. I have a metabolism like... 5 times faster than a humans. And I don't get solar juice like Superman does.... You look familiar though. I don't think we've met but I've seen your face somewhere. Sorry, I've been busy these last few days. Just last week I was a human."

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:48 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Otis looked over to the man who was talking to him whilst he was stuff his face. Mjolnir was being held by his tail. It was hard enough to eat food with only 3 fingers on each hand. Even harder if he was holding the hammer in his hand. "Oh." He said and swallowed. "I'm Otis. Member of the Inhuman Royal guard. And wielder of one of these fancy magic hammers. It's a long story that involved a fight with a Red Lantern. Turns out I'm worthy! Dunno what that entails honestly, but I am! I know what you're thinking. How much food could I eat? Well. I have a metabolism like... 5 times faster than a humans. And I don't get solar juice like Superman does.... You look familiar though. I don't think we've met but I've seen your face somewhere. Sorry, I've been busy these last few days. Just last week I was a human."

Manifest laughed. "I like you, kid. You're weird." He looked him up and down for a moment. "Inhuman, huh? Expected Asgardian, considering you're holding Mjolnir." He shrugged, though his eyes were trained on the hammer for an instant after he said this, as though he were remembering something. "Ah, well. Good to know the Inhumans and Asgard are getting along still, at least. As for me being familiar-" He chuckled for a moment. "Well, I'd imagine so. The name's Manifest, Agent of SHIELD, honorary Avenger, and veteran of the Builders' War. Nice to meet you, Otis. Tell me, you met any Flashes yet? They're a fun bunch. Eat about as much as you do." He quickly changed the subject, curious if the speedster's mental processes were as fast as his feet.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:59 pm

Craig arrived at the wedding with a smile on his face, happy to see this day. He counted Xander and Naja as allies, and more importantly friends. Never being a man who wore ties, affixed to his shirt underneath his suit was a blue bowtie. The young inventor looked to his side and a little down to see Etla as her eyes and smile as radiant as ever, the two of them holding hands.

It had been quite a struggle to decide what should his gifts should be, but in the end, he had decided on something simple, almost childish, some could claim. Making his way to Xander, and waiting his turn, he presented his friend with two medium-sized boxes. "Congratulations, first of all! I was going to try and come up with some super new technology, but I couldn't decide on what to start, so I went simple."

Enclosed were two of Craig's VR consoles that were mounted on the players' head. Along with the infinite worlds one could visit in the VR multiverse he had create, he had also, for this special gift, created their own characters. Xander and Naja would be able to enter as their selves, along with all their actual powers. Then, they could battle each other, Builders, other characters such as Valka, Craig, Manifest, Hadrimmelis and more, or any of the villains that they had faced.

Not explaining what exactly the gift was so that there could be an element of surprise, Craig turned to see Valka materialize before them. "XANDER OF MIDGARD!" she boomed, all conversation falling silent, some who did not recognize her tensing up. Valka, setting down what she was carried, gave him what would be a bonecrushing pat on the shoulder for any human, Xander would most likely feel only a little discomfort. "Congratulations, my friend, and I look forward to seeing the mighty Naja as well. But I bring gifts! Two barrels of Asgardian mead for the feast that will follow, and a bottle of elderberry wine for thee and thy bride. And, moreover," she said, drawing two things from her neck, "the keys to the gate of Asgard. My gates and halls should be and now are always open to both thee and Naja. Feel free to come at any time, whether you need my sword, or a simple vacation." she said, smiling at him.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse