NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:11 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:"So now you show your hand. Interesting." She remarked, impressed. She never knew the legends were true, never suspecting they would even be realised since cousin Frieza blew up their planet. "Darling, even my own species locked me up. Its safe to say I'm not your average "lizard" as you so eloquently put" She quickly changed forms, part of her training had been to speed up that transition, her form quickly morphing to that of her fourth form. The power she radiated now coming out in buckets. Still.... she wondered if it would be enough...

She smiled at that comment about never meeting a female of her kind. Giggling childishly. "That is somewhat surprising..." She remarked, then shrugged. "I suppose that's your loss then." She joked.

" Locked up huh? Guess that makes you less of the bastard Freiza was, or a worse monster." Hiroshi commented, shrugging slightly. " Of course I shall w my hand. The Legendary Super Saiyan is the true power of my race."

But when she transformed, Hiroshi swallowed a little bit and blushed. She wasn't the average acrosian he supposed. She certainly was something....

" Umm... Cool. Nice… Nice transformation." Hiroshi muttered, averting his eyes as a blush covered his face.

God of all the people I have to fight, it can't be an evil monster can't it?

Glacia paused, she ahrugged. "Honestly, I'm not even sure which one I am anymore..." She remarked. Then smiled as she noticed that he was having a little trouble with her forms, they seemed to be making him uncomfortable. She decided to be a little bit of a tease and invaded his personal space. In this form they were practically the same height. She pushed forward until they touched. Her smile grew.

"So, you still want to fight me?" She asked with a coy smile. "You've been spoiling for a fight since the moment you saw me." She pointed out. "It's probably best if you get it out of your system. Otherwise I'm guessing we're going to have problems."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:17 pm

Tomia wrote:
Charmera wrote:"Oh, well I didn't really see much either." She explained. She smiled. "I didn't really check his visuals until the very end to see how Naja was doing, and since my job was to rewire his brain from the inside, I didn't really do much fighting." She akwardly rubbed the back of her head, "From what I could tell it was pretty destructive. All the fighting was rather impressive. Naja did a good job of keeping things together." She remarked. "I'm glad Alex and Naja are both on our side, I mean they're both pretty darn strong." She remarked. The paused. "What about you?"

Cora listened to Katie speak quitely, taking in everything she was saying. When Katie finished Cora finally spoke up. "Wow Katie that's amazing. You actually operated on Alex's brain from inside him?" She asked in awe. She then recovered from her impressed state and continued. "Alex and Naja are pretty strong, though I haven't seen much of what Alex can do." She said, seeing that Katie a little nervous herself which made Cora relax a little. "I didn't see much of the fight either. I knew I wouldn't be much help against Alex so I tried to keep civilians as safe as possible. I stopped a few buildings from falling, and help some people escape fires. I wish I could have done more though, I couldn't help everyone." She said with a little regret creeping into her voice. A few minutes later the waitress came over to take their orders, asking Katie what she wanted.

"Well, technically it wasn't actually surgery because I didn't cut or remove or add anything, but I realigned the electrical impulses in his brain. I suppose that sorta counts." Katie smiled, shrugging slightly. "I've had that feeling before. But really, we're just two people. We can't be everywhere and we can't do everything." She remarked. "It was why we set up this team after all. We want to help as many people as possible." She reached across, taking Cora's hand in her own. "Don't worry about that kind of thing too much." She added, smiling wider. Then she let go of her hand. 'Um. I'll have a cheese burger with fries."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:00 pm

Cora felt Katie take her hand, and looked up into her eyes, grinning as widely as Katie was to her. She felt Katie pull away when the waitress came and while she wished they could continue she understood. The waitress wrote down Katie's order and looked over to Cora, "Uh, water is fine for me.' Cora told her a bit awkwardly. She didn't really need to eat but needed water to survive. She was still a little self concicious about it. The waitress gave her a strange look but luckily didn't day anything about it and went to put the order in. When she was gone, Cora reached back out for Katie's hand, taking it gently in her own. "You're right Katie, and I'm really glad for all the good we can do. Meeting you, joining the team, it was... it was the best thing that could ever have happened to me." Cora said sincerely to her new girlfriend.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:40 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
" Locked up huh? Guess that makes you less of the bastard Freiza was, or a worse monster." Hiroshi commented, shrugging slightly. " Of course I shall w my hand. The Legendary Super Saiyan is the true power of my race."

But when she transformed, Hiroshi swallowed a little bit and blushed. She wasn't the average acrosian he supposed. She certainly was something....

" Umm... Cool. Nice… Nice transformation." Hiroshi muttered, averting his eyes as a blush covered his face.

God of all the people I have to fight, it can't be an evil monster can't it?

Glacia paused, she ahrugged. "Honestly, I'm not even sure which one I am anymore..." She remarked. Then smiled as she noticed that he was having a little trouble with her forms, they seemed to be making him uncomfortable. She decided to be a little bit of a tease and invaded his personal space. In this form they were practically the same height. She pushed forward until they touched. Her smile grew.

"So, you still want to fight me?" She asked with a coy smile. "You've been spoiling for a fight since the moment you saw me." She pointed out. "It's probably best if you get it out of your system. Otherwise I'm guessing we're going to have problems."

Swallowing, Hiroshi's face took on a deeper shade of red, his eyes averted from the Acrosain woman. But the second she touched him, Hiroshi almost snapped, his heart beat skyrocketing while hai tail thrashed wildly behind him.

" At this point, a fight seems to be the only way I won't end up screwing this chick." Hiroshi muttered quietly, floating back from her. Taking a deep breath, a golden spark of energy surrounded his frame, his power pushing through the roof as he howled out.

" This is my full power as a Super Saiyan." Hiroshi remarked, crossing his arms dangerously. " Think you can keep up?"
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:33 pm

Craig Thomsen

The Civil War was forgotten, for there was something far greater at stake. Xander had wanted them to be ready in 4 days, and none of the heroes got much sleep, especially the Artificer Absolute. But at the end of four days their work was complete. Craig shooed the rest of them out for a few hours, adding a few final touches before he emerged from the ship, the heroes standing before him. "Welcome, everybody, to the Infinite Venture. Perhaps the greatest technological feat on this planet. Forged from the remains of a Kree battleship, reinforced with a magical metal alloy, with both shield technology, enchantments, 3-man small fighter jets, Asgardian energy weapons, teleportation rays, powered by solar cells, the ValkaForce and various magical energies, and various gun arrays designed for specific conditions. There's enough food on this ship to sustain a small population. And also, a stealth mode. All of us who need it have enchanted armor. To be honest, I didn't think that we'll be able to finish in 4 days. But not only that, but we've also got two smaller ships for reconnaissance, sneaking behind enemy lines and the like, which can be docked in the Infinite Venture."

Craig snapped his fingers and a ramp rolled out. Welcome aboard people. There are rooms, bathrooms, relaxation stations and even a 'war room'. Your waste will be used to fuel the ship as well. Everyone has been assigned a room aboard the Infinite Venture. When you're done finding your room, make your way to the bridge so we can get going. And Ronan? If we manage to win this, we'll be keeping the ship." Craig smiling.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:40 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:Glacia paused, she ahrugged. "Honestly, I'm not even sure which one I am anymore..." She remarked. Then smiled as she noticed that he was having a little trouble with her forms, they seemed to be making him uncomfortable. She decided to be a little bit of a tease and invaded his personal space. In this form they were practically the same height. She pushed forward until they touched. Her smile grew.

Swallowing, Hiroshi's face took on a deeper shade of red, his eyes averted from the Acrosain woman. But the second she touched him, Hiroshi almost snapped, his heart beat skyrocketing while hai tail thrashed wildly behind him.

" At this point, a fight seems to be the only way I won't end up screwing this chick." Hiroshi muttered quietly, floating back from her. Taking a deep breath, a golden spark of energy surrounded his frame, his power pushing through the roof as he howled out.

" This is my full power as a Super Saiyan." Hiroshi remarked, crossing his arms dangerously. " Think you can keep up?"

“Dunno.” She replied. focusing on her target like a laser. “I can’t sense energy genius. Though then again, I’ve never been one to be intimidated by power.” She remarked, wishing she had brought a scouter with her. She decided to start with something simple, going for a ki attack. She poured her energy into a wave of KI, pointing it at the Saiyan. Just as she did so, she seemed to be in a different place al together for a second, but then she snapped back to reality. It was only for a split millisecond, breaking her near linear focus. She frowned. More shattered memories…

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:58 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

“Dunno.” She replied. focusing on her target like a laser. “I can’t sense energy genius. Though then again, I’ve never been one to be intimidated by power.” She remarked, wishing she had brought a scouter with her. She decided to start with something simple, going for a ki attack. She poured her energy into a wave of KI, pointing it at the Saiyan. Just as she did so, she seemed to be in a different place al together for a second, but then she snapped back to reality. It was only for a split millisecond, breaking her near linear focus. She frowned. More shattered memories…

Hiroshi:

Extending his arm, Hiroshi caught the boot of ki in his hand, grunting slightly as it pushed him back. The first of several waves of force rolled over him, purple, gold and red fire suddenly bursting to life around him. Super Saiyan power rolled off of him in incredible amounts, but did not stay in place, instead the energy whipped backwards, like grass in harsh winds, the noise her attack similar to a siren.

Breathing slowly, Hiroshi consolidated himself, bits and pieces of his power coming to the surface. Immedietly, there was a change in his aura, the golden fire expanding rapidly while wrapping around his frame. Another wave of force rolled off Hiroshi, enough to push back the wave that was precariously balanced on his left hand.

Energy rippled on Hiroshi once more, just long enough for him to form something in his free hand.
Slashing his hand down in a chop, a crescent of azure energy escaped. The air before him distorted slightly, the wave warping before becoming unstable and splitting in two, before the crescent of azure energy continued on its path towards Glacia.

" Dodge!"

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:09 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:“Dunno.” She replied. focusing on her target like a laser. “I can’t sense energy genius. Though then again, I’ve never been one to be intimidated by power.” She remarked, wishing she had brought a scouter with her. She decided to start with something simple, going for a ki attack. She poured her energy into a wave of KI, pointing it at the Saiyan. Just as she did so, she seemed to be in a different place al together for a second, but then she snapped back to reality. It was only for a split millisecond, breaking her near linear focus. She frowned. More shattered memories…

Hiroshi:

Extending his arm, Hiroshi caught the boot of ki in his hand, grunting slightly as it pushed him back. The first of several waves of force rolled over him, purple, gold and red fire suddenly bursting to life around him. Super Saiyan power rolled off of him in incredible amounts, but did not stay in place, instead the energy whipped backwards, like grass in harsh winds, the noise her attack similar to a siren.

Breathing slowly, Hiroshi consolidated himself, bits and pieces of his power coming to the surface. Immedietly, there was a change in his aura, the golden fire expanding rapidly while wrapping around his frame. Another wave of force rolled off Hiroshi, enough to push back the wave that was precariously balanced on his left hand.

Energy rippled on Hiroshi once more, just long enough for him to form something in his free hand.
Slashing his hand down in a chop, a crescent of azure energy escaped. The air before him distorted slightly, the wave warping before becoming unstable and splitting in two, before the crescent of azure energy continued on its path towards Glacia.

" Dodge!"

Glacia took her opportunity to dodge under the blast of Ki, flying under it like a ocean going bird diving into the water, she gathered a different energy into her hands this time, a freezing cold that dropped the temperature around her like a stone into that very same water. She sped under the Sayain, charging him with these two beams of freezing energy. Catching these could be actually pretty problematic for the Saiyan.

“I don’t get why you’re so mad. It’s not like I blew up your planet.” She remarked. “I know our race isn’t famed for charity, but we’re not all demons.” Glacia wasn’t too sure if she could win this fight anymore. The Saiyan seemed to have dodged her Ki attack easily enough. Thankfully they were fighting in an atmosphere, which she could use to her advantage.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:27 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

" Dodge!"

Glacia took her opportunity to dodge under the blast of Ki, flying under it like a ocean going bird diving into the water, she gathered a different energy into her hands this time, a freezing cold that dropped the temperature around her like a stone into that very same water. She sped under the Sayain, charging him with these two beams of freezing energy. Catching these could be actually pretty problematic for the Saiyan.

“I don’t get why you’re so mad. It’s not like I blew up your planet.” She remarked. “I know our race isn’t famed for charity, but we’re not all demons.” Glacia wasn’t too sure if she could win this fight anymore. The Saiyan seemed to have dodged her Ki attack easily enough. Thankfully they were fighting in an atmosphere, which she could use to her advantage.

" Charity?" Hiroshis snorted. " I've seen your kinds example of charity, and I'm better off without them. People aren't individuals to you freaks, there disposable parts to be used at your leisure."

Sliding his foot back, Hiroshi felt out power, feeling out any useable weaknesses. Breathing out, the air around him caught fire, a wave of force rolled of him.

Huh, no weaknesses in her stance, guess I'm gonna have to use pure speed to outdo her.

With theta thought, Hitoshi blitzed forward, arriving in the blink of an eye beneath her frame, twisting around her extended arms and by extension, her twin bolts of ki. Bracing himself, Hiroshi's right arm almost glowed gold as he swung upwards, golden energy sparking on him as his knuckles smashed across her jaw, Hiroshi for a moment forgetting his frozen left hand.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:25 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:

" Charity?" Hiroshis snorted. " I've seen your kinds example of charity, and I'm better off without them. People aren't individuals to you freaks, there disposable parts to be used at your leisure."

Sliding his foot back, Hiroshi felt out power, feeling out any useable weaknesses. Breathing out, the air around him caught fire, a wave of force rolled of him.

Huh, no weaknesses in her stance, guess I'm gonna have to use pure speed to outdo her.

With theta thought, Hitoshi blitzed forward, arriving in the blink of an eye beneath her frame, twisting around her extended arms and by extension, her twin bolts of ki. Bracing himself, Hiroshi's right arm almost glowed gold as he swung upwards, golden energy sparking on him as his knuckles smashed across her jaw, Hiroshi for a moment forgetting his frozen left hand.

“Considering you’ve only seen one of us, frieze, thats quite the gross generalisation.” She replied. “And really, that spoilt little shit is not the best representative of our race.”

Glacia groaned as she was sent flying upwards by the punch, but she swiftly recovered fast enough to speed down towards her target, suddenly she used vacuums to increase the force of her punch, controlling air to give them incredible force. She also swiftly reduced the temperature around herself so that Hiroshi would begin to be effected by hypothermia and his limbs would begin to freeze.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:11 am

The Starlight wrote:Craig Thomsen

The Civil War was forgotten, for there was something far greater at stake. Xander had wanted them to be ready in 4 days, and none of the heroes got much sleep, especially the Artificer Absolute. But at the end of four days their work was complete. Craig shooed the rest of them out for a few hours, adding a few final touches before he emerged from the ship, the heroes standing before him. "Welcome, everybody, to the Infinite Venture. Perhaps the greatest technological feat on this planet. Forged from the remains of a Kree battleship, reinforced with a magical metal alloy, with both shield technology, enchantments, 3-man small fighter jets, Asgardian energy weapons, teleportation rays, powered by solar cells, the ValkaForce and various magical energies, and various gun arrays designed for specific conditions. There's enough food on this ship to sustain a small population. And also, a stealth mode. All of us who need it have enchanted armor. To be honest, I didn't think that we'll be able to finish in 4 days. But not only that, but we've also got two smaller ships for reconnaissance, sneaking behind enemy lines and the like, which can be docked in the Infinite Venture."

Craig snapped his fingers and a ramp rolled out. "Welcome aboard people. There are rooms, bathrooms, relaxation stations and even a 'war room'. Your waste will be used to fuel the ship as well. Everyone has been assigned a room aboard the Infinite Venture. When you're done finding your room, make your way to the bridge so we can get going. And Ronan? If we manage to win this, we'll be keeping the ship." Craig smiled.

Manifest smiled. "Infinite Venture, huh? I like it." He paused for a moment, looking at their handiwork. "Anyone who needs a map, talk to Banner or Richards." He called out to the assembled Heroes, nodded towards the two scientists who stood nearby. "They can provide digital or physical copies. SHIELD's Agents Coulson and Hill are on board with room assignments, and the training room in the back of the ship is huge and open 24/7. Information on how to use the weapons systems and various technologies can be found in the computer terminals in your room. Powers that can be turned off or limited should be so outside of either the training room or an active combat situation, to reduce the chances of accidental internal damages. The Think-Tank that SHIELD assembled for this project will have a series of rooms on the starboard side of the ship. Everybody is welcome to assist them in their ideas, calculations, or anything else. if they think they can." He turned to Craig. "I miss anything, boss?"
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:39 am

Tomia wrote:Cora felt Katie take her hand, and looked up into her eyes, grinning as widely as Katie was to her. She felt Katie pull away when the waitress came and while she wished they could continue she understood. The waitress wrote down Katie's order and looked over to Cora, "Uh, water is fine for me.' Cora told her a bit awkwardly. She didn't really need to eat but needed water to survive. She was still a little self concicious about it. The waitress gave her a strange look but luckily didn't day anything about it and went to put the order in. When she was gone, Cora reached back out for Katie's hand, taking it gently in her own. "You're right Katie, and I'm really glad for all the good we can do. Meeting you, joining the team, it was... it was the best thing that could ever have happened to me." Cora said sincerely to her new girlfriend.

Katie smiled. All this talk was making her feel nostalgic. "I remember when we first met I was going to fight you..." She remarked. She thought back, remembering how that encounter went. "Instead we became roommates! We ended up fighting crime together. And now w'ere... well, together. I always find that... so cool." She explained. "It's almost as if fate drew us together or something. I know that sounds silly but it's..." She was stumbling over words to speak with. She smiled again and nodded. "Your the best thing that could have happened to me. I mean... I was doing well before, but you've made me so happy, and helped out during a time... honestly think I would have failed and faltered myself."

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:52 am

Cora
Cora was very touched by Katie's words and looked into her eyes as she spoke. Her mind went back to that day as well. A lot had changed since then but she still remembered it like it as yesterday. "I think it was fate too, but it could only happen because of how kind and compassionate you were Katie. Everyone else would have attacked me, but you realized what I needed was a friend. After that, it was only a matter of time until I started to have feelings for you." Cora said sincerely. She really cared about Katie a lot and wanted to make sure she knew it. Soon Katie's burger and fries came and the waitress placed it down on the table for her.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:32 am

Tomia wrote:Cora
Cora was very touched by Katie's words and looked into her eyes as she spoke. Her mind went back to that day as well. A lot had changed since then but she still remembered it like it as yesterday. "I think it was fate too, but it could only happen because of how kind and compassionate you were Katie. Everyone else would have attacked me, but you realized what I needed was a friend. After that, it was only a matter of time until I started to have feelings for you." Cora said sincerely. She really cared about Katie a lot and wanted to make sure she knew it. Soon Katie's burger and fries came and the waitress placed it down on the table for her.

'Thank you, but I still think you would have chosen the path of good anyway Cora. You're stronger and more decent than you think." She remarked. "Though, that doesn't mean that things would be better had you not met me. After all I have feelings for you too." She remarked. She squeezed Cora's hand, then let go where she saw her food, biting into her burger. "By the way, how would you feel if we... shared a room?" She asked, curious about how the android would respond. "It's... a big step. But I'd just like to be close to you whenever possible. Of course if you feel uncomfortable with the idea it's fine." She didn't want to be away from Cora. She wasn't to be there for her, whenever she might be needed.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:35 am

Naja did her best to help with the heavy lifting as Xander worked on the enchantments. Uru was good for that sort of thing so it wasn't too complicated. Naja didn't need to sleep, and he had to rest after working for two days straight without eating and almost collapsed. How he wished that he still had the stamina he once had. But with breaks every few hours, they were able to finally get the ship up and running. "I like it. Name's a bit cheesy, but I would say this is one of the best ships this side of the universe." Naja said floating around the ship and admiring it. "Not too often you get gods and mortals working together like this. Xander, remind me why we don't make more of our super serum."

"Because it takes too long to make a dose. I've told you. The first time, it took almost a day just to make the one. At best we'd have 4 of you. On top of that, controlling that much power takes practice. And we don't exactly have that kind of time." He explained as he walked into the ship. "I'm going to try and get some sleep. Wake me when I'm needed." And with that he vanished into his room. Which he had specifically enchanted to be sound proof to certain noises. Namely the functions of the ship.

Hernan spent most of the time planning and mentally preparing himself. The Phoenix was coming and it was close. He wanted to rain down cosmic fire and fulfill what he believed was his destiny. He insisted to everyone that he would indeed be able to control the Phoenix. They understandably doubted him. But he was ready. Not a second went by where he wasn't preparing to be the host. He could feel the energy building with each passing hour.

"You humans continue to impress me. I did not believe you could build a ship this large in short short time. If you could put your minds to it, you could be a true member of the Council. I have set the coordinates for where we believe the Builders will be striking the hardest. Be ready humans. Today I shall judge your true mettle." Ronan said. Whether or not he had faith in the backwater primitive humans was one thing. But the fact that they had a track record for defeating Thanos on more than one occasion gave him the slightest glimmer of hope..

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:43 am

Cora
Cora blushed a little when Katie said she had feelings for her too, but smiled brightly as Katie pulled her hand back to eat. Cora took a sip of water and then heard Katie's question and paused. She knew it was common for couples to sleep in the same room, but still it would be a change and that made Cora a little nervous, but she knew it was necessary to try new things. Also, she could tell that Katie was worried about losing her like she had Eric, and Cora didn't want to make her worry anymore than she already did.

"Well, it does make me a little nervous, but only because all of this is so new to me. I have to start embracing new things, so I think we should do it." Cora said trying to sound confident. She knew her greatest challenge would be adjusting to all the things that changed now that she and Katie were in a relationship.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:34 am

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

“Considering you’ve only seen one of us, frieze, thats quite the gross generalisation.” She replied. “And really, that spoilt little shit is not the best representative of our race.”

Glacia groaned as she was sent flying upwards by the punch, but she swiftly recovered fast enough to speed down towards her target, suddenly she used vacuums to increase the force of her punch, controlling air to give them incredible force. She also swiftly reduced the temperature around herself so that Hiroshi would begin to be effected by hypothermia and his limbs would begin to freeze.

Turning an arm up, the Hybrid redirected the speeding acrosian, muscles in his arm screaming in protest as she sped by.

Spinning to face her, Hiroshi swung his knee up, missing by inches as a searing pain exploded in his knee, and he couldn't help but gasp in pain as ice covered his shin. Hissing, Hiroshi snapped his head forward, aiming to headbutt her, before throwing his own attack, his leg sweeping out to crash into her ribs.

" Owie Owie Owie!" Hiroshi whined, swiping his hands at the ice on his leg. " That really hurt!"

Son of a bitch! Ice?!? Really, she can freeze people?!?!

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:32 pm

The Starlight wrote:---

Illica Falki wrote:---

Kirisvala watched, startled, as Mars fell to the ground after catching Xyri, apparently unable to support her weight. Xyri didn't really seem that heavy to her, but then again, maybe it was because humans like Mars couldn't carry as much as Hadrians. Either way, she didn't worry too much, as it seemed like neither of them were particularly hurt. At that, she breathed a sigh of relief and patiently waited for her turn. It seemed like a fun exercise, even if it had sparked some conflicts so far. However, she soon realized that her turn wasn't going to come, as neither Mars nor Xyri seemed very focused on the exercise anymore and Elena was distracted by something else. Namely, some person that had been crawling along the ceiling without anyone else noticing. Kirisvala was rather surprised to see someone who hadn't been there before, but she was rather unfamiliar with Earth customs still, unfamiliar enough not to know that having people messing around in one's ceiling wasn't normal.

"Why wouldn't we be calm?" The Hadrian singer asked as she leaped down onto the mattress, landing face-down after having made sure that her claws wouldn't rend the mattress. Quickly getting up, she then walked casually and quite frankly carelessly towards the new arrival, Vera. "Who are you?" She asked as she approached. "Is it normal for you humans to move around other people's ceiling in this planet?" She inquried, quite sincerely.

Tomia wrote:---

Sarah boarded the plane along with her sisters and John once they had arrived, looking around at everything, quite impressed with the wealth that this man had amassed. Even though they had robbed a bank dry, they still didn't have anywhere near that ammount of riches. Of course, she did not have any need for money after she and her sisters did that bank heist, but she still couldn't help finding all of the opulence around her rather astounding. Some of her oldest instincts, which she had developed during her childhood in order to acquire enough money to provide her sisters with food, were shouting at her to try and snatch at least some of the stuff around her, but she ignored them easily, knowing that she didn't need to do that kind of thing anymore and also telling herself that it would be downright rude, after everything Morgan had done for them.

"That's quite an impressive story. No wonder you have all of these things at your disposal. I'm sure you'll reach your goals, if you've already made it this far." The eldest Grimm said with a warm smile after hearing out John's story. Not only was she surprised by how humanitarian he seemed to be, she was also happy, in a way, as if he succeeded it would mean they were one step closer to a world where no family would have to brave the streets like she and her sisters had been forced to do.

Sitting down, admiring how comfortable the seats seemed to be, Sarah looked around, seeing the snacks and casually grabbing one. "So how long do you think this flight will take? Not that I'm impatient, mind you." She asked.

Charmera wrote:---

Gilbert frowned at the sight of the dessicated corpses before him. He turned to Aru, bowing his head slightly. "I can restore their bodies, but I can not bring back their consciousnesses after death. Even if I brought them back, they would be in a perpetual vegetative state. If there is someone who could look into their unresponsive minds and discover who made these Rantu make the blood pact, then perhaps it could help, but I understand perfectly if you don't want me to do something like that." He stated, knowing that something like what he was proposing could be seen by some as necromancy, which was pretty much taboo in plenty of places.

"Otherwise..." Gilbert trailed off for a moment. "Well, I can make some graves for these people, if you'd like. Might as well put these new powers to good use." He offered. He was more or less aware of the powers he had through his connection to the Dragon Force, but he lacked experience using them.

Still in the hideout that Craig had picked out so that he would be protected during the civil war sparked by the superhuman registration act. All things considered, though, the conflict, while still in force, seemed to have blown over for the most part. Thus, when Craig expressed his wish to go outside and do something that as far as Etla was concerned ammounted to 'techy stuff', she didn't have much of an objection, though she chose not to go with him, in order to spend some time with her sister Ihra. The red-haired Rainborn had arrived to Earth about a year ago, give or take, but even then she didn't seem like she had grown very accustomed to this world, and Etla still hadn't found a way for them to return to the Skyworld, though she was admittedly far less eager to do so now than she had been when she first arrived to Earth. Back then, it was very clear in her mind that she wanted to return, but now that she had Craig, the choice was a lot more confusing, and she tried not to think about it.

Either way, they were more or less alone in the base now, and the golden-haired Rainborn approached her elder sister slowly.

"Hey, Ihra." She said, not quite nervous, but a bit uncertain of what to say exactly. "You don't look like you're enjoying your stay too much." She continued swiftly, never one to dwell on things too much. "Is there anything you want to do? I think you ought to have some fun at some point."
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:33 pm

3 days earlier
Manifest opened the door to the vast general weapons bay in the underbelly of the ship. There were no handheld weapons here- Those were in the armory. In the weapons bay, large guns designed for warships, lasers cannibalized from fallen alien crafts over the years, and many other enormous and obviously-vehicle mounted weapons were stored. "You sure you can do this, Pym?" He raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah, should be no problem- I shrink down, take a look at the design, and build a working blueprint from what I find. It should only take a couple hours per weapon. Unless Xander or Craig calls me in, I'll have many weapons ready for you by the time we launch."
"And in return, I let you take a look at just how my powers work when we get back." Manifest nodded. "Thanks mate- This stuff should give me the firepower I need for this."
Pym began examining the nearest weapon, the Uni-Disintegrater. The Demolo-Gun was on a shelf nearby, and several large cannons of indiscriminate origin piled in the corner. Several guns from the Kree warship's crash were in rows nearby, with a large cache of various large rail-cannons, missile defence systems, and various other weapons.
Manifest smiled.
Today
Manifest breathed in and out slowly, raising his arms. He was three miles behind the Infinite Venture, well within sight. SHIELD had set a no-fly zone above the ship the first day, so he knew the skies were clear for his practice. He summoned above him thirty of the largest weapons. They faded in slowly, carefully- He had never summoned this much firepower before. It could easily level the better part of New York State. Closing his eyes, he willed them to fire one volley, straight up. He couldn't even hear his own laughter over the booming noise, even through the noise-altering earpieces SWORD had specially designed for him. The rounds eventually evaporated, and the people at the Infinite Venture would be able to feel the edges of the shockwave. To the people in New York, it would sound like a rather large lightning strike. Afterwards, he wiped his brow. The effort had left him strained- More so than he ever had been. Yet, to his own satisfaction, he wasn't exhausted. Not even close.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:09 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:

Turning an arm up, the Hybrid redirected the speeding acrosian, muscles in his arm screaming in protest as she sped by.

Spinning to face her, Hiroshi swung his knee up, missing by inches as a searing pain exploded in his knee, and he couldn't help but gasp in pain as ice covered his shin. Hissing, Hiroshi snapped his head forward, aiming to headbutt her, before throwing his own attack, his leg sweeping out to crash into her ribs.

" Owie Owie Owie!" Hiroshi whined, swiping his hands at the ice on his leg. " That really hurt!"

Galcia was hit by the head but, She fell back a bit, feeling some blood come from her nose. She whiped it off and then looked at it. "Funny." She replied. "I don't really feel pain anymore. I'm sorry if it hurts, but ever since prison I don't play nice... I tend to get to into the fight." She explained. To an extent, this was a game to her, though then again everything had a farcical nature now. Even her quest for liberation was twinged with that. "Then again, you really should have thought of these things before picking a fight. Especially against foes as strong as you." Then pointed at Hiroshi, unleashing a storm of vacuum slices, creating razor winds so fast they could cut through most anything, each one a tiny storm. To make this even worse, she combined this with a vacuum implosion behind him sucking him towards it so that it would be much harder to dodge the vacuum slices. "Feel free to say Uncle when you get a boo boo that's too big." She joked.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:17 pm

Charmera wrote:the

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:backyardigans

Go ahead and translate for me, Worldmind. Jamal said in his mind. He watched Aru interrogate the captured pirates, hoping that she would quickly and easily get the necessary information out of them so that they could hunt down the fleet before the trail ran cold. Then, things went sour and a sour expression formed on Jamal's face as he watched the captured pirates began bleeding until they withered into husks and died.

"No." Jamal said, shaking his head in response to Gilbert's suggestion. "Even though they tried to hurt others, I don't think even they deserve that. We respect her wishes to follow their customs and bury them." Truth be told, there might have been a time where he would agreed to that, but he felt that methods such as that were beneath him at this point. There had to be lines that couldn't be crossed, and he wanted to set a standard that would hopefully be a good one for the inevitable reborn Nova Corps to follow by.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:08 am

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Galcia was hit by the head but, She fell back a bit, feeling some blood come from her nose. She whiped it off and then looked at it. "Funny." She replied. "I don't really feel pain anymore. I'm sorry if it hurts, but ever since prison I don't play nice... I tend to get to into the fight." She explained. To an extent, this was a game to her, though then again everything had a farcical nature now. Even her quest for liberation was twinged with that. "Then again, you really should have thought of these things before picking a fight. Especially against foes as strong as you." Then pointed at Hiroshi, unleashing a storm of vacuum slices, creating razor winds so fast they could cut through most anything, each one a tiny storm. To make this even worse, she combined this with a vacuum implosion behind him sucking him towards it so that it would be much harder to dodge the vacuum slices. "Feel free to say Uncle when you get a boo boo that's too big." She joked.

Is she enjoying this? I enjoy fighting in a thrilling way, but she's not even trying to dodge my hits!

The golden aura around Hiroshi intensified for a moment as he weaved around the razor sharp kiai waves. Blitzing forward, Hiroshi was confident he could dodge them, until he lost control of his speed, like he was being pulled towards her.

Wincing, Hiroshi felt several gashes open up on his arms, The Golden warrior blasting between the gaps in the sharp bolts, finally moving past her outstretched hand, slamming his elbow into her face. What followed was payback. Snapping his fist out he aimed a strike at her gut, then her chest, then her chin, before he crashed both feet into her gut.

" But I'm not at full power yet." Hiroshi remarked. " This is just Super Saiyan."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:23 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:Galcia was hit by the head but, She fell back a bit, feeling some blood come from her nose. She whiped it off and then looked at it. "Funny." She replied. "I don't really feel pain anymore. I'm sorry if it hurts, but ever since prison I don't play nice... I tend to get to into the fight." She explained. To an extent, this was a game to her, though then again everything had a farcical nature now. Even her quest for liberation was twinged with that. "Then again, you really should have thought of these things before picking a fight. Especially against foes as strong as you." Then pointed at Hiroshi, unleashing a storm of vacuum slices, creating razor winds so fast they could cut through most anything, each one a tiny storm. To make this even worse, she combined this with a vacuum implosion behind him sucking him towards it so that it would be much harder to dodge the vacuum slices. "Feel free to say Uncle when you get a boo boo that's too big." She joked.

Is she enjoying this? I enjoy fighting in a thrilling way, but she's not even trying to dodge my hits!

The golden aura around Hiroshi intensified for a moment as he weaved around the razor sharp kiai waves. Blitzing forward, Hiroshi was confident he could dodge them, until he lost control of his speed, like he was being pulled towards her.

Wincing, Hiroshi felt several gashes open up on his arms, The Golden warrior blasting between the gaps in the sharp bolts, finally moving past her outstretched hand, slamming his elbow into her face. What followed was payback. Snapping his fist out he aimed a strike at her gut, then her chest, then her chin, before he crashed both feet into her gut.

" But I'm not at full power yet." Hiroshi remarked. " This is just Super Saiyan."

Typical Saiyan. If I had an advantage, I would have ended this ages ago. She remarked. I hate loosing after all...

She took the first three blows, but placed a thick sheild of air between her and the Saiyan, lessening the blow and then launching them back from each other. Again, she wiped the blood from her face. Glacia seemed to almost enjoy the blood. She felt some of Hiroshi's. "Red..." She spoke. "Feels nice." She replied, and the used vacuums and air to propel her speed incredibly fast, re-engaging with Hiroshi. "Pull you punches if you want, It's your funeral." She replied. Suddenly attackig witch kicked and punches given more force with air and with a Freezing aura. "Your either going to have to yeild or beat met to get me to stop!" She shouted, far too into this to stop now. She fought like an animal with the skill of a martial artist. She sent out a large wave to finish off, a freezing wave with Ki put in.

She placed a hand on her hip. Exhilaration accelerating her heart. "Alright, I'm curious now, what else is in your bag of tricks?"

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:35 am

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Typical Saiyan. If I had an advantage, I would have ended this ages ago. She remarked. I hate loosing after all...

She took the first three blows, but placed a thick sheild of air between her and the Saiyan, lessening the blow and then launching them back from each other. Again, she wiped the blood from her face. Glacia seemed to almost enjoy the blood. She felt some of Hiroshi's. "Red..." She spoke. "Feels nice." She replied, and the used vacuums and air to propel her speed incredibly fast, re-engaging with Hiroshi. "Pull you punches if you want, It's your funeral." She replied. Suddenly attackig witch kicked and punches given more force with air and with a Freezing aura. "Your either going to have to yeild or beat met to get me to stop!" She shouted, far too into this to stop now. She fought like an animal with the skill of a martial artist. She sent out a large wave to finish off, a freezing wave with Ki put in.

She placed a hand on her hip. Exhilaration accelerating her heart. "Alright, I'm curious now, what else is in your bag of tricks?"

" I don't have many tricks to be honest." Hiroshi remarked, crossing his arms. " My fightings just built around my style."

Rocketing forwards, Hiroshi appeared mere milimeters from her, his hands firmly locked around her ankle. Swinging down violently, Hiroshi launched her back towards the Earth, golden energy already cracklings between his palms.

"Gods Judgement!"

It was breathtaking to see. The wave of golden and azure energy shone above all else for a moment, the sun being drowned out by the blinding light. For a moment, Hiroshi could feel a power greater then his own burst from his palms, waves of force pushing him backwards. A trail of gold and blue trailed off into the horizon, before detonating in a magnificent event, light cast across all the Earth for a moment, before dying down.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:48 am

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
" So I helped you beat him?!? Yay!" The child cheered happily, rocking back and forth on Claudia's shoulders. This place really wasn't that bad, especially if her and Claudia kept winning, but she really missed Earth right now, and missed her school, and her friends.

" Miss Claudia! What do we get for winning? I kinda want some candy, Daddy wouldn't let me have any, but pixie stixs are amazing and I love them soooooooo much!" Tomia laughed happily

Suddenly, the DROW agent apeared out of nowhere."You'll get more than candy if you keep providing victories like this." Remarked Zab, clasping his hands together, he moved slightly out of the way to show their new living space. The arena seemed to disapear as they were now within what seemed to be an earth apartment, one similar to the one that Claudia had at home. In fact exactly the same. Claudia blinked slightly, then looked at Zab. Who only smiled.

"Look, I'm sorry we brought you here against your will, but really we needed to." He remarked. "My company is in dire straits, and here in the Underdark Sector, things that are in dire straits don't tend to get willing aid." He explained. "Especially not aid with as much promise as you."

Claudia frowned. "I still want to go home."

"Annndd you will. But we need you to do something for us first. You see it was expensive getting you here, but when it comes to you... soon money will be no object." He spoke. "All you need do is defeat the other six Corperations, DERRO, ILITHID, ABOLETH, OOZE, WYRM and SHOGGOTH and you'll be home free."

Claudia was still frowning.

Zab chuckled. "I know your not one to take orders or to accept things the way they are, so I'm going to remind you that escape is impossible, and keep aranging your matches. Soon enough you'll see that my way is the best." He remarked, a slight buzz revealing he was just a hologram.

New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

" So let me get this straight. You live with a giant rock man, and her counterpart rock lady and a man who's a volcano?" Hiroshi asked, cocking an eyebrow slightly. " I'm beginning to see where you get your persona from."

Stopping his flight, Hiroshis eyes widened. There was an almost beacon of power that was very familiar. Like an enemy he'd fought long ago.

" Who is that?" Hiroshi asked, his entire stance tense and on the edge of dangerous. Sparks of golden energy burst around his frame, his face contorted in a half snarl.

" There's no way. Frieza's dead!" The Hybird half whispered and spat, angling his flight towards the new power and propelling himself forward.

"Huh. So you earthlings have already prepared a welco-" She stopped and squinted slightly as she noticed Hiroshi. Suddenly her eyes widened. "A Saiyan!? What?!" She said to herself, then frowned.

She shouted at him then, floating while she crossed her arms. "You better not be with the PTO. Or else I might have to kill you." She warned.

" So we can't go home?" Tomia whined. Sitting down, her hands quickly found the way to her chin as she leaned on them. Tears welled up in her eyes as she stared at Claudia.

" I want Daddy! I wanna go home and just go to school and see my friends. I want you and Daddy to be together again and for everyone to be happy!" She sobbed, her golden hair waving in the slight breeze shed created. There was a fire within her, a burning fury yearning to be unleashed, bro she couldn't.

" I just wanna go home." She muttered quietly.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse