NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:13 pm

Cul dug deep into Alex's psyche. "A boring one you are... So little frightens you. But there is one thing. Oh... You're afraid of yourself. Now why would that-" He was cut off by Alex smacking him into the air over 10 miles, before flying up and axe slamming him back down onto the planet creating a large crater that extended for 6 city blocks. Cul stood back up and wiped the blood from Alex's blows off of his lip.

"You wanna know why I'm scared of myself?" Alex asked with his eyes doing the all too familiar "Dull gold" glow. He was tapping into the power of one million exploding sun. "This is why." Alex said and grappled with Cul, the energy quite literally frying everything for another 10 blocks. "Because I can't control this much power. It puts innocent people at risk. Luckily for us though... You killed most of them already, so that means I don't have to pull any punches!" Alex said and pushed the Fear God back. "I was designed to kill gods. Looks like I'm gonna fulfill my programming." Alex said and the two engaged in a power struggle.

"Impressive boy. I've not fought like this since my brother sealed me away." Cul said. "But your fear is growing. Each little bit of your power you use is wasted because you're afraid to use it! And your fear..." He said and the advantage Alex had was starting to wane As Cul took one step, followed be several more pushing the Golden Guardian off of him. "...Is making you weaker. And me stronger." Cul said and summon his massive scythe and plunged it into Alex's chest. "This world is mine! All worlds are mine! I AM GOD YOU INSIGNIFICANT APE!"
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:34 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

Kazuko stood within his Throne Room, staring out towards the setting sun as it fell into the mountainside, it's light surrounding the mountain elegantly. Kazuko let out a small sigh as he heard the corridor automatically open, a masked individual entering the throne room, his boots making a metallic clink as he walked towards Kazuko "I assume that you have called me because?" The Bounty Hunter stated in a bussinessman tone, wanting to get down to business as soon as they possibly could "I suggest that you get down to business as soon as possible, regardless of your position as the Grand Warlord, there are other bounties in the Galaxy that I can collec-"

Kazuko turned to the Bounty Hunter, without a gesture of his hand, he lifted the Bounty Hunter and hurled him against the wall, the Grand Warlord walking down the steps of his throne, a very dark aura surrounding him "This Bounty happens to be very special to myself and the Dynasty, and I suggest that you listen to what I have to say." Kazuko dropped the Bounty Hunter from his telekinetic hold "This Bounty will put all other bounties to shame, fifty million credits for two recently escaped Bio Androids the Dynasty planed on Mass Producing to combat... potential threats to the Old Masaki Dynasty, it is unfortunate that we've lost all data to these two Androids, and we need to retrieve them as soon as possible..." Kazuko then presented a holographic projection to the Bounty Hunter, the planet of Earth.

"The two Bio-Androids have been detected on the planet of Earth, this is very inconvenient for myself considering that their governments, as well as secretive organizations known as SHIELD and CADMUS have produced extremely powerful entities that could result in the destruction of the Dynasty and all of my allies nations, placing this Galaxy in disarray." Kazuko turned away from the Bounty Hunter "I've called you here because you have a reputation of gathering Bounties by whatever means necessary, which is why you will be visiting Earth with a personalized force of your selection and will retrieve the Alpha and Omega Brothers, this operation will be entirely clandestine and no words about this op will be leaked to the other Intergalactic Powers in the Universe, which means that you will be performing a great deed to the Masaki Dynasty, we also assure that there will be no need for you to gather bounties..." Kazuko extended his arms "In other words, you scratch my back..."

"And you scratch mine I presume..." The Bounty Hunter said, not even losing his composure when Kazuko telekinetically threw him against a wall, deciding not to extend the time he spent in the throne room, he went right to the point "I will need a contingent of Energy Absorbing, Super Powered Androids to perform the job, and I will warn you that they will not be coming back." The Bounty Hunter turned his head when he saw a hidden corridor open up "The Old Masaki Dynasty will supply you with whatever you need to use..." A group of nearly 50 Advanced Superpowered Hunters The Bounty Hunter gave a firm nod as they approached him "They will do..."
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:04 pm

As Alex continued to get his ass kicked by Cul, Nightmare who had long since left Asumar, was watching, invisible and undetectable. Sure, he hated Alex, but his primary programming ensure that he wouldn't harm the Earth, only protect it and it's allies. Unfortunaly for him, since Alex was on Earth and fighting, it meant he was an ally, much to his chagrin. "Guess who's here to save the day?" Nightmare thought to himself as Alex was smashed through another building. A mass of goo latched onto the Golden Guardian. "Guess who? Give ya 3 guesses." He said as he infused himself with Alex. However, things aren't always so easy.

Alex, out of instinct, fought back rather harshly. They both struggled to maintain control of the body until Alex's base form began to reject both Nightmare and Golden Guardian. Shortly after they both snapped right back inside like a rubber band. Leaving Alex out cold and in his base state. Completely defenseless. "Not going to let you take control! You're a goddamned monster!" Alex shouted while the two fought inside their own heads. "And now, we're both going to die! Nice job." Alex said.

"I'm trying to save this stupid rock! I hate Earth, but I have to fight for it! I was designed this way. And besides. I'm not going to let some half wit Asgardian do what I want to do to this planet. Listen you stupid... We both want the same thing. To tear that sorry Asgardian excuse for a god in half. So how about, for a few minutes, we stop killing eachother and kill him? Then we go back to hating eachother like this never happened. Deal?" Nightmare asked. Everything he said was true. He hated Earth, but couldn't harm it directly. Plus he hated Asgardians even more than he hated everything else. "Better make it quick, because I'm sure the God of Mullets found us."

Alex really didn't see any other choice. Before it was him shifting control over to Nightmare and letting him do the dirty work. Working in tandem with him? That never occurred to him before. As much as he hated to admit it. Nightmare was right. He was getting his ass kicked and Cul had found them. "Fine." Alex said and Nightmare made a hand for him to grab. As soon as they did this, Alex's body underwent a vast transformation. He snapped awake and blasted the Serpent away. "Oh yeah... I could get used to this."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:32 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:
Charmera wrote:There was then a flash.

Bright as it was hot, the arrows simply vaporized on contact with hot, fiery nuclear death. Pure heat and radiation consumed them like a fire would kindling. Then, there was the smiling Kimiko. Arrows gone, but her smile still there. She felt good whenever she use her power. Like some new age goddess of fire and death, though there were others more powerful than her in this world (For now) she still couldn't help but feel on top of the world after that.

Shame it had to stain her soul gem when she used it too much...

"Really? Because if your just going to pelt arrows at me from afar I really have little to worry about." She stood, smiling her cocky smile. "Should we discuss terms of your surrender again or shall I use your friends' intestines to construct your noose?"

How had she done that? How had this annoying upstart effortlessly blocked all of her attacks simultaneously? Elena slowly breathed in and out to calm the anger that was quickly making itself known. There was a snarl left upon her face, and her next assault was a bit sloppy. The magical girl raised her bow and charged it until its volume was three times that of the previous one. The arrow glowed white this time, and upon release, Elena followed her projectile from behind. When the arrow hit, she would follow up with a series of kicks to wound her opponent.

Kika was doing just as well as Kimiko now. Blood coated her hook blades entirely as the mutilated corpse of one of the former magical girls laid nearby. Her other two friends kept their distance, but were seething with rage. In response, she merely gave them a reassuring smile.

"The life of a Magical girl is rather hard. You shouldn't have changed your lives for some wish. Now I have to kill a bunch of runts like you," Kika spat the last part out, and charged towards her foes. Unsure as to why they were so slow to dodge, the two raised their weapons in defense. Unfortunately, Kika was vastly stronger and separated the legs from the body of the blonde one. The following screams were a delight.

Kimiko smiled, though she had gotten a little lazy, the dodge she performed was too close, causing the arrow to graze her face. Not noticing at first, she proceeded to catch her opponents foot with her Halberd, blocking it and pushing her leg to the side. She smiled, then frowned slightly, she felt a stinging at her face. Bringing her hand up to her cheek she felt the sticky feeling of blood. The cut was shallow, but it was enough to make the girl stop.

She... touched me. She actually touched my... perfect face. Her fists clenched around her Halberd. That bitch cut me... She can't do that! She can't! She can't! I can't let her!

Her thoughts became erratic, but her movements became more precise, faster and with more force as her desperation to make sure her foe didn't have a chance to mar her perfect features further. She sped towards her foe, stabbing with her halberd forward in a strike meant to brutally skewer her foe, though she also sent a white hot burning ray of nuclear heat, death and radiation her way.

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:Claudia put Tomia down and smiled at her. A feeling of joy now going through her now that Hiroshi was back. Also, now her boyfriend aparantly... though she wasn't about to question it or complain... because it seemed right. Sex might be... odd... they'd have to find somewhere. She patted Tomia on the head. "Now, keep safe. Make sure the brick headed muscle brain doesn't hurt you. I'm going to go with your father and beat him up."

She then jumped, her red body, encircled with searing blue fire, leaped into the air. She landed on top of whereever Broly Landed, a mega hulk punch slamming downwards into the Saiyan, empowered by both fire and rage. She slammed her fists down repeatedly onto him, unrelenting in her beating. "Call. Me. Bitch. One. More. Time. Mother. Fucker!" She then followed up with another punishing downward smash. Claudia Smash puny Saiyan!

Hiroshi:

" Claudia, I know your angry but our best hope of beating this guy is if we work together and take him on together." Hiroshi offered, steeling himself as he stared into the inky black smoke where the Giant had been smashed.

As Claudia began to respond, the ground before them shattered, concrete scattering amidst a horribly loud wave of green energy. Floating there in the center of the smoke, the source of power was gathering his strength.

Looking up at them, his eyes blazing with barely held rage and hatred, the Saiyan sneered.

" Did you really think you could harm me? He roared. " Do you really think because there are two of you, that you can challenge the power I have in only my finger tip!"

There was another rumble from the Giant as a wave of force rolled off his body. It was hard to understand how quickly his power was rising and how quickly he was approaching a level Hiroshi couldn't keep up with. A chill ran up Hiroshi's spine as a maddened cackle echoed through the valley.

" I can't wait to strip everything you two care about away." Broly cackled " For everything you've done to me, for believing you could injure the Legend himself, I will make you suffer as no one before. I will hunt down everything you care about and rip them limb from limb! Just like I will do to you!"

The energy swirling around Broly exploded as he rocketed off at the two, the world warping around him from pure speed. Moving with all his available speed to intercept, Claudia in tow, Hiroshi threw a jab into Broly's traps, the impact echoing across the almost abandoned city scape, as loud as any explosion so far. The flesh hardly gave way, barely moving against the force exerted against it. There was no visible pain on the Saiyan's face, only a flash of fury as he roared at them. Even when he smashed his knee against Broly's ribs, the skin barely dented, unmarked by the force of the blow, as the Giant continued on his path.

Grabbing Claudia's arm then Hiroshi's, the Saiyan roughly dragged them up, cackling madly the entire time.

' What's wrong? Surprised that you pathetic excuses for Warriors are outmatched!" the Super Saiyan grinned, before dragging them at break neck speeds back towards the concrete below them.

Grabbing desperately at the hand locked like steel around his forearm, Hiroshi desperately attempted to yank his arm free. Flailing desperately, Hiroshi slammed his booted foot into the Monsters side and cracked him across the jaw with his palm, all to no avail. before the lock could be broken, the hand released his arm, Hiroshi knowing exactly what that meant. Within a second of the grip releasing, Hiroshi and Claudia slammed into the ground, their bodies cracking the asphalt and burying them beneath a wave of jagged rock.

Rolling in time, Hiroshi avoided a vicious boot coming down to break his ribcage. Bounding backwards out of the roll, Hiroshi raised a sloppy guard as a massive fist swung towards him, the strike jarring him down to the bones, as another arced up into his stomach, swinging him up into the air. before he could even begin to recover, the air shifted around him, just in time for the hulking Saiyan to move forward, twisting violently in the air, pulling his arm back from Hiroshi's gut. Seemingly within the same instance, the meaty fist came swinging back around again, battering Hiroshi's face like a hammer. With his head jerked violently to the side, Hiroshi lost what little control of his body he had left, his body rocketing away in a blur of speed. Skidding across the asphalt, his frame skipped violently across the surface, before he bounced off a car and through the glass window of a shop. Tile gave way to reveal mud, which made room for his frame.

it was only two hits, and it felt like he'd fought an entire sparring match with Pikkon all over again. Slowly, he began to pull himself up, ignoring the screaming and protesting from his muscles as he dislodged himself from the jagged tile. Clearing the worst of the mud from his eyes and neck, he heard several cracks and booms in the distance.

As soon as he looked up, a blue and gold blur was came rocketing towards him. Blinking several times, he recognized the frame of his daughter and the Saiyan from earlier, Moori told him his name was Hazzel. it took a moment for Hiroshi to release the young girl from the embrace.

" Kid, I know your glad to see me, but you need to go. this thing is hellbent on destroying us and I cant fight him without worryign about you, okay?" The sad nod told him everything.

" Hey, umm Hazzel, you got any fighting experience?" Hiroshi said easily, wiping more mud from the front of his Gi. turning his head, Hiroshi's eyes widened at the Giant, who was now casually and confidently striding towards them.

" Listen to me, in order to beat this thing, we have to work together. " Hiroshi shouted, his aura bursting around him as lightening scattered off his form. " Follow my lead and we can win this."

There was a moment where Hiroshi swore the Saiyan bristled at the remark. it was true though, even if Hiroshi didn't like teamwork as much as the next guy, this thing was to strong.

" I'll distract him," Hiroshi said quietly. " When I use my Sparking Meteor attack, I need you and Clauida to strike form opposite sides, if we hit him on three sides, there's no way he can keep them all at bay!"

Hear that Claudia? When I throw the Sparking meteor attack, you and this Saiyan we just met need to throw an attack too, overwhelm him.

Claudia grunted, pulling herself upwards. Rage filling her. Though not yet fast enough to compete with the Saiyan. She wasn't angry enough to take him on her own, and she wondered if she would ever be angry enough to do that. She was still not angry enough to reason and be logical, so she listened to Hiroshi, nodding mentally as she took in his words. She then focused on her rage, allowing it to build. Wondering if the giant would notice the sharp increase of heat and fire in the area as Claudia's blue aura of fire started glassing the floor and melting steel like marshmallows being hit by napalm.

Let's fuck this guy up.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:50 pm

Gotham City
The Lich

It was time to go, the sun slowly began peaking through Gothams menacing clouds. After a cup of coffee the Lich left his home and headed towards a nearby Wal-Mart. It was surprisingly well kept for the place it was in and had more than a few customers moving about. Then again the drive also took about ten minutes and it was in the opposite direction of the bad parts of the city. He soon found himself with a shopping cart, working his way into the store and finding what he needed for the bathroom and kitchen. A few body washes and soap here and a dish set were all he needed. As he walked to the register he noticed a man give him a strange look, a question mark tattooed on his neck and a red beard hung from it. Chase paid no attention to it, he got back to his car and loaded his goods before speeding back home. Traffic wasn't to bad at this time, most people had just started work so he had just missed the rush.

He pulled back into his garage and placed his items and washed the dishes. He never liked eating off a new plate that hadn't been washed by himself, a little pet peeve of his. He cleaned a colt GI model 1911 pistol in the kitchen as he ate a bowl of co-co puffs. Around the house were a few handguns and blades, nothing to much but at least one weapon in every room that could be accessed in a hurry if needed. The door was scheduled to be installed two days from now, so in the meantime he simply added a nice lock to the door and cut the lights to the basement after he had a feel for the steps. The only light was the dim one pulsing from the strange device that SHIELD and HYDRA had wanted so badly....
Government: Romanist Ceasarist Dictatorship
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality
Ethnic Groups: American, Latino, Filipino

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:54 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:"100% built for combat? A gun is 100% built for combat. A sword is 100% built for combat. A tank is 100% built for combat. Doesn't mean shit if there's an arrogant dickhead at the helm thinking he's invincible." Liberty responded, getting annoyed now. The alchohol did nothing for her mood, even though she wasn't that drunk. "Just because I drink doesn't mean I can't kick you ass while drunk off my ass.

"Hm. You call me arrogant, and in the exact next sentence, you claim that you can beat me without a problem. Hypocrisy or what?" I responded, still in a fairly calm mood. I don't get annoyed by people calling me weaker than them or trying to insult me in some fashion. It as happened to me numerous times, and every single time, their claims end up being baseless. So I had no fear that Liberty would just come up and beat me to a pulp. I have experience in turning things around. And combat experience all around, though effectiveness of which is hard to determine without proper insight into how much the potential opponent has to offer.

"I'm not calling myself invincible or all-powerful, by the way. Even though I'm from the top-notch forces of the Celestial Army, one of the most advanced factions in the Universe, even I have my limits, however high or impossible to reach they may look like to the ones at the ground. And that's a good thing - being imperfect means you can always strive to become better. Which is what I always do - I always train, practice and fight to keep up with other like me."

"Never said without a problem. Never said you were weak either. I'm merely saying that I could likely kick you celestial ass if there so happened to be a fight between us. Even if you were more powerful than me, I have more than a few tricks up my sleeve." She replied. "You on the other hand, seem to think just because I'm an "Earth Android." Means I'm somehow lesser than you. Which has yet to be proven in any meaningful way."

She laughed at his statement. "On the ground? Wow. And you're claiming to be not that arrogant..." She replied.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:52 pm

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:"Hm. You call me arrogant, and in the exact next sentence, you claim that you can beat me without a problem. Hypocrisy or what?" I responded, still in a fairly calm mood. I don't get annoyed by people calling me weaker than them or trying to insult me in some fashion. It as happened to me numerous times, and every single time, their claims end up being baseless. So I had no fear that Liberty would just come up and beat me to a pulp. I have experience in turning things around. And combat experience all around, though effectiveness of which is hard to determine without proper insight into how much the potential opponent has to offer.

"I'm not calling myself invincible or all-powerful, by the way. Even though I'm from the top-notch forces of the Celestial Army, one of the most advanced factions in the Universe, even I have my limits, however high or impossible to reach they may look like to the ones at the ground. And that's a good thing - being imperfect means you can always strive to become better. Which is what I always do - I always train, practice and fight to keep up with other like me."

"Never said without a problem. Never said you were weak either. I'm merely saying that I could likely kick you celestial ass if there so happened to be a fight between us. Even if you were more powerful than me, I have more than a few tricks up my sleeve." She replied. "You on the other hand, seem to think just because I'm an "Earth Android." Means I'm somehow lesser than you. Which has yet to be proven in any meaningful way."

She laughed at his statement. "On the ground? Wow. And you're claiming to be not that arrogant..." She replied.

"You don't know what I can do. How can you claim you will beat me up if you don't know how strong or how well equipped is your opponent? I've seen many, many individuals who claimed they could crush me, and that I am arrogant, and yet I am still in one piece." I answered. I still thought that there wouldn't be much to Liberty, but with her claiming about her power and what she can do, I started having doubts. Maybe she is a different kind? That question will have to be tackled.

"If you so wish, we can check who is stronger between us here and now. After all, I came to this bar for fight, not to drink."
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:08 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:"Never said without a problem. Never said you were weak either. I'm merely saying that I could likely kick you celestial ass if there so happened to be a fight between us. Even if you were more powerful than me, I have more than a few tricks up my sleeve." She replied. "You on the other hand, seem to think just because I'm an "Earth Android." Means I'm somehow lesser than you. Which has yet to be proven in any meaningful way."

"You don't know what I can do. How can you claim you will beat me up if you don't know how strong or how well equipped is your opponent? I've seen many, many individuals who claimed they could crush me, and that I am arrogant, and yet I am still in one piece." I answered. I still thought that there wouldn't be much to Liberty, but with her claiming about her power and what she can do, I started having doubts. Maybe she is a different kind? That question will have to be tackled.

"If you so wish, we can check who is stronger between us here and now. After all, I came to this bar for fight, not to drink."

Liberty paused. Her voice suddenly went cold and analytical. "I saw your power on Battleworld. I actually bothered to watch you for a bit while you dealt with those Thors. And I assume you've gotten an upgrade since then, since the only two reasons a person comes to a bar is to drink or fight, and you can't do the former and I'm guessing that after a crippling defeat you wouldn't be so eager to fight someone unless you had something special to increase your power." She spoke, placing her bottle down and slowly easing off the chair.

"If I'm wrong, you have a quantifiable amount of power, I know your limits yet you don't know mine. If I'm right, you're likely to be rather inexperienced in its use and I can exploit your newness with this power." She lied. She'd actually exploit his arrogance and self confidence, since she wasn't yet sure if he would be able to intuitively know how to use his new power levels. Misdirection always kept her opponent off their game. She intentionally stumbled a lot, making herself out to be a lot more drunk then she actually was. Though she had to regain her balance once more which actually took a bit of effort.

She then smile at his offer for a fight. "I've been waiting a while for you to make that offer." She spoke. She put a hand on her blade. "I'll try not to damage you too much. Just don't expect me to hold back."

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:24 pm

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:"You don't know what I can do. How can you claim you will beat me up if you don't know how strong or how well equipped is your opponent? I've seen many, many individuals who claimed they could crush me, and that I am arrogant, and yet I am still in one piece." I answered. I still thought that there wouldn't be much to Liberty, but with her claiming about her power and what she can do, I started having doubts. Maybe she is a different kind? That question will have to be tackled.

Liberty paused. Her voice suddenly went cold and analytical. "I saw your power on Battleworld. I actually bothered to watch you for a bit while you dealt with those Thors. And I assume you've gotten an upgrade since then, since the only two reasons a person comes to a bar is to drink or fight, and you can't do the former and I'm guessing that after a crippling defeat you wouldn't be so eager to fight someone unless you had something special to increase your power." She spoke, placing her bottle down and slowly easing off the chair.

"If I'm wrong, you have a quantifiable amount of power, I know your limits yet you don't know mine. If I'm right, you're likely to be rather inexperienced in its use and I can exploit your newness with this power." She lied. She'd actually exploit his arrogance and self confidence, since she wasn't yet sure if he would be able to intuitively know how to use his new power levels. Misdirection always kept her opponent off their game. She intentionally stumbled a lot, making herself out to be a lot more drunk then she actually was. Though she had to regain her balance once more which actually took a bit of effort.

She then smile at his offer for a fight. "I've been waiting a while for you to make that offer." She spoke. She put a hand on her blade. "I'll try not to damage you too much. Just don't expect me to hold back."

"Oh, now you're speaking MY language." I said and leaped off the chair I was sitting on, landing a few meters away from Liberty. The people at the bar, noticing that a fight is going to happen, moved away a bit, ready to enjoy the view, but I spoke to them:

"You should all move away as much as possible. This is no ordinary drunk brawl, but a fight between two super-powered individuals, no less." Having said that, I turned back to Liberty, who moved off her chair. "I have to say, you surely have a analytical mind. You'd make a good Z Class, if you were a Celestial Android."

I resisted the urge to use the Heat Blade at the moment, and instead created a sword as an energy construct. I find the Heat Blade way too cheap for normal fighting. It kills enemies instantly, and that just isn't fair when the opponent cannot do the same. As such, I only use it when I am bent on killing. And I am not - why would I try to end Liberty's life here? "I have to warn you, though - I am far from just an arrogant dickhead when in comes to battles. I've been fighting and training constantly for over 40 years. You make the first move." I prepared the construct sword, ready to counter an attack.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:42 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Charmera wrote:"Well we should all probably take the opportunity to get changed quickly and then reveal our secret identities in the coffee shop." She remarked. "It'd contribute to us trusting each other and whatnot." She then noticed Cora blushing and then wrapped an arm around her. "Don't worry Cora. We're going to be fighting side by side against some crazy villains. All of us should all have ample chance to get to know one another and become friends."

"In the shop? Alright. Where are we headed?" Kylie stretched her arms a bit and waited for one of the others to lead the way. They seemed to know each other prior to meeting here, it might be for the best if they led her around for now.

Tomia wrote:Cora felt Katie wrap an arm around her, and she couldn't but smile, leaning into the embrace a bit. She had never really been comforted by a friend before, "Thanks Katie, I appreciate it." She said sincerely. "Do you have clothes to change into at the coffee shop, or do you want me to come back to your apartment with you? I suppose we'll go to the one Valancy suggested before right? I still can't believe all this has happened. So much changed for me in one day. It seems like a whole new world to me." Cora said, feeling a bit overwhelmed , but very excited by these new experiences.

Katie lost balance a bit as Cora leaned into her, the girl was after all only human in the strength department. She then thought as she regained her balance. "We'll be here to help you adjust to those changes Cora, that's what friends and teamates are for after all." She then frowned. "I guess we all should get changed. I need to get out of this outfit... We'll head to the hideout then!" She put her hand forward. She was confindent to try something after gaining a lot of extra energy from Cora. "I can take us there really quickly if you guys don't feel like walking." She spoke. "All you have to do is touch my hand."

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:52 pm

Jonathan Pierce

The task force is walking behind Agent Jo, as he walked to the place, the coffee shop. Last location where the team of superhumans went to. They still people with normal hobbies too, he guessed. SUVs, with SHIELD agents had been told to stayed there and just secure the tent headquarters, helping the current agents on the field and taking over command of operations in the process, and then reinforcing the current agents on the process of cleaning the field of the battle.

"There they are," said one of the person on the force, as they noticed the group walking.

"Go to them, don't shoot them, don't fire at them, and tell them, the SHIELD wants to talk. Go!" said the commander, the leader to his team, except for Jo. The task force spread out, all at their positions.
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:03 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:Liberty paused. Her voice suddenly went cold and analytical. "I saw your power on Battleworld. I actually bothered to watch you for a bit while you dealt with those Thors. And I assume you've gotten an upgrade since then, since the only two reasons a person comes to a bar is to drink or fight, and you can't do the former and I'm guessing that after a crippling defeat you wouldn't be so eager to fight someone unless you had something special to increase your power." She spoke, placing her bottle down and slowly easing off the chair.

"Oh, now you're speaking MY language." I said and leaped off the chair I was sitting on, landing a few meters away from Liberty. The people at the bar, noticing that a fight is going to happen, moved away a bit, ready to enjoy the view, but I spoke to them:

"You should all move away as much as possible. This is no ordinary drunk brawl, but a fight between two super-powered individuals, no less." Having said that, I turned back to Liberty, who moved off her chair. "I have to say, you surely have a analytical mind. You'd make a good Z Class, if you were a Celestial Android."

I resisted the urge to use the Heat Blade at the moment, and instead created a sword as an energy construct. I find the Heat Blade way too cheap for normal fighting. It kills enemies instantly, and that just isn't fair when the opponent cannot do the same. As such, I only use it when I am bent on killing. And I am not - why would I try to end Liberty's life here? "I have to warn you, though - I am far from just an arrogant dickhead when in comes to battles. I've been fighting and training constantly for over 40 years. You make the first move." I prepared the construct sword, ready to counter an attack.

"He's right. If ya'll don't want to die. Leave this bar now. Or at least stay to the sides." She spoke. She drew her sword. Liberty then wondered what would be the best opening move. She was slightly annoyed that he was making her attack first, but supposed if she insisted he attack first they'd be there forever. Liberty smiled, then stepped back a bit. Then with great speed she launched herself towards him, feigning a strike with her blade but instead lashing out with a kick intended to send him flying through the bar door and into the street. She had a contingency plan of an aura of white flames surrounding her as she made her strike. If he dodged and counterattacked in melee he would likely burn himself attacking her, the flames being of very high intensity.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:20 pm

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:"Oh, now you're speaking MY language." I said and leaped off the chair I was sitting on, landing a few meters away from Liberty. The people at the bar, noticing that a fight is going to happen, moved away a bit, ready to enjoy the view, but I spoke to them:

"He's right. If ya'll don't want to die. Leave this bar now. Or at least stay to the sides." She spoke. She drew her sword. Liberty then wondered what would be the best opening move. She was slightly annoyed that he was making her attack first, but supposed if she insisted he attack first they'd be there forever. Liberty smiled, then stepped back a bit. Then with great speed she launched herself towards him, feigning a strike with her blade but instead lashing out with a kick intended to send him flying through the bar door and into the street. She had a contingency plan of an aura of white flames surrounding her as she made her strike. If he dodged and counterattacked in melee he would likely burn himself attacking her, the flames being of very high intensity.

I was ready to block, as Liberty decided to go for the cheap way of attack and kicked me instead of attacking. Well, there goes that plan. I was blown away by the powerful strike, and crashed through the door and into the building on the other side of the street, taking it down and getting myself covered by meters of rubble and broken walls. You know what? Why hold back? The Influx supply had fully recovered at this point - it is time to use the transformation. The ruins of the building were destroyed completely by my aura, as, after going into the Influx form, my body started faintly glowing in a white color. I didn't say a word, but instead charged up an energy blast, dashed towards Liberty at near-light speeds and then released the attack.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:15 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:"He's right. If ya'll don't want to die. Leave this bar now. Or at least stay to the sides." She spoke. She drew her sword. Liberty then wondered what would be the best opening move. She was slightly annoyed that he was making her attack first, but supposed if she insisted he attack first they'd be there forever. Liberty smiled, then stepped back a bit. Then with great speed she launched herself towards him, feigning a strike with her blade but instead lashing out with a kick intended to send him flying through the bar door and into the street. She had a contingency plan of an aura of white flames surrounding her as she made her strike. If he dodged and counterattacked in melee he would likely burn himself attacking her, the flames being of very high intensity.

I was ready to block, as Liberty decided to go for the cheap way of attack and kicked me instead of attacking. Well, there goes that plan. I was blown away by the powerful strike, and crashed through the door and into the building on the other side of the street, taking it down and getting myself covered by meters of rubble and broken walls. You know what? Why hold back? The Influx supply had fully recovered at this point - it is time to use the transformation. The ruins of the building were destroyed completely by my aura, as, after going into the Influx form, my body started faintly glowing in a white color. I didn't say a word, but instead charged up an energy blast, dashed towards Liberty at near-light speeds and then released the attack.

Liberty was having trouble getting a full read on her opponents fighting style. It always happened with androids, which annoyed her. She didn't predict the attack that he sent towards her, though was able to lessen it's effects. She stumbled back through the bar, sent flying by the attack, surprised by the lack of damage she took, though damage non the less. Her left arm was now feeling pain, though she was able to take the effects of the attack pretty well and the pain was dulled by alcohol. She was up quickly (though with a little stumble), recovering from the attack. It seemed he was faster than her, but his strikes seemed to do less damage, or she was just really tough. As she charged him and got close enoufg, around her she quickly created an explosion of white fire, with brightness matching the intensity of a flashbang, using it like a smokescreen to mask her movements as she stabbed at her foe from the side while under cover of blinding flames.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:19 am

Charmera wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"In the shop? Alright. Where are we headed?" Kylie stretched her arms a bit and waited for one of the others to lead the way. They seemed to know each other prior to meeting here, it might be for the best if they led her around for now.

Tomia wrote:Cora felt Katie wrap an arm around her, and she couldn't but smile, leaning into the embrace a bit. She had never really been comforted by a friend before, "Thanks Katie, I appreciate it." She said sincerely. "Do you have clothes to change into at the coffee shop, or do you want me to come back to your apartment with you? I suppose we'll go to the one Valancy suggested before right? I still can't believe all this has happened. So much changed for me in one day. It seems like a whole new world to me." Cora said, feeling a bit overwhelmed , but very excited by these new experiences.

Katie lost balance a bit as Cora leaned into her, the girl was after all only human in the strength department. She then thought as she regained her balance. "We'll be here to help you adjust to those changes Cora, that's what friends and teamates are for after all." She then frowned. "I guess we all should get changed. I need to get out of this outfit... We'll head to the hideout then!" She put her hand forward. She was confindent to try something after gaining a lot of extra energy from Cora. "I can take us there really quickly if you guys don't feel like walking." She spoke. "All you have to do is touch my hand."

Cora blushed when she saw Katie lose her balance when she leaned into her. Sometimes Cora didn't realize her own strength. "Sorry Katie," she said a bit embarrassed. She then heard Katie say she'd bring them to the hideout, which Cora assumed was her apartment. Cora wondered if Katie would be able to travel with all these people, but she had become more electrically charged since she had merged with Cora's energy before, so Cora figured she'd be fine. She smiled when Katie said that they would help her adjust to her new life. She knew things would be much better now. It was like she was getting everything she had wished for all those years when she was alone. Cora gently touched Katie's hand as she had said to, waiting for the others so that Katie could take them to her apartment.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:31 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:I was ready to block, as Liberty decided to go for the cheap way of attack and kicked me instead of attacking. Well, there goes that plan. I was blown away by the powerful strike, and crashed through the door and into the building on the other side of the street, taking it down and getting myself covered by meters of rubble and broken walls. You know what? Why hold back? The Influx supply had fully recovered at this point - it is time to use the transformation. The ruins of the building were destroyed completely by my aura, as, after going into the Influx form, my body started faintly glowing in a white color. I didn't say a word, but instead charged up an energy blast, dashed towards Liberty at near-light speeds and then released the attack.

Liberty was having trouble getting a full read on her opponents fighting style. It always happened with androids, which annoyed her. She didn't predict the attack that he sent towards her, though was able to lessen it's effects. She stumbled back through the bar, sent flying by the attack, surprised by the lack of damage she took, though damage non the less. Her left arm was now feeling pain, though she was able to take the effects of the attack pretty well and the pain was dulled by alcohol. She was up quickly (though with a little stumble), recovering from the attack. It seemed he was faster than her, but his strikes seemed to do less damage, or she was just really tough. As she charged him and got close enoufg, around her she quickly created an explosion of white fire, with brightness matching the intensity of a flashbang, using it like a smokescreen to mask her movements as she stabbed at her foe from the side while under cover of blinding flames.

I was actually genuinely surprised that my attack did as much as I had expected. Though, my thoughts, whatever they could have been, were cut short by Liberty using a smokescreen with white flames. That's quite something- oh, and there she comes! I almost didn't notice her coming from the side, and only barely had time to put up a shield right above my arm. And even that didn't hep much, as the strike pierced through the energy construct fairly handily, only stopping when in contact with my arm. I used whatever time I had for a counter-offensive. I stabbed the floor underneath with my energy sword, and it started extending, burrowing under the ground and separating into a few blades, until finally coming back to the surface, right underneath the opponent's feet. I used it as a distraction to then attack Liberty with a rapid barrage of incredibly fast and sharp energy shards from my left hand.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:45 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:Liberty was having trouble getting a full read on her opponents fighting style. It always happened with androids, which annoyed her. She didn't predict the attack that he sent towards her, though was able to lessen it's effects. She stumbled back through the bar, sent flying by the attack, surprised by the lack of damage she took, though damage non the less. Her left arm was now feeling pain, though she was able to take the effects of the attack pretty well and the pain was dulled by alcohol. She was up quickly (though with a little stumble), recovering from the attack. It seemed he was faster than her, but his strikes seemed to do less damage, or she was just really tough. As she charged him and got close enoufg, around her she quickly created an explosion of white fire, with brightness matching the intensity of a flashbang, using it like a smokescreen to mask her movements as she stabbed at her foe from the side while under cover of blinding flames.

I was actually genuinely surprised that my attack did as much as I had expected. Though, my thoughts, whatever they could have been, were cut short by Liberty using a smokescreen with white flames. That's quite something- oh, and there she comes! I almost didn't notice her coming from the side, and only barely had time to put up a shield right above my arm. And even that didn't hep much, as the strike pierced through the energy construct fairly handily, only stopping when in contact with my arm. I used whatever time I had for a counter-offensive. I stabbed the floor underneath with my energy sword, and it started extending, burrowing under the ground and separating into a few blades, until finally coming back to the surface, right underneath the opponent's feet. I used it as a distraction to then attack Liberty with a rapid barrage of incredibly fast and sharp energy shards from my left hand.

Liberty expected some sort of counter attack from him as soon as she was blocked. Hopping backwards to avoid blades and prepare her next attack, though his follow up managed to hit, though only managed to leave shallow cuts, which were swiftly repaired by her regeneration systems. She quickly countered again, speeding towards her foe before going for a strike to his arm, drawing attention away from the white lightning arcing from her body in every direction which would cause damage if not avoided. If he managed to dodge these two things, or even if he didn't, she had a planned follow up of a bolt of white flame to his face.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:44 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:I was actually genuinely surprised that my attack did as much as I had expected. Though, my thoughts, whatever they could have been, were cut short by Liberty using a smokescreen with white flames. That's quite something- oh, and there she comes! I almost didn't notice her coming from the side, and only barely had time to put up a shield right above my arm. And even that didn't hep much, as the strike pierced through the energy construct fairly handily, only stopping when in contact with my arm. I used whatever time I had for a counter-offensive. I stabbed the floor underneath with my energy sword, and it started extending, burrowing under the ground and separating into a few blades, until finally coming back to the surface, right underneath the opponent's feet. I used it as a distraction to then attack Liberty with a rapid barrage of incredibly fast and sharp energy shards from my left hand.

Liberty expected some sort of counter attack from him as soon as she was blocked. Hopping backwards to avoid blades and prepare her next attack, though his follow up managed to hit, though only managed to leave shallow cuts, which were swiftly repaired by her regeneration systems. She quickly countered again, speeding towards her foe before going for a strike to his arm, drawing attention away from the white lightning arcing from her body in every direction which would cause damage if not avoided. If he managed to dodge these two things, or even if he didn't, she had a planned follow up of a bolt of white flame to his face.

Liberty didn't seem to be stopping in her offensive. My attacks didn't seem to be as effective as they should've been, or at least not as effective as I wanted them to be. Anyway, with my attacks shrugged off, and with regeneration no less - I should keep that in mind - I decided to go for a different approach. I did a frontflip to avoid Liberty's charge, boosted by my own flight, an landed a few dozen feet away. Trying to not give my opponent any time to realize what happened and then counterattack, I slammed my right feet into the ground and easily cracked it, creating a large ground fissure sent right towards Liberty.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:34 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:Liberty expected some sort of counter attack from him as soon as she was blocked. Hopping backwards to avoid blades and prepare her next attack, though his follow up managed to hit, though only managed to leave shallow cuts, which were swiftly repaired by her regeneration systems. She quickly countered again, speeding towards her foe before going for a strike to his arm, drawing attention away from the white lightning arcing from her body in every direction which would cause damage if not avoided. If he managed to dodge these two things, or even if he didn't, she had a planned follow up of a bolt of white flame to his face.

Liberty didn't seem to be stopping in her offensive. My attacks didn't seem to be as effective as they should've been, or at least not as effective as I wanted them to be. Anyway, with my attacks shrugged off, and with regeneration no less - I should keep that in mind - I decided to go for a different approach. I did a frontflip to avoid Liberty's charge, boosted by my own flight, an landed a few dozen feet away. Trying to not give my opponent any time to realize what happened and then counterattack, I slammed my right feet into the ground and easily cracked it, creating a large ground fissure sent right towards Liberty.

Liberty looked in surprise as she quickly avoided the ground fissue, not quite sure what her opponent was trying to do with that move. Perhaps take advantage of her drunkeness or something? Trip her up? She didn't know. She decided to keep up the offensive. She didn't want to get worn down by Frank or something, which might be a real problem later on. But she found her normal attacks weren't as effective, so instead she decided to lob massive exploding fireballs at her target and mix that with arcing tesla like lightning. She was bombarding him with ranged attacks as much as she could.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:49 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Liberty didn't seem to be stopping in her offensive. My attacks didn't seem to be as effective as they should've been, or at least not as effective as I wanted them to be. Anyway, with my attacks shrugged off, and with regeneration no less - I should keep that in mind - I decided to go for a different approach. I did a frontflip to avoid Liberty's charge, boosted by my own flight, an landed a few dozen feet away. Trying to not give my opponent any time to realize what happened and then counterattack, I slammed my right feet into the ground and easily cracked it, creating a large ground fissure sent right towards Liberty.

Liberty looked in surprise as she quickly avoided the ground fissue, not quite sure what her opponent was trying to do with that move. Perhaps take advantage of her drunkeness or something? Trip her up? She didn't know. She decided to keep up the offensive. She didn't want to get worn down by Frank or something, which might be a real problem later on. But she found her normal attacks weren't as effective, so instead she decided to lob massive exploding fireballs at her target and mix that with arcing tesla like lightning. She was bombarding him with ranged attacks as much as she could.

I lifted my hands up as I put up a quick energy shield to defend against the incoming fire attacks. I noticed that Liberty really preferred the all-out attack tactic, leaving defense behind and instead fousin on the offensive. Not a bad strategy per se, but it's really Earthling-y. As in, it's mainly humans and other Earth species that usually use it. "What can I say, you're not that bad, but you're surely influenced by the Earthlings around you when regarding your ways of combat!" My energy shield wasn't going to hold that much longer, so I cocked back my right arm, lowered the shield, charged up a huge amount of energy in my palm and released it as a thick, green and very powerful energy wave. The shockwave from the released energy easily blew away what was still left of the bar, and the blast could easily destroy a large planet in a single strike. I had no plas to hold back now. I may as well just start using the Heat Blade.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:54 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:As Alex continued to get his ass kicked by Cul, Nightmare who had long since left Asumar, was watching, invisible and undetectable. Sure, he hated Alex, but his primary programming ensure that he wouldn't harm the Earth, only protect it and it's allies. Unfortunaly for him, since Alex was on Earth and fighting, it meant he was an ally, much to his chagrin. "Guess who's here to save the day?" Nightmare thought to himself as Alex was smashed through another building. A mass of goo latched onto the Golden Guardian. "Guess who? Give ya 3 guesses." He said as he infused himself with Alex. However, things aren't always so easy.

Alex, out of instinct, fought back rather harshly. They both struggled to maintain control of the body until Alex's base form began to reject both Nightmare and Golden Guardian. Shortly after they both snapped right back inside like a rubber band. Leaving Alex out cold and in his base state. Completely defenseless. "Not going to let you take control! You're a goddamned monster!" Alex shouted while the two fought inside their own heads. "And now, we're both going to die! Nice job." Alex said.

"I'm trying to save this stupid rock! I hate Earth, but I have to fight for it! I was designed this way. And besides. I'm not going to let some half wit Asgardian do what I want to do to this planet. Listen you stupid... We both want the same thing. To tear that sorry Asgardian excuse for a god in half. So how about, for a few minutes, we stop killing eachother and kill him? Then we go back to hating eachother like this never happened. Deal?" Nightmare asked. Everything he said was true. He hated Earth, but couldn't harm it directly. Plus he hated Asgardians even more than he hated everything else. "Better make it quick, because I'm sure the God of Mullets found us."

Alex really didn't see any other choice. Before it was him shifting control over to Nightmare and letting him do the dirty work. Working in tandem with him? That never occurred to him before. As much as he hated to admit it. Nightmare was right. He was getting his ass kicked and Cul had found them. "Fine." Alex said and Nightmare made a hand for him to grab. As soon as they did this, Alex's body underwent a vast transformation. He snapped awake and blasted the Serpent away. "Oh yeah... I could get used to this."

A golden light appeared, and seconds later, Valka appeared. arrayed in full battle armor, Mjolnir hanging by its rope on one wrist, Gungnir in hand. "Alexander. I was wondering where you were when I sensed that Cul Borson had returned. Odin could not kill his brother. The God of Fear has been a menace to far too many, and it is high time that his end has come. My purpose here is to rip away his god status and ensure he cannot return. If you believe that you can defeat him, I shall wait, and if that is so, keep him within an inch of his life, for I must break his godhood status," she spoke into his mind.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:12 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:Liberty looked in surprise as she quickly avoided the ground fissue, not quite sure what her opponent was trying to do with that move. Perhaps take advantage of her drunkeness or something? Trip her up? She didn't know. She decided to keep up the offensive. She didn't want to get worn down by Frank or something, which might be a real problem later on. But she found her normal attacks weren't as effective, so instead she decided to lob massive exploding fireballs at her target and mix that with arcing tesla like lightning. She was bombarding him with ranged attacks as much as she could.

I lifted my hands up as I put up a quick energy shield to defend against the incoming fire attacks. I noticed that Liberty really preferred the all-out attack tactic, leaving defense behind and instead fousin on the offensive. Not a bad strategy per se, but it's really Earthling-y. As in, it's mainly humans and other Earth species that usually use it. "What can I say, you're not that bad, but you're surely influenced by the Earthlings around you when regarding your ways of combat!" My energy shield wasn't going to hold that much longer, so I cocked back my right arm, lowered the shield, charged up a huge amount of energy in my palm and released it as a thick, green and very powerful energy wave. The shockwave from the released energy easily blew away what was still left of the bar, and the blast could easily destroy a large planet in a single strike. I had no plas to hold back now. I may as well just start using the Heat Blade.

As the dust cleared, one might think that Liberty would be done. That she couldn't possibly have taken a blow like that.
But she did. Still standing, the girl had half her face blown off, parts of her torn and riped. She looked scary, like some sort of winged female terminator. An angel and a andriod. She stood still, her body regenerating, face repairing itself and peices of skin now showing metal began to put themselves back together. Interestingly you could note her underskin looked very human if it wasn't a silvery colour. She defintely was quite the sophisticated work of art. Almost like a metal human. She smiled, walking towards him. Staggered and battered from taking the strike head on. Tipsy too, though a blast like that to the face had sobered her up a good deal. Her hand was kinda crewed up, but it seemed to have repaired itself to usability. "That it?" She asked.

She then walked. Towards her opponent. Cool, calm, terminator style. Not breaking stride as an aura of lighting and white fire surrounded her. "I have a feeling that might have been meant to kill me." She spoke. "And here I was thinking this was a friendly match..."

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:37 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:I lifted my hands up as I put up a quick energy shield to defend against the incoming fire attacks. I noticed that Liberty really preferred the all-out attack tactic, leaving defense behind and instead fousin on the offensive. Not a bad strategy per se, but it's really Earthling-y. As in, it's mainly humans and other Earth species that usually use it. "What can I say, you're not that bad, but you're surely influenced by the Earthlings around you when regarding your ways of combat!" My energy shield wasn't going to hold that much longer, so I cocked back my right arm, lowered the shield, charged up a huge amount of energy in my palm and released it as a thick, green and very powerful energy wave. The shockwave from the released energy easily blew away what was still left of the bar, and the blast could easily destroy a large planet in a single strike. I had no plas to hold back now. I may as well just start using the Heat Blade.

As the dust cleared, one might think that Liberty would be done. That she couldn't possibly have taken a blow like that.
But she did. Still standing, the girl had half her face blown off, parts of her torn and riped. She looked scary, like some sort of winged female terminator. An angel and a andriod. She stood still, her body regenerating, face repairing itself and peices of skin now showing metal began to put themselves back together. Interestingly you could note her underskin looked very human if it wasn't a silvery colour. She defintely was quite the sophisticated work of art. Almost like a metal human. She smiled, walking towards him. Staggered and battered from taking the strike head on. Tipsy too, though a blast like that to the face had sobered her up a good deal. Her hand was kinda crewed up, but it seemed to have repaired itself to usability. "That it?" She asked.

She then walked. Towards her opponent. Cool, calm, terminator style. Not breaking stride as an aura of lighting and white fire surrounded her. "I have a feeling that might have been meant to kill me." She spoke. "And here I was thinking this was a friendly match..."

"You know, it's kind of a problem of mine..." I spoke without even the slightest notion of fear, confusion or frustration on my face, just a very faint, barely noticeable smirk. "Every time I try to fight for fun, I end up killing the person I was supposed to spar with. Well, not exactly, but at least harm it. And are we really that much of a friend to each other anyway?" As I said that, I drew out the dark-colored sword, though not really a sword, from the handle on my back, quite professionally, in fact. The regeneration is going to be a big problem, though I presumed if I could completely separate a piece of the body from the main core, it wouldn't regenerate. And that's exactly what the Heat Blade was built for.

I pressed a dark red button on the handle, and the entire weapon started shining in a very faint blue color. It's blades had heated up to over 10,000 degrees Celsius - even hotter than the Sun. At least it's surface. "I have to say, your destructive power is staggering. It's defnitely somewhere in the top tier of this planet. However, the battle is still not over." I lifted up my left hand, and it opened up and showed a barrel of a gun inside. Though definitely no ordinary one. It was the Warp Gun - a super-railgun, which fired bullets at 10 times the speed of light. I did not let Liberty run, and opened fire at a rate of 3 bullets every second. Slow, but powerful.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:24 am

Lightyears away from the Masaki Galaxy

Asumar was pleasantly surprised by the sheer presence of energy within his son's developing body. A sadistic smile formed on his face at finding out the sheer amount of energy that gusted around his face, usually he would be worried for his son's safety with this type of power, but this energy... It reminded Asumar of the time when he fought against Kazuko on Rhen Var and only a similar type of energy that could remind him of Rhen Var would Asumar's far more battle hardened personality awaken "My blood..." Asumar looked down, his eyes beginning to glow with a mixed color of both red and purple "MY BLOOD IS FLOWING!!!" Asumar yelled in sadistic joy as his own reserves of energy exploded to life, shattering the illusion into nothingness and revealing Asumar in his Celestial Transformation which was operating at its maximum capacity to say the least "My son's energy... It's reawakened me once more, he really is something else...." Asumar slowly calmed himself, reminding that Ryuichi was his son and not an actual target.

Ryuichi's eyes widened in the presence of his father, who had disguised himself as Kilian Roth to reawaken Ryuichi's now roaring powers within himself "Dad?!" Ryuichi exclaimed, an expression of both shock and anger appearing on his face, his fist clenching in anger "What in the world is going on!, I just saw Kilian before he morphed himself into you!" Ryuichi began to suspect that he was in an illusion that his father had set up for him, but when Asumar's energy exploded to life, it shattered the Illusion, something that Ryuichi also noted, sensing a part of his father that had been dormant for a very long time, the sadism that made him dangerous.

Asumar chuckled as a swirl of crimson energy surrounded him "It was an Illusion my son, I could feel that deep within you that this energy was awoken by a recent traumatic event in your live, the event that transpired in my death..." Asumar began to levitate, approaching Ryuichi rapidly "But your energy has caused an unintended event for me, the awakening of my dormant energy that made me sadistic, although I'm in more control of this energy than before, your sheer amount of power is so great that it cannot be wasted!" Asumar threw a punch to Ryuichi, who caught it with his hand "Now show me your will, what drives your power to be so great, come at me with everything you've got!" Asumar smiled, an explosion of energy enveloping both father and son.

New York City

"This fight is magnificent to say the least, I really should make this planet a hotspot whenever a battle happens, these heroes never seem to get a rest." Remarked Omega-Prime, who watched the battle with obvious glee on his face, although he and his brother were equally intelligent, Omega-Prime still had the excitement of a child, considering that chronologically he was five years old, his consciousness was active the minute his older brother emerged from his larval stage. Omega-Primes pondering was interrupted when an extremely powerful wave of psionic energy hit him from his left side, sending him spinning into a building. But rather than enraging Omega-Prime, it only served in causing him to laugh, but his older brother turned to stare at the person who attacked his brother.

The Bounty Hunter, also being a psionic was the one responsible for the attack, two of the Superpowered Masaki Guardians standing alongside the bounty hunter "Now before we start attacking each other, your creators have given me orders to bring you to where you belong, for reasons I don't, nor do I want to know, but there is too much money at stake to go back there without either of you, so we can do this the easy way, or we could do this the fun way, the choice is yours." The bounty hunter said with a chuckle, knowing that the Bio Brothers would most likely fight.

Alpha-Prime stared at the Bounty Hunter with animosity, he didn't like bothering in fights, he was the person who always wanted to be left alone, but considering that he was a creation gone on the run, he could never be left alone "A Bounty Hunter? Sent by our creators?" Alpha-Prime's eyes began to glow red "If they really did want to see us, the could have come themselves, and considering that we have their attention, why not make an example out of you!" Alpha-Prime shouted as he unleashed a Three-Way Energy Wave towards the Bounty Hunter and the two SMG's (Superpowered Masaki Guardians). When the energy waves approached the trio, the two SMG's brought their hands out and the Bounty Hunter brought out a sword of energy, the two SMG's absorbing the energy wave's meant for them, while the Bounty Hunter quite literally cut the energy wave intended for him in half. Alpha-Prime smiled at this "Well it looks like this could be fun.."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:44 pm

Something happened. Before, Alex could barely hold his own, now the mortal hurt him. To top it all off, the new form of the Midgardian no longer felt fear. Which was bad news for him. "You're not afraid. You feared me and now you don't? What manner of sorcerer are you boy?" Culture demanded of the blue skinned warrior.

"Magic? I hate magic. As for why I'm not scared of you. Does the boot fear the ant?" Alex asked, and in one step appeared right in front of Cul. His head snapped as he turned it around to look at Valka. "This tiny god will not be alive after the next few minutes. And as per usual. You're late. I don't need your help little goddess. Take your little magic toys and go home. Cul will join you shortly." Alex said and as he was talking to Valka, Cul tried to hit Alex only to have him catch the blow. A slow very audible cracking was heard as Alex's head returned to normal. "Here. You can have this piece." And in one fell swoop Alex ripped Cul's right arm clean off and tossed it to Valka's feet.

Cul screamed and recoiled back as blood ran down from where his arm used to be. He began to feel fear. And the more he felt, the weaker he became. He looked at Valka. "Would you let this worthless abomination slay the brother of Odin?!" Cul demanded only for Alex to kick him in the groin so hard that it shattered the windows for 4 city blocks. Cul fell over in unimaginable pain, gripping his lower region.

"Don't care who you are. By the way. I learned that trick from Hercules." Alex taunted. His mind was now a combination of both his and Nightmare's. Rather watching his opponents suffer than killing them outright. It was even more fun given that his enemy was a god. Whom both of them hated. "I'm going to kill you slowly. I will peel that flesh from your bones. I will bleed you dry. Only when the last glimpse of hope has vanished from your body will I allow you Death's embrace."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse