NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:23 am

Jonathan Pierce

"Jonathan!" said someone as Jonathan turned his head to looked for the caller, a man, Agent Alexander of the SHIELD, too.

"Alexander! What happened? You come so fast!" said Jonathan, surprised, since he was on his way to report his weekly report to SHIELD. It's been a tough years, especially considering the destructive effect on Gotham, in which criminals run rampant. SHIELD had been notified for the incident, but has yet to act, as for now they just have to let the heroes there to deal with Gotham, they have too many problems to take care of, and Gotham is not one of them.

"Jonathan, 22 had been defeated in New York. SHIELD's presence is needed to reinforce the current agents on the field."

"And I was needed?" asked Jonathan, knowingly.

"Er, yes, Jo. You are still on duty, and beside, your skill is needed too."

"Fine, how do we go there?"

"Via helicopter, come on. A team had been assembled as well. Special task force."

"For what? I though it's clear."

"For now."

No more words were spoken of as Alexander quickly went away as Jonathan ran to the helipad, as his equipments had been prepared inside the helicopter. Inside, he found a team of task force, all in military gear and ready, but from the looks of their equipments, it will be more than just standard operation...
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:33 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:In the very same bar happened to be a silver haired girl, young looking and pretty. Frank may recognize it as the android Liberty, her eyes clearly on the drink she was nestling. One might think that it'd a little weird seeing a 19 year old girl, much less an android whom shouldn't be able to get drunk, but here she was, obviously more than a little tipsy and tired, looking at a half emptied drink. She sighed. Her confidence had been shaken by the elemental battle. She had thought she could take on anyone, even people more powerful than her. She could always out-think her opponents, from Mongol to Thor she could predict them like clocks. These two... that didn't matter. She couldn't even hurt them. She wondered where it was exactly she went wrong.

Frank Mayhem, Earth

Intermission

Oh, no... Already bringing back memories...

My eye scanners almost immediately noticed the familiar looking girl on one of the many chairs around. It really stood out, even without the advanced vision, what with her being pretty much the only bright, "happy" and female thing in this entire bar, a place filled with sadness, darkness and edgyness. Speaking of which, Liberty wasn't that joyful either. Maybe she's down after the disaster on Battleworld. Maybe she had a bad day. Maybe she's into alcoholism, even though being an android.

Is it just me or is this he perfect tme to rub my victory at gaining th Influx transformation right at her face? Not literally, though. I zipped through the bar and stopped just a few feet next to Liberty, then spoke:

"So, is this what Earthling heroes do on intermission?"

"It's what I do when I have a bad day." She muttered, then turned to face the person she was speaking with. She sighed, drinking from her drink. "Oh, It's you. Yay." She muttered in response bitterly. "I just love it when reminders of my failures come in to drink with me." She pulled up a seat, her face conveying no added emotion. "Feel free to sit down and proclaim superiority. I'll try to resist the urge to smash your face in." She replied, pushing the chair slightly so he could sit down. "Do you drink? I'm guessing not. Among our mechanical kind I suppose I'm somewhat unique in that."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:02 am

Lightyears Away From the Masaki Galaxy

Ryuichi's eyes squinted as the rays of the sun impacted his face, causing him to awaken and rise up, stretching back "My dad's training isn't really that much to me, and I know that when he trains, things happen..." Ryuichi said to himself, before he noticed that Asumar was nowhere to be found whatsoever, and now it seemed as if Ryuichi was back on Battleworld, at the same place that his father had died, Ryuichi had a really bad feeling that something was about to happen. His belief was reinforced when he heard his father yell "I will never give up!!!" Turning his head in the direction where his father's voice had been heard, Ryuichi quickly ran in the direction where his father was at "Please, this can't be happening again!" Ryuichi exclaimed inwardly as he ran as fast as he could to his father.

As soon as he came into the clearing, he saw his father being slowly dissolved into nothingness by someone who looked exactly like transcendent Kilian Roth, the Illusion of Asumar had his hand out towards his son "Run... Ryuichi..." The Illusion said weakly as it dissolved into nothingness once more. Asumar, who had disguised himself as Kilian turned his head towards Ryuichi, noticing that his son's eyes began watering at the sight of being forced to witness the traumatic event of his father dying "I can't sense that raw energy yet, but the wall within him is starting to shatte-" Asumar's thought process ceased when he saw Ryuichi's eyes briefly light up, sending Asumar hurtling backwards. Asumar quickly brought his feet the ground, stopping him from flying backwards "Does that answer your question?" Alt-Asumar stated, having sensed the Raw Energy showing itself.

Asumar stood his ground as he saw Ryuichi undertake a Celestial Transformation nearly identical to his, Ryuichi's red hair then began to burn brightly as if it were a fire, even though it had transformed into a brightly lit fire "What power... Is this the type of energy that Ryuichi was forced to use when I was killed?" Asumar asked himself. Ryuichi took a step forward, causing the ground to shake beneath him "You monster..." The Young Firestorm User's energy expanded all around him before he screamed "You monster!!!" The Young Masaki yelled out, causing the ground to tremble before him and his massive reserves of newly unleashed energy.

"Your father was a fool to go against me..." The Disguised Asumar said, albeit regretfully "... If he was half the father you thought he would be, then why did he decide not to leave when he knew you were here?" Asumar felt absolutely horrible as he said these words to his son, they were true in his eyes. Why would a father decide to continue fighting against an opponent even if it meant for his son to witness his death? Asumar felt as if Kilian's words hurt, but were true "Damn, you must be really swallowing your pride if you start talking trash about yourself." Alt-Asumar said to his counterpart, who ignored him as Asumar raced forward, clashing with his son.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:02 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Frank Mayhem, Earth

Intermission

Oh, no... Already bringing back memories...

My eye scanners almost immediately noticed the familiar looking girl on one of the many chairs around. It really stood out, even without the advanced vision, what with her being pretty much the only bright, "happy" and female thing in this entire bar, a place filled with sadness, darkness and edgyness. Speaking of which, Liberty wasn't that joyful either. Maybe she's down after the disaster on Battleworld. Maybe she had a bad day. Maybe she's into alcoholism, even though being an android.

Is it just me or is this he perfect tme to rub my victory at gaining th Influx transformation right at her face? Not literally, though. I zipped through the bar and stopped just a few feet next to Liberty, then spoke:

"So, is this what Earthling heroes do on intermission?"

"It's what I do when I have a bad day." She muttered, then turned to face the person she was speaking with. She sighed, drinking from her drink. "Oh, It's you. Yay." She muttered in response bitterly. "I just love it when reminders of my failures come in to drink with me." She pulled up a seat, her face conveying no added emotion. "Feel free to sit down and proclaim superiority. I'll try to resist the urge to smash your face in." She replied, pushing the chair slightly so he could sit down. "Do you drink? I'm guessing not. Among our mechanical kind I suppose I'm somewhat unique in that."

Am I really that predictable? I guess I am kind of one-dimensional, though, so it's justified. I took a seat next to Liberty, though didn't bother to order a drink. My mouth isn't even made for that. It's built to imitate the human one for the visible parts, and then it dead-ends immediately. Well, why would an android have a stomach anyway? I know I don't - why would I need to consume organic material? In order to refill my infinite energy supply?

"Well, what can I say... I can be considered a better person by not resorting to alcoholism to solve my problems. I can't even do that, even if I wanted to!" I laughed. "Whoever made you must have been a weird person to let you consume foodstuffs. Or are you one of those androids only in name, actually being cyborgs?"
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:11 am

That actually made her feel slightly better. "Again. Not a mutant. Inhuman. Big difference. I think." Naja said and thought for a moment about the "Justice Queens" name and idea. "That sounds... Interesting for a title for our team. Not what I would've picked personally. It, in my opinion, sounds like the title that a group of gay guys would give to themselves." She then snickered. "I do think it's kinda funny though. So I'm okay with it." Naja couldn't take the name seriously, but she wasn't complaining. "And we'll definitely need an actual place where we can all live. Unfortunately, I have exactly zero dollars and zero cents to my name. And the odds of me getting a job are slim to none. Unless we all want to take up shop on Mars like Alex and I have done. Which I'm going to assume, is a no."

Alex and Killian

Alex ate a little bit, but Killian devoured more food than Alex thought was humanly possible. "Don't give me that look. I know I don't have to eat much, but Asgardians know how to cook their meat. I don't get to eat it often."

"That's... Fine. I'm just going to... Yeah." Alex said and took his leave from Asgard. It was difficult for him to stay there for long. His purpose was to kill gods, not befriend them. So that came across as a little weird to him. He flew back to Earth, but couldn't shake the feeling that something was... Off. He felt nervy. Which came across as odd. What did he have to be nervy about? He was one of the most powerful beings on Earth, and possibly the universe. Then why did he feel nervous?

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:24 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:"It's what I do when I have a bad day." She muttered, then turned to face the person she was speaking with. She sighed, drinking from her drink. "Oh, It's you. Yay." She muttered in response bitterly. "I just love it when reminders of my failures come in to drink with me." She pulled up a seat, her face conveying no added emotion. "Feel free to sit down and proclaim superiority. I'll try to resist the urge to smash your face in." She replied, pushing the chair slightly so he could sit down. "Do you drink? I'm guessing not. Among our mechanical kind I suppose I'm somewhat unique in that."

Am I really that predictable? I guess I am kind of one-dimensional, though, so it's justified. I took a seat next to Liberty, though didn't bother to order a drink. My mouth isn't even made for that. It's built to imitate the human one for the visible parts, and then it dead-ends immediately. Well, why would an android have a stomach anyway? I know I don't - why would I need to consume organic material? In order to refill my infinite energy supply?

"Well, what can I say... I can be considered a better person by not resorting to alcoholism to solve my problems. I can't even do that, even if I wanted to!" I laughed. "Whoever made you must have been a weird person to let you consume foodstuffs. Or are you one of those androids only in name, actually being cyborgs?"

"It's not alchoholism. I only drink when I loose." She explained. "So not often." She said. Part boast and part honest assessment. She didn't usaully need a drink. "He probably is. Bastard is like a twisted willy Wonka. He wen't through an uncomfortable amount of work and detail while designing my more... human qualities. As well as a sexual system." She explained. "I'm not sure why he did the Alcohol. I can guess with the Sex system was either for more perverted reasons or for my own benefit. I'm not sure honestly."

The Republic of Atria wrote:"Typically, when people say study me, they mean tie me to a surgical table and start slicing away. However, I know how it works, so if you'd rather me explain it to you, I would prefer doing that to being vivisected." Killian said not really a fan of him being "studied." Far too many negative connotations have come from that. "My powers, much like Valka's and Late Odin's. Stem from an extra-dimensional energy. Mine comes from the Speed Force. The thread of space and time. It holds everything together and pushes time forward. By channeling it's power I can do all sorts of crazy things." He said and heard that Hermod was not happy about losing a race to him. "Which would would be... The one that make him feel the least terrible? If I say yes, and we race... We all know how that's gonna turn out. I say no, and that's saying he's not worth my time. I say yes and let him win, he'll know I did that and be even more irritated."

"I never get to use my full power. When we fought, it was only the third time. Once when I fought Nightmare, another when I fought the Phoenix. I was able to beat Nightmare, but the same thing happened from when I fought you, Valka." He said making a fart noise. "Powers get lazy and just turn off when they feel like it."

"I'd like to say I wouldn't do that... but... I'd be lying if I thought you might have what I need, maybe... I often question myself on that point. Not even sure how it would help..." She remarked in response to the slicing away bit, admitting that bit guiltily. Then listened. "Intriguing. Extra dimensional energy... similar to my Astral magic. I apologize if I made you uncomfortable. I just... am looking for answers constantly."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:25 am

Empty Quarter, Arabian Peninsula

"Just your average day in FUCKEDUPCOUNTRYstan!" Odysseus taunted, sidestepping out of the way of an incoming RPG.

After popping out of the Cover produced by Magnus, He swiped his arms out at, bringing forth a nanite-created wall that blocked a shot from the tank.

Switching out for his Guided pistol, he switched it on, sprinting through he smoke at full speed. An Anti-tank grenade was in his other hand.

Bang Bang. Two guys down. Bang Bang. Two more guys hit the ground. Bang Bang Bang. He was on a killing spree. They were coming at him with dirt bikes and tanks and choppers, and all he had was a Pistol. He was still kicking ass.

"Double kill!" He mocked. "Triple kill! Killing spree! M-m-m-m-m-m-m-monster kill!"

Preforming another acrobatic move, he tossed the Anti-tank grenade right at the tank, a T-72. After planting into it's front reactive armor panel, it dug into the Tank, where it exploded from the inside, popping it like a balloon.

Odysseus dropped a magazine from his C6X20 Laser-Guided Pistol, soon slapping another in. Resembling a cross between a G18, a Revolver, and a Taser, his personal fun-toy of doom was a revolving Pistol, equipped with a built in blue laser pointer, sound and flash suppressor, mini bayonet, improved iron-holo sights, a folding stock, and a high-power LED flashlight. The Laser not only improved his aim, but could also aim for him. Using the built in computer the Laser, once successfully locking onto a target, he could fire a rapid burst at the target, incapacitating it or killing it. This gave him sniper rifle level accuracy, with the stopping power of a shotgun, and, combined with quick reloading, meant that he would be nearly unstoppable.

Flipping the weapon's stock out, he decided he needed something heavier to take out the chopper. A second went by, and the weapon's barrel Transformed into that of a RPG-SMAW-Panzerfaust Hybrid. The entire weapon morphed into his new Anti-everything Play toy, the Slammer. Missile Launcher: This freak hybrid between a RPG, a SMAW, and a Panzerfaust could fire basically anything, from debris-filled warheads, to regular HEAT and MANPAD, to even recoilless rifle rounds and depleted uranium nuclear warheads, for taking out the big stuff like Big boats, if he could aim it thanks to the last one's weight.

Sliding into a crouched position over the sand, he thought of something new. Taking off the warhead he already had on it, he slapped on something new: a custom-built warhead of his own imagination, that would work. If he successfully locked onto two things at once, he could possibly take out those two Helixes, at once.

Squeezing the trigger, he let the rockets fly. Splitting in mid air- they both shot into the air like a Javelin, then dove down at their targets like a missile.

Simultaneously, both helicopters had fallen to their doom, sinking into the sands of the Empty Quarter.

Realizing that the insurgents were fleeing, Odysseus decided a good old flip of the bird would do them well. "I win!"

Until he realized why they were fleeing. Looking up, a gigantic ki sphere, the size of an aircraft carrier, was descending down at the Empty Quarter.

"Magnus...?" Odysseus asked, taking out his hoverboard. "You might want to get the fuck out of here.."

"Why?" The golem stuck his head out of the sand comically. Odysseus gestured up at the Ki Sphere.

"Oh shit."

Before he knew it, Odysseus had sped away, fleeing towards the Ocean. Moving across the terrain at faster than sound speeds, he urged the villagers to flee to higher ground or a safer place. "In about ten seconds, the Empty Quarter is going to turn into the Arabian Sea! Run!"

Magnus stared up at the ki ball. Using Planetary Assimilation, he pushed his hands forth, bringing forth Rocks the size of Battleships, to block the sphere. Resembling his hands, they caught Myosai's Accidental attack, and struggled with it.

Magnus's "rock arms" broke, and he yelled. "Oh shit! Myosai, you son of a-"

The sphere hit the Golem in the Face, then began to dig into the ground.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:33 am

"Stop right there! Identify yourself!" a soldier shouted, pointing his gun at Ruby. He was tasked primarily with keeping civilians away from the area where the battle with Android 22 took place. When he saw Ruby enter the area, he thought it was just a random civilian who somehow just got past the blockade and wandered into the area. And then, she simply walked over to a group of the cleanup crew attempted to clear away a bunch of scattered large chunks of concrete.

The soldier was about to calmly approach her and tell her that she was in a restricted area when Ruby casually picked up one of said chunks with one arm, where it took at least ten men each to do so. She then began walking around and picking up other chunks, forming a pile in her arms. Ruby paused as she was reaching down for another chunk and then stood up straight. She looked the soldier in the face and then looked around confusingly. Then she pointed to herself as if to ask "are you talking to me?"

The soldier sighed. "Yes, you." Three more soldiers converged on him, all aiming their weapons at Ruby. "This area is restricted for the moment, especially for superhumans. Please vacate or we'll have to open fire." Suddenly their weapons were ripped out of their hands and flew into the air.

"I wouldn't do that, if I were you." A voice said. Jamal, in his Nova Corps outfit, descended down to the ground, with the guns floating at his side. "She's with me." He then gestured at the soldiers and the weapons flew back into their hands. After the soldiers left, Jamal took off his helmet and turned to Ruby. "What are you doing?"

"Cleaning."

"...You know what? I'm not gonna even bother."
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:50 am

Tomia wrote:"Well, I can't promise anything but I'll do my best to get you the funds you need." He told Kylie. When she asked for his number, he went over to a nearby briefcase and opened it, taking out a cell phone and handing it to her. "This phone has my number programmed in, it's a secure line and only can call out to my phone. That way I'll be able to contact you as well."

"Awesome. Great. I'll see you later then." Kylie left the tent to return to the other girls, there now being a total of five of them. "So... we were going to get coffee? Do we want to go as heroes or as normal people?" Kylie conveniently forgot that no one was really concealing their identity except her and Katie, and the others all knew who Katie was. So... it was really only her hiding... yeah...
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:10 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Am I really that predictable? I guess I am kind of one-dimensional, though, so it's justified. I took a seat next to Liberty, though didn't bother to order a drink. My mouth isn't even made for that. It's built to imitate the human one for the visible parts, and then it dead-ends immediately. Well, why would an android have a stomach anyway? I know I don't - why would I need to consume organic material? In order to refill my infinite energy supply?

"It's not alchoholism. I only drink when I loose." She explained. "So not often." She said. Part boast and part honest assessment. She didn't usaully need a drink. "He probably is. Bastard is like a twisted willy Wonka. He wen't through an uncomfortable amount of work and detail while designing my more... human qualities. As well as a sexual system." She explained. "I'm not sure why he did the Alcohol. I can guess with the Sex system was either for more perverted reasons or for my own benefit. I'm not sure honestly."

This is a really weird conversation. So there's more to Liberty than meets the eye... Sexual system, it's the thing that allows life to self-replicate, right? Pretty sure. Well, a self-replicating soldier isn't a bad idea, but wouldn't it be better to just build new ones yourself and use the spare resources previously used for reproduction organs for something more useful? Huh. Maybe it's just me.

"Well, maybe that's why we Celestial Androids are so superior. We're 100% built for combat. Every single part of this body you see right here, every gram of it - all used for the purpose of making me a deadly warrior. Meanwhile, with the Earthling machinery and their wicked engineers, you might just get a drinking robot in the front instead of a fighting robot. Just saying."
Last edited by Finland SSR on Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:31 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:-snip-

"Please. I need some coffee after having my body stretched in four different directions. I suppose we can go as normal people. Coffee expenses are on me, and I'll probably be able to fund the team, for some time. I've got a high-paying job, so don't worry about it. I'm no billionaire though. So...Justice Queens?" she asked. "I can't think of anything better. And are we going to do costumes or something?" Valancy asked as she began walking towards the coffee place that she knew.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:11 pm

Cora was walking along with the others toward a coffee shop. She heard the others chatting and she seemed a but shy in this large group, she wasn't used to so many people. They seemed like a nice group of people though. This seemed like it would be a lot of fun. She just hoped that none of them would get hurt. She then heard Valancy speaking about costumes. "Well I suppose I'll need one. And a name too I guess. I suppose we should all get to know each other right? I've never been on a team before. But I'd like it if we became friends." She said blushing a but, hoping she wasn't embarrassing herself.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:06 pm

Turmenista wrote:Empty Quarter, Arabian Peninsula

"Just your average day in FUCKEDUPCOUNTRYstan!" Odysseus taunted, sidestepping out of the way of an incoming RPG.

After popping out of the Cover produced by Magnus, He swiped his arms out at, bringing forth a nanite-created wall that blocked a shot from the tank.

Switching out for his Guided pistol, he switched it on, sprinting through he smoke at full speed. An Anti-tank grenade was in his other hand.

Bang Bang. Two guys down. Bang Bang. Two more guys hit the ground. Bang Bang Bang. He was on a killing spree. They were coming at him with dirt bikes and tanks and choppers, and all he had was a Pistol. He was still kicking ass.

"Double kill!" He mocked. "Triple kill! Killing spree! M-m-m-m-m-m-m-monster kill!"

Preforming another acrobatic move, he tossed the Anti-tank grenade right at the tank, a T-72. After planting into it's front reactive armor panel, it dug into the Tank, where it exploded from the inside, popping it like a balloon.

Odysseus dropped a magazine from his C6X20 Laser-Guided Pistol, soon slapping another in. Resembling a cross between a G18, a Revolver, and a Taser, his personal fun-toy of doom was a revolving Pistol, equipped with a built in blue laser pointer, sound and flash suppressor, mini bayonet, improved iron-holo sights, a folding stock, and a high-power LED flashlight. The Laser not only improved his aim, but could also aim for him. Using the built in computer the Laser, once successfully locking onto a target, he could fire a rapid burst at the target, incapacitating it or killing it. This gave him sniper rifle level accuracy, with the stopping power of a shotgun, and, combined with quick reloading, meant that he would be nearly unstoppable.

Flipping the weapon's stock out, he decided he needed something heavier to take out the chopper. A second went by, and the weapon's barrel Transformed into that of a RPG-SMAW-Panzerfaust Hybrid. The entire weapon morphed into his new Anti-everything Play toy, the Slammer. Missile Launcher: This freak hybrid between a RPG, a SMAW, and a Panzerfaust could fire basically anything, from debris-filled warheads, to regular HEAT and MANPAD, to even recoilless rifle rounds and depleted uranium nuclear warheads, for taking out the big stuff like Big boats, if he could aim it thanks to the last one's weight.

Sliding into a crouched position over the sand, he thought of something new. Taking off the warhead he already had on it, he slapped on something new: a custom-built warhead of his own imagination, that would work. If he successfully locked onto two things at once, he could possibly take out those two Helixes, at once.

Squeezing the trigger, he let the rockets fly. Splitting in mid air- they both shot into the air like a Javelin, then dove down at their targets like a missile.

Simultaneously, both helicopters had fallen to their doom, sinking into the sands of the Empty Quarter.

Realizing that the insurgents were fleeing, Odysseus decided a good old flip of the bird would do them well. "I win!"

Until he realized why they were fleeing. Looking up, a gigantic ki sphere, the size of an aircraft carrier, was descending down at the Empty Quarter.

"Magnus...?" Odysseus asked, taking out his hoverboard. "You might want to get the fuck out of here.."

"Why?" The golem stuck his head out of the sand comically. Odysseus gestured up at the Ki Sphere.

"Oh shit."

Before he knew it, Odysseus had sped away, fleeing towards the Ocean. Moving across the terrain at faster than sound speeds, he urged the villagers to flee to higher ground or a safer place. "In about ten seconds, the Empty Quarter is going to turn into the Arabian Sea! Run!"

Magnus stared up at the ki ball. Using Planetary Assimilation, he pushed his hands forth, bringing forth Rocks the size of Battleships, to block the sphere. Resembling his hands, they caught Myosai's Accidental attack, and struggled with it.

Magnus's "rock arms" broke, and he yelled. "Oh shit! Myosai, you son of a-"

The sphere hit the Golem in the Face, then began to dig into the ground.

Ground which was suddenly missing, swept up and absorbed into a quickly growing massive Tina. She was about 800 feet tall when she finally stopped consuming earth into her. She then quickly grabbed Magnus and cradled him in one hand, putting herself in between the blast and then using her own strength to close her hand around the Ki ball, now being more that large enough to place it in the palm of her hand. She knew this was likely going to hurt, likely take her earthen hand off. But at least Magnus would be safe.

Tomia wrote:Cora was walking along with the others toward a coffee shop. She heard the others chatting and she seemed a but shy in this large group, she wasn't used to so many people. They seemed like a nice group of people though. This seemed like it would be a lot of fun. She just hoped that none of them would get hurt. She then heard Valancy speaking about costumes. "Well I suppose I'll need one. And a name too I guess. I suppose we should all get to know each other right? I've never been on a team before. But I'd like it if we became friends." She said blushing a but, hoping she wasn't embarrassing herself.

"Well we should all probably take the opportunity to get changed quickly and then reveal our secret identities in the coffee shop." She remarked. "It'd contribute to us trusting each other and whatnot." She then noticed Cora blushing and then wrapped an arm around her. "Don't worry Cora. We're going to be fighting side by side against some crazy villains. All of us should all have ample chance to get to know one another and become friends."

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:16 pm

Gotham City
The Lich

The rain was heavy, smacking against the windshield of his Chevy van. The Lich had gotten the van for a good deal and it was a newer model with a dark blue paint job. It was his "moving van" as it were, he didn't take much with him, mostly a large amount of clothes, a prepaid cell phone, a few personal luxury and of course the phylactery. The strange device took up a good amount of the back of the van and was covered by a tarp inside a brown box. He knew underneath it was giving off it's strange and creepy glow, always linked with his brain so as to recover his memory upon his own expiration. Gotham was one of the worst cities to be in, while every city had it's perks, including Gotham, it had a huge downside. Crime had crippled the city, but if you had some bravery and weren't a complete fool you could get by living their. GCPD was also one of the heaviest funded police departments in the nation and it barley held onto order in the streets.

Cost was also a factor, housing prices had dropped dramatically, leaving many nice homes at very decent prices. It's location, hectic environment and housing were the three driving factors in the Lich moving here, here he could get away from SHIELD and HYDRA, or at least making tracking him much harder. The highway wasn't as full as the tourist pictures would show, and maintenance was lacking. The strange city had an odd charm to it however, with it's architecture and dim lighting. The Lich took the off ramp and moved deeper into the city, going down trash ridden roads and dark streets until finally reaching his new house. it was a good size in a neighborhood that wasn't the nicest, but it was at least somewhat away from the majority of the madness that had consumed the place. He opened his new garage and pulled the Chevy in before closing the garage door behind him. He drew his glock 19, stolen of course, and began to sweep the house. He couldn't' take any chances. The place was decent, with a small fireplace, two stories, and a nice basement to house the strange resurrection device. Chase began flicking on the lights, they had a bright blue tint to them. Using a folding dolly he moved the strange device down to the basement, it was a hellish and sweaty experience. The thing wasn't very light and required some serious strength to maneuver. By the time he had gotten it to the stairs he simply let it slide down onto the bottom floor. The thing was tough, he wasn't worried about breaking it.

Chase then tore apart the box that contained it until finally the strange monolith device was revealed, it's creepy light leaking from ports that lined it, alien in the extreme. It wasn't long before he had a few weapons stored around it in case he needed to be armed upon revival. Soon he would have a steel door on the basement to reinforce it, and if he could figure it out, probably throw in some kind of booby trap. After everything was said and done he began to settle into his new home. He stared out into the street, it was pretty dark except for a few light poles illuminating the area, just barley holding back the darkness. The Lich wiped off his glasses and soon found himself in his new homes shower, the hot water pouring down his muscular body, kissing his skin. Soap was an issue, so for now he just took a hot shower to clean up until he could go to the store for the essentials tomorrow. Food, toiletry's, and a few appliances were in order for the morning. The rain still had not stopped and as the steaming droplets his his body,Chase thought that it might never go away...
Last edited by North Calaveras on Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Government: Romanist Ceasarist Dictatorship
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality
Ethnic Groups: American, Latino, Filipino

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:12 pm

Cora felt Katie wrap an arm around her, and she couldn't but smile, leaning into the embrace a bit. She had never really been comforted by a friend before, "Thanks Katie, I appreciate it." She said sincerely. "Do you have clothes to change into at the coffee shop, or do you want me to come back to your apartment with you? I suppose we'll go to the one Valancy suggested before right? I still can't believe all this has happened. So much changed for me in one day. It seems like a whole new world to me." Cora said, feeling a bit overwhelmed , but very excited by these new experiences.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:47 pm

Charmera wrote:
Tomia wrote:Cora was walking along with the others toward a coffee shop. She heard the others chatting and she seemed a but shy in this large group, she wasn't used to so many people. They seemed like a nice group of people though. This seemed like it would be a lot of fun. She just hoped that none of them would get hurt. She then heard Valancy speaking about costumes. "Well I suppose I'll need one. And a name too I guess. I suppose we should all get to know each other right? I've never been on a team before. But I'd like it if we became friends." She said blushing a but, hoping she wasn't embarrassing herself.

"Well we should all probably take the opportunity to get changed quickly and then reveal our secret identities in the coffee shop." She remarked. "It'd contribute to us trusting each other and whatnot." She then noticed Cora blushing and then wrapped an arm around her. "Don't worry Cora. We're going to be fighting side by side against some crazy villains. All of us should all have ample chance to get to know one another and become friends."

"In the shop? Alright. Where are we headed?" Kylie stretched her arms a bit and waited for one of the others to lead the way. They seemed to know each other prior to meeting here, it might be for the best if they led her around for now.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:40 pm

Alex was flying just over the rooftops of the city. It was a quiet night, but for the first time in his life, he was really on edge. Odin's death had released the spell the kept his evil brother, The Serpent, bound. The Serpent had the ability to incite the fear into an entire planet. Which then made him more and more powerful. The quiet night quickly turned into one filled with riots. People just simply losing their minds and looting, attacking everyone in sight, clawing, and fighting. Alex saw this and tried to break it up, but there was no logical explanation as to why the people were rioting. There was no toxin in the air that caused it. No signal being broadcast on his quite wide audible range. It was just pure fear. That's why people did this. But what was there to be afraid of?

It had begun. The Serpent was free. Spreading his fear throughout the planet like a virus. Infecting it. He was gathering strength, and soon, there wouldn't be anyone on Earth capable of stopping him. Alex did his best, but despite his reputation, people were ignoring him, and some even threw rocks at him. Of course they bounced right off his head, but that wasn't the point. They were simply going mad. What the hell is going on? I feel antsy too... Alex was not someone who felt fear often, but when he gave it some thought, he was certainly on edge, but not like everyone else. His emotional rigidity kept him from letting him express his fear. Regular humans however, were not as sturdy as him.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:56 pm

Just as Tina Thought, Myosai's accidental blast did blow her earthen hand off. Having the force of Several hundred nukes, it would've sent forth hurricane-force winds, Downing the escaping helicopters and sweeping Odysseus away.

It only took one touch my Tina's palm to detonate the Ki sphere. An explosion of that force would've triggered a minor Earthquake, and clouded the area for a good five minutes from Space. Myosai watched in terror as the impact site of her Ki sphere was covered in Dust. Tense, she could not figure out whether or not whoever was down there survived, or not.

--

Magnus had clenched his eyes shut, then opened them.

Being dark, he parted the rocks ahead of him and peered out into the desert sunlight. It only took a second for him to register what happened: Tina had saved him. She'd sacrificed probably one of her arms, just for him. A favor, for a favor, it seemed.

Scanning the area, he saw that the nearby village was fine, 100% Intact. Odysseus, however, was under a few feet of sand.

Surfacing like a swimmer, Odysseus spat out some sand roughly. "God damn it, That pinkie is getting on my nerves!" He said, rising out of the sand thanks to Magnus's Geokinesis parting it for him.

Odysseus looked up at the gigantic Tina, who'd saved them all. "Huh. Rocky, your girlfriend saved us all."

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:18 am

Jonathan Pierce

"So what is the situation, and why we have to be heavily armed?" asked Jonathan, already heavily armed, to the leader of the team. The leader lifted his head to see who asked, and then he said "We don't know, but from the looks of it, we're sent to reinforce the current agents on the field, and with you in here to, Mr. Pierce, the SHIELD is interesting in expanding its wings of heroes, and since they did a remarkable feat of defeating 22, SHIELD wants them in."

"Well, shit. That's new. So I will be there to ask them to join SHIELD?"

"Yes, Mr. Pierce. Oh, and according to the SHIELD agents who following them now, they are in a coffee shop. So we will be dropped near the coffee shop, guns in hand, while you go inside and talk to them, convince them to join SHIELD. Join us."

Sounds like a hard job.

The helicopter reached New York and the helicopter began to unload the task force not far from the coffee shop, but they were dropped at the tent headquarters, as SUVs appeared, with SHIELD agents inside as well. Clearly, SHIELD is trying.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:24 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:"It's not alchoholism. I only drink when I loose." She explained. "So not often." She said. Part boast and part honest assessment. She didn't usaully need a drink. "He probably is. Bastard is like a twisted willy Wonka. He wen't through an uncomfortable amount of work and detail while designing my more... human qualities. As well as a sexual system." She explained. "I'm not sure why he did the Alcohol. I can guess with the Sex system was either for more perverted reasons or for my own benefit. I'm not sure honestly."

This is a really weird conversation. So there's more to Liberty than meets the eye... Sexual system, it's the thing that allows life to self-replicate, right? Pretty sure. Well, a self-replicating soldier isn't a bad idea, but wouldn't it be better to just build new ones yourself and use the spare resources previously used for reproduction organs for something more useful? Huh. Maybe it's just me.

"Well, maybe that's why we Celestial Androids are so superior. We're 100% built for combat. Every single part of this body you see right here, every gram of it - all used for the purpose of making me a deadly warrior. Meanwhile, with the Earthling machinery and their wicked engineers, you might just get a drinking robot in the front instead of a fighting robot. Just saying."

"100% built for combat? A gun is 100% built for combat. A sword is 100% built for combat. A tank is 100% built for combat. Doesn't mean shit if there's an arrogant dickhead at the helm thinking he's invincible." Liberty responded, getting annoyed now. The alchohol did nothing for her mood, even though she wasn't that drunk. "Just because I drink doesn't mean I can't kick you ass while drunk off my ass.

Turmenista wrote:Just as Tina Thought, Myosai's accidental blast did blow her earthen hand off. Having the force of Several hundred nukes, it would've sent forth hurricane-force winds, Downing the escaping helicopters and sweeping Odysseus away.

It only took one touch my Tina's palm to detonate the Ki sphere. An explosion of that force would've triggered a minor Earthquake, and clouded the area for a good five minutes from Space. Myosai watched in terror as the impact site of her Ki sphere was covered in Dust. Tense, she could not figure out whether or not whoever was down there survived, or not.

--

Magnus had clenched his eyes shut, then opened them.

Being dark, he parted the rocks ahead of him and peered out into the desert sunlight. It only took a second for him to register what happened: Tina had saved him. She'd sacrificed probably one of her arms, just for him. A favor, for a favor, it seemed.

Scanning the area, he saw that the nearby village was fine, 100% Intact. Odysseus, however, was under a few feet of sand.

Surfacing like a swimmer, Odysseus spat out some sand roughly. "God damn it, That pinkie is getting on my nerves!" He said, rising out of the sand thanks to Magnus's Geokinesis parting it for him.

Odysseus looked up at the gigantic Tina, who'd saved them all. "Huh. Rocky, your girlfriend saved us all."

Tina winced as she felt the pain of earth so connected to her destroyed. She grunted. Then reshaped the earth around her, carving herself a smaller body, her arms repaired, if much smaller, and leapted from the massive earthen body, which she then forced to rejoin the earth from whence it came. She walked next to Magnus, then dispersed the dust, sending it flying away. Then she exhaled. "Are you okay? The blast didn't hurt you right?" She asked, concerned, she put a hand on his chest, looking for injuries. She had to act as a shield for her friends and family, as earth should. Defending others. It was only right. "Our pink friend should be more careful." She commented absently, not as interested in the cause of the blast as making sure Magnus was alright. She felt a kindred spirit with him, perhaps that two rocky beings could understand one another.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:51 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:This is a really weird conversation. So there's more to Liberty than meets the eye... Sexual system, it's the thing that allows life to self-replicate, right? Pretty sure. Well, a self-replicating soldier isn't a bad idea, but wouldn't it be better to just build new ones yourself and use the spare resources previously used for reproduction organs for something more useful? Huh. Maybe it's just me.

"100% built for combat? A gun is 100% built for combat. A sword is 100% built for combat. A tank is 100% built for combat. Doesn't mean shit if there's an arrogant dickhead at the helm thinking he's invincible." Liberty responded, getting annoyed now. The alchohol did nothing for her mood, even though she wasn't that drunk. "Just because I drink doesn't mean I can't kick you ass while drunk off my ass.

"Hm. You call me arrogant, and in the exact next sentence, you claim that you can beat me without a problem. Hypocrisy or what?" I responded, still in a fairly calm mood. I don't get annoyed by people calling me weaker than them or trying to insult me in some fashion. It as happened to me numerous times, and every single time, their claims end up being baseless. So I had no fear that Liberty would just come up and beat me to a pulp. I have experience in turning things around. And combat experience all around, though effectiveness of which is hard to determine without proper insight into how much the potential opponent has to offer.

"I'm not calling myself invincible or all-powerful, by the way. Even though I'm from the top-notch forces of the Celestial Army, one of the most advanced factions in the Universe, even I have my limits, however high or impossible to reach they may look like to the ones at the ground. And that's a good thing - being imperfect means you can always strive to become better. Which is what I always do - I always train, practice and fight to keep up with other like me."

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:37 am

Charmera wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:
Elena huffed at the arrogance of the girl before her. This wasn't the first time she had fought magical girls, and it likely wouldn't be the last. However, for her to be taken down so quickly and with such little effort would be absolutely unacceptable. As the halberd came to swing at her legs, the experienced Elena jumped up and back flipped to the wall of the church. Using magic, she stuck herself to the surface, and unleashed another hail of arrows. A solid twenty were making their way towards Kimiko this time, and at the very end of the volley, a large arrow consisting of magical energy converged on the girl. Blocking it would likely result in her being flung back, and any impact it made would result in area of effect damage.

"Well you're obviously not an amateur, but rushing in like that is a sure way to go yourself killed," Elena lectured the senior magical girl, hoping to get a rise out of her,

There was then a flash.

Bright as it was hot, the arrows simply vaporized on contact with hot, fiery nuclear death. Pure heat and radiation consumed them like a fire would kindling. Then, there was the smiling Kimiko. Arrows gone, but her smile still there. She felt good whenever she use her power. Like some new age goddess of fire and death, though there were others more powerful than her in this world (For now) she still couldn't help but feel on top of the world after that.

Shame it had to stain her soul gem when she used it too much...

"Really? Because if your just going to pelt arrows at me from afar I really have little to worry about." She stood, smiling her cocky smile. "Should we discuss terms of your surrender again or shall I use your friends' intestines to construct your noose?"

How had she done that? How had this annoying upstart effortlessly blocked all of her attacks simultaneously? Elena slowly breathed in and out to calm the anger that was quickly making itself known. There was a snarl left upon her face, and her next assault was a bit sloppy. The magical girl raised her bow and charged it until its volume was three times that of the previous one. The arrow glowed white this time, and upon release, Elena followed her projectile from behind. When the arrow hit, she would follow up with a series of kicks to wound her opponent.

Kika was doing just as well as Kimiko now. Blood coated her hook blades entirely as the mutilated corpse of one of the former magical girls laid nearby. Her other two friends kept their distance, but were seething with rage. In response, she merely gave them a reassuring smile.

"The life of a Magical girl is rather hard. You shouldn't have changed your lives for some wish. Now I have to kill a bunch of runts like you," Kika spat the last part out, and charged towards her foes. Unsure as to why they were so slow to dodge, the two raised their weapons in defense. Unfortunately, Kika was vastly stronger and separated the legs from the body of the blonde one. The following screams were a delight.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:07 pm

Earth
New York City

"Brother, was it really necessary to burn the whole warehouse down to the ground?" Said the Small Bio-Android (Left), watching as the warehouse burnt down before him, having taken much joy out of it's destruction "When I said be as subtle as possible, I didn't mean a warehouse fire caused by supernatural beings to be on the media, weren't we supposed to lie low and find our creators?" Omega-Prime asked as he watched the building burn down to a crisp, a type of cruel entertainment burning in his eyes "I have to admit though, I feel a type of sick joy out of this Alpha." Omega-Prime chuckled.

The much taller Bio Android (Left) smirked as he fired off one last orb of energy towards the building causing the entire structure to explode before them "Well you can't deny that it is one hell of a way to announce that the Alpha and Omega Brothers are in town, and besides, I could care less about the humans who raised their guns towards us, they did ask for it you know." Alpha-Prime replied with a chuckle. Turning his back from the warehouse, walking in the opposite direction, with Omega-Prime following closely behind "This just might let our creators know that we are active once more..." Alpha-Omega chuckled as he spawned a tiny orb of energy on the tip of his finger, staring at it with casual entertainment

Sigma Galli Prime

It was safe to say that the planet of Sigam Galli Prime was in a state of high alert.

After hearing of the potential resurfacing of the Alpha and Omega Brothers, the Twelve Alpha Level Masaki Guardians amassed together for a Collective Consciousness Meeting in the main server of the Masaki Guardians on a classified channel, with Kazuko overseeing the meeting by connecting his Holographic Projector to the central server. Upon connecting his holographic projector to the central server, the twelve Masaki Guardians were already convening with each other "... If the Alpha and Omega Brothers really are on Earth, then they are in danger of falling out of our hands, considering that SHIELD and CADMUS will be looking into the matter of two Stellar-Destroying Beings that just leveled a warehouse, what did they think that they were doing, are they trying to be re-captured once more?" Alpha 01-1 said with minor disgust at the Bio Brother's actions on Earth.

"Shouldn't we just assume that the two brothers are deliberately trying to gain our attention with this action? Considering the fact that they aren't aware of their genetic 'fathers', wouldn't it be obvious that the two brothers are looking for their creators." Alpha 01-5 said, having been the primary overseer of the now defunct Project Alpha-Omega Initiative. Considering that Alpha 01-5 was the head overseer whenever Kazuko or Asumar were absent, he was the one who knew the most about the two Bio-Brothers, although his words were always thrown into question considering the nature of the Guardians' sentience program "I propose that we contact both SHIELD and CADMUS concerning the incident and work together to capture both Alpha-Prime and Omega-Prime-"

"Absolutely not Alpha 5..." Remarked Alpha 01-12, who interrupted Alpha 01-5 right in the middle of his conversation "We must remember people like Alexander and Nightmare, the two entities that the US Government, SHIELD, CADMUS, and the rest of the other Governments were responsible for creating, if we inform the Earth about the existence of both Alpha and Omega, the result could be catastrophic form the Dynasties R & D Branch, we need to keep this under the radar and retrieve the two brothers another way WITHOUT informing either SHIELD or CADMUS about the two brothers, there will be no way that we will lose the Alpha and Omega Brothers a second time, not to the Earth at least." Alpha 01-12 remarked "We need to perform a under-the-radar retrieval mission to regain the two brothers, it needs to be so that when the two brothers are retrieved by our forces, it won't be linked back to us."

Kazuko was quick to voice his own opinion "Although I hate to admit it, we should go along with Alpha Twelve's proposition, the Alpha and Omega Brothers are far too valuable to lose to the Earth Governments, including SHIELD and CADMUS, their production of Alexander, and Nightmare, who happens to have potentially been a universal destroying entity is most concerning, the retrieval operation must be entirely clandestine, no one besides the thirteen of us is to be aware of the retrieval operation, if anyone leaks knowledge of the retrieval operation..." Kazuko's eyes darkened ominously, his ambition to capture both Alpha and Omega showing itself "The entire Alpha Level Council will be demolished and all twelve of you will be demolished and used for scrap, and it will end out the same way it ended for the first generation Warlord Advisory Council." Kazuko darkly threatened, turning away from the Guardians "This meeting is adjourned..." Kazuko then severed his connection from the central server, his threat causing all twelve Masaki Guardians to collectively shit themselves at the same time.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:35 pm

Killian had just returned to Earth and was informed of the situation via rock thrown at his face. "Rude. And Good luck with that." It took him a whole five seconds to find Alex scanning the city to see what was the matter. "Yeah. City's going nuts. So what do you-" he sided stepped when Alex turned around to throw a punch and let out a sigh of relief. "Okay... I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything to you deserving getting punched."

"Sorry... You scared me."

"Lil' old me? You're a damned giant with lasers. I don't think Galactus scares you."

"Ever since I got back from Asgard, It feels like I'm all... Nervous. Like you said, there's not much that can actually make me feel like that." Alex said.

"Wait... Oh... Oh shit." Kilian said and grabbed the side of his head finally realizing what was going on. "Odin is dead. He had a spell to bind his brother Cul, or better known as The Serpent. He spreads fear and then feeds off of it. When Odin kicked the bucket, that must have broken the spell or something. And out of the infinite wisdom of Odin... He HAD to put his brother on Earth. Not Mars or Venus or any of the billions of empty planets, but Earth."

"Odin screwed us?" Alex asked. "I'm getting sick and tired of this Gods and Monsters crap."

"We have to find Cull before he gathers more strength. I'll check the Eastern hemisphere, you check the Western." Killian said and before Alex could respond with a question like: What does he look like? He was gone like the wind.

"Thanks for all the info..." He muttered and flew into the air, nearing Orbit and was scanning the hemisphere for anything that could look like trouble. He noticed some magic nonsense going on deep in New York City. "How I hate magic..." And Killian left him without a way to contact him in the event Cul was found before he did. "Of course he wouldn't expect that. Fast on his legs and mouth, but not his brain." Alex said and quite literally just smashed into the lair looking rather displeased.

Cul, looked at Alex the way a man looks at an insect. "The mightiest mortal on this planet has come to face me? Boy, you are far too late. Your childish games are-" He was interrupted by Alex blasting him, but before the beams from Alex's eyes even came close to him, they fizzled out. "-Over." Cul blasted Alex through the road and then through half of New York. The blast hurt quite badly and burned off most of the costume covering his chest. Alex stood back up. "Yes... I read all about you. The Golden Guardian. Hero of the people. Tell me." He said and grabbed Alex by his throat.

"Everyone is afraid of something... What are you afraid of little boy?"

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:56 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:- snip -

Unfortunately for the two Bio-Brothers, they too were caught in the battle, when the Golden Guardian crashed through the road, it sent the two brothers back quite a distance before they regained their balance "Well, well, well..." Omega-Prime chuckled as he levitated, standing atop a flagpole as he watched Cul confront the Golden Guardian "Something fun finally happens on this boring planet..." Looking towards his older brother, who stood in a battle ready position, Omega-Prime shouted to him "Come and take a seat brother, we're about to see a show occur before our very eyes!" Omega-Prime laughed as he watched to see what the Golden Guardian would do. Omega-Prime had heard rumors about the legendary Golden Guardian, an individual with such great power that it could have rivaled even the Hulk's capabilities "This will be an entertaining battle to watch!" Omega-Prime exclaimed with child-like glee.

Alpha-Prime growled angrily at having been inadvertently pulled into a fight that not even he expected, and he was very annoyed with that fact, he wanted to kill Cul, but when his younger and slightly powerful brother wanted to watch the fighting, Alpha-Prime didn't have much of a choice and decided to comply with his younger brother's wishes "Fine brother, but if i get even a scratch on my body, this whole planet is glassed!" Alpha-Prime growled angrily, glaring at Cul before rising up and levitating alongside his sitting brother "You better hope that this battle will be an entertaining one..." Alpha-Prime snarled, staring down at the Golden Guardian with interesting, knowing from rumors that his power was great "This better be interesting..."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse